Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I thought Liam is a vegetarian? Cause he was eating a chicken wing today.

So i'm not taking crazy pills, I did see that. I guess he waffles on that too.

Chickenhead and Hope-acrite need to take a nice long vacation on STFU island.

Can someone who has lived in LA confirm for me that the doors there are not equipped with locks ?

• Love 9

Why does Katie spend so much time at Ridge's office? Dang, woman, stop hovering. Give a guy some room to breathe, ya desperate twit.

Speaking of hovering, what is Maya's job beside modeling? How is it that she's free to creep around the FC offices getting up in everyone's business?

Gosh, DD really is looking doughy in the facial area. Wonder what that's all about? Are they trying to write it into the show by having $Bill chow down on gigantic buckets of chicken wings and extra large pizzas?

This just in: there is now a severe shortage of nerve on Planet Earth today because some spoiled, selfish d-bag in Malibu has taken possession of the world's entire supply.

• Love 5

Speaking of Liam's vegetarianism...when did that even happen?  Wasn't he barbequeing or making some special BBQ sauce on the day Steffy took to the freeway on her crotch rocket and lost baby Spencer? I remember for some reason they kept cutting to him in the cottage kitchen tasting something on a spoon by stabbing at it with his tongue like a lizard. 

So about this house swap...both Wyatt AND Bill are complete assholes here.  Bill never should've asked, and in such a backhanded way (with the obligatory cross promotion for Thursday Night Football of course!  No one comes over with chicken and pizza for the season premier of The Big Bang Theory.) But Wyatt showing up 10 minutes later like "Why aren't you packing?" That was beyond BEYOND.  Why do Wype need more space a WEEK after getting married?  I wouldn't want to live in the beach shack either when I have to store my towels on the porch (did I imagine that?  Is that a thing?)

The Ghosting that Ridge is doing to Caroline has moved firmly into Creepy Town. Everytime he's got his massive bear paw on her hand screaming "NO, NOT there.  WHY would you DO that?  Wrong, wrong WRONG!" And she's looking adoring in one moment, and like she's going to cry/vomit in the next moment,  I start thinking he's going to choke her and try to steal her soul or something. 

Myna, please do something interesting soon.

• Love 9

Liam became a vegetarian when they wanted to show how DIFFERENT Wyatt was from Liam and how SIMILAR he was to Bill. That was around the same time the Wyatt and Bill discovered that they liked their scotch the same way. I remember we were talking about the vegetarian switch confusion on TWoP, too.

• Love 3

DD is looking doughy lately and $Bill looks like a complete douche. First keeping a secret with Hope's Monster-in-law because, reasons and now asking Liam to move. Again because, reasons. They are thin, those reasons. Hope and Liam don't belong together? Well, I happen to agree but unlike Bill and Quinn, it's not up to me. Liam's home is bigger? Wype are supposed to be honeymooning, why would they need more than a bedroom? Not that Hope seems interested in anything more than Liam and Ivy.

• Love 4

...Ridge is treating Katie like a virtual day planner; someone who is there to arrange his days, keep his secrets, prop him, and keep telling him how wonderful he is. 

Is this a comment about Ridge and Katie or Ronnnn and Devin, lol?

• Love 6

Speaking of hovering, what is Maya's job beside modeling? How is it that she's free to creep around the FC offices getting up in everyone's business?

Well, somebody has to pick up the slack now that Taylor isn't around.

The Ghosting that Ridge is doing to Caroline has moved firmly into Creepy Town.

Amen to that. He very much gives off a perve/sexual predator vibe. I imagine he smells like a combo of a smoky beer joint/a fry cook after a 14-hour shift. Sludge:Brain bleach please!

I wanted to just smack the prissy-ass shit out of Hope today when she was interrogating Ivy. Smug, whiny, JEALOUS little bitch, I tell ya. I want them to get into a full-out, knock-down drag-out cat fight and yank each others extensions out.

Liam. Liam. Liam.... Poor befuddled guy reminds me of a bobblehead by the way his neck swivels back and forth and his eyes dart about. So Wyatt is trying to pull a SWF??

• Love 4

Except that when Whynutt first came on the scene Hope was Liam's girl, a fact for which his brother showed absolutely no respect, so what did he really owe him? Either way, trying to move him out of his house is really low class and jacked up. What an asswipe.

F**king A! Chicken head was macking on Hope from day one. He is a dick.

• Love 3

I have been trying to figure out what was the funniest thing:

Wyatt's look of complete confusion and disbelief that Liam isn't willing to just pack up and go because Bro wants his digs

Hope trying to sound reasonable in her jealousy

Bill actually listening to Wyatt's proposal

Bill's comment about the house being a "Maus-o-Liam"

Maya schooling Caroline on how "we" need those designs, as if she were in some power position at Forrester

Oh Wyatt; I have always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and it has been kind of easy because I could care less who ends up with Hope. This thing with the house though? WTF? This is so clearly aimed directly at Liam, and trying to add insult to injury. Is there some sort of shortage in the housing inventory in LA? Do they need an extra room for Walter White, or Boo as they call him on the show? Does Hope need more closet space for her scarves and headbands? Or could it be they need an extra room to house the HFTF diamond? The whole thing is ridiculous, and so out of left field. What makes Wyatt think Hope would want to live in the same house she shared with Liam? Then again, this is Hope were talking about, so who knows. And why would Wyatt want to bring his new bride to the house were she lost her innocence to another man? The house she shared with her great love? Weird, weird, weird.

Hope is so annoying; just own your jealousy sweetie; there is no harm in that; you should have realized that Liam would move on. Oh, maybe not. Hope probably thought that Liam would spend his life pining for her, and hoping for just one more chance to make it to the alter in time. I didn't get Ivy's statement about Hope being unhappy because she is a Forrester. Hope would be unhappy to see any one with Liam; last names be damned. And considering that Hope has been raised in the folds of the Forrester family, I don't think she has as problem with the name; I think she has a problem with folks who think the name makes them a different class of people. Outside of that, Ivy is ok, but I still am not feeling it between her and Liam. It is the convenient pairing, but not the correct one. Liam and Quinn please.

Katie learned another lesson yesterday; Ridge draws no distinction with his women. Katie really thought the power of their "Great Love" would be all it takes to make Ridge whole again, but she learned that professionally she is not in his league, and that he has no compunction about divulging his greatest secret and soliciting help from Caroline if it will make him look good in the end.

I wish Caroline would have stuffed one of those balled up designs squarely in Myrna's mouth, because every word that comes out of it is ugly. What business is the couture line to the HFTF spokes model? Shouldn't girlfriend be focusing on that, and improving her declining performance, instead of hitting on her very married boss, baiting her very married boss's wife, trolling the halls of FC's listening in on everyone's conversations, and worrying about a line that she has nothing to do with? And to think I liked this character when she first came on board......

• Love 9

I didn't get Ivy's statement about Hope being unhappy because she is a Forrester.

Hope's history with Steffy Forrester is the presumed issue. Ivy theorizes that Hope would have less trouble watching Liam move on if it was with a woman who didn't have the same last name as her longtime nemesis. Whatever, but I didn't realize Ivy knew about all that crap with Steffy.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

Shouldn't girlfriend be focusing on that, and improving her declining performance, instead of hitting on her very married boss, baiting her very married boss's wife, trolling the halls of FC's listening in on everyone's conversations, and worrying about a line that she has nothing to do with? And to think I liked this character when she first came on board......

People have already commented that Maya's performance has improved dramatically. But she was also acting like she was an executive assistant for a bit. Guess she dropped her side hustle and that freed her up to roam around, since she doesn't have a web series to occupy her time any more. But assistant is the perfect cover TO roam around. Think big picture!

Edited by kia112
  • Love 1

Speaking of Liam's vegetarianism...when did that even happen?  Wasn't he barbequeing or making some special BBQ sauce on the day Steffy took to the freeway on her crotch rocket and lost baby Spencer? I remember for some reason they kept cutting to him in the cottage kitchen tasting something on a spoon by stabbing at it with his tongue like a lizard. 

Also, during Liam & Steffy's 1st marriage when Steffy decided she was going to be the new Donna Reed, one of the first (if not the first) things she cooked for him was spare ribs. But I guess we weren't supposed to remember that.

• Love 5

I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I think Heather Tom is a beautiful woman and a talented actress and she needs a new storyline like yesterday. This "I'm struggling to reconcile Fantasy Ridge with Real Ridge" angle is getting old and it's a waste of her acting chops. Seeing as Katie seems to have no current occupation, I suggest she take up Private Investigating a la Mrs H or Jessica Fletcher and pump out romantic mystery thrillers while solving crimes on the side. Then she can do battle with Bill over whether SP should open up a fiction division for her works, eventually succeeding in this mission and enjoying a bonus victory when it is discovered that Bill has done some underhanded business deals to keep Katie out of the publishing game(!!!); later on she can find herself embroiled in a plagiarism scandal with a Richard Castle type, initially despising the man for daring to accuse her of lifting someone else's work, but then finding a kindred literary spirit and falling predictably head over heels for him - Ridge be damned!

I'm still on the Ridge & Caroline train. I am a House MD refugee so I don't mind Ridge being an asshole, particularly when he's working, and TK & LG, I think, are doing a great job with the material. I don't have an attachment to Ronn Moss as Ridge, either, which probably helps when I watch TK do his thing (and I'd happily watch him snap pencils all day, I'm not gonna lie). And it's refreshing to watch a story that isn't a triangle or a romantic entanglement; it's just about fear and trust, a master and an apprentice, and secrets (!), and it also keeps the core undercurrent theme of fashion pulsing through The Bold and the Beautiful - I've liked the little mentions from other characters (Ivy & Hope, Maya) about Ridge's couture line being behind schedule and how it affects the company as a whole; it's good continuity (even if someone like Maya has no right to be nosy about it like she is). That said, that hug was a little awkward. I think it would have worked better if Ridge had offered to shake hands and Caroline had gone for the hug, and then they work it out between them to get to that hug and then Maya sees them. The atmosphere seemed to go from hostile to friendly too quickly. But anyway.

Hope is an awful, awful person. She reminds me of those girls at school who have to be the Boss of Everything. I hope Ivy annihilates her.

Anyone else notice the secretary shutting Bill's office door when Wyatt was in there asking about the cliff house? I wonder why TPTB chose to film that; it's not like open doors bother anyone else while having sensitive conversations. I like that Caroline shut the door to Eric's office when she told Katie that she knew about Ridge's impairment, though, nice touch.

LOVE $Bill & Don Diamont. All the scenes w/ Liam/SC in Thursday's episode were fantastic. Did he bring a bucket of chicken and a party size pizza for the two of them? No wonder he's looking more and more bloated these days (his beard's fuller, too, I noticed). Loved the mauseo-Liam joke. And Bill talking with his mouth full, and then muffling the reveal to Liam about Wyatt's plan with a chicken wing, oh my God

Ridge is treating Katie like a virtual day planner; someone who is there to arrange his days, keep his secrets, prop him, and keep telling him how wonderful he is.

So, basically, Katie is now Ridge's mother.

I fail to see what Maya found so enticing about Ridge and Caroline hugging; there is a world of history between them when you consider Caroline's namesake was Ridge's great love, and that he was also very close Karen when she first emerged on the scene.

Hopefully Rick will point this out to Maya when she supplies him with this information.

They can't seriously have KKL off screen for any length of time.

The rumour is that Brooke will

have a similar meltdown to Ridge and go into hiding after Bill & Deacon come to blows over her,

but this is just speculation. In any event, she should come back to L.A. with a sexy new Italian Stallion on her arm and give her American geldings a hearty "Arrivederci!"

This reminds me of a line Eric had when the REST contract was written up and Forrester Creations reclaimed from Bill; Eric suggests that Ridge can have his office, and Stephanie asks where he would go; he answers that he might take a leaf out of her book and just wander the halls poking her nose into everybody else's business. Sigh. I miss Eric & Stephanie.

I wish Caroline would have stuffed one of those balled up designs squarely in Myrna's mouth,

I hope those papers get recycled; what a waste it would be to draw four lines on it and then throw it in the trash! Take them home for Will and make papier mâché balloon animals or something. Sigh. I miss Will.

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 7

I'm Team Maya, Caroline didn't show Maya's relationship with Rick any respect and that's how she won him. Turnabout is fair play, I say. I hope Rick gives in again and again and again. Infidelity!! It's why I watch this crap.

I'm Team Maya, Caroline didn't show Maya's relationship with Rick any respect and that's how she won him. Turnabout is fair play, I say.

To me it's night & day. He wasn't married to Maya, but he is married to Caroline.

• Love 6

I'm a new-ish viewer and never saw the Maya/Rick romance. I saw Caroline only when the actress was pregnant so I don't know how mean she was to Maya. It seems that her messing with Maya's name is pretty stupid and a thin reason for Maya to have her nose so out of joint. I remember Maya actually saying she that wanted Rick back for his money so I'm having a hard time buying her "I'm so in love with you" act. She's so transparent that I'm not remotely interested in it.

I suspect that I'm in the minority because I like TKRidge. TK is why I started watching this show. I like Ridge with Caroline. I hope they don't become lovers but of course they will and I think the actors will sell it (at least to me).

$Bill called Liam's home the "Mauso-Liam" and I chuckled. $Bill is such an ass. Wyatt is the biggest douchebage. He is also so completely insecure I can't understand how anyone would find him attractive. He clearly is "single white female-ing" Liam's life. It's pathetic. While I think that Liam standing his ground is understandable, the question/point I have is: Liam and Wyatt are both grown men with jobs and their own money. It seems ridiculous to me that they would even want to have their father be their landlord. Buy your own houses, dammit! P.S. If Hope is okay with moving into that house, then I will lose all respect and, well, hope for her. It's all so twisted and wrong.

• Love 4
I'm Team Maya, Caroline didn't show Maya's relationship with Rick any respect and that's how she won him. Turnabout is fair play, I say.

I'm not Team Maya but this is why I can't be Team Caroline either. AFAIC, neither woman can claim the moral high ground.

To me it's night & day. He wasn't married to Maya, but he is married to Caroline.

This is the basic truth, IMO.

The person in the middle of a love triangle is almost always the one with the power. Rick needs to deal with both women appropriately, in accordance with their roles in his life. Caroline is his wife, Maya is his employee. If he wants to change the arrangement then IMO he needs to divorce Caroline first. (And perhaps suffer the possible legal and financial consequences...)

Right now there's no basis for Rick to dump Caroline because he loves his wife and is committed to his marriage. So he firmly and unequivocally should tell Maya to take several giant steps back. If he doesn't then he's tacitly encouraging her disrespectful behavior, IMO. Maya is headstrong and doesn't seem like she's going to stop coming at Rick any time soon unless she gets the blunt wake-up call only he can deliver to her.

It seems that her messing with Maya's name is pretty stupid and a thin reason for Maya to have her nose so out of joint

I'd agree if it really was just as simple as that but it isn't and both women know it. Trust me, having someone deliberately and repeatedly mangle and mispronounce your name when you know they know better is a display of passive-aggressive hostility if not full on hatred. Caroline is fully aware that what she does provokes Maya and yet she keeps doing it. She shouldn't be surprised that Maya doesn't take it kindly.

Caroline won the battle for Rick; I don't think it's a good look for her to keep rubbing Maya's nose it. Sure Maya's still coming on to him but I think it's Rick's job deal with that. If Caroline doesn't think he's doing that effectively enough then she needs to take that up directly with him.

Just my opinions, of course...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

This is the basic truth, IMO.

I'd agree if it really was just as simple as that but it isn't and both women know it. Trust me, having someone deliberately and repeatedly mangle and mispronounce your name when you know they know better is a display of passive-aggressive hostility if not full on hatred. Caroline is fully aware that what she does provokes Maya and yet she keeps doing it. She shouldn't be surprised that Maya doesn't take it kindly.

Another basic truth, to me, is that if Rick allowed Caroline to disrespect her and their relationship, then turnabout is fair play.  I'm not talking in real life, I'm talking about this specific scenario on this show.  And it seems like Maya knows how to play that to her advantage.  He was sitting up there calling her cute a couple of days ago.

And it's not like Caroline accidentally messed up her name when they first met and now it's a fun inside joke between them.  Caroline was nasty to her: calling her trash, mocking her for being a lower class, siccing $Bill on her in an attempt to entrap her to get her sent to jail, interfering with her (joke of a) career, and exploiting a situation that she didn't know fully (only basing it on how it looked) in order to drive a wedge between Rick and Maya.  And it worked.  And that's what Maya thinks of every time Caroline deliberately calls her the wrong name.  All of that anger Caroline had should have been directed toward Rick; he was the one making moves on another woman.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 2

Wyatt is such a puny jackass.  I half expected him to jump up and down, clap his hands, and say to Hopeless, "Goody, goody.  I just F'd my brother in the behind again.  Guess what, honey?  We're going to kick him out of the house and move in there.  Yipee, Yipee.  Aren't I a stud muffin, honey?"  Liam needs to tell him once and for all "kiss my boney ass".  And for good measure, he should set it up that he's in bed with Ivy and have them both walk in and see them knocking boots.  Hopeless would never want to live there after that. 

• Love 8

The writers surprised me, I didn't think it would be Charlie who unveiled the whole Quinn plan. Unfortunately I fear we're headed into round 1 million of "We Wuz Robbed."

The way they keep throwing around the phrase 'Cliff House' there has to be something brewing right?

I love the befuddled look on Hope's face when she's confronted with someone who doesn't worship her. It reminded me of Jon Hamm on 30 rock,"I don't like it outside the bubble." However, I do wish they would drop the whole "Forrester" part of this storyline.

It was also amusing the way her face slipped into contentment when Chickenhead walked in and started praising her and promising gifts. It looked very much like...Ah this is how it's supposed to be.

They have some amazing security cameras in France. It reminded me of this; (start at 0:58)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCWYm7B_B4

• Love 6

Why would you want to have young children running around a house that sits on a cliff? Wyatt's full of it.

Even he knew at the end of his chat with Liam that he was being a fucking asshole.

Hope is totally in a sex haze (been there, done that!) and when she wakes up, she's going to wish she'd never met the Fooler.

• Love 4

Gotta lotta love for Pam & Charlie, they're so enthusiastic about everything. I liked the little photos behind Charlie's desk of him and Pam at the Medieval fair, and the plates of lemon bars and brownies by his computer, so well done to the set dressers. And I love how everyone around them dismisses them because they're a little left of centre, it's cute when they triumph. Not sure why Pam & Charlie would be interested in seeing Hope & Liam together, though, unless they're like real-life shippers or something. I know they don't particularly like Quinn much and that's a motivating factor, but it seems like their real goal is to reunite Lope, when really aren't there other things to strive for in life? It's not like they're related to either of them.

They have some amazing security cameras in France. It reminded me of this

Either I've seen that clip before or another show used that gag too, because I thought of that as well! It really was so ridiculous that it ended up being funny. Surveillance cameras set up specifically for the HFTF shoot? Gimme a break. I'd like to see Eric look over the accounts for hiring all that nonsense and blow his foofer. "900 dollarydoos?!?!"
  • Love 4

And I love how everyone around them dismisses them because they're a little left of centre, it's cute when they triumph.

I think that they have the gift of smelling evil on people, just like Aly. They never give up on trying to expose Quinn!

• Love 4

The thing that won't make sense to me is if Hope immediately dumps Wyatt to go back to Liam once she finds out Quinn pushed Ivy.  She has to know by now that Quinn's shit isn't on Wyatt, and that he doesn't condone his mother's crazy.   And she already knew that Liam didn't show up because of circumstances generally outside his control, and she didn't up and dump Wyatt to run back to Liam.  And while I can see this cementing her not being at all fond of her mother-in-law, if she was going to leave Wyatt to go back to Liam because it turns out that Liam didn't intend to stand her up and really tried to get there, well, she already knew that, so... 

• Love 10

Another basic truth, to me, is that if Rick allowed Caroline to disrespect her and their relationship, then turnabout is fair play. I'm not talking in real life, I'm talking about this specific scenario on this show. And it seems like Maya knows how to play that to her advantage. He was sitting up there calling her cute a couple of days ago.

And it's not like Caroline accidentally messed up her name when they first met and now it's a fun inside joke between them. Caroline was nasty to her: calling her trash, mocking her for being a lower class, siccing $Bill on her in an attempt to entrap her to get her sent to jail, interfering with her (joke of a) career, and exploiting a situation that she didn't know fully (only basing it on how it looked) in order to drive a wedge between Rick and Maya. And it worked. And that's what Maya thinks of every time Caroline deliberately calls her the wrong name. All of that anger Caroline had should have been directed toward Rick; he was the one making moves on another woman.

The last sentence is the important part. But then, men alway skate like Russian gold medalists for being accountable in relationships: Ridge did, Liam did, Eric did--Stephanie blamed Brooke for all the problems in her marriage, but thanks to Youtube folks that weren't watching in 1987 can see they had problems literally from day one of this show, well before Brooke was ever interested in Ridge, let alone Eric. This is no different, except Maya is in the role that Caroline was in last year.

• Love 4

Re: KKL taking a break from the show, she was just on Australian morning television about ten minutes ago and they asked her how TPTB were going to explain Brooke's absence; KKL said that Eric asks her to help out with the Milan office because it's in a bit of a shambles (paraphrasing), and that she'll be back in Bell A before you can say "person from the Valley" (well okay, she didn't say that last bit). Some fansites are saying she reveals a HUGE TWIST in the interview, but it's nothing we hadn't already figured anyway.

• Love 3

Not sure why Pam & Charlie would be interested in seeing Hope & Liam together, though, unless they're like real-life shippers or something. I know they don't particularly like Quinn much and that's a motivating factor, but it seems like their real goal is to reunite Lope, when really aren't there other things to strive for in life? It's not like they're related to either of them.

Now that I think about it, I think they just really like Liam and want him to be happy.  Liam is one of the few who engages with them and doesn't look at them sideways when they talk.  Pam was the same way with Maya and Rick -- very enthusiastic about Maya because Maya had conversations with her.  Kinda sad when you think about it.

• Love 3

I'm just wanting Hope and Liam to move on. I'm tired of the Hope/Liam boomerang show. As others have said, and I agree that Liam is much more likable with other characters than with Hope. She comes across as being a draaaagg on whoever she is with at the time. So, CSI team Pam and Charlie have solved the dunk in the water mystery but it doesn't mean that Quinn will pay for her deeds........or will she? It's just another attempt to keep the Hope/Liam duo together, but not together for long, because then TIIC wouldn't have a story line. 

• Love 6

Maybe Hope should've thought about the fact that Quinn would make for a crazy grandmother before she married that mouth-breathing stalker.  She's so stupid. 

Wyatt is a profoundly disturbing character.  I mean, one of the most disturbing characters I can remember on a television show in a very long time.  Unlike Pam and Charlie, I don't feel sorry for him.  I did for about five minutes, right after he saved Liam from being stabbed to death by Quinn and he gave that speech about growing up with a psycho.  But then the next day he was back to his machinations and manipulations, and five minutes after that he let his lunatic mother back into his life.  He happily made those choices.

Watching him manipulate Hope (even though I no longer care for her) into giving him what he wants is uncomfortable to watch.  Why is no one calling this behavior the form of abuse that it is?

• Love 8

Well I for one cannot stand Beady Eyes, this actor doesn't have what it takes to be the lead actor on a show and I resent the fact that he gets shoved down our throats.  It irritates me to no end that Beady has so many cheerleaders propping him up (Aly, Pam, Charlie, and previously Ivy).  So anything Wyatt does to irritate him is A-ok in my book.

I dislike Beady Eyes even more than I disliked Stephanie in her prime, and that was a lot of dislike.

• Love 1

At what point are people going to start considering Quinn to be a dangerous person? As Ivy said, what if a boat or something had hit her?

And Kitty Redstone is right: Wyatt is seriously disturbed. Why is he pushing Hope to have a child when they just got married last week? And why doesn't the dope just say I feel too young to be a mum, instead of dithering in her answer? She really gets on my fucking nerves. It's just like when the Fooler was telling her about trying to thieve Liam's house. Why not say, that's his home, one that I shared with him at some point. I'm not living there with you. She needs to grow a pair.

And seriously, Brooke, see a fucking hair dresser. That straw looks like it would not move in a stiff win. if she bobbed it, she would look so much better. Ivy also needs to cut that mess she added to her hair. Why did she do that?

Quinn is batshit crazy, but she does look good. I wish they'd use her acting skills for good. She's too talented to be wasted in this crazy obsessed mother to a chicken head.

• Love 6
Why is he pushing Hope to have a child when they just got married last week?

In order to have Hope permanently connected to him. Even if they eventually divorced, he'd be able to play the daddy card for at least the next 18 years or so.

Watching him manipulate Hope (even though I no longer care for her) into giving him what he wants is uncomfortable to watch.  Why is no one calling this behavior the form of abuse that it is?

Because Liam does the same thing? I thought the way he demanded to know the results of her pregnancy test, and then that she date both him and Liam but not have sex with either one of them was rather emotionally abusive. And yet, she went right along with all of it. IMO, Hope is basically a professional victim and drama queen.

• Love 5

Wow, Charlie must have friends with some serious pull, or that are in high places, because airlines don't just give passenger information, and copies of their passports to just anyone.

Geez Liam, insensitive much? I know you've told Ivy it wasn't her fault, but being faced with the reality that Quinn once again put someone's life at risk? Ivy was only there as your friend and to support you;  she unfortunately got caught up in all this Quinn drama, and is the one who paid the price for you being in Paris. And what do you do? Instead of saying to Ivy how sorry you are that she got mixed up in this whole mess, you just keep repeating "Hope needs to see this". Then you have Pam and Charlie saying "go get your life back". I really did feel bad for Ivy there, and she seemed like the only one who maintained any sense by saying she could bring charges, while everyone else was all fucking gaga that Hope and Liam might reunite!

This should change nothing with Hope and Wyatt either. Hope married Wyatt, not Quinn, and her actions should not have any effect on their marriage. Hope was also well aware of what type of mother-in-law she was getting, so don't start crying about it now girlie. But I can see it already; everyone is going to be horrified and telling the Princess to get out of the marriage, instead of holding Quinn accountable, and instead of expressing any concern for Ivy. She will just be seen as collateral damage in the path of all things Hope and Liam. I can't stand any of it. It is all so patently ridiculous, and insulting to me as a viewer.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8
IMO, Hope is basically a professional victim and drama queen.
I would say the same thing about Beady Eyes.  He is always more of a victim than she is.  Quinn might be crazy, but she was spot on yesterday when she told him that he whines too much, all he does is whine all day long.

Do these people even have jobs anymore?  Beady is basically just paid by Spencer Publications to skulk around Forrester looking for Hope.  Ivy and Wyatt are supposed to be paid by Forrester to design jewelry.  Wyatt I guess got married, but Ivy basically put her professional and personal life on hold to be Beady's purse and handholder.

I do feel bad for Ivy.  She is the only victim here, she has been there for Beady for some inexplicable reason, she started to develop something with him when he decided he had moved on, and now that he thinks he can win Hopeless back, he is pretty much insta-dumping her.  And she was all "oh well, good for him, he belongs with her, I'm not going to be upset, I was only the placeholder".

• Love 3

Ah, so that's how they're going to reconcile Hope suddenly changing her mind once she finds out that Quinn pushed Ivy - "It felt like a sign that Liam and I weren't meant to be!"  So now it won't be a "sign" any more, it will be that Quinn manipulated things. Gag.  Honey, maybe the reason you two haven't been able to make things work, ever, is because the two of you allow yourselves to be easily manipulated and you're looking at "signs."  Oh, and neither one of you is capable of waiting two seconds to have an actual conversation with the other when a problem crops up, even though you've been manipulated 7 million times already (this has been going on that long, right?) and each time one of you could have cleared things up by waiting and having a conversation before jumping into bed (or marriage) with your back up option.  

But, if you want to look for "signs" maybe the fact that you both allow yourselves to be so easily manipulated is a sign that you're not meant to be together.  I mean, how many weddings need to not happen for one reason or another before THAT is a sign that you two shouldn't be together?  God knows your weddings to Steffy and Wyatt have been able to go off without a hitch.

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 6

So Hope is just realizing NOW that she doesn't want Quinn to be grandmother to her children? Way to go, moron!

Why would any child of Brooke Logan want Quinn as a grandmother? Especially when Hope already had a taste of this from Bill? At least the latter could be trusted not to boil that adorable kitty Liam adopted.

• Love 6

Why is everyone's first reaction to the news that Quinn pushed Ivy to go, "No.  She wasn't even in Paris!"?  First of all, they don't keep her schedule.  They have no idea where this woman was.  Second, this is the same person who had Aly bent backwards over a balcony and was about 3 seconds away from murdering Liam.  She has no hesitation to put the paws on anyone.  Everyone's first reaction should always be, "Of course it was Quinn."

• Love 6