Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Now - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I don't know, I'm glad someone yelled at Deanna.

I wish it hadn't been Spencer, the hypocritical douchebag.

Rick has told her off I think.  Plus her husband and other son are dead.

• Love 1

I know it's rare around here, but I hope there's live posts for Into The Badlands. I feel like that's a show I'm going to need to discuss with people in real time. 

I'm all in for Into the badlands.  Post-Apocalypse, Sword fighting, Martin Csokas being a bad dude... I'm in.

Is the end of the episode going to be Rick looking over the wall and sees Carol and Rosita killing the last of the Walkers with Tara standing there in the side making snarky remarks like "we got bored."

Seriously, where's the group? No more Alexandrians and more of the group please!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So, we're not going to see the Walkers breech the wall tonight are we?

I hope they come up with a better plan then "sit and wait for the vehicles."

What about sending someone out with some noisemakers to draw away the crowd?

They can't 'cause Glenn's not there. He is always the one that would be tasked with the dangerous situations. 

WHERE is Carol?  Where is Little Ass Kicker?

Edited by riverheightsnancy

Just a quickie drive by to say that I had the privilege of attending Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta last weekend, and many, many of the past and current cast members were in attendance. Seeing Deanna (Tovah Feldshuh) in tonight's ep is breaking my heart. In real life, she is a very petite (tiny), incredibly intelligent and vibrant woman.
Her performance is blowing me away......

Please resume.....

• Love 5

I know it's rare around here, but I hope there's live posts for Into The Badlands

I'd be in for that.  I always have to rewatch anyway.

Aw, Tara.  Please stick around.  I'd much rather see Tara and kind-of-a-doctor gal than whiny Ron.

Do it Jessie!!  Put her down!!

These people standing around in horror are really annoying.  Did they really have no idea?

NM. Jessie's gonna explain it.

Edited by raven
  • Love 4