Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Yikes! Fortunately I bought the silicone ones. 

REGULAR SIZE Silicone Straws for 30 oz Tumbler & Stainless Steel Straws Bundle - 6 Silicone Straws for Yeti/Rtic / Ozark + 3 Brushes + 2 Metal Straws - Reusable Straws Extra Long + 1 Storage Pouch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074295RQ5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_eh7jDbWX6RWM3

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

As an almost-life time resident of Arizona, I am filing a protest against those "tacos". Just...no. I know vegans/vegetarians want their tacos too, but I am a purist. Small corn tort, lightly fried, carne asada, cabbage, cilantro and a drizzle of a lime crema sauce.

Every picture of their food looks so vile. Over done. They make life so complicated.

• Love 7

Hate to burst your pretentious bubble, airhead, but green vegetables are not high in protein.  A full cup of spinach (which I think is in that green and brown mess) only has 1 gram.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

FE781EF3-E68C-48E2-90BF-78F78527B609.jpeg

68BAFCC5-FE9B-4728-B2DD-648AC2D26BDA.jpeg

Is Pariah popping a zit in that first pic? More importantly, is that a mosquito on her left boob?

These posts of hers are really quite awful. Unattractive poses and this whole way of shooting pics from the head down to show your tummy, feet and probable camel toe are just not artistic. I am far from a prude but really, I don't need to see her cleavage and because it warrants repeating, she just looks like she fucking stinks!!! 

Edited by Fig Newton
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Is Pariah popping a zit in that first pic? More importantly, is that a mosquito on her left boob?

These posts of hers are really quite awful. Unattractive poses and this whole way of shooting pics from the head down to show your tummy, feet and probable camel toe are just not artistic. I am far from a prude but really, I don't need to see her cleavage and because it warrants repeating, she just looks like she fucking stinks!!! 

It's awful. If I didn't know her age, I'd swear this was a woman in her late 40s. Her skin doesn't have a youthful glow and that dark hair of hers really ages her. To me, she looks awfully old for a young woman who eats clean and exercises.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yikes! Fortunately I bought the silicone ones. 

REGULAR SIZE Silicone Straws for 30 oz Tumbler & Stainless Steel Straws Bundle - 6 Silicone Straws for Yeti/Rtic / Ozark + 3 Brushes + 2 Metal Straws - Reusable Straws Extra Long + 1 Storage Pouch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074295RQ5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_eh7jDbWX6RWM3

ahhh! fabulous - metal straws get WAY to cold for me so silicone is the perfect answer, never thought to look for them!  Thanks for the link!

20 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Why does she say "every DAMN day?"  What a way to start one's day.  Moron.

Why does she feel the necessity to publicly post every DAMN action and thought that flitters through her mind every DAMN day.  Hard to believe that there are fans out there breathlessly awaiting her profound pronouncements. 

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘Hydrating then yoga’  Ugh pretentious twat talk. Let’s get real. You aren’t ‘hydrating’, Mariah, you’re pretending to drink water out of a old used jam jar, while Audge photographs half your body in a way you think is artistic and mysterious, but really just makes you look like your trying to pluck out a chin hair with your bare fingers. 

Seriously, her "pensive, thoughtful, contemplating the vast array of stars in the universe and how they pertain to me" poses are just rilly, rilly bad.  I looked at the photo and thought, why is she pulling on the excess skin around her mouth in front of a jar of water?  What does this signify?  What does it all mean?!?  If I had a million guesses, "hydrate then yoga" would not have been one of them.

And I don't think it's a mosquito on her cleavage, it's probably a bee.  Because, you know, she's all "save the bees" and stuff.  At least she was for that one IG post. 

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It's awful. If I didn't know her age, I'd swear this was a woman in her late 40s. Her skin doesn't have a youthful glow and that dark hair of hers really ages her. To me, she looks awfully old for a young woman who eats clean and exercises.

Like mother, like daughter. 

The sour always rises to the top.

• Love 5
(edited)
26 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Does anyone else think she's trolling us?

100% . 

If you google search her name, (which you just know a self-lover like her would) this site comes up fairly promptly. 

Our opinions are non brown-nosing (pardon the pun) real talk, not the sycophant, ‘you’re just so awesome’ fan drivel she gets daily. Since she blocks any negative on social media, maybe she pops over here when she’s feeling mentally up for a reality check and a more balanced view of how she comes across and then tries to prove us all wrong. I like to think we provide a nice service. 😉

(Hi Mariah! Keep up the charitable stuff, try and post less narcissisties and ‘buy this product’ bull crap and stay in school now ok? 👋🏼

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, Natalie68 said:

Thank you for the pic of your tummy Mariah

It is two tummies in one - bare upper abdomen and polyester-encased lower abdomen.

That "mosquito" is probably a few strands of her woke-womxn armpit hair.

My "Phenomenal Mother" taught me how to wash and comb my hair.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I knew that would come up! Incredibly, there's a food substitute startup called Soylent. 

Anybody who saw that movie with Charlton Heston's anguished cry is highly unlikely to buy ANYTHING from a company with "soylent" in the title!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I get what Mariah is saying about being grateful that your body parts work properly and about being thankful that we get to experience the world through those parts, but let’s not pretend that after all is said and done she has not arranged this bathing suit photo to promote what she feels most comfortable displaying - and concealing. 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Anybody who saw that movie with Charlton Heston's anguished cry is highly unlikely to buy ANYTHING from a company with "soylent" in the title!

True.   I was surprised that anyone would buy from that company.   I am allergic to soy so I am not tempted, although I think the brand name is enough to keep me away.   Also not buying food from any company named Donner, either.  http://donnerfoods.com/

back to topic---it amazes me that she thinks she looks good.   She looks mid thirties.  Maybe she wants to look old for some reason.   Or maybe it is just Meri's genetics.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Twopper said:

She looks mid thirties.  Maybe she wants to look old for some reason.   Or maybe it is just Meri's genetics.  

I agree, much of it is just unfortunate Meri facial genetics  - the ‘bum’ chin, the downturned ‘sad’ mouth, the weathered, pigmented complexion, the deep nasolabial fold lines and jowls from carrying a bit of weight in the face... it just all contributes to that ‘face like a dropped pie’ look and will only worsen with age.  

I actually do hate to rag on her facially, but it’s very true she appears at least a decade older.

22BC67E4-F052-41D4-B9B1-247903C641CF.thumb.jpeg.1de3d757d51bc050f78ca570e75df50a.jpeg

While I appreciate her face has an appropriate expression for the tone of her post here, unfortunately combined with the stringy unwashed hair, the end result looks just like a mugshot of a meth addict. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

While I appreciate her face has an appropriate expression for the tone of her post here, unfortunately combined with the stringy unwashed hair, the end result looks just like a mugshot of a meth addict. 

It’s sad because it’s true. 

• Love 8

Just let those blonde roots grow already, she’d look closer to her actual age with her natural colour. The only colour she should alter is the deathly white corpse body. Surely Meri has some fake tan or bronzer she could borrow? (I’m sure old Mare must have a whole room in her 5 bed house solely devoted to tanning products, the way she slaps it on with a garden trowel everyday, she’d need to buy in bulk).

And the eyebrows... they are either drawn on to excess with a felt tip pen or completely non-existent. Sheesh, is there some kind of happy medium here? I badly want to do a decent shape and subtle tint for her. Mariah call me, let’s collab! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I agree, much of it is just unfortunate Meri facial genetics  - the ‘bum’ chin, the downturned ‘sad’ mouth, the weathered, pigmented complexion, the deep nasolabial fold lines and jowls from carrying a bit of weight in the face... it just all contributes to that ‘face like a dropped pie’ look and will only worsen with age.  

I actually do hate to rag on her facially, but it’s very true she appears at least a decade older.

Edited by Jeanne222
Just wanted to say it does look just like a mug shot!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Does she really care about the migrants?? 

That's a good question. Maybe I'm a bit jaded, but I think Mariah is a surface political justice "warrior". It's easy to say one "cares" from the comfort of their Chicago apartment and yoga mat. One week Mariah cares about bees, the next week, migrants. 

I've known people who say they care about certain causes, post stuff on social media and then take their kids to cross country meets, only to repeat the same thing the next week (different cause). Political shit-stirring. But when some of these people are faced with the actual shit (or people who do actual work in said shit), they shut their traps. 

I'm disappointed she doesn't do more actual outreach and work. I guess the further she is from it, the less committed she has to be and can move on the the next trendy thing to care about. T-shirts it is for social justice warrior Mariah. 

She's no Princess Di. 

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm disappointed she doesn't do more actual outreach and work. I guess the further she is from it, the less committed she has to be and can move on the the next trendy thing to care about. T-shirts it is for social justice warrior Mariah. 

And part of my disgust is that she was (supposdedly) headed for a career that might be actually helping people.  We have not had a shred of evidence that she is actually (or ever was) in school.  "Social justice" is not advertising t-shirts and forgetting all about the cause as soon as that picture hits IG.  It takes work and diligence and sacrifice to work toward making the world a better place.  Not something that Princess Pudge has ever once demonstrated an affinity for.

44 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She's no Princess Di. 

Ain't that the truth.  She put her money and fame where her mouth was.  I doubt we'll ever see Pudge out among those in true need, hugging those with AIDS, giving comfort to amputees from land mines.  Her trips are to Bali to become woke, not to concentration camps in Texas.  Can't be away from her coffee shops and cycling centers.  Too much sacrifice.

• Love 9
(edited)

If her idea of being an activist and fighting for a cause is to just take a mugshot in a T-shirt and ask people to buy it on Instagram, it’s not exactly strenuous or difficult for her to do. It actually helps her public persona for her to be seen to be charitable, so there’s lots in it for her. 

This is the first we’ve heard about her support for the cause and I wonder how deep her passion for it runs or whether it’s just another self serving ‘look at me being a surface level social justice warrior on Instagram post’ only to be forgotten tomorrow. I wonder if she’s called her reps or wrote letters and urged congress to close the camps, organised home grown fundraising or campaigns, volunteered her time as needed or even donated more than just whatever the amount is given from sale of the T-shirt to the cause, after all her so called research?

Anyone can buy a T-shirt and post to their followers to do the same and many do. While I acknowledge that’s still something, it’s still the bare minimum of effort in terms of truly helping at the border and she’s not deserving of accolades for that. Many ordinary people post the same everyday too and don’t call themselves ‘social justice warriors’.

EB8E17F4-E04C-464F-9DE8-AF459B0F05F5.jpeg

Side note: Same price, which would you rather? 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Just let those blonde roots grow already, she’d look closer to her actual age with her natural colour. The only colour she should alter is the deathly white corpse body. Surely Meri has some fake tan or bronzer she could borrow? (I’m sure old Mare must have a whole room in her 5 bed house solely devoted to tanning products, the way she slaps it on with a garden trowel everyday, she’d need to buy in bulk).

And the eyebrows... they are either drawn on to excess with a felt tip pen or completely non-existent. Sheesh, is there some kind of happy medium here? I badly want to do a decent shape and subtle tint for her. Mariah call me, let’s collab! 

Gotta say I disagree about the tanner.  Not a fan. I'm as white as a ghost and proud of it. No tan, no bronzer, and SPF 30-50 on all exposed skin!

• Love 8

I wonder if her hair always looks greasy because she's trying to go no-shampoo?  If she has fine blonde hair under all that dye, best of luck going without washing it.  But it would help her crunchy/granola/woke/etc bona-fides if she gave up bathing her head in all those chemicals, or whatever.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

22BC67E4-F052-41D4-B9B1-247903C641CF.thumb.jpeg.1de3d757d51bc050f78ca570e75df50a.jpeg

With the photo cropped like that, it looks like a mugshot.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And part of my disgust is that she was (supposdedly) headed for a career that might be actually helping people.  We have not had a shred of evidence that she is actually (or ever was) in school.  "Social justice" is not advertising t-shirts and forgetting all about the cause as soon as that picture hits IG.  It takes work and diligence and sacrifice to work toward making the world a better place.  Not something that Princess Pudge has ever once demonstrated an affinity for.

Ain't that the truth.  She put her money and fame where her mouth was.  I doubt we'll ever see Pudge out among those in true need, hugging those with AIDS, giving comfort to amputees from land mines.  Her trips are to Bali to become woke, not to concentration camps in Texas.  Can't be away from her coffee shops and cycling...

Kinda like how her mom was wanting to work with "at risk kids", huh? 

Mariah lives in the Chicago area. She doesn't have to go far from home to help others - if she wanted to. I'm guessing there's at least one church or other organization helping those in need - just like Glide Memorial in San Francisco. She could be spending a couple hours serving hot meals, bussing tables and chatting with homeless people - most of their days are spent being ignored or treated poorly. Many have physical or psychogical issues. But I would not be surprised if Mariah looks the other way as she walks past them on her way to SoulCycle.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She received many comments on this one, of course. So she put this up:

CC7FF3E7-9675-4F86-9989-E6FCF44F964C.jpeg

Yes, seeking asylum is completely legal. But you must enter the country at a legal Port of Entry and apply there. AOC was schooled in this just a couple of days ago. You can't just wander across the border anywhere to enter the country and say you are seeking asylum. You must go through the proper legal steps.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Side note: Same price, which would you rather? 

Neither; sorry to blind you all but I'd go nude. I don't care if they're selling shirts that say, "LilWharveyGal is The Bomb," the Browns will not receive any money, clicks, or other favorable stats from me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Neither; sorry to blind you all but I'd go nude. I don't care if they're selling shirts that say, "LilWharveyGal is The Bomb," the Browns will not receive any money, clicks, or other favorable stats from me.

ME TOO

• Love 4