Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I think before the CPS call reveal there will be another Thomas voice app fake call. 

Here's the scenario:

Hope will see a hug (purely platonic) between Looke. Liam will say "we have to keep this a secret" He'll be referring to the Bill/ Liam/ Brooke plan. Hope won't tell anyone what she saw and heard but will be upset. Douglas will be with her when it happens and he'll spill the tea to Thomas.

Thomas will get the brilliant idea of faking a call from Liam to Brooke - in which Liam says he "can't thank her enough for the other night, He can't help thinking about what she said, that they absolutely have to keep this a secret, That Hope cannot find out'."

Thomas will "reluctantly" spill to Hope that Douglas saw the hug and told him that Liam was keeping secrets from Mommy,  Thomas will explain to Hope he "accidentally" overheard Liam making the call to Brooke and recorded it..

Thomas will plant the seed Liam is keeping secrets and is again waffling/ up to something. Stresses that Liam couldn't be bothered to attend the fashion show. Brings up all the times Liam hurt/ waffled/ cheated on Hope. He'll remind Hope that Brooke cheated on Bridget with her husband Deacon, so why wouldn't she do it again. 

Thomas will warn Hope, as her "friend", that she can't trust Liam, and remind her that he is/ always has been true blue and cares about her "as a friend."

Hope already hurt by Liam's no show at the showstopper, asks him if there is anything going on.  Liam will of course deny it. She'll worry and fret, fret and worry. Thomas will play on her worries and frets.

Hope will notice Looke seem to be spending more and more time together and end conversations when she enters the room. This goes on for a few weeks.  Things get very strained between Lope. Thomas become more and more confident he'll break up Lope and Hope will be his. We'll be treated to more Thomas delusions of his future life with Hope. Stuffy will notice his obsession seems to be growing, but Thomas will assure her it's just a professional relationship.

Douglas will be the one to unknowingly unmask Thomas -- in front of Lope -- with Thomas, Brooke, Ridge, Stuffy and Eric there, and Taylor for good measure. Douglas, thinking he is playing a trick on people, will use the voice app in Liam's and then Brooke's voice. He'll tell everyone that his Dad also has the voice app and that he likes to play tricks on people too.

The adults will laugh, but Ridge and Hope will look puzzled/ quizzical. The light will dawn on Hope. She'll  turn to Thomas and accuse him faking the Looke call.  He will deny everything. Begging Hope to see how much he loves and cares for her and how faithless Liam is. Remind her of what a great team they are, how they can do anything/ everything together, and how they should raise Douglas together.

Hope looks distressed, upset -- torn as to who or what to believe. The adults all talk over each other -- "... wait wait what what ... how could you ... I didn't do any thing ... Douglas is a kid ... he doesn't understand ... he misunderstood ... I'd never hurt Hope, Liam isn't good enough for her ...."

Bill suddenly appears and reveals he'd been downloading Thomas' phone messages/ recordings from the cloud and tapping Thomas' phone calls.  Bill will play the Looke recording.  He'll explain that the "secret" was Brooke, Liam, and himself working to keep Hope safe from Thomas.

Thomas protests that is all lies, lies, lies, damn lies. Bill has made up all this "evidence". He'd never hurt Hope, he loves her, she loves him, they're going to be together to raise Douglas. It's just like his parents, They are meant to be together.

Ridge will tilt his head and look puzzled. He'll ask Bill if there are any other recordings they all should know about.  Bill very reluctantly says yes. Ridge will ask to hear it. Bill will play the CPS call and the recording of Thomas doing it in the voice app.

Explosion of voices all talking at once. Thomas protesting that Brooke deserved it for everything she's ever done to Tridge. Brooke is horrified at what Thomas did and that Ridge believed she made the CPS call.  Ridge says" Logan..." and moves toward Brooke, but she's having none of it and turns away from him

Taylor realizes her Tridge future is in jeopardy. Thomas is still protesting he loves Hope, Liam is bad, and Brooke deserved what she got.

Hope and Liam have moved toward each other away from the others. "How could I have ever thought ... We just wanted to keep you safe ... I wanted to believe Thomas was better that he'd changed .... Brooke and I never trusted him after all he's done to you, He lied about Beth ... I can't believe I was so foolish about you and mom ...." 

Stuffy and Eric look sad and somewhat disgusted at Thomas. Stuffy says she loves her brother but he needs help. Eric agrees. Ridge looks sad and realizes he blew up his marriage for a lie. A lie he never should have believed.  Taylor asks him where do we go from here. Ridge tilts his head and doesn't answer.

At this point I'll leave it to the writers to pick up the story:

My preference is that Brooke doesn't forgive Ridge and stays single for a long time (I want to see power suit Brooke). Ridge realizes he's chosen Taylor and made promises to her and makes the best of his decision -- maybe not marriage, but living together.  However Tridge is not smooth sailing as Taylor knows she's second best and Ridge is only with her because of a lie and his promise to her.

Bill and Li finally start a relationship. Liam apologizes to Hope for the showstopper no-show and keeping secrets. Thomas goes to therapy (not with his mother) and we see his sessions.  Eric explains to Douglas that Thomas did some bad hurtful things to several people so he needs to go away for awhile. Douglas goes back to the cabin while Thomas is in therapy.  Lope move out of the cabin into their own place - all sunlight and air and larger bright rooms. Douglas apologizes for being mean to Liam, and says that his Dad was sad and wanted them to be a family and he wanted to make his dad happy.  Liam lets Douglas know he loves him and always will and they hug it out -- then they bring Hope and Beth in for a family group hug.

• Applause 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Good grief. Just how many toasts do they need to have at Eric’s house? How many times can they say how incredibly fantastically brilliant and talented Thomass and Hopeless are?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

DNA???!  Tell me how on earth Eric’s DNA got into Thomas when there is zero of it in Ridge?!  GMAB

Maybe they're going to reveal that Eric is Thomas's father? I'd love to see Tridge's reaction to that!

• LOL 13

The speeches/cheers were overkill. Acted like they cured cancer. 

If Thomas/Zende were the designers then what did Hope do exactly? 

Sorry, but I am enjoying this karma for Liam. How many times have Steffy/Hope put up with him treating them like shit for the other. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

It was very hard to watch today because the room was filled with smoke being blown up Hope’s and Lurch’s ass.  

Speaking of smoke being blown up someone’s ass, Lurch is doing that as a prelude to much more. 

• Love 8

It’s weird that they were acting like this was HFTF first fashion show/preview. The line has been around for years and they would be doing these at least 2-3 times per year. This isn’t even Thomas’s first season as lead designer. I’m not understanding why this particular line was such a big deal. I can’t even comment on the over the top toasts at the party pushing Hope and Thomas together. So ridiculous. Brooke and Bill should have made Liam go over to Eric’s to do everything he can to make things up to his wife. She’s never going to listen to reason if she’s pissed at him. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It was very hard to watch today because the room was filled with smoke being blown up Hope’s and Lurch’s ass.  

Speaking of smoke being blown up someone’s ass, Lurch is doing that as a prelude to much more.

Agree. I couldn't watch. Put TV on mute. Didn't care if I missed other segments too because I wasn't paying enough attention. What I caught was Steffy's snoty attitude towards the line with constant negative comments like Hope better pull this out which I guess implied HFTF was done completely if preview show was not a success.  

I disliked the clothes. They looked old fashioned more like 1980s. I didn't think they were classy or elegant. 

Edited by madfortv
Added comment about fashions.
  • Love 7

Loved Hope and Donna's dresses at the celebration. 

But that was all I loved about it. 

Ridge's sudden sweetness to Hope scares me just a little bit. 

Eric toasting them like they were a couple scares me more. 

Hope, a person who is never pissy, being pissy with Liam is terrifying. 

Where was Paris? Wasn't she doing something with the line? It's hard to keep track with all these job minglings we have at Forrester. But I didn't see her at the preview or at the celebration. You would think she would have been there as Zende's date if nothing else. 

I wish MT was ugly as fuck, I really do. But he isn't, he is extremely attractive, and a good actor, with a natural charm and charisma. Too bad he didn't get to work with Ronn, who shares those traits; they would of made a banging father and son team. But if he was butt ugly, it would be so easy to root against him and Hope. I mean, his actions make it easy, but then he puts on that smile, and gets that glow in his eyes. 

Fuckers. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 4
  • Love 9

So, was Brooke not invited to her dear friend's house (where her sister lives) for the celebration of her daughter's line? 

If Hope hadn't already been through this crap with Thomas more than once, I could see how she could be falling for this. But, after all she's experienced with him, she should be pulling Douglas aside and asking him if Daddy is feeding him lines. (And he totally is. Pretty much everything Douglas said in Friday's episode sounded like it came directly from a script Thomas gave him.) 

And if Hope was going to get pissy with anyone, I wish it would have been to tell Ridge to go fuck himself when he decided to finally bestow his approval upon her. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

So, was Brooke not invited to her dear friend's house (where her sister lives) for the celebration of her daughter's line? 

They did have Brooke say she wasn't going because she didn't want to deal with Sludge.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

They did have Brooke say she wasn't going because she didn't want to deal with Sludge.

You'd think that, with Liam not going, Brooke would have been worried enough about Hope/Thomas that she'd get past that and be there to keep an eye on things. Plus, since she still wants him back, I'm surprised she passed on the chance to spend some time with him while Taylor's out of town. 

• Love 7
On 11/4/2022 at 9:28 PM, Angeleyes said:

It’s weird that they were acting like this was HFTF first fashion show/preview. The line has been around for years and they would be doing these at least 2-3 times per year. This isn’t even Thomas’s first season as lead designer. I’m not understanding why this particular line was such a big deal. I can’t even comment on the over the top toasts at the party pushing Hope and Thomas together. So ridiculous. Brooke and Bill should have made Liam go over to Eric’s to do everything he can to make things up to his wife. She’s never going to listen to reason if she’s pissed at him. 

Didn't Steffy scrap the line a couple of years ago?  FC was doing some belt-tightening and they could only afford to do either HFTF or Steffy's lingerie line.  Guess which one she chose.   So I think this showing marked HFTF's return.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Didn't Steffy scrap the line a couple of years ago?  FC was doing some belt-tightening and they could only afford to do either HFTF or Steffy's lingerie line.  Guess which one she chose.   So I think this showing marked HFTF's return.  

I do remember hearing some dialogue over the past two weeks about this being the line's return, or something similar. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2022 at 11:38 AM, La di Diva said:

I think before the CPS call reveal there will be another Thomas voice app fake call. 

Here's the scenario:

Hope will see a hug (purely platonic) between Looke. Liam will say "we have to keep this a secret" He'll be referring to the Bill/ Liam/ Brooke plan. Hope won't tell anyone what she saw and heard but will be upset. Douglas will be with her when it happens and he'll spill the tea to Thomas.

Thomas will get the brilliant idea of faking a call from Liam to Brooke - in which Liam says he "can't thank her enough for the other night, He can't help thinking about what she said, that they absolutely have to keep this a secret, That Hope cannot find out'."

Thomas will "reluctantly" spill to Hope that Douglas saw the hug and told him that Liam was keeping secrets from Mommy,  Thomas will explain to Hope he "accidentally" overheard Liam making the call to Brooke and recorded it..

Thomas will plant the seed Liam is keeping secrets and is again waffling/ up to something. Stresses that Liam couldn't be bothered to attend the fashion show. Brings up all the times Liam hurt/ waffled/ cheated on Hope. He'll remind Hope that Brooke cheated on Bridget with her husband Deacon, so why wouldn't she do it again. 

Thomas will warn Hope, as her "friend", that she can't trust Liam, and remind her that he is/ always has been true blue and cares about her "as a friend."

Hope already hurt by Liam's no show at the showstopper, asks him if there is anything going on.  Liam will of course deny it. She'll worry and fret, fret and worry. Thomas will play on her worries and frets.

Hope will notice Looke seem to be spending more and more time together and end conversations when she enters the room. This goes on for a few weeks.  Things get very strained between Lope. Thomas become more and more confident he'll break up Lope and Hope will be his. We'll be treated to more Thomas delusions of his future life with Hope. Stuffy will notice his obsession seems to be growing, but Thomas will assure her it's just a professional relationship.

Douglas will be the one to unknowingly unmask Thomas -- in front of Lope -- with Thomas, Brooke, Ridge, Stuffy and Eric there, and Taylor for good measure. Douglas, thinking he is playing a trick on people, will use the voice app in Liam's and then Brooke's voice. He'll tell everyone that his Dad also has the voice app and that he likes to play tricks on people too.

The adults will laugh, but Ridge and Hope will look puzzled/ quizzical. The light will dawn on Hope. She'll  turn to Thomas and accuse him faking the Looke call.  He will deny everything. Begging Hope to see how much he loves and cares for her and how faithless Liam is. Remind her of what a great team they are, how they can do anything/ everything together, and how they should raise Douglas together.

Hope looks distressed, upset -- torn as to who or what to believe. The adults all talk over each other -- "... wait wait what what ... how could you ... I didn't do any thing ... Douglas is a kid ... he doesn't understand ... he misunderstood ... I'd never hurt Hope, Liam isn't good enough for her ...."

Bill suddenly appears and reveals he'd been downloading Thomas' phone messages/ recordings from the cloud and tapping Thomas' phone calls.  Bill will play the Looke recording.  He'll explain that the "secret" was Brooke, Liam, and himself working to keep Hope safe from Thomas.

Thomas protests that is all lies, lies, lies, damn lies. Bill has made up all this "evidence". He'd never hurt Hope, he loves her, she loves him, they're going to be together to raise Douglas. It's just like his parents, They are meant to be together.

Ridge will tilt his head and look puzzled. He'll ask Bill if there are any other recordings they all should know about.  Bill very reluctantly says yes. Ridge will ask to hear it. Bill will play the CPS call and the recording of Thomas doing it in the voice app.

Explosion of voices all talking at once. Thomas protesting that Brooke deserved it for everything she's ever done to Tridge. Brooke is horrified at what Thomas did and that Ridge believed she made the CPS call.  Ridge says" Logan..." and moves toward Brooke, but she's having none of it and turns away from him

Taylor realizes her Tridge future is in jeopardy. Thomas is still protesting he loves Hope, Liam is bad, and Brooke deserved what she got.

Hope and Liam have moved toward each other away from the others. "How could I have ever thought ... We just wanted to keep you safe ... I wanted to believe Thomas was better that he'd changed .... Brooke and I never trusted him after all he's done to you, He lied about Beth ... I can't believe I was so foolish about you and mom ...." 

Stuffy and Eric look sad and somewhat disgusted at Thomas. Stuffy says she loves her brother but he needs help. Eric agrees. Ridge looks sad and realizes he blew up his marriage for a lie. A lie he never should have believed.  Taylor asks him where do we go from here. Ridge tilts his head and doesn't answer.

At this point I'll leave it to the writers to pick up the story:

My preference is that Brooke doesn't forgive Ridge and stays single for a long time (I want to see power suit Brooke). Ridge realizes he's chosen Taylor and made promises to her and makes the best of his decision -- maybe not marriage, but living together.  However Tridge is not smooth sailing as Taylor knows she's second best and Ridge is only with her because of a lie and his promise to her.

Bill and Li finally start a relationship. Liam apologizes to Hope for the showstopper no-show and keeping secrets. Thomas goes to therapy (not with his mother) and we see his sessions.  Eric explains to Douglas that Thomas did some bad hurtful things to several people so he needs to go away for awhile. Douglas goes back to the cabin while Thomas is in therapy.  Lope move out of the cabin into their own place - all sunlight and air and larger bright rooms. Douglas apologizes for being mean to Liam, and says that his Dad was sad and wanted them to be a family and he wanted to make his dad happy.  Liam lets Douglas know he loves him and always will and they hug it out -- then they bring Hope and Beth in for a family group hug.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I guarantee you that this is 100% better than what we’ll actually see. You should write the show. We deserve nice things. We’ve suffered through TOD I, TOD II, Captive Cabin, Misunderstanding Night,  PhoeBeth, Dr. Giggles McShoulderblades, 95 rounds of Destiny, Whitewash Flo, Jellyfish Wyatt (Quinn’s son, the jellyfish, it’s madness!), Lawyer-Turned-Criminal-Turned-Lawyer Justin, & more honey than most of us will eat in a lifetime. We deserve nice things. 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

And don’t forget the weeks on end that we had to listen to everyone talk about Eric’s ED problems. Plus, Eric threatening an employee of color to have an affair with his wife. As viewers, we’ve seen some things and we’re ready for the something better that may never arrive. 

• Love 9

Lurch can suck his own dick in hell.  Lurch, true to form is using the same lines he used to snake Caroline from Ridge as he’s using on Hope to snake her away from Liam.  The only difference is that Lurch has Douglas for additional ammunition. 

I would rather watch Deacon and Shiela than Lunch and Hope any day of the week. Deacon is a romantic and Lurch is a slimy “Lounge Lizard”.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Why give us the Sheila Halloween special, reminding us of her horrible past and what a monster she is, then give us stuff like yesterday? Sheila wasn't like this with Eric, and she wasn't like this with James, and since I am a viewer who believes that Sheila is incapable of change or growth, then I have to believe that she has real feelings for Deacon. All I know is SK and KB are totally selling themselves as a real deal couple and Show has me hooked on how she is going to wiggle out of this one. A few weeks ago, I was pushing hard for Sheila to cause Steffy and her feckless mother a world of hurt, but now? Maybe not. I would rather Sheila just keep being like she is being, because I can stomach this version of the character. 

Stop it Bill! Don't make me start pining for a Brill reunion. I think Brooke needs to be on her own for a while. Let her fucking asshat, philandering, betraying, worthless waffling husband continue to sow his wild oats, but just let Brooke be for a bit. Let her breath and see how much better her life can be without that overbearing ass dictating her every move. 

So, we have seen Wyatt twice now, with no mention of selling the beach house to Taylor, more importantly, there has been no mention of Flo. 

Hope should never have let it get to that point. Not shutting Thomas down as he waxed on about Liam and was singing her praises? Drinking, patting each other's backs, curling up on the couch? Don't blame Thomas for getting the wrong idea. Let's see what happens now that you put the brakes on his kiss. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

It’s felt strange to me that the writers keep these two characters in a little bubble not interacting with anyone else for the most part. Both Deacon and Sheila are characters that make things happen. The nighttime dancing date sort of reminded me of his wedding with Quinn where no one else showed up. Long term it just doesn’t work. I think something is going to have to happen soon to fold them into the storyline with others. Sheila never stays hidden forever. 

• Love 11

I agree with most of what you said wholeheartedly, @RuntheTable, but have to disagree that Hope led Thomas on.

She is very married, happily married, even if she was disappointed in Liam in the moment, all of which he is well aware of. Also, I'm not sure I follow how you can lead on someone who is already obsessed with you, where her just being in the same room with him is enough for him to think she's interested. 

I'm leery of saying Hope let it get to that point or mistaking her being nice for (mainly) Douglas' sake and keeping the peace as her inviting his advances. The second he leaned toward her, she shut that shit down so fast and made it abundantly clear with her words and her body language and her hands that were physically pushing him away that this was NEVER going to happen. Even the moment before where he's singing her praises and she practically rolls her eyes, like, okay, dude, it's clear she's not interested.

Hope has been supportive of the supposed changes in him [insert eyeroll] as a friend, co-parent, and colleague. I've never seen her give any indication that she wants to take their relationship to another level or end things with Liam. I don't count the reveal that she found him "hot" to mean anything other than she's married, but not dead and has eyes and yes, he is attractive, on the outside anyway. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Hope should never have let it get to that point. Not shutting Thomas down as he waxed on about Liam and was singing her praises? Drinking, patting each other's backs, curling up on the couch? Don't blame Thomas for getting the wrong idea. Let's see what happens now that you put the brakes on his kiss. 

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

She is very married, happily married, even if she was disappointed in Liam in the moment, all of which he is well aware of. Also, I'm not sure I follow how you can lead on someone who is already obsessed with you, where her just being in the same room with him is enough for him to think she's interested. 

I'm leery of saying Hope let it get to that point or mistaking her being nice for (mainly) Douglas' sake and keeping the peace as her inviting his advances.

It might be strange but I honestly agree with both points. 

Hope can "lead Thomas on" just by existing and that can translate to victim blaming (especially if something terrible ever happens) and I don't want want to do that. Though I really do believe that Hope should've put her foot down long before now because Thomas has been showing abnormal/obsessive behavior pretty much this whole time, but for some reason Hope ignored that. Taking Douglas was the first strike, actually Thomas shit talking her mother and playing parent trap with Steffy was strike one. Hope had the option to take Thomass to court but she didn't because keeping the peace was more important than making smarter, more defensive decisions. She also chose to spend the night over there with the daughter Thomas kept her & Liam from. If Hope stood up to the tots & Tridge about the Douglas she would've had support from her mother, Liam, Bill, and maybe even Wyatt if he got some screen time. It's not like she had to be accommodating to any of this crap. If Steffy, Ridge & Taylor got indignant(ya know more than usual) at her for keeping Douglas away from his father she should've been prepared for that and told them to go fuck themselves and see them in court. Hope and Liam too for that matter don't have to take another L just because they don't want to accept/admit that Thomas still has some screws loose.  

If Thomas can get lead on by Hope just standing there then Hope should get a restraining order, kick him off her line, go out of her way to avoid him unless it pertains to Douglas, even then that should be on her terms since she's the only sane parent he has. If Steffy had a problem with any of that then Hope should aim for the jugular, and go to HR or just quit & take her line with her. Hope has to get her priorities straight here. After the hell she went through with Beth and the fallout since she shouldn't even want to play fair, even if the situation calls for it(with the Fauxrresters it rarely does). This ain't her first rodeo with this nutcase or his annoying family when is she gonna start acting like it? I'm glad she rejected him but she still frustrates the hell out of me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I, like @Skarzero, see both sides as far as Hope's behavior is concerned.

For starters, I still don't understand why she even allows Thomas to breathe the same air that she does after all he put her and Liam through with the Beth coverup, attempted kidnapping of Hope, and him knowing about Sheila's NYE champagne label switcheroo. I would state, "Zende is the lead and only designer for HFTF. End of discussion."

I get her wanting to keep peace for Douglas' sake, but she never should have agreed to sleepovers with Beth at Eric's house. At the very least, Hope should have insisted that Liam accompany them, as well as to the "Faux-rrester family" dinners. (Eric excluded from that category.)

In addition, the ongoing tongue-bathing about what an awesome designer Thomas is, how grateful Hope is to him, she believes he has *cough* changed, yadda yadda yadda, needed to stop a LONG time ago with a few declarations of gratitude and praise. Period. Likewise, Hope should not have allowed Thomas to hug her backstage at the preview. I know she was stressed, excited, and disappointed that Liam bailed, but still ...  I also wished she had put the brakes on the Liam bashing by Thomas much, much sooner.

I hope now that Hope realizes that Thomas is obsessed and messed up as ever, declarations of "change" be damned. The first order of business is to have a heart-to-heart with Liam and let him know that Thomas tried to put the moves on her. Personally, I wish the entire Spencer posse would show up at Thomas' doorstep and knock his block off. 

Put an immediate end to all late-night and weekend meetings with Thomas. As mentioned above, ditch Thomas and promote Zende to lead/solo designer for HFTF. (BTW, why is everybody treating Zende like some trainee/intern designer? I thought he had successful collections of his own and was "world renowned.")

With the Spencer manpower, gear up for a full court press custody battle for Douglas. From my perspective, Douglas is morphing into an entitled brat, exhibit one, his snubbing Liam. It's obvious that Thomas isn't the best influence on Douglas. To me, it seems like a 24/7 summer fun camp with little discipline and focus on school work and character-development activities.

I don't care one iota about Sheila and Deacon. I wish she'd go back to stalking Finn and Hayes and end up shooting Steffy (permanently) this time.

And now that I think about it, Justin let us down, too, IRT Thomas. He should have left Thomas in the SP dungeon to wither away.

I am tired of watching Bill grovel to Brooke. I wish Brooke would see her own behavior mirrored in his pathetic discourse. She has clearly and repeatedly stated that she's "in love with the Dressmaker," so Bill, go pursue Li. You'll be much better off in the long run!

And Deacon, heed that message, too. While I wish/hope he's just playing Sheila, I am unsure. There's has to be someone better for him than Sheila and he needs to give up on Brooke. I don't like the KKL/SK pairing now other than civil co-parents of Hope and grandparents to Beth.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

What I forgot to add is that it goes without saying that Thomas should not be flirting with, making declarations of love and devotion to, nor hitting on a married coworker/coparent.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

For starters, I still don't understand why she even allows Thomas to breathe the same air that she does after all he put her and Liam through with the Beth coverup, attempted kidnapping of Hope, and him knowing about Sheila's NYE champagne label switcheroo. I would state, "Zende is the lead and only designer for HFTF. End of discussion."

No one except Taylor, Ridge and Steffy knows about Thomas knowing about the Sheila switching champagne. I don't think that even Finn knows about it despite the fact that Steffy confronted Sheila after overhearing a conversation between Sheila and Thomas which ended up with Steffy shot and Finn being "dead."

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

The after party at Eric’s was rather lame but Hope shouldn’t have stayed on with Thomas. She should let her loved ones know that he made another pass at her, for her own safety. 
Why can’t Ridge just tell Brooke, I know you made the call to CPS?  Of course, he should have asked that before he took off for Aspen to chase Taylor around the mountain but better late than never. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She should let her loved ones know that he made another pass at her, for her own safety. 

She should've let someone know the Hopequinn is back and hiding  in Thomas'office!!! She should've gotten cold chills and backed out of the room.without breaking eye contact with the rabid dog. 

Same thing with Thomas' going in for a kiss... get up and GO!! And as Thomas is trying to get her to "promise not to tell" she should just icily say "I expect Douglas to be back at home before this time tomorrow." 

Is...is Ridge somehow HAPPY about Hope seeming to accept Thomas' obvious affection and advances? That's all kinds of effed up. Like is he happy that his son is back in a delusional obsessive state? Everyone who is concerned about Hope and are flapping their gums at EACH OTHER need to go to where Hope is and extricate her from what she apparently feels is an uncomfortable situation. Liam...instead of having and all night bitch sesh with your brother...ask Bro to head over to Eric's on some pretext and either stay an uncomfortably long time, or give some excuse to get Hope out of there!

I get that people on Soaps making bad decisions and not acting in their own best interest is the grounds for years of story. But all of us who watched the Misery Porn for a year, and Hope suffering and being manipulated by the GUY WHO JUST TRIED TO MAUL.HER...this nonsense is infuriating.And useless scraggly Liam whinging about keeping Hope safe without actually DOING anything makes me want to physically kick him in the throat. 

Brooke, at this point...doesn't matter what Ridge's reason is for leaving you. He has done this before and HE WILL do it again. Just cut your losses. Cut ALLof our losses.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

That POS, Ridge is now pushing for Lurch and Hope to be more than just business partners?  Of course, the pseudo Foresters are masters of taking what they want.  Lurch just like Ridge hears but doesn’t listen.  

Hope how can you promise Liam that Lurch will not be a problem?  Maybe not on your side but Lurch is already plotting to somehow get rid of Liam.  

• Love 5

I still laugh a lot when I remember NuTay and Ridge running around the mountains out there. What writer thought that was a good idea? Or an even mediocre idea? It just made this show look more ridiculous than ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

At this point I think Ridge is getting off on being mean to Brooke and punishing her for "her" CPS call. He's enjoying watching her obvious pain and frustration. He's punishing her by not saying anything for "reasons" ..... known only to Ridge, Who knows what goes on in the mind of Sludge.

He's known her for 30+ years. If she says she has no idea what she did, could he maybe .... possibly ..... I don't know .... suspect she  really doesn't have a clue.  A normal person would confront his spouse -- get mad, rage, say how dare you ,.... Not run off to scamper in the woods and play house with his ex.

Wait until Sludge realizes Bill is after Brooke again. He'll forbid her to even speak to Bill, then go home to shack up with Tay-Tay.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, La di Diva said:

At this point I think Ridge is getting off on being mean to Brooke and punishing her for "her" CPS call. He's enjoying watching her obvious pain and frustration. He's punishing her by not saying anything for "reasons" ..... known only to Ridge, Who knows what goes on in the mind of Sludge.

I think it's a combination of that, and he still wants her (and doesn't want her to move on with anyone else). So, the longer she has questions, the more he can see her and keep leading her on with his declarations that he still loves her, so she can't move on. 

I was happy to see that Hope didn't seem torn or conflicted. She just full on stopped him as soon as it was clear what he was trying to do. Then she unequivocally told him it was never happening and went home to Liam. I was really afraid that we'd either get an actual kiss, or her starting to lean in and look like she's into it before she snaps out of it and then acts guilty and runs. So her being very clear about where she stands was great.  Now let's hope she stops spending so much time over at Eric's. Instead, she needs to draw a line in the sand and say that Douglas is going to start splitting his time 50/50 between his two homes. I also hope that, now that Liam and Hope are talking to each other and not just arguing, Liam tells her about the stuff Douglas has been saying to him. Not like a trying to get him in trouble thing, but just out of concern that this isn't remotely like Douglas. Maybe he and Hope can start suspecting that Thomas is getting in Douglas's ear. 

Of course, Thomas 100 percent is going to engage in more voice app shenanigans.  Let's hope Liam and Hope are both too smart to fall for it. Hope having seen the mannequin recently should especially be in that "things aren't necessarily what they seem" mindset. 

Damn but KKL and DD just sparkle together. How Brooke can spend that time with him, so relaxed (despite all the stress she's dealing with) and happy, and then want another round of crying over her asshole husband?  Also, KKL has looked so good the last two episodes. 

Hey, someone in the writer's room remembered that Kelly is Liam's daughter! 

Also, writers, ordinarily, I'd consider it lazy, but if we're just pretending Flo never existed, I'm cool with that. 

I just can't see what the direction is for Deacon as a character after this Sheila thing. Unless she really does love him enough to fall on her sword for him when she's eventually discovered to be alive, he's got nowhere to go from this. It's going to nuke his relationships with Hope and Brooke, and any future potential there might have been for him and Taylor down the road, if it comes out that he not only harbored but romanced Sheila. His only hope is if Sheila manages to keep everyone from finding out she was staying with him or she "confesses" that he only let her stay there because she threatened Hope and Beth, and he was terrified, given her ability to get away with everything, to cross her. 

• Love 8

I was quite relieved to see Hope firmly shut Thomas down, but I am not happy with her agreeing to keep his actions secret. That is the type of thing that will come back to bite you in the ass. Thomas is going to pull something for sure, as said above, he will probably once again use the voice app thing. I didn't miss how he was suddenly on his phone when Hope was talking to Liam during the celebration. Was he recording her voice? If Hope had come clean to Liam about what happened, then he might not fall for whatever stunt Thomas is going to pull. 

Brooke needs to seek out a very good therapist. Someone who can make her understand that her idea of "Destiny", is nothing more than an obsession. Anyone who would continue to allow this pattern of behavior, not only allow it, but accept it and forgive it, is clearly not seeing the forest for the trees. When your husband, a man you have known for over 30 years, will not tell you why he suddenly left you to go play house with his ex-wife, there is a problem. When your husband says he is seeking an annulment, but he will always love you, and didn't mean to hurt you, there is a problem. This is not enjoyable to watch. It is enraging. It is embarrassing. It is insulting. And is sucks really, really, really big balls for us Brooke fans. Can our girl have a decent fucking SL? Can she find her own way, and regain her agency? Can she tell Ridge to go blow smoke up Taylor's ass, and leave her the hell alone? 

So fucking tired of all of it........

• Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Also, writers, ordinarily, I'd consider it lazy, but if we're just pretending Flo never existed, I'm cool with that. 

I'm more concerned about RJ's disappearance. Doesn't Ridge love him anymore?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩. There are no grounds for an annulment in CA. There was no fraud and the marriage did exist in the eyes of the law.  In CA, an annulment is harder to get than a divorce.  Ridge and Brooke were married 5 times  The last marriage was actually the longest.  Did Brooke actually think that the annulment would wipe out all their marriages?  No more us.  If Ridge thinks that an annulment will keep him from a property settlement of marital asses obtained during marriage, he’s mistaken.  

The sanctimonious twins, Stuffy and Lurch, look distraught on the outside but they are doing a snoopy dance on the inside. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Perhaps Ridge believes that Brooke "lying" about the CPS call is fraud and that's his grounds. Not saying it makes sense.  Annulling his marriage to Shauna would have made sense as that was fraud.

I think this is just the writers trying to end Bridge Mambo #5 quickly with the stoke of a pen so there can be a quickie Tridge marriage.

Lurch didn't look at all distraught -- he was slyly smirking the whole time.

I'd love it if Brooke took Sludge's Forrester stock -- especifically HFTF -- as her share of marital assets and then fired Thom-ass.

Did I miss where Sludge proposed to Dr. Giggles McShoulderBlades? Sludge and everyone keeps saying he's committed to her, but did he put a ring on it?

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I missed the episode where Hopequinn appeared again. Can someone give me a rundown of what happened with that?

While Hope and Thomas were working in Thomas's office, she opened the closet (I think to get one of the dresses for the line out), and the Hopequinn was there. She was horrified, and Thomas assured her he had no idea how it got there and begged her to believe him. (Which she, stupidly, did.) 

2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm more concerned about RJ's disappearance. Doesn't Ridge love him anymore?

Well, you know, despite being a Forrester kid, he somehow doesn't fit into the category of his "Forrester family," so he's not important. He comes in a distant third place. First is Princess Steffy, Thomas is a notch or two below her, and then RJ kind of exists a little, but he doesn't exist enough to warrant mentions or attention. 

2 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

Perhaps Ridge believes that Brooke "lying" about the CPS call is fraud and that's his grounds. Not saying it makes sense.  

At least then he'd finally have to admit why he left her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Oh and Sludge .........  Eff you with a rusty chain saw. up, down, and sideways

You had to go to Brooke's to stick the knife in deeper and twist it even more.

You don't care how she is. You get off on seeing her suffer. You wanted to be cruel.

I want everyone to shun this giant pile of sludge pretending to be a man when the truth about the CPS call comes out.  I want Eric to ream him out for what he did.  I want Dr Giggles to see what a cruel heartless unfeeling man he is that he'd torture Brooke and never tell her why.  I want Dr Giggles to drop him like last week's rotting garbage. She's a world renowned shrink -- if he'll do it to Brooke, he'll do it to her.

I want Brooke to kick his sorry trifling ass to the curb for good. Publicly.  In front of everyone. No holds barred. A restraining order for good measure. Carter can do that

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4

If I were Brooke I wouldn’t sign any BS annulment papers. Didn’t they pull this same crap during the faux Vegas wedding to Shauna? Brooke should make him go through a formal divorce and she should go after as much as she can get. Ridge deserves no mercy. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 4

ITA with all the above.

Brooke should insist on a divorce, then still refuse to sign the papers until Ridge gives her an explanation. Waiting six months would drive the Tots insane! By that time, the voice-app switcheroo would be revealed or Thomas would just implode.

Brooke should also insist on a divorce because Ridge committed adultery. Even more ammo to take him to the cleaners. Yes. Brooke should definitely come out with some type of major stake/ownership in FC.

But you know none of this will happen. Brooke will cry and pine away and Ridge will live rent-free in her head and heart. She will discuss the problem over and over with her family, just like she did with "why did I drink?" She will sign the annulment papers because she just "wants Ridge to be happy."

How I wish we'd get our "red power suit" girl back. That Brooke would have done all of the above plus more. 

Speaking of clothing. KKL looked gorgeous in that dusty rose blouse today. She doesn't need to constantly flash her clavicle to look sexy!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

I agree Brooke should take Ridge to the cleaners and take control of her life. Is your destiny to cry over some waffling asshole? No, it’s not. 
Is something going to happen or are we destined to watch the Tay Tots celebrate their mommy and daddy every day followed by an ominous looking Thomas reliving the voice altering phone call?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 11/9/2022 at 6:15 PM, KerleyQ said:

Of course, Thomas 100 percent is going to engage in more voice app shenanigans.  Let's hope Liam and Hope are both too smart to fall for it.

I fear your hope in Liam's intelligence might be misplaced. The man thought the mannequin was his wife. 10000 years ago Ridge got tricked by Morgan with a doctored voice mail from Taylor saying he was allowed to have sex with her. I thought that was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen on a soap. Liam falling for the mannequin and going to sleep with Steffy as a result would replace it, except that the fall out from the Morgan lie was so hilarious and badly acted by Ronn Moss that I sort of remember it fondly. Liam's just a wussy dolt.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Calling Connor Davis......

Where is a good, cutthroat attorney when you need him? 

I cannot believe, or maybe I can, that waffling asshat came to Brooke's to check on her rub her nose in his fucking annulment papers. I wanted to punch him in the throat, and numerous other places. And again, with the stupid dialog. GAH! I guess the only silver lining is Brooke seems to be getting a little angry; I picked up on it at the office, and in yesterday's scenes. 

Generally, I am not a fan of striking back; normally I would just want Brooke to sign those papers and be done with that worthless asshole. But I am so angry with the way this whole thing has unfolded; the clear agendas of Taylor, Steffy and Thomas, the constant interference, the Forrester Family Dinners, Monaco, Taylor glomming all over Ridge, the eye fucking and snuggling and canoodling. It is just all too much, so I feel like I did back when the Forrester's tried to steal Brooke's rights to BeLief. I want Brooke to get her due and give all those losers their rightful comeuppance. I don't care if she does it in a red power suit, a Forrester Original, one of Stehpanie's old pantsuits, one of Taylor's disco outfits, some lingerie from Brooke's Bedroom, or her birthday suit. I just want her to do it. Give us something we can sink out teeth into. Have Brooke tell Ridge to shove his annulment papers up his ass, and tell him she will sign divorce papers tomorrow, as long as she gets what she wants. Let the bastard stand there in disbelief, tilting his head in confusion. 

This would be a good time for RJ to reappear, and be a nasty little bugger, who will take control of his mother's Destiny. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 8

I’m shocked that Destiny has only made it to the altar 5 times. Honestly, I expected at least a dozen. 

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but it hardcore sucks that RM is gone from the show. When they show flashbacks, all with TK now, there’s nothing at all, chemistry-wise, between KKL & TK. RM was wooden, but he always sold Ridge’s love for Brooke. TK looks like he’d rather be watching hockey. If those flashbacks that they’ve been repeating are what entails “destiny”, it shouldn’t be that hard for either of them to move on. I feel nothing. Now, in the Brooke/Deacon flashbacks…hubba hubba!

• Applause 6
  • Love 4