Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I noticed they don't show even the littlest scar on Finn's right side.  It's completely clean.

Deacon is so stupid right now.  I can't believe he was too drunk and horny to see/smell a rubber face.  I hope he can redeem himself by tricking Sheila and getting her caught.

• Love 11

🐂💩🐂 💩🐂💩. Is there something in the LA water that makes people heal. Diane’s foot looks like it healed from the severed toe in a couple of weeks, there is no scare from a bullet wound on FrankenFinn side, and no scar from a bullet wound on Stuffy.  

I had to 😂 when FrankenFinn was kissing Stuffy. To me it looked like he was blowing up her cheeks.  Now Quinn and Carter is a different story 🔥🔥. Even Deacon and Shiela get a 🔥. How drunk was Deacon not to know he was kissing someone in a life mask?  

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

🐂💩🐂 💩🐂💩. Is there something in the LA water that makes people heal. Diane’s foot looks like it healed from the severed toe in a couple of weeks, there is no scare from a bullet wound on FrankenFinn side, and no scar from a bullet wound on Stuffy.  

I had to 😂 when FrankenFinn was kissing Stuffy. To me it looked like he was blowing up her cheeks.  Now Quinn and Carter is a different story 🔥🔥. Even Deacon and Shiela get a 🔥. How drunk was Deacon not to know he was kissing someone in a life mask?  

Who is Diane? I thought it was Sheila who cut off her toe.

• Like 2

There's Diane on The Young & The Restless, and I'm pretty sure she's keeping her toes.  

If Deacon continues to hide Sheila, I'll be done with him and I won't care what happens to him. 

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

I'm sorry to see Quinn go. And as much as I hate to see an actor lose a job involuntarily, I think it would be perfect for Carter and Quinn to ride off into the sunset together. Because I just don't see what there is for Carter to do without Quinn. He's boring on his own.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Runningwild said:

How is Sheila even walking around? Her toe was found a day or two ago and she’s walking around with no crutches, cane or limp?

I really hope Deacon does the right thing. I want to keep Deacon, not Sheila. 

And something like five days ago, Finn could barely walk on his own, but now he's surfing, doing ER shifts, and expertly evading any scenes with his batshit in-laws. Maybe super healing runs in the Carter family.

More than anything, I find it beyond ridiculous that Sheila went so far as to amputate her own toe to successfully fake her death and evade prison time... just to go back to Deacon's broom closet. 👏 ... 👏 ... 👏 ... 😑

I worry Deacon is going to hide Sheila out of manipulated self-preservation, and then she's going to do something horrible (like target Hayes) (that foreshadow anvil dropped today), and he's going to go down for it...and take Hope's custody of Douglas down with him.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
On 8/19/2022 at 4:07 AM, RuntheTable said:

Steffy. The worst scenario would be that she is pregnant; the last thing the world needs is another unwanted Sheila spawn. 

Dear Lord, she has to be about the same age as Brooke and Taylor, no? Brooke canonically approached menopause nearly ten years ago and Taylor had difficulties conceiving five years before that. Even apart from all the spawn that are never mention, this shouldn't even be possible.

Plus, if they're gonna give Deacon another kid, I'd rather they revisit the first one he had.

• Love 6
On 8/16/2022 at 7:54 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Sorry, I don't know how to get rid of this^^^^^^

I guess it's an unpopular opinion but I'm loving Sheila.  There's nothing I hate more on a soap opera than stupid people.  You don't get more stupid than Ridge, Taylor, Steffi, Finn, Carter, Quinn and Zende rejoicing over a dead Sheila because everyone knows that a middle toe is like a heart or a brain, it's essential to life. These idiots need to suffer.

Sheila needs a co-hort, and she conveniently just had sex with Deacon.  I guess she'll feign a pregnancy to pull him in. Since Sheila has access to Mission: Impossible quality rubber masks, might she Mrs Doubtfire herself into Finn and Steffi's as a new nanny? The possibilities are endless!

• Sad 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Since Sheila has access to Mission: Impossible quality rubber masks, might she Mrs Doubtfire herself into Finn and Steffi's as a new nanny?

This has been in my mind too and it wouldn't be the first time Sheila managed to wrangle her way into nannydom. However, the first time she hit from a different angle, pouring wax on the floor so Judy, Rick's nanny, would slip and injure herself, leaving Sheila to step up and offer her services. 

I am really, and truly done with Sheila, but the thought of her causing Steffy and Taylor heartache is almost too much to hope for. And how fitting would it be for Sheila to show up in her disguise just like Taylor did when she returned from her first death, masquerading as a nurse with a British accent to get close to Ridge. 

In any event, I am clueless with Deacon right now. He actually acted like he was afraid of Sheila, more upsetting, is how he almost was acting like he was enjoying her. 

I can't with any of that. Why can't they give Deacon a good solid SL that doesn't make him look like a fool or a criminal. 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, TVForever said:

I'm sorry to see Quinn go. And as much as I hate to see an actor lose a job involuntarily, I think it would be perfect for Carter and Quinn to ride off into the sunset together. Because I just don't see what there is for Carter to do without Quinn. He's boring on his own.

From what I gathered, Rena Sofer herself had decided she was ready to chuck deuces for a while. I can't blame her, no matter how spicy Quarter was. I feel bad that their fans won't be able to reap the benefits of actually seeing them together, but at least she is going out on a high note. Can't say that about other faves of mine like Amber or especially Nick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 8/19/2022 at 8:14 AM, backhometome said:

Steffy/Rick (Brookes son) were a thing?

Unfortunately, yes. And this was after he had dated Phoebe and Taylor and after an initial plan to come between her and her then boyfriend Marcus to spite Ridge.

I didn't much follow spoilers in those days but I sure stopped that after that out of nowhere kiss. 🙄😐

• Love 2
On 8/19/2022 at 8:21 PM, TVForever said:

Well, Carter has ALWAYS been boring and had nothing to do.  I think he's been on the show for almost ten years, and for most of those years, the only thing he did was to be the everylawyer who signed a Forrester contract or officiated a wedding.

I think after George Floyd, Bradley wanted to increase the prominence of black actors on the show, and Carter was one of the major beneficiaries.  I'm sure they will find something else for Carter to do, but frankly, I think the actor should have been canned years ago.  So wooden.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I think after George Floyd, Bradley wanted to increase the prominence of black actors on the show, and Carter was one of the major beneficiaries.  I'm sure they will find something else for Carter to do, but frankly, I think the actor should have been canned years ago.  So wooden.

What kills me is that there are hundreds of handsome AA actors with sex appeal in LA, and all we get is Carter and Zende!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

No one on this show knows the meaning of 50/50 custody. 

Seriously!

As intermarried as they all are anyway, it's not like custody will mean much of shit anyway. Thomas will be living with Eric and both are on good terms with Ridge who doesn't appear to be leaving Brooke in the near future.

Personally, I'm hoping this will end with Caroline returning from the dead so they all lose. I'm not here for another proxy war between Logans and Fauxrresters.

• Love 15
On 8/20/2022 at 8:49 PM, Anna Yolei said:

From what I gathered, Rena Sofer herself had decided she was ready to chuck deuces for a while. I can't blame her, no matter how spicy Quarter was. I feel bad that their fans won't be able to reap the benefits of actually seeing them together, but at least she is going out on a high note. Can't say that about other faves of mine like Amber or especially Nick.

Sorry about the confusion. I knew that Rena Sofer was ready to move on, I was referring to the idea of letting  Lawrence St Victor go  (the involuntary part) so that their characters could have a happy ending. Because frankly, I would rather have them together offscreen than have Carter on the show alone at this point. The character (as written) is a human Ken doll.

• Love 8

Donna can’t act so the monkeys with a keyboard counteract that fact with flaunting Donna’s body. 

Why does it take Ridge and Taylor to move Lurch into Eric’s house before Douglas is even picked up.  I guess Ridge and Taylor is Lunch’s bellhop. Could Taylor be anymore of a phony. Yes Brooke, it’s Taylor pushing Lurch’s strings. What’s wrong with this seen?  Both men are wearing a jacket while Donna is half naked and Taylor is in a halter top. 

• Love 7

And there you have it, the answer to the million dollar question; how has Sheila managed to survive so long without any visible means of income. So, she got her hands on a lot of money. Hmmmm....wonder about that. Deacon was almost there too, but the lure of money will be too much for him and he will be tied to Sheila forever now. Bye bye Hope, and any chance of gaining ground with Brooke or anyone else. I might have to be done with him too. I detest Sheila, and if he is willing to overlook the fact that she is a psycho, who recently shot two people, just to get his hands on some money? Nah. 

We can't have 50/50 custody of Douglas because that would prevent the upcoming epic Marone/Hamilton/Logan wars. Douglas will be the pawn and the big loser, as the adults use years of resentment, jealousy and hatred to fuel what they all think is best for him. Hope is the only one who is truly invested in Douglas's best interests, and her concerns about Thomas are more than valid. She doesn't want to see Douglas lose all the progress he has made, and go back to the lonely, frightened child he was when she adopted him.

Brooke and Taylor both need to step out, but of course that will never happen. But again, I don't think history is fueling Brooke so much as is her concern for Douglas, while Taylor is clearly playing the Evil Logan card. Taylor has always been a manipulative witch, but this version is 1000 times worse. She doesn't even bother to hide her thirst and desperation, and the fact that she is pursuing a married man, while in the same breath has the temerity to call Brooke out. Talk about a lack of self-awareness, not to mention projecting. And once again, blaming Brooke for losing Ridge, Taylor just needs to own it; she lost Ridge because he finally saw her for what she is. Maybe if she had been a little nicer to Brooke over all those years, he would have stayed with her, because frankly, it didn't seem to matter so much that she fucked James. 

Didn't Eric reinstate Donna as FC's co-receptionist? These people never go to friggin work. And once again, there is Donna parading around in her bathing suit while everyone else is fully dressed. Makes me feel all icky, squishy inside. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

After Taylor said something about Thomas "finally" getting his son, I turned off the TV. It seemed to me that Thomas got to be with Douglas anytime he wanted, which wasn't all that much.  I'm not sure if I will watch today because I suspect I won't miss anything if I skip an episode.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3

I don't like the pending forced FWB relationship with Deacon and Sheila. Looks like that's where things are headed now that Deacon knows she's loaded. He had been making such great progress. Well, if he's headed back to the dark side, then he can take care of Thomas. I won't mind.

So if Sheila has so much money and was able to buy a custom wig and mask, why can't she go to some fleabag hotel in another state and pay cash while she plots her next moves? 

I have always really liked KB, but even I am now tired of Sheila. I wish the writers hadn't brought her back so fast. It was only a day or so. Let the audience (and the Marones and Logans and Finnegans) hang with it for a few months. Bring Sheila back during November sweeps or to close out 2022 (preferably never) but not right now. 

I have no words for Taylor. She just reeks of desperation. The only logical argument I've heard so far about Douglas is when Brooke (rightfully) asked if Thomas is stable enough to raise Douglas full time as a single father. I say he is not.  I'll bet once the novelty wears off and Thomas moves on to his next obsession, Donna's going to be stuck taking care of the little boy. 

Speaking of ... yeah. How gross was all of that with Donna in a skimpy bikini and everyone else fully clothed? The conversation with Eric prior to Tridge arriving as just as insulting. It just looked like a dirty old man with his bimbo sidepiece. 

Like her or not, Quinn seemed more of an equal partner to Eric. He respected her for her intellect and creativity, along with her beauty and sexuality. Donna just serves as a hot piece of a** to keep his flagpole at full mast. Disgusting. 😏 If I were JG, I would protest big time. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 14

Maybe KA has an arm flapping problem when she is talking so keeps her hands in her pockets to stop herself?!  Geez Louise, so sick of her posing during her scenes and the same clothing repeated only in a slightly different colors every day.  

KKL’s hair is looking great, face seems so refreshed looking and she is dressed appropriately.  However, not sure why she thinks saying she won’t allow Douglas to move out of Hope’s is helpful.  Brooke can’t do anything unfortunately and is is no position to put her foot down. Let Hope do that.

Eric and Quinn looked like a match we could believe.  Donna and Eric DO NOT!   Donna makes him look ancient.  Gives me the creeps.

No words for Deacon getting sucked in to Sheila’s vice grip on his life.  

Thomas is wearing a jacket while Donna runs around in a bikini?

• Love 12

NuTay really needs to ditch those talons. They look awful and painful if she stabs one of her grandchildren with them. She’s surely not changing any diapers. I hate the way she stands and shoves her hands into her slinky pants and shows her bony shoulders in her inappropriate tops that look like underwear. I did think that Brooke looked very nice and appropriate today although she needs to get a grip on herself. She cannot disallow anything when it comes to Hope, Liam., Beth, Thomas or Douglas. Go back to work, woman. You have way too much time on your hands!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Gam2 said:

She’s surely not changing any diapers. I hate the way she stands and shoves her hands into her slinky pants and shows her bony shoulders in her inappropriate tops that look like underwear.

It is not a good look for a world-renowned psychiatrist!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

If Shiela has access to a lot of money, than why does she need Deacon?  Shiela could be living in a country where she can’t be extradited.  If all of a sudden Deacon starts living high on the hog, wouldn’t that be suspicious. 

As I thought, Douglas 2.0 had about 3 years on old Douglas. But Douglas 2.0 is not half the actor old Douglas.  I think TIIC bumped Douglas 2.0 in age so he can make the decision who he wants to live with.  

• Love 8

Douglas is adopted. Taylor needs to stop acting like he has no mother. I dislike Brooke, but Taylor today made me actually root for Brooke. 

Taylor's got kids she and Ridge need to nurture? They're adults with child if their own.  

They need to revisit the custody arrangement, but Thomas can't decide Douglas lives with him now. 

Deacon needs to throw Sheila out. If he wants any of those things ask Hope. Get another job. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I wanted to kick Taylor’s teeth in today. WTF does this bitch think she is to tell Brooke about anything? That dig about Brooke having kids with different fathers. She was married to Eric when Rick and Bridget were conceived. She was married to Ridge when RJ was conceived (jungle wedding). So what is there to point fingers at, Taylor? Yes, Hope’s conception was decidedly scandalous but Bridget has long since forgiven her mother and Deacon and loves her little sister, so if the only person in the universe whose opinion matters has clearly moved on, then Taylor has zero right to be casting stones. 

Nor should she be so giddy and gleeful about sucking face with a married man. It’s like she thinks Brooke deserves to be cheated on because it’s with her - St Teflon Taylor the Fake. Yet she has as equally checkered a past, in fact, I’d say more so since last time I checked, Brooke didn’t fuck Thomas (not that he didn’t try to make that happen on Boinkberry Island and lied to all and sundry that it had happened). And I would argue that Taylor sleeping with Rick, the love of Phoebe’s life is no less a betrayal despite the fact that they were not married and a child didn’t result.    

Taylor chose to fuck over her child just like Brooke, which I will suggest helped contribute to Phoebe’s crumbling mental state that ultimately claimed her life when she lost her mind in the car with Rick that night. Yet only Brooke gets it thrown in her face. The hypocrisy of that is why, even when I want to shake Brooke at times, I will always be in her corner. 

When there are folks who don’t even like Brooke coming to her defense, you know TPTB have gone off the rails and long since lost the plot.

• Applause 7
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Yes, Hope’s conception was decidedly scandalous but Bridget has long since forgiven her mother and Deacon and loves her little sister, so if the only person in the universe whose opinion matters has clearly moved on, then Taylor has zero right to be casting stones. 

And she certainly has even less right after she fucked her own daughter's first boyfriend but just like Bruno Madrigal, no one talks about that shit 🙃

4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

When there are folks who don’t even like Brooke coming to her defense, you know TPTB have gone off the rails and long since lost the plot.

All of this.

• Applause 1
  • Love 11

Well, that was certainly embarrassing. The last thing I want to watch is two 50ish women fighting over a worthless waffle. Nor do I want to see them butting into their grown ass children's lives, however the agendas are so divergent between them, that I find myself annoyed with Brooke, but still supporting her. 

Brooke's concerns are clearly aimed at Douglas, and his welfare, and of course she is worried about Hope. All parents worry about their children, but in Hope's case I can see why Brooke would be extra cautious. Hope already had one baby snatched from her and spent a year believing that child was dead. And who was responsible for that? The very same people who are now clamoring to have Douglas ripped from her life. 

Brooke completely outclassed Taylor in round 1 by not stooping to Taylor's level. Brooke came off as an adult with serious concerns, and valid arguments, while Taylor came off as a juvenile sixteen year old, who prances around in mommy's disco days hand offs, while making jabs at Brooke, and the past Taylor needs Brooke to have. Talking about all the things Brooke has done to Ridge? What would all those be again? Brooke has never slept with another man while married to Ridge. She has kissed a few for sure, but really, when compared to Ridge's dalliances with Quinn, Shauna and most recently Taylor, they pale in comparison. And Taylor needs to self reflect a bit and remember two names: James and Hector. So, Brooke has a family with Eric? Isn't that what most married couples do? OH WAIT! was she tying to look down her boney nose at Brooke because she has had multiple marriages? Hmmmmm.......has Taylor forgotten about Nick and Whip? Taylor also conveniently forgets about her short romance with Eric while he was married to Stephanie. Yes, there was no sex, but I assure you if it had been Brooke, Taylor would have been screaming to the rafters about Brooke having an affair and sleeping with Eric. 

And why would that be? Because that is all Taylor has. Just like anyone else who has no defense, they deflect, and attempt to cast shade on the other person. Brooke on the other hand remained calm and stuck to her theme. No need for her to pull up Taylor's sordid past, because that is not what the discussion was about. What I found amazing was Taylor thinking she was scoring some kind of victory with her nonsense, however Brooke read her like a worn-out novel, and is so accustomed to Taylor's finger pointing, and history rewrites, that she simple rises above and blows it off. Taylor is pathetic, and she is desperate, and so very, very, thirsty, in addition to living in fantasy land. She needs a full on reality check. Ridge dumped her more than a decade ago and he has never looked back. 

In other news, I am done with Deacon. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

Not that it matters all that much, but Taylor and Eric definitely slept together.

bb2210.jpg

bb256.webp

Brooke is no saint but I don't see her as in the same universe of hypocritical that Taylor is because she isn't the one slut-shaming here. That's Taylor and her spawn. 

Also, Brooke's past doesn't make it okay for Ridge, with very willing accomplice Taylor, to cheat on her now. Taylor seems to think it gives her a free pass but I can guarantee that if the shoe was on the other foot, Taylor wouldn't be thinking it was great for Brooke to be kissing her husband. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 9

Yesterday's show ... Hmmmm ...

Well, for starters, I don't ever need to see sexy/bedroom scenes with Sheila and Deacon. While it's refreshing to see a "pairing" where they parties are roughly the same (middle) age, I've never ever thought of Sheila as "sexy." Don't get me wrong, (in my eyes) KB is and has been very beautiful, but it's always seemed like Sheila's attempts at "sexy time" were always a means to an end -- transactional. 

Actually, I don't think either Brooke or Taylor should have any say in where Douglas lives. That is to be worked out between Thomas and Hope. Personally, I am on the side where Douglas doesn't need to be uprooted at this stage of his life. (However, if I were Douglas, I would want to move from the tiny cabin to a house with a lot more space!)

I think once the novelty of having a swimming pool, tennis court, etc., has worn off, Douglas is going to get lonely and bored rambling around in that huge mansion by himself. While Brooke's cabin is small, at least Hope, Liam, Brooke, and Beth were always around. 

Both women should be ashamed of themselves. They are using that poor kid as a weapon. Instead of fighting via Hope and Steffy, swap in Thomas for this round. Steffy and Thomas are grown-ass adults and don't need Mommy and Daddy around 24/7 to "nurture" them or whatever the hell Taylor is excusing it as. And ... Taylor needs to STFU and take several seats. Ridge is still married to Brooke. Period. 

Please, please, please ... use the money that went to pay RS, DR, and other long-lost cast members to bring on a new Nick, Dr. Holden and some other new/old characters so Brooke and Taylor can dump that douche-waffle for good! Or, Taylor can have him for good. Just get him away from my girl, Brooke's, orbit.

I also want for Li and Bill to be established as a couple, then the bombshell drops that Bill is really Kelly's father. Not to split them up, but I think it would add an interesting new twist. Li would become Kelly's stepmother and step-grandmother! I still haven't given up hope on that one! 😏

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think once the novelty of having a swimming pool, tennis court, etc., has worn off, Douglas is going to get lonely and bored rambling around in that huge mansion by himself. While Brooke's cabin is small, at least Hope, Liam, Brooke, and Beth were always around. 

Both women should be ashamed of themselves. They are using that poor kid as a weapon. Instead of fighting via Hope and Steffy, swap in Thomas for this round. Steffy and Thomas are grown-ass adults and don't need Mommy and Daddy around 24/7 to "nurture" them or whatever the hell Taylor is excusing it as. And ... Taylor needs to STFU and take several seats. Ridge is still married to Brooke. Period. 

Please, please, please ... use the money that went to pay RS, DR, and other long-lost cast members to bring on a new Nick, Dr. Holden and some other new/old characters so Brooke and Taylor can dump that douche-waffle for good! Or, Taylor can have him for good. Just get him away from my girl, Brooke's, orbit.

I also want for Li and Bill to be established as a couple, then the bombshell drops that Bill is really Kelly's father. Not to split them up, but I think it would add an interesting new twist. Li would become Kelly's stepmother and step-grandmother! I still haven't given up hope on that one! 😏

I'm nodding along in agreement to pretty much your entire post.

I foresee Douglas spending a lot of time alone as you know it's only a matter of time before Thomas becomes obsessed with someone else and it's "Douglas, who?"

I'm so over Brooke and Taylor sparring. These are two beautiful, accomplished, intelligent (I know, the jury is out from time to time on that last one) and while there's too much water under the bridge (no pun intended) for them to be friends, they should be written to have a peaceful co-existence and share some laughs about how they finally chucked that ain't-worth-all-this-drama Ridge and are having the times of their lives with their new partners. 

Hell yes to bringing back Jon for Krista/Taylor and Vincent for Kelly/Brooke (or vice versa - just some damn fresh blood). Let Thorsten/Ridge go off for sabbatical and don't let Ridge return until Ronn decides he wants to come back (super wishful thinking but I can dream).

And yes, where is BilLi - we've had a few paltry crumbs since he rescued her from the wharf - you've got lightening in a bottle, TPTB, don't waste it.

• Love 12

When Taylor was jabbing at Brooke yesterday, neither of them brought up Jack. I wasn’t watching then, but aren’t both Brooke & Taylor sort of both his mother?? Brooke, biologically, Taylor, legally? Whatever.

Deacon…I really like him, & I love that he’s so middle-aged dirty hot, but dumb is not hot, so he’s about to lose me. 

The show was pretty good for a while, now, we’re back to raw suckage.

• Love 12

I do wish the hairdressers could find a new hairstyle for all of these women. Those hanks of hair hanging down in their faces (NuTay, Steffy, Brooke) are just distracting to the viewers. Plus Hope’s hair used to be attractive and healthy but looks awful now. I don’t like her heavy eye makeup either. Please cut that mop on NuTay’s head. 

• Love 7

Ridge didnt think to invite his wife to the family dinner. 🤨

Brooke is so dramatic. Acting like Douglas is a baby and cant possibly be having fun at his granddads. Too bad she doesn't know what her husband is doing. Hope and her act like Thomas took him to the other side of the world. 

Poor baby Hayes. They need to get a baby that doesn't cry on camera all the time. 

• Love 4

NuTay in another bare shoulder outfit with a snug dress over her butt.  Why does this actress play Taylor giggly, loud and in your face personality?  This is not the way Taylor was played for years and I find it distracting.  Where is the demure, low key classy lady we got to know for years?  Tone it down NuTay to be believable in this role.  

Why isn’t Eric insisting Brooke be there?  And where is Donna?   No Logans allowed?

Really miss the old Douglas.

Deacon just can’t seem to get rid of Sheila, says she has to go and then nada.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Watched part of the show today. Douglas had an interesting list of activities. That was a lot to do in one day. Wonder if the activities bribe is big enough for him to want a permanent change. Lol. So no homework and no chores. I recognize it was only one day but it was really out of balance especially with Thomas standing around in the living room talking with other people most of the time. Didn't seem like Thomas spent much time with Douglas, as episode was written. Implication was Douglas watched a Dodger's game by himself. I am not a sports fan but I have been known to sit down with various family members to watch, and if my child had not been living with me full time, I would have spent at least an hour watching the game with him and talking about it. How soon are we going to get a storyline with Douglas spending a lot of time on its own and getting into trouble! True there are no signs of that but in real life that would probably happen. Getting in trouble or being sent off to boarding school is what I expect after this storyline.

• Love 8

Deacon, Deacon Deacon. Please turn her in. She had a disguise on and you aren’t known for your smarts. 
I’m so tired of Taylor. Doesn’t the actress ever take time off? 
I’d like to see Bill and Li again.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Shiela once again I have to ask why if she has money is she content to hang around a studio apartment especially when Deacon goes to work?  When Shiela and Deacon were first seen together, after Deacon came back to LA to reconnect with Hope, wasn’t Shiela a felon at that time?  Didn’t Shiela go to prison for shooting Taylor?  

There is so much evidence again today on how much kids on soap opera are just props. The pseudo Foresters are celebrating family but yet there aren’t any kids. Out of sight out of mind. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

How in the world NuTay slivered into that skin tight dress is beyond me. I thought she was a tad overdressed for the family dinner and shouldn’t have been there anyway unless Ridge’s WIFE was there also.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7

Deacon needs to turn her in. I can't stand to continue to see Sheila.  Or even her touching him, so gross. She's a psychopath drop her Deacon. 

Hope needs a custody papers with visitation hours. Thomas can't just take and keep Douglas for however long he wants. 

Oh god Taylors shrieking over Douglas staying the night is horrid. She's like a valley girl. 

Zende not invited to family dinner? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 13