Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

"Look at this cuteness overload of Mariah's emotional support dog laying on my great-grandma's hand-embroidered rug which sits on top of the actual floorboards from my great-grandma's home, underneath the actual table from my great-grandma's living room and if you look closely you can see the tablecloth hand-tatted by my great-grandmother on top of which sits my great-grandma's photographs and tchotchkes covered with actual dust from my great-grandmother's attic!"

The thing is, Mere, this stuff is only interesting to you.  People with zero connection to Lizzie aren't going to care that they're eating an Altoid from a dish that once belonged to your great-grandmother.  Only Blair Michael thinks it's cool.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13

Supposedly this crap is all from her family. I remember looking at the photos from when it was Victoria's B&B, comparing them with Lizzie's and pretty much the same furniture and carpets are used. All Meri seemed to do is replace the bedding (let's hope the mattresses as well) and took down a few of the dried floral wreaths. 

https://victoria-s-bed-and-breakfast-parowan.booked.net/

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I know that one of our SW frequent posters spent some time at Lizzie's and enjoyed it.  But those photos don't do that place any justice.  To me it just looks old and cluttered with stained carpets and ceilings.  And what's with the umbrellas hanging from every ceiling?  Is that a thing?  I'm sure those don't collect dust or anything.  Not sure how much Meri has changed it since she bought it but for me, it just doesn't look appealing.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Absolutely the best time of my life! What's weird is Brian Head has many places to stay-we would rent condos. Parowan being so close, I wonder who would actually stay there and who she's marketing the Inn too. 

I've stayed at a few B&B's. Meri's place seems pretty uncomfortable, small rooms and property, and if you stayed their, you'd have people hovering. Where do you sit to hang out, the little parlor with the wood chairs?  Instead of the treats and tins, I'd trade for a box of wine. Much better way to get a sugar fix, imo.

That environment makes a social introvert like me itchy.

Maybe it's a very low level Tom Girardi Ponzi scheme-housing for mom, Meri and the girls spun as an historic B&B. 

If I had an opportunity, I would do it. Maybe just an overnight. I have a weird fascination with it. Kind of like Schrute Beet Farms. Like when Pam and Jim stayed at Dwight’s place. I think it would both be kind of sweet and horrifying at the same time. More towards horrifying tho. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I know that one of our SW frequent posters spent some time at Lizzie's and enjoyed it.  But those photos don't do that place any justice.  To me it just looks old and cluttered with stained carpets and ceilings.  And what's with the umbrellas hanging from every ceiling?  Is that a thing?  I'm sure those don't collect dust or anything.  Not sure how much Meri has changed it since she bought it but for me, it just doesn't look appealing.

I agree with you on the umbrellas. I guess Victoria thought they added a nice touch. I would guess that the curlicues were added by Victoria too. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I agree with you on the umbrellas. I guess Victoria thought they added a nice touch. I would guess that the curlicues were added by Victoria too. 

I think the umbrellas are there to cover the cracked and peeling plaster and as Kohola said, a great place for bugs and dust to collect.

• Love 5

I would love for Gordon Ramsey's show Hotel Hell to come back on and he do a visit,  I would love for him to blow up at precious Mariah, she wouldn't be able to spew her nastiness through a computer, so she would probably be huddled in a corner somewhere rocking while petting her armpit hair.giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

One of the things that REALLY pisses me off about Meri is how intolerant she is to everyone but Kody.

She accepts being treated like dirt, humiliated and ignored by Kody while getting pissed off and upset at others for doing the slightest thing.

Mariah is the same, she rants, raves and attacks everyone and anyone while letting her dad and his selfish lifestyle slide by without a care.

Meri and Mariah are the biggest hypocrites and they deserve each other.

• Love 18
On 12/17/2020 at 10:28 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Yes!  Just like in the 60's, when Beatles fans bought pieces of the carpet in the rooms they stayed in, at the Edgewater Inn in Seattle.  My mother-in-law bought one.

Remember the flak that John Lennon created when he said the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus?"  Meri probably thinks the same thing!  LOL

The Edgewater in Seattle brings back memories...

We spent the first two nights of our honeymoon at the Edgewater and the big draw was "you can fish from your balcony" and they had fishing rods and tackle in each room. 

It seems so tacky now and we laugh about it.... our kids think it's hysterical. 😂

I think you're right, Meri views herself as a celebrity and if she touches something it doubles in value. 🙄

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I didn't know that about fishing tackle in the rooms at the Edgewater!  

You are so right about Meri and Mariah.  They give Kootie a pass on all the stupid and mean shit he does.  I hate that about them too!

If you Google "Edgewater Seattle fishing" there's tons of pics of the Beatles hanging out their window fishing. 😂

We wanted to stay where the Beatles stayed and fish from our window like they did.

IIRC hubby even tried to get the same room that they stayed in but I can't recall if we stayed in their actual room.

Maybe the Browns should put a trailer on the poop pond property and offer fishing getaways... Who cares if there's no fish, they could toss Meri's old boots and Kody's old underwear into the pond... I'm sure the diehard fans would love to reel in one of Meri's ugly boots or Kody's underpants. 🎣

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Perfect for torturing prisoners ahem I mean guests...

Meri wouldn't want the guests sitting around all day in comfy chairs eating all the cinnamon buns & rice crispy squares.  She wants to write them off as business expenses and eat them with Pudge & Sludge.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 12/22/2020 at 10:34 AM, ginger90 said:

A221D790-AEB9-4723-8479-DFB8C65B802B.jpeg

Typical Meri, she hangs four modern Christmas socks from the dollar store when you can get beautiful vintage stockings on Etsy and other sites.

She has furniture from all different periods and styles, she has cheap throw rugs from the 80's, wallpaper border from the 90's and Christmas decorations from Target.

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

What a strange picture, Meri pissing her pants with excitement and 2 gay men trying to ignore the hag in the middle.

It's one of her "all time favorite photos".... why?

JMO but I think it's a terrible picture.

What IS that on Blair Michael's receding hairline.  At first glance, I thought it was a centipede but when I blew the photo up, it appears to be a toy miniature dog.  Whatever it is, Meri finds it knee slappingly funny.  

• LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

What IS that on Blair Michael's receding hairline.  At first glance, I thought it was a centipede but when I blew the photo up, it appears to be a toy miniature dog.  Whatever it is, Meri finds it knee slappingly funny.  

Omg.. Hahaha Sandy...I thought she was checking out his nose hairs!

I didn't notice the toy dog caterpillar thing 🐛 on his head. 😂

Maybe it crawled out of his nose and migrated to cover his balding head.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

It’s the last bit of her dignity 

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

There's a Santa figure behind him - that's part of Santa's beard! lol oy vay

• LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

There's a Santa figure behind him - that's part of Santa's beard! lol oy vay

I see the Santa hat with the pompom and fur band behind him, and part of Santa's beard through and behind his glasses, but it's that Thing that seems to be attached to what photographs as the right side of his hair that has me puzzled.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I see the Santa hat with the pompom and fur band behind him, and part of Santa's beard through and behind his glasses, but it's that Thing that seems to be attached to what photographs as the right side of his hair that has me puzzled.

Omigosh, I see it now! The black crawly thing! Hahahaha ugh

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

When I saw the picture of Meri on the front porch of Lizzie’s for Christmas Day I thought wow, so she spent her holiday nowhere near super husband (who she is still with and madly in love with).  Then the next thing is a post from Flagstaff, also on Christmas Day with Areola.  So did she high tail it over to Kootie and Robo-chins house after breakfast on Christmas Day to beg for crumbs (metaphorically speaking) from the marriage table?  If so, how sad and lacking in self respect can you get?  Has it gotten so bad that the concubines have to go to him and he no longer makes holy visits?  I’m confused as to how their “dealer’s choice” “religion” is working now.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I can see where that poor kid will eventually end up looking just like either Robyn or Kody. Neither is a really good look.

She reminds me of Hunter, looks-wise.

14 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

When I saw the picture of Meri on the front porch of Lizzie’s for Christmas Day I thought wow, so she spent her holiday nowhere near super husband (who she is still with and madly in love with).  Then the next thing is a post from Flagstaff, also on Christmas Day with Areola.  So did she high tail it over to Kootie and Robo-chins house after breakfast on Christmas Day to beg for crumbs (metaphorically speaking) from the marriage table?  If so, how sad and lacking in self respect can you get?  Has it gotten so bad that the concubines have to go to him and he no longer makes holy visits?  I’m confused as to how their “dealer’s choice” “religion” is working now.

I think that conjugal visits with the other wives have been over for years, although Kootie may "bless" Christine with one on her birthday, if he gets off of Robo's chain for an evening.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Also, it’s been forever since Meri was pictured with anyone besides Robyn’s kids. Do the other kids avoid her?

Most definitely! Didn't Kody say she needs to fix her relationships with the older kids before him and Meri can work on theirs.

Why does she have such a close connection to Robin's kids and yet the kids who have been around her their whole lives don't have any connection with her? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, dmbo said:

Most definitely! Didn't Kody say she needs to fix her relationships with the older kids before him and Meri can work on theirs.

Why does she have such a close connection to Robin's kids and yet the kids who have been around her their whole lives don't have any connection with her? 

My thought is that she is trying to suck up to Robin by hanging out with her kids.  Not to mention it's a way to see Kody.

• Love 12