Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

This sounds weird, but Wayne Brady is usually so into being wacky funny that I've never really noticed, but he's really handsome. Honestly, he & pre-surgery HTy would've been a beautiful couple. Now, he's way outta her league in the looks department.

He matches her completely in the batshit crazy department, though. Birds of a feather. 

• Love 9

I wonder how the show will explain that Thorne has just disappeared and Katie is now divorced. Stupid. Hope, honey? I don’t believe that you get to decide who does or does not come to Eric’s for Christmas. Not your house. Dr. Buckingham? Who the hell do you think you are?! You don’t get to tell Brooke how she can or cannot speak to CrayTay. You’ve know CT about 2 hot seconds. And Brooke? You do not need to talk to or listen to Dr. Buttinsky. Call security to throw his ass our the front door of FC. I’m not going to be able to watch this absurdly ridiculous story with CT and Reese. It makes absolutely no sense even in soap land. Y&R just got new writers/producers. Why can’t B&B? It’s so very awful now. 

• Love 11

OMG, Brooke's like, "Who the fcuk are you?" And Taylor's like, "Aww, sookie sookie now!" Then Brooke's like, "Dr. Windsor Castle, your lane. Let me show you it." So Reese is basically, "Bleep, blop, bloop. Look at me running my knight in shining armor game on these rich broads." That scene was the best!

You'd think Rick would've been the one to tell Brooke about the divorce since he's her son. Wonder if he cheated on Maya? Whatever, Maya's going to have a harder time playing the Forrester card and throwing her weight around FC now.

Oh Hope. Someone's going to need to show you where your lane is too, sweetie. You are not Taylor's monitor (or Eric's gatekeeper). Don't make me defend that frozen-faced whackadoodle.

• Love 7

Maya is back just in time to ad her condescending 2 cents on Xander's and Zoey's relationship.  Since when is Maya a fan of Emma?  TIIC finally got around to screwing with Maya and Rick.  

When did Carter die and making Reese the lawyer de jure.  I don't understand how Brooke can just stand there and entertain Reese's diatribe without giving him a swift kick in the balls. One condescending person, Maya, was enough for me today but TIIC just had to ad Reese. 

Adding insult to injury, it looks like we will be stuck with Reese and Taylor for a while since they are both now pictured in the opening montage.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh Hope. Someone's going to need to show you where your lane is too, sweetie. You are not Taylor's monitor (or Eric's gatekeeper). Don't make me defend that frozen-faced whackadoodle.

I've been on Hope's side, but all she's going to do is make Taylor more defensive.   I'd have no problem allowing the babies to spend time together, I'd just insist that visits would take place at my house or at the supposed day care they have at Forrester.

• Love 8

I'd have no problem allowing the babies to spend time together, I'd just insist that visits would take place at my house or at the supposed day care they have at Forrester

...or wait for the baby to be BORN and old enough for "playdates".  By then CrayTay could've been Prince Omar'd by Dr Windsor Castle.

Shut up interns/models.

• Love 12

I am not sure what was bigger on Taylor today, her boobs or her cheeks!  Her mouth can hardly move and I noticed today one letter she can’t say moving anything is a P...she can’t purse her lips!  The scenes are wasted when she is on beacuas o all her cosmetic work, so hard to keep our eyes off of it all!  I wonder if she looks like that woman on Game o Thrones that looks young and voluptuous then takes her robe off and looks  super wrinkly and super old!  LOL

• Love 3

So, wait, Thorne is off the show now and he and Katie are divorced?? I know I haven't been paying much attention to these episodes, but I have obviously missed something here. Ugh, ugh, ugh to Wayne Brady being on the show. Doesn't he host some game show? Since when he is he a soap opera actor?

• Love 2

First it was Quinn and now it's Taylor that Princess Hope is banishing.  Hope please stay away from those pesky stairs at Eric's estate.  Also please stay away from an electrical panel at CF.  But listening to Hope ranting day after day about Taylor might make me change my mind as long as the baby is ok. 

Reese is an enabler just looking for another notch in his belt with Taylor.  I'm waiting to see if Reese actually picks up the check or pulls I forgot my wallet routine.  Did you see Reese's eyes light up when Taylor told him she was financially independent.  I will do anything for you sounds very odious.  I think that Reese, under Taylor's direction, will put Brooke and or Hope in harms way. 

Poor poor Maya. She forgot to read her contact were TIIC don't give a crap about your feelings. Maya happy or sad she still has bug eyes.  

Reese and Taylor, why why why do TIIC think that this would be worthy of any limited airtime. I rather see Xander and Zoey or even Emma boring me to death than them.  Why are TIIC so against bringing a little light to B&B by giving us some more of Wyatt and Sally.  

• Love 4

Speaking of housing, where do the Avants live now? Are they still in that tiny motel room?

I think Hope is looking almost as bonkers as Taylor right now. OCD much? I'm surprised Steffy didn't smack Hope but I guess she has to stay on Liam's good side.

"Did Rick do something that I should be ashamed of?" What? Why should Brooke assume responsibility for whatever Rick might've done to kill his marriage? Not only is he a grown man, he has several failed marriages under his belt.

Steffy: my baby daddy's wife hates my mother who shot my ex-father-in-law in the back so I want to adopt a baby.
Acme Adoption Agency: sounds good to us! Here, take this one!
Adopted Baby: y'all can't be serious. I'm calling CPS!

Ugh, ugh, ugh to Wayne Brady being on the show. Doesn't he host some game show? Since when he is he a soap opera actor?

He is an actor though. For example, he played a mysterious tech company baron on the sci-fi series Colony (now cancelled) and viewers were generally impressed. It's this silly soap melodrama that probably isn't a good fit for him. Looks to me like he's barely avoiding breaking out in laughter at how ridiculous Reese and Taylor are.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Looks to me like he's barely avoiding breaking out in laughter at how ridiculous Reese and Taylor are.

Yeah, having his scenes with HTy can't be helping. Between her "acting" and whatever her face looks like close up now, I'm sure it would be distracting for anyone. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Reese and Taylor, why why why do TIIC think that this would be worthy of any limited airtime. I rather see Xander and Zoey or even Emma boring me to death than them.

Let's not push it, @Waldo13 :)

• Love 5

Now, it's Hope who's working my last nerve. Drop. It! Exactly right. Her baby hasn't even been born yet and she's worried about having it anywhere near Taylor. 

There should be no harm in having Taylor over to Eric's for Christmas, except the tension with Brooke and Hope. And I am sure Reese will be included. This is one time where I'd welcome Sludge being nastier than usual and put that grifter in his place, especially if he's rude and insulting to Brooke. Thorne can jump into the fray, too.

Honestly, I'd rather see a good old-fashioned fist-fight than people sitting around the table being phony and making small talk, then the dreaded singing around the piano.

This sudden talk about Steffy adopting a baby and Reese promising to "do anything," is giving me heebie jeebies about another baby switcheroo. Somehow, Steffy will end up adopting Hope's baby. Surely, they wouldn't have Hope die in childbirth. 

• Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, ByaNose said:

Seriously! What is it with Brad Bell obsession with hiring a young actress to play an intern? Usually, characters like that are the usual under five and/or no lines at all. Now, he keeps attempting to write for one to see if the actor will resonate with the audience. I know there are interns in the real world but I don’t necessarily neeed to see them on my soap Maybe, if they could act but these kids are pretty bad. 

Please Zander, Zoey, Reese, Emma go away!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Honestly, I'd rather see a good old-fashioned fist-fight than people sitting around the table being phony and making small talk, then the dreaded singing around the piano.

Me too.  That Thanksgiving dinner with all the sickening "sweetness" had me rolling my eyes. 

• Love 1

I think that there just isn't a storyline for Thorne, regardless of who plays him. It would be great to have WH reprise the role. But instead, money is wasted on what's his name playing Reese, Zoe, and Taylor.  At least Xander will be gone soon.

So I wonder if Thorne's absence is going to be explained like the Raya split; things just weren't working out with Katie, so they very quietly and privately divorced. Or, they will go for the tired old excuse that Thorne has been sent back to Paris to help Rick run International, cope with his divorce, etc. 

I read an article about Jacob Young. I am paraphrasing, but it sounded like he was tired of being strung around about being contract/recurring. He read the writing on the wall when "Rick" stopped being included in weddings, holidays, etc.  So, he's gone. If I can find the article, I will link it in the Media thread. He did sing the highest of praises though, for KM, and how much he enjoyed working with her. 

If Rick comes back, I'd love to see Kyle Lowder back in that role. (But he needs to grow his hair back long.)  I enjoyed him a lot as he was "different." He'd also make a better foe for Sludge, than clean-cut "corporate" Rick. 

• Love 2

I don’t have much faith in Brad Bell or B&B when you gave Wayne Brady in the cast. Really? WTF? Get rid of the stupid kids/teen set. If they want Thorne on the canvas and Winsor Harmon is in good shape (no drinking) I say bring him back. I think they’ll send Taylor packing once JMW goes on maternity leave. Maybe, being back Thomas so he could be the spoiler for Wyatt & Sally. Although, I would prefer that Wyatt & Katie hook up again. I don’t know why Brad Bell makes it so much harder on himself with a half hour show. He adds people that aren’t needed 

• Love 2

They'll probably have Thorne go to Paris to help Rick run International, it's supposed to be temporary...then Thorne decides to stay and wants Katie to join him.  Katie refuses because she doesn't want to take Will away from Bill, so Katie and Thorne divorce (with no hard feelings or animosity).

Wayne Brady will probably slip into his Evil Wayne Brady persona at some point (if you've ever watched Chappelle's Show, you know what I mean).

I do NOT want Katie and Wyatt to reunite.  I want Katie to try to make a play for Wyatt and Wyatt shuts her down for Sally.

They need a new non Forrester, non Spencer man on the canvas.

• Love 3

Exactly what I was just going to post. They need a man who isn’t a Spencer for Hope and Steffy to have as an alternative to sharing Liam. And a man who isn’t a Forrester or Spencer for the older female leads as an alternate for Ridge and Bill. Ideally dude in Brooke/Katie/Quinn’s age range who’d have a son Liam and Wyatt’s age. They’d have to free up some air time and labor money for that. Getting rid of little dead weight would pay off in story. 

Did anyone else think Maya was acting strange and the divorce story suspicious AF? I think there is a concrete reason why they split and she’s is jumpy as hell to say why. 

I can see Reese getting Taylor involved in something illegal then using that to manipulate her into marriage or gas lighting her. He noticed right away how insecure, needy, and paranoid she is. Also, her loneliness and money make her an ideal mark. I somewhat think he’s as crazy as her but in a different way. The way he courts reminds me of Janice or Ralph on The Sopranos when they went after their respective widow(er) partners. 

• Love 2

Looks like Reese is about to get into the lucrative baby-brokering business. Spumors say he'll be snatching the obvious person's baby to sell to Steffy and Taylor. Ugh.

Beth. Seems a little old-fashioned to me for 2018.

Did I miss something? Did Reese grab the tips off other tables in order to pay his lunch check?

Are they really trying to tell us Steffy and Liam are the OTP? Where does that leave Hope? Is she going to die in childbirth or just walk off into the mist again?

• Love 5

With all the anvils landing right and left today it doesn't look good for either Hope or baby Beth.  Naming her and then focusing on the "Baby's First Christmas" ornament makes me think Beth's in danger.

• Love 5

These shows have always had really stupid plots but we’re smarter now. This “Hope goes to Catalina for the baby moon without Liam because Kelly has a fever” is twenty anvils falling on our heads. These writers aren’t even trying anymore. I find this highly insulting. And boring as hell. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, A-Lo said:

With all the anvils landing right and left today it doesn't look good for either Hope or baby Beth.  

A baby switch story would be meaningless without a childless mother, so Hope will be around for a while.

2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

These writers aren’t even trying anymore. I find this highly insulting. 

To be fair to the writers, they've been writing lowest common denominator storylines for two decades now, I can't blame them for doing what they've always been doing.  To expect more would be unrealistic.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Looks like Reese is about to get into the lucrative baby-brokering business. Spumors say he'll be snatching the obvious person's baby to sell to Steffy and Taylor. Ugh.

Beth. Seems a little old-fashioned to me for 2018.

Did I miss something? Did Reese grab the tips off other tables in order to pay his lunch check?

Are they really trying to tell us Steffy and Liam are the OTP? Where does that leave Hope? Is she going to die in childbirth or just walk off into the mist again?

I think Reese scrabbled together whatever cash he had in his wallet, but stiffed the server with the tip. You could tell by the scowl that he either didn't tip or left a very chintzy one.

Yeah. I also didn't get the wistful gazes into the moonlight by Steffy and Liam either. Things don't look good for Hope. 

• Love 3

The Forrester Christmases have always been kind of cheesy but this year’s was really fakety fake with the holiday cheer, kitchen almost-disaster, Steffy’s eyes closing every time she tried to smile and Bridget’s surprise arrival to coo all over her family members. I did laugh at how disinterested Thorne was every time the camera showed him. He knows he’s history and it shows. Glad that’s over for another year.

• Love 4

Everyone was dressed to the nines!  Loved Brooke in winter white and her hair.  Stuffy however needs to cut about 8 inches off her length, at least cut the ombré out!  Her natural color suits her.  When is she due?  I don’t expect her to be off long because of the adoption story and I bet they bring her own child as the newborn Beth unless she is having a boy, no idea.  Glad to see Quinn and Eric happy and hope it stays that way.  Donna can go after the doctor!  LOL. 

• Love 2

Ummmmm..... didn't Raya name their daughter Elizabeth, aka Lizzie, after Brooke's mother.  Why on earth is BabyLope also going to be Elizabeth aka Beth? Show, seriously you don't need a Lizzie and a Beth.

You know .... It's not a requirement to name your Spencer/Logan/Forrester baby after someone in the family. There are plenty of other baby names  If determined to use a family name go farther afield. Why not name the baby after Bill's mother? (Do we even know what her name was?) 

Or name the baby after Liam and call her Leigh. Since there is a Hope why not Faith?  Erica after brother Rick.  Angel/ Angela because you live in Los Angeles. Heck go really wild and name her Deana or Connie after Deacon. We know he's never been much of a father, but after all Stuffy is named for Satanie.

Come on Show, at least try to be creative.

• Love 7

Why is it every holiday and Logan woman wedding it's a surprise that Bridget shows up? At this point maybe it should be a surprise if she's not there.

Sally's hair was amazing! I think my favorite dress was Quinn's with Maya's a close second. Katie looked the trashiest to me. She always dresses like she's gonna go hit the clubs later. Donna actually looked kind of elegant for a change.

Yeah, Thorne seemed to me too like he wanted to be somewhere else. Poor guy. IR was wrong for this role from the get go.

• Love 4

Annoyed they didn’t have Julius or Maya solo during the carol singing. Karla has a lovely voice and Obba was in Dreamgirls in Broadway. It’s stupid, like how the actor who played Artie on Glee was one of the best dancers in rl so they cast him as the paralyzed kid 🙄

Steffy has to be front and center of everything at these gatherings. A stranger viewing would think she is the host or Eric’s spouse. 

Sally’s hair was 🔥 I always love seeing Bridget. Taylor is about to lose whatever composure she has left. The story is boring me but I do want to see what Dr Wayne Brady Buckingham does to fuck her over 😂  This show is insinuating Liam and Steffy are True Love and he regrets being with Hope. What part of the fairy tale is it where the princess bops on the daddy’s dick? And where in the romantic trope is the knight a punk ass meh burger bitch? 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Or name the baby after Liam and call her Leigh. Since there is a Hope why not Faith?  Erica after brother Rick.  Angel/ Angela because you live in Los Angeles. Heck go really wild and name her Deana or Connie after Deacon. We know he's never been much of a father, but after all Stuffy is named for Satanie.

There was already a Faith (Karen).  Liam may or may not know about his Aunt Karen's origins.  If he does, he may not want to recycle that name (although he doesn't see Karen or seem particularly close to her).

There was already an Erica (Mary Carter).

There was already an Angela (Angela Forrester).

No Deanie or Connie after Deacon ...if Hope was all uptight and virginal because of the circumstances of her conception I doubt seriously she would name a child after Deacon*.

Nobody knew Beth Logan as "Elizabeth." Everyone knew her as "Beth."   Rick and Maya named their daughter after their grandmother but didn't choose a nickname for her that would be associated with Beth Logan... just like Rick is Eric Forrester Jr. but if somebody asked about "Eric Forrester" everyone would assume they were talking about Eric Sr, not Rick.  So I don't see a problem with the cousins "Elizabeth Forrester" and "Elizabeth Spencer" sharing the same first legal name, because everyone will know them as Lizzy Forrester and Beth Spencer.

*A character they could bring on for the younger ladies is Lil D/Lil E Sharpe.  He wouldn't be blood related to anyone on the show except Hope and he would or should be older than Hope.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is it every holiday and Logan woman wedding it's a surprise that Bridget shows up? At this point maybe it should be a surprise if she's not there.

Sally's hair was amazing! I think my favorite dress was Quinn's with Maya's a close second. Katie looked the trashiest to me. She always dresses like she's gonna go hit the clubs later. Donna actually looked kind of elegant for a change.

Yeah, Thorne seemed to me too like he wanted to be somewhere else. Poor guy. IR was wrong for this role from the get go.

I couldn’t tell if IR was directed to act like Thorne was disinterested in the Christmas party or if IR was just being an a** during filming. I guess he knew he was leaving while filming. Overall, everyone looked great and I always like when the cast gets together at the end and wishes everyone Merry Christmas, er, Happy Holidays! Some of the cast not in the episode were there, too. I saw Justin, Bill & Taylor. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Ummmmm..... didn't Raya name their daughter Elizabeth, aka Lizzie, after Brooke's mother.  Why on earth is BabyLope also going to be Elizabeth aka Beth? Show, seriously you don't need a Lizzie and a Beth.

Are you serious with that question?  This from a show that has a Bill, a Will and a Liam???  Surely you jest :-)

• Love 13

I CANNOT deal with a baby switch, just as Taylor can't emote, All these annoying ass people will be on my last nerve if we do a baby switch.  because you know that is how they will redeem Taylor and get Liam and Steffy back together, and I want none of that.  Heck I think I hate watch the show as it is......

• Love 6

Minority opinion: I love a good baby switch storyline and am enjoying creepy Reese zoning in on Taylor - BTW: welcome back to the opening credits. Nothing good happens on Catalina Island. Back in the day, this is where Scott Grainger died of a never specified illness giving Sheila Carter a get our of jail free card.

• Love 4