Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Now - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Where the F is CDB? Carol, Eugene, Rosita? We get one Maggie scene and a little Tara. F the AZS crew

That's how I'm feeling tonight - F the AZS people. I don't care about these people.

Plus, yeah, where is Carol?

Edited because, F the AZS - don't D them.

Edited by rachel is awesome
  • Love 1

I'm getting sick of this show's fuckery. They are intentionally making us wait to find out if Glenn is dead. And are wasting yet another week on side nonsense. Are we going to have to listen to a monolgue from every AZer?

• Love 4

Wait, does Aaron have walker goo in his cut? Is he going to have to cut off his head, and put a chainsaw there?

As awesome as that would be, I doubt anything will come of Aaron's possibly contaminated head wound. Remember when Sasha sliced Abe's arm with a walker-coated knife? Or Rick's machete wound?

I'm enjoying the episode but I like getting to know new characters. Not complain cause it's not the same 5 people every episode . I love Rick Carol Daryl Maggie Glenn Carl and the gang. But I like Aaron Denise Jessie Deanna as well

• Love 1

I hope that chick survives the plane. She's the only one who seems to know what's going on.

Which means she's be going to disappear, like Tobias.

So far she's letting her eyes do the acting. Easy gig.