Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wyatt has his head stuck so far up the Forrester's collective asses that if one of them farts, his head will explode. Ain't no way in hell that dirty hippie would have laid hands on my mother, I don't care what the fuck she did. Hindsight is 20/20, and you are no longer Chickenhead; your new name is Chickenshit.

It was nice to see everyone showing remorse. Everyone except the dirty devil and his plastic girl-spawn. Those two are so vile...I just can't with them. They're disgusting.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 16

• Spoiler
    •  

I

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge's hypocrisy knows no bounds plus he is the poster child for narcissistic personality disorder.  Quinn is LEGALLY, Eric's wife since the ceremony was performed. The priest files the marriage certificate with the city.  As Eric's wife, she is Eric's care giver unless there is a health care proxy to the contrary. There is nothing Ridge can do about it believe me. I had bouts with my in-laws but the hospital deferred to my wishes.  A POA has nothing to do with health care. 

I also say, where the fuck was Wyatt?  If someone laid hands on my mother, that person wouldn't be able to wipe their ass let alone hold a pencil.  

Yes Ridge, Quinn is responsible for Eric's condition and for that matter for Brooke having to marry Bill. If Quinn should be in jail, for kidnapping, than Rick should be in jail for discharging a gun within city limits and Ridge should be in jail for assault.  Too bad being a raging bitch is not a crime for they could punish Steffy by wetting her lips and stick her to the wall.

This!

• Love 1

yuh I m frustrated with Show, BUT HEY! Let us  all pause and remark on why we are still watching! Lets switch gears and  C'mon Posters, tell us what we LIKE and LOVE about our B&B, remind us all why it's fun to tune in! 

Besides Hate-Watching

• Love 2
Just now, Nanu160 said:

Besides Hate-Watching

Sorry, after today that's all I've got.  The romance was fun while it lasted though.  If Eric makes it through or Quinn gets a kick-ass lawyer, I'm open to changing my mind.  :-) 

• Love 4

I don't have that kind of history since I only started watching about the time Hope ditched Liam for being 5 minutes late in Paris.  During all this time, JMc has been kind of a non-entity so I was thrilled to see how great he could actually be.  He and RS have amazing chemistry - who would have guessed? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Nanu160 said:

So what else everyone, do you love, say one good thing about B&B?

I love Rena Sofer (good, bad or indifferent) any way I can get her on my screen. And I love her storyline with John McCook. Of course that's just about the actors.

As for the actual show, I used to love its fast-pace, although this Steffy/Ridge crap has been dragging ass for the past month. Ugh. In this instance, I'm glad the show is only a half-hour.

• Love 10

I want to thank you falettinme be mice elf agin.......

Oh, no he didn't. He most certainly did not manhandle Quinn like she was a plastic doll. Ridge has slid back into assholery at record pace. For a while there with Caroline, he was actually becoming somewhat tolerable, but alas, his little Jimmy had gone dead, and he couldn't be "THE MAN" for his young nubile wife, so off he goes. Yep, that is the Ridge I know. But this Ridge? Wow. As my fellow poster grisgris pointed out; I could never see RM behaving like this. Ronn was a beautiful man in his younger years, he had an elegance and a certain charm that helped to round out the edges of his treachery. He was always put together, and looked every bit the rich, spoiled, entitled, playboy.  TK on the other hand just makes me squirm in my seat. His gravely voice coupled with his disheveled appearance make me feel like I am watching the underbelly of an overused oil tanker. It feels dirty and grimy, and has taken me to new heights of dislike. 

I said before I feel something big is coming, and now I think it more than ever. The "family" are now all having second thoughts. They are feeling guilty. Will they all turn on Ridge? Can I put out there right now how much I hope that happens. How fitting, not to mention long overdue, would it be for everyone to see Ridge for the jackass bastard he is? And maybe, just maybe, it would be enough to push him and his puffy spawn right out of FC's. Oh, perish the thought. 

Quinn needs to regain her footing. I don't want her to go bat shit crazy on Ridge's ass, but I want her to firm it up a bit. I want her to tell all far and wide that Eric is HER husband, and if the doctors don't get themselves straightened out, she is calling a lawyer who will. Ridge didn't seem at all concerned about his dad, what he seemed concerned about was keeping Quinn away, while Quinn's sole focus was on Eric. And the nerve of that jerk, to tell Quinn she caused this. Who is the one that hurt Eric? Who is the one that staged a boycott of his dad's wedding and browbeat his entire family into joining him? You mother fucker! I am so done with this character. I don't see any redemption. 

Wyatt; get with reality dude. Why would you want this wretched person, someone who could be so heinous to their own flesh and blood, as a wife? She walked the fuck out on you man. She has been spending time, and canoodling with, her ex while still married to you. She has used your marriage as a bargaining chip to force the end of another relationship. Really Wyatt, does any of this sound like rational behavior? She hasn't supported you at all. She left you at the office and didn't look back, sending a clear message that she doesn't consider you family. And now you have to consider that Ridge is your father-in-law, and he has it out for your mom in spades. Just like the friggin Terminator, he will not stop until he runs Quinn out of LA. Can you honestly say you can live like that? Constantly looking over your shoulder for Liam or Ridge? Do yourself a favor, and drop that bitch like a red hot poker and move the fuck on. 

I appreciated those office scenes. It was nice to see the periphery bonding like that. And I surprised myself for actually liking Maya just a smidge. 

And again no Brooke. I am flummoxed. And no Ivy either; the only person at the wedding and no one has called her? 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, tessaray said:

Sorry, after today that's all I've got.  The romance was fun while it lasted though.  If Eric makes it through or Quinn gets a kick-ass lawyer, I'm open to changing my mind.  :-) 

Maybe she needs to fly on over to Genoa City, there are plenty of those there :)

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Amen, Gam2. That Liam isn't around buzzing in Steffy's ear and making it about him is just a bonus. I. Hate. Steffy....but I will always hate that weak willed, sniveling, whining coward Liam more.

I'm glad this story has remained primarily on the Forrester family, showing how not one of them besides Ivy has a lick of class. Especially Steffy who made it her life's mission to take the mantle her sainted mother passed on to make the Logans miserable to get the stocks for her family. Good God. If Phoebe didn't die in that car accident, Steffy probably would've offer her eventually. 

At the risk of quoting $Bill ("I married the wrong Logan sister"), my co-workers, boss and I firmly believe that the wrong Forrester sister died in that car accident.  We said it proudly and without equivocation or regret.  This uncle humper has been on my fecal roster for years, and my hatred has only intensified with this storyline.  

Someone of JMW's limited abilities would have been relegated to filler back in the day--not thrust front and center.  Although HT couldn't act her way around a tube of lipstick, at least she had the looks and chemistry with her costars to warrant her playing a pivotal role in storylines, including a triangle that went on way too long.

• Love 14

B&B is my daily heroin! I've been watching since about the second year and came in around the time Caroline 1.0 died and Taylor was in hot pursuit (call a spade a spade) of newly-widowed Ridge.  I worked close to where I lived, so I was able to go home for lunch. B&B was about the only half-hour show on at that time, so I started aimless watching it while munching my sandwich.  (I had grown up with a steady diet of the CBS afternoon soaps; ATWT, GL) Well, as the title implies, I was just transfixed by how beautiful everybody was -- Taylor, Ridge, Brooke ...  I became a steadfast Brooke fan once I became more familiar with the show. Those actors are around my age (late 50s) so maybe I think the pivotal characters back then were better performers than the younger ones today is because they felt more "real time" relatable.

This is a sad testimony, but the show has become a comfort to me over the years. No matter what ups and downs were going on in my life, B&B was my half hour to just escape; a daily constant. However, as cast members come and go, the most jarring have been the departures of SF and RM.  I feel that if KKL and or JMc left, it would be difficult to watch.  I certainly could not watch a show with TK as the central character. I find him distasteful at best, but these days, downright loathsome.  The same can be said about JMW as well.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Quinn needs to regain her footing. I don't want her to go bat shit crazy on Ridge's ass, but I want her to firm it up a bit. I want her to tell all far and wide that Eric is HER husband, and if the doctors don't get themselves straightened out, she is calling a lawyer who will. Ridge didn't seem at all concerned about his dad, what he seemed concerned about was keeping Quinn away, while Quinn's sole focus was on Eric. And the nerve of that jerk, to tell Quinn she caused this. Who is the one that hurt Eric? Who is the one that staged a boycott of his dad's wedding and browbeat his entire family into joining him? You mother fucker! I am so done with this character. I don't see any redemption. 

This.  Quinn needs to go to someone in the hospital's administration, tell them that she is Eric's wife, and that the man keeping her from his bedside is also one of the people who browbeat and harassed him into this medical emergency, so, allowing his vile spawn near the patient, they may be jeopardizing his health.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

As my fellow poster grisgris pointed out; I could never see RM behaving like this. Ronn was a beautiful man in his younger years, he had an elegance and a certain charm that helped to round out the edges of his treachery. He was always put together, and looked every bit the rich, spoiled, entitled, playboy.  TK on the other hand just makes me squirm in my seat. His gravely voice coupled with his disheveled appearance make me feel like I am watching the underbelly of an overused oil tanker. It feels dirty and grimy, and has taken me to new heights of dislike. 

Quinn needs to regain her footing. I don't want her to go bat shit crazy on Ridge's ass, but I want her to firm it up a bit.

To the 1st point...this is why I do not see TK as a good actor.  I find it really hard to believe that the writers want Ridge to come off as completely unsympathetic, but that's exactly what he is with all the posturing & smug smirking.  I think this recast (besides Y&R's current Billy Abbott) is the worst I can recall in recent years.

To the 2nd point...I don't think I'd be too upset if Quinn crafted special swords with Ridge's & Steffy's names on them.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 12

@ByTor, I confess, I have no idea what the writers want. Ridge is being an ass. Not news to me. He is or thinks he is protecting the company. He sees Quinn for the danger that she is and has been and I am glad someone does. Maybe Quinn didn't do anything to cause this but he's not wrong to suspect her. She has killed or attempted to kill those in the way of whatever she wants in the past. Could he also be motivated by personal gain? Sure, motives are rarely pure on soaps. He should be careful now, he has made himself Quinn's next target. Maybe then Eric will have a thought not connected to his penis. 

• Love 2

TK has the talent but he has tanked things in the past when he's not into the role or his coworkers. IMO, if you are cashing the paycheck, you do the job to the best of your ability. And this isn't it. 

Quinn's push back on Ridge had better be epic... If it comes to swords, I'm okay with that.  (Although I would hate to have Quinn lose all the progress made.  She just needs to use her inner dark side for good.) 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

At the risk of quoting $Bill ("I married the wrong Logan sister"), my co-workers, boss and I firmly believe that the wrong Forrester sister died in that car accident.  We said it proudly and without equivocation or regret.  This uncle humper has been on my fecal roster for years, and my hatred has only intensified with this storyline.

Speaking of Uncle Fucker, why did not one post this at TWoP when Sick first happened? ;)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

@ByTor, I confess, I have no idea what the writers want. Ridge is being an ass. Not news to me. He is or thinks he is protecting the company. He sees Quinn for the danger that she is and has been and I am glad someone does. Maybe Quinn didn't do anything to cause this but he's not wrong to suspect her. She has killed or attempted to kill those in the way of whatever she wants in the past. Could he also be motivated by personal gain? Sure, motives are rarely pure on soaps. He should be careful now, he has made himself Quinn's next target. Maybe then Eric will have a thought not connected to his penis. 

The show did a poor job of framing it as concern for Eric, just the same as they bungled "Misunderstanding" Night. And one only needs to search YouTube for the difference in how the story with Sheila and even Donna (for all the beats they've cribbed from that) played out.

Eric being Eric, he'd still think with his dick over his brain (obviously, given how nothing Liam told him stuck) but at least the Forresters wouldn't looking like frigging ass-sombreros and money grabbing twits.

• Love 7

By the way I just watched the wedding I missed it on Monday. What I MUST know is, what was that Awesome Nail Polish Color on Quinn's nails , I WANT THAT, WHAT IS IT?

Also the fab flowers! GAAAAH! PissElegant! Yasss!

• Love 3

"Quinn did you poison my grandfather?".    I. HATE. STEFFY.  BISH YOU'RE EAR POISON PLUS DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ABOUT POISON YOUR FACE IS FULLA BOTOX which as we all know is Botulism.    FAAAACKYOOOO

Edited by thewhiteowl
Misogynistic slur
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

To the 1st point...this is why I do not see TK as a good actor.  I find it really hard to believe that the writers want Ridge to come off as completely unsympathetic, but that's exactly what he is with all the posturing & smug smirking.  I think this recast (besides Y&R's current Billy Abbott) is the worst I can recall in recent years.

I don't think TK is good either.  Forgetting all the superficial, yet still important, visual differences between his characterization and RM's, TK's Ridge doesn't show us any of the affection and love for family, especially Eric, that RM's did.  He says it but we don't see it.  

On the other hand, though, I do think the writing for Ridge has been horrible for awhile.  In the period leading up to RM's departure and when the character was offscreen sulking instead of being with his dying mother, Baby Bell started writing Ridge as a spoiled, petulant, mean-spirited baby.  Contrast this with the early years when Ridge was Bell's fantasy man, seducing all the women with grace and charm.  I think Bell's falling-out with RM really tanked the character.

• Love 11

And ..... here we go -- I wondered how long it would be before Puffy accused Quinn of poisoning Eric.  Seriously Puffy?  Seriously?

I'm glad that Quinn lighted into Puffy -- although it was painful seeing her try to cry with that frozen face.

Color me surprised that Ridge-Pen told Quinn Eric asked for her -- I was positive he'd keep it a secret.  That tiny, tiny smile on Eric's face when he saw Quinn.  I knew he'd remember her and the wedding. 

Carter, sweetie -- Nice to see you again.  Your're looking as fine as ever.  Judging by the look on Carter's face when he open the DPOA envelope, Eric signed it over to Quinn..  If that's true I want Quinn to read all the boycotters, especially Ridge-Pen, for filth.

I want her to reiterate what she said to Steffy.  I want her to remind them all that they'd be **nothing** without Eric.

Never thought I'd say it -- Team Queric  all the way

Why I watch B&B.  Started out years ago because of the pretty, pretty people and gorgeous sets.  Got hooked on the SLs. Loved watching SF and JMc give a master class in acting every time they were on screen. Currently loving the triumphant return of Eric as patriarch, re-energized by his relationship with Quinn. Sticking around to see how it all shakes out and hoping for the come-uppence and downfall of Ridge.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 19

I started watching B&B for TK.  Still with it!

I will say that I agree that the writing for his character is inconsistent, and that's probably driving him nuts.  When he was on AMC, he was all about his character's motivations, why they did what they did, etc.  Ridge's brain is a dark, murky place and TK doesn't seem to be able to put his finger on why RIdge acts the way he does.  I blame the writers for that.

Carter - good to see you again!!!!

• Love 9

The other day when Eric was blasting Pam for everything she had done to him, I didn't really have her full history so went to check it out.  She is equally as BSC as Quinn, so not sure how she can sit in judgement.

• Love 11
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 9:21 AM, nkotb said:

I've only been married just the one time -, I'm not lucky like Steffy to have, what, 4 under her belt by 27-ish? - but I think I remember the courthouse staff saying that when we got our marriage license, we were technically married then, because even though we hadn't performed the ceremony, getting a legalized, government document is the way you're technically, legally-bound together for eternity, or until the guy you really love is found having been kidnapped by your now-mother-in-law. If I remember correctly, & I may not, because it's been 5+ years, plus I had 2 kids awake almost the entire overnight, & I'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee, but if I do remember, the "united by God in front of friends & family" & the pastor & bride & groom signing the marriage certificate is sort of just a formality/photo-op, not technically "legal", because the legalized, government-document is the weight. I'm not sure how that works in the case of a couple getting a marriage license, then calling off the wedding before the actual ceremony, ala Kelly Taylor & Brandon Walsh. 

Again, I may be misremembering, & it could vary by state, but if I am correct, they would've had to apply for a marriage license before the ceremony, & Quinn would have a case as being Mrs. Eric Forrester, regardless if the marriage certificate is signed or not. Paging Cricket/Christine Blair-Romalotti-Williams-Williams. 

*Italicized because that was a lot of "marriage" terms & I got confused rereading it, so I made it easier. :-)

Having been happily married in California, the procedure is:

- The persons getting married go to a state registrar to file and purchase their marriage license (at this point they sign for the filing).

- The marrying couple and the marriage license can be taken that day (no waiting period in California) to an officiant (religious or civil officiant, registered with the state of California for the express purpose of conducting marriage ceremonies) for the exchanging of vows.

- The officiant and two witnesses (Ivy was in attendance at the ceremony, plus plenty of cater waiters) sign the license after the ceremony.

- The officiant takes the signed and completed license to the state registrar to be registered by the state of California.

Whatever you remember of your experience filing and paying for a marriage license in your state, I believe the registrar was spinning their own pseudo-religious misreading and misinformation of your state's marriage law upon each and every marriage license they filed and sold.

Without an officiant and witnesses signing the marriage license after the exchanging of vows, and the license returned to be duly registered by the state, the couple is not recognized as legally married by the state.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I don't see how any of Eric's family can watch Quinn in his room in today's show and not get that she actually loves the guy.  

These are the same people that were more upset that Eric said "Quinn" than they were happy that Eric woke up at all.  Just a pile of shitheads.

Edited by nasir jones
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Quinn is LEGALLY, Eric's wife since the ceremony was performed. The priest files the marriage certificate with the city.

Considering who it was, the priest may have stopped to draw penises on the certificate and not turned it in yet.

I watch because I truly love lemon bars.

• Love 13

Thank god for RS for making B&B watchable.  Especially for the last two days. Both RS/JM have been given a master class in acting while Rick's minions look like hacks. 

Yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as Steffy also suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  If anyone has poisoned Eric, it's you and Ridge with your toxic and depraved existences.  The hospital has been doing all sorts of pertinent blood tests but Steffy, the insufferable twit, is getting the hospital to run a tox screen, for poisons, without probable cause.  Wow!  

I loved loved that Eric opened his eyes for a moment and asked for Quinn.  

Will Carter, that fine upstanding moralistic attorney, drink Ridge's kook-aide or will he reveal that Quinn has Eric's POA?  Wyatt, get off your chicken ass and go to the hospital and show some support. 

• Love 12

@Cupid Stunt, I have no doubt that you're exactly correct. It's been several years, & my memory isn't quite what it was pre-kids, it just sounded familiar. Or, maybe I just really want Quinn to stick it to the Forrester brats (side note - Rick is my least favorite character, but he & Thorne are the most tolerable of the hospital coven of Eric's offspring to me) so much that I manufactured that in my head to give her a fighting chance just in case Ridge & Crew can deem the marriage invalid. #TeamQuinnForrester

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Nanu160 said:

B&B still gets me to tune in. I don't say that ironically, but compared to the funeral march that's been Y&R in the JFP era (officially over as of last month) it hasn't changed that drastically from what it used to be, apart from the horrendous writing that the whole of daytime TV suffers from these days. This show isn't overrun with n00bs with no connection other than the one the actor has with the EP or her CBS exec fiance, Melissa Claire Egan. *cough*

Maya is the closest thing to such a character we've had since Amber Moore, but the writers gave her a story that gave the character a much needed new depth and we got some new good actors and Reign Williams from it. 

Speaking of, where HAVE the Avants been lately? 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Someone of JMW's limited abilities would have been relegated to filler back in the day--not thrust front and center.  Although HT couldn't act her way around a tube of lipstick, at least she had the looks and chemistry with her costars to warrant her playing a pivotal role in storylines, including a triangle that went on way too long.

Let me get this straight...Are you Seriouly saying HT..Heather Tom cannot act? If that's true then well maybe later Monkeys might fly out of my butt. Surely this is a typo.

• Love 1

I'm a big fan of HT, too.  I thought she did an awesome job during the Katie/$Bill/Brooke triangle and her drinking.

I watch B&B, Y&R, and GH (I loves me some soaps).  B&B at the moment is my fave followed by Y&R.  GH...I don't know what the hell's going on over there.  RB (Paul) and JE (Tracy) are killin' it.....didn't intend the pun..;-).  Oh, and NLG (Alexis) but everything else...yawn.

Eric better have signed FC over to Quinn.  Let RS shine and bring those ingrates down a peg or twelve.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I want to thank you falettinme be mice elf agin.......

Oh, no he didn't. He most certainly did not manhandle Quinn like she was a plastic doll. Ridge has slid back into assholery at record pace. For a while there with Caroline, he was actually becoming somewhat tolerable, but alas, his little Jimmy had gone dead, and he couldn't be "THE MAN" for his young nubile wife, so off he goes. Yep, that is the Ridge I know. But this Ridge? Wow. As my fellow poster grisgris pointed out; I could never see RM behaving like this. Ronn was a beautiful man in his younger years, he had an elegance and a certain charm that helped to round out the edges of his treachery. He was always put together, and looked every bit the rich, spoiled, entitled, playboy.  TK on the other hand just makes me squirm in my seat. His gravely voice coupled with his disheveled appearance make me feel like I am watching the underbelly of an overused oil tanker. It feels dirty and grimy, and has taken me to new heights of dislike. 

For whatever reason Baby Bell and TIIC want Ridge to be as power mad, insulting, malicious and malevolent as possible, exercising only selfish ambition, without irony or milliseconds of good humor ... TK has got it nailed. 

Ridge has browbeaten anyone who have questioned his direction and authority to lead this attack against Eric. Ridge shows no warmth or personal investment in any of his relationships. Hates openly those that are in his way or show opposition. Deliberately ruins relationships for his own selfish purposes: Uses his DESTINY with Brooke and drops her like a hot rock a couple of times, yet went so far as to stop her from marrying anyone else, knowingly inserts himself and blows up Rick and Caroline's marriage, lies to Caroline to hide his vasectomy and Misunderstanding Night follows, marries Caroline to keep her child (presumed to be the Misunderstood product of Misunderstanding Night) from his revolting son, taking his assumed impotent penis tears (Hat Tip to NinjaPenguins) to force  Caroline to do his bidding and manipulate Thomas' career at FC with promises of becoming CEO. When Ridge lost what was truly most near and dear to his heart (the power behind being CEO of Forrester Creations), he decided to plot a coup to overthrow Eric with the lame excuse that he doesn't trust Quinn and supporting Eric is for her own selfish purposes. Look in the mirror for ruthless, selfish, and manipulative power-grabs, asshat.

I said before I feel something big is coming, and now I think it more than ever. The "family" are now all having second thoughts. They are feeling guilty. Will they all turn on Ridge? Can I put out there right now how much I hope that happens. How fitting, not to mention long overdue, would it be for everyone to see Ridge for the jackass bastard he is? And maybe, just maybe, it would be enough to push him and his puffy spawn right out of FC's. Oh, perish the thought. 

Ridge's coalition to usurp Eric and take control of FC is falling apart under the weight of guilt, regret, recrimination, and Ridge's constant verbal and physical abuses. I'm hoping that Eric will not be seriously incapacitated from his stroke (Lord, hear my prayer), under therapeutic rehabilitation for recovery. His marriage will found valid and Quinn will take over FC operations. I would hope she brings in her own operation and design group -- Someone needs to come in and design over-priced, unremarkable evening wear and have stilted fashion shows, since the Forrester's don't seem to bother with the day-to-day work of a fashion house any longer.

Quinn doesn't have to go bat-shit crazy on anyone when she has a valid marriage license to bolster her position to speak for her husband and his best interests. Quinn needs to contact a dynamic lawyer of her own choosing, not the untrustworthy Carter, and makes clear to the hospital staff that she makes the healthcare decisions for her husband and no one else. At this point, Quinn is the only person I trust to care for Eric and act in his best interests.

Ridge and Steffy (though her irrational resolve to stopping Quinn seems to have a few cracks in the light of Eric's stroke) are lying to promote their plausible deniability pushing Eric to the point of collapse, while the rest of the family is beating themselves with branches and praying for Eric's recovery (I never thought I would see the day I would see anyone on B&B pray to any god other than filthy lucre). No one in the family knew Eric was on blood thinners but Quinn ... Are you kidding?

Wyatt; get with reality dude. Why would you want this wretched person, someone who could be so heinous to their own flesh and blood, as a wife? She walked the fuck out on you man. She has been spending time, and canoodling with, her ex while still married to you. She has used your marriage as a bargaining chip to force the end of another relationship. Really Wyatt, does any of this sound like rational behavior? She hasn't supported you at all. She left you at the office and didn't look back, sending a clear message that she doesn't consider you family. And now you have to consider that Ridge is your father-in-law, and he has it out for your mom in spades. Just like the friggin Terminator, he will not stop until he runs Quinn out of LA. Can you honestly say you can live like that? Constantly looking over your shoulder for Liam or Ridge? Do yourself a favor, and drop that bitch like a red hot poker and move the fuck on. 

Wyatt is going down with the bad ship SS Steffy Forrester-Spencer. He won't give up on her possible return. He won't let go until the last day signing papers in divorce court, Forrester Division. Wyatt is determined to hold on until there's nothing left but vapor of their marriage.

Wyatt can clutch on to the idea that he didn't give up on Steffy, but that won't keep him warm at night. Steffy has never shown fidelity to Wyatt or Liam. When Steffy was living with Liam, she sided with Wyatt and pursued his company to the point where they ended up drunkenly sleeping together for Liam to find when he returned from Australia. The whole time Liam was at the Secret Cabin with Quinn, Steffy was reminiscing in gauzy dreams about Liam, while she and Wyatt were schtupping and romancing. Steffy wants to be with one brother, while she fantasizes and is pursued by the other. Why either Spencer brother wants any part of this vacillating, unfaithful slapper is beyond me.

I appreciated those office scenes. It was nice to see the periphery bonding like that. And I surprised myself for actually liking Maya just a smidge.

The remaining family members at the office are fully aware of their failure to support Eric as he had done for them, and trying to finally do the right thing by Eric. Ridge has lost their support over their guilt in contributing to Eric's collapse.

And again no Brooke. I am flummoxed. And no Ivy either; the only person at the wedding and no one has called her? 

I've been wondering the same thing, particularly Brooke's absence -- It seems calculated in some Plot Plot Plot driven direction.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Nanu160 said:

B&B makes me thankful for my family. They may be fitful, annoying to the point crazy-making, but they aren't disloyal and prey upon each other, fuck unavailable sex partners, shoot at each other or blame others for their horrendous behavior.

• Love 6

RS was magnificent today when she was giving Steffy down the road. Now that's some acting! Of course, all Steffy could do, besides just stand there, is look left, look right, look left, look right and try to cry. Apparently, Botox dries up your tear ducts. Oh, and say "my grandfather" about 40 times. Good gracious, girl. Find a new profession-acting just isn't your thing. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I think she was referring to Hunter Tylo when she said HT. Am I wrong about that? I think Heather Tom is a good actress. Hunter? Not so much.

Yep, indeed HT was serviceable enough, especially when a good number of her scenes were shared with the most wooden actor this side of Steve "Jill Farren Phelps' muse" Burton, and Taylor was written as a real character. After Tylo came back wanting Taylor to be Brooke 2:Electric Boogaloo because she was bored of playing the good girl*, her limited range was noticeable, to say the least.

*And after all the shit they did to accommodate her in the 90s, I'm even more pissed off. I really haven't missed HTy these past few years. Katie, Maya and Steffy have all smashed her record in a three way tie at the Sanctimony Olympics, so she's not needed.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Steffy, the insufferable twit, is getting the hospital to run a tox screen, for poisons, without probable cause.  Wow! 

I laughed out loud at the look on that poor nurse's face, and the way she ran away, when Steffy was insanely barking that she wanted Eric to be tested for poison. 

Ridge said in his speech to Eric about how he's not ready to be in charge of the family.  Who the hell said he would be in charge?  If that were my family, I'd rather run off to some deserted island to live by myself before I'd allow that idiot to be "in charge" of me!  He also told Eric "the 3 of us" are worried about you, and so are Bridget and Felicia.  I guess either a) Kristen isn't worried, or b) Ridge forgot he has another sister.

I loved Quinn reading Steffy for filth, especially how Steffy knows all about love, she's in & out of it all the time, but then she goes right back to "don't you DARE go in there" when Quinn was going into her husband's hospital room.  Wow, Puffy, being quite forceful with someone you so desperately need protection from.

Wyatt...you are dead to me.  "I can't imagine what my mother's going through."  You don't have to imagine it, you could, you know, maybe BE THERE FOR HER?!?!?!?!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 24