Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Wait, what?  How did I miss this?

What I remember is that R & K were looking through old photos and K came across one of R's 3 kids when they were really young.  It was a family photo. I had thought that R used that photo and had her ex removed and K put in his place.

No?  I had that all wrong?   I didn't look at the sketch closely as it skeeved me out and R's reaction when giving it to him was so insanely over the top I could barely watch.

It's INSANE if she used one of Christine's family photos.

I didn't watch her meeting with the artist very closely either as his English was very good and the way she spoke to him really bothered me so I kind of tuned out.  Maybe she gave him Christine's photo in that scene and I didn't catch it.

Edited by BnJJ
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, BnJJ said:

Wait, what?  How did I miss this?

What I remember is that R & K were looking through old photos and K came across one of R's 3 kids when they were really young.  It was a family photo. I had thought that R used that photo and had her ex removed and K put in his place.

No?  I had that all wrong?   I didn't look at the sketch closely as it skeeved me out and R's reaction when giving it to him was so insanely over the top I could barely watch.

It's INSANE if she used one of Christine's family photos.

I didn't watch her meeting with the artist very closely either as his English was very good and the way she spoke to him really bothered me so I kind of tuned out.  Maybe she gave him Christine's photo in that scene and I didn't catch it.

This is how I remember it. And R presenting it to K, was so OTT, I couldn't even watch. Just ridiculous and cringe inducing.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

image.png.d61e10eee9336518b4c06117ad80ac2c.png

I am shocked that she didn't swap Christine's image for her own...holding 3 infants.  Sol, Ari and the dark haired spirit baby that has yet to manifest itself.

• LOL 8

I’ve found another thing I hate about that drawing: Christine had this lovely picture of her entire little family: Mom, dad and the 4 kids. It looks like an official family portrait. 

And then there’s Robyn’s version: It’s odd to commission a family portrait that has one parent missing that’s very much present…. As much as I despise the set up and copying, she made it worse  by not including herself. As if she was trying to falsely confirm the status of her kids within the family.

If someone is able to reach out to Gwen, please ask how she (and Christine!) viewed this particular Robyn-action….

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I think what it came down to was finding an existing photo of Kody at the age he would have been in the existing photo of Robyn's OG3. The artist then combined them for the finished product.

I think we can all agree, just the idea of the drawing is fucking crazy beyond belief. It truly is one of those things that is hard to believe exists, even when looking at at.

I mean really, I would have thought the odds of running into Santa and the M&M crew would be more likely than anyone creating that drawing.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, LilyD said:

If someone is able to reach out to Gwen, please ask how she (and Christine!) viewed this particular Robyn-action….

Iirc Gwen said on her Patreon they didn't think too much about it at that time. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

I agree the drawing was a horrid idea and a slap in the face to the OG family, especially Christine and her kids. However, I've also seen one of the documentaries about the FLDS and although AUB is a different sect, in the FLDS it's apparently a common practice to erase the first husband from children's lives/existence/the family etc. Extrapolating from that, this may have seemed to Robyn an acceptable or even normative thing to do,  if she were really indoctrinated into fundamentalist Mormonism. 

Still creepy af. And Logan's shocked reaction (covered by laughter) speaks volumes.

ETA also by this point in the show, after being more exposed to mainstream culture for several years, you'd think Robyn would have absorbed some info as to what is socially acceptable in a non-fundamentalist world. 

(I hit post instead of edit and ended up quoting myself

2 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Either she had Kody inserted into a photo of her kids, or she took a photo of Kody with kids, erased them and added her kids.  
Regardless of which way she did it… she ‘documented ‘ a reality/ relationship that did not exist. Kody was not present in her kids life at the ages they were depicted in the photo.  David Jessop was their father at that time, good, bad or absent.  You can’t change the past. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 14
  • Applause 2
22 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think what it came down to was finding an existing photo of Kody at the age he would have been in the existing photo of Robyn's OG3. The artist then combined them for the finished product.

I think we can all agree, just the idea of the drawing is fucking crazy beyond belief. It truly is one of those things that is hard to believe exists, even when looking at at.

I mean really, I would have thought the odds of running into Santa and the M&M crew would be more likely than anyone creating that drawing.

Yes, this is what I remember.  She didn't use Christine's photo, just Kody from that photo from that time period with the already existing photo of her three kids.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Either she had Kody inserted into a photo of her kids, or she took a photo of Kody with kids, erased them and added her kids.  
Regardless of which way she did it… she ‘documented ‘ a reality/ relationship that did not exist. Kody was not present in her kids life at the ages they were depicted in the photo.  David Jessop was their father at that time, good, bad or absent.  You can’t change the past. 

Personally, I thought it was really fucking psycho.  In a bunny boiling sorta way.  'I will not be IGNORED Cooter'!

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/24/2023 at 9:14 AM, KeHuy said:

No, because David isn't part of their faith. It applied to Robyn because she and Preston were part of the faith but not considered worthy to practice plural marriage because of their dysfunctional/abusive marriage.

Kody WAS living their faith, very well in fact as he had been approved to have 3 wives. So Robyn asking to be part of their part of their family meant she was now in the eternal family that she agreed to be in in pre-existence with a worthy priesthood holder.

Heavenly Father in what we believe would never give a revelation or testimony to anyone to direct them away to leaving the faith and/or marrying someone who was not part of out faith.

It is impossible based on what the Brown's believe, that Heavenly Father would say "I just want you to be happy so our faith means nothing now, you're divorced if you say so' which is essentially what Christine says 'God' told her. 

It might be made up depending what you believe but the point a lot of people were making is it's shitty for Christine to just decide she doesn't believe in it any more and not respect the 1000s of people living it and believing it that she threw under the bus by giving the impression the faith and a covenant of eternal celestial marriage meant nothing. 

That's what Kodys point is saying the Brown's including Christine spent years saying this a sacred covenant and the basis of our faith as fundamentalist LDS and then Christine just skipped off being sparkly pony saying "yeah don't believe that now"  

Christine can do what the hell she wants as I said. But other people in her faith *or her rejected faith* also get to be pissed off with her sparkly pony oh it just doesn't matter really, I don't believe in it any more and ooh look I've got a new man now attitude.

Well it could also be argued that Christine didn't come to the conclusion that her faith wasn't for her anymore until after her husband failed to be the husband he was required to be, and the faith did nothing about it.  I think it was much more than 'God wants me to be happy', although I know that's one of the things she said.  The Brown's talked early on about how they are supposed to live this way because it helps them work through negative emotions such as jealousy, etc. But everything they mentioned applied only to the women. But the Bible requires things from men as well, and that seems to be seriously overlooked in many patriarchal religions, societies, etc. One example is the man is supposed to love his wife as Christ loves the Church. Maybe she is supposed to be subservient, but in exchange he is supposed to cherish her and take into account her physical and emotional needs.  So I would imagine that a contributing factor to her abandoning her entire faith is the fact that the people in it weren't very true to it themselves, considering men are rarely held to account. So if they see it as Christine just running off all 'sparkly pony' then of course they can be pissed if they want, but they are partially to blame for turning someone off to that belief system by having such lopsided accountability.  Christine is no saint, but Kody was a bad husband, until he was eventually no husband at all. She said herself that she knows she signed up to be a sister wife, but she was still supposed to be an equal wife. If that happend to me, and observers we so quick to put ME down over it, I would be extremely happy to dump those people also.  

Edited by eskimo
  • Like 13
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Religion is a belief system. Anyone can quit believing whenever they want. If those in their (previous) faith are mad, that is a reflection on them and their faith, not a reflection on the person moving on.

The only comments I heard from someone in polyg community was the Darger husband and I believe he basically blamed Kody.

Are there any AUBs speaking out against Christine?

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, eskimo said:

So if they see it as Christine just running off all 'sparkly pony' then of course they can be pissed if they want, but they are partially to blame for turning someone off to that belief system by having such lopsided accountability.  Christine is no saint, but Kody was a bad husband, until he was eventually no husband at all. She said herself that she knows she signed up to be a sister wife, but she was still supposed to be an equal wife. If that happend to me, and observers we so quick to put ME down over it, I would be extremely happy to dump those people also.  

Two points. One. Christine did an interview a few months ago in which she admitted to "leaving the faith" back in Vegas. Why? "Because its bad for women."  The second point. Gwen, before she started filtering her comments, indicated that she and her mom both believed that the AUB was cult- like and that in some ways she thought Kody was a victim as well. This was not just a Kody issue. The part that is confusing everyone - is that Christine on the show - makes it a Kody issue and does not denounce the faith and that is likely to keep the show on the air. People forget, that Christine's mother suffered emotional torture when her husband took a second wife. Christine was not initially impacted but it seems that becoming close to her mom again - may have opened her eyes a bit. The "fairy tale" of equality in polygamy does not actually exist. Christine knows that. But they sold it on the show for a decade. Sadly, the way Kody punished his wives for their "behavior" and put them in situations to "grow them" is all part of the patriarchal polygamist BS. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I was just watching without a Crystal Ball and they mentioned that Christine, when she filed for bankruptcy, included paying  rent to Kody on the Lehi house ($1000/month).

They are saying that her rent was $1000 and her roommate paid her $1200/month so this gave her income which allowed her to get credit cards which carried $17K in debt.

Anyone heard anything about this from a more reputable source?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
2 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I was just watching without a Crystal Ball and they mentioned that Christine, when she filed for bankruptcy, included being in rent to Kody on the Lehi house ($1000/month).

They are saying that her rent was $1000 and her roommate paid her $1200/month so this gave her income which allowed her to get credit cards which carried $17K in debt.

Anyone heard anything about this from a more reputable source?

C5130960-9221-47C3-8140-F7DBDDAFBD8C.jpeg

• Applause 2
  • Useful 4

I'm not sure what I'm reading. Does that mean Christine's partner's support is counted as income? Christine makes $1111 a month and Kody (& Meri & Janelle) pays $1200 of her monthly bills, which equals $2311.

• Like 6

Yes, that's what it actually looks like.  Which is technically fine.  

I'm not sure where Katie Joy saw what she claimed that Kody was charging Christine rent.  I don't see it on that page at least.  Perhaps it's on another page or perhaps Katie Joy can't read the documents.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Yes, that's what it actually looks like.  Which is technically fine.  

I'm not sure where Katie Joy saw what she claimed that Kody was charging Christine rent.  I don't see it on that page at least.  Perhaps it's on another page or perhaps Katie Joy can't read the documents.  

Yes, she showed another page with a line item that showed that $1000 rent payment. And her point was the entire mortgage for the house when they bought it 15 years ago would have been less than $1000. It is an interesting point as there were 2 other families living there as well. She extrapolated that they created 'income' for Christine with this $1200 support so she could get credit cards (which Katie Joy believes were used for the whole family) and then defaulted on the $17K. She also mentioned that Janelle has complained about Kody messing with her credit too.

It does sound like it could be fraud.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Useful 7

I think its been established the Browns were more than creative with their finances and appeared to file bankruptcy ever 5 years until they got the show. Christine filed, Janelle filed and then Kody & Meri filed jointly.

It doesn't appear that any two Browns had a full time job at the same time for any consistent amount of time, nor did anyone make great money. Well of course except for the time that Paedon said Kody "saved the family by selling a big sign".

I think they got by on government entitlements, inconsistent jobs, credit cards and then of course bankruptcies.

I'm going to guess they lied, one way or another, on every form they filled out for the first ten years of their marriages in order to obtain welfare, credit cards, the mortgage and then to file each bankruptcy.

• Like 19
  • Useful 2

It is so annoying. They think they are beating the "SYSTEM".

The system is the worker bees that pay their taxes and bills on time and eventually pay more for goods and services because they choose to live beyond their means.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no child support payment listed, despite Christine having been "single" and Kody being her "roommate". Do they make you seek child support before you can just file for bankruptcy? 

And she went ahead and had a 6th kid after she filed for bankruptcy. Not to mention Kody also took in Robyn and a whole additional family. I really can't stand these people. They work the system. 

And what is a Partnership Assistant???

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no child support payment listed, despite Christine having been "single" and Kody being her "roommate". Do they make you seek child support before you can just file for bankruptcy? 

And she went ahead and had a 6th kid after she filed for bankruptcy. Not to mention Kody also took in Robyn and a whole additional family. I really can't stand these people. They work the system. 

And what is a Partnership Assistant???

“Partnership” roles are real things. I don’t know what it means for Dayton (is that his name?) but for organizations I’ve worked with, they support development and maintenance of partnerships with other organizations that provide complementary services to he ones my organization provides. So an agency that provides housing assistance might have a partnership staff that seeks out other agencies and forms and manages relationships with them such as job training groups, financial management groups, childcare and parenting supports, etc.

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
On 4/27/2023 at 10:55 PM, GeeGolly said:

The only comments I heard from someone in polyg community was the Darger husband and I believe he basically blamed Kody.

The “Darger friendship” was interesting and I have wondered whether it actually was a true friendship. I suspect the only thing they shared was a common goal to bring polygamy out in the open.
In a SW show where the Browns visited the Dargers, it became obvious that Joe Darger runs his family very differently and that his ideas differ from Kody’s. Joe made it pretty clear that he believed that you cannot run a big polygamous family without rules and structure. He’s the head of the family and assumed all responsibility. The chaotic Brown way was quite shocking to him. So yes, I can totally see him putting the blame on Kody.

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

The “Darger friendship” was interesting and I have wondered whether it actually was a true friendship. I suspect the only thing they shared was a common goal to bring polygamy out in the open.
In a SW show where the Browns visited the Dargers, it became obvious that Joe Darger runs his family very differently and that his ideas differ from Kody’s. Joe made it pretty clear that he believed that you cannot run a big polygamous family without rules and structure. He’s the head of the family and assumed all responsibility. The chaotic Brown way was quite shocking to him. So yes, I can totally see him putting the blame on Kody.

Didn't the Dargers all live under one roof too? I can't really remember. And at least from appearances (which we all know can be super deceiving) it seemed that they made enough money to support the entire family instead of just barely grifting by...

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Didn't the Dargers all live under one roof too? I can't really remember. And at least from appearances (which we all know can be super deceiving) it seemed that they made enough money to support the entire family instead of just barely grifting by...

One roof AND more importantly...one kitchen !!

• Like 7
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Joe made it pretty clear that he believed that you cannot run a big polygamous family without rules and structure. He’s the head of the family and assumed all responsibility. The chaotic Brown way was quite shocking to him. So yes, I can totally see him putting the blame on Kody.

Ugh which one do you want. Joe - who enforces patriarchy and his wives "running their will into his." Or Kody, who is completely chaotic, still believes that crap, but doesn't do a good job with it. 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

The Dargers own a construction supply company, and a cleaning company. Not many employees listed, probably the wives.  

Construction would be pretty lucrative in UT, and in  the polygamous community.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Ugh which one do you want. Joe - who enforces patriarchy and his wives "running their will into his." Or Kody, who is completely chaotic, still believes that crap, but doesn't do a good job with it. 

Neither obviously. I don’t see anything wrong with structure and rules. Particularly when it involves such large groups of kids and adults. And the Browns always felt tense, hyperactive and chaotic when together. Even through the tv screen I picked up on the tension and negativity. The Dargers seem more balanced, respectful and at peace, though you never know what happens behind closed doors obviously.
I suspect this came a lot closer to what Christine was expecting from a polygamous marriage. There was a clear admiration on her face when she visited them. I also remember thinking that she might had a crush on Joe!

I will say though, that Joe Darger gives me the creeps on a different level: Marrying 2 cousins in one wedding and then marrying one of your wives’ identical twin sister is something not even Kody Brown can beat! 

• Like 24
42 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Neither obviously. I don’t see anything wrong with structure and rules.

Nothing wrong with structure and rules but I still firmly believe that the dissolution of the Brown family was not the fault of Kody alone. It was the fault of the design itself. With or without an authoritative husband, the structure seems oppressive to women.

• Like 14
On 5/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, Tuxcat said:

Nothing wrong with structure and rules but I still firmly believe that the dissolution of the Brown family was not the fault of Kody alone. It was the fault of the design itself. With or without an authoritative husband, the structure seems oppressive to women.

I totally agree and I think the whole idea of polygamy is disgusting but if you’re determined to live that life as a consenting adult then I think it’s mandatory for the man to take responsibility for making sure that everyone is treated fairly and everyone’s emotional, physical needs are being met.

From what I’ve seen of Joe Darger he runs a tight ship and there’s little opportunity for bullying etc amongst the wives or children.

JMO but ideally there shouldn’t be any favourite wife or favorite children, everyone is expected to chip in for the good of the family as a whole, all wives and their children receive the same amount of time with the husband… none of the nonsense that Kody allowed and probably encouraged to boost his ego as the wives fought with each other and he sat back and watched.

From what we’ve heard apparently Meri was a bully as first wife/ legal wife and Kody allowed her to do so, he only started caring about the bullying atmosphere when his princess Robyn joined the group.

Bottom line I can’t imagine why any self respecting woman would subject herself and her future children to such an oppressive lifestyle but apparently there’s women out there who want to do it… ugh!

Just the thought of my husband hopping from one bed to the next is sickening and my children having to share their dad with 15-20-30 other kids and rarely having any one on one quality time with their dad is even more sickening.

Take that lifestyle and SHOVE IT where the sun don’t shine!!!  🖕🏻

• Like 10
  • Applause 11

Non-faith based polygamy could work. Not that I'd recommend it though.

If the OG3 could have become friends it would have been Kody groveling for attention. It would have been Kody trying to be the best version of himself.

Imagine if on the Kody nights the other two wives and their kids got together and had fun. Movie nights, indoor/outdoor campouts, home done mani and pedis for the moms, cooking and baking together, etc. Even with little funds the OG3 could have had fun together.

The wives would build a tight bond and look forward to Kody nights and non-Kody nights. And it would be matriarchal not patriarchal. 

Kody would end up being the booty call, in a sense. 🤣

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I totally agree and I think the whole idea of polygamy is disgusting but if you’re determined to live that life as a consenting adult then I think it’s mandatory for the man to take responsibility for making sure that everyone is treated fairly and everyone’s emotional, physical needs are being met.

From what I’ve seen of Joe Darger he runs a tight ship and there’s little opportunity for bullying etc amongst the wives or children.

JMO but ideally there shouldn’t be any favourite wife or favorite children, everyone is expected to chip in for the good of the family as a whole, all wives and their children receive the same amount of time with the husband… none of the nonsense that Kody allowed and probably encouraged to boost his ego as the wives fought with each other and he sat back and watched.

From what we’ve heard apparently Meri was a bully as first wife/ legal wife and Kody allowed her to do so, he only started caring about the bullying atmosphere when his princess Robyn joined the group.

Bottom line I can’t imagine why any self respecting woman would subject herself and her future children to such an oppressive lifestyle but apparently there’s women out there who want to do it… ugh!

Just the thought of my husband hopping from one bed to the next is sickening and my children having to share their dad with 15-20-30 other kids and rarely having any one on one quality time with their dad is even more sickening.

Take that lifestyle and SHOVE IT where the sun don’t shine!!!  🖕🏻

When talking about the AUB and the "principle" which describes the "rules" for living a plural lifestyle, what we saw with the Browns is the norm. First wives do tend to battle (we saw evidence of this with Kody's mom battling against Janelle's mom and Annie leaving soon after taking a second wife). Wives compete by design to "learn selflessness." Their emotional needs can never be truly met. This set up encourages competition which encourages reproduction so that women can get more resources and leverage in the system. There are typically favorites in this arrangement. There is no promise of equality. The Brown's made that up when they decided to present a false view of polygamy to the world.

And I'd argue, that the Darger's are probably hiding quite a few skeletons themselves. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 5
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Non-faith based polygamy could work. Not that I'd recommend it though.

If the OG3 could have become friends it would have been Kody groveling for attention. It would have been Kody trying to be the best version of himself.

Imagine if on the Kody nights the other two wives and their kids got together and had fun. Movie nights, indoor/outdoor campouts, home done mani and pedis for the moms, cooking and baking together, etc. Even with little funds the OG3 could have had fun together.

The wives would build a tight bond and look forward to Kody nights and non-Kody nights. And it would be matriarchal not patriarchal. 

Kody would end up being the booty call, in a sense. 🤣

I could sort of see this, except for the part where my partner was having sex with someone else when it wasn't my turn. Blechhh. 

• Like 14

They took another trip to Disneyland. Where is she getting all this money from?? Or is David funding all these trips now? I'm sure his grown kids would love seeing their inheritance spent on Christine.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I’ve never been a fan of that line of thinking. It’s his money; he can spend every cent on whatever he wants and shouldn’t have to worry about leaving any for his kids.

True, but I wouldn't want to see my father taken advantage of either. Christine is like the rest of the Browns when it comes to money. No health insurance and at least one bankruptcy, but also taking vacations, buying/renting huge houses, and driving nice cars. I wouldn't put it past Christine to cling to David financially. 

• Like 12
16 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

True, but I wouldn't want to see my father taken advantage of either. Christine is like the rest of the Browns when it comes to money. No health insurance and at least one bankruptcy, but also taking vacations, buying/renting huge houses, and driving nice cars. I wouldn't put it past Christine to cling to David financially. 

Well if David has any sense at all he will recognize her situation and her past grift. Who can tell. But I also am of the opinion that it is his money. I guess his kids could try and have him declared incompetent but that isn't easy and maybe he isn't incompetent and likes her and what his money can do for her regardless of her past.  We don't have all the inside workings of their relationship or his bank account 

• Like 8

Hopefully David's children aren't already thinking of him gone and any inheritance that might be given them.  David appears fully functional and nowhere near his dotage so his life and money are his to do as he wishes.  I hope his children view it the same way.  Christine is new and shiny to him so he wants to make her happy.  Christine has rarely been treated to much in her life so a few trips that she obviously seems to enjoy aren't so bad at this point.  If they start going to Europe for long stays every few months, maybe then I'll begin to wonder if his income can support that.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Absolom said:

Hopefully David's children aren't already thinking of him gone and any inheritance that might be given them.  David appears fully functional and nowhere near his dotage so his life and money are his to do as he wishes.  I hope his children view it the same way.  Christine is new and shiny to him so he wants to make her happy.  Christine has rarely been treated to much in her life so a few trips that she obviously seems to enjoy aren't so bad at this point.  If they start going to Europe for long stays every few months, maybe then I'll begin to wonder if his income can support that.  

I agree. Also, for all we know, Christine may be making bank on Plex-iglass. She may even have renegotiated her contract with TLC since her storyline helped raise the ratings. From what I've seen of David's daughter who posts on TikTok, she's thrilled for her father's happiness. Last but not least, annual passes to Disneyland from what I've heard, are not that expensive. (Disneyland is not for me so I don't have exact figures. Or figurines.)

ETA: I just looked at Christine's Instagram. There's a series of pix of them at Disney, including one where Truely and David are sitting side by side. Truely is wearing a t-shirt that reads "E is for Existential Dread" (I love this kid!). She's absorbed in her book and her elbow is resting on David's leg. (This may sound odd as described, but it shows her level of comfort with him). It seems like she finally has the father figure she's always lacked, and if he appreciates her, that's amazing.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 21
8 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I agree. Also, for all we know, Christine may be making bank on Plex-iglass. She may even have renegotiated her contract with TLC since her storyline helped raise the ratings. From what I've seen of David's daughter who posts on TikTok, she's thrilled for her father's happiness. Last but not least, annual passes to Disneyland from what I've heard, are not that expensive. (Disneyland is not for me so I don't have exact figures. Or figurines.)

ETA: I just looked at Christine's Instagram. There's a series of pix of them at Disney, including one where Truely and David are sitting side by side. Truely is wearing a t-shirt that reads "E is for Existential Dread" (I love this kid!). She's absorbed in her book and her elbow is resting on David's leg. (This may sound odd as described, but it shows her level of comfort with him). It seems like she finally has the father figure she's always lacked, and if he appreciates her, that's amazing.

Here’s the picture:

1057D4B4-2E4C-419F-9456-8237C3FAD954.jpeg

• Like 7
23 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Since David has clearly hitched his star to Christine's Z list celebrity, I don't think his kids need to worry. He appears to be a famewhore, happily appearing on SM and opening his own accounts to cash in.  I bet he's planning on getting a TLC paycheck soon.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1