Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I hope they don't. I think it might be hazardous to the well-being of both Leon and Audrey to appear on the show.

Yes, honestly at least point it seems hazardous (mentally stressful)to the well-being of everyone to appear on this show.  This show has really gone off the rails the last couple of years.  As far as Meri, it seems she is supportive of Leon, but any kind of extended filming of their relationship would probably be stressful.  Meri’s relationship with her kid always seemed like it was walking on eggshells since the catfish scenario.  I do think Meri loves Leon, but it seems like she hesitates because she thinks she will say the wrong thing.  

Leon seems to be on their own journey and filming would likely be messy because the show is focused on ratings not people’s well-being.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 16
7 minutes ago, Libby said:

How would it be hazardous? I wouldn't want them to put themselves in a hazardous situation either, but I can't think how it could be hazardous.

They've already announced their transition publicly.

Leon doesn't post much on Insta. Don't know about Tiktok. But appearing on the show, which has been pulling in a large audience lately, would mean drawing more attention to themselves, which could impact their safety.  We all live in a dangerous world, but even moreso for trans people.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
36 minutes ago, Libby said:

I hope that TLC covers the topic of Leon's transition next season. I would be interested to see Meri's reaction. I'm also interested to see where Meri's relationship with Leon stands now. I'd also like them to pick up the storyline regarding Leon and Audrey's wedding which they abandoned when covid hit.

I think that these topics related to Meri are much more interesting than yet another season about her estrangement from Kody and the rest of the family.

According to Gwen's patreon most of the family has been supportive of Leon but she does not know about Kody for sure. She said -> direct quote -> "Meri has been the most supportive." So I am guessing that means they are good with each other. 

I am guessing this will not be covered on TLC. If rumors are correct, Leon is pursuing their doctorate. I can't imagine they'd have time to do this on TLC. I think they've moved away from the show - much like Logan. That's just a guess.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I think it was in poor taste. She knows how to edit. She could have put a sticker of something else there. Or, she could have done the easiest thing and cropped it.

I agree it’s in poor taste, it would have taken Meri a few seconds to crop it or put a sticker over the dead name…. With all the posting Meri does and her continuous use of stickers etc it seems pretty lazy and insensitive to leave Leon’s dead name.

Now people who disagree with referring to them as Leon can point to Meri’s post and say “see even her own mother doesn’t respect it or refer to them as Leon”

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I personally think they wouldn’t be interested. 
They have gone through enough publicly in my opinion. They are still going through it with comments from the public, and they haven’t been on the show in quite some time. 
What would the advantage be?

💲💰💵🤑

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
45 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

agree it’s in poor taste, it would have taken Meri a few seconds to crop it or put a sticker over the dead name…. With all the posting Meri does and her continuous use of stickers etc it seems pretty lazy and insensitive to leave Leon’s dead name.

Agree it should not have been posted but my guess is that it was just one of those autogenerated reels that compile previous pics. The stickers were on there from when they were first posted 181 weeks ago. You can't add stickers to those auto reels. I'm guessing Meri didn't even notice and just hit post.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Agree it should not have been posted but my guess is that it was just one of those autogenerated reels that compile previous pics. The stickers were on there from when they were first posted 181 weeks ago. You can't add stickers to those auto reels. I'm guessing Meri didn't even notice and just hit post.

I know it’s an old reel that already had stickers but I’ve edited/removed/added emojis, stickers etc from other peoples old reels several times, I use Snapseed but there’s a few different apps that do the same thing, it only takes a few seconds.

I guess Meri didn’t think it mattered which is kind of tone deaf since the guidelines are a pretty big deal on most sites and as Leon’s mother you’d think she’d be even more diligent than your average poster. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I know it’s an old reel that already had stickers but I’ve edited/removed/added emojis, stickers etc from other peoples old reels several times, I use Snapseed but there’s a few different apps that do the same thing, it only takes a few seconds.

I guess Meri didn’t think it mattered which is kind of tone deaf since the guidelines are a pretty big deal on most sites and as Leon’s mother you’d think she’d be even more diligent than your average poster. 🤷‍♀️

She may not have even noticed the name discrepancy.  In her subconscious mind, she may always think of her child with the name given at birth and used for 25 years or so.

• Like 14
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm referring to the auto- app generated content. It just makes them without you asking them too and then it pops up and says "click" or "post." Instagram 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 1/29/2023 at 2:22 PM, Sandy W said:

She may not have even noticed the name discrepancy.  In her subconscious mind, she may always think of her child with the name given at birth and used for 25 years or so.

I don't think Meri gives much deep thought to anything if it doesn't effect her directly, she might have noticed it and just dismissed it as not important enough to worry about it like when she met up to have a serious conversation with Janelle about how she treated her in the past wearing a t-shirt that said "Only kinda care" .... wtf.. Who does that?

She's proved more than once to be a rather selfish and childish individual, when it concerns Meri's feelings it's a BIG DILL but if it concerns others "feelings" she's not that interested.

Although I've tried to block it from my memory didn't Meri drag Leon to Disneyland to meet her online/phone diddle partner Sam Cooper?

She also insisted that the other family members meet victims of JO to prove how Meri was just another innocent victim, nobody wanted to meet them but Meri wouldn't let go, she was like a dog with a bone as she pushed Leon into that situation as well... poor Leon sat there looking like they'd rather be anywhere else on earth than listening to this BS story again. (must have been doubly frustrating listening to it since they tried several times to convince Meri that she was probably being catfished)

That's Meri, Parent of the Year!

• Like 7
  • Applause 8

Please no Leon and Audrey next season. A transitioning grown child SHOULD be interesting in their conservative faith, etc., but Leon is so hipster pretentious that I can’t even try to want to watch them snarl and snark about how no one gets them and how enlightened they are. I’d feel this way if Leon were straight/cis/non-transitioned/whatever terminology we need. That kid is obnoxious. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Please no Leon and Audrey next season. A transitioning grown child SHOULD be interesting in their conservative faith, etc., but Leon is so hipster pretentious that I can’t even try to want to watch them snarl and snark about how no one gets them and how enlightened they are. I’d feel this way if Leon were straight/cis/non-transitioned/whatever terminology we need. That kid is obnoxious. 

Leon has always been somewhat pretentious. The only time I agreed with them was when they were angry with Meri during the catfishing fiasco.  Meri seemed to have forgotten that Leon witnessed the entire thing and tried lying about her role in it. Leon called her out on it and wouldn’t buy what their mother was selling. During this time, I 100”% was on Leon’s side. The stuff Meri was pulling was jaw dropping.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Leon has always been somewhat pretentious. The only time I agreed with them was when they were angry with Meri during the catfishing fiasco.  Meri seemed to have forgotten that Leon witnessed the entire thing and tried lying about her role in it. Leon called her out on it and wouldn’t buy what their mother was selling. During this time, I 100”% was on Leon’s side. The stuff Meri was pulling was jaw dropping.

Same. The 2 times I’ve liked Leon was when they called Meri out for the catfish affair, kody is an ass and a terrible husband, but she did have an affair. Would’ve left if that person has been rill. Other time was when Leon came out and the ABC interview after, where they actually seemed like an honest, normal, down to earth kid scared to death but also like a weight had been lifted, instead of being Meri Jr. 

• Like 9

Meri posted a picture of herself on Instagram hanging out with Logan and I think Hunter in Las Vegas recently. So I guess not all the kids hate her? I would love to know the real truth about what happened with Meri and the kids, but we'll never know for sure.

• Like 10
24 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Meri posted a picture of herself on Instagram hanging out with Logan and I think Hunter in Las Vegas recently. So I guess not all the kids hate her? I would love to know the real truth about what happened with Meri and the kids, but we'll never know for sure.

The last time she posted with any of the children was March, 2022. It was with Leon and Audrey. Before that it was August, 2021 with Ariella.

ECC62086-EF1D-4BCA-A906-0810CA26E6D0.jpeg

813AFA65-B072-40C5-A640-4236D06A576C.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

I guess Meri didn't pick on the kids whose mom was bringing in the steady paycheck, perhaps?

Sadly, it makes sense that Christine's "basement wife" status also included her children.  Kody largely ignored Christine's kids, giving Meri implied permission to bully them, IMO.  I can't picture Meri picking on Logan or Hunter any more than I can picture her doing it to Sol or Ari.  Meri likely chose her targets amongst the people she didn't think would fight back or damage her HBIC reputation.  

• Like 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I guess Meri didn't pick on the kids whose mom was bringing in the steady paycheck, perhaps?

Sadly, it makes sense that Christine's "basement wife" status also included her children.  Kody largely ignored Christine's kids, giving Meri implied permission to bully them, IMO.  I can't picture Meri picking on Logan or Hunter any more than I can picture her doing it to Sol or Ari.  Meri likely chose her targets amongst the people she didn't think would fight back or damage her HBIC reputation.  

Maddie is janelles kid and she said Meri was a monster and terrorized her  🤷‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

This. Those types know which kids to pick on — the ones who can’t or won’t fight back —and may even pit kids against one another.

Pretty sure she’s making it seem like who me? These kids LIKE me! It’s all planned as is everything else on her social media. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 6

We have heard from three out of, what 15? 18? 28?  I lost track of the number of kids.  One of them is a known loose cannon who bullies and himself uses physical abuse, one is a flibbertigibbet and two are business rivals.  Not buying it.  But the public is so they got what they want - attention and money on their paid SM accounts.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Cetacean said:

We have heard from three out of, what 15? 18? 28?  I lost track of the number of kids.  One of them is a known loose cannon who bullies and himself uses physical abuse, one is a flibbertigibbet and two are business rivals.  Not buying it.  But the public is so they got what they want - attention and money on their paid SM accounts.

I guess we disagree there. I definitely buy it, I’ve seen one kid out of a whole family targeted (in my LEO days). it raises my suspicion anyways, I’d be interviewing the heck out of lots of people to determine what’s what. Looking for changing stories.

Remember Meri tried to lie her way out of the catfish situation by begging Leon to see she was victimised when Leon was witness to the whole thing. Meri is shady and will deflect. 

Just my opinion having dealt with emotional and physical child abusers. The best thing the kids could do, if this is true and they want it heard, is allow themselves to be interviewed by a professional who will press them for details.

Right now I see it as a possibility. families as big as this one certainly have alliances and weird micro-dynamics. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

IMO, if the Brown kids want to tell their stories of (alleged) abuse, I would suggest they sit with a therapist first. I would encourage them to figure out why they want to publicly tell their stories and I would help them to see if they are ready. 

• Like 11

No Meri fan by any means (can't stand the woman and her Boss Babe schtick) but where is the condemnation for Paedon who both bullied younger kids and physically assaulted them?  Somehow he has become some sort of SM hero for supposedly uncovering a (very questionable story in my mind) about Meri. 

Pot meet kettle?

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

IMO, if the Brown kids want to tell their stories of (alleged) abuse, I would suggest they sit with a therapist first. I would encourage them to figure out why they want to publicly tell their stories and I would help them to see if they are ready. 

If any of the kids were abused, I hope they get the help they need. No one deserves to be abused, especially as a kid. But no one in this family has a lot of credibility with me. They started this dialogue as the season, and the attention, was ending. They're posting about the abuse on platforms where they get paid when people view their content. That doesn't mean they're not telling the truth. But it does make me wonder. Meri is a really easy target right now, and Mykelti in particular might be motivated to take the attention off of Kody and Robyn. 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
On 1/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, TurtlePower said:

From the article below: “According to the FTC, Meri Brown is running a scam for refusing to provide details of accommodations and activities.”

https://allaboutthetea.com/2023/01/24/meri-brown-slammed-for-overcharging-stays-at-rundown-bb-amid-travel-scam-allegations/

I was like, "The FTC has brought an action against Meri Brown??"  Of course they haven't.  They haven't even expressed an opinion.  But that's not what you'd believe from reading this; it's an excellent example of the worst of the internet. 

But before I unload, here's a link to the site in the internet archive, which might keep them from getting a click they most certainly don't deserve.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230124160558/https://allaboutthetea.com/2023/01/24/meri-brown-slammed-for-overcharging-stays-at-rundown-bb-amid-travel-scam-allegations/

The slamming she's getting for overcharging?  It's from random people who think she's charging too much for what they consider crappy accommodations.  The FTC doesn't give a shit, and there's no law that says people can't offer crappy accommodations, even at high prices.

The travel scam allegations?  There aren't any.  The article says this:

“According to the Federal Trade Commission, Meri Brown’s refusal to provide details about the location of the accommodations for guests, an itinerary, menu and details of the package prior to purchase is a designated travel scam. The FTC requires that travel packages and retreats include details about the package, including the address and location of the accommodations where the guest will stay.”

That "According to the Federal Trade Commission" is bullshit.  All of the information about what they're saying the FTC "requires" comes from the FTC's site telling people how to spot travel scams.

https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/avoid-scams-when-you-travel

The most the article should say is that Meri is doing things that appear to match warnings by the FTC, but even that's not true.  Meri isn't doing a single thing that the FTC's site says is a warning of a scam.   

The main scam the FTC warns about (other than offers of free travel, which this certainly isn't) is people selling accommodations that don't actually exist, or that they don't have a right to sell--where you buy something and don't get anything in return.  And that's why they warn about this:

"Scammers don't give specific details about the travel offer. The offer says you’ll stay at a 'five-star' resort or go on a 'luxury' cruise ship. But if the organizer can’t or won’t give you more specific details, like the address of the hotel or the cruise company's name, walk away."

And the allaboutthetea site even quotes that.  But it has nothing to do with Meri's offering.  The accommodations exist, and the address is known, and there are even pictures all over the place.

But the article goes further, and implies the FTC has a problem with Meri's failure to provide a menu or itinerary.  First of all, it doesn't.  But second, where do they even get the idea a travel package seller has to provide a menu or itinerary?  It's certainly not on the FTC's travel scam warning site.

So I did a google verbatim search for the word "itinerary" on the FTC's consumer website, and none of the results say anything about travel package sellers providing an itinerary. 

Take a look for yourself:

Google Verbatim search

I did the same thing for "menu," but almost every website has the word "menu" on every page.  And in my experience it's much more common for "meals included" travel packages NOT to include every menu, so no way am I going to waste time trying to establish that the FTC doesn't require them to do so. 

God, I'm so sick of these websites that don't have actual facts but make it look like they do.  These people are obviously clever writers; I guess they choose to do what they do because it pays well, but it's a massive disservice to the truth.

Kudos to them for their last line: 

Meri reportedly declined to offer more retreat details on social media—but may be forced to address allegations that accuse the TLC star of scamming the public.

What a fucking masterpiece.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
fix link, which nobody told me wasn't working
  • Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 7

I’m not sure I’m buying the narrative that Meri singled out Christine’s kids. Although it is curious that it’s hers that are the few that are “sharing their truth”. 
Meri can be bristly,  opinionated and a major perfectionist. This is the polar opposite to Christine who is flighty, unorganized and impulsive.  
I think Meri struggled with Christine’s lack of structure and discipline and probably stepped in to parent without asking. That would cause a lot of hard feelings IMO. I also think Christine lacks boundaries and probably did not keep her dislike of Meri to herself.  Her kids in turn picked up on it and have labeled Meri’s discipline as “abuse”

But…to be fair I’m also not convinced she didn’t single them out either 😂

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Bmglmr said:

I’m not sure I’m buying the narrative that Meri singled out Christine’s kids. Although it is curious that it’s hers that are the few that are “sharing their truth”. 
Meri can be bristly,  opinionated and a major perfectionist. This is the polar opposite to Christine who is flighty, unorganized and impulsive.  
I think Meri struggled with Christine’s lack of structure and discipline and probably stepped in to parent without asking. That would cause a lot of hard feelings IMO. I also think Christine lacks boundaries and probably did not keep her dislike of Meri to herself.  Her kids in turn picked up on it and have labeled Meri’s discipline as “abuse”

But…to be fair I’m also not convinced she didn’t single them out either 😂

Maddie was the first one several years ago to say that Meri terrorized her when she was a child and she’s Janelles child.

None of these people are paragons of virtue, not even Meri.

Meri’s done plenty of sneaky shitty things over the years, she schemed with Robyn and Kody when Christine was pregnant with Truely and she loved every minute of Christine’s suffering when Kody bounced out the door on his honeymoon with his cute new  young wife, meanwhile Christine had a newborn baby and no husband to help or comfort her.

Meri has a mean streak in her and she enjoys inflicting it on others…. She’s also a bully and like most bullies she’s also a coward…. Sucking up to Kody and Robyn because she knows Kody wouldn’t put up with her bullying Robyn or any of her kids… I’m glad Meri got catfished, karmas a bitch.

She had plenty of warning but typical Meri stubborn as a mule and dumb as a stump.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

In an article I read last night, Gwen implied that Meri is taking responsibility for what she did all those years ago and that Meri called her to “see if she was okay”.

Can’t find the article this morning, getting ready to workout so I’ll look later.

I still feel like her meet up in vegas is damage control, though. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

All of the retreat options are now sold out, according to the Lizzie’s site.

I simply don’t believe it. One can book a retreat in Bali for the same (even less in many cases). I suspect trickery and deception.

Edited to Add: If I were super wealthy and $6k meant nothing to me, I’d go just to trash it (because, let’s face it, it’s not top tier). Let her sue, I’d have the money to cover the violation of the NDA she has in place. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Additional
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

All of the retreat options are now sold out, according to the Lizzie’s site.

Darn, another missed opportunity.  If we all start saving our pennies right now, we can pool them and next time one of us can go, share a bathroom with Marge from Duluth, and let us know how vanilla ice cream tastes topped with lumpy brown sauce.  Check under your couch cushions, people - we can do this!

• LOL 18

Found Gwen’s statement about how Meri was handling the abuse accusations: 

When asked how Meri reacted to the claims, Gwen–- who spoke out after Paedon’s interview–- implied that Meri is accepting the blame for her past actions. 

“The first thing [Meri] did when she saw [the allegations] was call me and ask how *I* was doing and she’s been the only one to ask me about my experience with abuse,” Gwen said. “So at this point, I think she has chosen to allow people to be upset with her.” 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/01/31/gwendlyn-brown-reveals-how-her-family-reacted-to-sibling-leons-transition-how-meri-brown-reacted-to-recent-abuse-claims/

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 6
47 minutes ago, BnJJTwop said:

I'm getting confused...didn't Gwen say that she wasn't abused by Meri?

Here is what has been said so far:

Maddie's tweet sent after a work related incident - deleted quickly: "abusive monster"

Paedon: "Meri was beyond abrasive." "Beyond verbal." "Robyn saved our lives." "Robyn recognized the signs of what was happening"

Mykelti: "I do not recall Meri being physically abusive. I did suffer emotional and verbal abuse." And out of all the kids, "I got the worst of what she gave." 

Gwen: "Meri could be scary." "I saw Meri get physical with Mykelti one time." (she also used the word "violent one time" but it was not specified if it was toward anyone). She believes Mykelti's experience. However, she never experienced any abuse herself - except from Paedon and Kody. Gwen has a good relationship with Meri now. She said she believes Paedon intentionally implied "physical abuse, but it was not physical with Meri - especially compared to Paedon and my dad."

Ysabel: " I was close with Meri when I was younger. I called her Marmi. But we haven't talked in a long time."

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2023 at 6:17 PM, Irate Panda said:

Yes, honestly at least point it seems hazardous (mentally stressful)to the well-being of everyone to appear on this show.  This show has really gone off the rails the last couple of years.  As far as Meri, it seems she is supportive of Leon, but any kind of extended filming of their relationship would probably be stressful.  Meri’s relationship with her kid always seemed like it was walking on eggshells since the catfish scenario.  I do think Meri loves Leon, but it seems like she hesitates because she thinks she will say the wrong thing.  

Leon seems to be on their own journey and filming would likely be messy because the show is focused on ratings not people’s well-being.

Meri has no choice but to be supportive of Leon if they want to be in their life. My abiding thoughts throughout watching sister wives is that Meri loves, wants and needs Leon far more than Leon loves, wants and needs Meri.

Leon can pick and choose which parent and siblings that they want in their life as they have numerous options. Meri really just has Leon in terms of blood ties and options in relationships. Meri can be low key friends with Robyn and her kids but that's not the close relationship that Meri desperately needs. Meri has one biological kid, she can't risk losing them.

Leon was suffocated by Meris love and needs and has the upper hand in their relationship and Leon knows that. 

• Like 15
On 2/1/2023 at 7:30 AM, laurakaye said:

Perfect observation.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And here’s Meri, doing “whatever the hell” she wants — brash, braggy, unlikable and over-confident as always: 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sister-wives-meri-brown-doing-132738295.html

Annnd I think in the video link she’s below Hoover Dam/Willow Beach (part of Lake Mead) doing a kayak trip. I used to patrol there. I always wondered if I’d see any of the Browns down there, missed it by a few years.

Kinda glad I missed this one (my eyes woulda been rolling behind my ever-present sunglasses). 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 1/29/2023 at 6:16 PM, ginger90 said:

I think it was in poor taste. She knows how to edit. She could have put a sticker of something else there. Or, she could have done the easiest thing and cropped it.

No she doesn’t… Her disastrous filter attempts clearly show it….

• LOL 7

Just needed a little laugh and went through all your posts on Meri’s “luxurious” holiday. Quite funny to see how everything was dissected😁.

It also made me realise that no one commented on the big difference between the 4,000 and 6,000 package. (As far as I’m aware….) And that’s quite funny considering all the posts on the inn! So the 4,000 package entitles you to a stay near the inn, whereas the 6,000 package lets you stay at the inn itself. 

Based on all your reviews, I’d not hesitate to opt for the “cheaper” package as it very likely gives you better accomodation! (If I was forced to go of course😉)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
10 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Based on all your reviews, I’d not hesitate to opt for the “cheaper” package as it very likely gives you better accomodation!

Oh, I don't know.  Based on what we know of Meri and her idea of luxury, it's probably across the street at that creepy Prophet of Parowan house.

• LOL 11
53 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Oh, I don't know.  Based on what we know of Meri and her idea of luxury, it's probably across the street at that creepy Prophet of Parowan house.

Yup, and there are ghosts of all the "Prophets" there.  Who could say no to that?  😜

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Do you really think it can be worse than Lizzie’s? (I’m trying to envision how bad that would have to be!)

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yup, and there are ghosts of all the "Prophets" there.  Who could say no to that?  😜

It doesn't matter if you say no. They're the prophets. You have no right to consent.

(I watched a couple of FLDS/Warren Jeffs things this week, and I'm feeling particularly grossed out. I'll show myself out.)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
On 1/29/2023 at 8:07 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

I agree. I empathize with Leon re: catfish blablabla, but I never cared for Leon's attitude. I like Audrey better!

• Like 10