Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

LOL Steffy and Finn were amusing today. Steffy was me when she said "oh, great you're back" sarcastically to Liam. 

Hope/Thomas are def. going to be delayed coming back the same day. 👀 Stay strong Hope! 😅

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

This Dr Finn situation bugs me no no end. He works for the hospital he’s not in private practice. Working for the hospital means working for the hospital. The one cancellation doesn’t mean he’s through for the day. It’s like he has no other appointments. 

Lurch stop talking about Brooke you don’t have the right to disparage her to Hope. It’s like Lurch is wanting Hope to be like her mother so he can hop all over her. Lurch, when it comes to men, Taylor is no angel either. 

Speculating that Hope and Lurch get stuck in SF because they can’t fly home. Since there is a lot of cancelled flights, they will have to stay in a hotel. Of course there will be only one room left with one double bed and no sofa. Hope will struggle to keep her hands off Lurch and Hope will make a move on Lurch. Since Lurch has been rehabilitated into a gentleman he will try and try again to resist but he will give in as Hope becomes more aggressive in rubbing on blowing on his “neck”.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Speculating that Hope and Lurch get stuck in SF because they can’t fly home. Since there is a lot of cancelled flights, they will have to stay in a hotel. Of course there will be only one room left with one double bed and no sofa. Hope will struggle to keep her hands off Lurch and Hope will make a move on Lurch. Since Lurch has been rehabilitated into a gentleman he will try and try again to resist but he will give in as Hope becomes more aggressive in rubbing on blowing on his “neck”.  

I didn’t watch but I’m guessing SF is San Francisco?  If so, can’t they drive, take a bus or a train back to LA?  People in my family have done two of the three modes of going from SF to LA and vice versa. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

If so, can’t they drive, take a bus or a train back to LA? 

The Forresters taking [gasp!] public transportation!?  Heaven forfend!

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Since Lurch has been rehabilitated into a gentleman

Seriously, nothing that Thomas has said or done has led me to believe he's been rehabilitated.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Seriously, nothing that Thomas has said or done has led me to believe he's been rehabilitated.

Lurch being a gentleman was meant as sarcasm. Lurch is as much a gentleman as  vampire before he bits your neck. 

Even if they took an Uber or Limo back home, it would be a lot cheaper than flying private. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

13 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Even if they took an Uber or Limo back home, it would be a lot cheaper than flying private. 

If Hope and Thomas end up being “stuck” in SF overnight, they will have zero leg to stand on claiming there was just NO way to come home. In the real world, there exists alternative transportation besides airplanes, especially for the distance we’re talking about.  Let’s see what happens…

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, norcalgal said:

If Hope and Thomas end up being “stuck” in SF overnight, they will have zero leg to stand on claiming there was just NO way to come home.

Well, if they get stuck overnight, they probably won't be standing. 🤣

• LOL 11
16 hours ago, norcalgal said:

If Hope and Thomas end up being “stuck” in SF overnight, they will have zero leg to stand on claiming there was just NO way to come home. In the real world, there exists alternative transportation besides airplanes, especially for the distance we’re talking about.  Let’s see what happens…

Seriously, just rent a car it’s 6 hours and it’s still light out. Also, Hope didn’t herself see at or hear that there aren’t any flights. Just the dude who made a lifesize doll of you so he could date it telling you “Whoopsies, no way out tonight!”

This show is so stupid.

Why is Steffy dressed like a cheerleader had a job interview during the game.

• Like 10

I felt bad for Hope when she was talking about her childhood and how it affected her. As someone whose parents are extremely unstable, the need to be the opposite of that isn’t intellectual; it’s a lizard-brain terror of anything resembling them. That why this SL is so frustrating, it just wouldn’t be possible for Hope to be in a room with a man she had an extramarital attraction to, it would be viscerally terrifying to her. To say nothing of the fact that Thomas specifically is also her psycho abuser.

I really, really hate this SL. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)

So Hope can criticize her mother...but is just fine with the psychotic stalker who tried to trade his kid for sex with her...wanted her to never learn her baby was alive(and killed to prevent it)...framed her mom to destroy her marriage etc? There better be a "Hope has a brain tumor" story coming....

Edited by KnightStorm
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3

I guess these are international buyers that just happened to be Nisei (Japanese ancestry born in the US). It’s unusual for the buys to work for anyone other than the Japanese market.  It would have been more indicative for the buyer to be European. I’m still questioning why buyers are only seeing 2D renderings to make a judgement on designer fashion instead of see them in a fashion show or a private showing on a live model. I find it to be quite unlikely that HFTF would be purchased via catalog (2D) and not from a boutique. I could stand corrected because I don’t buy ladies fashions. 

Is Lunch that narcissistic where he has to sign his designs?  He looks like he’s promoting himself and not HFTF. 

There is so much smoke that is being blown up Lurch’s ass it coming out his mouth. In fact, Lurch could be used as a Juul vape pen.

So the private jet is having mechanical issues obviously but with over 30 flights a day, between SF and LA with at least 6 different airlines, and there is only one flight left 🐂💩?  There are flights almost every hour at least until late at night. I guess the monkeys with a keyboard never head of NetJets. Why can’t Liam send Bill’s private jet to pick Hope up. 

More 🐂💩. Lurch is going to order himself a room just in case. Not two rooms or a two bedroom suite.  What’s wrong with the room they are in?  It looks like a suite. 

It always amazes me how fast it turns from night to day either in SF or LA. 

Lurch has changed. Sure he has than why did he have to go in for the hug and the eye fuck with Hope 🤢🤢🤮.  Hope can be her mother with anyone other than Lurch as far as I’m concerned. If something really does happen, Steffy will read it all over their faces and Liam will read it all over Hope’s face. Hope will tell Liam she’s sorry and what’s good for the gander is good for the goose. Hope is not wrong but as I said, anyone but Lurch. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I have to correct myself. In my previous post I said that buyers are not prone to buy dresses off 2D impressions nor women do not by designer dresses via catalogs or the internet. If they buy from such a media and ultimately it don’t fit or the don’t like the way it looks on, it can be returned.  So preorders are not that far fetched anymore without a fashion show, but for very high end designer dresses, there are still fashion shows. Fashion week in New York City and Paris are still requires. It would be hard for me to imagine that HFTF would have designer dresses, that is sold to the buyers, for anything more than $1,500 because with markup, HFTF would retail for around $3,000.  I’m guessing on the retail price since that’s the price point where HFTF should be around to appeal to its professed demographics in a mass market.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

The show is over, their ready to go

But are now stuck in San Francisco

The Forrester jet is sick and cannot fly

No commercial flights to be had

And hope is stressin’ about being bad

Wanting Thomas so bad she’s about to cry

So trust me and pray for me

Tell me Liam, you’ll still love me

And please don’t tell me I told you so

Cause Hope and Thomas have left on a jet plane

Don’t know when they will be back again

HFTF made them go

Hope’s grousing about the times Liam has played around

Talking about the times he’s let her down

Trying to make what’s about to happen not mean a thing

Every place I go, I think of Thomas

Every sketch I see, brings new promise

But when I come home, I’ll still be wearing your wedding ring

HFTF made them go

Hope is desperate and is dragging her mom too

Saying hurtful things, and painting pictures that just aren’t true

Hope will look back and regret those words one day

HFTF made them go

• Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I saw speculation (and I'm not tagging it, because it is not based on any existing spoilers) that Hope is being drugged. It was based almost entirely on that scene between Hope and Steffy where Hope dropped her water bottle. This person thought that there had to be some reason for that. 

Now, the obvious culprit would be Thomas - faking his reformation while reviving his plan to drug her to get her into bed. But, if the show did this, I could also see it being a convoluted Sheila plot (that she's somehow still carrying out despite being locked up). If she breaks up Hope and Liam's marriage, that makes Liam available to Steffy. And if Sheila did any research, she may have discovered the Hayes WTD situation, so she may figure if Steffy hooked up with heartbroken Liam once, she'd do it again. And going at it indirectly like this, she figures nobody would suspect her doing anything, since it isn't a direct attack on Steffy. 

Of course, the obvious question there would be who is doing the drugging for her?  Mike is locked up, too, and Deacon may be in love with her, but he's not going to drug his daughter for her. 

There are a ton of reasons this couldn't be the story, but I did think that water bottle bit was odd. In the end, though, while it would explain Hope's behavior, if that is the direction they're going, they really need to not have her actually sleep with Thomas, because we all know the show wouldn't acknowledge it as rape. They've got a pretty shitty track record on that front. It's be just another misunderstanding. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, TVForever said:

I'm seeing a middle-school home ec project.

Are they serious with this outfit?!?

I was gonna say it’s the cheap rhinestone buttons for me, but honestly every single thing about this outfit is an abomination. When they hit that full body profile shot today I actually laughed out loud. I just keep hearing Michael Kors voice (“You managed to make frumpy and slutty, too young and too old, at the same time. I just don’t know where she’s going. I don’t want to be friends with this girl. I want to get her some professional help”).

Liam can’t focus on an $80M deal because his wife will be home in 40 minutes and he has to talk about his feelings right now. There’s gotta be a natural selection joke in there somewhere.

That massage scene made my skin crawl. I hope @KerleyQ is right, because this is disgusting.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

When the sleeves on your jacket are longer than your skirt, you’re wearing the wrong thing.  When she sat down, her ass was directly on the sofa, not the skirt. Hope she doesn’t have butt crack dirt.  And they need to tell their makeup people that lining your lips darker than your lipstick is out of fashion. That brown liner looks like she was eating a fudge pop and forgot to wipe her mouth  

Did it look like Hope was about to have an orgasm when Lurch was rubbing her neck?  These writers have an IQ of a dirt clod.  Either have Hope and Lurch get married or keep them apart.  But to have Hopeless constantly swooning for a man who basically abused her for years is the definition of insanity. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6

Steffy’s outfit reminds me a bit of the costumes from the 80’s movie Heathers. (Although Steffy’s version is much worse)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFMJtcFgBLpyx8HE8bFOiAs for the water bottle drop by Hope, I guess I just assumed that the actress accidentally dropped it and they didn’t bother with another take. I’ve seen them include things like fumbling for a purse or other props and soaps are notorious for getting just one take to save money. Anything is possible with this weird show though. 

• Like 6

Give me a break!  Lurch hasn’t changed and he will never change. There was no need to hug Hope and he didn’t break up, by gently pushing Hope away, their eye fucking.  Every time Hope eye fucks Lurch, he’s also eye fucking Hope.  In his Lurch way, he’s encouraging her to cheat on Liam.  Is there a paternity test in Hope’s future?  Fuck Lurch and I don’t mean by Hope. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, if Thomas was actually "all better" and not after Hope, he wouldn't be staring just as intently. He wouldn't be hugging her or massaging her. 

I'm usually a fan of AN's acting choices, but the facial expressions she's been making lately kind of support that "she's being drugged" theory. What kind of direction is she getting that those are the faces she's making?  

Steffy wants to tell Liam about the scandalous hand holding so badly. "Thomas isn't the one you have to worry about." How pissed do you think she is that Liam didn't take that bait and ask her what she means by that?  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Yeah, if Thomas was actually "all better" and not after Hope, he wouldn't be staring just as intently. He wouldn't be hugging her or massaging her. 

I'm usually a fan of AN's acting choices, but the facial expressions she's been making lately kind of support that "she's being drugged" theory. What kind of direction is she getting that those are the faces she's making?  

Steffy wants to tell Liam about the scandalous hand holding so badly. "Thomas isn't the one you have to worry about." How pissed do you think she is that Liam didn't take that bait and ask her what she means by that?  

The faces Hope is making is pure disgust.  Hope is saying that it might be in the script but do I have to kiss this guy 🤢🤮.  Hope, I got a suggestion for you, eat an onion before any kissing scene.  Maybe garlic would be better. It would keep Lurch from rubbing your neck or worse, bitting your neck. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

So Liam that cheated his many times and Hope forgave all those times can't forgive if anything happens.  Hope needs to be done with him not because of Thomas, but because he he acts like he can do anything but she needs to follow orders. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 8

Steffy today: "I know when a woman wants a man, Finn.” With two paternity tests inside of three years, she would be the expert.

Finn, commenting on Hope growing up with Brooke as a mother: “I can only imagine the example being set.”

Can someone, anyone, please explain how this fool, the product of an affair between his father and psycho Sheila, who insta-forgave Steffy for cheating on him and rolled with WTD #2, opens his mouth to trash-talk a woman he barely knows?

• Like 4
  • Applause 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy today: "I know when a woman wants a man, Finn.” With two paternity tests inside of three years, she would be the expert.

Finn, commenting on Hope growing up with Brooke as a mother: “I can only imagine the example being set.”

Can someone, anyone, please explain how this fool, the product of an affair between his father and psycho Sheila, who insta-forgave Steffy for cheating on him and rolled with WTD #2, opens his mouth to trash-talk a woman he barely knows?

Soooo much this, but didn’t Finn also tell Steffy:  (Paraphrasing) “based on what you’ve told me about Brooke…”, so of course Finn gets a highly biased/one-sided rundown of Brooke’s history to inform his overall understanding of Brooke. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Liam clearly said being alone together in another state but to check what he said, I turned on the CC. It was cleaned up, by whomever, and the CC read city.  I’ve been to LA and SF quite a few times for work. Southern California and Northern California really could be two different states. 

I’m sorry, I just can’t take Steffy seriously when she can glow in the dark and has hair like an afghan hound.  

Can Liam just STFU and talk about anything other than Lurch?  I guess not because we are actually hearing this for the first time, today. 

Lurch can’t stop rehashing things, that concern Hope, in his head.  This is why he’s still obsessed with Hope. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Why is everyone mentioning Hope growing up with Brooke? It’s not like Steffy hasn’t rolled around in the sheets with Liam, his brother and his dad. Taylor has banged most of the same men as Brooke as well as Brookes son Rick. What a bunch of hypocrites! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

Finn keep low key being apathetic/laughing at Liam about Thomas. If he’s Hopeless guess who he’ll turn to?

Liam should know the signs of a person remorseful for cheating/about to cheat. When he cheated on her with Steffy and realized his mistake he kept saying ‘You know how much I love you/Never forget that I love you’ and doing the distracted thousand yard stare and being startled and what not- all the crap Hope is doing and yet he’s oblivious. Given they aren’t having him have a self-aware view of the situation- that given his cheating history he shouldn’t be strident about anything where Hope is concerned and if he trusts his wife then he should trust his wife and shut up about Thomas. The fact they’re not allowing Liam to show any awareness or growth about his issues and having him be obsessive and possessive is feels a bit like stacking the deck for Thope. 

The more brutal thing would be for Liam to have learned his lesson, completely trust his wife, Hope then betrays him with Thomas, and upon finding out Liam tearfully says ‘you forgave me of course I forgive you’ and Hope comes back with ‘It’s not a onetime mistake…it’s something more…I can’t stop wanting him…’ and then Liam’s crushed, Hope is crushed and they don’t know what’s next for them because Hope doesn’t know what she wants.

We know Liam has karma coming to him already for cheating but making him a complete heel that super duper deserves it is overkill.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, Rye said:

Can someone set Steffy on fire so she has to change clothes? Asking for a friend.

And who keeps a jacket on while they're lounging on the sofa in their own home?  Why didn't she take that fugly thing off?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

And who keeps a jacket on while they're lounging on the sofa in their own home?  Why didn't she take that fugly thing off?

I don't get how she hasn't changed clothes completely. That's like the working mom's first step when getting home - go change into the comfy clothes. 

And then we have Liam who didn't have any time, after spending the entire day traveling all over L.A. to ask everyone who has ever met Thomas and/or Hope what they think about this trip to San Francisco, to change out of his work clothes. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

The only reason Hope has a hangup about Brooke's history and her own conception is because she grew up around a bunch of self-righteous people that constantly threw it in her mother's face and not caring if a little girl heard it primarily Stephanie and Taylor. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6

Yeah, Imma bout done with all this Brooke' history crap. Not only because most, if not all of it, is absolute nonsense, but because none of these people have a moral leg to stand on; well, except Hope. And just look at her piling on the Brooke hate train. Regardless of what anyone believes about Brooke and her past, she has been nothing but a loving and supportive mother to Hope. Actually, I would say Brooke has gone overboard with her mothering of Hope, largely to compensate her for her conception and her parentage, and she absolutely does not deserve this from Hope. And of all people Hope chooses Thomas to listen to her drag her mother.  I need her to explain her statement about "I grew up watching my mom doing...." Doing what? After the Deacon affair Brooke was involved with Nick who was a single, available man, and should have been her forever romance. Ridge's jealousy and his constant sniffing around Brooke was entirely on him, so I don't get Hope's statement. Bridget and Rick are the ones who grew up with Brooke's scandalous past, who watched her being a normal human being that, egad!, had relationships. But there are only certain people who are allowed to do that, and Brooke isn't one of them. 

Finn, Finn, Finn. You can STFU about shit you know nothing about. Your perfect little wifey has a very one sided opinion about Brooke. If you had any sense in that empty head of yours you would realize that, but your Steffy worship blinds you to the truth. Here's what I need you to do, go take a nice long swim in a swamp full of alligators. 

Steffy just couldn't help herself. She had to tell how Hope betrayed Liam by holding hands with Thomas. My God, but the horror of it. I find myself clutching my pearls and very near to having the vapors. And poor Steffy had to witness this horrible betrayal! She, the daughter of the family saint, the wife who has never screwed her father-in-law, or her married ex-husband. The woman who will not have to explain to two children why she needed paternity tests to determine who their fathers were. 

Yeah, hypocrites need to shut their friggin pie holes. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Finn keep low key being apathetic/laughing at Liam about Thomas. If he’s Hopeless guess who he’ll turn to?

!!! Right??? I bet he won't be laughing(but I will be) when Liam comes slinking back to Steffy like he did last time. And that was just when he wrongly thought Hope had shagged Thomas. If she actually does it now, Liam will be twice as emboldened to activate his backup. Finn is incredibly dense not to be the least bit uncomfortable/offended with Steffy's obsession with her ex-husband's (likely doomed) marriage. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Also, where was this Steffy, when Liam showed up to the cliff house, whining about Thomas kissing "Hope." She sure as shit wasn't worried about Hope corrupting her brother then. Nope, she joined him in the pity party drinking binge, forgot all about her committed relationship with the new love of her life, Finn, and fucked him. 

I am not really interested in Steamless being resurrected, but it would be nice to wipe the smug off of Finn's face as well as shatter his delusions about Steffy being the most amazing who ever amazed.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I always joke with my husband that our life has drama, but it’s external, IE, both of our crazy, drama-loving families, involve us, but the partnership between the 2 of us is solid, & their drama is just noise. Having said that, we focus on their ridiculous drama at appropriate times, like when the kids are in the other room, or any time other than sexy times. 

For the recent past, Steffy & Finn haven’t had drama in their partnership, really, not since Hayes’ WTD drama, & mildly when Finn entertained the thoughts of having a relationship with Sheila. But, damn, girlfriend sure does get fixated on the lives of her immediate family members, & brings that drama up when she could be sleeping with her husband, or watering a plant, or making coffee. Why does she always stop mid-make out to discuss her batshit crazy family member’s love lives? I’ll never understand it. I really don’t care if someone has a crush on my brother (who doesn’t exist, fyi 🤪), or if my mommy & daddy get back together, if I’m kid-free for the night, I’m not thinking of my family member’s drama, & focusing on my time alone with my husband. 

Guess it’s suits/jackets for JMW until the inevitable big purse/hide-behind-a-desk guns come out. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I guess in LA jails, two inmates are allowed to converse with each other. 

Steffy finally changed her clothes, but the shorts  she’s wearing that look like a skirt, hardly covers  her ass when she bent over.  As for RJ, his shirt looks like an awning. 

Some friend Taylor.  You are trying to reunite Brooke and Deacon so you can have Ridge. To tell you the truth Taylor, in that situation, Brooke is the winner. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Good grief, friends. That conversation between NuTay and Brooke sounded like one I had in 6th grade at lunch time. And please, get that woman a new wig!! She looks awful and has for over a year. This simpering, childish relationship between these two “women” is insulting to   watch. 

In fact, this whole show is insulting to watch. I’ve written before on this site that the writers give the actors a new script everyday that just says “Ditto.”

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1