Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

For your viewing pleasure.....

2786A921-F7F7-4246-BFBC-BCD720FBC173.jpeg

This road looks similar to the one outside Robyn's rental when they first invaded Flagstaff.  I wonder if this was Meri's camo gear she wore when doing reconnaissance on the whereabouts of Kody. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I had to wear a jumpsuit when I was a flight nurse.   Never, ever again thank heavens.  Those are beastly to take off in a hurry plus there is virtually no way to keep the top from hitting the floor when using a rest room.  It was awful.

Ha! I had to wear one while flying helicopter bighorn sheep surveys. Try dealing with it when you have to pee in the wild.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

She looks as if she tumbled out of a helicopter on a maneuver. What a poser.

If she got a jeans jacket in her real size, she wouldn't have to cut off the sleeves. 

Christine, at least, tried to style the ugly jumpsuit with shoes and a necklace. It was a fail, but she tried. Super Seller Meri, just pulled on her dirty old booties, stuffed her phone in a side pocket, and called it a day. 

If I saw anyone over the age of 3 wearing that out in public...

Seriously, WHO IS GOING TO BUY THIS SHIT? 

It reminds me of a beekeeper's or janitor's outfit. 

"Reporting for latrine duty, sir!"

ETA also saw LLR came out with what look like thin, cheaply made sweatpants. $52. Holy crap. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

This road looks similar to the one outside Robyn's rental when they first invaded Flagstaff.  I wonder if this was Meri's camo gear she wore when doing reconnaissance on the whereabouts of Kody. 

Meri posted a picture a few days ago that was taken inside Robins house... I wonder if she is staying with them?

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Ha! I had to wear one while flying helicopter bighorn sheep surveys. Try dealing with it when you have to pee in the wild.

I wear them at work when it is cold. Peeing in the bush is a special skill. Still my jumpsuits look bette than that crap Meri is wearing. At least mine has field cred and fits better (and won’t burn at the smallest spark). 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

How in the world is XOE even pronounced?

P.S.  Truely, your bonus mom Meri stole your jacket again. 

That is truly! ugly as shit.  Camo onesies?  UGH.

On IG someone asked what size she is wearing and Meri said "XL but it's available up to 3XL"

Can you imagine? 

Meri looks bad enough but let's see how Janelle looks in hers!  😲

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well in a world where we can GTS (Google that shit) I came up with this

Anybody wanna bet this is another way to torture some poor kid for his/her whole life?  (Or is his/her incorrect these days? Should it be hxs, hxr?  I am losing track.)

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Well in a world where we can GTS (Google that shit) I came up with this

Anybody wanna bet this is another way to torture some poor kid for his/her whole life?  (Or is his/her incorrect these days? Should it be hxs, hxr?  I am losing track.)

Thanks Kohola.  This COL appreciates you!  Now I have a new acronym, too.

As someone who has a dyslexic relative, it's maddening that people try and make spelling/pronunciation more difficult.  Another reason to dislike Meri and LLCrap.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I was trying to think of why Meri would be so enthralled by this look and I think I get it...

1. She’s only subjecting innocent bystanders to just the one ugly patterned garment head to toe. Hard to do the traditional tacky LuLaNo pattern mixing in a jumpsuit; so there’s less backlash from the ‘pesky haters’ about it not matching . 

2. Caleb would be definitely approve, I’d bet she’d be his favourite bonus mother-in-law when he sees this outfit, (which would piss off Janelle so double win!)
F46DF5C7-6B1E-4611-BD7C-77518E697530.jpeg.37f18287d819791d0909d5417383a639.jpeg

3. Ok Halloween has already been, but she’s all sorted for next year with just minimal accessories (just add one of Kodouches many firearms and an army adult bonus son’s cap and Robert’s your father’s brother)

6D73670E-DE2E-48AD-994E-217C29AF4D6E.jpeg.747d981c34645e43e8f50c0fef65adea.jpeg

4. If she needs a quick place to hide from the annoying bonus children she doesn’t want to help raise, she can simply go stand in the Flagstaff backyard 84D7003A-2CFA-4C6C-812B-ECED33127168.thumb.jpeg.e6a5d30c4502b9370f9167fa047f8c51.jpeg

I thought of Caleb & Maddie's weddingk, too, when I saw the camo.  

Truely, honey, I'm sorry your bonus mom Meri that steals your jacket only wants King Sol and other assorted Robyn spawn to spend any time with.  You wouldn't like her, anyway.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

What is so "amazing" about a piece of cloth you wrap around yourself. It has no seams or anything. I rarely declare that my blankets are amazing that's pretty much the same design.

I don’t get it, either. Never did like giant shawls—and that’s the “mini” one. They hardly ever look good and will need readjustment as you walk along, get in and out of a car, etc. What good does it do anyways if it’s polyester? 

Just glad it’s not a jumpsuit. That had to be the WORST thing I’ve seen Meri wear (and Christine!)—the brainwashing is strong with that company. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

..the brainwashing is strong with that company. 

They just go from cult to cult;  polygamy to LLRags isn't that much of a jump.  The common denominator is women who have no self esteem and need to be told what to think and do and not to question anything their "leaders" feed them.

• Love 7
On 11/9/2019 at 10:51 AM, xwordfanatik said:

My guess is they misspelled Zoë and spelled it the way they mispronounce Zoë.

Sofa Sloth - great job with camo-Xoe hiding in the forest and with the semi-automatic weapon.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Leaps and bounds better than that jumpsuit. 

Only because the "Amazing Mimi" hides most of the horizontal stripes in her shirt.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Incredibly, some unfortunate soul actually bought this. Now, they're ready for jail!

A1A7C5B6-C510-4CC0-BF48-049974B279FC.jpeg

Jail or a concentration camp! Holy he!! that is so ugly why would anyone buy that and for $52! I don't get the sheeple buying this carp!!

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Jail or a concentration camp! Holy he!! that is so ugly why would anyone buy that and for $52! I don't get the sheeple buying this carp!!

Lol, I know “carp” was a typo but I actually pictured carp in my mind. Even the Bottom-feeding fish would reject this garbage. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2019 at 6:45 PM, ginger90 said:

For your viewing pleasure.....

2786A921-F7F7-4246-BFBC-BCD720FBC173.jpeg

I especially love the way it gathers and pulls at the waist, making you look like you have a paunch whether you do or not.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:41 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Incredibly, some unfortunate soul actually bought this. Now, they're ready for jail!

A1A7C5B6-C510-4CC0-BF48-049974B279FC.jpeg

So if I'm reading this poorly worded ad correctly, this olive-and white striped onesie was designed to "compliment" ALL of the LLR overlays in your collection.  I'm afraid I am going to need more proof - I would like to see this paired with a monkey-print cardigan, or worn under a demon-tadpole dress, please.  Once I see how flawlessly this pairs with literally ANYTHING else, I'm all in!

Also, what is "super-soft MVF"?  Micro-viscosity fiberglass?  Marvelously vaporous fertilizer?  Massively victorious fanny?  Again, I need more before I hand over my $52.

EDIT: oops, it's actually MVS.  My bad, but I still don't have a clue what it means - "May Violate Senses?"

Edited by laurakaye
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 22
42 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Lol, I know “carp” was a typo but I actually pictured carp in my mind. Even the Bottom-feeding fish would reject this garbage. 

Next thing you know, Xoe will come in a carp pattern - more slimming than horizontal stripes.

I had to google MVS to see what the letters stood for & found: MVS yarns are produced by VORTEX spinning system manufactured by MURATA. Contrast to ring spun yarns, MVS yarns do not require cross-knitting of S-yarn nor Z-yarn when producing a premium fabric because the needle lines skew much less.  Its pilling grade of 3 or above allows MVS yarns to satisfy the increasing expectations of a variety of customers. MVS yarn provides better moisture-absorbent aspect and faster drying rate than ring spun yarns. A dry touch of the yarn is ideal for sports and active wears as well. We produce a various kinds of MVS yarns such as combed cotton yarn, carded cotton yarn, blended yarn, neppy yarn, and synthetic yarn.

I wonder if the Lulaneedle-lines skew less than previously.

In case you wonder what neppy yarn is: Yarn with small entanglements of textile fibers that cannot be unraveled, formed during carding or ginning. If neps which are on the surface of the fabric, they can cause undyed or unprinted spots during dyeing or printing. Neps sometimes contain immature fibres which are usually weaker than normal fibres.

Since when is unevenly-dyed, weak-fibered fabric a selling point?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Since when is unevenly-dyed, weak-fibered fabric a selling point?

lol, evidently you are a fashion hater as I am sure Meri would say.

Up is down, less is more, and ugly is beautiful, no? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I can't really hate metallics, as my late mother-in-law wore them in the 80's-90's.

That said, I would never wear them.  I dress conservatively and don't like to be the center of attention, plus I'm sure they would be hot and sweaty.  This LLHN crap is more than likely poorly made and will fall apart with the first washing/cleaning.  Overpriced and unflattering.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

That hot pink sure pulls the eyes right to the ample bosum of the lady wearing that color.

I know. It's incredible.  At least she's wearing a good bra or they'd be in her lap.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

And the LLR machine just keeps on churning out new products.  I just cannot fathom how this company is not only STILL going strong, but actually manufacturing new stuff.  I don't want to think about who is making this crap and what their working conditions are.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

No one is smiling in that pic. 

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm sure they're all getting itchy. 

I was going to say, it's tricky to smile when your clothes are made of recycled tin cans and there are sharp edges poking you in your delicate areas.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

Shiny fabrics emphasize every lump, bump and bulge.  Remember Meri's "commitment" dress?

That. Was. TERRIBLE. Why would someone wear something that makes them look so bad? It’s like she lost a bet, not made a choice.  That said, shiny material and metallics can be pulled off and look stylish and posh—but they aren’t made by LuLaNO or some random ugly dress maker.

I swear that company hates women with their ugly, expensive, cheaply made shit; it must give them some power-wielding enjoyment. The wardrobes they show hanging look like costumes for the local circus.

This company is an ASSHOLE. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Operator error? I think?
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I was going to say, it's tricky to smile when your clothes are made of recycled tin cans and there are sharp edges poking you in your delicate areas.

At least they made good use of my discarded Miller Lite cans. 

Can't wait for the plastic straw dress that will be their next material d'jour 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Found this article alluding to “counseling” for Meri and Kody and that her independence might be staged. i don’t believe for one second that Kody is interested in fixing thing with this bitter, lumbering linebacker of a woman, but here it is:

https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-meri-kody-browng-marriage-counseling/

I think it's more likely that the staging involves Kootie and Meri having an interest in rekindling their relationship.  Although Kootie is (allegedly) practicing monogamy with Robyn, the theme of the program that brings in the big bucks is polygamy, and they need to make it look as if all four women are still on the "spiritual marriage" train.  

Just my opinion, but it seems to me that while Meri is still feeling the hurt of rejection from Kootie, in real life, she isn't waiting around for him to throw her some crumbs of his attention.  As much as I dislike Meri, I dislike Kootie even more and hope all of the women dump him for good as soon as they can stop pretending for the television cameras.  

• Love 6