Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Meri finds it easier to relate to the little kids because they didn't experience Meri being a hosebeast. Yet.

I think you nailed it.  Maddie at least has posted what appeared to be a reference to Meri being a bitch, growing up.  Hosebeast describes it well!

• Love 7
On 12/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, Joan of Argh said:

What a strange picture, Meri pissing her pants with excitement and 2 gay men trying to ignore the hag in the middle.

It's one of her "all time favorite photos".... why?

Because they are having SO! MUCH! LULAFUN!  You wouldn't understand.  No one would understand except these three weirdos.  We are merely on the outside looking in, wondering how we too can have THAT! MUCH! FUN!

On 12/24/2020 at 2:32 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Typical Meri, she hangs four modern Christmas socks from the dollar store when you can get beautiful vintage stockings on Etsy and other sites.

She has furniture from all different periods and styles, she has cheap throw rugs from the 80's, wallpaper border from the 90's and Christmas decorations from Target.

Every time I see the inside of Lizzie's Good Time Olde-Fashioned Inn and Rice Krispie Treat Emporium, I get such strong "Lizzie Borden's House" vibes it's not even funny, and not just because they're both named Lizzie.  I've seen enough Borden documentaries that I kind of have the interior of that house memorized (and want to visit it someday, it's also a B&B now but no way would I stay there).  I get that it's an old-timey B&B, but the interior looks so dusty and drab.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Every time I see the inside of Lizzie's Good Time Olde-Fashioned Inn and Rice Krispie Treat Emporium, I get such strong "Lizzie Borden's House" vibes it's not even funny, and not just because they're both named Lizzie.  I've seen enough Borden documentaries that I kind of have the interior of that house memorized (and want to visit it someday, it's also a B&B now but no way would I stay there).  I get that it's an old-timey B&B, but the interior looks so dusty and drab.

I knew that place reminded me of something!  Especially with all the photos of dead ancestors on the wall.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 12/27/2020 at 7:13 AM, dmbo said:

Most definitely! Didn't Kody say she needs to fix her relationships with the older kids before him and Meri can work on theirs.

Why does she have such a close connection to Robin's kids and yet the kids who have been around her their whole lives don't have any connection with her? 

I think it has a lot to do with how the kids saw Meri treating their mothers. No matter how much they try to deny it, the kids primary loyalty lies with their birth mother (in my opinion, anyway).

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Kbo said:

I think it has a lot to do with how the kids saw Meri treating their mothers. No matter how much they try to deny it, the kids primary loyalty lies with their birth mother (in my opinion, anyway).

Exactly... back in the day Meri used to try and make the other wives lives miserable and kody allowed it because it fed his ego....THEN...Robyn came along and kody wouldn't allow any bullying of his favorite wife, he actually told Christine if she wanted his attention she needed to be nice to Robyn...... Meri knew the only way she stood a chance for some of kody's attention was to love Robyn and her kids.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly... back in the day Meri used to try and make the other wives lives miserable and kody allowed it because it fed his ego....THEN...Robyn came along and kody wouldn't allow any bullying of his favorite wife, he actually told Christine if she wanted his attention she needed to be nice to Robyn...... Meri knew the only way she stood a chance for some of kody's attention was to love Robyn and her kids.

You know I have always wondered something.  If Kootie is master of his “planet,” or what ever the deal of the day is, he is in effect the government of this shit show.  But governments get overthrown all the time.  Without citizens, there is no need for a government, or a show for that matter.  So why would three wives put up with the bull shit that one dark witch brought into all their lives?  Why not rise up and carry out a coup?  Without sister wives, they have no show and no income.  As we know, money talks with Kootie.  Why haven’t the three outcast wives banned together and told Kootie and Robo-chin that either they all get a fair share of his time or they go off together and leave him and his pampered pooch without a show or money?  Surely the three of these ladies could support each other as they used to before Robo slithered into town in her Victoria Secret underwear.  They may not want to, but at least they could make it seem credible enough to Kootie to consider it a valid threat.  And I have often said I would watch the hell out of a show about the three outcasts making it on their own, after leaving Kootie!

• Love 14
On 12/28/2020 at 7:46 AM, laurakaye said:

Because they are having SO! MUCH! LULAFUN!  You wouldn't understand.  No one would understand except these three weirdos.  We are merely on the outside looking in, wondering how we too can have THAT! MUCH! FUN!

1) best description of Meris B & B

2) funniest name for Meris B & B

I can always count on this thread.....🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Does she even understand what that means?  Or that she's the poster child for sacrificing herself on the Altar of the Divine Prophet Kootie? What a ninny.

She does not understand what that means.  It has just enough flowery words, vague imagery and vapid nonsense to make it the perfect thing for Meri to post to get her sycophants to give her affirmations of "You Go Girl!"  "Love you Meri you are so right!!@"  "Meri I love you this is PERFECT never change your a beautiful soul!!"  Etc.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

She does not understand what that means.  It has just enough flowery words, vague imagery and vapid nonsense to make it the perfect thing for Meri to post to get her sycophants to give her affirmations of "You Go Girl!"  "Love you Meri you are so right!!@"  "Meri I love you this is PERFECT never change your a beautiful soul!!"  Etc.

Where is the barf emoji when you need it...

• LOL 8
51 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I can understand the first two sentences but the third has me stumped.  Could someone put this into context for me or is it really just a bunch of meaningless words strung together?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I can understand the first two sentences but the third has me stumped.  Could someone put this into context for me or is it really just a bunch of meaningless words strung together?

My vote is meaningless words.  Word salad.

• Love 7

I am unwisely spending too much of my valuable time wondering about the meaning of this posting by Meri.

I am going to put it to rest for me by assuming the message intended is something like...Meri has valuable love and is looking for a place to invest it wisely.  *Someone* has expectations that she should sacrifice any anticipation of a ROI (return on investment) and throw this valuable love into the melting pot simply to prove her dedication and loyalty. Amirite?🤷‍♀️

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Presumably that is Faith Broussard Cade's (AKA fleurdelisspeaks) thumb since Meri isn't black and I cannot imagine Meri applying nail polish that evenly.   What is interesting is that Cade suggests people should post their daily affirmations to improve their mental health.  She doesn't tell people to post someone else's affirmation, which is what Meri did by putting Cade's affirmation on theselfprofessedrealmeribrown's IG page.

My thought is that Meri chose this statement as a passive-aggressive explanation of why she high-tailed it out of Flagstaff after a couple of hours of Christmas with her unappreciative fambly. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

What is ironic is that Meri did exactly what the last sentence says not to do.  She caved to the demands of the surfer dude and his new dudette and gave them the divorce they wanted to show her dedication and loyalty.  And look what it got her, a swift kick to the curb. 

Of course she's too dense to put two and two together so posts this kind of crap and makes herself look like an idiot.

• Love 13

Most of Meri's quotes are self-reverential crap.  What she really needs are quotes from strong, can-do women, such as Amelia Earhart, Eleanor Roosevelt, or some of those Russian female pilots who got busy during WWII.  

Either that or get heavily involved in charity work, and not just do a driveby in the form of a pic or post with her faux boytoy, Blair.  She's too far up her own hiney to see straight.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Spelled Amelia's name wrong, heavens!
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Either that or get heavily involved in charity work,

Surely you jest.  Meri's favorite charity is Meri. 

It's the same with all of these "religious" posers, they don't give a flying fig about anyone but themselves.  Mormons are supposed to tithe 10% of their income to the church but does it go to help anyone?  Heck, no, it goes to building temples and sending those hapless missionaries out to bang on your door and blather about your soul.

Princess likes to pretend she does charitable work but she has the attention span of a gnat and forgets about the plan to help anyone a nanosecond after she gets a bunch of fawning comments on SM.  

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Surely you jest.  Meri's favorite charity is Meri. 

It's the same with all of these "religious" posers, they don't give a flying fig about anyone but themselves.  Mormons are supposed to tithe 10% of their income to the church but does it go to help anyone?  Heck, no, it goes to building temples and sending those hapless missionaries out to bang on your door and blather about your soul.

Princess likes to pretend she does charitable work but she has the attention span of a gnat and forgets about the plan to help anyone a nanosecond after she gets a bunch of fawning comments on SM.  

These idiots have no idea what it is to be truly charitable in a selfless way. Nothing Mariah does is selfless. She has to blast it from the rooftops that SHE is doing something GOOD--versus quietly just going good and being a decent person. Deep down she's bitter, dark and angry. That's the real Mariah, same as Meri: narcissistic and mad at the world. Instead of quietly moving on, it's noisy and messy with these people. 

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I am unwisely spending too much of my valuable time wondering about the meaning of this posting by Meri.

I am going to put it to rest for me by assuming the message intended is something like...Meri has valuable love and is looking for a place to invest it wisely.  *Someone* has expectations that she should sacrifice any anticipation of a ROI (return on investment) and throw this valuable love into the melting pot simply to prove her dedication and loyalty. Amirite?🤷‍♀️

Meri's stupid drive-by posts are beyond ridiculous.  She was used and discarded by her husband and her beloved sister-wives.  Posting these passive-aggressive meaningless deep thoughts are meant to trigger something in those who've left her in the dust...like Kody is supposed to read that and think to himself, "Oh my goodness, look at how strong Meri is!  Did I make a mistake?  Did she sacrifice her love for me and yet rose like the Phoenix in a glorious cascade of LulaRoe?  Shall I recant my mistake of wedding Robyn?  Oh woe!  Where did I go wrong?!??"  When the truth is, I doubt any of her family except maybe Mariah follows her on social media at all.  Meri is trying to "burn" people who don't even care about her in the first place.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Sadly the families of the missionaries pay for their expenses these days.  Sending them out really has nothing to do with spreading the good words.  It's to further indoctrinate them and show them the evil world of getting the door slammed in their faces...so they realize the only safe place is secure in their little bubble with their church groups.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Meri's stupid drive-by posts are beyond ridiculous.  She was used and discarded by her husband and her beloved sister-wives.  Posting these passive-aggressive meaningless deep thoughts are meant to trigger something in those who've left her in the dust...like Kody is supposed to read that and think to himself, "Oh my goodness, look at how strong Meri is!  Did I make a mistake?  Did she sacrifice her love for me and yet rose like the Phoenix in a glorious cascade of LulaRoe?  Shall I recant my mistake of wedding Robyn?  Oh woe!  Where did I go wrong?!??"  When the truth is, I doubt any of her family except maybe Mariah follows her on social media at all.  Meri is trying to "burn" people who don't even care about her in the first place.

Yes! Everything you said is spot on.  I think these posts highlight how narcissistic she is.  She lives in her own bubble! 

• Love 5
On 12/28/2020 at 7:46 AM, laurakaye said:

OMG, that had me rolling. Laurakaye, you in the market for a sisterwife? I promise not to stomp into family gatherings with a scowl on my face and my "walls" up for eternity.

• LOL 9

I think the sisterwife ladies will all stay put in their “marriages” for no other reason than encroaching menopause.  Hear me out.  

1.  Waning sex drive.  Kody can easily take care of any lingering needs once a month or so. Who wants to get a new husband who is expecting some regular excitement in the bargain?  

2.  Less cooking.  Kody only needs meals once a week or once a whenever.  Who wants a new husband who is expecting regular dinners in the bargain?

3.  Travel freedom.  Kody doesn’t mind if ya gone seeing ya kids and grandkids because they’re his and he is busy.  Who wants a new husband who is expecting quality alone time with you in front of the t.v. in the bargain?

4.  Empty nest.  With no kids left at home soon, there’s no desperation to have Kody swing by with the window rolled down.  Who wants a new husband who has kids and grandkids of his own to invite over for large meals and babysitting in the bargain?

5.  Petty revenge.  Why leave and work your aging buns off when you can keep gumming up the works by staying in the weekly (monthly) rotation.  Who wants to make things easier on Kody and the “wives” in the bargain?

Change my mind.  😜

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

I think the sisterwife ladies will all stay put in their “marriages” for no other reason than encroaching menopause.  Hear me out.  

1.  Waning sex drive.  Kody can easily take care of any lingering needs once a month or so. Who wants to get a new husband who is expecting some regular excitement in the bargain?  

2.  Less cooking.  Kody only needs meals once a week or once a whenever.  Who wants a new husband who is expecting regular dinners in the bargain?

3.  Travel freedom.  Kody doesn’t mind if ya gone seeing ya kids and grandkids because they’re his and he is busy.  Who wants a new husband who is expecting quality alone time with you in front of the t.v. in the bargain?

4.  Empty nest.  With no kids left at home soon, there’s no desperation to have Kody swing by with the window rolled down.  Who wants a new husband who has kids and grandkids of his own to invite over for large meals and babysitting in the bargain?

5.  Petty revenge.  Why leave and work your aging buns off when you can keep gumming up the works by staying in the weekly (monthly) rotation.  Who wants to make things easier on Kody and the “wives” in the bargain?

Change my mind.  😜

6. Dating is hard especially in your 50's. Trust me...I speak from experience! 

Why do so many people think that the three original wives would be in high demand by prospective suitors? I don't get it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

6. Dating is hard especially in your 50's. Trust me...I speak from experience! 

Why do so many people think that the three original wives would be in high demand by prospective suitors? I don't get it.

Exactly!  Meri learned this the hard way.  

• Love 5
On 12/30/2020 at 9:55 AM, Sandy W said:

Yes and  "*someone has expectations that she should sacrifice any anticipation of a ROI" (King in French)

Meri's king is a toad and no amount of ass kissing can change that. 🐸 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/31/2020 at 7:50 AM, laurakaye said:

THIS. Does Meri actually think the audience these posts are meant for actually gives a shit? Whether it's Kody or the other wives, they are probably glad to be rid of her (however for the show, they'll say they "miss her" when she's not there). Her "I'm so strong" posts only serve to remind them how annoying and passive aggressive she was. 

Really, Meri's "look at me I'm so strong" posts indicate quite the opposite. A person who needs to keep reminding everyone how strong they are...........isn't. 

• Love 17

So ironically phony of her.  She rattles on about feeling beautiful and amazing and fabulous and strong with the person you are directly below a heavily photoshopped picture of herself.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

THIS. Does Meri actually think the audience these posts are meant for actually gives a shit? Whether it's Kody or the other wives, they are probably glad to be rid of her (however for the show, they'll say they "miss her" when she's not there). Her "I'm so strong" posts only serve to remind them how annoying and passive aggressive she was. 

Really, Meri's "look at me I'm so strong" posts indicate quite the opposite. A person who needs to keep reminding everyone how strong they are...........isn't. 

1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

So ironically phony of her.  She rattles on about feeling beautiful and amazing and fabulous and strong with the person you are directly below a heavily photoshopped picture of herself.

Sometimes the hardest person to convince is yourself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

"Tell the people you love that you love them, even if they don't feel it back."

That is the rationale for her screaming to the sky how she loves Kody.  But, "even if they don't feel it back" is so poorly worded that it condemns her walls-up love, rather than anyone else's failure to reciprocate.  

Also, she is so self-righteous and hypocritical to proclaim her love for those who don't love her, since their whole fight for polygamy is premised on "Live & Let Live."

Edited by Grifter Lives
typo & clarity
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Those leggings are not flattering at all, they make her look like she has cankles.

Not just her calves, her thighs and knees look enormous.  Maybe she should get her kidneys checked, I don't remember her with tree stump legs from prior photos.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So who took that picture?  Pudge?  Is that Meri's Flagstaff house?  I can no longer remember which house she finally got, is that the one with the waterfall and elevator?  And the rilly steep driveway?  Or was that the house she was banished from because the neighbors didn't want a plyg living amongst them when the actual issue was that the neighbors probably didn't want their street clogged with TLC vans full of cameramen/boom operators/lighting equipment?  The problem is that the interior of their houses all look the same so the house in the picture might as well have been the house from the cuddle-sac for all I can tell.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So who took that picture?  Pudge?  Is that Meri's Flagstaff house?  I can no longer remember which house she finally got, is that the one with the waterfall and elevator?  And the rilly steep driveway?  Or was that the house she was banished from because the neighbors didn't want a plyg living amongst them when the actual issue was that the neighbors probably didn't want their street clogged with TLC vans full of cameramen/boom operators/lighting equipment?  The problem is that the interior of their houses all look the same so the house in the picture might as well have been the house from the cuddle-sac for all I can tell.

None of the above...

This would be Flagstaff house #3 for Meri.  We haven't seen much of it past her lula photos with all those trees around it.  House #1 was Banished from the neighborhood house.  #2 was steep hill and elevator/waterfall "surrounded by darkness" house and then this is the one that she had to move to when house #2 was put up for sale (same time frame as Robyn's  7 bedroom mansion...) and she quickly found this one. I don't think it has ever been shown on the show tho.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Those leggings are not flattering at all, they make her look like she has cankles.

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Not just her calves, her thighs and knees look enormous.  Maybe she should get her kidneys checked, I don't remember her with tree stump legs from prior photos.

She does have cankles.  And her thighs and knees do look enormous.  The leggings and clodhopper slippers just accentuate them more.  She manages to find every form of tree stump footwear.  

To me, it looks like she's listening to the dog.  So, of course, her media post then becomes self-praise disguised as empowering (i.e., lame) affirmations.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I don't think it's her kidneys. I think it's the outward results of the Lizzies Heritage Inn and Rice Krispies Treat Emporium sugar diet. 

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, Roslyn said:

None of the above...

This would be Flagstaff house #3 for Meri.  We haven't seen much of it past her lula photos with all those trees around it.  House #1 was Banished from the neighborhood house.  #2 was steep hill and elevator/waterfall "surrounded by darkness" house and then this is the one that she had to move to when house #2 was put up for sale (same time frame as Robyn's  7 bedroom mansion...) and she quickly found this one. I don't think it has ever been shown on the show tho.

No way!  I am going to need a flowchart for the homes they've lived in/rented/moved from/occupied for a hot minute.  I had no idea she's moved three times in Flagstaff...was waterfall house a rental too?  What a riot.  And Robyn's mansion went up for sale too?  Where is she living?  

Thank you in advance for answering all my banal questions about the Brown's living situations.  I don't know why I need to know, I just do.  I feel like I failed a test in my favorite subject, lol.

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And Robyn's mansion went up for sale too?  Where is she living?

When Robyn's rental was sold, it seemed to come as a shock to Robyn and Kody.  It may have sold to someone that had seen the house before Robyn rented it, but it seemed odd that an offer to purchase was made without a recent inspection.

Robyn prayed that God would see fit to provide them with another "rennall" in the area and when that didn't happen, she 'reluctantly' was forced to purchase a $900,000+ home in Flagstaff, plus the adjoining lot.  No idea why they bought the extra lot, maybe to build a dormitory style house for Christine, Meri, Janelle and any assorted kids still at home.

• LOL 11
36 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

When Robyn's rental was sold, it seemed to come as a shock to Robyn and Kody.  It may have sold to someone that had seen the house before Robyn rented it, but it seemed odd that an offer to purchase was made without a recent inspection.

Robyn prayed that God would see fit to provide them with another "rennall" in the area and when that didn't happen, she 'reluctantly' was forced to purchase a $900,000+ home in Flagstaff, plus the adjoining lot.  No idea why they bought the extra lot, maybe to build a dormitory style house for Christine, Meri, Janelle and any assorted kids still at home.

That's about it.  They might just as well start building an apartment complex for the 3 wives that don't count.  Robyn would absolutely love to remind them daily that her marriage to surfer-dude-wannabe is the only one that counts.

• Love 7