Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/7/2018 at 11:00 PM, Rapscallion said:

I know nothing seems to be out of the realm of possibility when it comes to the writing on this show, but I just can't see them having Hope miscarriage through some sort of accident, or for any reason, twice. She already lost Wyatt's baby when she tripped on the stairs just before she 'left for Milan' or wherever she wen't. To have this happen again just seems cruel and I am sure would break Hope. Though having just typed that maybe that is just what needs to happen to drag the current iteration of Hope out of the sugary sweet Goldilocks character she seems to be.

I wouldn't put it past TIIC for Hope to lose another baby. Both of Amber's babies (with Rick) died at birth.

I had a procedure last week and so spent a lot of time on the couch. Silly me, expecting this show to entertain me. I FF'd through the majority of last week's episodes. 

They were so bad...and not the so bad, they're good, bad. Just downright awful.

To the point that I seriously do not know how I or anyone is still watching. I guess a 31-year-old habit isn't going to die anytime soon.

But when I'm not even all thrilled to see Wally, you know there's a problem. They need to be getting off the damn couch or floor or windowseat and doing more than just fucking (and I do think there are real feelings there but you would be hard pressed to prove it based on how they are always getting busy - including the make out sessions in front of WHO??? #3 - Zoe). 

The worst, by far, is TIIC foisting three strangers who can't act their way out of a pre-opened Ziplock bag upon us, where two of the three (Who??? #1 and Who??? #2) are in a front-burner storyline AND insta-relationship and already have a cat-stroking stalker (Who??? #3) to boot. Also, Pam's dancing was better than your's, Emma. Yeah, I said it.

Then you have that other instantly-in-wuv couple Thatie playing armchair IT/detective about the threats on Hope. Which are really about Emma. And have ZERO to do with Sally and if they knew Sally at all, they'd know she wouldn't hide behind a keyboard, she'd tell Hope off straight to her face. Because that's how Red rolls and is one of many reasons why I love her.

I did relish every moment DD was onscreen and he had the line of the year: "What is that walking ping-pong ball gonna do now?" Bill made be a nasty motherfucker but he's an honest motherfucker and I just love him. 

Also, his face when Wyatt shared that Hope is pregnant:

tenor.gif?itemid=7618321

Elsewhere, we had two grown women catfighting it out over an ain't worth it man-child in multi-million dollar digs:

DhnV2l7U0AELC_R.jpg

But speaking of felines, I think I have a new favorite soap character: 

DiJMhhmUwAMBLdF.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 19

Horny Thorney is just a taller ass hole version of his half brothers, Ridge and Rick. 

Zoey and Xander ??Love the accents hate their acting. Zoey/Emma/Xander makes me yearn for RJ/Coco. 

Xander did one thing right today in defending Sally. He was right to point out that it was Emma not Hope that Zoey was threatening because she didn't know Emma's name.  

Emma is quite chatting to a girl she hardly knows. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

What age bracket are Xander/Emma/Zoey in? like are they teens. and who is Xander related to? 

I thought Emma was supposed to be 16, and B&B Wiki says so too (although I don't know how right they or I are).  Xander lived with Zoe, so I assume he'd be at least early 20s, (as @OhioSongbird said), but then I have no idea why he'd be interested in a 16 year old.

http://theboldandthebeautiful.wikia.com/wiki/Emma_Barber

• Love 5

So now both Steffy and Hope are giving Ping Pong Boy the space he needs. Oh brother. Yo Liam, hear tell there's plenty of space on the moon. You should go check it out.

Don't be too impressed, Emma. They never tell you all their secrets. He's holding back a big one.

Countdown to when Zoe kidnaps Emma and holds her hostage. ?

• Love 9

Yeah. Xander is Maya's cousin but some of us were wishing really hard that he would turn out to be Maya's son from her Myron days. You know that ain't happening.

OK. So, they've more or less caught Zoe, now what? I don't want to watch even more attention put on this tiresome trio of snoozers. I think Zoe is creepy-looking. She has an oddly shaped face and buggy scary eyes. Those love scenes with Xander were cringe-worthy, especially the air guitar in her underwear. I don't want to waste another minute on such bollocks! If this turns into a front-burner, Zoe stalks and threatens Emma, I'm gonna puke.

Zoe can go back to London (take Xander with her ) and that pretty cat can be the first feline rescue at Lisa Vanderpump's pet shelter, which is nicer than a lot of luxury hotels! 

At the very least, Thorne and Katie owe Sally a huge apology and if Hope truly was a woman of impeccable integrity, moral standing, fairness, blah blah blah, (which we are quickly seeing those virtues dissolve before our very eyes) she would give Sally a chance to design or something semi-meaningful.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

why he'd be interested in a 16 year old.

I have thought this since they 1st kissed.  She still looks and acts like a child, so I feel very uncomfortable watching them make out and have the goo eyes.

• Love 10
(edited)

Why is time being wasted on the trio of idiots (I realize that could apply to several people)?  The trio I am referring to is Xander, Emma, Zoe.  They are horrible actors/actresses, and I realize B&B quite often prioritizes looks over acting ability, but these three aren't all that great looking either.  Speaking of wasting time, what is the point of Thorne and Katie?  Speaking of lousy acting go away Hope with your bad hair and mopey face.

The only character I look forward to seeing is Bill.  Maybe Sally and Wyatt if they actually let them do something worthwhile.  I want Eric to give Sally a chance at her own line that has nothing to do with Hope.  Liam and Hope just drag everyone else down to their sad sack level.  It's boring.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 14
(edited)
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Yeah. Xander is Maya's cousin but some of us were wishing really hard that he would turn out to be Maya's son from her Myron days. You know that ain't happening.

Fingers, toes, and everything crossed and wishing up stars this show follows through on what they started with Maya. This would be SUCH a great story for all involved. Maya would have a bio kid, her baby mama (Passions' Brooke Kerr or the former Hilary from Y&R, Mishael Morgan, landing in a dynamite new role on B&B) would be in the mix and could either spark with Maya (love knows no gender!) or pair the baby mama with Carter or have her try to seduce Rick.  Julius finally has a male Avant to try to mold and influence which would fire up Maya to be extra protective. Rick is now step-father to another kid and we can see how he treats Xander compared to Lizzie and if this also causes some trouble in the marriage.

The story writes itself. It also extends Maya's journey and incorporates all the soap tropes in a new way. You can burn through it in six months if you want. Or have Xander become a teen dad and Maya a grandma! You can even kill Xander in the end to give Maya the grief of losing her only bio kid just as you found him and that spin her and Rick off into a new direction where Maya's grief causes her to spiral.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 11

I've been through some TV problems, which are hopefully fixed now, fingers crossed. It's been a good 6 weeks since I've consistently been able to watch our show (I've probably seen 3 episodes over the past 6 weeks, but I did catch the one where Liam told Steffy that Hope was pregnant). Yesterday, I tuned in & again, it's only been 6 weeks since I've really watched, but I had no clue who those 3 younger actors were who ate up half of the show. Of course, I've been following on these here boards of ours, but I had to go back & check your comments to figure out who they were & where they fit in. 6 weeks! Why are they such important characters already?? Ugh, when can I get some $Bill?? 

OMG, you all weren't kidding about Thorne & Katie & their hate-on for Sally. They were practically foaming at the mouth on her. I have a feeling she'll come back, though.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I cannot over the Scooby Doo-ness of it all.

tumblr_nbz1igPNw61s2wio8o1_250.gif

Xander, a character we just met, solves the "Who's After Hope?" mystery.  In five seconds flat. Of course, who cares about the stupidity of that when you consider the fact that none of us cared about any of it. Just pure rubbish.

The only tiny hint of saving grace were those dipshits Thorne and Katie having to eat a big heaping helping of crow.

ETA: The only saving grace was Sally making fun of the amateurish threats against Hope with Hope standing right there, especially her sarcastic "woooh!" 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 18

The only good thing about today's episode is there was no Liam or Steffy or any talk about waffling between families.

Emma is far more engaged as an actress than the android that barely scraped a passing score on the Turing test who played Nicole, but good what a low bar that is. Who gives a shit about any of this?

• Love 14

The acting was so very bad today with Xander, Emma, Hope, Thorne and Katie that they even managed to drag Sally down to their level of spitting out lines so the next person could spit out his/hers. Lordy mercy, people. The acting on this show is dismal.

And why in the world did TPTB think we’d be the least bit interested in these 3 children? If they disappeared tomorrow, I’d never even remember them.

• Love 11

@CountryGirl, there were a couple of saving graces for me: 

1) Thorne and Katie having to eat crow and apologize to Sally.

2) Sally making fun of the “threats” hope was receiving.

3) Sally going at Zoe and having to be held back by Wyatt not once but twice!

4) Zoe snarking to Wyatt that he could cheer up Sally the way he liked and she’d rather not be there to witness it.

5) The fact that we were saved from having to watch Hope and/or Steffy dine at the Waffle House. 

6) All in all, as dismal as the acting was, it almost ways provides an opportunity for snarks and laughs in the break room with awesome co-workers  if you’ve got ‘em.

Summary: Courtney Hope elevates everyone and brightens every scene she’s in. If any writers/producers/directora are lurking around: you’ve got a gem of an actress with SO MUCH sass and personality just like the character she plays. I hope you know what to do with her: let her keep unleashing the sass and the charisma and, for goodness sakes, let us see Sally finally get back to designing! 

• Love 16

The actress who plays Emma is 16 but I don't think Emma herself is 16, especially after she told Zoe she moved to L.A. for work.   Who would let their 16 year old move to L.A. to intern at Forrester Creations?

Zoe & Xander are probably a couple of years older than Emma.

I actually don't mind the Zoe/Xander/Emma storyline.  It's a silly summer storyline and it's better than RJ/Coco.  It's also better than the Summer of Sheila.

• Love 2

Wyatt was so, so bad at stalling Zoe as was his not obvious at all (sarcasm) spying on Zoe. Also, why did he wait until she was done painting not one, not two, but three surfboards before texting Sally???

DiWa-lFWAAU7Qb3.jpg 

But he's cute so I'll forgive him.

WTF to Zoe, telling her customer that the mural he's buying is "perfect." That's for Wyatt to decide, dearie. Also, what painter doesn't clean up their own shit before leaving? This one, I guess.

Sally cracked me up with her facial expressions as they confronted Zoe. 

DiW2jlqXcAApUak.jpg

Wyatt, this is how you feign ignorance:

DiWcZMlVQAEqEhn.jpg

LOL at Wyatt having to hold Sally back multiple times from snatching Zoe bald.

DiWcZMlVAAAVK8j.jpg

Let her go, Wyatt!

DiWcZMkUEAA6q59.jpg

Emma, you are ridiculous and also way, way out of your league. Zoe eats sniveling little girls like you for breakfast. 

• Love 13

Emma, you are ridiculous and also way, way out of your league. Zoe eats sniveling little girls like you for breakfast. 

Right? Zoe flew across an ocean and a continent to get a boyfriend back. Bish don't play. I had to laugh at starry-eyed Emma trying to jump bad. This storyline is so silly. (BOTOH, Emma could have some words with her uncle Justin about it and he could probably get Zoe deported.)

• Love 10
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

WTF to Zoe, telling her customer that the mural he's buying is "perfect." That's for Wyatt to decide, dearie. Also, what painter doesn't clean up their own shit before leaving? This one, I guess.

Heh. She probably figured she wouldn't be painting any further art for Wyatt...or she is just so unprofessional** she doesn't care...or maybe she just did it to be a stalker & use Sally's laptop or...... RME

This is the stupidest, lightening speed (way to build the mystery there Bell) out of the blue story with super fresh boring newbies nobody really gives a sh*it about I've ever seen on any soap in the 50+ years I've been watching daytime shows.  I've smelled skunks sweeter than this stuff.

** As a professional artist...I've never said that to a client who is paying me for work for them, nor would I if they don't agree. I also clean up after myself.

• Love 12

Why are Sally and Wyatt stuck in this lame SL with these idiots?  These two are funny.  The actress who plays Sally is good at both comedy and drama.

Shut up Brooke.  You are a horrible mother, and not just for what you did to Bridget.  You actually want Hope with this pathetic loser.  Newsflash you brain dead twit.  Liam has no CHARACTER.  Forget about Hope and Steffy for a moment, and see Liam for who he really is.  Of course, that won't happen because you are a moron.  You are married to Ridge after all.

• Love 15
(edited)

Watching today's episode as it airs on the west coast and Liam's lines about "an embarrassment of riches" sounds like some shit lifted from one of Ridge's scripts. Good lord, he is thick. 

I'd be proud of Brooke chewing his ass out, but God, I've had car sales that I put in less work to convince them to buy a $30k MINI Cooper. If Liam clearly doesn't think Bill was a deal breaker, how will Hope's"virtues" be any kind of selling point?

Also, I'm SO SICK of these parents fighting their kids' battles YET AGAIN like they were the last go around. At least Liam is allowed to speak this time instead of staring into space.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Watching today's episode as it airs on the west coast and Liam's lines about "an embarrassment of riches" sounds like some shit lifted from one of Ridge's scripts. Good lord, he is thick. 

I'd be proud of Brooke chewing his ass out, but God, I've had car sales that I put in less work to convince them to buy a $30k MINI Cooper. If Liam clearly doesn't think Bill was a deal breaker, how will Hope's"virtues" be any kind of selling point?

Also, I'm SO SICK of these parents fighting their kids' battles YET AGAIN like they were the last go around. At least Liam is allowed to speak this time instead of staring into space.

I see what you did there.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Brooke should've been battling Steffy directly for Bill instead of through her daughter. Once she dropped Bill when she realizes that he's encouraging Steffy's attention, she'd be battling Steffy at Forrester Creations to push her out on a morality clause like old school Stephanie would've tried to do.

Brooke in red power suit boss bitch mode seeking revenge is what this show needs. And if it had allowed Brooke to read Bill for filth in a reverse of his dressing her and the Logans down with her admitting her sins and culpability in the Brill affair, it'd have been something beautiful.

Of course some part of Brooke would still love Bill and she'd loathe that she does and it would just make her angrier and more vindictive. 

• Love 3

HPPB is blessed to have two children by two different women who LOVE him. What a concept!  ?. 

Brooke doth speak the truth. Stuffy has a long history with Bill and Hope doesn't.  But I can say that both Stuffy and Hope have betrayed HPPB in the past. 

Zoey is also a younger British version of Quinn. Holding the cat reminds me of Blofeld in the James Bond movie "You Only Live Twice".  I'm sure Zoey will be up to more mischief this summer. 

• Love 8

Wow! Brooke reminded me of a prosecutor trying to break down the suspect on the witness stand. "Character. Character. CHARACTER!" Brooke and Steffy and character traits? Pot meet kettle.

I might be mistaken, but wasn't Brooke still married to Eric when she and Ridge had the BeLieF boink on the FC lab floor? 

On the subject of character, what kind of woman abandons her fiance and marries his brother because said fiance was five minutes late meeting her in a strange city? 

Anyway. Even though I disagree completely and think both Hope and Steffy would be better off without that pathetic amoebae around, I relished Brooke trying to beat him down into understanding/explaining why he inexplicably decided to forgive Steffy.  I don't think that Liam understands it himself and may not even be sincere about it. I think he was so guilted and manipulated by Steffy and Sludge that he just relented.)

I wanted to slap that slack-jawed yokel when he stood there in utter awe of himself that he's knocked up two women and they are fighting over him.  That's nothing to be proud of, nor is it some type of blessing.  This is a guy who doesn't have a job and any  means of support. Yes, both baby mamas are loaded but that's not the point here. I also didn't understand the "Eureka" moment of "Of COURSE, Hope should have gotten pregnant." I rewound several times and still didn't get it. I couldn't figure out if he meant oops, we weren't using protection or it was DESTINY.

This is so boring and I just can't with Emma/Xander/Zoe.  I am still trying to understand why it's such a huge secret or badge or shame (or whatever) that Xander has one British parent and was raised in England. (Geez. I wish that right now that I had a British parent and could move across the pond!) When Zoe was goading Xander into the big reveal, I was hoping that he was going to say that he was on a distant branch of the royal family tree or something. (Wouldn't Julius be salivating over that?)

• Love 13
(edited)

Blessed. An embarrassment of riches. Two beautiful women who love YOU. How does your massively swollen head fit through doorways, Liam? You should consider a new career as a rap/hip-hip performer because you've already got the conceitedness and self-aggrandizement down pat.

Zoe is awfully sassy and dismissive for someone who's just committed crimes on foreign soil. IMO, they should've Guantanamo'ed her crazypants ass. Nah, who am I kidding? I couldn't care any less about these no-acting-ability fools and their microwavable storyline. Just get them off my screen.

Not that I feel sorry for Liam but how does he stand getting regularly browbeaten by his baby mamas' parents? Why doesn't he just tell them to climb off his nuts?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10
(edited)

DiZ9fZ4UwAAU-I-.jpg

Wally is just the cutest...

That's about the only positive thing I can say about the show.

I don't give a good god damn about X, Y, and Z (well, X, E, and Z).

I'm usually always down for a reading some jackwagon man for filth, but I couldn't even appreciate Brooke's dressing-down of TWPPB because she lives in a house of fancy, but brittle glass. I get she's going all mama lioness for Hope the way she should have but didn't for Bridget, but (1) she should want so, so much better for her own daughter than to be the sequel to her own miserable life and (2) see "glass house."

But just when I think I have heard it all, Liam comes out with one of the most fucked-up comments of all time: "Nothing's the same as it was. But if you think about it, I'm blessed. I mean, it's an embarrassment of riches. There's two wonderful women who love me. Who love me."

It's an embarrassment all right. Two babies by two different women in less than a year's time. Not to mention the two baby mamas loving this guy? Who is just standing there with this shit-eating grin on his face like he actually did something amazing. 

If Steffy and Hope had any sense, they'd go all "Two Black Cadillacs" on his ass. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 13

OMG!  Someone rescue that poor cat from these blithering idiots, and I don't mean just Zoe and Xander.

Once again shut up Brooke.  Hope is so childish and embarrassing.  I cringe every time she's on.

Oh Steffy, you don't like sharing Liam with Hope?  I realize you and Hope are really really really dumb when it comes to Liam, but you've been sharing Liam in one way or another from day one.  That's what happens when you get involved with a waffling flip flopping ping pong ball.

Bill and Justin are still fun, but I would like for them to go back to being ruthless business men once Justin completes his latest ruin Steffy/Liam mission for Bill.

• Love 8

Yes, Bill is an obnoxious egotistical bastard but sometimes you just got to love him. Bill channeled his inner Ali today with "I'm the Greatest".

Charlie, that crack security guard, could guard an outhouse. 

Once again, Stuffy let's Bill into her house. This is an example of subliminal seduction. Bill is making himself more desirable to Stuffy and in her heart and body she really wants to jump his bones. Stuffy only thinks she loves Liam but really desires Bill. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes, Bill is an obnoxious egotistical bastard but sometimes you just got to love him. Bill channeled his inner Ali today with "I'm the Greatest".

I also loved when he called Liam "Quick Draw"!

• Love 10

Steffy and Bill can't stop daydreaming about each other. I like it.

Dear Pam. Please stop doing the floss. You still look like you're having a seizure.

So Maya and Hope have kissed and made up? And where was Rick?

Heh, $Bill floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.

Gee Charlie, guess it pays to be Pam's boyfriend because otherwise you would've been 86'd years ago.

• Love 8

I know these people are idiots, but why is everyone so giddy and happy about Hope being pregnant.  The baby's father is living with a woman he also has a child with, was married to, was planning on remarrying, and he sorta of left Hope at the alter.  Shouldn't at least one person question that this might turn out badly for Hope.  Bill has his own selfish motives for being there for Steffy, but he is spot on about Liam and his flip flopping.

• Love 18

Hopes skirt/pants? look like a garbage bag.

Why does Steffy continue to let Bill into her house when she says she doesn't want him there.  You letting him in every time says otherwise girl.

Ridge and Brooke are both equally smug/annoying about their daughters. 

Still getting used to this show format but I feel like Liam/Hope/Steffy/Ridge/Brooke/Bill are the only characters to get continual screen time. Everyone else is like on a few times a month. I dont even remember the last time Rick was on screen. Is he not on contract?

• Love 3

I just can't decide if the dancing was worse than the designs or visa versa for both sucked a**. Chelsea 2.0 is a better designer than Thorne.  Fire Thorne and make Sally lead designer.  Hey Hope, K-Mart, Walmart, Target, and Sears are calling. Blinds-to-Go also called, they want their blind cords back. 

Actually Charlie is the hero of the day for it was his incompetence that let Zoey in. I also think that Zoey is a lot more interesting than Emma. A year or so ago,  I would imagine that Old Quinn and Zoey would be friends.  Now if Xander gets Zoey and Emma pregnant, I'm going to ?bricks. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I dont even remember the last time Rick was on screen. Is he not on contract?

No.  Jacob Young is long gone. I think he is now pursuing a singing career full time and I think I also read something about him having a role in some made-for-TV movie and he broke his ankle.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Why the hell would Steffy question Bill making shit up NOW? This is classic Liam and Bill hasn't lifted a finger at all.

Because despite Liam's ish, Bill did just pull a stunt with Wyatt as his stooge fabricating the continuation of an affair that was only happening in Bill's double fisted fantasies. Steffy tripped over her own two feet and fell on her unborn child indirectly because of it.

The show has gone all in embracing Liam is the human waffle and started playing up the position that he isn't such a great catch, but that doesn't mean Bill isn't a crap father and a manipulative bastard. Before Steffy runs into his arms and names him Kelly's other daddy, she may want to think about how Bill has treated his women and his kids. She'd be a fool to believe it'd be different with her.

• Love 7

That's fair, so.lemme rephrase what I actually mean:

Fuck Steffy and fuck her sanctimonious morality when she has by an order of magnitude been the biggest beneficiary of Bill's hijinxs. Every. Single. Time she's gotten Liam was because of a technicality. Bill has been her biggest cheerleader, even enough to tell Liam to back off whilst married to Wyatt.

I guess I was just more rolling my eyes at how she wants to be pissed off about the behavior she enabled. Much like that phony saint of a mother who threw a tantrum when Stephanie tossed her aside to support Brooke when it suited her after Steph got control of the company and used it to lure Brooke back because Ridge nearly died of a broken heart or whatever.

All that being said, Bill isn't wrong at all about Liam. I agree that he'll toss her ass to the side the minute she stands up to him--and it will happen--but personality wise, Liam was never a decent fit for her. Hell, neither was Wyatt. So I'm all for them getting it over it and running their course and getting a much needed break from Liam "Archie Andrews, geez will i take Betty or Veronica to prom?" Spencer ping ponging between her and Hope.

• Love 12
(edited)

Again I must ask: why does Justin talk like he's doing a Colt 45 commercial circa the 1980s?

Hope is only a few weeks pregnant so it's odd to me that she's already dressing like she's trying to hide a baby bump.

Meh, IMO there was nothing spectacular about those dance routines. The models were barely dancing. Between trying to dance in the high heels and the long fringe, they seemed to be conscious of the greater possibility of falling and getting injured.

Zoe is straight up cray but her chutzpah is golden. Honestly, who lets some rando show up at the last minute and walk the runway wearing your showstopper? They're lucky Zoe didn't do something insane like rip the outfit off set it on fire right on the stage.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
they're not exactly interchangeable
  • Love 8

Oh, no doubt that its rich for Steffy to act like a babe in the woods virgin to the world of scheming and manipulation. But she's always wanted to see herself as a vulnerable but sexy cha cha cha woman who may do what needs to be done but isn't a bad person because she's got the 'good' guy, aka, Liam (pre this current round of bs). Being with Bill contradicts the image of herself she wants to believe in. Remember, Katie, Brooke, and Hope shamed the hell out of Steffy in the first affair, Hope dancing on her proverbial grave when Bill gave her the heave ho, to the point she nearly drowned herself in her own bathtub. She was the bad other woman who was left behind because she wasn't loved/wanted enough. Liam was her having a piece of Bill in a safe way and recasting herself as the good girl. But the affair flung her back to the bad girl and Bill is now tempting her to embrace that side if herself and let go of the fairy tale lie she's clinging to. Liam isn't her prince. She's no Cinderella. She's a Dark Queen and Bill is most definitely her Shadow King. Once she's disabused of the illusion that Liam is a prince, which is what Bill keeps emphasizing then Steffy can follow through with if I was wrong about him, then maybe I'm wrong about myself, maybe who I really am isn't bad and my being with Bill isn't wrong.

What I'd love is if Steffy actually unleashed on Bill that he could've had her once but he was too chicken to dump Katie and have her. He broke her heart. He let the Logans cower him into submission. He pushed his sons at her to keep her in his orbit instead of manning up and only under cover of night came to take her when she was most vulnerable. He's trashing his own son about being a wet noodle, but when it matter, the great $Bill wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. Why does he want her now? What's changed? Brooke left him and he doesn't want to be alone? Katie sees him for what he is and could no longer stay? He needs to do more than trash Liam to win her. Prove that he loves her and make her believe that he will never ever abandon her like he did all those years ago ever again.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

What I'd love is if Steffy actually unleashed on Bill that he could've had her once but he was too chicken to dump Katie and have her. He broke her heart. He let the Logans cower him into submission. He pushed his sons at her to keep her in his orbit instead of manning up and only under cover of night came to take her when she was most vulnerable. He's trashing his own son about being a wet noodle, but when it matter, the great $Bill wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. Why does he want her now? What's changed? Brooke left him and he doesn't want to be alone? Katie sees him for what he is and could no longer stay? He needs to do more than trash Liam to win her. Prove that he loves her and make her believe that he will never ever abandon her like he did all those years ago ever again.

You serving all the tea, girl! Yes, this! 

Because you bring up the good point that all he has is pissing over Liam, which is basically the same shit Liam with with Quinn only sexier with more chest beating and bravado but now that you bring it up, he didn't man up when he had the opportunity to do so. She has every reason not to run back to him after all this time.

But yanno the men on Show aren't allowed to have consequences or have their past dragged through the mud, even complete lice such as Ridge.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Oh, no doubt that its rich for Steffy to act like a babe in the woods virgin to the world of scheming and manipulation. But she's always wanted to see herself as a vulnerable but sexy cha cha cha woman who may do what needs to be done but isn't a bad person because she's got the 'good' guy, aka, Liam (pre this current round of bs). Being with Bill contradicts the image of herself she wants to believe in. Remember, Katie, Brooke, and Hope shamed the hell out of Steffy in the first affair, Hope dancing on her proverbial grave when Bill gave her the heave ho, to the point she nearly drowned herself in her own bathtub. She was the bad other woman who was left behind because she wasn't loved/wanted enough. Liam was her having a piece of Bill in a safe way and recasting herself as the good girl. But the affair flung her back to the bad girl and Bill is now tempting her to embrace that side if herself and let go of the fairy tale lie she's clinging to. Liam isn't her prince. She's no Cinderella. She's a Dark Queen and Bill is most definitely her Shadow King. Once she's disabused of the illusion that Liam is a prince, which is what Bill keeps emphasizing then Steffy can follow through with if I was wrong about him, then maybe I'm wrong about myself, maybe who I really am isn't bad and my being with Bill isn't wrong.

This is BRILLIANT! 

You have Hauxdilox down to a 'T'.  She's desperate to APPEAR to be the 'good girl.  But, because she's the spawn of Ridge and Taylor, appearance is EVERYTHING for her.  Taylor has spent her life claiming that she was the 'good one', when she had no problem using her profession to manipulate whoever she wanted.  She wormed her way into Caroline's life and then pounced on her grieving husband before Caroline was barely cold in her grave.  She got drunk, ran over Darla and then wailed that it was an 'accident'.  Twenty years later her daughter killed Darla's daughter claiming 'self-defense'.  And just like her mother, Hauxdi never looked back.

In her pursuit of 'good girl' status, Hauxdilox has caused incredible pain and hurt.  She trashed Hope's life, just BECAUSE, with no concern about the consequences.  Hope used to look up to Steffy and called her 'sister' but Hauxdi didn't give a fuck when she decided that she wanted Hope's life.  She wasn't even woman enough to admit that she's a cold-hearted, hateful bitch just like the woman she's named after.  Her excuse was that Hope was a 'Logan' and therefore deserved whatever hell Hauxdilox decided to rain down on her.   When Liam made her feel bad about herself (again) she latched on to Wyatt.  To be honest, Wyatt made his own bed in a lot of ways because he was so obsessed with possessing his brother's women.  But it was clear that Wyatt had serious issues.  Feeling 'second best' AND growing up with a mother like Quinn is enough to fuck anyone up.  And you can say a lot of things about Wyatt, but he's not malicious.  He truly cared for Steffy and she loved that about him.  But she stomped all over his heart the second Liam returned and she didn't even have the decency to tell him the truth.

It would be nice if Hauxdilox did come into her true self and tell $Bill all about himself.  It would be a hundred times worse coming from her than from anybody else because nobody knows $Bill better than Hauxdilox because they're true soulmates.  Brooke KNEW $Bill but the man she knew was the man $Bill COULD HAVE BEEN.  Brooke brought out the best in $Bill but, in the end, he chose the dark side.  That's where Hauxdilox lives.

Your idea of Hauxdilox challenging $Bill to PROVE that he's worthy of her is very tantalizing.  Unfortunately, Bell Jr. isn't up to that story. 

The best than can happen now is for Kelly to turn out to be $Bill's child.  That would end this horrible triangle for good.  Hope and Liam (and baby makes three) could move into the cabin and live a life of quiet domesticity, which should have happened years ago.  And Bell Jr. can give up the St. Steffy bullshit because IT AIN'T WORKING.  If he wants to make Hauxdilox his new heroine, he's going to have to bring out the REAL STEFFY FORRESTER.  Because nobody is buying this 'poor little me' shit.  We all saw Steffy put a rock through her own cousin's head.  Let her embrace her true nature, get with $Bill and let the two of them wreak havoc on LA.  Free Brooke from that horrible greasy asshole, let him get with Quinn (who is the only character who could take on someone like Steffy) and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Edited by mightysparrow
And another thing!
  • Love 12