Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Where I'm from, traveling with open liquor whether in a bottle or container could result in loss of license and a heavy fine.

All but a handful of states have an "open intoxicants" law which prohibits those in a vehicle.  So unless she schleps her booze up and down the street, what's the point?

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Take the bottle with you unopened.  Where I'm from, traveling with open liquor whether in a bottle or container could result in loss of license and a heavy fine.

Yes! We have open container laws here in Pa as well.  lolol  We are lucky to be allowed to drink alcohol.  Only in recent years can you purchase (very very limited number of ounces) in grocery stores and on a Sunday.

...then again. Maybe I answered my own question.  That is the point of a wine sippy cup.  To travel with it and it doesn't look like alcohol...just another travel mug. Tho the shape kinda gives it away.

• Love 4

If it is cold enough for a tuque, why don't you have gloves and a buttoned coat, Mariah?  You're no John Cleese with those silly steps, you just look stupidly staged.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I'm not sure where River North is in proximity to where Sludge 'n Pudge live but she seems to be posing and sitting in that shit in an industrial complex.  Could it be that the neighbors have become tired of them posing on their tree-lined street and turned a hose on them?

• LOL 10

So we're supposed to feel our feelings, but if our feelings go against the woke stance du jour then we should be "impeached." Got it.

Again I wonder how on earth she's someday going to be able to support clients who might not share her worldview down to the letter. (And I'm willing to bet that at least 2 of the white women who voted for Trump are married to Mariah's father. Would the keyboard warrior dare say that to their faces?)

But by all means, clean up that mop.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

I gotta hand it to Snowflake.  She word salads with the best of them.  It takes real skill to type out so many words that have so little meaning.

And I don't understand what that stupid pose has to do with fillings and such - but then again, her level of wokeness is too lofty a goal for me to attain.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

E2E73F98-26AC-4655-ADB9-545E1CB4C085.thumb.jpeg.133e1f113e081f3189d65fe706d129a9.jpeg

‘Sit in it a little longer, Feel that shit a little longer’

These eloquent wise words brought to you, by the girl who spent a whole Christmas ruining her family’s joy while sulking in a vehicle alone, staring at an empty house.  Also the same girl that spent her entire life melting down about Meri not giving her a full biological sibling and tantruming in the bathroom at king Solomon’s announcement. The same girl that also wallowed in self pity and rage about Meri betraying HER by getting catfished, for over a YEAR...

Feeling your feelings is absolutely fine and good, however there are many times when you also need to be resilient and mature, and dill with your fillings in an appropriate way for the occasion, because sometimes it’s not all about you! 
Color me shocked Mariah the narcissist doesn’t support this concept.🙄 

In all of her posts she gives herself permission to behave like a petulant child.  Thanks for the reminder recap of all her tantrums.  How could I forget her sitting in her car lashing out about not being in her house by Christmas! 

• Love 12
On 12/21/2019 at 4:42 AM, Stefphill said:

In all of her posts she gives herself permission to behave like a petulant child. 

She really does. It’s quite something. She must have been so fun for her half-siblings to have around growing-up, as essentially she’s a quintessential stereotypical ‘spoilt only child’ but in a large family dynamic. We see her older siblings all trying to deal with her rank personality at times during the show.  

It’s interesting to me she seemingly hasn’t developed coping skills beyond childhood and instead has decided to justify the self-absorbed way she behaves in adulthood too. I would guess that’s a direct reflection of Meri and her indulgent ‘All hail Mariah, my only golden child can do no wrong’ parenting style, combined with that inherited narcissistic trait. My 6 year old has so much more resilience now than Mariah will ever have 😆  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What a tasteless photo.  Mariah's ass.  What the fuck is a "sticky thingk" to breathe through?  Moron.

To be fair, this was a screen cap of a vid that was speeded-up through her workout. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

please purchase leggings that are more opaque 😐

rsz_lol1.jpg

Sofa Sloth didn't even have to get the hose out to tip her over.  But we may need one of those black rectangles for modesty.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, suomi said:

The power strip climbing the fireplace is nearly as horrifying as her self-absorption. 

Mariah got her electrical wiring expertise watching dear old dad string up the cult-de-sac for an evening of frolic and fun.

That is just about the most dismal attempt at Christmas decor I have ever seen.  Meri will be horrified.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Also from the videos:

B7A6761B-20EC-4F60-BDCE-4417B4872A29.jpeg

103DCF39-CB51-4B8F-B79D-D043D542FAC9.jpeg

Me me me me me me me. Me me me, me me, me. I love me. I’m honoring me. Love love love me me me. 

And wants to go into social work? Something that’s about others and not her? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I can't believe she posted that.   And what sticky thing is she using to breathe? 

If you are referring to the apparatus at the base of her septum, that's her new barbell nose ring.  Cute Huh?

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

I can't believe she posted that.   And what sticky thing is she using to breathe? 

Oh......now I get it...maybe she is using some of those Breathe Right nasal strip things that are supposed to help you breathe if you are congested . I have never tried them. I hate to admit that when she was talking about having breathing and sticky things, I  thought she was referring to having problems breathing because of thick nasal mucous. I know.........Ewww........but she writes about such gross things, I thought she was over sharing again. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

maybe she is using some of those Breathe Right nasal strip things that are supposed to help you breathe if you are congested . I have never tried them.

I have used them on occasion; sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.  Is she wearing one while doing yoga?   I thought they were for sleep, but I guess you could use them while awake.

• Useful 2
On 12/20/2019 at 4:45 PM, xwordfanatik said:

What a tasteless photo.  Mariah's ass.  What the fuck is a "sticky thingk" to breathe through?  Moron.

I get what she's attempting to say - I have a yoga teacher who calls tight muscles "sticky," and tells us to direct our breathing to those sticky areas.  When my teacher says it, it makes sense.  When Mariah blathers on about it, all I hear is "me me me me breathe me me me honor me me me body me me me etc. etc."  I don't care if she went to Bali for training, all I hear is her parroting things she thinks make her sound like she knows what she's talking about, but it's just more nonsensical yammering posted to get her sycophants fawning all over her royal "wokeness."  

There's really nothing to her except yoga, coffee and.........I think that's it, actually. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Poorly performed yoga, coffee, food, self-righteousness, and booze.

I don't know how she has the nerve to show her face.  Whatever became of her donation only Yoga classes and her Save-A-Soul advice she was willing to impart on those in need?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I thought Mariah was going to cut that mop - or was that just one of her word salads?  

"This one" sounds like something Kody would say when he forgets which one he's with.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Why does she have to spend Christmas away from her family?

And what does it mean to be a “towel”? I can’t figure that one out.

Well we know she doesn't do a daily shower, so not sure why she needs a towel. Cant get home for Christmas because they were too busy spending their grant money on fancy coffees to afford the pet fee to fly the dogs to Flagstaff, not to mention they are not allowed in Meri's rental anyway.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well we know she doesn't do a daily shower, so not sure why she needs a towel. Cant get home for Christmas because they were too busy spending their grant money on fancy coffees to afford the pet fee to fly the dogs to Flagstaff, not to mention they are not allowed in Meri's rental anyway.

My guess is they might have to work and can't be gone very long or they just don't have the money and Meri is not paying for them to come.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is they might have to work and can't be gone very long or they just don't have the money and Meri is not paying for them to come.

I wonder if they have to travel to spend the holidays with Audge's family, not sure where they live.  Possibly Meri may spend Christmas with her Mom, rocking the afternoon away on the Parowan porch, blubbering away --- who cares if the rest have kids home for the holidays, we OWN this, and I did it all by myself.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I wonder if they have to travel to spend the holidays with Audge's family, not sure where they live.  Possibly Meri may spend Christmas with her Mom, rocking the afternoon away on the Parowan porch, blubbering away --- who cares if the rest have kids home for the holidays, we OWN this, and I did it all by myself.

Maybe, remember when it crushed Meri that she originally was going to help move them out to Chicago and then was told Audg's mom was going to do it instead.  Well at least not having family around will free up her modeling her too small jackets and craptastic wear along with filtering photos of herself 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1