Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Look how happy they all look! This is such a genuine photo. Even Kody looks happy and proud. I'm not even going to snark on this one.

Wow--he sure looks tall next to his parents! So this makes the 8th Brown kid to more or less leave the family nest(s)? Logan in grad school in LV; Mariah in grad school in Chicago; Hunter in USAF academy; Garrison and Paedon in National Guard; Aspyn, Maddison, and Mykelti are all married. Dayton's in college but at a new home in Flagstaff -- almost half the kids are grown up now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Congrats to Paedon! I hope that he keeps safe and gets to see some of this big old world!  😊

Except that as National Guard (which isn't a full time job, by the way) is normally called up and sent into war zones or used for disaster relief. It's not a normal military gig like Army/Navy/Air Force.  These guys are "weekend warriors" unless deployed.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Except that as National Guard (which isn't a full time job, by the way) is normally called up and sent into war zones or used for disaster relief. It's not a normal military gig like Army/Navy/Air Force.  These guys are "weekend warriors" unless deployed.

That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to seem unpatriotic for pointing that out.  What are Paedon and Garrison doing for a day job, since the National Guard is only one weekend a month and two weeks a year?  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I think this is great for him especially if he is going to school.  My fiance is in the national guard and because of it he was able to get hired on as a civilian technician with DOD and now has an amazing career that he would not have if he wasn't in the guard.  Plus he trains every month plus several other times throughout the year so it isn't just the weekends so much anymore.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, busybusybeaver said:

I think this is great for him especially if he is going to school.  My fiance is in the national guard and because of it he was able to get hired on as a civilian technician with DOD and now has an amazing career that he would not have if he wasn't in the guard.  Plus he trains every month plus several other times throughout the year so it isn't just the weekends so much anymore.  

Most states require one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer.

This so why she can no longer have a real job and has to MLM her way through life. She has to be available at the drop of a hat to watch her siblings, be available for filming or just be around for the “perfect” Instagram moment. Real jobs get in the way of living life the easy way. 

• Love 4

So I am trying to understand, so Christine did go on the LLNo cruise ? So she selling it as well ? I assume then her and Mckankles shared a room, I wonder if Maddie shared with Pudge or Sludge, whatever her name is...I assume Meri was too good to share her cabin with her daughters lesbian luver.. 

Didnt see much posted online with group photos of all them enjoying grazing the buffet 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So I am trying to understand, so Christine did go on the LLNo cruise ? So she selling it as well ? I assume then her and Mckankles shared a room, I wonder if Maddie shared with Pudge or Sludge, whatever her name is...I assume Meri was too good to share her cabin with her daughters lesbian luver.. 

Didnt see much posted online with group photos of all them enjoying grazing the buffet 

Yes, Christine was on the cruise.  I don't think I ever saw a picture of the four of them together . . . Meri was off doing ELITE LEVEL stuff, so she wouldn't have been hanging with the peons on lower levels.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Yes, Christine was on the cruise.  I don't think I ever saw a picture of the four of them together . . . Meri was off doing ELITE LEVEL stuff, so she wouldn't have been hanging with the peons on lower levels.

Gotcha, kinda like my older brother used to do when we were in middle school when he saw me in the hall and he was with friends,never spoke but got the old giphy.gif 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh MFM, you NEVER fail to crack me up!!!  I just lurve your posts.

It seems that many of the top LLNo are bailing off the ship and seeking greener pyramids before the collapse.  As a result, the company couldn't fill the assigned allotment of attendees they had anticipated. they probably received a special price for the cruise based on X number of guests.  Because of the dearth, they opened the cruise to salespeople that didn't qualify but were willing to pay for their own cruise.  The supposed benefit to those that paid their own way would be the networking and informative seminars.  I think that Christine and Audge fell into this category, I have no doubt that Meri would have paid Audge's fare and Robyn may have been willing to pay for Christine, just to break up the breakfast kanoodling with Kody.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Back in the old days, we'd sometimes look at a pregnant woman and say that she'd swallowed a watermelon seed.  Hope that's not a hint about Mykelti . . . 

That makes me laugh!  When I was in grade school, way back in the 60's, I had my appendix removed.  When a neighbor boy had to have his removed a while later, his big sister said it was because he swallowed a watermelon seed!  My mom used to joke that if anyone swallowed a watermelon seed, that watermelons would grow in the toilet.  Good times.

• LOL 7

Canoodling, what a great word!  I'm sure Robyn is jockeying for Kootie's favors with Christine, now that Christine got skinnier, all the better for Kootie's attention.  Sponge Robyn Square Head can't dill with not being the skinniest wife, and it just must rankle her.  Good.  Couldn't happen to a nicer snake in the grass.

1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Oh MFM, you NEVER fail to crack me up!!!  I just lurve your posts.

It seems that many of the top LLNo are bailing off the ship and seeking greener pyramids before the collapse.  As a result, the company couldn't fill the assigned allotment of attendees they had anticipated. they probably received a special price for the cruise based on X number of guests.  Because of the dearth, they opened the cruise to salespeople that didn't qualify but were willing to pay for their own cruise.  The supposed benefit to those that paid their own way would be the networking and informative seminars.  I think that Christine and Audge fell into this category, I have no doubt that Meri would have paid Audge's fare and Robyn may have been willing to pay for Christine, just to break up the breakfast kanoodling with Kody.

• Love 5

So apparently they've finally unloaded Christine's LV McMansion.  I wonder how much the new owner is going to spend fixing it?  Even with Kootie making personal appearances, it's taken months to sell.

Meanwhile, no takers yet for Meri's wet bar, and Janelle's dirty birthin' tub.  Every time the Browns make a fiduciary decision, it's a money pit.  Time for Kootie to play Mighty Mouse, and "save the day" (show) and go looking for #5.  Christine and Robyn's heads would explode.  Meri and Janelle wouldn't give two shits.  LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

So that's FT's Mykelti in the middle?  She is actually returning to the hotshot banker?  

That must mean Christine is back from the Good Ship LuLaNo.  Where is Truely?  The one that Kootie ignored from birth?  The one that he doesn't even know how to get ready for school.  Because, from Robyn's actual "Day One," he's neglected his other 13 kids, and particularly Christine's kids.  

Part-time father, full-time asshat, pretty much says it all.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Yup, Mykelti holding Ysabel, while Gwendlyn climbs on Mykelti’s back. It doesn’t look like the greatest idea for Ysabel.

Thanks for that... Initially I thought it was Christine hanging on front while Gwen rides the BULL... Lol 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I have always wanted to parade around a parking lot wearing a ratty bathrobe!  Sign me up for whatever Christine is wearing!

#stagingiseverything #doNOTlistentoMykeltiforcryingoutloud 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I have always wanted to parade around a parking lot wearing a ratty bathrobe!  Sign me up for whatever Christine is wearing!

Even in a blanket, look how skinny she looks!

• Love 10

I find it very telling that Christine has never looked better or more happy than she does now, judging by the instagram pics. Living a monogamous lifestyle, away from the sister wives, really suits her.

The more distance between them, the happier they all really appear to be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Even in a blanket, look how skinny she looks!

I'm shocked at how skinny she has gotten!  Maybe she joined Janelle's health club and listened to that good advice!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2019 at 6:32 AM, neh said:

Didn't Kody just say (on the Aspen wedding episode) that Truly gets hyper if she doesn't eat right? Guess Mykelti didn't see that part.

Yes, he did!

My "quoter" isn't working right this morning.  Grrrrr!

Not only does she get hyper - they said she gets mean!  I would imagine she was a purple minion when she finished slurping up that gigantic sugar bomb!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Didn't Kody just say (on the Aspen wedding episode) that Truly gets hyper if she doesn't eat right? Guess Mykelti didn't see that part.

Yes, he did!

My "quoter" isn't working right this morning.  Grrrrr!

Not only does she get hyper - they said she gets mean!  I would imagine she was a purple minion when she finished slurping up that gigantic sugar bomb!

Yup and Christine said Truely has a hard time making friends because of her moods.

No wonder the poor kid hates the thought of moving to Flagstaff... It's not easy for her to make friends and she's leaving the few friends she's managed to make in Vegas.

Way to go Kootie... It's all about Robyn and what's good for HER kids... To hell with Truely, Gabe, Gwen etc...

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But....they were all going to sell in a month!  Mona said so!

Man, I bet old Mona rues the day she taped that episode.

She certainly over-estimated the celebrity cachet of the Brown bunch.  Possibly they paid far more than market value when they purchased originally due to lack of downpayment.

Price history 4023 Wild Eagle Circle, Janelle's house:-

July 2012 listed $402,990

September 2012 price change to $440,500

December 2012 Sold $443,700

I wonder why the price kept adjusting up during the course of construction, I don't believe Janelle ordered upgrades, possibly the granite countertops, but that is nowhere near a $40,000 price increase.

Edited by Sandy W
additional thought
  • Useful 1
37 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She certainly over-estimated the celebrity cachet of the Brown bunch.  Possibly they paid far more than market value when they purchased originally due to lack of downpayment.

Price history 4023 Wild Eagle Circle, Janelle's house:-

July 2012 listed $402,990

September 2012 price change to $440,500

December 2012 Sold $443,700

I wonder why the price kept adjusting up during the course of construction, I don't believe Janelle ordered upgrades, possibly the granite countertops, but that is nowhere near a $40,000 price increase.

Appliances and window coverings, I bet

• Useful 1
  • Love 2