Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

Gwen has said she won't go anywhere that Paedon is, so for me the question is, which of them attends their mom's wedding? My guess is Gwen, since Paedon has said some odd things about David (that he wouldn't fight him, etc.)

I’m pretty sure both Gwen and Paedon were at Logan’s wedding.

I think Christine’s public image  has “benefited” to a certain extent from Kody and Robyn acting like trash and I still side eye her mlm scams  opportunities, but I do hope she’s found a good guy in David.  I hope she has the type of marriage she always wanted.

• Like 13

Logan was like a parent to a lot of those kids, it stands to reason both Gwen and Paedon would go to his wedding. I think the same would be true of Christine's. They both love her and she would want both there regardless of any issues they may have with each other.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
On 7/3/2023 at 1:51 PM, lookeyloo said:

Why would she invite her ex "husband" to her wedding?  And why would he want to be invited, let alone attend.  He doesn't seem all that interested in seeing his "Not Robyn children" on a good day so maybe that wouldn't be a draw for him.  I would guess only if TLC is paying and makes it a requirement.

This makes me wonder if TLC had to split the yearly party/event money the family received along with the agreement to film.  Maybe that’s why Kody is particularly angry about all parties splitting up and dividing by four. I say four because Kody & Robyn share funds. 

• Like 9

Anything that makes Kody mad/unhappy is good with me!! One of these days Robyn is going to have to get out of bed and get a "shudder" job to contribute to the fambly!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
14 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

This makes me wonder if TLC had to split the yearly party/event money the family received along with the agreement to film.  Maybe that’s why Kody is particularly angry about all parties splitting up and dividing by four. I say four because Kody & Robyn share funds. 

wishful thinking here… I hope you’re right with this bit of math here as it would mean that those two grifters were given a huge pay cut! (It’s either Kody and Robyn getting 20% each, or 25% together….)

• Like 6

Maybe in the past TLC paid out the money in one payment to the Brown Family LLC or something ike this but I doubt that would work now. Surely Christine and Meri would not go for this and would want their own paymet. Janelle knowing what she knows about how Kody doled out the money and used or misused the money in the family account would object to this now. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I can't imagine Christine wanting Kody at her wedding but then again Christine is going for the gold so who knows who will be there!

I'm pretty sure TLC will be deciding the guest list at the wedding. I don't know anything about David's finances, but Christine's cash flow is completely dependent on payments from the show itself and the fans of the show who likely make up the bulk of Christine's MLM customers. Christine won't wipe her butt unless TLC approves it in writing. And no, the other wives aren't any better. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Read the T-shirt lolz

64DFCB98-AD8F-49FA-8BCF-8A531516B036.jpeg

It says what does the nanny. Do?

Shameless exploitation in my view.  I support her fully but this is scraping the barrel.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
(edited)

And it makes no sense. "What does the nanny" is an incomplete sentence. And what is "do" supposed to mean? It's not even a double entendre.

Her brain is like a hamster on a wheel.

Edited by Orcinus orca
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Ok a lot to say here. 
First - wedding invites. The mature thing to do would be to invite Janelle and all the adult kids, no matter whom the mother. Even Robins kids are adopted in and old enough to decide for themselves. No need in my opinion to invite Meri, who you don’t like, and who doesn’t like you. Definitely no need to invite Kody or Robin, or the two small kids who can’t drive themselves or decide for themselves.

However - we’re talking Christine here who is immature and also dramatic. If she wanted to out-Robyn Robyn, then she would invite her, kody and the two littles. Make a big deal about her trying to make peace and include them on her happy day, and the half siblings shouldn’t be left out. If they say no, makes them look like the petty ones. If they say yes, and they act a fool at the wedding, makes them look like the trouble makers. 

Exactly like when Robyn manipulated Meri asking if she wanted to be her surrogate. That was a no win situation. If she say yes, Robyn is the angelic hero, whether or not Meri’s embryos were viable. When she said no, it made Meri look like she was uncooperative and not only rejecting Robyn, but rejecting Kody and preventing his spirit babies from being born.

ok the What does the nanny do shirt. Seriously Christine, let it go. That might be funny a year ago, but if you’ve moved on, you’re head over heels in love, you’re living your best life, then why are you even thinking about the Nanny and insulting Robyn. You like the drama and you’re not sincerely over Kody? Let it go, Elsa. Let it go. 
If I were her new fiancé, I’d be annoyed and questioning if she were ready to be married. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

However - we’re talking Christine here who is immature and also dramatic. If she wanted to out-Robyn Robyn, then she would invite her, kody and the two littles. Make a big deal about her trying to make peace and include them on her happy day, and the half siblings shouldn’t be left out. If they say no, makes them look like the petty ones. If they say yes, and they act a fool at the wedding, makes them look like the trouble makers. 

Great post, and I like your thinking.  It would be ratings gold (for the snarkers, anyway) for Christine to "selflessly" invite every single member of her former family and make them decide what to do, on camera, for the show.  I think we can picture Meri frowning and shrugging her linebacker shoulders and saying, "I won't fill safe at Christine's wedding, and also I have a thing with my pyramid-shaped clothing manufacturing company to attend to."  Robyn might do a lil' dry-cry while insisting that she would love to go, but she doesn't want to upset Kody.  Cut to Kody, giving the camera his beady-eyed Manson stare, declaring that if he went, he'd probably have to punch David's lights out for taking his share of that sweet TLC money and he wouldn't want to make the groom look bad at his own wedding.  Just my two cents, but if this happens?  I will be there with popcorn and wine, watching with glee.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Her kids really seem to have embraced David! That’s so important. I noticed that Gwen and Paedon are missing. Does anyone know how Paedon is feeling about Christine marrying David? And since I’m asking, any thoughts on how he’s currently getting on with his other siblings?

I read somewhere that Gwen apparently stated that she would not attend the wedding if Paedon was there. Not sure if it holds any truth, but I do think she’s capable of demanding that. Yes, Gwen has every reason to be mad at Paedon but no one, save the bride and groom, has any right to decide upon the guest list. It’s not about you, it’s about the couple getting married. For Christine’s sake, I hope it’s just a rumor as it is awful to have to choose between your kids.

• Like 11
(edited)
8 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I read somewhere that Gwen apparently stated that she would not attend the wedding if Paedon was there.

I doubt that, personally. Of course I don’t know. 😁 They were both at Logan and Michelle’s wedding, but not in any pictures together that were posted.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 7
(edited)

Gwen does not live in Utah and Paedon may not have been there.   With the 4th being Tuesday, it was not a long weekend type of holiday. 

There is no reason for Christine to invite Kody, Robyn or Meri.  They  are her former family, not her current as she is divorced from them.  She is friends with Janelle, so that is a different situation.  She should invite all the offspring if she truly believes she is their bonus Mom.  However if she sees them as her former husband’s children only, then no.  Which I think is how she sees all of Robyn’s kids.   Will that cause hurt feelings for Robyn’s kids?  Yes, and Christine needs to consider  that. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2

I think all of Christine's children will attend.  Gwen and Paedon will sit miles apart, not have any interaction, and be their for their mother.

As for the rest of the guest list, I can't even guess who will be invited, and who will attend.  

The 'what does the nanny do' thing is, what?  Two years ago?  Time to move on.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
42 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Will that cause hurt feelings for Robyn’s kids?

I kind of doubt it.  They were staring daggers at her when Christine left, firmly indoctrinated by Sobyn as to Christine's betrayal of the fambly and the Kidney Knifee.

• Like 12

I wouldn't put it past Gwen to say she doen't go to the wedding when Paedon is there. But she indeed was at Logan's wedding, she was at Aspyn's that thanksgiving Kody was so mad about, and I spied Paedon being there too. Same with Mykelti's Baby shower (with Avalon, I think). I totally get it when she isn't keen on meeting Paedon after all he had done to her, but I think Gwen is likely one to talk the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Also, didn't she say she was moving to Spain in July and getting married there? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

I don't think Christine is holding on to anything regarding the "nanny" t-shirt. It's an article of clothing that she had made a few years ago and nothing more. I still have and wear all my concert t-shirts from the year of the flood. Doesn't mean I'm dwelling on any one particular band. They're t-shirts, they're meant to be worn. Are we supposed to throw them out because the band is no longer relevant?!?

• Like 18
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, Elodia said:

I wouldn't put it past Gwen to say she doen't go to the wedding when Paedon is there. But she indeed was at Logan's wedding, she was at Aspyn's that thanksgiving Kody was so mad about, and I spied Paedon being there too. Same with Mykelti's Baby shower (with Avalon, I think). I totally get it when she isn't keen on meeting Paedon after all he had done to her, but I think Gwen is likely one to talk the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Also, didn't she say she was moving to Spain in July and getting married there? 

Genuine question. What all did he do to her? He said he slapped her. He didn't say how much, how often. I could imagine him bullying her. He did it on camera with Dayton and Breanna. Some kids are terrorists. My gson was a fighter/ biter after he got a new stepdad. Was kicked out of 5 pre-Ks. 

Since he turned 8, he's fine. Shitty stepdad's gone. 

I wonder if Paedon poses a physical threat to Gwen now or if she's triggered by past trauma. 

If he's a crazily vocal homophobe, I would be shocked if Gwen invited him to her wedding. For their mother's wedding? I would hope they would all gather and put aside their differences to celebrate her joy. 

My family did, and there were huge schisms in beliefs.  

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Genuine question. What all did he do to her?

He has admitted to hitting her. She has said it was much more than that. When she said this, she stated she is in therapy and will not speak publicly about it.

• Like 6
  • Useful 6
8 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

There have been SM disputes about his politics as well. 

Yes thank you. I know about his politics. I don't agree with them, but  thank goodness I don't care about his opinions. I mean his dad donated a chunk of cash to the ex Potus campaign.

But bullying and hitting?? It drives me crazay not to know the real facts. 😠

• Like 3

From Paedon:  

Many years ago, I messed up. I hit Gwen,” Paedon admitted in a TikTok Live video in March 2022. “I slapped Gwen after some words were exchanged, and I took it too far and I slapped her. And she thinks that I might do it again, and she’s scared of me, which is OK. I’m not gonna argue with her. I’m not gonna fight on that.”

“Mom is trying to help her,” Paedon continued. “Mom knows I would never [hurt her again]. I know I would never, but it hurts me thinking that my sister thinks I want to hurt her. I don’t. I don’t want to hurt my sister. But she thinks I do, and I’m going to wait until she feels OK to talk to me, to talk to her. It is very important that my sister [feels] safe around me.”

From Gwen:

“He is still the sexist, homophobic, transphobic, racist, violent abuser that he has always been for several years,” the TLC personality, 21, said in the clip, which was shared by an Instagram fan account on Tuesday, January 17. “He’s the most awful person I’ve ever had the displeasure of knowing, and I would strongly advise taking anything he says as fact. I would advise against giving him any kind of support even if you’re just watching the kind of content he puts out.” 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 8

There was an early episode of SW where the family was going somewhere, and Christine said something to the effect of Gwen not being able to stay home because Paedon was also staying home - so Gwen had to go to Robyn's?  Something like that.

So it's been an issue for a long time, it seems.  Honestly I don't blame Gwen at all.  His alleged hateful opinions aside, Paedon is huge and if he was even mildly aggressive towards Gwen in the past, let alone actually slapped her, I can empathize with her being very uncomfortable around him going forward.  Based on that early episode, it might be a pattern.  Heaven knows Gwen didn't have a father around to help handle the issues in that household.

• Like 10
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

There was an early episode of SW where the family was going somewhere, and Christine said something to the effect of Gwen not being able to stay home because Paedon was also staying home - so Gwen had to go to Robyn's?  Something like that.

Yes, and at the time Annie was living with them, so there would still have been an adult around.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)

I just watched Christine make Banana Bread… she says she combined a couple different recipes and it will be fantastic… ya.. uhh… not so fast there Christine..  

she combines her ingredients and I kept thinking, that’s way too much liquid for the 2 cups of flour!  And sure enough she starts dumping the batter into the bundt pan and it’s just runny, watery slop… so she decides to dump it all back in the bowl and start pouring in more flour as she stirs the slop… she finally *thinks* it’s thick enough, pours it back in the Bundt pan, puts it in the oven and ends the video… NO FINISHED PRODUCT!!!                

plus she made such a huge bowl of slop that she still had a bunch left over after filling the bundt pan so I guess she poured it down the toilet or in the garbage.. who knows!?!?!

I lost track of ALL of the ingredients but it called for 5 bananas, 5 eggs, 1 Cup applesauce, 2 cups flour, 1 Cup walnuts and 2 CUPS OF SUGAR!!!! 😳  

it was really disappointing, the amount of planning and effort that went into the recipe & video was embarrassingly nonexistent, it was a total mess and displayed zero concern for anyone following along and wasting their ingredients.

She charges $6.99 a month for this garbage!  😖

I was waiting to see what would come out of the oven but I think she knew it would probably be a sloppy half cooked waste of ingredients and that’s why she ended the video.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I just watched Christine make Banana Bread… she says she combined a couple different recipes and it will be fantastic… ya.. uhh… not so fast there Christine..  

she combines her ingredients and I kept thinking, that’s way too much liquid for the 2 cups of flour!  And sure enough she starts dumping the batter into the bundt pan and it’s just runny, watery slop… so she decides to dump it all back in the bowl and start pouring in more flour as she stirs the slop… she finally *thinks* it’s thick enough, pours it back in the Bundt pan, puts it in the oven and ends the video… NO FINISHED PRODUCT!!!                

plus she made such a huge bowl of slop that she still had a bunch left over after filling the bundt pan so I guess she poured it down the toilet or in the garbage.. who knows!?!?!

I lost track of ALL of the ingredients but it called for 5 bananas, 5 eggs, 1 Cup applesauce, 2 cups flour, 1 Cup walnuts and 2 CUPS OF SUGAR!!!! 😳  

it was really disappointing, the amount of planning and effort that went into the recipe & video was embarrassingly nonexistent, it was a total mess and displayed zero concern for anyone following along and wasting their ingredients.

She charges $6.99 a month for this garbage!  😖

I was waiting to see what would come out of the oven but I think she knew it would probably be a sloppy half cooked waste of ingredients and that’s why she ended the video.  🤷‍♀️

There are a million excellent banana bread recipes out there (this doesn’t sound like one of them though). If she wants viewers, she’s gonna have to find something unique about what she is making. Christine’s Mediocre Kitchen?

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
23 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So it's been an issue for a long time, it seems.  Honestly I don't blame Gwen at all.  His alleged hateful opinions aside, Paedon is huge and if he was even mildly aggressive towards Gwen in the past, let alone actually slapped her, I can empathize with her being very uncomfortable around him going forward.  Based on that early episode, it might be a pattern.  Heaven knows Gwen didn't have a father around to help handle the issues in that household.

Yeah, I'm not buying Paedon's innocent act that he just lost his temper and slapped her once.  Gwen has inherited Christine's dramatic nature, but I doubt Christine would have made sure not to leave her alone with him if there weren't something more going on.  Also, Paedon is Kody 2.0, so I don't believe much of what he says.  

I would imaging they will both be at Christine's wedding because much like Logan's wedding, they can avoid each other for the most part.  I don't know what Gwen will do regarding her own wedding, though.  That is a stickier situation because I could see Christine pressuring her to invite him so that the whole family would be together.  

I also love the idea of Christine inviting Kody, Robyn and Robyn's brood just to see them squirm on camera.  It would serve Robyn right for all the manipulative stuff she has pulled over the years.  And I hope someone advised Christine on what really looks good on her so she has a beautiful wedding dress to make up for the sack she had to wear when she "married" Kody.

• Like 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

There are a million excellent banana bread recipes out there (this doesn’t sound like one of them though). If she wants viewers, she’s gonna have to find something unique about what she is making. Christine’s Mediocre Kitchen?

Exactly, I was shocked by how little thought she put into the presentation.

I love banana bread and decided to watch and see her “fantastic” recipe.

Christine starts off by pointing out that her bananas aren’t really ripe enough for banana bread and I think that’s why she dumped in 2 cups full of sugar…. From start to finish the recipe didn’t make any sense.

She really should do a test run and make sure that the recipe works before turning on the camera and just flying by the seat of her pants.

She also goes on and on about how she doesn’t have time for anything and that planning a wedding is a full time job and by the end of the recipe I agreed because she obviously didn’t have the time to test her recipe before sharing it with her subscribers.

Edited by Joan of Argh
spellingK
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

She really should do a test run and make sure that the recipe works before turning on the camera and just flying by the seat of her pants.

But, but, but.......big teevee star!  Wedding planning!  Loved by all!  Do you think Ree Drummond tests her recipes?  Heck, no, sugerstars have "people" for that kind of stuff.  She's way above that now. Her adoring, gushing fans forgive all.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

It's funny because I was never upset about her selling Lularoe or Plexus. I don't mind her asking for wedding sponsors.  I don't care if she wears dresses that aren't my style, or about her choice of bras.  The wording on her t-shirts, charging for Cameo, her voice & pronunciations - fine, fine, fine.  But THIS -- a cooking video fail -- disappoints me.  I don't know why I'm so irritated by it (I mean, I didn't watch it much less pay for it!) But if you say you're teaching something, people probably follow along expecting to learn.  At least have the decency to say "I experimented here but it didn't work out - here's what went wrong." Or better yet, scrap that video and only post one that's worth people's time (and $6.99) to watch.  

Edited by GeorgiaRai
  • Like 22
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I'm no gourmet cook, but I am able to make a decent banana bread by reading a recipe, using bananas with brown spots, cutting by 2/3 the amount of sugar any recipe calls for (or even less). I haven't made it in awhile but last summer I made it 3x. Maybe I should do a cooking show and invite Christine to watch?

• Like 10
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I'm no gourmet cook, but I am able to make a decent banana bread by reading a recipe, using bananas with brown spots, cutting by 2/3 the amount of sugar any recipe calls for (or even less). I haven't made it in awhile but last summer I made it 3x. Maybe I should do a cooking show and invite Christine to watch?

Same here, I have 2 different go to recipes for banana bread, one makes a dark loaf and the other is a light loaf, neither of them require more than 1/2 cup of sugar.

I use 3 very ripe bananas which provide a lot of sweetness on their own, I can't even imagine a recipe with 5 eggs, 5 bananas and 2 full cups of sugar.

I can't wait to see Christine's wedding, it sounds like she's doing a lot of work pulling it all together! 👰🏻

• Like 4
On 7/8/2023 at 10:45 AM, Elizzikra said:

It’s obvious she’s overextended. I knew that when I saw how thrown together she was for the Plexus event.  The same goes for Janelle and Maddie. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

It's funny because I was never upset about her selling Lularoe or Plexus. I don't mind her asking for wedding sponsors.  I don't care if she wears dresses that aren't my style, or about her choice of bras.  The wording on her t-shirts, charging for Cameo, her voice & pronunciations - fine, fine, fine.  But THIS -- a cooking video fail -- disappoints me.  I don't know why I'm so irritated by it (I mean, I didn't watch it much less pay for it!) But if you say you're teaching something, people probably follow along expecting to learn.  At least have the decency to say "I experimented here but it didn't work out - here's what went wrong." Or better yet, scrap that video and only post one that's worth people's time (and $6.99) to watch.  

and banana bread is such a basic go-to recipe - why would do that recipe as something people paid for - that should be a freebie!

The 2 cups of sugar was the first clue - and the applesauce. I try to substitute oil using applesauce, pumpkin or yogurt - but you need to look up what the correct ratio is - as 1 cup of one thing does not translate to one cup of another.

And if the bananas were not ripe then wait for another day. 

11 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Same here, I have 2 different go to recipes for banana bread, one makes a dark loaf and the other is a light loaf, neither of them require more than 1/2 cup of sugar.

I use 3 very ripe bananas which provide a lot of sweetness on their own, I can't even imagine a recipe with 5 eggs, 5 bananas and 2 full cups of sugar.

I can't wait to see Christine's wedding, it sounds like she's doing a lot of work pulling it all together! 👰🏻

Maybe the recipe she pulled up was for a double batch?? But that is still a lot of sugar and too many bananas can make it dense. And that is still too much liquid for even a double batch

Ugh -and why do I care? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Where is she charging to watch this? I saw it for free. 

Yeah, I saw the beginnings of it on Instragram (watched just enough to see if it looked like what's being discussed here.)  I'm not sure where people are having to pay.

Edited by GeorgiaRai
punctuation matters!
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Where is she charging to watch this? I saw it for free. 

When she first uploaded it a couple nights ago it was on her reels which disappear in 24 hrs.

The screen was advertising her banana bread recipe and video….it had a subscription box to click on which took you to a site with different options (PayPal, Visa etc) to subscribe and pay $6.99 for access.

I assumed it was $6.99 for access to her cooking show…. What else could she be charging $6.99 for?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

When she first uploaded it a couple nights ago it was on her reels which disappear in 24 hrs.

The screen was advertising her banana bread recipe and video….it had a subscription box to click on which took you to a site with different options (PayPal, Visa etc) to subscribe and pay $6.99 for access.

I assumed it was $6.99 for access to her cooking show…. What else could she be charging $6.99 for?

No clue! 

• Like 3
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

$6.99 for rotten recipes?? No thanks, Christine, I’ll be saving my money to buy Meri’s stale Rice Krispie treats 😂

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
On 7/5/2023 at 6:22 AM, 65mickey said:

Maybe in the past TLC paid out the money in one payment to the Brown Family LLC or something ike this but I doubt that would work now. Surely Christine and Meri would not go for this and would want their own paymet. Janelle knowing what she knows about how Kody doled out the money and used or misused the money in the family account would object to this now. 

I meant to say that the family is given an additional yearly amount for a big party or trip according to one of the Patreon girls. I was wondering if TLC made them split thAt money now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I looked on Reddit and people were dragging her for being such a “money hungry grifter”

She really has gone off the rails.  When her peeps were praising her to the sky aobut leaving Kootie (which would never have happened if he'd hopped back in her bed, by the way) she immediately elevated herself to Kartrashian status.  Gimme, gimme, gimme, I deserve it. 

Crappy recipe?  Who cares, just pay up.  I'm a STARRRRRR.

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 4