Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh yes, everyone, please take note of the efforts our little Matriarch has put out (pun intended), in order to keep the Spencer family together. She should be getting an A for effort...

Not much of an effort for Skankerella (tm MulletorHater) to earn her Scarlet A. She only did what comes naturally and made like a dead roach - flat on her back with her legs in the air.

I'm looking forward to her dirty little secret to be made public. She deserves a good wig snatching, and more.

200w.gif

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 11

Does anyone have screenshots of the outfits (?) that Skanky and Skanky Jr were wearing?  I've heard they were both a HAM, but I refuse to watch the episode.  That forced...say something nice about someone ...especially if you have EVERY REASON to straight up despise that person...is ridiculous. "Hm, I guess the nicest thing i can say about you is that you've dressed for the job you want, Whore"

Or "You're exactly as dumb as you look."

Or "I'm glad you haven't tried to murder anyone today"

Are we SURE Sheila wasn't there just lurking behind a potted plant.  Or hiding in the bathroom with the sticky door?

• Love 8
7 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Are we SURE Sheila wasn't there just lurking behind a potted plant.  Or hiding in the bathroom with the sticky door?

Actually, Sheila did make an appearance. Charley opened up some closet door (no inkling as to why) and found her portrait.

• Love 4

Lizzie was there but Maya immediately handed her off (well before Nicole arrived) and she was shuttled upstairs to watch something on TV or tablet or something. There was a hasty explanation.

Can we wish/hope that Saul and Ivy were out having a nice peaceful dinner somewhere oceanside and smugly toasting over not having to be part of the dinner from hell!

• Love 9

Ask and you shall receive.

Well those ....ensembles were horrible AND inappropriate and if I'm not wrong, ill fitting.  I don't know what Nicole is going through but damn, she is looking HAGGARD.  And I think Steffy's head gear is compressing her vertebrae, her back is so swayed now.  I guess the Wig lays heavy on the overpraised and damn near Deified head that bears it.   

• Love 5

Recap for Wednesday, 11/22/2017

Oh boy, I don't even know where to begin, except this show is really fucked up. Not that I didn't already know that, but every Thanksgiving, I'm reminded exactly how much. Even from the very first moments.

Quinn and Eric are greeting their guests at the front door of the Forrester mansion.

Brooke, Rumple, and Slouchey are the first to arrive.

Eric teases that Ridge and Brooke bought the turkey (meaning RJ). Ha, ha, bring the snark, Eric!

Brooke and Quinn exchange hugs and cheek kisses as if they are BFFs and Quinn didn't cheat with Brooke's then-fiancée, Ridge, up to and including the day before their wedding. Really?

RJ is sporting some Miami Vice-esque duds but at least he dressed up and his attire appears neatly pressed. He gets a big hug from Quinn. Brooke looks gorgeous in a dark blue dress. Ridge...is well, he looks relatively clean.

Ridge and Quinn might as well be strangers, they barely share a look and a quick hand squeeze before the threesome move into the living room.

Liam, Wyatt, Hauxdi, and Katie enter next with Wyatt and Liam arguing over turkey. I'm guessing Liam doesn't eat turkey. Unless Quinn fed him some back at Captive Cabin.

Steffy talks about how it's always like this when the two brothers get together. Um, we know.

Steffy greets Quinn effusively, but stops short of a hug.

Eric tells her she looks beautiful. She is the walking epitome of Dolly's quote "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap." Although I suspect she snagged this off of the clearance rack of Charlotte Russe.

Wyatt hugs his mother while Katie by his side.

Quinn gives Katie a forced smile: "Katie, I'm glad you're here." Good for RS for keep continuity and lol at DB's "awkward!" expression.

Quinn-Wyatt-Katie-awkward-thanksgiving-B

I love Quinn's silver outfit and Wyatt's suit but that weird swath of fabric on the neckline of Katie's dress isn't working for me.

Katie: "Thank you...I'm glad to be here." Quinn giggles and it is so fake and I love it. When Katie starts to quickly move past her, Quinn stops her to tell her: "If it means I get to have my son with me for Thanksgiving, then I really am glad that you're here." Katie gives her a surprised look. But Quinn isn't quite finished: "Just remember...not every day is Thanksgiving." 

Katie, smiling to herself: "And there it is." I do love the sparring between RS and HT and I think they enjoy it as well.

Ridge is over by the fireplace with Brooke, talking about how he looks forward to this every year: "Dad opens his doors and throws a great party and everyone gets a chance to say 'thanks' and for a few hours, everyone puts their difference aside." Brooke just smiles that Cheshire smile. I hope it's because she's thinking, I'm thankful I didn't marry your rumpled ass in Australia.

Ridge.jpg.62dd72b7a95eb6bf348668f4ad3d79ce.jpg

Steffy, a glass of champagne in hand, sits next to Quinn on the couch and thanks her for handling everything.

Steffy: "Thanksgiving really crept up on me this year." That and $ Bill's penis.

Quinn: "Oh, well...you had a lot going on." She shares a look with Eric who has drifted over. "We know about your little secret." 

I'm betting Hauxdi's heart, if she had one, would be beating a little faster right about now.

Steffy.jpg.a7e9688649ddf7a5fe874da7c098975d.jpg

Eric adds: "You...in the guesthouse." 

Quinn retrieves Steffy's bracelet and hands it to her: "This is your's? Right?"

Eric asks her if everything is all right with her and Liam. Does it look like it's all right? Here's a shot of her stricken look as well as the dress.

tumblr_ozymizfshz1s1tyj7o9_540.jpg

Steffy, looking at the bracelet, "Yeah...yeah...Liam and I, we just had a little argument. We're okay now." The lies continue.

Quinn sighs in relief (and again, really?), saying, "good."

The Brothers Spencer are sipping on the drinks when Bill comes down the stairs, sharing that Will is watching the parade (presumably the Macy's Thanksgiving parade that is my fave) upstairs.

He slaps Wyatt on the back and asks "how you boys doin'?"

Steffy comes over and eyesfucks Bill.

Bill remarks on all they've been through (what he put Liam through, he should mean and say) and now they've come together and moved past it. As if it's just that easy. 

Liam looks at Steffy: "I couldn't have done it without you." She smiles back. Blech...

Liam makes a toast: "Here's to the future and whatever it has to offer." You say that now, Liam.

Thanksgiving2.jpg.568911770c17253b06ca6a66f1ff6cc3.jpg

We cut to Quinn greeting Nicole at the door, asking her about Paris and girl....no.

tumblr_ozuv7h8Zxa1s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

This song is popping in head right now:

She's closely followed by Julius and Viv and the latter two deserve better than to be trotted out for holidays like they're Elf on the Shelf or something. Although, grown-ass married woman or not, Mama Viv, you should have not let your daughter leave the house in that.

Maya and Rick come down the stairs to greet them.

Rick-Maya-Quinn-Avants-thanksgiving-BB-H

Obviously Lizzie is being held under lock and key upstairs.

Charlie takes Viv's coat and visibly recoils when he spots Sheila's portrait in the closet.

Quinn comes up behind him and tells him they didn't want to make a big deal about it (then why show it at all, TPTB?). Charlie throws Viv's coat over it.

Sally, Grams, Darlita, and Coco arrive with Sally and Grams all agog at the mansion. No Saul?

Eric comes over to greet them, as classy as he always is. I would like Sally's dress more without the sleeves, but she's my gal so she could show up in a Hefty bag and still look gorgeous and sexy.

tumblr_ozuva1gkv91s1tyj7o1_540.jpg

Eric tells them he's so glad they're here, especially after everything they went through this year. I wish his hateful granddaughter had heard that. The fashions theft is obviously bygones be bygones with Eric.

Grams passes off her pigs in a blanket to Pam and Bill steps over to her and Sally, repeating his offer to relocate them and help get them back on their feet.

Bill tells them he "vows to be a better person....and a better father." They restrain from rolling their eyes. I didn't.

We cut to the dining room and I agree, it looks like it doubled in size from previous years.

Steffy is there, surveying the table.

22.11.2017+%25280%2529.png

Liam comes in then: "I'm so grateful for you, my gorgeous wife, my compass...not to mention your dedication to my relationship with my father." She's dedicated all right. She just stands there like the plastic mannequin she is. "You know, we found peace because of you. We are both so lucky to have you."

Steffy tries to interject that she doesn't deserve him - no, heifer, you don't. 

Liam: "If you don't believe me..." He reaches down to pick up Bill's placecard. Yes,  he's sitting right not to Steffy, who is, of course, sitting at the head of the table where she most certainly doesn't belong. An appropriate seat for her would be outside on the ground, next to the bags of trash. He holds up the card: "Take it from my dad...after all, he is sitting next to you and I can guarantee he will say the exact same thing...for everyone to hear."

Steffy is squirming, wondering what Bill will say. 

Eric chats with Nicole and Julius who are apparently really into a football game, crowding around Nicole's phone. Viv is none too pleased and apologizes for the rudeness.

Eric makes light of it, wanting to know what the score is.

Brooke has a moment alone with Liam, noting that she saw him talking with Bill. He shares that they're getting through it and thinks all will be okay. He smiles and adds: "We're family after all." 

Brooke responds "that's good to hear," but you can see she knows better.

Ridge, Steffy, RJ, Rick, and Eric snag a selfie. Kind of an odd group and Ridge comments about sending the pic to Thomas. I appreciate the mentions to those offscreen, but it would have been nice to have a shout-out for Felicia, Kristen, and Thorne at least but I know Thorne is going to make his entrance this coming Monday.

Sally is laughing at something Grams is saying when Liam slips up behind her.

Liam: "Sooo...fancy seeing you here." He is totally flirting with her (IMO), knowingly or not, and I love it.

Sally3.jpg.4c4f9d335271bce5c950c83219fc7472.jpg

She turns and smiles at his words, clearly happy to see him: "Fancy, indeed." He grins, he just can't help himself. SC just lights up around CH in a way he never has with any other screen partner. Her tone turns more serious: "So things are good with you and Steffy?"

He holds her gaze, clearly distracted by the nearness of her, and he shares that all is good as Steffy forgave him and they decided to move forward.

Sally: "That's great..."

Liam: "Yeah, in fact, we renewed our marriage vows." 

Sally nods: "Well, I'm really happy for you. Steffy's a great woman and you deserve the best." The best is standing right in front of him.

Sally.jpg.5ab847c48329eb282554c2abc3ee1248.jpg

Liam: "So do you." She has the tiniest of bittersweet smiles at this.

Saly2.jpg.ff6217901bb0e654635fcdf35ecbbaa7.jpg

They share a look just as they share a bond and always will. Steffy and her cha-cha-cha can never touch what they have.

We cut back to the dining room where Bill is standing at the head of the table and has clearly seen the placecards for himself and Steffy. I am guessing Pam did the seating arrangements?

Steffy comes in and don't tell me she wasn't drawn there: "I did the same thing earlier." And I bet her knickers got moist in the process.

Bill: "I can leave if it's going to be awkward for you, no problem."

Steffy, crossing the room to him: "No, you can't. I just don't know how I'm going to get through this." You made your bed, tramp. You can wallow in it.

Bill-Steffy-awkward-thanksgiving-BB-HW.j

Bill reassures her: "You can get through it and put what happened in the past." Right...Mr. Flashing Back to Steffy Naked and Writhing Beneath You Every Five Seconds. He tells her to focus on the fact that they have a lot to be thankful for. The Spencer family is fighting its way back together and they'll never know what happened between us that night."

Liam walks in a moment later, too late to hear these words, and oblivious to the tension in the room.

The rest of the guests file in behind him as it's time for everyone to take their seats. Steffy and Bill take the opportunity to eyefuck each other some more.

With everyone soon seated, Steffy commences with the tradition Hope started of everyone turns to the person on their right and says something nice about them. If this were a normal family gathering, it would be heartfelt, but it's this gang and comes off as totally contrived save for a few exchanges. It also annoys me to no end that this heifer is sitting at the head of the table when that seat should be occupied by Quinn.

Liam kicks it off to the person on his right who just so happens to be Sally and I'm not gonna argue about this turn of events.

Liam: "Sally...boy, we've been through a lot this year...and I've gotten to know you pretty well." I love the way he looks at her.

Liam.jpg.fd82b0da65ae7dd5c8f6401dd607dc0b.jpg

He continues: "You're creative, you're tenacious. You're a fighter." 

And just look at how Hauxdi's face cracks, listening to this:

Steffy2.jpg.a7e036f5b82fa4a5588c59dfc69d9fc7.jpg

Liam: "And I admire your dedication to the Spectra family. I think that's something I've come to appreciate it. Suffice it to say, your friendship is something I will cherish...forever." How do you like them apples, Hauxdi?

Sally thinks him, telling him she really values their friendship, too, as they share a smile and it's a long moment before they look away from each other.

Sally2.jpg.96da608a7ad98bce2705909e29f27a72.jpg

Suck it, heifer!

Sally turns to her grandmother, thanking her for raising her and Coco, teaching her how to make banana pudding and believing in her. 

22.11.2017+%25282%2529.png

Sally gets the line of the day: "Us Spectras may not be proper and polished, but I think that's exactly what gives us our luster." Sally is a true gem, a diamond in the rough, while Hauxdi and her cooter are nothing but fool's good.

Shirley turns to Darlita, who is looking just stunning, and tells her that most of the time, she drives her "bonkers." Hilariously, Darlita thinks "bonkers" is a compliment and thanks Shirley, starting to turn towards RJ. DH has spot-on, natural comedic timing and I find her refreshingly adorable.

Shirley continues: "But I wouldn't have it any other way. Your eternal optimism is what keeps the Spectra dream alive."

Darlita: "That means a lot...Grams." Awwwwww....

22.11.2017+%25283%2529.png

Darlita turns toward RJ: "You're pretty cool, RJ." Eh... I did crack a smile at Ridge's proud papa look to Brooke. "And I can tell you care a lot about Coco."

22.11.2017+%25284%2529.png

Darlita finishes: "I'm thankful you're one of the good ones and for all of the free jewelry you gave us from last year's Forrester collection." Uh oh... Liam is giggling and I would be, too.

RJ tries to explain: "They were samples...and us, just sitting in the storage room downstairs." He looks over at Ridge: "We're gonna have a talk later, aren't we?"

Ridge: "Uh, yeah." Rick and Brooke just laugh while Eric and Quinn look amused.

RJ, to Coco: "You make me happy. I don't think I've ever laughed as much as when I'm with you. You taught me to live in the moment, which has really opened my eyes." Sure, sheltered little rich boy. "You get me (oh brother) and that's pretty awesome." You'll all be thrilled (I'm sure) to know Coco assures him he "gets" her, too.

There are smiles and laughs around the table, except for Maya, and wow, KM can really bring her RBF.

Maya.jpg.332e803de04aa296e6bac38a41ccd9c8.jpg

Here's where things start to get a little contrived as Coco has to say something nice to Katie. Do they even know each other? I know, why am I asking. She admires Katie's abilities and drive. Katie is as surprised as I am to hear it. Coco does give a nice message about being inspired by the women sitting at the table. It's a very "Who Runs the World? Girls!" moment and I like it.

22.11.2017+%25286%2529.png

Katie turns to Wyatt, remarking that she has a lot to be thankful for this year. I'm guessing her new house, her new job, and, oh, her new pipe layer... Quinn rolls her eyes as Katie gushes about partnering with Wyatt and how she appreciates him helping her to take more risks.

22.11.2017+%25287%2529.png

Quinn's disdain turns to smiles as Wyatt turns to her, praising her relationship with Eric and her protectiveness of it as well as being protective of him: "I love you for that although I'd love you more if you were a little less protective sometimes." He concedes that he knows she means well. Hmmm...

22.11.2017+%25288%2529.png

Quinn pats Eric's arm as she smiles into his eyes: "Now the truth comes out about why I took on the seating arrangements." Ohhhh, so it was Quinn. "You and I have been tested so much since we first got together...and this past year has been no exception, but we get through it and we seem to get stronger and more committed and more in love. You and I wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for your understanding, your immense ability to forgive, to always see the best in people." 

He leans over to kiss her hand as the table collectively "awwws."

Quinn.jpg.24af384e15d630a5beeb5ee4a9fe9099.jpg

Well, maybe not Aunt Pam. 

Speaking of, Eric takes a moment to acknowledge his late wife, who's smaller portrait looms over them all. Just let her roast in hell in peace, Eric. He thanks Pam for keeping Stephanie's memory alive and keeping everyone connected.

22.11.2017+%252810%2529.png

He tells her she's not just a Douglas but also a Forrester. A tearful Pam is moved.

Wow, we still have almost half the table to go.

Pam tells a beaming Charlie how much he loves that she protects her heart.

22.11.2017+%252811%2529.png

Charlie praises Viv for being such a strong mother.

22.11.2017+%252812%2529.png

Viv shares the sentiment with Julius, saying our daughters come from "a great, strong, and loving father, too." Adding hilariously: "Just ask him."

22.11.2017+%252813%2529.png

Vivian continues: "I respect that you aren't afraid to speak  your mind, even though you test my patience sometimes. But I know everything you do comes from the fervent love and protection for our family and for that...I am grateful." Julius leans to kiss her on her forehead and I just love Anna and Obba so much.

Julius tells Nicole how proud he is of her. 

I still can't get over the boobs on parade.

22.11.2017+%252814%2529.png

Nicole thanks Maya for backburnering her...I  mean, suggesting she and Zende be transferred to Paris.

22.11.2017+%252815%2529.png

Maya tells Rick what a blessing he is and the most loving, incredible father and husband. She calls him her "true partner" and tells him she loves him. She gives him a quick kiss. 

22.11.2017+%252816%2529.png

Rick has to turn to Ridge of all people and say something nice. Oh...kay.

There's quite the pause before he speaks: "Ridge...I know we've had our differences over the years but I love and respect how much you love our family and the business, but what I love and respect more, the fact that you LOVE my mother." 

Really, Rick?

22.11.2017+%252817%2529.png

Ridge clasps Rick's shoulder...I'm guessing this newfound brotherly love is preparation for Thorne's imminent arrival home.

Ridge: "I'm glad to be part of this family...and," he turns to Brooke, "I'm glad we had these wonderful years together."

As much as I hate that Brooke is seated between Ridge and Bill and I hate even more that Brill didn't even make it to Thanksgiving as a married couple, I'm enjoying watching the steam coming out of Bill's ears as he has to sit there and listen to Ridge speak and watch as Brooke listens. Just look at what you lost, Bill, and we all know Hauxdi's rancid twat wasn't worth it.

Bill.jpg.32b2fd88bb53f1574f7e2ad02077daa7.jpg

Ridge, gesturing to RJ: "We have a son...we made this guy. So whatever happens, we're always gonna be connected." 

22.11.2017+%252818%2529.png

Ridge: "I don't even know what to call it..."

Everyone (sans the two of them and Bill) shouts out: "Destiny!"

Oh hell no to that.

Ridge finishes: "I'll always be here for you. Always."

Brooke turns to Bill who won't even look at her. I want to believe now, in the light of day, with the true love of his life close enough to touch beside him, he's embarrassed and is tasting the bitterness of regret. I'm likely foolish, but I refuse to buy that he was bored with Brooke now that he finally sealed the deal with Hauxdi.

Brooke: "Bill..." He still can't meet her eyes. "I want you to know that I have very fond memories of the time we spent together." He finally raises his gaze. 

22.11.2017+%252819%2529.png

Brooke continues: "And we're just gonna focus on today...at what we're thankful for and all of our blessings and," she places a hand on his arm: "I'm thankful that you're healing with your sons..." A look passes between Liam and Sally. Brooke's voice is barely a whisper now and it's as if it's just the two of them in the room: "The Spencers are coming back together. It's good because you love your sons and they love you very much." 

She smiles up at him and it's obvious she's still in love with him. There's a ghost of a smile on his lips as he looks at her. 

Brooke: "You're a very dedicated father...devoted...and I want you to know you will always be dear to me, in my heart."

He gives her a long look and how in the world he could have thrown her away is beyond rational thought.

Bill2.jpg.9002da1307b2fbffe445abeffcd84333.jpg

Ridge looks like he smells a rat and he knows it's not him because he showered, what with it being a holiday and all.

Ridge2.jpg.abe5ab18bd53f77194934bec1e1c0031.jpg

Bill turns to Steffy and dear Lord, give me strength to stomach what I'm about to hear.

Bill: "I used to think that I was the one who held the family together. But lately that's been you, Steffy. You're exceptional...on every level. And I know that you and Liam will have a long and happy marriage together." 

22.11.2017+%252820%2529.png

I can't even...

Steffy: "Thank you, Bill." There's a long look between them and are these people that dense. Yes, they are. "but I have to disagree with your father." She turns to look at her cuckholded husband.

22.11.2017+%252821%2529.png

"You are everything true, loyal, and good in our lives. You are the glue that holds this Spencer family together. Thank you for loving me through my faults. I mean it, Liam. I can't imagine my life without you." Well, picture it, dearie, because your day of reckoning is going to happen. 

Thank goodness, we've reached the end and I don't have to listen to any more of Hauxdi's bullshit.

She crows about how happy she is and hopes they can do this for many more years to come, then claps her hands like she actually did something good, and wishes them all "Happy Thanksgiving."

Glasses are raised, the turkey is brought in to great fanfare and applause, as everyone settles down to eat and you better believe my eagle eye spotted Liam putting mashed potatoes on Sally's plate. 

22.11.2017+%252823%2529.png

As for Hauxdi, I hope she chokes on a bone and no, not Bill's.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 18

They managed to make Quinn look matronly, I didn't think that was possible. I actually love Steffy's dress and think Sally looks like she came straight from Mime School.  Or is in costume as Colorblind Pocahontas. Yuck. The rest was well covered by our own County Girl.

• Love 3

Thank you, Country Girl, for posting a recap on the weekend. I sure needed a laugh and snark. (I lost my dad yesterday. He was 84 and it had been coming for a few months now, but still ... ) I did attempt to watch Wednesday's show but just couldn't sit through the phony drivel. I ff-ed through most of the exchanges.  Blech ...

I didn't like Steffy's dress; specifically, it was inappropriate for a family Thanksgiving dinner (even in SoCal) and I didn't think that mauve ruffly fabric at the hem and between her boobs went together very well with the lightweight black (or was it actually navy blue for a change?) fabric. There were no words for Nicole's dress. If those jugs are natural, she really needs to consider a reduction or if they are implants, a smaller size. She appears so top-heavy and most clothes look terrible on her.  I was neutral on Sally's dress but on that show, only CH seems to have the body type and posture to pull off those high-fashion outfits.  Didn't like Quinn's matronly bun and Katie was another one who was "bustin' out all over," in that atrocious white frock.  I think Viv looked the best as her outfit was a seasonal color, simply embellished and looked comfortable.

I am eagerly awaiting Monday for the arrival of nuThorne!

OTBW

Spoiler

A peak at next week spoilers reveal that Sheila will be back on Wednesday. Apparently, she is still working at Il Gardino and runs into Eric and apologizes to him. Either that means another go at trying to break up Queric or ... paving the way for KB to make a clean exit to go run for Congress. I hope it's the latter!

• Love 13

So sorry for your loss, @GRISGRIS.

Regarding that spoiler you posted,

Spoiler

I hope it's another go at Eric! More Sheila, please!!!!!!!

Sheila's portrait terrorizing them is the best thing going on on this show right now. I'd be tuning out otherwise. Swill is disgusting. Aside from Stuffy's pathetic "acting" she looks like a little girl with $Bill. Which is pretty damn crappy in many ways. If they replaced her with and paper bag puppet the scenes would make more sense. I need to see $Bill with an actual woman. And I really wish he had only revenge-fucked her. That would make more sense than the nonsense they've had him spewing.

Worst Forrester Thanksgiving ever.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And I really wish he had only revenge-fucked her. That would make more sense than the nonsense they've had him spewing.

Who's to say they won't pull that outta their ass when opinion--and ratings--go south?  They did that when fans were understandably put off by Steffy/Rick and before Caroline switched back to her mean girl spoiled brat tactics, you had her singing Thomas's praises to high heaven. The only piece of canon that hasn't been flip-turned upside down like Will Smith's life in the last ten years is Pam's famous lemon bars.

My condolences to @grisgris for your loss  (((hugs)))

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10

Thank you to all. I am sorry for your loss OhioSongbird. It's never easy.

Ha! Ha! I thought I has lost my Dad's SS card. Seriously, he was not at risk for identity theft! A funny story is that when we cleaned out our parents' home back in 2015, we accidentally threw away Dad's SS card. We had filled an 18-ft. dumpster. By some stroke of luck, my dad's cousin, who was a "dumpster diver" happened to randomly pull some bags of trash out of the dumpster and found the container with Dad's cards. So by some miracle, we found them. Then I thought I'd lost them in my apartment and a few minutes ago, when  I was pulling together documents for the cremation center, I found them. I swear that I turned the place upside down looking for them and was even in the process of applying for a new one for him. Bizarro!

Maybe that means that Bradley Bell will pull some random bizarre twist out of his a** and resurrect this crappy show! At least nuThorne starts today so there is some good eye candy to look forward to when I get home from tying up loose ends today.

I love you all and am very thankful for your camaraderie and SNARK!!! 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So sorry for your loss, @GRISGRIS.

Regarding that spoiler you posted,

Reveal hidden contents

I hope it's another go at Eric! More Sheila, please!!!!!!!

Sheila's portrait terrorizing them is the best thing going on on this show right now. I'd be tuning out otherwise. Swill is disgusting. Aside from Stuffy's pathetic "acting" she looks like a little girl with $Bill. Which is pretty damn crappy in many ways. If they replaced her with and paper bag puppet the scenes would make more sense. I need to see $Bill with an actual woman. And I really wish he had only revenge-fucked her. That would make more sense than the nonsense they've had him spewing.

Worst Forrester Thanksgiving ever.

Having seen Stuffy's Thanksgiving Day slattern wear, the visuals are more awful than I realized.  It screams for attention--from her fuck-buddy-in-law no less--and is all kinds of inappropriate for a family dinner at PawPaw's house.  One would think that she would be so embarrassed by what happened with Bill that she would tone down the blatant trampiness, but she just can't.  She's always so extra and is always trying way too hard.  She can't even act appropriately even in a room full of grown folks who dressed appropriately for a sit-down dinner in someone's upscale home.  Don't even get me started on the troweled on makeup, which gives her a low-rent Kartrashian look.  I mean, how in the ever loving fuck do you make that brood of human urinals look classy?!  Come on, show!  Are you really trying to convince us that this trick is what floats the boats of every male over 12 and under 70?  And, this is the thing that was sitting at the other end of the table as if she was the head of the family.  Someone in my own family would have said out loud, "You're kidding with this shit, right?" and opted to sit at the kids' table.

I totally agree about Swill, whose stench wafts through the TV screen.  I also agree that if Bill had to go there with anyone, it should have been with a grown ass woman who doesn't have to try so hard and who doesn't look like an anatomically correct blowup doll and attention whore.  I was also convinced that the revenge-fuck was where they were going with this, but these hack writers just can't STOP propping this trick even at the expense of five years' worth of canon.

GrisGris and OhioSongbird, please accept my condolences on your respective losses.  

• Love 11
On 11/25/2017 at 3:53 PM, CountryGirl said:

Grams passes off her pigs in a blanket to Pam and Bill steps over to her and Sally, repeating his offer to relocate them and help get them back on their feet

This is all Bill had to do in the first place, buy the building from CJ & Sally I and offer Sally II a space in the building after it's complete.  CJ should've negotiated that Bill would pay for Sally's lease in another location while Sky was under construction and then a reduced rent (or no rent at all) in Sky once completed.

Darlita's hair is fabulous.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

Mine as well.  Lost my Mom recently at 86.  She'd been sick for a while but it's still hard.

((hugs))

Very sorry for your loss, @OhioSongbird.  You're right; it's never easy losing anyone but the loss of a parent, no matter the circumstances, can knock you sideways.  My mother passed away two years ago at the age of 87 and there are times when I still can't believe she's gone.  I can't say it gets better; you just get better at bearing the grief.

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Very sorry for your loss, @OhioSongbird.  You're right; it's never easy losing anyone but the loss of a parent, no matter the circumstances, can knock you sideways.  My mother passed away two years ago at the age of 87 and there are times when I still can't believe she's gone.  I can't say it gets better; you just get better at bearing the grief.

Big ((hugs)) to you too @OhioSongbird.

@Mightysparrow, sorry for your loss as well. Losing a parent does knock you sideways. It's been almost 16 years since my Mom died at 91. Took me a loong time to get used to the fact I couldn't call her or send her special things or go see her. The loss isn't less, but I agree you do get used to living with it. Even after so many years I can still hear her voice telling me things & I get little "messages" from her, so I know she's still near me. :-)

((hugs)) to all who have lost parents & loved ones. Just not easy to say goodbye & no matter how much time we have with them, it's never enough.

That said, I want to know why Stefaudilox wasn't just so damn happy her truelovedestinywewuzrobbed husband survived his near death. Why focus on anything other than that!?

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

This is all Bill had to do in the first place, buy the building from CJ & Sally I and offer Sally II a space in the building after it's complete.  CJ should've negotiated that Bill would pay for Sally's lease in another location while Sky was under construction and then a reduced rent (or no rent at all) in Sky once completed.

Darlita's hair is fabulous.

You mean, deploy even the tiniest bit of common sense.

I'll say it again: this whole story has  sucked because the foundation for this rift is as stable as quicksand. Bill never needed to get Carolyin' to fake terminal illness, he never needed to torture Liam for having grown a pair, let Brooke walk away and he sure as fuck didn't need to risk his dick falling off into the scuzzy abyss that is Steffy's man trap.

At least with Hope, there was some grounding in the fact that, Steffy's manipulation aside, they did have different priorities and a normal father could be concerned with their compatibility. The ends don't justiy the means,  but...it wasn't nearly killing his son over a building. ?

• Love 6

I really like Ingo as a new and improved Thorne Forrester.  WH did a great job as Thorne but the way the character was written over the years made his version of Thorne too weak.  In his first episode the new Thorne has established himself as an equal (or better) to Ridge.  Ingo was wonderful and will make Thorne a force to not only challenge Ridge but to beat him at his own game.  Ridge was such an insecure ass today.  He is already feeling threatened by his "little brother".  What angers me about Ridge's behavior towards Thorne is that Thorne lost a wife and daughter because of the actions of Ridge's ex=wife and daughter yet he treats his brother like he is something to be scrapped off the bottom of his shoe.  Ridge is an abusive, entitled scumbag.  I can't wait to see Thorne put "half brother" in his place.

• Love 16

Random thoughts on Thorne's arrival today

I liked Thorne's low-key "surprise I'm back".  I think he definitely looked like a fashion designer who had just flown in from Paris -- a tad continental with the turtleneck sweater. tweed jacket and casual dress pants.  Sludge as usual looked like he slept in his clothes.

Brooke lighted up like fireworks on the 4th every time she looked at nuThorne.  I saw instant chemistry between KKL and IR.

Thorne mentioned Ally!!! Loved the recognition of his grief and healing from her death

Sludge was being a smug condescending asshat today to Thorne -- and Thorne was having none of it.  The Marrone gauntlet was thrown down. Oh yeah, Thorne bring it on and take Sludge down.

I thought Sludge was giving Brooke space after the Brill break-up, but oh no there he was again pushing, pushing, pushing the DESTINY scenario and the tired ol' "Put our family back together like it's supposed to be. RJ will be so happy".  WTF -- RJ isn't 5, his parents haven't been together once in his entire life. Brooke looked less than even marginally interested and seriously annoyed Sludge was starting that up again.

Eric looked really happy Thorne was back and would be at FC again.  Sludge looked like he swallowed an unripe persimmon.

I think Brooke is going to offer Thorne a room at Chez Brooke until he finds a home.  Sludge will be furious as he doesn't couch surf there but in a hotel somewhere -- some random comment Sludge said a while back

• Love 13

Nicole and Darlita are about the same are and both have ample cleavage but Darlita looks adorable and Nicole looks like she belongs on Hollywood Blvd.  

How many days do we have to get flashbacks of Stuffy riding the Stallion. One good think though, it keeps me on my diet by making me loose my appetite. For that matter, Stuffy being lavished with praised or Liam groveling makes me lose my appetite also. 

It's been a while but I don't remember Thorne as an antagonist. I thought he was more of a go with the flow type character.  I guess now that Thorne has a harsher look, than the previous Thorne, his purpose has changed.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

What angers me about Ridge's behavior towards Thorne is that Thorne lost a wife and daughter because of the actions of Ridge's ex=wife and daughter yet he treats his brother like he is something to be scrapped off the bottom of his shoe.  Ridge is an abusive, entitled scumbag. 

THIS. Now, sure, both deaths were accidents and/or self-defense, but given Rick's association with Phoebe's death, Ridge should know how Thorne feels and be a *bit* more sensitive to the crap Thorne has been through.

1 minute ago, La di Diva said:

I think he definitely looked like a fashion designer who had just flown in from Paris -- a tad continental with the turtleneck sweater. tweed jacket and casual dress pants.  Sludge as usual looked like he slept in his clothes.

Heh. I thought he looked like he'd given up the fashion game for the 'International Spy Game'. Would explain his adopting a new accent ;)

Ah, Ingo. I crushed so hard on his Jasper Jax until he fell under Carly's spell. Hopefully I can crush on his Thorne in his new romance.

3 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

It's been a while but I don't remember Thorne as an antagonist.

Thorne has lost his shit over being overlooked a few times and bailed to Spectra but he never was able to make it last. The closest he came was when he capped a bullet in Ridge's head back in the beginning. He came to accept Ridge as alpha dog and moved to the basement and then to Paris letting Rick try his hand at taking on Ridge. Rick's never lasted either. He couldn't even shoot Ridge properly! At least Thorne got him in the head.

• Love 8

What I find particularly irksome is the ridiculous notion that just because La Spencer is shedding her husband that she's automatically back with Sludge.  Ruh-ROH?!  I love you, Eric, but you really need to shut up in this instance.  First of all, your wife and son had an affair that derailed GarBridge's 666th wedding or did you forget?  Second, Brooke deserves better than to chain herself to this mangy mutt of a man you call your son.  Maybe I missed something, but does anyone recall GarBridge actually reuniting?  Does anyone even know where Sludge is living these days?  It makes no sense that he is lifting his leg and peeing on Brooke to mark his territory in their non-relationship.  I love that Thorne isn't willing to stay in the shadows anymore and allow Massimo Marone's bastard to treat him in such a condescending manner.  

As for the rest of it, I  have no desire to watch Stuffy being propped yet again by Wyatt (whom she cheated on with Liam), her besotted fool of a husband or her fuck-buddy-in-law.  What's even worse is that Liam is kissing his treacherous daddy's ass.  Nor, do I have any desire to watch interminable flashbacks of that cauldron of communicable diseases riding Bill.  ENOUGH already!  Wake me when Liam takes a trip to the clinic and starts to wonder what's up.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It's been a while but I don't remember Thorne as an antagonist. I thought he was more of a go with the flow type character.  I guess now that Thorne has a harsher look, than the previous Thorne, his purpose has changed.  

I would say it's about time, as far as Ridge and Thorne's place in the Forrester family is concerned.

Thorne has always been the kinder of the two, and I hope that continues.

• Love 8

'Little brother' is looking GOOD.  Ingo has always been a very handsome man and clearly time has been kind to him.  IR looks like he could be the son of Stephanie and Eric Forrester. 

One of the things I've always liked about IR is that he has great chemistry with women.  Not just sexual chemistry but over the years on GH, Jax had female friends and you could tell that Ingo liked working opposite his female co-stars.  I'm really looking forward to his scenes with KKL.

Thorne came on a little strong today.  There were a couple of time when I said out loud 'oh no he didn't!'.  But I can understand why Thorne would have an attitude towards Ridge.  That 'little brother' shit IS condescending and considering that IR has a couple of inches on TK, it's not even true.  Not to mention that Ridge and his family has taken away practically everything that Thorne held dear.  Most recently it was his only child.  Thorne might intellectually understand that what Hauxdiloks did to Ally was self-defense but that doesn't mean he accepts it emotionally.  I'm really curious to see how nu-Thorne interacts with Hauxdi.

Speaking of Hauxdi, I'm sick and tired of Liam's acts of contrition.  His father targeted a young woman and destroyed her life.  Liam tried to right a huge wrong.  If his father hadn't been so obsessed with his glass and metal phallic symbol, Liam wouldn't have had to go so far.  As for Sally, they kissed twice, in a life and death situation.  To Liam's knowledge his wife has slept with two of the three men in the room.  He doesn't know she's completed the trifecta.   Liam has done nothing to apologize for and he needs to stop.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

He had his moments where he could push Ridge and call him on his shit over his previous three actors, but I wouldn't say Thorne was ever truly chill in retrospect. He'd just try diplomacy until he'd reach a breaking point.

As for Still, if TIIC are going to show flashback of them from now until Christmas of 2022, why did they not bother showing them actually do it in real time?

• Love 8

IR and KKL are a lot alike. They are beach people and are into all that triathlon stuff. She’s a California beach girl and he’s an Australian/Hawaii beach guy. She’s already commenting on his Instagram. If that isn’t true love I don’t what is?! LOL!!!!! Seriously though. I think she likes TK but they don’t have chemistry. I can already tell she’s into IR as a scene partner and I’m looking forward to see what’s in store for them. I see a CA beach remote in the future and the obligatory remote in Australia, too. I think it’s so funny how fast Brad Bell jumped from the Brooke/Bill pairing (after all of those on location remotes) back to Brooke/Ridge redux and now most likely a Brooke/nuThorne pairing. Either, he’s trying to keep KKL happy or DD/TK happy. I’m not exactly sure which though. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Either, he’s trying to keep KKL happy or DD/TK happy. I’m not exactly sure which though. 

It hardly matters to me. I'm fine with Bridge being dead and staying dead, as was many fans by the end of the 90s, and most by the end of the 2000s.

I wasn't a Brill shipper, but what a waste of five years with the lackluster ending they got and the even lesser actress Diamont is paired with now.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

It hardly matters to me. I'm fine with Bridge being dead and staying dead, as was many fans by the end of the 90s, and most by the end of the 2000s.

I wasn't a Brill shipper, but what a waste of five years with the lackluster ending they got and the even lesser actress Diamont is paired with now.

Yeah, Brooke and Ridge are done, put a fork in them.  I've no opinion on Brooke and Thorne.  I said it the other day and I'll say it again.  I think TIIC are leaning toward a Bill and Sally pairing.  There is more bang for the buck there than with a Liam and Sally pairing.  Stuffed Turkey's furry head carpet will self-ignite, her facial wax will melt, and that over-arched back will stiffen up when she gets wind that Bill and Sally are an item.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I think TIIC are leaning toward a Bill and Sally pairing. 

That never occurred to me but I love it!  Imagine Steffy's head exploding over two of her men preferring Sally to her!

Stupid unrelated question.  I watch the show online while doing other things, and sometimes when the episode is over, it is shown again dubbed in Spanish.  I always laugh a little over Katie, the voice doesn't match HT at all, but John McCook sounds exactly like himself.  Is he fluent in Spanish and does his own dubbing?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

@grisgris and @OhioSongbird; condolences, thoughts and many, many cyber hugs coming your way.

I like Ingo; he is sexy and suave. I like that his accent is not in your face; I have always found barely there accents so alluring. Just that odd little lilt and finish to words. I have seen him in pictures, but never in action, and I was surprised to realize there is something about him that reminds me of WH. That pretty much seals the deal for me because KKL and WH were just plain HOT. And did you see how Brooke lit up like a megaton bomb? Glowing and brilliantly beautiful? Oh, I think that is going to be a very pleasant and satisfying paring.

Still, there were things that annoyed me. I thought Brooke was a little too enthusiastic; it isn’t as if it has been decades since she has seen Thorne. More troubling for me though, was the harshness between Ridge and Thorne. Now, I know these two have always sparred with each other, but you always felt the love underneath it all. And I have never known Thorne to pull the Marone card either. I don’t like Ridge, but just as Brooke was not responsible for her parentage, neither is Ridge. Actually, Ridge finding out that Massimo was his father is one of the few times I have ever felt sorry for the character, because that is just a terrible blow. So I was a little put off with Thorne’s remarks about Ridge being a Marone. I would much rather his angst be coached in the fact that he has lived in Ridge’s shadow his whole life, how Ridge was the shining star of FC’s, while Thorne labored away in obscurity in the basement. And how Mommy Dearest couldn’t be bothered with her other children because she had to run Ridge’s life. But I understand they are trying to give Thorne a new direction and some backbone, so I will let these small irritations slide.

Are they trying to make Wyatt the most annoying character on the show? My message to Wyatt is pretty clear:

giphy.gif

Hey, did anyone hear that Steffy is the greatest thing since they discovered the wheel? Selfless, and loving, and caring, and understanding.

I’m a little father-in-law fucker

Sway backed and stout

Here is my honey pot

Here is my mouth

When I get all steamed up

I just say

I need to ride the Stallion in the worst possible way

I’m a very special heaux

It’s true

Here’s an example of what I can do

I can fuck my father-in-law

And on the same day, remarry my husband too

I.HATE.HER.

9 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I think TIIC are leaning toward a Bill and Sally pairing. 

I have thought about this as well, but have always put the idea away. Until yesterday. Now Bill wants to sit down and discuss stuff with Sally? Hmmm.....Bill is feeling the guilt, and let me say that DD is doing a much, much better job at displaying that than his partner in fucking. I can see him latching onto Sally in order to keep Steffy away. Cause we all know that Bill can't fight the allure of that heifer. And as explosive as Steffy/Bill would be, it would also allow that rotten bitch to be happy. And no, I won't be having none of that. However, Bill and Sally would rock her world. So, I think I could get behind that in some sort of convoluted way. 

Now that she is coming back, I wonder if Steffy will still consider Hope a decent human being?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

NuThorne is yummy and will be a formidable foil for Sludge. Yes, KKL was practically salivating over him as soon as he walked through the door. (I would be too, since DD is out of the picture and my only other option was TK,) I think they will make a steamy yet fun couple, which is what Brooke had initially with Thorne.

I didn't mind Thorne putting that greaseball firmly in his place with his "Marone" comment. "Little brother ... " a term of endearment, my ass. Let the games begin!

Wyatt is working my last nerve, as well. Is the character even necessary on the show anymore? I am tired of his little-boy whining at Daddy any time he pays more attention to Liam. Except for laying pipe in Katie, I don't know what other purpose the character serves on the show. I'd rather he left and there be a triangle with Katie/Thorne/Brooke. (I can also picture IR and HT sizzling off the screen.) Not that I am advocating for another ToD, but you know that is where Bradley Bell will eventually head, but it will be Ridge/Brooke/Thorne ... sadly.

While Sally/Bill would be intriguing and I would love to see Fauxdi's disintegration, I can't picture those two together. I don't think that Sally would tolerate Bill's business practices for one second. It might be more interesting if he took a paternal-type of interest in Sally. As he worked with her on relocating Spectra, they got to know/admire/respect/appreciate each other in a platonic way, he developed a real honest caring for her. I would love to see him mentor her. I think that would really get under Fauxdi's skin because while it would not be sexual, it would be deeper and have much more substance than a cheap ONS dip in the cesspool that serves as Steffy's va-jay-jay. There would be no way haux-heifer could really compete with that.  Lally would just be icing on the cake. Sally would then eclipse Fauxdi as both protege' and maybe new DIL to $Bill.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

I think TIIC are leaning toward a Bill and Sally pairing.  There is more bang for the buck there than with a Liam and Sally pairing. 

I still think Sally is Bill's daughter or potential daughter. It makes her and Liam's kisses a bit squicky but this show loves to flirt with incest and they didn't do anything below the equator so it's potentially still all good.  That frees Liam back up for Hope.

21 minutes ago, grisgris said:

While Sally/Bill would be intriguing and I would love to see Fauxdi's disintegration, I can't picture those two together. I don't think that Sally would tolerate Bill's business practices for one second. It might be more interesting if he took a paternal-type of interest in Sally. As he worked with her on relocating Spectra, they got to know/admire/respect/appreciate each other in a platonic way, he developed a real honest caring for her. I would love to see him mentor her.

Or this.  Sally teaching Bill that 'girls can be bad ass bosses' too while he mentors her without wanting to get in her pants or her in his would've been a nice change of pace for television. Sally being more of a Spencer heir than Liam and Wyatt would be hilarious and great. 

24 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Wyatt is working my last nerve, as well. Is the character even necessary on the show anymore? I am tired of his little-boy whining at Daddy any time he pays more attention to Liam. Except for laying pipe in Katie, I don't know what other purpose the character serves on the show. I'd rather he left and there be a triangle with Katie/Thorne/Brooke. (I can also picture IR and HT sizzling off the screen.) Not that I am advocating for another ToD, but you know that is where Bradley Bell will eventually head, but it will be Ridge/Brooke/Thorne ... sadly.

I said this over in the spoiler section as well but Ingo's entry into B&B should've been as an Interpol agent tipped off by an anonymous Sheila who is investigating Quinn for her alleged crimes abroad (murdering the jewelry guy; polluting the Seine by tossing Ivy over the bridge). He can play cat and mouse with Quinn while Wyatt snits at him and Katie - still harboring a desire to be Nancy Drew- alternately interferes with his investigation, helps out, is infuriated by him but attracted to him. She can even be inspired by him to do an International Man of Mystery men's fashion line for Forrester or some other nonsense but it'd allow Ingo to be shirtless and model and Katie to have fun with a man. Then Ingo can leave when the case with Quinn concludes or stay on in L.A. as private security.

• Love 6

Came out of my self-imposed B&B exile when I heard Ingo was joining the cast.  Caught Monday's episode and was quite pleased with new Thorne.  There's already tension between half-bro and little-bro.  Since I've hated the character of Ridge for the better part of three decades I am now officially team Thorne.  Of course I'm still praying that a still-alive but very comatose Ally is in a Paris clinic like Sleeping Beauty.  I'm also praying that Thorne honors his daughter's spiritual roots and helps out the Spectra Team.

Like I've said, I haven't watched in a while, so did Steffi really bang her father-in-law?  Does this mean Steffi has banged two brothers and their dad?  Just like Brooke and Taylor?  It's nice to see this show carries traditions down from generation to generation, especially during the holiday season!

Shallow point, but it still needs to be said, Thorne can rock a turtleneck like nobody's business!

• Love 11