Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I had to pop back on and say that I thought it must have been great fun for KKL and DD to play the -- yes -- cheezy bedroom scene. I  about died laughing at the bundles of cash on the bed and Brooke's "Dollah Bill" nightie. That fugly stallion statuette made it completely OTT. You could tell those two were in on the joke and I think part of their "giddy aura" was from trying to play the scene through with straight faces.

I usually am not on the side with Sludge, but I was rooting for him today when he turned back and wouldn't let up on Lemonheads. I don't think she was expecting that at all as all she could finally come back with was some weak sauce about her past accomplishments at FC. IIRC, she got fired from her PR job at FC and when she was *CEO* it really was in name only. Bill was really calling the shots through her and it was done with such subtle subterfuge she didn't even notice.

Eric was in rare form today. He had some good one-liners about Donna and Stephanie.

I did have to question, though, who Ridge really was defending. Quinn? Himself? Brooke? His insistence that he was going to make things work with Brooke was not in the least bit convincing -- most of all to himself.

I would not blink an eye if come Monday that Ridge ushers Katie out of the house then makes a beeline upstairs to "report back" to Quinn on how he has momentarily shut her down. Of course, Quinn will be wearing some flimsy kimono. Then they'll keep on doing what they "can't keep on doing." ITA, just fuck and get it over with. I'm tired of all of the cat-and-mouse, excuses and denial, longing looks and lingering touches.

• Love 13

KKL and DD have really great chemistry.  And, while her hair is still too yellow, she looks so much better with waves.  The straight, limp 'do she had before made her look tired and older than her years.

I couldn't care less about Ridge and Quinn (unless of course we're talking about Liam and Steffy, then I'd care less about them).  The most interesting thing about this whole story is wondering how Quinn is going to try to murder Katie.  Her previous attempts include trying to slice and dice Liam; trying to drown Ivy in a river; and trying to turn Deacon into a pile of mush by pushing him off a cliff.  I'm ignoring the murder of the diamond guy, since I don't remember how he was killed and neither does the show.  But anyway, just how far does Katie think she can push this violent, unstable woman?

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

But anyway, just how far does Katie think she can push this violent, unstable woman?

This. Does Katie think she is that smart that she wouldn't see it coming if Quinn would decide to eliminate her?? That being said, I don't want Quinn to revert to crazy...much as I'd like to be rid of Katie.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Did she? I honestly thought she got promoted to her figurehead CEO position once Bill bought the place.

Yeah.  She did. That's how she met $Bill. She was getting drunk in a bar; drowning her sorrows because she got fired. It was at some hotel.  That was when Bill first came to town because he really wanted Donna (to get back at Eric.) Katie got sloppy drunk and Bill took her to his hotel room to sleep it off. He looked through her purse to find ID and figured out she was Donna's sister.

I just don't remember why she got axed. It will now drive me crazy because it would have to have been Ridge, Eric or Stephanie. I can't imagine her making nice with Eric or Ridge if they'd fired her in the past. Maybe I'm wrong???

Anybody??LOL!

• Love 1
21 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

The only thing that would have made the Brooke/$Bill scenes better was if Ridge was forced to watch but was unable to interfere.

In a gondola as Brill get married in Aspen?

I'll give a the show a free pass to recycle that plot line. ;)

15 hours ago, grisgris said:

Yeah.  She did. That's how she met $Bill. She was getting drunk in a bar; drowning her sorrows because she got fired.

I remember that, but I thought that had to do with her leaving Nick because she realized he still wasn't over Bridget. I guess I'm gonna have to look this up, because given Katie was "the good one" I dunno why they'd sack her either.

• Love 1

I found an old clip and it was edited and Katie mentioned something along the lines of family issues.  I was probably confused with somebody else.  IIRC, Stephanie also liked pre-Lemonheads Katie.

Now there is the Brooke I know and love; flirty, sexy, romantic, vivacious, flashing that lovely smile, and instinctively knowing how to please her man. The difference in Brooke/Bill and Brooke/Ridge is kinda staggering. KKL has always been a chemistry magnet, but there have been a few men that stand out; Ronn Moss, Scott Thompson, Jack Wagner, Windsor Harmon and now Don Diamont. But for whatever reason, KKL and Thorsten Kaye fall flat. They seem genuinely uncomfortable in their romantic scenes together, and come off much better in their more platonic, friends with history, co-parent’s interactions. Brooke and Bill seem so natural and at ease with each other; it feels like they share a deep bond that isn’t like any they have had before. Brooke’s bond with Ridge was deep, but it was also toxic and unhealthy. It became less of a Destiny and more of a quest to show Stephanie, and the rest of the world, that Ridge loved her more than Taylor. That she was Ridge’s first choice; his true love and not his fall back girl. That damn obsession has defined her adult life, and has destroyed so many good things, ruined promising relationships, and given Brooke a truly warped sense of value and what being loved is all about. Her other relationships were largely based on desperation and hurt and anger that Ridge had once again chosen Taylor. Brooke knew the quickest way to get Ridge’s attention was to start dating another man. I think the exceptions to this would be Thorne and Nick, two relationships that spawned organically and started as friendships. Bill really hasn’t had deep bonds, except with money, his empire, and his ego. But he was willing to wait for Brooke. He was willing to pick up the broken pieces of her heart and put her back together. He was also willing to let anyone and everyone know that he was more than prepared to wait forever for Brooke. Bill is generally a genuine asshat, but not with Brooke. Her effect on him has been subtle but dramatic. If any of these fuckers put up roadblocks to their happiness this time, I hope they just push them out of their way and don’t let anyone stop them from their happily ever after.

What the actual fuck? Eric continues to talk with Katie like it is all okey dokey? Katie all snuggled up on the couch next to Eric, giggling and smiling; acting like some wannabe Geisha. Let me say that there is not enough ICK in the world to express that level of squick. Allowing Quinn to wait on her as she keeps her perky little ass parked firmly next to Eric, while Quinn is relegated to a side chair, as she receives an interrogation from the New Lady of the Manor? And Eric getting an instant boner about Katie working at Forrester? Ridge and Quinn have brought this on themselves, there is absolutely no doubt about that. But this isn’t Katie’s rodeo. Katie doesn’t have a horse in this race. The only one who has a right to toy with Quinn is Brooke. Katie can be angry at Ridge and Quinn. She had every right to read Ridge, and to express her disgust to Quinn…….FOR HER SISTER’S SAKE ONLY. So, I am going to go against my grain and support Ridge for turning the tables on SourAss, and just like any other bully, she tried to turn it back on Ridge, and feign innocence. Then she tried to change tactics and come from a place of concern and caring for Ridge. Infuriating heifer! Oh, and Katie? Why would you want Brooke to forgive Ridge? Why would you want her to get back together with a man who was macking on his stepmom the day before their wedding? Just because you were foolish enough to forgive Bill and take him back doesn’t mean your sister is too. Do you see Brooke pursuing Ridge? Has she expressed any interest or desire to reconcile with him? Right. That should be telling you something. Miss SourAss is working an entirely different angle. She wants Eric. And it isn’t even about him. It is about winning. Getting Eric would stick it to everyone. Katie has now surpassed Steffy on my hatefulness scale.  

I loved the ridiculously cheesy Stallion statue.

Best line of the day:

Ridge: “And I know Spenser’s sniffing around; he’s trying to find a way back in there”

Ya think?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15

So what does Katie really want? What's in this for her? Why is she annoying the fuck out of everybody? "Good" people don't act like she does, so there's nothing altruistic about her actions and attitude.

• Love 17

I caved and watched the whole week's shows this past drizzly Saturday.  The part where Katie infuriated me most was when she walked in on Eric & Ridge and Eric told her that she was indeed interrupting something, to which she, complete with her signature snotty smirky face, said something like "what's a little argument between family" as though she belonged there.  Why couldn't Eric or Ridge have the guts to say it's none of her damn business & get out?  And I wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth with the comments intended to make Ridge and Quinn nervous.."Oh, I know why"..."Ridge, are you going to tell Eric or should I".  Do they deserve to be nervous and squirm for what they did?  Yep.  But, she's just not a rootable character!  I agree with @RuntheTable and @SweePea59, it's about winning and there is nothing altruistic about her butting in.  I wish she would have choked on one of those damn cookies!

• Love 10

Recap for Fri. 4/21/2017:

At the Forrester mansion, Katie remarks that it's taking an awfully long time for Ridge and Quinn to get that honey.

Eric: "I know how much you Logan girls like honey." Katie pulls a face.

In the kitchen, Ridge and Quinn, having found said honey, continue to linger.

Ridge: "I'm with you. I agree with you. Whatever we had between us, whatever that was...that's done. My dad is happy. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time."

Quinn: "Good. Good. We understand each other. Well, poor Katie Logan has waited for her honey long enough." Long pause. "I just wish you could have ended up happy, too."

Ridge: "I will be happy. Once I get Brooke back." Fat chance of that, asshole.

Quinn just can't resist reaching out and touching his shoulder before they finally head back to the living room.

Eric: "There you are!"

Katie, eyeing them suspiciously: "We were just about to send out search and rescue."

Ridge: "Quinn had trouble finding the honey, and then I ended up spilling some on myself."

Quinn: "Misadventures all around, but all's well that ends well.

Eric: "I'm glad it wasn't more complicated than that." If he only knew.

Katie takes the honey from Quinn and makes a dramatic show of putting about two little drops in her tea.

Katie: "This looks delicious. Thank you very much. So, Quinn, are you gonna tell Eric, or am I?"

Eric: "Tell me what?"

Katie: "Oh, your wife has been keeping something from you. A job offer."

Eric: "Somebody offered Quinn a job?"

Katie: "No, no, Quinn offered me a job at Forrester."

Ridge, looking pissed, "She did?" Quinn reassures Eric that she wasn't keeping it from anyone but hadn't had a chance to discuss with him yet. She says it wasn't a bonafide offer, she was just thinking out loud.

Eric, predictably, thinks it's a great idea, given Katie worked at FC before. He wants to know what Quinn has in mind.

Quinn: "Well, that's why I haven't discussed it with you. As much fun as it would be to have Katie at the office every day, I just want to make sure we don't rush her into the wrong position. Wherever Katie lands needs to be a good fit."

Eric wants to discuss some more but says he and Ridge need to come up with a new collection in record time. He leaves to head back to the office, with Ridge indicating he'll be right behind him.

The second the door closes, Ridge puts Katie on the hot seat: "Explain. NOW."

Katie-Ridge-blackmail-BB-JJ-300x175.jpg

Quinn: "She's blackmailing me."

Katie scoffs at that. "That is a lie. You're the one who brought up the job offer...I suppose, to keep me quiet, but it doesn't make it blackmail." Technicalities.

Ridge: "And you're going along with it?"

Katie: "Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I? I was CEO (a figurehead).The company did very well under me. (Under Bill's leadership.)"

Ridge sarcastically asks if she's after CEO now and she assures him she's far more interested in marketing or PR and she's sure they'll think of something.

Ridge: "Why are you doing this?" Shouldn't that be obvious?

Katie: "I've been wanting to go back to work."

Ridge: "There's a million places to work. Why Forrester? So you can keep an eye on us, hoping that we'll betray my dad?"

Katie: "Why would I hope-"

Ridge: "There's nothing going on here. There's nothing going on between us, and you know that." So you say, Ridge, and your word ain't worth shit right about now.

Ridge: "I have no interest in Quinn, and Quinn has no interest in me. Whatever this momentary lapse of reason was is behind us, it's in the past." Again, I don't believe you.

Katie: "Well, then what was the point of all this? What, just to satisfy your ego?"

Ridge: "Some of it, probably, yeah."

Katie, catching that nuance, "Some?" So what about the rest of it?

Ridge: "See, and that's why I don't want you in the office. 'Cause of that. Questioning us and threatening us." 

Katie: "I'm not threatening you! How am I threatening you?"

Ridge: "What are you doing? We used to care about each other. We were engaged. What is this? What are you doing?" 

Katie: "I still care about you, of course I do. I'm just accepting her olive branch. I mean, isn't that how you framed it, this job offer? I mean, anything else that you're imagining is just that. It's in your imagination."

Quinn: "Oh, no, no. He's not imagining the blackmail!"

Katie: "This is not blackmail! You brought up the job offer. Not me! I mean, call it your insurance policy if you have to. You keep me happy, and I keep quiet about your dirty little secret." Sounds an awful lot like blackmail to me. 

Quinn: "I don't need an insurance policy! I will tell Eric tonight!" 

Katie: "Great! Do it. As soon as he walks through the door." They both know Quinn isn't going to tell.

Ridge: "No, no, no one's telling anybody anything. You want a job at Forrester? Fine. We'll find you something. But before that, you're gonna have to accept there's nothing between us, nothing whatsoever."

Katie: "Then why are you not fighting for Brooke?"

Ridge: "I am!" It doesn't look like it from here. Not that I care. I want him far away from Brooke.

Katie: "Why aren't you with her right now?"

Ridge: "Because she's not ready!" Because she's moved on.

Katie: "So, what, so you're just gonna stand around and twiddle your thumbs and wait for her to change her mind? I mean, the Ridge Forrester I know isn't super-patient, and the Ridge Forrester I know doesn't ever not have a woman in his life."

Ridge: "Well, there is no woman in my life other than Brooke. (Except when I'm kissing my stepmommy). She's the woman for me, and... I think she knows that I'm the man for her. And I know Spencer's sniffing around, he's trying to find a way back in there. I get it. But I'm not giving up on her." Aw, that's cute, Ridge. And pathetic. Brooke is DONE with you.

At Brooke's place, she is putting the finishing touches on dinner. She looks gorgeous in a cobalt blue dress, her hair soft and curly. Bill enters and wants to cut straight to dessert.

Bill: "Did I give you enough of a head start?"

Brooke: "Bill! Close your eyes! I'm not done yet!"

Bill: "Oh, you're so done."

Brooke laughs, "No! No!"

Bill: "You are so done."

Brooke: "Five minutes. That's all I need."

Bill, getting ever closer: "I'm not giving you five minutes, I'm not giving you five seconds. We've waited long enough, and we're not waiting a moment more." He swoops in for a kiss, but she gets him to back off long enough to enjoy some sushi appetizers she ordered for him, along with some caviar and his favorite single-malt scotch. You can tell that he's touched with all these little details.

Bill, noticing her pensiveness, "What's that look?"

Brooke: "Just feeling thankful, I guess. Thankful to be here. With you. Back together."

Bill: "I would have waited for you forever."

Brooke: "You know, I've had a lot of disappointments in my life. When I give my love and my trust, it's just yanked away. But not with you. You were there. You never gave up."

Bill: "Of course not. How could I?"

Brooke: "I don't know, I guess I just get used to that feeling of being let down."

Bill: "Not by me. Everything we've been through (and here he flashes back in time) from Aspen, the love that we share... to Dubai, the trust that we've created... there was never a possibility that I would give up on us. Even when you were going to marry Ridge, and even when I'd accepted it, I knew that you would come back to me, that we would end up together."

Brooke: "You knew he'd let me down, and when he did, you were there for me. Just like you promised."

Bill: "That's because my promises mean something." They mean everything.

Brooke: "And now, here we are. Together again. And your necklace back where it belongs."

Bill: "Do you know what it meant to me, you putting this sword back around my neck, saying you love me?"

Brooke: "I do. Don't you ever doubt that."

They kiss and settle in to enjoy dinner, clearly happy to be in each other's company.

After, Bill thanks her.

Brooke: "For dinner?"

Bill: "For this. For being you."

Brooke: "You still hungry? I've got food." I think they both know what kind of sustenance Bill needs tonight.

Bill insists he's not hungry and can't wait any longer.

Brooke tells him he's going to have to and teases that he can do the dishes while she gets ready upstairs.

Bill: "I've seen the way you've been looking at me. You're as ready as I am." Her smile tells him he's right.

Brooke: "Yes, but I got to go upstairs and get ready, so you're gonna have to clean or count to 100, whichever you prefer."

Bill grouses that he's not going to count to 100 but will concede to counting to 50.

Brooke: "Slowly. You promise?"

Bill: "I promise." Liar.

Brooke: "Trust me. It'll be worth it."

Bill starts to count as she disappears upstairs.

He heads upstairs a few moments later, admitting to only counting to 40. His eyes are closed though, clearly enjoying their game, and asks if she's ready.

He opens his eyes to see the bed made up with fake money.

Bill: "Wow!"

Brooke sashays in then, wearing a dollar bill studded negligee, which I find utterly adorable. From his favorite foods and adult beverage to this, she has truly thought of everything. Is it a little OTT? Yes, but its very playful and TIC and shows how much fun these two have together. They had their serious moment when they reunited at the Sydney Harbor. They deserve to kick back and relax (and yes, joke around) together. 

Brooke: "What? You were expecting rose petals?"

Bill: "My two favorite things combined into one hot, sexy package. Money and you."

Brooke, in a super sultry voice, "Ready to cash in, $ Bill?"

Bill: "Oh, yeah."

Bill begins kissing her in earnest before she breaks away to reveal she has yet another gift for him.

Bill: "What gift? You're my gift! What -- where are you going? Where are you going? What is that?"

Brooke: "See for yourself." She unveils a stallion statue and I love it. KKL and DD are loving it the cute little nod to their history, too.

Brooke-Bill-dollar-dress-BB-JJ.jpg

Bill laughs, touched and amused, "He is beautiful."

Brooke turns serious: "This is the life that I want. My stallion in his corral."

Bill laughs at this, his eyes never leaving hers. His expression turns serious as well.

Brooke: "You stood by me. You were loyal to me, and you were committed, and I want to spend the rest of my days rewarding you for that. What do you say, Stallion?"

Bill whinnies in response because of course he does and they both laugh. And again, I don't care - I find it adorable. They can have these silly little jokes between them and that makes them all the more real to me. Unlike, say, truffle fries and parachutes...

Brooke: "I really do mean it. I want to spend the rest of my life as your wife."

Bill teases her, "Don't you mean my filly?"

Brooke, a soft smile: "Yeah. That, too."

Bill: "Forever and a day."

Brooke: "Which reminds me... I'm hoping to see this ring back on my finger." She pulls out her engagement ring box and shows him the sword ring (it's grown on me, I will admit). "Will you marry me?" Yes, Brooke Logan is proposing to HIM and I love it!

Brooke-ring-Bill-BB-JJ-300x175.jpg

Bill, his eyes the tiniest bit misty here: "There's nothing I want more. I love you, Brooke Logan. And I would be honored to be your husband." He places the ring back where it belongs and she better never take it off.

Brooke: "I love you, $ Bill Spencer." They kiss and...fade to black.

And all is right with the world again.

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, ByTor said:

The bottom of the Pacific, perhaps?

That or like someone else said, hit by a fucking bus. She is the most annoying character on TV right now. I can't believe Eric is so myopic he can't see that Quinn loathes that woman. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, politichick said:

That or like someone else said, hit by a fucking bus. She is the most annoying character on TV right now. I can't believe Eric is so myopic he can't see that Quinn loathes that woman. 

Or that he can't see Katie's smugness!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

I think Eric will forever see Katie as Brooke's little teenage sister. So he is completely oblivious to Katie's flirting with/flinging herself at him because there is no way 'little Katie' could be doing that. He's completely oblivious to Quinn's dislike because "'Katie's just a kid", so how could Quinn or anyone possibly dislike her.

Besides she's Beth's baby girl and if life had gone differently she might have been Eric's daughter.  Not saying Eric is consciously thinking this, but I think it's a subconscious factor,  He's very fatherly toward her.

I think it would take Katie showing up in the scantiest lingerie ever in Eric's bed for him to see what she's up to -- and then he would be horrified and embarrassed.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

I think Eric will forever see Katie as Brooke's little teenage sister. So he is completely oblivious to Katie's flirting with/flinging herself at him because there is no way 'little Katie' could be doing that. He's completely oblivious to Quinn's dislike because "'Katie's just a kid", so how could Quinn or anyone possibly dislike her.

Besides she's Beth's baby girl and if life had gone differently she might have been Eric's daughter.  Not saying Eric is consciously thinking this, but I think it's a subconscious factor,  He's very fatherly toward her.

I think it would take Katie showing up in the scantiest lingerie ever in Eric's bed for him to see what she's up to -- and then he would be horrified and embarrassed.

ITA with you and really, if Quinn thought long and hard about it, she'd realize that. It doesn't matter what Katie tries to pull because Eric is never going to see her as anything other than a kid. 

• Love 1

This whole Katie crap is getting quite trite very quickly but so are a lot of other things.  If Bill was still married, I bet Brooke would be more apt to forgive Ridge.  IMO, Brooke went from Plan B, Ridge/RJ, to Plan A, Bill. For Brooke, it's all about a win win situation.  

Eric, that's a great idea for Katie working with Quinn.  It makes it much easier for Katie to be poisoned.  Looking into Quinn's eyes, as Katie is spewing verbal diarrhea, I give Katie about another month to live. 

Can someone please tell me how the jewelry line was also stolen?  How convenient to once again have revisionist history to bring the sour patch kid in out of the bag. How does assisting Quinn turn into  marketing and PR?  Isn't PR Nicole's job?  Since when is the jewelry line marketed alone?  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Eric, that's a great idea for Katie working with Quinn.  It makes it much easier for Katie to be poisoned.  Looking into Quinn's eyes, as Katie is spewing verbal diarrhea, I give Katie about another month to live.

She better watch out for that next batch of hummus/cup of tea she demands!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 4

We could get old Quinn back and she could design a piece of jewelry that has some kind of slow acting poison or a mind altering substance and have Katie wear it.  

I have no idea how Don D can approve of that totally insane stallion crap.  It makes him look stupid, as an actor.  It's worse than the whole Donna/Honey Bear crap.  

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I have no idea how Don D can approve of that totally insane stallion crap.  It makes him look stupid, as an actor.  It's worse than the whole Donna/Honey Bear crap.  

For me the "whinny" is on the same level as Cha-Cha-Cha.  

Once again the Spencer brothers show how much more entertaining they are outside of a romantic story.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

At the Forrester mansion, Katie remarks that it's taking an awfully long time for Ridge and Quinn to get that honey.

Eric: "I know how much you Logan girls like honey." Katie pulls a face.

::dies:: 

Eric, you old dog, you know that was way inappropriate to drop on Katie.

Katie should've thrown up in her mouth a little.

I'm all for Quinn taking out Katie if it also gets her thrown in jail. I'd consider it a twofer. And Katie could die happy in death knowing she took Quinn out in the end. 

• Love 9
On 4/18/2017 at 9:58 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Brooke what a brick and rightfully so when Amber and Rick got together as well as Bridget and Deacon. I don't know why RJ is given a pass.

At least we don't have to worry about Brooke sleeping with her kids love interest unlike with Deacon or Oliver. 

• Love 3

Ok, time for Brooke and Bill to get married and get on with their lives. How about having a happy family, careers that are fulfilling and moving on? I do not need to see them in the bedroom again because we know they're attracted to each other. Surely, they can have some other story line beside being in bed? Maybe? This Brooke sexpot thing, in her 60's, has run it's course for me. 

• Love 6

The notion of FC's jewelry line also being stolen by Spectra is just stupid.  Are we supposed to believe that Saul is also a silversmith and created knock-off of the pieces in faux gemstones? The writers really are trying to dumb us down.  I'm sure there are dozens of ways that Katie could end up working with or at least put her in Quinn's orbit enough during the day to keep Quinn on her toes. The couture line also needs marketing and PR, so why can't she be breathing down Ridge's neck as well.  Not fair, I say!  Also, I don't recall Coco seeing any jewelry designs. Even if there were some vague sketches with the gowns, that's not enough to go on. 

I was ready for Quinn to sink that letter opener into Katie's jugular. I see a fine comeuppance for her soon, I hope. IRL, I'll bet HT is having a blast with the Lemonheads dial set to "11!"

Good for Brooke for not falling for Sludge's begging and telling him how it's going to be.  I knew he'd play the "RJ and family" card. Boo-hoo!

• Love 12
50 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Ok, time for Brooke and Bill to get married and get on with their lives. How about having a happy family, careers that are fulfilling and moving on? I do not need to see them in the bedroom again because we know they're attracted to each other. Surely, they can have some other story line beside being in bed? Maybe? This Brooke sexpot thing, in her 60's, has run it's course for me. 

People in their 60s have sex.  My understanding is that Brooke is the around the same age as KKL; mid-50s.  In my opinion, KKL is one of the hottest women working on tv.  I don't have a problem watching love scenes involving two attractive people which is a refreshing change for the multiple Faudilock Liam/Wyatt scenes we've been forced to endure.

• Love 16

Katie's so annoying, get a life. I actually would not mind Quinn stabbing her.

How did Sally steal the jewelry line too? That's silly.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

At least we don't have to worry about Brooke sleeping with her kids love interest unlike with Deacon or Oliver. 

Maybe RJ will bring home a bisexual boyfriend and Brooke mistakes him for $Bill.

Progressive.??

• Love 9
5 hours ago, grisgris said:

The notion of FC's jewelry line also being stolen by Spectra is just stupid.  Are we supposed to believe that Saul is also a silversmith and created knock-off of the pieces in faux gemstones? The writers really are trying to dumb us down.  I'm sure there are dozens of ways that Katie could end up working with or at least put her in Quinn's orbit enough during the day to keep Quinn on her toes. The couture line also needs marketing and PR, so why can't she be breathing down Ridge's neck as well.  Not fair, I say!  Also, I don't recall Coco seeing any jewelry designs. Even if there were some vague sketches with the gowns, that's not enough to go on.

Not to mention the time frame. No way could they get jewelry done in that time....hard enough to believe they got the gowns finished. This show tries my patience...just way too much stupid. It takes me right out of the story (which I'm honestly not all that into in the first place. Still mostly watching for certain actors).

I was ready for Quinn to sink that letter opener into Katie's jugular. I see a fine comeuppance for her soon, I hope. IRL, I'll bet HT is having a blast with the Lemonheads dial set to "11!"

Don't want Quinn to revisit crazytown but I gotta say I was kinda with you there. Good Lord Katie...just shut it you fool.

I hope HT is having fun cause I can't say I much enjoy Katie's harpy-like aggressive behavior.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

For me the "whinny" is on the same level as Cha-Cha-Cha.  

I get a serious case of second-hand embarrassment for DD when he does that whinny.

• Love 8

In some respects Katie is actually doing Quinn a favor; no one has ever pushed Quinn this far and she hasn't done anything about it other than voice her unhappiness. Old Quinn would have already slayed and gutted LemonHead, and they would have probably eaten her for Christmas dinner. The fact that Quinn is fighting her urges to kill Katie says she is making a conscious effort to be a different person.

So, they stole the jewelry line too? Too. Stupid. For. Words. And I know Eric is preoccupied, but fettering your wife to someone you know she doesn't like and one who knows nothing about jewelry design? Making it worse is that Quinn is already going to be under a great deal of pressure to come up with new pieces in a short amount of time; the last thing she needs is LemonHead needling her and questioning her every move. Quinn is Quinn of course, but when it comes to jewelry she knows her stuff and is a professional; she doesn't need to be babysitting a sour ass, lonely woman who has no life of her own. What ever happened to that newly independent Katie we saw? The one who had moved out of Bill's house, and was going to the gym, and was looking into starting new projects? OH! I guess her "project" was deconstructing Eric and Quinn's marriage. I would bet dollars to donuts that our youngest Logan will set about to sabotage Quinn's work. She already has Quinn over a barrel in her personal life, so why no go the extra mile to destroy her professionally too? That way when Eric is done with her, there won't be any apron strings left to cut. 

Quinn can beat Katie at her own game, she is just too overwhelmed right now to see it. The first thing she needs to do is come to terms with what is going on with Ridge. Own it, or let it go. Trying to have it both ways will only lead to more clandestine meetings, longing looks, and stolen kisses. Nosey Nellie is going to be around every corner watching, so they will inevitably get caught. She could remove Katie's power by telling Eric, or, she could get control of herself and the situation by coming full throttle at Katie. Pull out that inner Quinn just for her, but be the refined Lady of the Manor for everyone else. Make Katie think Quinn is out for blood; gaslight the hell out of the bitch. Katie's history of mental illness will play right into that. Is that mean? Hateful even? If so, I say tough darts! Katie is playing with fire, and a very dirty and dangerous game with other people's lives, something she excels at. And just to put it into perspective; Quinn and Ridge have kissed, and been engaging in some type of "affair", but Quinn hasn't turned up pregnant, hasn't even had sex with Ridge. Katie should remember how she did turn up that way with her niece's husband. 

As soon as Brooke slammed that computer shut I knew I was gonna like the scene. And the words that continue to tumble out of her mouth! I was positively squeeing with delight when she said "you didn't make a mistake Ridge" and better still "I don't know what will happen and I don't care because it is not my problem anymore!" And that look when he called her Logan? I want to see her take it the full country mile though. I want her and Bill to get hitched, and move into a house all their own. New, with no memories; let the kids have the big mansions. And I would love to see Brooke get involved with Spectra. How can she expect to keep going to the office and dealing with that kind of stress? Then she will have everyone else; Eric, RJ, Rick, Thomas, Pam, Steffy, questioning her about why she didn't marry Ridge, and going on about how they always find their way back to each other. In my mind I see Brooke taking a breather from the pressure and going to lunch, some time later Sally and Shirley are seated behind her behind some nice big camouflaging plants. Brooke gets an earful and realizes that Sally was browbeaten and bullied, and feels an instant connection. When she hears Shirley telling Sally she isn't good enough to hang with the Forrester's, and that Thomas would have dumped her for his rich society baby's mama, it transports Brooke back to the old days, and Stephanie's not stop refrains of "you are never going to have him", and "you slut from the valley!" She also learns that Coco was telling the truth. This experience plants the seeds in her head and she approaches Bill about giving up on his Phallic Tower, and tells him she would like to throw in with Spectra. Bill is overjoyed because this will completely remove her from the Dressmaker's orbit. Brooke could be a silent backer/partner, or, what I would like to see is her mentoring Sally. Taking Spectra away from the world of couture and making it more in line with Sally's style. 

The Spencer Boys are always a win; particularly when they are interacting with dad. 

I love the whinny! As long as Bill is with Brooke, he can whinny, snort, swish his tail or honk his damn horn!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 18

Mightysparrow, I know people in their 60's have sex and agree that KKL is really beautiful. The point I was trying to make was can't they have more of a story than that? Brooke needs a career and something interesting to do in her life besides being with Bill. I love the idea of her throwing in with Sally although I don't see that happening. She's too involved with the Forresters. Just my thoughts.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

She could remove Katie's power by telling Eric, or, she could get control of herself and the situation by coming full throttle at Katie. Pull out that inner Quinn just for her, but be the refined Lady of the Manor for everyone else. Make Katie think Quinn is out for blood; gaslight the hell out of the bitch.

How I would love to see the smirky scowl turn into a look of genuine fear!  Alas, I'm starting to think HT went the Eric Braeden route and had a "Katie must always have the upper hand" clause put into her contract.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I want her and Bill to get hitched, and move into a house all their own. New, with no memories; let the kids have the big mansions.

I bet that will kind of happen.  I don't see TPTB giving them a set for a new house, but maybe Brooke & Bill will live in Bill's house, and Rick & Maya will take over Brooke's house.  I wonder if they'll know what to do, living on their own like grown-ups!

I love your scenario of Brooke going over to work for Spectra, @RuntheTable.  Unfortunately, your idea is too good for these writers to come up with...unless you gave their lurker an idea! :) 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Mightysparrow, I know people in their 60's have sex and agree that KKL is really beautiful. The point I was trying to make was can't they have more of a story than that? Brooke needs a career and something interesting to do in her life besides being with Bill. I love the idea of her throwing in with Sally although I don't see that happening. She's too involved with the Forresters. Just my thoughts.

Brooke doesn't have many ties there. Her children with Eric are grown, RJ is nearly an adult himself and for the time being, she and Ridge are on the outs. If there was ever a time to start moving her out of that circle and into another business orbit, it's now.

And bonus points if it ties into Hope returning and she decides a clean slate at SF is better (and safer!) than working with Steffy and seeing Waffles on the regular. And may be she'll make a man outta Saul, too.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Brooke needs a career and something interesting to do in her life besides being with Bill. I love the idea of her throwing in with Sally although I don't see that happening. She's too involved with the Forresters. Just my thoughts.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I love your scenario of Brooke going over to work for Spectra, @RuntheTable.

7 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Brooke doesn't have many ties there. Her children with Eric are grown, RJ is nearly an adult himself and for the time being, she and Ridge are on the outs. If there was ever a time to start moving her out of that circle and into another business orbit, it's now.

ANNA YOLEI you are echoing my thoughts about Brooke's place at FC's. She really is just a figurehead, and is not involved in the day to day operations. 

GAM2 & BYTOR, thanks! I know there would be a lot of holes to fill, and I can imagine that certain people would see Brooke as a traitor who went to work for the enemy. But at the end of the day, the only person who's feelings really matter would be Eric. I think if he knew Sally's history, and if Brooke filled him in on how Shirley treats her, he would back off. He forgave Sally 1.0 for much, much worse. I also think if they didn't focus on couture, something Sally doesn't have the skill set for, and called it something else, that Eric would understand. Eric loves Brooke, and I think he would get that she needs a jump start in her life; the kind he got when he married Quinn. Brooke deserves a top spot, she is not a folder deliverer or a admin. I would love to see her shining once again, but as a mentor and guider of young Sally. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But at the end of the day, the only person who's feelings really matter would be Eric. I think if he knew Sally's history, and if Brooke filled him in on how Shirley treats her, he would back off.

I agree.  

I wonder if Brooke going to work for SF would out the whole Ridge/Quinn thing.  Brooke would likely tell Eric that no longer working with Ridge would be good for her, which would cause a whole new round of "Oh by the way, exactly why did you break off your engagement?" questions, only with further investigation this time.

• Love 1

Recap for Mon. 4/24/17:

We begin with Brooke awakening, looking gorgeous and very satisfied as she smiles. She smiles even wider as she sees Bill, propped up on an elbow, watching her. It's the first time they've woken up together in ages and you can tell they are enjoying themselves immensely.

Bill: "It's not a dream."

Brooke, echoing my words, "All is right with the world."

Brooke is eager to plan their wedding and loves Bill's suggestion, as do I, of them marrying on the Stella Maris yacht in Monte Carlo.

Bill pulls her close and they make up some more lost time.

Reluctantly, Brooke looks at the time and is astonished to see how late it is. Bill says he'll go get the shower ready for them.

Brooke, with a teasing grin,: "Make sure it's hot."

Bill: "Oh, it'll be hot."

giphy.gif

We cut to SP, where we have a rare sighting of Chicken and Waffles in the same room. They are discussing Bill's precious skyscraper being on hold due to the success of SF's fashion show.

Wyatt: "I'll be Steffy is very upset." She's not worth your concern, Wyatt.

Liam all but shrugs, "It's back to the drawing board for Forrester...literally."

They start to wonder where their father is and think perhaps he forgot about their meeting. Well, he was a little tied up.

Bill enters a few minutes later, honest-to-goodness chipper and whistling. His sons glance askance at this, not using to this smiling, positive demeanor.

Liam notices he's wearing his sword necklace again and Bill can't wait to share his happy news with his sons.

Bill: "Brooke is wearing her sword, too." They stare at him. "We're getting married." He reveals and both Wyatt and Liam are stunned and yet not surprised. They congratulate him.

Wyatt-Liam-Bill-congratulations-BB-JJ-30

Never underestimate $ Bill.

Bill talks about the power of positive thinking and you can tell they're thinking, "Who are you and what have you done with our father?" He still wants to know what Ridge did to screw up and Wyatt and Liam both warn him about Ridge. Bill doesn't look the least bit concerned. He's also suddenly less fixated on his phallic tower, which is a refreshing development.

Over at FC, Eric and Ridge are busily sketching new designs when Eric interrupts their work to ask for the hundredth time what happened with him and Brooke. Put the needle on the record already, Eric. Not that he doesn't deserve to know, considering Quinn's involvement, but I think they are a little too busy with salvaging their upcoming fashion show to dwell on personal crap.

Eric-Ridge-design-BB-JJ-300x175.jpg

Outside the CEO office, Pam is busily handling phone calls and seriously, they have ONE receptionist. Ridiculous.

Quinn is being genuinely pleasant to Pam, even accepting a lemon bar when LemonHeads walks up behind her and while Pam busies herself with answering more calls, she taunts Quinn about her new position.

Quinn snidely hints that she'd be a perfect addition to man the receptionist desk.

Katie reminds her that she was CEO so clearly answering the phones is far, far beneath Ms. Hoity-Toity. Like the five-year-old she is of late, she ends the argument by interrupting Eric and Ridge. 

Katie: "I'm ready and willing to help in anyway."

Brooke arrives a few moments later and hides her engagement ring behind a cream-colored clutch. She sticks around long enough to learn that Katie will be working at FC and glare at Ridge and Quinn before making a hasty exit.

Eric answers his phone and when he hangs up, he reports that SF stole their jewelry designs, too. Oh, come on! That is plot contrivance at its finest because in the next breath, he suggests that Katie help Quinn with coming up with some new jewelry.

Quinn attempts to object but Katie couldn't be happier: "Working with me might be in your best interests."

Quinn is seriously pissed but Eric, clueless wonder that he is, thinks it's a great idea and can't wait to see what they come up with. My prediction? There will be blood.

Elsewhere, Ridge confronts Brooke in the design office and starts the same tired song and dance about his mistake. No, it's not a mistake. 

Brooke all but rolls her eyes and calls him out on calling his affair a "mistake." She slams her laptop for emphasis and that's when he sees it. The unmistakable sword engagement ring.

Ridge snits, "That was fast." No, it wasn't. It's who she should have been with all along. After all, if it wasn't for his stupid rumpled ass showing up where it didn't belong in Dubai, they would have been married a LONG time ago.

He again trots out the emotional blackmail trope of thinking about RJ and their family: "Take off that ring and give me another chance." Who is he to demand that she do anything. 

Brooke looks at him like, "This? Again?" and proceeds to re-read him for filth, talking about his need to conquer women, the more inappropriate the better and predicts that he'll end up with Quinn. Until someone else turns his head. She talks about the young kids they used to be but that she's finally grown up while he never will. 

Brooke, looking him straight in the eye: "I'm marrying, Bill. You'll always have a place in my heart but I'm not letting you access that place anymore." She walks out on him.

Elsewhere at FC, Quinn tells Katie that she can do anything at the company she wants - except work with her on the jewelry line. 

Katie, drunk and delusional with power, handwaves away Quinn's continued claims of blackmail: "We will work together while celebrating the sanctity of your marriage...I'm in control now."

tumblr_lvgun7TuMz1qasir6o1_400.gif

Quinn assures her that she'll be loyal to Eric. From now on, I suppose.

Katie actually has the gall to speculate about whether or not working with Quinn will involve a hostile work environment and how they wouldn't want that. She then prattles on about how good she'll be at marketing and PR for the jewelry line while Quinn eyes a very shiny, sharp-looking letter opener.

Quinn-Katie-homicidal-BB-JJ.jpg

ETA: I hope the dirty, lurking PTB take your storyline ideas, @RuntheTable, and, pardon the pun, run with them.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This experience plants the seeds in her head and she approaches Bill about giving up on his Phallic Tower, and tells him she would like to throw in with Spectra. Bill is overjoyed because this will completely remove her from the Dressmaker's orbit. Brooke could be a silent backer/partner, or, what I would like to see is her mentoring Sally. Taking Spectra away from the world of couture and making it more in line with Sally's style. 

I love this! But Bill doesn't have to get rid of Spectra...why not lease some space in the building for them?

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Sally Spectra: Who the fuck dresses this chick? I know she's supposed to be all boho and all that, but she looks like a carnie clown in those tragic outfits.

I actually like Sally's wardrobe, it's just that she mixes them all together & its' too much.  Sally dresses like a fashion editorial.  The individual pieces she wears are pretty expensive, from what I've heard.

• Love 5

I could get behind a SL that has Brooke telling Eric the truth.  Then Eric, after initially feeling betrayed by Quinn, turns on Ridge when Brooke further explains that Ridge was targeting Quinn to get her out of Eric's life.

There could be a truly powerful Queric scene in which he tells her he knows all, is hurt by the kisses/flirting and want to know why she did it, why didn't tell him.

Quinn (because you know RS could rock this) totally breaks down and confesses all. Starting with Ridge sneaking up on the outdoor shower and her and Ridge in San Fran -- and progressing through her fears and insecurities about not knowing how to love. About feeling unworthy of Eric's love and trust because of the kind of person she was. About always sabotaging her life and relationships;. About knowing she's always gone to the dark side, but Eric has made her see she can be better, but she's not sure how to do it.  She can confess that she always put up with men who treated her badly because that's what she thought she deserved -- delving a little into her mother/childhood. Admitting that she is overwhelmed by Eric loving her, because she's never had that from a 'good man'. Quinn can be open, raw, vulnerable, crying and yet owning up to the kisses/flirting with no excuses. Admitting what she did with Ridge was a betrayal of Eric, but hoping Eric can forgive her. Even if he says he'll never love or trust her again.  In short -- Quinn can woman up and be prepared to take whatever Eric dishes out because she loves him enough to walk away if that's what he wants.

This scene could go on for the entire show, and end with Quinn saying to Eric, "I'll go pack now".  Eric is silent, hesitates a few moments and then reaches out for her hand as she walks past, turning her toward him and saying "Don't" Quinn replies "Don't?", and Eric says "Don't leave" and pulls her into an embrace as both have tears streaming. End scene, end episode.

Next episode is Eric confronting Ridge, saying Quinn told him everything and asking for his side of the story.  Ridge waffles and tries a little to weasel out of it, but finally confesses he plotted and targeted Quinn and planned to seduce her and expose her to Eric in order to get rid of her.  And yes his ego played a part in the plan because he knew that Quinn was vulnerable and he knew he could play on that and he's always been able to get any woman he went after. Because truthfully he doesn't even like Quinn. Ridge can then say he knows there is something in him that makes him hurt people just because he can.  Eric then says matter of fact "Brooke knows" and Ridge confirms yes - she saw him kiss Quinn  in Australia,  In probably the only unselfish thing Ridge has done or ever will do, he tells Eric about Katie's blackmail.

I'll let the writers come up with a scene in which someone -- Brooke, Eric, Quinn -- tells Katie that Eric knows all and that her services are no longer required at FC.

• Love 17

I liked the Sally Spectra they first brought on board. I think they paired her with a romantic lead way too early. Should have kept it more in line with the previous specter/forrester theme of years ago. Too driveling serious for me now.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

I'll let the writers come up with a scene in which someone -- Brooke, Eric, Quinn -- tells Katie that Eric knows all and that her services are no longer required at FC.

After Eric finds out the truth from Quinn and Ridge and Katie's knowledge & blackmail of Quinn, he wants to sit back and observe.  He wants to know if what Quinn & Ridge are saying is true about Katie knowing and blackmailing them.

After getting Charlie to set up some cameras in the CEO office, Eric powers up his laptop from Rick's office and starts watching the show.

Quinn is designing jewelry, trying to match gemstones up when Katie smugly saunters in the office.  She does not know that Quinn & Ridge have already confessed to Eric.

Quinn asks Katie for her opinion about a piece when Katie launches into another smug lecture about how Quinn is a terrible person not deserving of Eric.  Quinn wants to know when Katie will leave her alone because she & Ridge are staying away from each other and she WANTS desperately to make Eric happy & Eric loves her, too; when will Katie leave her alone? What will it take?

Katie says she will NEVER leave Quinn alone as long as she stays married to Eric, that someone like her doesn't deserve to be married to Eric.  Quinn says oh, who does he deserve to be married to? To you?

Katie replies yes, she doesn't understand why Eric is married to Quinn when he could be married to someone like Katie, who is LOYAL to Eric and would never want to HURT Eric.  Quinn shouts that she KNEW Katie wanted to pry her hooks into Eric & that's why she asked her, begged her to stay away from Eric, to respect her place as Eric's wife & not come over uninvited & be alone with him.  Katie smirks that ERIC invited her & she doesn't need to respect Quinn as his wife because all she has to do is open her mouth to Eric & Quinn's life is over.  So Quinn better keep dancing to the tune Katie plays or ELSE. Pam is listening to the raised voices through the door.

Eric closes the laptop.  He has heard enough.  He walks over to Steffy/Ridge's office.  Pam tells him Katie & Quinn are in there & it doesn't sound good.  Eric says to Pam he knows, he knows it all and opens the door as Quinn tells Katie to pack her sh!t and get out, she's tired of her and tired of her trying to make a move on Eric. Quinn says, Eric! Katie smiles smugly, because now she's going to expose Quinn to Eric.

Eric, Katie says, I have something to tell you and you're not going to like it.  Eric says, Well what would that be?

Katie tells him the reason Brooke and Ridge did not get married is because Quinn and Ridge are having an affair behind their backs.  Eric looks at the two of them and tells Quinn to please leave the room.  Katie smirks at Quinn.

After Quinn leaves, Katie tells Eric she didn't want to hurt him but he had to know the truth and he had to know the kind of woman he was dealing with.  Eric says yes, he needed to know. Katie says well now that you know, when will Quinn be leaving? She can call some movers and have Quinn's stuff packed up and thrown out of the Forrester house that day.  Eric sadly tells Katie that Quinn won't be leaving.  Katie shouts, what?

Eric says no, Quinn won't be leaving.  But YOU will be.  Katie is confused.  Has Quinn gotten her hooks so far into Eric that he can't let go? Eric nods & says yes.  Quinn makes him happy and Quinn has disappointed him greatly.  Katie says well, why are you keeping her around? Can't you see what kind of woman she is?

Eric says yes, he does see what kind of woman Quinn is.  A captivating, intriguing, frustrating woman.  A woman who makes him very happy.  And who has disappointed him greatly.  But the biggest disappointment is with Katie.

Katie says what? Eric says yes, while he is disappointed in Quinn, he is much more disappointed in Katie.  He never thought that Katie would stoop so low as to blackmail Quinn. To plot & scheme to get what she wants.  Katie replies that she did all of this for Eric, by blackmailing Quinn she could keep Quinn on the straight & narrow.  Eric says no, you didn't do this for me and you didn't do this for Quinn.  You did it for yourself!

Katie stammers that she could be so much better for him than Quinn, who is a liar and a user & a blackmailer & a cheat.   Eric replies, but aren't you? Katie is stunned.  Eric goes on to say that Katie is every bit the liar, user & cheat she accuses Quinn of being.  He tells her that Quinn & Ridge have already confessed to him & while he is disappointed greatly in Quinn, he loves her & is going to give her a second chance. So, because he is giving Quinn a second chance, Katie can't work at Forrester anymore & she can't come over to the house anymore.

Katie tries to compose herself & gather herself together as she moves towards the door to leave.  She turns around to Eric and tells him she loves him & only wanted the best for him.  Eric sadly tells Katie he loves her too, as if she were one of his daughters.  That's why he's so disappointed in her.

As Katie leaves, Quinn is walking down the hall.  Their eyes meet and Katie gives her the glare of death...

• Love 12

I happened to catch today's show only because I was too lazy to get up and go find the remote. I haven't watched for months and am now wondering: what is that thing on Nicole's head? It has to be a wig, right? No way would someone get a weave like that--certainly not someone with a fairly high-profile role on a soap who surely must be getting paid enough to do better by their hair.

• Love 1

It's fantastic how they give Zende a few Red Bulls to increase his energy level in order to deliver a few lines of irreverent dialog.  

Now, after all these years their is something the Forester can do, to Spectra that Stephanie and Eric could do nothing about.  This whole story line is contrived and takes poetic license to a high level.  It's not really corporate espionage or grand theft. At most, it's theft of intellectual property but not relevant unless there is a copyright issue.  Grand theft is also a non issue since the designs were not obtained nefariously.  Coco was shown the designs, by RJ, but of course that is not at issue. Coco didn't have a non disclosure agreement that would prohibit her from disclosing those designs to Sally.  Sally would just have to say that those designs inspired her designs. To a jury of her pears, there were enough changes made for an untrained eye to detect the original design.  In any case, it's also very unlikely that Det Hot Dog, of local law enforcement, would prosecute. It would be more likely for the state to bring charges or Federal Trade Commission.  It's also really not clear how a signed confession, by Coco, would nail this case for FC.  In her confession, she would have to tell how she saw the designs and that would lead back to RJ.  I sure hope this point is mute because I just cannot make myself believe that she would choose FC over her sister no matter how mad she is.  But still, all in all, I blame Charlie for not protecting the designs like he was protecting those jewels. Charlie was too concerned over lipstickgate do do his real job.  

I still can't believe that everyone is concerned about a 16 year old boy and a 19 year old girl.  Nicole has earned some points, from me, in being the voice of reason to Coco. 

• Love 12