Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

What the hell is going on with Gwen??

Holy HUGE boobs!! Batman!!..that sloppy, clingy t-shirt looks a million years old and those horrible flowered baggy assed pants with drawstring.. and the old white sneakers are the icing on the ugly cake! Wtf? She’s a young person that outfit is horrible, maybe if she was just hanging out at home watching TV but not going out to a show!

Christine is wearing the same outfit and it looks sloppy on her as well… what were they thinking?… or maybe that’s it.. they weren’t thinking. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I wonder if Hayden is Gwen's friend?

Hayden is Ysabel's best friend from when they both lived in Las Vegas. I recall reading that Hayden moved to the midwest around the time the Browns moved to Flagstaff. (source for this info was Ysabel's instagram and possibly one of Christine's facebook lives.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Holy HUGE boobs!! Batman!!..that sloppy, clingy t-shirt looks a million years old and those horrible flowered baggy assed pants with drawstring.. and the old white sneakers are the icing on the ugly cake!

Maybe that's her Raging Bisexual uniform.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ehall1052 said:

Aspyn looks beautiful.

She does.  Aspyn and Ysabel are the best-looking Brown children IMO.  It's a shame that their mother didn't marry someone that loved and appreciated her.  

• Love 9
On 6/13/2021 at 6:57 PM, ginger90 said:

Left to right:

Mykelti, Gwendlyn, Hayden (a friend), Aspyn, Mitch, Ysabel, Christine, and Truely.

Thank you so much.  I barely recognized Christine.  Mykelti will look better when she loses her baby fat--I realize she had a baby recently--plus the extra pounds she has packed on living with Taco Tony.  Gwen, her mother, and Truley look sloppy.  Hayden is cute, but she could lose the pigtails for a better look. If that theater is like the ones we go to, Ysabel will freeze.  Aspen and Mitch look the best of the bunch.

• Love 3

I realize that the pandemic has lulled our sense of propriety but they all look like they are wearing pajama pants in public.  I at least tried to wear a decent top in Zoom meetings with sweatpants but no way I'd go out in public that way.  Even I haven't forgotten what's appropriate.

• Love 11

I see people out and about in lounge wear/ pajama type stuff all the time. Even the bedroom slippers are popular anywhere.  Two weeks ago I was in line at the courthouse and saw a lady in line wearing a sports bra with leggings and no top over the bra!  😲I didn’t check to see if she was going into the clerks dept or into an actual courtroom.  I’m in the south. (NC) Pretty much anything goes.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I just saw Christine on the site Cameo!  It’s a place you can purchase personalized messages for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.  I haven’t looked to see which other Brown family members are available. ( Just saw Janelle is there too.) There are a lot there from TLC and Bravo.  scroll down once on the link. 

https://www.cameo.com/browse/reality-tv?nextToken=120

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I just saw Christine on the site Cameo!  It’s a place you can purchase personalized messages for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.  I haven’t looked to see which other Brown family members are available. ( Just saw Janelle is there too.) There are a lot there from TLC and Bravo.  scroll down once on the link. 

https://www.cameo.com/browse/reality-tv?nextToken=120

In the example Christine says that she's out of town at the moment otherwise she'd have Kody join her to say hi.  Yeah, right, as if Robyn lets him out of her house.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9

I didn’t see that Kody was available.  It might be fun to get something. There are some celebs you can meet with a video chat too.  It’s something to consider for the person who has everything. Sort of pricy though for some of the bigger names. 

• Love 3
On 6/16/2021 at 8:19 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I see people out and about in lounge wear/ pajama type stuff all the time. Even the bedroom slippers are popular anywhere.  Two weeks ago I was in line at the courthouse and saw a lady in line wearing a sports bra with leggings and no top over the bra!  😲I didn’t check to see if she was going into the clerks dept or into an actual courtroom.  I’m in the south. (NC) Pretty much anything goes.  

Was it Whitney Thore??? 😲

• LOL 14
Just now, Persnickety1 said:

Was it Whitney Thore??? 😲

No, this was Wake county and I think Whit’s in Guilford.  😁She does like that style though. 

Since covid, it seems that anything I’m wearing when I hop in the car to run errands, get groceries, etc., is just fine.  I don’t think I could actually underdress anymore! 🤣I’m not so sure this is a good thing🤨

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

No, this was Wake county and I think Whit’s in Guilford.  😁She does like that style though. 

Since covid, it seems that anything I’m wearing when I hop in the car to run errands, get groceries, etc., is just fine.  I don’t think I could actually underdress anymore! 🤣I’m not so sure this is a good thing🤨

I could not do this during covid. I still wore skinny jeans and a belt at home. If I had to go out for groceries, I’d throw on different jeans (ones without dog hair), heels and a nice top. I’d heard too many horror stories of weight gain whilst wearing sweats so, I only wore the sweats for working out. 

Of course I have “sitting around the house” jeans and “going amongst people” jeans. 

• Love 8

I’ve gained weight during covid, but I did put on some denim shorts recently and they still fit!  I couldn’t believe it.  I’m working on getting back down though.   I got a tread mill last week? I’m feeling kind of feisty.😆

• Love 10

I admit, I have a pair of those flowing pants (not LuLaNoe, though), and wear them with a t-shirt. But I wear them to the grocery store/running errands/out to lunch. Cute shoes and a necklace help to make it look less casual. Also wearing the right size - it’s a very fine line between flowy and baggy. 

• Love 8

I got a solid black pair of loose pants that are so light and comfy just after covid.  Just knew they would be so versatile....well, I ruined them by splashing them in bleach!  😪It made me sick.  Sadly, they aren’t fit to wear anywhere.  I’ve ruined a few shirts too.  

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I got a solid black pair of loose pants that are so light and comfy just after covid.  Just knew they would be so versatile....well, I ruined them by splashing them in bleach!  😪It made me sick.  Sadly, they aren’t fit to wear anywhere.  I’ve ruined a few shirts too.  

One of the good sides of having a septic tank is that I never use bleach...it kills the "cooties" in the tank that eat the "waste". 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/18/2021 at 4:26 AM, ginger90 said:

ED9D132D-9D82-4256-8E43-F1645C0340C0.jpeg

Just keep living that happy family life Christine!  Get all the love you need while visiting with your Utah bunch, because you will be back on the love diet when you go back to Flagstaff.  With only half your brood with you there, you will definitely feel the difference because I wouldn’t think you could count on anything from the “family” in Flagstaff.  The “husband” and “wives” are pretty worthless at this point when you are looking for love, validation, support, or anything else you should be able to expect from family.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

One of the good sides of having a septic tank is that I never use bleach...it kills the "cooties" in the tank that eat the "waste". 

Are you serious?  Omg, I’ll have reconsider this.  Maybe just use wipes and no liquid.....

• Love 1

I never use bleach because I'm a klutz and when I was 7 my older sister was "helping out" with the laundry and spilled bleach on my favourite dress.  I have never forgotten.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Absolom said:

I use bleach, but only when I'm wearing my painting/bleach using clothes.  No splash bleach is also our friend.

Agree I really need to get down and scrub my shower floor.  I usually wear an old pool cover up that I sleep in sometime.  But need to use a bleach based cleaner.

• Love 3

OF COURSE her 40's were bad.  She was usually ignored, while RobChin got 90% of Kootie's attention.  She 'married' a shitty husband, and was definitely the Basement Wife.

Yeah, a birthday message for a fan didn't need to include that crap.  I too hope husband got his $ back.  

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

OF COURSE her 40's were bad.  She was usually ignored, while RobChin got 90% of Kootie's attention.  She 'married' a shitty husband, and was definitely the Basement Wife.

Yeah, a birthday message for a fan didn't need to include that crap.  I too hope husband got his $ back.  

I can only imagine the inner turmoil she lives with if she vents like this to a complete stranger.  The kids still at home are probably subject to her emotional outbursts daily.  Seek help Christine.😧

• Love 14

I'm just remembering an episode where Christine actually ran around her house screaming, and *I think* it was Aspyn that had to tell her to calm down.  Was that when they had to prep for Mykelti's or Aspyn's wedding (not sure which?)

Anyway, she was running around her LV house full-tilt bananas.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, JenMcSnark said:

So apparently Christine's home just went up for sale.

Is she finally going to leave this asshole and move to Utah?  Or will she be joining Janell in the RV at Prairie Plague Pond?

Yep, she has it listed for $725,000.  She paid $520,000 for it so she will do WAYYYYY better on profit from this house than she did on her Las Vegas house.  

Does anyone know what the status of Mykelti's living situation is?  Mykelti had the townhouse in ST George (which was the first place they bought) that she was letting her brother and Tony's brother rent out.  Then they bought the house in St George, which they still own and I haven't seen put up for sale yet.  Last I heard Mykelti and Tony moved to Lehi - not sure if they bought ANOTHER house there or are renting in Lehi.  Maybe Christine will take over the St George house from them? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, JenMcSnark said:

So apparently Christine's home just went up for sale.

I noticed that Janelle's old rennal is still for sale, with a price drop and all new photos with Janelle's furniture & crap removed. Though they didn't spring for a can of paint to cover up two dog-scratched doors.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, smarty said:

Yep, she has it listed for $725,000.  She paid $520,000 for it so she will do WAYYYYY better on profit from this house than she did on her Las Vegas house.  

Does anyone know what the status of Mykelti's living situation is?  Mykelti had the townhouse in ST George (which was the first place they bought) that she was letting her brother and Tony's brother rent out.  Then they bought the house in St George, which they still own and I haven't seen put up for sale yet.  Last I heard Mykelti and Tony moved to Lehi - not sure if they bought ANOTHER house there or are renting in Lehi.  Maybe Christine will take over the St George house from them? 

The great news is that Kody is now off the title to Christine's house, ensuring that any profit realized will be hers alone.  Good for her.

I was under the impression that Mykelti and Tony bought the house when they moved to Lehi, meaning that they would have 3 homes at that time. 

It would be a real storyline if Christine does intend to move to St. George and takes over the house M & T still own.  This is the type of content the viewing public deserve after being subject to their prior, pointless moves.  

I'll help Christine pack. 

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I'll help Christine pack. 

Judging from the photos, they have already moved out most of their stuff but there are racks of LuLaNo rags in one room and exterior photos have Christine's vehicle and Kootie's trailer in them.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 7

Run, Christine!  Run to St. George!  Be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!  I would watch the HECK out of a season where Christine ditches this family.  She gave everything she had to them and in turn they gaslighted her and gave her a big fat nothing sandwich in return.  

But also, how do Tony and Mykelti afford three homes on the income of a gamer and LuLaNo sales?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

But also, how do Tony and Mykelti afford three homes on the income of a gamer and LuLaNo sales?  

Not only 3 homes but they also purchased a nice new truck.  Tony may be more astute that he is given credit for.  Possibly, he purchased the first 2 when he was still employed with the bank and was able to seize opportunities for distress sales.  The townhouse mortgage is probably covered by the rent paid by their brothers.

I know nothing about the gaming world, but if he is writing programs or designing new games, there may be real money out there in that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Sandy W said:

I know nothing about the gaming world, but if he is writing programs or designing new games, there may be real money out there in that?

I may be wrong, but I thought he was trying to make money off of people watching him play games? Still don't see how that garners enough income to qualify for 3 mortgages.  

Also, does anyone know where Ysabel chose to go to college?  I was curious if she was breaking free and not attending NAU like all the other Brown kids.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I would watch the HECK out of a season where Christine ditches this family.

She's not going anywhere.  She bought into the whole Kootie as Prophet schtick and allowed him to abuse her children without batting an eye.  She allowed him to browbeat Ysabel into wearing that quack contraption and allowed him to blame the kid when it didn't work.  THen he wanted to send her alone for major surgery.  He almost sent Truley to an early grave and chose Robyn's spawn over her during Covid.

Sorry, J may be a party of one but I cannot stand her. She's a brainwashed Stepford wife who has no independent thoughts.  She's controlled by Kootie and always will be.

• Love 14

@Cetacean, you may be right - the only thing I think Christine might have going for her that the other women don't is that her own mother and aunt bailed on polygamy and could potentially un-brainwash her from the Kult of Kody.  Plus I have to imagine that her daughters, who have been ignored by Kody for the majority of their lives, haven't asked their mother if maybe she'd be better off without him and really do want her to move to Utah to be with them.

As Christine gets older, she HAS to know - somewhere in her brain - that Kody is not planning on growing old with her.  She can either move and be with her kids, or she can be completely alone.  I guess I hold out hope for Christine the most just because of the heinous way Kody has treated her girls.  They'd all be much better off if he wasn't in the picture.

• Love 20
35 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

He almost sent Truley to an early grave and chose Robyn's spawn over her during Covid.

I remember when Truley was sick. I understand accidents happen, and no parent is perfect, but Kody was REALLY negligent with caring for her during that incident. If it had not been for ASPYN, who actually took the caregiver responsibilities towards her siblings seriously, Truley may not have made it. After that, no way would I have let Kody take the lead on Ysabel's care for her scoliosis. 

I do not think Christine will go anywhere unless she is financially forced to, unless a child says "I will support you if you come live with me, but not Dad".

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

As Christine gets older, she HAS to know - somewhere in her brain - that Kody is not planning on growing old with her.  She can either move and be with her kids, or she can be completely alone.

I bet dollars to donuts she will nanny Asypn's kids and other others may send her an allowance. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

Judging from the photos, they have already moved out most of their stuff but there are racks of LuLaNo rags in one room and exterior photos have Christine's vehicle and Kootie's trailer in them.

Where can I/we find these photos? Thanks

• Love 1

I pray that she has not fallen for one of Kody's scheme to cash out on that house and make her move to another RV. I do hope she said f*ck this and is going to move to Utah without him. He is such a douche not to even join Janelle, her peppers and the kids for a reunion

• Love 13