Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

I was just watching the episode where Meri basically forces Mariah to meet her friend who also got cat fished by Sam..... I hate to admit it but I loved how Mariah kept smacking Meri in the face with a "truth stick".... The rest of the family sat there rolling their eyes but treating Meri like a victim, listening to her bullshit explanations.... Not Mariah.. Every time that Meri described what an innocent victim she was, Mariah cracked her in the head with the truth lol....and there was nothing Meri could say because she's such a slave to her princess! 👸 

• Love 16

Is that an exclamation point after BAR?  If so, how exciting to be offered DIY tea, coffee or hot chocolate.  If it's an I, is this a cutesy way of saying...be your own barista?

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Is that an exclamation point after BAR?  If so, how exciting to be offered DIY tea, coffee or hot chocolate.  If it's an I, is this a cutesy way of saying...be your own barista?

Maybe it is BAR1 and there is a BAR2 with the famous cinnamon rolls.

I thought Meri was the dried up well.  

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
10 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

There she goes. Trying to drum up suspicions for the new season. Will she or won’t she seek to get her love tank filled elsewhere? (Barf 🤮)

My thoughts exactly. I doubt there are any paying guests. That’s all for Meri and her “friends.”

Tax speak.

She'll most likely get a pass from the irs for 2020, but wonder how she can say she has b&b with no guests? Granted, we have no idea the quantity of guests the Inn hosts, but from the location and looks of the place it can't be to many. Once again the Browns inspire me.

I have an extra room and a keurig, all I need is some below average marketing/advertising, some signs inside my home, a bunch of food & pastry images online, some paperwork stating my address is now a b&b, and voila, a write off!

Maybe Meri could franchise the Inn concept!🤣

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I wonder if the rice crispy treat is really a "sweet gesture" or if she hounds her followers to buy them to help support Meri, Pudj and Sludj during Covid times.  Sold at a great discounted price, of course, probably $5 instead of $8 and no added shipping cost if bought with your LuLaCrap order.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

I don’t know about y’all, but if I ordered some clothes online and the seller threw in a Rice Krispies treat I would think that was so damn weird. 

it looks like someone wrapped it and squished it.. no thanks

If she's going to send an edible treat she should buy a bunch of cellophane bags, one of my nieces used to make yummy treats and sell them to make a little extra cash as a stay at home mom.

She used to pay $4 for 100 of these type of bags and then she'd tie on a little ribbon like the picture.

They have them on amazon...100 for $5 including colored twist ties.

The Brown's always do everything so sloppy, remember the pics of Meri and her gallons of gross looking gravy in big old bowls? 🤢🤮

RCtreats.jpg

treat1.jpg

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

I don’t know about y’all, but if I ordered some clothes online and the seller threw in a Rice Krispies treat I would think that was so damn weird. 

I definitely would not eat a Rice Krispie treat from an unknown source! Besides they are sold in some places (I saw them at CVS).

• Love 9

The rice krispy treat is probably a leftover from a Sludge-Pudge-Drudge time-filler activity.  She's not hosting any guests, who have to serve themselves their coffee or tea, anyway.  Meri's not making them as a gesture of gratitude.  She's throwing them in LLR orders, instead of throwing them in the trash or feeding the dogs.  Maybe upcoming orders will include the rock collection that she was shilling on that yard sale video.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

Rice crispy treats, like most things, are best fresh out of the oven and still slightly warm.  After a few hours they are stiff & create a lot of crumbs.

I didn't think they were baked at all.  Just cereal glued together with peanut butter and such.

• Love 9

Rice Krispie treats have an expiration date...who knows how long it takes to place a LLR order on a FB Live group and wait for Meri to get it packed up and shipped - I assume that takes a week or so.  I wouldn't be keen to eat a homemade treat that has been sitting in a box for several days.  Meri should just throw in a Twinkie.  Those things last for decades.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Get a piece of that crap joolry of Robo's, and throw that in.

12 hours ago, Absolom said:

Trash.  That treat would go into the nearest trash can.  Who would eat something made by who knows who in who knows what kitchen using what standards of cleanliness?  

I would, too.  Dog hair city in the B & B.🤢

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Cetacean said:

I didn't think they were baked at all.  Just cereal glued together with peanut butter and such.

They aren't baked.  The marshmallow glue gets stiff and stale quickly.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

They aren't baked.  The marshmallow glue gets stiff and stale quickly.

I don't know why anyone would buy meri's Krispy squares when you can whip up a batch yourself in 10 minutes or less.

Put the marshmallows in a large bowl with some butter, microwave it for 1.5 minutes add a teaspoon of vanilla and stir in the rice krispies...  Press them into a cake pan and refrigerate.

They go stale fairly quickly so why would anyone want a batch that's been in the mail for a week or two?.... Plus you could make a couple pans full for what Meri charges for one piece... I don't get it.

Maybe some people are so in awe of TV star Meri that they'll buy anything if it was touched by her celebrity hands. 👐 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I guess one positive thing we can say is that Meri is fulfilling her quota of deep-thought vague-posts to drum up a modicum of interest in their next season.  I haven't seen boo from Kody or Robyn.  We get a little bit of Christine modeling various hideous LLR outfits and a phenomenal and motivating Strive post from Janelle once in awhile, but Mere is on top of this, y'all.  Without her banana shenanigans and her Insta posts, this show would've circled the drain about five seasons ago.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

78D23E2A-1A49-4521-B49F-829AEB15F31A.jpeg

5FA033F1-A51C-4ED4-9F15-016391AA5909.jpeg

Again, confusing celebrity with true entrepreneurship.  Again, using her celebrity as a member of a cult that devalues women to take further advantage of women.  Again, using said celebrity to fool said women into believing she actually still adheres to the tenants of said cult - while profiting from its lies.  Again, confusing new Rice Krispie treat varieties with business goals.  

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Apparently "doing my today's best" includes filtering the hell out of her face.  Smooth as a baby's bottom.

She has filtered out her chin dimple and her philtrum (that groove between nose and upper lip). 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

78D23E2A-1A49-4521-B49F-829AEB15F31A.jpeg

5FA033F1-A51C-4ED4-9F15-016391AA5909.jpeg

What happened to the huge crater shaped dimple on her chin, it's gone.

Doesn't she know that we have eyeballs and we can see what she looks like on the show?

I don't understand it, does she think she can catfish all of us with doctored pics?

I've been watching episodes of last season to bring me up to date for the new season and it's shocking how pudgy, puffy, wrinkled and awful she looks.... like someone that just rolled in the door from a 3 day drunken brawl... and then she has this habit of accentuating it all with these over the top pouting, idiot faces that she makes. 

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

with these over the top pouting, idiot faces that she makes. 

Meri is trying to project an image of a demure, dainty, lil miss.  Note her Home Body Instagram photo from Wednesday, knocked kneed, toe pointed, with her eyes cast heavenward, and now the pretty pouty face.  Hard to pull this off when built like a linebacker.

• LOL 16
On 1/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, Sandy W said:

Meri is trying to project an image of a demure, dainty, lil miss.  Note her Home Body Instagram photo from Wednesday, knocked kneed, toe pointed, with her eyes cast heavenward, and now the pretty pouty face.  Hard to pull this off when built like a linebacker.

She constantly edits who she is to the world to the point where what she posts doesn't even resemble how she looks in real life. Hmmmmmm that kinda sounds like what catfish do.........

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She constantly edits who she is to the world to the point where what she posts doesn't even resemble how she looks in real life. Hmmmmmm that kinda sounds like what catfish do.........

She seems to forget that when the cameras roll, there is no friendly filter to erase the imperfections that she feels she must erase from the public.  The dewy, youthful, complexion and slender figure will be gone and the rill Meri Brown will be exposed.  Who does she think she's fooling?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She seems to forget that when the cameras roll, there is no friendly filter to erase the imperfections that she feels she must erase from the public.  The dewy, youthful, complexion and slender figure will be gone and the rill Meri Brown will be exposed.  Who does she think she's fooling?

Just think of all the time she spends on editing those phony doctored photos.  I'm sure she has sycophantic fans kissing her ass and telling her how wonderful she looks.

47 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Yeah!  Ironic, isn't it?  Meri must be missing a gene that 'gets' irony.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I know that I should know this but I can't remember how her catfish ended and how the family found out what she'd been up to?

Right up until their visit to Alaska, where Meri made her announcement about "don't be surprised if I just up and leave", Meri still believed that Sam was headed her way to sweep her off to the life of adoration and luxury she felt she deserved.  Everyone at the table seemed surprised except Robyn, who kept her head down and continued slurping her soup.  Possibly, Meri had confided in Robyn and Robyn had prior knowledge that this was Meri's intention or possibly Kendra, Robyn's friend and business associate had told Robyn about the plan.

Kendra was in on this up to her eyeballs and she is FOS, claiming to have met Sam in person and vouched for his authenticity as a male.  Jackie/Sam spilled all the details of the encounters that were made by voicemail, photos, and texts, but I don't remember how she gained an audience for her revelations.  When the VM and texts became public, Meri had no choice but to admit what she had been up to, there was no denying that was her voice and the photos of her with the banana and in her bathtub with "Sam" scratched into her leg were damning evidence.

Meri, in her usual self-defensive stance, claimed that she knew that the catfish wasn't a real male who she intended to run off with, but that she heroically played along to save the family.  She said that Jackie had made threats that she would reveal family Brown secrets if Meri quit responding and Meri was convinced that this was a possibility, as Jackie, when visiting Meri's house, had placed her phone on top of Meri's extracting personal data about the family. Right!

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9