Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’m thinking Christine doesn’t really know what taxiing is.

Christine either brushes her teeth with the same vigor and enthusiasm as she does everything else in her life, or the goodie bag contained a used toothbrush.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
On 8/30/2019 at 9:52 AM, Sandy W said:

Christine either brushes her teeth with the same vigor and enthusiasm as she does everything else in her life, or the goodie bag contained a used toothbrush.

😂 LLOL! Literally laughing out loud. Love your observation.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

She must not fly much.  I've been stuck overnight more times than I can count and always carry the basics on me when I fly, not in checked baggage.

RIGHT???  You keep that stuff on you JUST IN CASE.

• Love 5

She is really very....childlike isn't she.  The wide eyed wonder at getting free stuff at a motel makes her seem quite simple-minded.  What motel doesn't have essentials on hand and most of them have have shampoo and lotion as standard items. Hardly worthy of a SM posting.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

She is really very....childlike isn't she.  The wide eyed wonder at getting free stuff at a motel makes her seem quite simple-minded.  What motel doesn't have essentials on hand and most of them have have shampoo and lotion as standard items. Hardly worthy of a SM posting.

Considering Kootie was her first and only, and they didn't even kiss until their spiritual marriage, I'd say she was pretty sheltered.  No way would I post that kind of stuff.  It's one reason I hardly ever look at SM, and it's nice to have Ginger and other more internet-savvy posters here to keep this COL up on the Browns' latest shenanigans.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

She must not fly much.  I've been stuck overnight more times than I can count and always carry the basics on me when I fly, not in checked baggage.

I fly about once a year. Never pack any essentials in my carry-on.  I like to live on the edge!  And yes I've had my luggage not arrive with me once and another time I got stuck midway coming home and didn't have my luggage overnight because they kept it at the airport. 

I just really don't want to hassle with the pulling shit out of my bag at security thing. It gives me too much anxiety without having to do that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Even if your luggage is not lost, delayed or cancelled flights may stretch out your day to 12 hrs or more, and being able to brush your teeth and hair is nice.

Those two pics of Christine & Axel were posted before and after Vanga's birth.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Even if your luggage is not lost, delayed or cancelled flights may stretch out your day to 12 hrs or more, and being able to brush your teeth and hair is nice.

Those two pics of Christine & Axel were posted before and after Vanga's birth.

Dunno why, but "the birth of Vanga" made me think "The bride of Vanganstein." Ok I'm nuts.

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Dunno why, but "the birth of Vanga" made me think "The bride of Vanganstein." Ok I'm nuts.

I keep thinking of Vangie from RuPaul's Drag Race! LMAO Whoever posted that "Miss Vangie" post earlier was right on point! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, VegasVixen said:

Whoever posted that "Miss Vangie" post earlier was right on point! 

Me! After I went through all the various pronunciations, Vangie was the only thing I heard. I can't wait to hear what nickname they call her, because there is no way they are always going to call her by her full name. Just so we don't confuse her with an outstanding drag queen, we can go with Miss Vanga (thanks @deirdra!)

• Love 4

I travel once or twice a year. An advantage to being a COL is that I get to walk through the scanner, not take things out of my suitcase or take my shoes off. I usually fly Alegiant so that may be part of it and I pre check in, maybe that makes a difference too. I carry a small suitcase that fits under the seat in front of me and it is good for 4-5 days of travel for me. 

I am thinking of maybe being a snowbird this winter (I live in MT) if I do I will take the train, so much easier and none of the extra fees for everything.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I travel once or twice a year. An advantage to being a COL is that I get to walk through the scanner, not take things out of my suitcase or take my shoes off. I usually fly Alegiant so that may be part of it and I pre check in, maybe that makes a difference too. I carry a small suitcase that fits under the seat in front of me and it is good for 4-5 days of travel for me. 

I am thinking of maybe being a snowbird this winter (I live in MT) if I do I will take the train, so much easier and none of the extra fees for everything.

You're not over 75!!!!  You can't be.  (My husband enjoys the "keep your shoes on" rule when we travel.)

If you snowbird to Arizona, send me a note.  Coffee is my treat!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

As the founder of the COL Club, we welcome all new members - as long as you have a hose long enough to spray annoying youngsters who trespass on your lawn.

I have a 250 foot hose that stretches from the house to my greenhouse...

But I'm "only" 53.  Am I "old" enough?? 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 9/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, Roslyn said:

I’m only in my thirties but I’ve just gone and invited myself to the clubhouse and nobody’s turned the hose on me yet 🤞🏼  It’s fairly inclusive here, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Mariah would be proud of us. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

You're not over 75!!!!  You can't be.  (My husband enjoys the "keep your shoes on" rule when we travel.)

If you snowbird to Arizona, send me a note.  Coffee is my treat!

No, not over 75, but I am 70. I have actually gotten to walk through a couple times when I was 69. 

My kids and grands all live in the SF Bay Area, if I were to snowbird anywhere I'd go there. But thanks for the invite. Who knows one day I may end up in AZ.

• Love 2
On 9/1/2019 at 10:56 AM, Teafortwo said:

I'm close to 59 and I'm inviting myself in too! I actually thought the C stood for Crochety lol

I love this amazing and under utilised word crotchety! It also works very well. 

I would like to propose (and then I’ll get right back to Christine or move to small talk mods I promise), pending the founders permission of course, that COL is an inclusive club and members can be either Clueless Old Ladies or Crotchety Oldish Ladies or any mix of the above, as long as they come together for their common mission statement, of not tolerating the Brown’s loitering on their lawn with their grifting ways. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

Can you imagine how clueless the Brown Clowns will be at 70?  At 50, Janelle just discovered limes and at 24 Mariah discovered steel-cut oats.  Perhaps by 70 Janelle will have encountered a rock star cabbage that doesn't come in a can.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Even if there were an age limit I think an exception would be made for the hose.  They THINK you can't get them and then POW😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That's my fridge after a Costco run, not exactly the same choices but I do buy the big pack of brown eggs and almond milk. I'm single and my fridge is packed! 

I won't let my kitties sniff around inside though. I'm afraid of one getting accidentally trapped inside.

• Love 7
On 9/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, ginger90 said:

What a sucker I’ve been! Working and paying my bills on time...I could have simply bought everything I want on credit and then declare bankruptcy! Silly me!

I guess this old monogamist just doesn’t understand the financial intricacies of the persecuted polygamists!   

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Christine’s house is back on the market.

So the one who was a stay-at-home mom for years, with no visible means of income (other than food stamps) is paying the mortgage on TWO houses in her name?  She barely had enough to make the down payment when they started building in Vegas.

I gotta start selling LulaRoe.  Those women (Meri and Christine) are ROLLING in dough!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 8/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, Roslyn said:

53 here too.  Join the "COL" Club today and we will ship you "The Shockwave" -- a brand-new accessory for your hose that shoots a majestic jet of icy-cold water the length of a city block! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4