Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

We're good Cupid Stunt. The "freaks" I work with had me all hot and bothered and I might have transferred that to this board. So Pam thinks Ridge would be a better CEO? She has conveniently forgotten when he was CEO and power hungry and trying to fire Oliver?  What the fuck ever...It's one plot contrivance after another with this show...

• Love 5

I think Amber's disappeared after she tried to pull the WTD stunt on Liam and the baby ended up being Marcus's.

I thought Brooke was looking better today, at least her dress was nice and looked halfway like something a fashion house executive would wear. She needs to dip into some of Quinn's or Ivy's jewelry, though, as she's still looking a bit plain. It also looked like maybe she'd cut off the tiniest bit of hair. Brooke/KKL looked really great during the Nick years. Her clothes were always spot on fashionable and on-trend and her hair and makeup were great as well. It wasn't that long ago.

It was kind of fun watching the tentative bonding between Quinn and Ivy over potential juicy office gossip.

Geez Brooke... how fast is Deacon old news and you're back stalking Ridge? Wait. I think I hear fingers snapping.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 10

I too am tired of FF'ing the constant love-in with Rick and Maya in the workplace.  She is stuck to him like glue and him calling others unprofessional is hilarious when he sets the tone for the office.

Amen! If I'm watching live, I hit the mute button when those two are on. I wish Rick would mistake Maya's female hormone pills for vitamins, start taking them daily, and grow moobs.

• Love 9

Wardrobe didn't finish Brooke's dress....It was missing a sleeve

:-)  I'm kind of OCD about things being symmetrical, so the dress was distracting - but a very pretty color. 

I'm about 3 months shy of a full year watching B&B so I have no history with Brooke one way or another but it's really noticeable how she just doesn't fit very well into the current stories.  In fact, when she came back they all came to a screeching halt and after a while, I just quit watching.  The Maya story got me back but I'm mainly here to see how Caroline handles it and unless something else comes along, I'll probably get bored again.  (Lesson for actors - maybe don't take 3 months off to do other projects?) 

I did love the scene (and the dynamics) with Wyatt, Ivy and Quinn - and Carter, though it was better without him, poor guy.  

ETA:  Oh, really liked the scene with Ridge and Pam, too.  AM looked great.  Everyone looked great, actually. Very sparkly show yesterday. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 5

Last I recall she took her baby with Mushmouth, Rosie, and hightailed it to parts unknown. (She's probably living down the block.) She ate the show for too long. I don't need to see her, or her twin, or anyone that looks like her, ever again. In LA or GC.

It's true, she probably could be living down the block, and is one of those characters that are in town but never seen or talked about.  Amber showed up in Genoa City for a day or two for Katherine Chancellor's funeral.  They didn't say where she's been or what she's been doing.  Then she just disappeared again.

• Love 2

I did love the scene (and the dynamics) with Wyatt, Ivy and Quinn - and Carter, though it was better without him, poor guy.

ETA: Oh, really liked the scene with Ridge and Pam, too. AM looked great. Everyone looked great, actually. Very sparkly show yesterday.

I don't know how much Quinn actually knows about how bad Maya treats everyone but she picked up pretty fast on how Ivy feels about her. Beside jewelry design, it seems that Ivy and Quinn can bond over antagonizing Maya. Quinn is a natural in this department as you can see with her probing of Carter to dish the dirt.

Pam did look good yesterday and dresses her age. Meanwhile I got the feeling, from Brooke's ensemble, that she was an older woman trying to dress 10 years younger. I'm wondering if we are going to get a an office scene where Rick is nursing on Brooke's breast and Maya is nursing on Rick's .......

• Love 5

Are you talking about the actress who plays Caroline taking time off for other projects? Because she was run over by a car and is lucky to be alive--not her choice to take time off from the show. I cannot wait until she's back, though. This show is meh-TV for me right now, with the occasional glimmer of interest.

No, I was talking about KKL going off to do the dancing show.  But actors taking long months away from their shows isn't my favorite thing. Tony Geary on GH messed up many a good storyline by just disappearing.  I'm okay waiting for things like maternity leave or unexpected things like LG's accident.

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 1

Brooke is pathetic.  And an asshole of epic proportions.  Can't they leave Ridge and Caroline alone, and move Brooke along to something or someone else?

Ditto for Nicole.  I still can't get over her taking Ally's room.  Such a dick move.

And yes, a thousand times yes, to Rick and Maya's unbelievable behavior in the office. 

• Love 6

Among a plethora of odd things, watching Quinn and Ivy bond was the oddest to me. I get having to work with her because Rick is an asshole but bonding with the woman who pushed her off the bridge? Odd.

At least there have been several scenes where Ivy has expressed her discomfort/displeasure about working with Quinn.  I like Ivy with Wyatt, actually but really, really hope (hah!) they never go that way romantically.  Wyatt and Liam, not triangle material.

• Love 2

What fresh hell is this? Brooke's grown ass, gun-wielding son doesn't need her protection. Let's see how much RJ respects her booze-fueled gigolo hunting, never mind Ridge dating a younger woman. Every word out of Brooke's mouth was dumber than the one before it. I like how Ridge dismissed her with a quiet burn at the end though.

Nicole: "Me me me me me me me me." You're owed a modeling job because your sister rejected you? Shut up.

• Love 10

Brooke is pathetic. And an asshole of epic proportions. Can't they leave Ridge and Caroline alone, and move Brooke along to something or someone else?

Ditto for Nicole. I still can't get over her taking Ally's room. Such a dick move.

And yes, a thousand times yes, to Rick and Maya's unbelievable behavior in the office.

I thought B&B was a soap opra. When did it become a sitcom? Brooke was hysterical today with her attempt to shame Ridge out of his relationship with Caroline. Hey Brooke, the snapping your finger routine is getting quite old. What's with bringing up CJ once again? Brooke only thinks about CJ when she needs a weapon. I'm glad Ridge finally shut Brooke down with Caroline knows me today not 15 years ago. Yes, Brooke you will defiantly run interference between Ridge and Rick. That also gave me a good chuckle.

Watching Rick and Maya today made me think of a parable. Nero was fiddling while Rome burns and Rick is diddling while FC burns. Any designer, worth his or her salt, would not change a design for someone who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Maya, having estrogen is your bag is like the half open door. A soap opera no no. Let's see what excuse Maya comes up with.

Was Carter actually defending Maya to Nicole? I wasn't sure if it was more defending Maya or admonishing Nicole. IMO neither Maya nor Nicole photograph well. There is something about them that detracts their looks while photographed. I've known not so pretty girls who take excellent photographs and pretty girls who don't photograph well. That's because faces are observed animated and photographs are stop action. With the stop action facial flaws, like crooked smiles, bad jaw lines, etc become more evident. We all have heard of models having good and bad sides and that's part of it. I didn't think that Hope was all that beautiful but she photographs very well. Ivy is both beautiful live and in photographs.

• Love 8

It was bad enough when Brooke was snapping at others saying she could get Ridge back, but to do and say it to the actual person? Who does that? I can't believe Ridge didn't laugh in her face. Maybe he pities her as much as I do.

At least I know if I ever have a problem with alcohol it will be all taken care of in two shakes of an AA meeting.

• Love 6

Brooke's so pathetic, she's back snapping her fingers to Ridges face. 

THIS!   When she did this..I wanted to put a fist through my flat screen.  Annoying bitch.  

WTF is it her business what Ridge and Caroline talk about or do?   This woman is so desperate to have Ridge pay attention to her it's embarrassing and trying to make him feel ashamed because he's with someone younger is atrocious.  I really could do with another break from Brooke.   

He sort of DID laugh in her face. He almost looked embarrassed for her. Actually, there are very few things more attractive to me than Thorsten Kaye giving that half-embarrassed laugh of his. Unbelievably sexy. They should work that into every single show.

http://s84.photobuck...solong.png.html

He was definitely amused by her..because he knows she already tried.  She and her swimsuit failed.   So no..she can't get him back like *snap* that.    I so agree about TK being sexy.  I dig him so much as Ridge.  I dig him even more when he's with Caroline. 

Edited by PsychedelicTrip
  • Love 6

Dare I say that perhaps Brooke is not needed on canvas anymore? I hate to wish KKL out of a job...but where does the show go with Brooke from here? Mileage and all that, but she does nothing for me anymore. I'm way past being over her or her sexual antics and the idea of her banging another of her daughter's boyfriends/exes is revolting.

This new thing called "other types of stories"? [#Archer]

As others have pointed out, the SL slowed when KKL returned because TIIC went back to writing Brooke the same way she's been written since 1987. The problem is most people have been sick of that Brooke Logan since the early to mid 2000s.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Holy conjugated estrogen, Batman! That was a goood cliffhanger.

Really. Okay, Mayaron, you said that you haven't "lied" to little Ricky. Let's not spoil that record. BTW, I thought it was verbs that were conjugated. ;-)

• Love 5

Was Nicole having some kind of "episode" while she was modeling? "Oh this isn't video." Og Hod, that was worse than a middle school talent competition.

Brooke needs to hit the bottle and some dance clubs with crazy legs Nicole!

• Love 9

Shira quote

Oh, Rick...having your mommy and your girlfriend fight your battles for you? Seriously?! (It's great that they support him and all, but it just makes him look so pathetic and wimpy, hiding behind their skirts.) 

Kitty Redstone quote

Brooke is pathetic.  And an asshole of epic proportions.  Can't they leave Ridge and Caroline alone, and move Brooke along to something or someone else?

Waldo13 quote

I thought B&B was a soap opra. When did it become a sitcom? Brooke was hysterical today with her attempt to shame Ridge out of his relationship with Caroline. Hey Brooke, the snapping your finger routine is getting quite old. What's with bringing up CJ once again? Brooke only thinks about CJ when she needs a weapon. I'm glad Ridge finally shut Brooke down with Caroline knows me today not 15 years ago. Yes, Brooke you will defiantly run interference between Ridge and Rick. That also gave me a good chuckle.

Artsda, on 10 Apr 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:

Brooke's so pathetic, she's back snapping her fingers to Ridges face.

politichick quote

She's delusional and pathetic. If she could get ridge back "like that: SNAP!," why was she becoming a dick-craving drunk?

nicolin quote

It was bad enough when Brooke was snapping at others saying she could get Ridge back, but to do and say it to the actual person? Who does that? I can't believe Ridge didn't laugh in her face. Maybe he pities her as much as I do.

At least I know if I ever have a problem with alcohol it will be all taken care of in two shakes of an AA meeting.

These quotes are riffs on a familiar theme -- Brooke's return to Bn'B being death on the other storylines and she has no purpose or direction on Show.

TIIC tried to make her sympathetic after Hope's dead baby/failed marriage encyclical, the sexual rejection by Eric and Ridge, abandoning her relationship with $Bill for Katie's sake, being at loose ends and exhausting self-pity at being alone by her own hands, to falling into plot-driven alcohol abuse and re-involvement with the unavailable Deacon. None of these situations have won her any points with fans or foes, demonstrate KKLs short-comings as an actor and the blinkered writing for Brooke.

So what are they doing returning Brooke to Forrester Creations and having her pick up the standard to become Rick's latest champion? 

Brooke's manipulative conversation with Ridge, his scoffing rejection of her simpering come-hither invitations, barbs and obnoxious finger snapping, to his defense of his relationship with Caroline -- It reminded me of hundreds of confrontations between Stephanie and Ridge, and ... well, anyone that got on the wrong side of her grand plans. 

Is the final option for TIIC to try to write Brooke into the 'Matriarch of Forester Creations' vacancy Stephanie left behind with her death? I though I saw pale shades of elitist arrogance and old word games Stephanie used to play written into Brooke's last confrontation with Quinn or this latest fencing match with Ridge. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 6
Cupid Stunt:
Is the final option for TIIC to try to write Brooke into the 'Matriarch of Forester Creations' vacancy Stephanie left behind with her death? I though I saw pale shades of elitist arrogance and old word games Stephanie used to play written into Brooke's last confrontation with Quinn or this latest fencing match with Ridge.

I'd be surprised, but pleased, if KKL could step Brooke into role of Stephanie the Matriarch. One of the few times I've liked Brooke was when she was with $Bill. She really seemed alive with him. I don't know why they f'd that up. They would have made a fantastic power couple to lead the show.

• Love 4

Is the final option for TIIC to try to write Brooke into the 'Matriarch of Forester Creations' vacancy Stephanie left behind with her death? I though I saw pale shades of elitist arrogance and old word games Stephanie used to play written into Brooke's last confrontation with Quinn or this latest fencing match with Ridge.

SweePea59 quote

I'd be surprised, but pleased, if KKL could step Brooke into role of Stephanie the Matriarch. One of the few times I've liked Brooke was when she was with $Bill. She really seemed alive with him. I don't know why they f'd that up. They would have made a fantastic power couple to lead the show.

I agree. Some thing has to happen with Brooke that isn't focused exclusively on DESTINY circumnavigating her vagina.

There's a huge vacuum where Stephanie Forrester used to reside on Bn'B, and no one has been designated or written to fill that role, particularly with the shenanigans at Forrester Creations. KKL can play the innocent party, has plenty of guile, telegraphs reflection and cognition ... dump the sexual desperation, giggling school girl and coy eye-batting ... add a spine of steel and emotional toughness and TIIC might have something to work with. KKL is too old to play the wounded ingénue and too young to put out to pasture, but with work she could become a 'Matriarch,' a true force to be reckoned with, instead of this mewling, poorly performed sad-sack that goes to AA meetings to get out of her 'big, empty house.' 

The idea that Brooke would revisit the all-time worst decision she ever made, and consider Deacon a viable choice of male companion is idiotic and a cheap solution to her 'empty house' and vacant bed.

• Love 12

I agree. Some thing has to happen with Brooke that isn't focused exclusively on DESTINY circumnavigating her vagina.

There's a huge vacuum where Stephanie Forrester used to reside on Bn'B, and no one has been designated or written to fill that role, particularly with the shenanigans at Forrester Creations. KKL can play the innocent party, has plenty of guile, telegraphs reflection and cognition ... dump the sexual desperation, giggling school girl and coy eye-batting ... add a spine of steel and emotional toughness and TIIC might have something to work with. KKL is too old to play the wounded ingénue and too young to put out to pasture, but with work she could become a 'Matriarch,' a true force to be reckoned with, instead of this mewling, poorly performed sad-sack that goes to AA meetings to get out of her 'big, empty house.' 

The idea that Brooke would revisit the all-time worst decision she ever made, and consider Deacon a viable choice of male companion is idiotic and a cheap solution to her 'empty house' and vacant bed.

Fantastic post Cupid,  KKL really can do more and has earned the right to have better story.  I personally think she should be the martriarch and would welcome that change.  Let's just get off this I-need-a-man in my bed trope we keep getting served.  It's so old and tired.  

At this point, Brooke should not need or even want a man.  She should be comfortable in her skin, comfortable with her life and her solitude. She should finally be at a place where she can look back at her life and have no regrets, just ownership of it all and how it has made her the woman she is today.  Then she should forge ahead, no apologies for shit..and start kicking some ass with the company and her son.  

I would be down with shades of Stephanie Forrester (minus the broaches and pantsuits)  and I think KKL can do it ..but her way.  

Edited by PsychedelicTrip
  • Love 11

I would be down with shades of Stephanie Forrester (minus the broaches and pantsuits)  and I think KKL can do it ..but her way.

Well, we can dream.  None of us asked for an alcoholic Brooke, even though quickly cured, or a desperate for a man Brooke, as though she doesn't have legs to walk out of the house, or a lonely Brooke, even though she has a growing (we believe) boy in the house, and a job--an important job--to go to.  We want Brooke to be a person we can believe and invest in.  KKL is a good actress and has been with the show almost as long as there has been a show.  She has earned the love and respect she has from the powers that be.  I read that at the beginning, she impressed them by thinking of things that would make the scene better, not just make herself look better.  So they are writing little dramas for her, good, soapy dramas, but somehow we aren't liking it, it doesn't help the show, we aren't invested.   Probably because it doesn't fit who we see as Brooke.   

Edited by Unwarranted
  • Love 3

When is Hope coming back?

That article hinted at her being paired with Rick again, which....just no. Besides the fact that the first round was based on lies and they were sucking face before Phoebe's body had time to grow cold, the two have no chemistry in the few scenes she and this new Rick have shared. But then, there's no other woman besides Nicole that he isn't related to.

I thought Steffi was just weird.  Even with flashbacks, I could see no chemistry with Liam.  OTOH, while the conversations with Ridge were tiresome (and hypocritical from what you all said) I did like Ridge having a daughter on the canvas and thought TK was good in most of their scenes. 

Is it confirmed that KM is returning full-time? Because that would be a drag.  

ETA:  Wait, so Rick/Steffi were really a thing?  The CEO of FC and the daughter of Satan himself?  How did that go?

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 3

Didn't Brooke tell Ridge that she has RJ hidden away at boarding school because she didn't want him to be exposed to what a "pervy old fart" that Ridge had turned into (since he took up with Caroline)? Kind of a lame way to explain RJ's absence.

I think that Hope is making a few appearances via Skype?  I'm not looking forward to Steffy coming back. She can take her Khloe Kardashian extensions and get the hell as far away as possible. The only thing that might be interesting is if she tangles with Mya over Rick. I'd rather see that than her antagonizing Ivy over Liam.

BTW: The photo of JMW is horrible.

• Love 4

I can't stand JMW & how full of herself she appears to be, but I do have to agree with what she said in the article regarding Steffy:

"I want to slap some sense into her whenever I see her heading in the wrong direction, which happens so often,"

• Love 4

Didn't Brooke tell Ridge that she has RJ hidden away at boarding school because she didn't want him to be exposed to what a "pervy old fart" that Ridge had turned into (since he took up with Caroline)? Kind of a lame way to explain RJ's absence.

That conversation made me really dislike Brooke.  I'm sure the kid is so happy about not being allowed back home for vacations and holidays, etc. because of his dad's girlfriend.  (What was her excuse when Ridge was with Katie?)

I'm guessing he will be back as a SORAS'ed teen with a major chip on his shoulder?  That's original...   /sarcasm  

• Love 2

So, E! can keep thrusting the Kardashian clan in our faces, but they couldn't keep JMW so busy globetrotting that she wouldn't be able to sign a contract with B&B?  Curse you, E!

If Liam even so much as gives Steffy a second glance, I hope Ivy dumps his waffling ass and never looks back.  

• Love 10

I thought Steffi was just weird. Even with flashbacks, I could see no chemistry with Liam. OTOH, while the conversations with Ridge were tiresome (and hypocritical from what you all said) I did like Ridge having a daughter on the canvas and thought TK was good in most of their scenes.

Is it confirmed that KM is returning full-time? Because that would be a drag.

ETA: Wait, so Rick/Steffi were really a thing? The CEO of FC and the daughter of Satan himself? How did that go?

Back during Rick's last round of "Salt the Earth" tactics to one-up Ridge, he sent Steffy's then-boyfriend Marcus to FC international and tried to seduce her. It failed. On top of having seen Rick and her mom together months earlier, Phoebe gets pissed when she finds out, which leads to the car crash.

And then, after the funeral, Rick and Steffy have a moment of bonding,which leads to them kissing, because B&B and it was written as though he was genuinely in love with her until I assume Brad Bell realized how poorly perceived this pairing was and did a bait and switch mid-way through.

Eventually they break up offscreen so that Steffy could mack on Owen or Bill or whoever the one before Liam was.

Summary: it was awful. I'd almost rather have her and Hope duke it out for Liam than to go there again.

• Love 3

Summary: it was awful. I'd almost rather have her and Hope duke it out for Liam than to go there again.

Since I missed the first go round of that, I'd take it over another Hope/Liam/Wyatt - or anyone/Liam/Wyatt.  They are so much better as brothers in arms/mischief/whatever.  

• Love 3

This makes me mad, even though it's just a story. 

• Love 3

Fantastic post Cupid,  KKL really can do more and has earned the right to have better story.  I personally think she should be the martriarch and would welcome that change.  Let's just get off this I-need-a-man in my bed trope we keep getting served.  It's so old and tired.  

At this point, Brooke should not need or even want a man.  She should be comfortable in her skin, comfortable with her life and her solitude. She should finally be at a place where she can look back at her life and have no regrets, just ownership of it all and how it has made her the woman she is today.  Then she should forge ahead, no apologies for shit..and start kicking some ass with the company and her son.  

I would be down with shades of Stephanie Forrester (minus the broaches and pantsuits)  and I think KKL can do it ..but her way.  

Thank you, Psychedelic.

I don't have a problem with Brooke having her belfry swept by a man's broom, but she has a decades-old habit of throwing everything out the window once sexually involved. If she could get laid and continue to contribute to Forrester Creations in a meaningful way would be a novel approach for the character.

Bn'B has had Brooke in positions of authority, but often it was written as a machine to push a wider plot forward. Leadership at FC has always worked like carnival ride; people are in charge at FC, a plot cycle is spun, people get kicked off the Tilt-A-Whirl, and new people take their seats of power at FC -- Rinse and Repeat. 

Stephanie was different in that she generally retained her power and influence in spite of leadership changes, and was often the engine driving the carnival ride. Behind the scenes and in the front office. Stephanie held a powerful position at FC, not a token female in her family of dominant male Forrester's. Most important, didn't strive to be like the men, but cut her own path as a woman. Granted, she said and did plenty of reprehensible things in her time, but her focus was on the good of the company, best welfare of her family and those she loved. That focus never wavered.

Stephanie retained her femininity (even when SF was recovering from illness and wearing pantsuits for comfort), fiercely loyal to the point of blindness, believed Forrester Creations was the exclusive domain of the Forrester family and no one else, maintaining the composure of a very long lit fuse, and handily dispatched the many fools who baited her. Beyond shifting the popular image of women in power on soaps, Stephanie Forrester redefined the power balance. No matter who was named CEO, President, or leader of the band, Stephanie was the power behind them all until her death.

What I see is the possibility of Brooke taking up the reigns at FC that have been waiting for her since Stephanie's death -- I don't see the will to do so by TIIC. Not yet anyway.

• Love 4

So, E! can keep thrusting the Kardashian clan in our faces, but they couldn't keep JMW so busy globetrotting that she wouldn't be able to sign a contract with B&B?  Curse you, E!

Have you seen Party On? It's the cable television equivalent of Mad Cow Disease.

The way TIIC left Steffy's last trip to Los Angeles, I'm not surprised she's returning. Steffy has never taken no for an answer in her life.

If Liam even so much as gives Steffy a second glance, I hope Ivy dumps his waffling ass and never looks back.

Waffles!

giphy.gif

TIIC don't know how to write anything other than romantic triangles, so Ivy's out of luck.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5
Have you seen Party On? It's the cable television equivalent of Mad Cow Disease.

Sadly, I've seen it.  Unfortunately, it's no worse than half the shit they have on their network (see, again, the K clan).  I could live with knowing it existed out there in the universe (without having to subject myself to it) for the sake of never hearing "cha cha cha" again.  

• Love 6

I can't stand the character or the actress.  What an awful decision. 

It's certainly going to change how I view this show.  If this means she will be shoved front and center and involved in every frickin' story then I may have to cut back. I think she's a piss poor actress and her face is just to damn f'd up with fillers for me to watch her.   I don't like the character for sure, but I sometimes think it's because I really don't like the way JMW chooses to portray Steffy.  In another actress hands I might just love to hate her..instead of just hate her. 

• Love 7

Could I dislike Rick, Maya and Brooke any more? Hmmm.......thinking.........nope, don't think so. The absolute nonsense that spews from their mouths is cringe worthy. 

I cannot believe at this stage of the game that Rick is still whining about his terrible past. If I was his girl, I would have been so done with his tiresome ass already. And Maya, making statements about Ridge "needing his little tantrums?" Come again bitch, because since when is Rick a designer? Since when does Rick know what makes a design work better than Ridge? I hate both of them. And I don't care if Rick finds out or not, because that in and of itself will not remove him from power. Ridge should just go ahead and make the changes, and when no one likes the gowns, he can explain that Rick, the CEO of the World, made the changes based on his expert opinion. But, I am sure Eric and Brooke would find someway to turn that around and make it Ridge's fault too. 

And then there is Brooke. Did this piece of work actually snap her fingers in Ridge's face and then proceed to lecture him on mature behavior? Did I really hear her tell Ridge that she is keeping RJ away to save him the embarrassment of his dad being in a relationship with a younger woman? Right, because there is no way on God's green earth that RJ would be embarrassed about his mom fighting with another woman for a glorified grifter, who also happens to be her ex-son-in-law, the very same one she had an affair with that created RJ's sister. Additionally, I suspect little RJ wouldn't be the least bit bothered that his mom's manhole cover has been welded shut, and she has turned to alcohol because she is lonely for sex.....er......um.....I mean a man. Then to compound all of  that was her statement about Ridge's treatment of Rick during his early years. I am confused Brooke, was that before or after Ridge went to jail for your son? And the fact that you could never let go of your destiny played absolutely no role in the way it went down with you and Ridge and by extension Rick. No, that is all on Ridge. Just like her son, Brooke was the innocent victim, always being taken advantage of by those Forrester's. UGH. 

And those scenes perfectly highlight why I love TK so much; he threw shade on that wench without her even being aware of it. His mannerisms and tone of voice say that he takes what is coming out of Brooke's mouth with a grain of salt, and finds it as ridiculous as it actually is . In any event, it gives me hope that there will be no revisiting of Bridge. 

I hope Quinn and Ivy become bosom buddies; not only would this be a bump in Rick's agenda to offend and irritate Ivy, but it could also serve to creep Rick out if handled right. All we need is Ridge and Ally to get on board, and that would take away all the sting from Rick rehiring Quinn.  

I don't think I like Nicole, but someone should have told the girl before she made an ass of herself, that there is a difference between dancing and modeling. Seriously? Was Nicole living under a rock back home? No tvs, phones, or computers? No magazines or newspapers? I am not getting this character at all. 

I have no doubt Maya will explain away the Estrogen as something she needs to "regulate" herself, or something else just as generic. Just another lie from Miss Integrity. 

And now Steffy returning? Another big UGH to that! Hate the character and think JMW is a terrible actress. 

I cannot wait to see Caroline.......

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8

KerleyQ quote

Sadly, I've seen it.  Unfortunately, it's no worse than half the shit they have on their network (see, again, the K clan).  I could live with knowing it existed out there in the universe (without having to subject myself to it) for the sake of never hearing "cha cha cha" again.

No likey Bn'Bs plucky Secret Extensions™ bikini model going to exotic locals, insulting the intelligence of the natives and viewers, drinking cocktails and attending Euro-tech rave parties every damn episode? How could an artistic triumph like that not be renewed a second season?

Of course there's going to be an excess of "Cha Cha Cha" with her return -- Steffy is a flaming bore and staving for attention, Liam has feet of clay and goes brain dead when she wipes her Vodka Knockers (My stripper name) against his chest, and Ivy will be zipping herself into the vacant Hope For The Future costume for comic relief.

<snore>

• Love 2