Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Nothing during that retreat would be 6k worth.

Comparatively, you can stay at the Chief Joseph Ranch where Yellowstone is filmed — it’s a real place — for less than that (and I plan to go next summer I’m OBSESSED). 

A running retreat with an Olympian (Kara Goucher) complete with training sessions, meals and evening activities is $1.000. 

A trip to London for 2 people is around 3k, if you’re doing it on the cheap.

And as others have said, in this economy BILLS and putting food on the table and heating/cooling you house.

What alternate reality does Meri Brown exist in to think people have a spare 6k laying around and if they do, that they’d want to give it to HER boring ass? SMDH. 

I don’t think I would stay at Meri’s B&B for free— much less thousands for basically a sleepover with a z list reality star. And this is coming from someone who has never been to Utah but would love to go.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Teri313 said:

So...for six grand, you can walk out of the front door of your "retreat with Meri" and be wowed by this amazing view. Boarded up windows, junk cars, overgrown yard, broken down greenhouse frame, big pile of I-don't-know-what. (This is the scene where Janelle's RV is pulling away from the B&B. So, yeah, the place across the street is still a dump.) If this is worth six grand, imagine what the $4,500 luxury accommodations are like. (Sadly, this was probably a beautiful property at some point.)

Parowan Dump 3.jpg

That one is haunted. 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

My daughter drives by or stops in Parowan 2 to 8 times a year.  She's said several times it's only useful as a potty break/let the kids run at one of the three or four mildly interesting "sights" in town place, or to pick up a cinnamon roll, or possibly an occasional lunch.   I asked about luxury accommodations.  She said if there are any there, they are very well hidden.  She's driven by Meri's place and said anything over $150 a night and people are being overcharged.  You can get a nice clean hotel room with two queen beds in Parowan for a bit over $100 a night.  They have stayed there once when they had car issues.

Meri has lost her mind on this one or she's praying for 10 truly gullible people to show up.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 1
  • Useful 10
  • Love 2
On 10/13/2022 at 1:44 PM, the-grey-lady said:

One thing I've wondered about Meri: does she actually try to see Kody and make an attempt to fix her marriage, or does she just hope he'll miss her and will make the effort himself?

I think ol' Mere is willing to stick it out until the other three wives bail, and Kody will have no choice but to be drawn back to her cold, empty, California King-sized bed.  

She waited out Christine - she's gone.  Janelle would be next if she's 1/16th as smart as we'd like to think she is.  Robyn will then be stuck with this gel-scrunching man-baby for eternity and she's already erased one ex-husband from existence - who's to say she wouldn't do it again?  That leaves Meri.....shining bright, big smile, brown tooth, arms folded, in fetching cobra-printed leggings and an XS denim vest, waiting for Kody to come crawling back for some of those sweet, sweet Rice Krispie treats.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I think ol' Mere is willing to stick it out until the other three wives bail, and Kody will have no choice but to be drawn back to her cold, empty, California King-sized bed.  

She waited out Christine - she's gone.  Janelle would be next if she's 1/16th as smart as we'd like to think she is.  Robyn will then be stuck with this gel-scrunching man-baby for eternity and she's already erased one ex-husband from existence - who's to say she wouldn't do it again?  That leaves Meri.....shining bright, big smile, brown tooth, arms folded, in fetching cobra-printed leggings and an XS denim vest, waiting for Kody to come crawling back for some of those sweet, sweet Rice Krispie treats.

I think you've answered a question I've had all along.

What's Meri's long game here? She doesn't seem to be doing anything to try to fix her marriage, so why stick around? 

Maybe she figures Kody will settle for her if there's no one else around.

And he might? In this episode, he was more than willing to set aside Meri's betrayal because he was stewing over Christine's.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
36 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Meri charges $250-300 per night at her inn. 

That is crazy!  Why anyone would stay there, is a mystery that only other saps that sign into her downline and buy her overpriced, crappy shit, can fathom.

She'd have to pay ME 6 grand to make me suffer her company for any length of time.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 10/17/2022 at 2:06 AM, Gramto6 said:

Interesting it disappeared. I am not on IG so only see what posters here post.   Wonder what happened there?....  Oh I so hope she kicked Kotex to the curb and left!!

Wishful thinking!! I DO think old Meri's stock has gone up with KoDouchecanoe because now CHRISTINE is the goat and NOT Meri any longer!  Not that he's gonna want to spend more time with her or anything (let's not get carried away!) but it does seem she's not at the bottom of the barrel anymore.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Maybe Meri fell for the same scheme with her newest BFF, that woman who talked her into "speechifying" at one of Lulano's tedious gatherings.  Maybe that's where she got this bad marketing idea.

If I had 6,000 to blow it would be to see Italy, Ireland, or France.  Not some musty BnB with horrible people.  Ugh.

Too, I believe someone mentioned this already but if someone did give Meri 6,000 wouldn't that be a little creepy?  It's not like she lives in a 🏰, or on a exotic 🏝.   Or that she's someone really special, like Dolly.  If I were Mer I'd be running background checks before I ran the financial check.  🥴

• Like 3
  • Love 5

As always, I’m happy to join the banana discussion. Here’s one of my favorite Sesame Street sketches. A deaf Ernie with a banana in his ear and Bert desperately trying to knock some sense in him… Ernie’s like Meri, playing with bananas, doing stupid things and deaf to any sensible advice…. Enjoy!

• LOL 9
19 hours ago, Absolom said:

My daughter drives by or stops in Parowan 2 to 8 times a year.  She's said several times it's only useful as a potty break/let the kids run at one of the three or four mildly interesting "sights" in town place, or to pick up a cinnamon roll, or possibly an occasional lunch.   I asked about luxury accommodations.  She said if there are any there, they are very well hidden.  She's driven by Meri's place and said anything over $150 a night and people are being overcharged.  You can get a nice clean hotel room with two queen beds in Parowan for a bit over $100 a night.  They have stayed there once when they had car issues.

Meri has lost her mind on this one or she's praying for 10 truly gullible people to show up.  

Maybe both. Either way, unless the people are super-rich and eccentric, it’s predatory to charge such a fee for what will probably be a bland experience.

I’m also familiar with Parowan having lived in Vegas and it’s a “meh” little town. Meri’s prices are indeed too high IMO, even with a breakfast included. 

Meri must believe she’s like Anna Wintour (who might actually get someone to pay 6k to spend time with her) but instead she’s more like Zoolander with those over-lined eyes and hideous LuLaRot clothes: 

image.jpeg.1ca31a20154d1611f6e6341b54d1dff6.jpeg

17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

According to a video by Meri,  there’s nothing for guests to worry about once they get there. There will be, “experts , caterers, surprise guests, super fun branded swag, and gifts”.

For 6k the “branded swag” fucking better be Gucci, Chanel and Louis Vuitton, not LuLaShit

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Either way, unless the people are super-rich and eccentric, it’s predatory to charge such a fee for what will probably be a bland experience.

The foundation of all MLMs.  Predators in top tiers lying their way to success whilst causing the minions to go bankrupt.

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
On 10/17/2022 at 10:58 PM, Teri313 said:

So...for six grand, you can walk out of the front door of your "retreat with Meri" and be wowed by this amazing view. Boarded up windows, junk cars, overgrown yard, broken down greenhouse frame, big pile of I-don't-know-what. (This is the scene where Janelle's RV is pulling away from the B&B. So, yeah, the place across the street is still a dump.) If this is worth six grand, imagine what the $4,500 luxury accommodations are like. (Sadly, this was probably a beautiful property at some point.)

Parowan Dump 3.jpg

Janelle totally needs to buy that place!  She already said it was really "peaceful" there, Kody can stop and visit both her and Meri when he drives through AND it already has a hoop house frame ready to garden in !

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I need to see who eventually shows up at this shindig of Meri's.  Even her most rabid fans, I doubt, would be able to come up with 6 grand to hang with her for a weekend.  I have to imagine that a huge part of this action-packed weekend is going to be sitting in a dark room while Meri presents a slide show about how you too can join her downline and become a #BossBabe and #LiveYourWhy.

The question is, will Meri film any of this for her Insta?  And if/when it fails miserably, will she pretend it never happened or make up some excuse as to why she suddenly had to cancel?

• Like 8
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

It looks like she has bunions!  😨 

You’d hate my feet. Years of wearing/dancing in 6 inch heels have left me with bunions and toes shaped like the toe-box of 👠🤣 Combine that with running and numerous broken toes. Luckily they don’t hurt, I just have mangled feet.

Meri looks to have flat feet to me, having seen other photos of her feet. That would suck so bad. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
23 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

You’d hate my feet. Years of wearing/dancing in 6 inch heels have left me with bunions and toes shaped like the toe-box of 👠🤣 Combine that with running and numerous broken toes. Luckily they don’t hurt, I just have mangled feet.

Meri looks to have flat feet to me, having seen other photos of her feet. That would suck so bad. 

Same here.  I have a pretty large one on my left foot.  For years I drove my dad's standard pick up and you need a lot of force to push the clutch in.  That is the one thing I can think of that caused it.  It never hurts unless I bump it.  But it's heck trying to find a shoes that fits, without being to tight.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2

I used to think bunions were caused by too-tight or pointy-toed shoes.  I guess that's not the case?   As one that never got used to wearing heels over 2", I can't imagine 6 inch or even 3" heels.  My size 11 feet look OK, but it's hard to find cute shoes that size.

Didn't Meri send pics of her feet to Sam the Sham?  She seems to take pictures of her feet quite a bit.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

She just posted an Instastory where she informed us all that she had just bought her first pair of Birkenstocks and showed them, of course. Guess she's not on the guest list of Michelle's and Logan's wedding. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

My guess her feet is her favorite feature and easiest to photoshop. Her face takes a long time to photoshop into a sex doll.

or Sam was into feet? Or Kody is into feet?

B6A0270D-77C3-434D-9D7E-4FE486E42118.jpeg

I like the shoes/sandals, but the toe part probably wouldn't work for me.

Yeah, Meri really does some sort of "foot fetish". Hmmm or some one she is posting to does????

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I like the shoes/sandals, but the toe part probably wouldn't work for me.

Yeah, Meri really does some sort of "foot fetish". Hmmm or some one she is posting to does????

But but but if she's posting to a foot freak, wth wouldn't she pedicure?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

But but but if she's posting to a foot freak, wth wouldn't she pedicure?

Meri?? Her feet are perfect as is...LOL The only thing I can think is she is posting feet for someone...

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

480036A3-34A9-40CA-83A0-C8779002DF06.jpeg

0678EC5A-C666-4BFC-B348-931722A847B9.jpeg

Be authentic?!? Be real?!? And yet so heavily filtered. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IT’S NOT THAT!

Sorry for shouting, but the audacity of this woman to present herself with a perfectly smooth, blurry doll face when she looks NOTHING like this annoys me. Yes, I do know filters are common but they’re falling out of favour. Women are showing their real skin with makeup, and on the models it’s not this smooth. Even her chin dimple has been blurred out! 

#Catfish #LoveMyFilters #TryingTooHard #Hypocrite 

Edited by TurtlePower
AutoIncorrect put the entirely WRONG WORD
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’d think she was there?

From her posts she's on some kind of road trip.  If she was at the wedding I'm sure she would have posted pix of her and the wonder of being there at their joyous time, blah, blah;  blah...

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Maybe Meri didn't go because Logan and Michelle didn't have a filter booth located at their reception for those ego-damaging, yet truthful, wedding photos?

Because clodhopper footwear and Lulano rags weren't allowed?  

Or the bananas were actually located in the Bananas Foster, and not um, er, displayed provocatively upon one's person?  (It's a wedding and Imma trying to keep it classy.)

I'm outta ideas...🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • LOL 9
Just now, oliviabenson said:

Mary might have been invited but I vote for no. 

It's just stunning that  Logan would not invite her.  But maybe he did and she decided not to go because it would be too painful ... weddings are very romantic and how awful to sit there and watch all the happy couples (especially Grody and his swamp witch).

I wish Christine had brought a date! 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3