Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

them trying to make Sheila the "it" girl that is turning the heads of all the men who have worshipped the Golden Couter,

I'm annoyed by both Bill and Deacon being willing to trash all of their existing relationships to be with Sheila, but I admit, I will laugh for days if Ridge comes home, finds Brooke and Taylor both uninterested in jumping through hoops to be with him, and ends up falling for Sheila. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Douglas choosing Steffy might make more sense if they had built up to it and shown them spending time forging a close bond, but we haven't seen any of that.  Was she even at home when Douglas was there playing with Finn's stethoscope a week or so ago?  I think she was at work wringing her hands about Sheila.  Why are they doing this to Douglas?  This choice comes across as such a slap in the face to Hope.  Steffy isn't the one who stepped up for him when Caroline died.  And what about Beth?   He's kind of choosing Kelly over her.  The whole thing is so contrived, letting an 8-year-old choose None of the Above as his permanent living arrangement.  Does the judge know if Steffy's home has a room for him, or if her husband would be on board with this?   

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Douglas choosing Steffy definitely came out of nowhere. There was not even a hint. Similar to how viewers were given Bill and Shelia. 
At least with Brooke and Taylor were getting all kinds of clues even though that’s moving way too fast. 

• Like 9
13 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Douglas choosing Steffy might make more sense if they had built up to it and shown them spending time forging a close bond, but we haven't seen any of that.  Was she even at home when Douglas was there playing with Finn's stethoscope a week or so ago?  I think she was at work wringing her hands about Sheila.  Why are they doing this to Douglas?  This choice comes across as such a slap in the face to Hope.  Steffy isn't the one who stepped up for him when Caroline died.  And what about Beth?   He's kind of choosing Kelly over her.  The whole thing is so contrived, letting an 8-year-old choose None of the Above as his permanent living arrangement.  Does the judge know if Steffy's home has a room for him, or if her husband would be on board with this?   

Seems like just the latest way to keep the Steffy/Hope feud alive for NO REASON. 

I won't even get into the ridiculousness of letting Douglas decide like that. What if he'd written down Taylor Swift's name, would the binding agreement still hold? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Hope, dont lie you would only support Douglas` decision if it was you and Liam. I dont like how they use Beth to manipulate Douglas. 

Also Steffy is a mother Hope. And is raising her kids in a 2 parent household. The Beach house does just fine for parenting.

I guess Thomas has too much of an ego to see how Douglas living with Steffy would give him better access to him than with Lope. 

Li, yes. love her with the kids. 

I cant stand anything about Sheila and her still being on the show. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 2/11/2023 at 11:46 AM, KerleyQ said:

I'm annoyed by both Bill and Deacon being willing to trash all of their existing relationships to be with Sheila, but I admit, I will laugh for days if Ridge comes home, finds Brooke and Taylor both uninterested in jumping through hoops to be with him, and ends up falling for Sheila. 

NGL, as much as I loathe Sheila, not even she deserves to be saddled with that snivelling manchild. Some punishments are too cruel, even for her.

On 2/11/2023 at 4:00 PM, Snaporaz said:

I can't blame a child for making an out of the blue choice because...well, he's a kid. 

I do blame the idiot writers for not setting this up as a possibility or giving him a motivation for this. Given what a sharp kid he is, it's pretty clear his motivation could be to no longer be weaponized by his dad, who will never give up his hold on Hope otherwise, but that has not come through in any of the text.

Plus, as you said, Hope's been the one who's been consistently there for him. It's absolutely and unequivocally a great thing that she stood up for him at the Tridge wedding, but that's one moment in four damn years where she could've been more adamant in stepping up, for all her wankery about how much family means to her. All that energy she put into parent trapping her elderly parents could've been used bonding with her nephew.

OTOH, if all Douglas will ever be is a carrot for Thomas to dangle over Hope to manipulate her life, I'm also ready to say the hell with it and cut bait. Neither Lope fans or the Thomas stans want Thope anyway and if this is killing that, then fine, Steffy can have this win that she didn't ask for.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
On 2/12/2023 at 6:03 AM, jenrising said:

Seems like just the latest way to keep the Steffy/Hope feud alive for NO REASON. 

You know where I would have really appreciated such a story?

15 fucking years ago, when Taylor gave birth to Brooke's kid. It was one of the rare instances where I was more on Taylor's side than Brooke's given that I hated the way she tried using Nick's desire to be a father to get him back after she couldn't wait to run to Ridge at the first opportunity and he rightfully told her to go hang.

When the original plant to unite Bricky was scrapped, they had a great opportunity to have Taylor and Brooke at odds over Jack, but instead, they had Taylor throw all her rights away the minute it was inconvenient to Brooke, who then never spent another minute with him. That kid spent more time with Bridget, Katie and even Donna for the 45 seconds they dated before Crap Wagner left than he ever spent with Brooke.

Sorry, I'm still forever salty Taylor gave away a baby because he cried too much 🥴

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

You know where I would have really appreciated such a story?

15 fucking years ago, when Taylor gave birth to Brooke's kid. It was one of the rare instances where I was more on Taylor's side than Brooke's given that I hated the way she tried using Nick's desire to be a father to get him back after she couldn't wait to run to Ridge at the first opportunity and he rightfully told her to go hang.

When the original plant to unite Bricky was scrapped, they had a great opportunity to have Taylor and Brooke at odds over Jack, but instead, they had Taylor throw all her rights away the minute it was inconvenient to Brooke, who then never spent another minute with him. That kid spent more time with Bridget, Katie and even Donna for the 45 seconds they dated before Crap Wagner left than he ever spent with Brooke.

Sorry, I'm still forever salty Taylor gave away a baby because he cried too much 🥴

Can someone remind me what happened to Jack?  Why don’t Brooke or Taylor ever mention their son (and although he’s biologically Brooke’s Taylor carried/gave birth to him) so he’s sort of both of their son.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 2/13/2023 at 3:58 PM, norcalgal said:

Can someone remind me what happened to Jack?  Why don’t Brooke or Taylor ever mention their son (and although he’s biologically Brooke’s Taylor carried/gave birth to him) so he’s sort of both of their son.  

He's upstairs at Brooke's with RJ, waxing his skis.

• LOL 13
37 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Jack left the canvas when Nick Marone did and hasn't been thought of by either one of them since.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Jack left the canvas when Nick Marone did and hasn't been thought of by either one of them since.

Yes, but how did Jack go off screen as the in-show canon?

for example, Will is in boarding school so we don’t see him.  Can anyone confirm that when Nick left he took Jack with him?  I just can’t remember…thanks!

• Like 1

What’s wrong with this judge?  First of all, Lurch doesn’t have a place of his own but she will allow him to go home with him?  What home?  Where?  Second of all the judge is going to allow Douglas to live with her without consulting her first nor vetting her and Finn.  By the way, who is the judge?  She looks vaguely familiar but I can’t place her. 

Is Shiela’s perfume Love Potion #9?  Deacon to Shield, blink if you love me. 

Finn might be alive in theory but he’s actually brain dead. Finn says that Douglas needs stability and security.  WTF?  Hey Finn, what has Liam and Hope been providing for Douglas for most of his life.  Does Finn even know that Caroline and Liam are related by blood therefore so are Douglas and Liam. Caroline is Liam’s 1st cousin therefore Douglas is Liam’s second cousin. 

Fuck you Steffy, it’s best for you not for Douglas. It’s not exactly the same but this is another child that you a willing to take away from Hope.  Turning Douglas down is not rejection but the judge should step in and tell Douglas this is not an option because Steffy has two other children that she spends very little time with. 

Finn, what makes you think that yours and Steffy have a stable home?  Douglas is 1000 times smarter than Finn and Steffy is a neurotic. 

Do you want to bet that Steffy allows Lurch to live with her so Lurch can be near Douglas. Steffy in her elitist voice, “He’s a Forester”.  Steffy you’re not even a Forester and Douglas is just as much or even more a Spencer.  Caroline and Lurch were not married and they didn’t live together in NYC.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

The only words I can come up with are..........

Dumb, dumber, and dumbest. 

Here Aunt Steffy, you are now the legal custodian of your nephew Douglas! Oh, we won't bother asking you about it, you know shit like, can you take on the responsibility of a child. Or do you have any children. Or are you married and how will your husband feel. Additionally, it isn't necessary for the courts to check you and your past out. Nor is it necessary to check out Douglas's future living arrangements. No, when an 8 year old boy makes up his mind, well, that is all there is to it. 

Show can entirely miss me on trying to make Sheila sympathetic in her martyrdom. If they want to impress me, then the fucking psycho will do the right thing and go to the police. Yeah, that would impress me, but staying away from the man she loves to cohabitate with, a man she used, and continues to use, to obtain her freedom? Not so much. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Here Aunt Steffy, you are now the legal custodian of your nephew Douglas! Oh, we won't bother asking you about it, you know shit like, can you take on the responsibility of a child. Or do you have any children. Or are you married and how will your husband feel. Additionally, it isn't necessary for the courts to check you and your past out. Nor is it necessary to check out Douglas's future living arrangements. No, when an 8 year old boy makes up his mind, well, that is all there is to it. 

Exactly! Now I don't expect absolute reality on soaps but when it comes to the law at least try to come close! This is just Bell-A reality meaning it's dumber than dumb as usual. I know my 'law degree' is watching Law & Order and other such lawyer tv shows but come on! As you mentioned, the court doesn't need to check any of these things out? Steffy is just that famous? Nor do we need to even ask if she wants this responsibility. Nope the child says Aunt Steffy and off we go!

This show is just painfully dumb. Oh it's capable of good soap once in a blue moon but basically it's just contrived BS as we lurch from one 'storyline' to to the next. Most of the actors keep this nonsense afloat because it sure isn't the alleged professional writers.

Show can entirely miss me on trying to make Sheila sympathetic in her martyrdom

There's no way for me to care less about Sheila and her ... whatever. She has more than overstayed her time on the show. And yet here we are stuck watching her glower and blink over having to steel clear of Deacon. And sorry, no I don't believe Sheila loves Deacon. She isn't capable of love, so it's all rather pointless.

While I think the Brooke/Taylor stuff has been very rushed and I further think the show is trolling with the idea of them being together together ... I'd still rather watch that than any of the other nonsense going on.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

This entire custody debacle is such a slap in the face to adoptive parents. Hope was not some glorified babysitter these past several years. She is his mother, legally and in every other way that counts, and she and Liam have been the primary source of love, caring, and stability for Douglas. There isn't a judge in the world who would have ever allowed a child of Douglas' age to be the sole decider in this decision. Even if he was 14, his wishes would be taken into account but not the sole factor. Not to mention the lack of home studies, psychological evaluations, etc. of both Steffy and Finn. 

As an attorney, who practiced family law in another lifetime, I just cannot with zero attempt at a realistic outcome. 

It's especially galling when one considers that Hope already had one child ripped away from her, partially due to Steffy's rabid insistence on insta-adopting a child, and here we go all over again. She couldn't have cared less about how Thomas mistreated Douglas back when he was being used as a ploy by Thomas to get into Hope's pants and when Thomas was verbally and physically abusing him and terrorizing him with the ghost nonsense. She even agreed that what was best for Douglas was to remain with Hope and Liam. She should tell the judge and Douglas, "I love you, sweetie, and you are welcome in our home anytime, but you belong with your mom and Liam."

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The only words I can come up with are..........

The judge had no questions, for Steffy but I had a ton of  questioned asked when I adopted my dogs. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

This whole story is insulting and absurd. Aunt Steffy who Douglas has 0 relationship with...is now who he wants to live with over his mother who was always the stable influence in his life. Hope just needs to accept that even Hamilton children are nothing but trouble...and free herself completely from that family. Douglas is now Steffy's kid...so Hope can finally take out a restraining order against Thomas. No reason to ever endure his foul presence ever again. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Katie/Carter walking in on each other naked is so old. HT does have a banging body though.

The judge couldn't wait to get rid of these people in her office. Don't blame her.

Hopes face cracking is amusing to watch. She was so sure Douglas would pick her and Liam and the dark cabin. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
21 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Yes, but how did Jack go off screen as the in-show canon?

for example, Will is in boarding school so we don’t see him.  Can anyone confirm that when Nick left he took Jack with him?  I just can’t remember…thanks!

I don't think we ever got an "exit story". I think Show just stopped writing for him, and we're supposed to forget he even exists.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Hopes face cracking is amusing to watch. She was so sure Douglas would pick her and Liam and the dark cabin. 

I loved Saint Hope's face cracking.  I don't have anything against her, but I think Douglas did the right thing by choosing Aunt Steffy to get away from the drama of Hope/Lame and Thomas.  Sure, these people can visit but I think he would feel more comfortable with Steffy/Finn.   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Thomas is the one who created the drama in the first place by being a selfish asshole and using his kid as a pawn. Why should Hope or Liam be lumped in with that? Unless she should have just handed him over to Thomas and walked away?

Hope bent over backwards to try to be civil with Thomas, mainly for Douglas' sake and co-parenting. She doesn't deserve to have custody removed from her (she's clearly not even in the vicinity of "unfit," Thomas's fitness, OTOH, is debatable). Hope is his mother and has been the one constant in his life since Caroline's death. She doesn't deserve to have her parental rights reduced to visitation. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3

🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩I call BS on Steffy.  Her main focus is on the well being of her nephew?  If that was true then she would explain to Douglas that she not rejecting him but he would be better off living with Hope. Lurch shouldn’t even be an option. In addition that’s a big slap in the face to Hope that Steffy isn’t even considering how Hope and Liam took care of Douglas for most of his life. Steffy you’re such a great parent why haven’t you put a fence to keep children from falling off the cliff. 

Well knock me over with a feather. Steffy actually made two reasonable decisions within a month. Telling the truth about the CPS call and explaining to Douglas that he’s welcomed at her house but it’s best for him to go home with Hope and Liam for now and we will discuss this later.  I’m betting that Finn will be completely on board with Douglas living with him and Steffy.

Douglas is smart but he only has a child’s mind. He wants to live with Steffy so he has more time to finish a project with Kelly. He’s thinking about Kelly but not thinking about Beth and any help she might need.  

In conclusion true to character, it’s to Lurch’s benefit that Douglas chose to live with his sister and Hope blames herself for being “rejected” by Douglas.  Predictable predictable predictable. 

I guess turnabout is fare play. Katie has walked in many times with Carter being shirtless so now it’s his turn. I guess they can show a female crotch but seem to be reluctant to show a male crotch. It doesn’t seem to be much of a scar from Katie’s heart transplant if any. Yes I was looking for the scare and not at Katie’s ample cleavage. I have a scare just from a triple bypass, on my chest, and it’s from my throat to half way to my stomach. It’s also about an 1/16 wide. 

Could production crew please please please refrain from doing full screen closeups of Steffy’s face. It makes Steffy’s face look even more distorted.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

After seeing Hope today, I kinda think Douglas is a brat.  I felt bad for her, she raised him and treated him better than her own and he chooses Steffy he barely interacts with until recently. Thomas he deserves not to want to be with but not Hope. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

The judge was such a joke. She didn’t even ask Douglas why he didn’t want to live with either of his parents. She should have asked to determine if one of them was abusing him, etc. I’m tired of all these stupid judge’s chamber hearings with no notice and no attorneys. It’s all beyond stupid. Soap courtroom scenes used to take days and would be riveting. Now not so much. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

All the SLs right now are so tiresome and yes, insulting to our intelligence. The legal writing is even worse than the medical writing. It's demeaning to those who work in those professions, judges in particular. And all attorneys, like physicians, are experts in multiple specialties within their domain. Gimme a break. 

When Katie told Carter about the proposal Thom-ass cooked up, I fully expected Carter to respond, "Yes, I drew those up for him." You know, as Carter is the only attorney in L.A., just like the only women in L.A. work at FC and for one reason or another, are unavailable for a relationship. BTW, HT rocked that red-violet lingerie!

Anyway, this Douglas situation is absurd. I like Henry Joseph, but the puppy dog eyes were rubbing on my last nerve, along with JMW's pitiful expressions of "anguish." I wish that for once, Finn would find his balls with Steffy and firmly tell her, "no," Douglas is not moving in with them. He goes back to live with Hope, Liam, and Beth. End. Of. Discussion. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
49 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wish that for once, Finn would find his balls with Steffy and firmly tell her, "no," Douglas is not moving in with them. He goes back to live with Hope, Liam, and Beth. End. Of. Discussion. 

Except we had those scenes of him talking to Li about how poor Douglas just needs some stability in his life. He's totally going to be all on board with him moving in with them so they can provide that stability. 

This is absurd. First, the judge should have asked Douglas to explain why he doesn't want to live with either one of his parents. Or she should have caught the part where Douglas told Hope and Thomas that he just didn't want them to fight. Then, the best answer here was to say either that he could stay with Steffy for a brief time (provided she and Finn agree), or he could stay where he is, and his parents will be required to engage in some counseling and mediation to come up with an acceptable split custody agreement so that Douglas doesn't have to keep feeling like he's stuck in between fighting parents. 

But, nope, the judge does none of that. 

I feel pretty sure that Steffy and Finn are going to end up getting Douglas, and the writers will feel like this is some kind of payback to Steffy's fans who still think that "Hope took Phoebe from Steffy." So Steffy lost her adopted child to Hope and now Hope will lose her adopted child to Steffy. Fuck that. 

Thomas gets extra asshole points for coming from a hearing where his son asked to live with his aunt, because he hates being stuck in the middle of his parents, and saying "well, this isn't so bad for me, really."  I am still waiting for the day that Hope realizes how huge of a dick this guy is and just lands one really good punch on him. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Of course Finn doesn't want to be in the middle of the Hope/Douglas/Thomas drama. 

Hope already in her whining stage. "why Steffy, why Steffy" She might as well stomp her foot too. I can see her resenting Liam sticking up for Steffy.  👀

Liam had a point that Kelly/Beth are sisters that dont live together.

And Hope did have a point that they shouldn't just blindly go along with what Doulas wants.

Have we ever seen Douglas/Beth together. 

Liam/Hope were stupid to go along with Thomas` idea in the first place. Should have said no. 

I can buy Brooke/Taylor being friends over Hope/Steffy. 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

JMW's pitiful expressions of "anguish."

It is always funny every time she tries to have any kind of expression.

19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I guess turnabout is fare play. Katie has walked in many times with Carter being shirtless so now it’s his turn.

As lackluster as the Katie/Carter storyline has been, and as stupid as it is that someone is always in their underwear in that office, I was actually relieved to see that for a break from this extremely stupid custody story.

On 2/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, norcalgal said:

Can anyone confirm that when Nick left he took Jack with him?  I just can’t remember…thanks!

As I recall, when Nick just vanished, I mean left town, so did his mother Jackie, somebody else, and Jack. I think Jackie was part of a thruple at that time. Anyway, it was stated that after they all left that Nick and Jack were living on his boat and sailing the seven seas. Nick appeared to Brooke in a vision a couple of years ago(?), but Jack didn't. I also wonder where RJ is and whatever happened to Felicia and her husband and her son Dominick.

Seeing those flashbacks of Deacon and Sheila showed me how much her face has changed since she came back. She didn't have those evil eyebrows and wasn't always making that strange expression with her mouth, that makes her look like she's smelling something really funky, at the beginning of the storyline. I'm guessing that she had some kind of face work done and this is the result. I hope it's only temporary.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Have we ever seen Douglas/Beth together. 

We haven't seen a lot of any of the kids, but yes, we have over the years.

Shortly after Douglas was instrumental in reuniting Beth with Hope and Liam.

Douglas-Beth-Liam-Hope-group-smile-BB-Hw

The Lope vow renewal.

ETV4TGWUwAAQUKS.jpg

A couple of Christmases ago.

3cd38a30d273a378d66a50776b88a323.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiNFV9ja6bIgDsy325PP8

0561a984d0f93d4b1bfaf62b3151d0e2.jpg

Christmas 2022:

Liam-Hope-Douglas-Beth-Christmas-22-BB-H

There are some other scenes/episodes, but these are the ones for which I found pictures and any excuse to post cute kiddos. 

• Like 13

Do Hope and Liam remember was was in yesterday’s script?  Didn’t they talk about Douglas not wanting to disappoint his father or his mother so he chose his aunt. In Douglas’ young mind he didn’t realize in not choosing one to disappoint, he chose both.  Liam finally remembered, and he did bring this point up once again.  

Another day and another calling 🐂💩 on Sreffy. She really wants Douglas to stay but thankfully he’ll froze over and Finn actually made sense in not wanting Douglas to live with him and Steffy but Steffy put Finn’s balls back in her purse and it looks like Finn would now agree to have Douglas live with them for a “little” while.  Steffy I’m sure that Douglas looks up to Liam more than he does Finn. Hey Steffy, what would you do if Kelly decided to live with her father for a “little” while?  

I still can’t get over that the judge allowed Douglas to choose Steffy without one single question.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I’m also wondering why the CPS call was not brought up during the hearing by the judge. Seems like a recent CPS investigation + a new custody hearing would have raised some red flags. There would have also likely been a social worker and a guardian ad litem involved in the case. This is probably all just so the stupid writers will start the triangle over again or put Hope with Thomas or Finn. No one wants any of that. 

• Like 12

Steffy always gets her way! I wish that Finn had stood his ground and a big fight resulted. 

I understand why Hope is freaking out, but then I don't. I believe the argument that Douglas chose Steffy in order to not hurt anybody's feelings and yes, to remove himself from the ongoing tension. What I don't get is why she's lamenting and blaming herself.

What I do understand and wholeheartedly agree with is that a child that young should not be tasked with making such a huge permanent decision. The whole premise is just absurd. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I’m sick of Hope whining and saying the same thing over A THOUSAND TIMES.

Yes, oh yes.  She's insufferable. She's depressing, everything is always awful. Even when she's happy and grateful she's whining.  She's supposed to be this boho crunchy green goddess? "She's a drag. A well known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things" (George Harrison, A Hard Day's Night)-he's talking about a trendy girl on the telly. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

I will set aside the premise of a child getting to call the shots in their custody case because it's 100% BS. 

It's also ridiculous that there cannot be shared parenting/custody, 50/50, even if I call into question Thomas' fitness with his continuing pattern of batshitcrazy behavior and criminal activity.

Douglas choosing to live with Steffy because he doesn't want to hurt Hope or Thomas is a sweet thought but again, why these decisions aren't up to children.

But I cannot with the suggestion that Hope, his adoptive mother, who has raised him and loved him and cared for him for the past four years, should be "no biggie" over the judge stripping away her rights and her time with him from relatively full custody to visitation only. And this after losing out on most of Beth's first year, so this is rubbing salt into a wound she'll always have through no fault of her own. If I were her, I'd be wanting to cry and burn shit down.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Ignoring the craptastic writing idea to let a kid decide where to live and no prodding/questioning of the home he chose or the home he's leaving. Steffy isn't unfit to care for Douglas but she's not higher on the tier list of responsible adults than Liam or Hope. Steffy already has 2 young children, her plate should be too full for this tbh. Plus, she's just barely retracted her claws against all things Logan & Sheila/roboBill blackmail is still looming over her head. But suddenly she's ready to accommodate her nephew on short notice? Because he asked nicely? Nope, not buying it. All we've seen her care about this last year is parent trapping, ousting Brooke,  with a sprinkle of dreading Sheila. She looked out for him after CPSgate was revealed at the wedding, but that's the only instance so far. Douglas has only been #1 priority to his mother & step-father. 

On 2/15/2023 at 12:50 AM, KerleyQ said:

I feel pretty sure that Steffy and Finn are going to end up getting Douglas, and the writers will feel like this is some kind of payback to Steffy's fans who still think that "Hope took Phoebe from Steffy." So Steffy lost her adopted kidnapped child to Hope and now Hope will lose her adopted child to Steffy. Fuck that. 

Opportune word being "adopted" which Beth wasn't lol. I didn't think that anyone was still on that stupid/untrue argument in 2023 but I know better than to have any faith in the B&B fandom at any point in time. Especially that side of it

At least Finn made sense yesterday, unfortunately I'm sure he'll change his mind as the plot demands. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Thomas is so confident this is going his way...that it just proves Steffy won't let him hang around whenever he wants. Between the sister who won't rehire him...and her husband who also can't stand him...he may find himself under tighter restrictions than whe  Douglas was with Lope.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Why are Hope/Steffy wearing such heavy sweaters for LA weather. 😂

And Liam's overcoat or whatever that was! He looked like he was headed out to be an extra in a production of "A Tale of Two Cities" or something. 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 3