Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Now - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

They've been surrounded by a herd for what, a couple of hours, and already they're running out of food and water? and anyway if you're gonna be dead tomorrow, what are you gonna do, loot the town's pantry so you can spend your last few hours cooking? stupid.

btw, I can't give any likes, and it's near impossible to write a reply, i miss you all!

• Love 9

Seriously. Is there only one way in and out? The walkers came from one direction. Some folks could go out the back way and circle around and try and lead them away  instead of letting them pile up on one side. Waiting for others outside who have no idea what they are coming up on when they return is a bad plan.

• Love 2

This is so bizarre.  Walkers piling up 20 deep on the other side of the corrugated tin and people are strapping on the feedbag, Rick's holding firm to his burial site sanctity policy, Aaron's beating himself up. . .

I'd be prying up the floorboards in my house with my fingernails, trying to find a hidey-hole.

• Love 7

"Welp, there's a horde outside the wall. We might as well bully Olivia into letting us raid the pantry and then gorge ourselves on canned goods."

These people are almost as stupid as the Fear the Walking Dead crew, too stupid to live.
  • Love 9

Are we really going to see the Alexandrians this episode and not Carol, Rick, Michonne and Maggie figuring this out? Or Rick looking for Carl to see if he survived the Wolf attack?

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 1

I don't understand these AZers. They are garbage people. Before the fall of society, they definitely used to double park in the supermarket parking lot. You know, just to make sure that no one dents their crossover SUV. They probably let their kids go into Target and throw things around.

• Love 16