Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Found

The trainees leave campus for the first time while undergoing their first undercover assignment. With an evening full of unpredictable events, Alex and Ryan find themselves getting close while the recruits’ skills are tested. In the future, Alex decides to tell her side of the story and sits down for her first public interview leaving everyone watching to wonder who is really telling the truth.

What was with the (practically) shot-for-shot remake of the sex scene from the 1998 movie "Out of Sight?"  Even when J.Lo/Alex takes her hair out of its bun (see 1:30)!  This show clearly mimicked Soderbergh's cutting back and forth between scenes of the lovers conversing over drinks with a more intimate bedroom setting of them about to have sex, set to sexy music.  I mean that was unbelievable, and egregious.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

I had no idea that the only thing FBI recruits did was play dress-up and bang each other while supposedly training.  This is like a bad Lifetime movie.  God help me, I'd rather watch Sisterwives and I loathe those nutbars.  I'm out.

• Love 9

What was with the (practically) shot-for-shot remake of the sex scene from the 1998 movie "Out of Sight?"  Even when J.Lo/Alex takes her hair out of its bun!

Well, if you're going to steal, steal from the best.

TV dramas generally downplay the fact that their leads are all atypically attractive, so I was a bit amused that all the media coverage of Alex acknowledges that she looks like a supermodel and includes photoshoot-quality images of her in a swimsuit.

Also, the FBI's training sessions are always ridiculous on this show, but this week's undercover mission seems like a great way to get the Bureau sued by that mega-rich corporation.

This show remains junk food, but it entertains me with its ridiculousness enough to keep watching.

Edited by SeanC
  • Love 9

I'm the cousin of IDF soldiers so I admit, Simon breaking down in tears had me breaking down in tears as well. I may have sent Dungeoncousins a "I love you" card. 

Caleb's pettiness is getting to me. Seriously, how much leeway is the legacy card giving him? 

• Love 1

One of the best recruits in years can't take a selfie...

Elias is still a creeper. Simon was still totally lying right?

Still only care about Simon and the twins however Caleb's in the running.

Random hater chick was nowhere to be seen. Not that I mind but it seems like this would have been a challenge she would have loved trying to one up Alex in.

Edited by miracole

Caleb's pettiness is getting to me. Seriously, how much leeway is the legacy card giving him? 

I really don't get what we're meant to think of Caleb. The dynamic with Shelby seems like it's meant to have romantic tension (obviously, since they had sex this week), but he's too whiny and petty to have bad boy charm, which it sometimes seems like they're trying to give him.

• Love 5

I really, really hate Caleb and hate that Shelby likes a guy like that, who was willing to get her in trouble with the Academy. I was super grossed out by their sex scene; plus, their random hate scenes seemed forced. 

It was an interesting shot of Elias' reflection when he's talking to Simon about facades. A big part of me wants Elias to be the terrorist, just so Rick Cosnett can get off this godawful show and go back to The Flash.

Alex one-ups the FBI yet again. And this time, she makes a statement about racial profiling. 

Simon is by far my favourite character. I can only tell the twins apart by how they speak about Simon, or when they call each other by their names.

I really just don't care about all these secrets and twists, to be honest. 

• Love 2

I'm not sure what Simon hoped to accomplish by introducing Max to the other recruits.  Even if Max agreed to pose at his boyfriend, there's no way they'd be convincing together.  I hope there is a good reason for his pretending to be gay.  I don't think his latest confession to Elias is the truth either.

I started laughing out loud when Caleb and Shelby snuck off to have sex.  I get the idea of hate sex, but petty squabbling/behaving like an annoying kid brother isn't a turn on.

The amount of threatening Miranda does ("If you fail tonight, you're out" to the twins) is laughable.  Didn't these writers ever pause to think that the FBI might want to continue improving good candidates rather than dumping them at the first possible misstep?  Nooo, of course not, in this show's world, experience and practice are nothing compared to raw talent, so if you mess up once, you're done for (I know, it's for the dramaz, but it was obvious they weren't going to fail with those conditions, so why bother?)

• Love 4

The amount of threatening Miranda does ("If you fail tonight, you're out" to the twins) is laughable.  Didn't these writers ever pause to think that the FBI might want to continue improving good candidates rather than dumping them at the first possible misstep?  Nooo, of course not, in this show's world, experience and practice are nothing compared to raw talent, so if you mess up once, you're done for (I know, it's for the dramaz, but it was obvious they weren't going to fail with those conditions, so why bother?)

On the subject of the twins, the justification for this whole secret training program was absurd, but that was pretty much expected.

• Love 1

The funny thing is that the FBI incompetence with Alex's manhunt only makes these hollow threats more laughable than they already are.

• Love 3

I really, really hate Caleb and hate that Shelby likes a guy like that, who was willing to get her in trouble with the Academy. I was super grossed out by their sex scene; plus, their random hate scenes seemed forced. 

It was an interesting shot of Elias' reflection when he's talking to Simon about facades. A big part of me wants Elias to be the terrorist, just so Rick Cosnett can get off this godawful show and go back to The Flash.

Alex one-ups the FBI yet again. And this time, she makes a statement about racial profiling. 

Simon is by far my favourite character. I can only tell the twins apart by how they speak about Simon, or when they call each other by their names.

I really just don't care about all these secrets and twists, to be honest.

For years it boggles my mind why asshole men are portrayed as Hot and sexy on tv shows. Shelby has more Chemistry with Alex then with Caleb. Same regarding Alex liking the guy she likes is it Boone or Ryan? A Alex/Shelby love scene would be HAWT lol

• Love 5

Wayment - Raina's gonna help Nimah hook up with Simon? I guess that's what sisters are for.

Given how dumb and goofy it is, you'd think this show would have a better sense of humor. Alas...

Do we believe Simon's Israeli Defense Force story?

ETA:

On the subject of the twins, the justification for this whole secret training program was absurd, but that was pretty much expected.

I still don't get what the plan is. One twin infiltrates, and the other reports back to the FBI? Can't just one of them do that?

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 3

Do we believe Simon's Israeli Defense Force story?

ETA:

I still don't get what the plan is. One twin infiltrates, and the other reports back to the FBI? Can't just one of them do that?

I would say Simon's Israeli Defense Force story may not be entirely true, but I do think it has some truth. Well, besides the fact that he doesn't actually wear glasses and he's not gay. I would find it more interesting if he was completely lying to Elias, though. It would serve him right for digging and being a complete stalker while threatening Simon's career in the FBI. 

The show is dumb, and the thing with the twins is dumb. I would buy it more if Miranda had said that she wanted to start up a secret twin program and they were the initial test subjects to see if they could get away with it.

• Love 1

Interestingly, had Alex actually BEEN a bomber/terrorist, she demonstrated to the F.B.I. that the whole squeamishness about religion is an Achille's heel in National Security.

The corporate weekend was dumb. Alex did look beautiful, as did the twins, and Ryan in glasses is way hotter than Simon. Shelby and Caleb have anti-chemistry. Hate-sex or whatever they're supposed to have going on CAN be worth following through on, but the people involved have to have UST before it should even be considered, and they do not. I blame the Caleb actor, though, as the Shelby actress works well with everyone else.

The twin thing is still more game show than secret agent, and makes little sense. If you're in the field, you are not going to be in situation where you can keep switching, and matching outfits, accessories, make-up, etc, is not an easy task. Which brings up another point. The twins seem to have to be covered while at Quantico, yet were permitted to be quite relaxed at the Corporate affair.

Where to start with Simon? Elias is an idiot. If you actually believe that Simon is "dangerous", telling him so, and then letting him know that you are going to rat him out first chance you get while you are alone with him in a hotel room is beyond dumb! AND the next day, when he "confesses" to you, as an analyst, does it not register that he did not explain one single lie that he told? Even if his story is true, why the deceptions? Why the easily seen-through choices? And, yes, as a gay man, wouldn't you at least be resentful that he, as you rightfully pointed out, co-opted our identity/struggle in order to further his own agenda, which means that the next gay candidate is going to have it twice as rough getting accepted? And what exactly WAS Simon planning to do with Facebook Dude all weekend alone in hotel room? At some point he was going to have to "put out", and then what?

This show is so annoying. I'll be back next week, though. I want to find out who is behind it all.

• Love 2

In this show the shit is piled so high I'm standing on tip-toes!  So far, I'm still watching, because I'm waiting to see what sort of ridiculous explanation the writers come up with to explain it all.  

The reasoning behind the twins is so that when they are under cover, one can slip away and report to HQ without being missed, because the other one will fill in for them?  Seriously?

Simon did terrible things and ever since, living under cover helps him to live with it?  Why would giving the people around you a false name help you feel better about yourself?  You did horrible things, but adding liar to your repertoire makes it better?

I had higher hopes for this show, when I first saw the pilot, but now I'm not in the least eager to watch it when it comes out.  Still, the stupidity of the plot points are amusing, so, I'll keep standing on tip-toe a while longer, but when the level of shit reaches my eyebrows...

PS:  Just had to FF through the love-scene between Alex & Buttmunch.  Why do people think he's sexy?  His head looks like a husked coconut!

• Love 9

I usually watch this on Monday, but I couldn't sleep after another show, so... still crap, Alex is still outsmarting just about everyone. I did like that one of the twins won the competition (although she slipped, and almost gave herself away). 

I don't like Caleb, and thought they were unprofessional having sex when they were supposed to be working (both couples). I don't see what Shelby sees in Caleb.

• Love 1
PS:  Just had to FF through the love-scene between Alex & Buttmunch.

It was the least sexy sex scene I've seen in a while. Simon making eyes at Nimah from across the room is way hotter.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 4

So if a guy makes it his mission to be a douche to you and sabotage a class assignment, then the best course of action is to have sex with him? There's nothing charming about what Caleb is doing to Shelby and the fact that he just mentions a quickie and she readily agrees makes them both look bad. Have some self respect Shelby. Caleb seems to only be okay when he's with the twins, otherwise he's horrible.

Miranda is stupid.

Elias is super creepy and seemed to believe Simon incredibly easy at the end. If someone is lying about everything, then why trust their excuse when that could be a lie as well?

If the twins believe that Simon is gay and has a boyfriend, why would they try to get closer to him in a romantic-esqe way?

I did like Alex's mosque plan. Compared to everything else that was the smartest thing she's done.

• Love 5

I kind of like Caleb/Shelby in that there's no pretence of a love/hate relationship, they hate each other, but like having sex. I really hope Caleb is the bomber.

Loved Alex mosque plan too. Although I suspect it was the unknown's plan.

Didn't like the undercover mission. As much as this show is so far from reality it could be on the moon, it usually doesn't take me out of the show. That did, maybe I'm wrong but I felt like it should be a room of FBI agents. Whether the NATS knew that or not.

Also nice to see Jacob Artist back on my screen even if it was brief.

• Love 1

I wonder what did Liam tell Miranda that lead her to believe him about Alex. And of course, at some point she changes her mind since she is helping Alex now.

This is where I like the show. I actually like how the mystery is building.

• Love 1

I'm more watching this to 1) support the local film industry and 2) playing "I know where that is!" (the hotel scenes was where my last holiday party was.  Nice attempt to change all the French signs into English.) I HOPE the big mystery about Alex has some kind of payoff despite the fact she's just one dimensional.  Simon and the twins are grabbing more of my attention though that's also a stretch.

I think there is SOME truth to Simon's story to Elias but not much; he's the one that gave too much information about his undercover profile during prep. 

I did have to chuckle at "20 Century News" -- I guess that's the closest someone could have said "This is supposed to be Fox News but since we can't say THAT, we'll use the next best thing!"  But come on Alex...one of the smartest at the FBI academy and you can't take a selfie?  It's not like you were going to pose with duck lips.

Edited by mtlchick
  • Love 1

If the twins believe that Simon is gay and has a boyfriend, why would they try to get closer to him in a romantic-esqe way?

Maybe they think he's bi?

Simon and the twins are still keeping me around, but only by a thread. I still don't like the explanations for why Simon is faking being someone else and Miranda's reasoning for training the twins in secret, but hopefully they expand on that in future episodes.

The Caleb/Shelby and Alex/Ryan "romances" feel so forced. And where did the news station find that swimsuit photo of Alex? Did they stalk her Facebook photos? Did she used to do modeling on the side? If that wasn't a professional photo for a swimsuit calendar, do they honestly expect us to believe Alex looks like that on a normal day at the beach? And some random person took that photo of her without her knowing? And then posted it online?

Congratulations, show. I'm more interested in the logistics of how that swimsuit photo was taken than I am in the actual FBI mystery going on. That's not a good thing.

• Love 6

Boy this show is stupid.  

Now Alex wants to tell folks she's innocent, after letting her confederates confirm her guilt (and dangerousness) to the extent that the FBI ordered her murdered without further ado?

Her plan with Shelby is to keep her locked to the stairs, plead with her and occasionally point her gun at her to make her act as her selfie stick?  Isn't Shelby a rich person of some importance?  Is it not just a matter of time before somebody notices her missing and shows up to check on her?  What's Alex gonna do then, more gun pointing?  We'll skate right by how she managed to get Shelby to the mosque basement from her house - whatever.

Also weird that on an episode about teaching the recruits to pretend to me other people, Elias gets pissed enough to confront a possibly-dangerous imposter and promise to compromise him because he pretends to be gay.  Cuz that's just gone too far - pretend to be a doctor or a muslim lawyer but this just ... besmirches my feelings as a gay man?  Dude, if you think Simon is shady and gonna hurt the FBI or America, turn him in for that, not because he never actually agitated for equal marriage rights.  That's arguably a bigger actual dig at gay characters than anything else - that a gay analyst won't act professionally if his feelings get hurt. 

Seriously, the whole dynamic on this show reminds me of the old Melrose Place, except that, you know, made 'sense'.  

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 2
Didn't like the undercover mission. As much as this show is so far from reality it could be on the moon, it usually doesn't take me out of the show. That did, maybe I'm wrong but I felt like it should be a room of FBI agents. Whether the NATS knew that or not.

Can somebody dumb down the undercover mission and explain it to me?  I'll look up the AVClub's latest review as well, or something, trying to understand exactly what happened here and the logistics of it.

Is it not just a matter of time before somebody notices her missing and shows up to check on her?

This made me think how sadly, her parents don't even exist :(  I loved you calling her a selfie stick

Is Simon hoping his gay cover makes him less 'threatening' to Nimah?   Also the glasses disguise is funny because when people wear glasses people always assume you're smarter than you are, I think.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

It bothered me so much that Rainmah shouted, "I won!" Way to break cover, idiot.

And I was impressed with how un-drunk C-E-Faux became once she realized she was going to be taking over. She went from frothy, slurring and swaying to take-charge and commanding in 20 minutes.

• Love 4

I prefer the flashback scenes to Alex on the run.  I think the show would be stronger if it was more how it was advertised - figure out who the terrorist is vs. watch as this one woman army fights being set up by the FBI to save America!  

They seemed to be indicating that it was Caleb, but it feels early in the season for that, so I think it's a red herring.  I'd love for it to be Ryan.  I don't know why. I think that would be a good twist and explain why he said she was the shooter.

The amount of threatening Miranda does ("If you fail tonight, you're out" to the twins) is laughable.

I would love to see the twins stand up and say, "Yeah, you're right.  We're out.  You have our addresses, mail the checks tomorrow."

I'd like to know what kind of tech company holds a retreat that can be entered by any amount of unknown guests.  All you need is a good backstory and a "Hello, My Name Is ______ " badge?

So the FBI issues Shoot On Sight directives now?  Way to take that due process thing to the next level.

I think these candidates are behaving like they have watched way to much Survivor and not enough Law & Order.

• Love 9

I said it in the other thread, but now that Alex actually has said on the show, why she actually joined the FBI, I'm at a loss to how she even got in. It seems All the higher ups know that she is the one who killed her father; so, how was it possible she got in? And, she has said the only reason she joined up, was to find out about her father, NOT to protect this country. But I suppose I'm supposed to just hand wave all of that away, right?

How Caleb was allowed to crash that cocktail party, I suppose is another thing I'm supposed to hand wave away, right? Actually, everything should be hand waved away that makes no fucking sense. And this is supposedly ABC's New No. One show? 

Someone tell me why I'm still watching again?

• Love 1

I love how the dancing at the corporate party didn't match the music at all. Simon and Shelby were way overselling it.

I did have to chuckle at "20 Century News" -- I guess that's the closest someone could have said "This is supposed to be Fox News but since we can't say THAT, we'll use the next best thing!"

They could use the New York Post, though, and that's owned by Rupert Murdoch, too.

The reasoning behind the twins is so that when they are under cover, one can slip away and report to HQ without being missed, because the other one will fill in for them?  Seriously?

Why can't the two train openly? Is the FBI afraid someone will know they're twins? But isn't their training supposed to prevent that? It's all so stupidly convoluted.

So the FBI issues Shoot On Sight directives now?  Way to take that due process thing to the next level.

When doesn't law enforcement shoot to kill?

• Love 2

How big of a company is this Dystech supposed to be anyways?  It was supposed to be a corporate retreat.  I know it was a big room, but there were perhaps 100 people there?  We only know about 5 NATs, but there are supposed to be 50 of them.  And I thought there are supposed to be about 50 analysts as well.  So the FBI sent 100 people in their mid to late 20s into a cocktail party of a huge Fortune 500 company?  These 100 undercover agents were all supposed to be employees of Dystech?  I can't imagine that more of them wouldn't have gotten their covers blown.  We only saw one girl getting thrown out.  But all it takes is "[Real employee] What department are you in?  "[Recruit] I'm in accounting."  "Who do you work with?"  "Uh, Jim and Jennifer."  "Your boss Larry Smith is a real asshole isn't he?" "Yep, nobody can stand him."  "Who are you?  I'm Jackie Jones and I'm the head of accounting and you don't work here."   Covers blown.

I completely don't understand why Simon would call his pretend boyfriend and tell him to take the train down from New York so he can meet him while he's on this undercover mission.  And then squirrel him away in a hotel room.  Why?  He had to have thought that Creepy Elias would stalk him to no end.  He stalks him incessantly in the dorm, why would a party/hotel be any different?

I am confused about Liam and Miranda and Booth.  Liam put Booth onto this undercover assignment onto Alex.  Before it seemed like Miranda didn't know about it.  But then she was seen listening to a bug feed from Liam's office, and it seemed he knows that she was listening?   Then Ryan comes to Miranda and she tells him she knows about the assignment.  I have no idea who knows what or whose idea it was or who is working with who about this.

I cannot be the only one who thought that we were about to see some sister-lovin' when Nimah and Raina were both sprawled on the bed, facing each other and one of them said "let's get out of these clothes".  And I thought that Simon and Elias were going to get on as well right after Simon's tearful confessional.

Here are Caleb's nicknames for Shelby so far:  "Taylor Swift", "Blake Lively", "[Katherine] Heigl".  I wonder what he's going to call her next.  Someone that fits in the category of "wholesome blonde".

• Love 2

Here are Caleb's nicknames for Shelby so far:  "Taylor Swift", "Blake Lively", "[Katherine] Heigl".  I wonder what he's going to call her next.  Someone that fits in the category of "wholesome blonde".

Every possible blonde celeb reference they could squeeze in.

Well not that bad.  The show moves fast enough so you dont think to much....until you do. Like exactly who were those two people that helped Alex  and how could she be sure they weren't undercover ? Also I'm pretty sure in real life the FBI can cordon off a building and have people present ID and show thier faces  to leave. 

Side issues.  Blonde and Blonder dont have any chemistry and act more like siblings. But I think the reason for that little scene is becuase they couldnt have Priyanka in anything too risque .  Didnt even get a bra scene with her like Nimah. So Shelby has to step up and give us our required skin.

The Twins looked gorgeous. (Glad it was pointed out they were getting a lot of stares) But whose identity did they get ? it would have been hilarious if they had to pretend to be from Georgia or something.   Pretty convenient that the Egyptian persona they crafted when to the only other brown person in the group  (Alex). Would have loved to see "Coconut head" (hee hee thanks Netfoot) or Shelby pulling that off.

Yeah that whole creating an identity on the fly is ridiculous. Youre not fighting the Soviets for the code breaking machine guys. 

And finally  what was the new CEO's old job . Sounded alot like she was just an executive assistant. Not say a COO or Manager.

Edited by The Kings Foot
  • Love 1

I have no idea who knows what or whose idea it was or who is working with who about this.

I think I'd be having an easier time with not knowing some things if they'd just establish a few ground rules.  For instance, what is Agent Cougartown's actual job?  He seems to just be there to hand out assignments and then sticks around to watch everyone flail / gloat.  This is his job? 

The reasoning behind the twins is so that when they are under cover, one can slip away and report to HQ without being missed, because the other one will fill in for them?  Seriously?

This is easily one of the stupidest things in this episode, and this with some stiff competition, like Simon bringing in an unsuspecting near-stranger to help him with a task he can't possibly help with.  Who then proceeds to blow Simon's master-plan cover for no reason other than that he has no idea what the fucking plan actually is.  

Yeah, but again with the stupid.  I could almost see the FBI being reluctant to raid a mosque but to capture a shoot-to-kill terrorist who they knew was inside?  No, they would not hesitate, especially not with the media there to document their failure.

And even if they did hesitate to enter, they would not hesitate to detain a mass of people exiting said building.  Pretty sure it wouldn't be breaking any laws to herd everyone into a group and let them out one by one having checked IDs.  The notion that the FBI would be stymied by elementary crowd-control is nearly as stupid as the fact that this was apparently Alex's escape plan.  She'd get away because she's counting on the FBI to not be able to herd a bunch of people into a group, not even for a terrorist who (presumably) killed a bunch of folks and might be able to lead them to more terrorists.  After they shoot her on sight, of course.

Someone tell me why I'm still watching again?

I'm honestly starting to wonder myself.  I mean the stupidity is funny in and of itself (the weird dancing scene was especially hilarious) but it's really beginning to wear thin.  I think the charmlessness is really starting to wear me out.

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 1

How big of a company is this Dystech supposed to be anyways?  It was supposed to be a corporate retreat.  I know it was a big room, but there were perhaps 100 people there?  We only know about 5 NATs, but there are supposed to be 50 of them.  And I thought there are supposed to be about 50 analysts as well.  So the FBI sent 100 people in their mid to late 20s into a cocktail party of a huge Fortune 500 company?  These 100 undercover agents were all supposed to be employees of Dystech?  I can't imagine that more of them wouldn't have gotten their covers blown.  We only saw one girl getting thrown out.  But all it takes is "[Real employee] What department are you in?  "[Recruit] I'm in accounting."  "Who do you work with?"  "Uh, Jim and Jennifer."  "Your boss Larry Smith is a real asshole isn't he?" "Yep, nobody can stand him."  "Who are you?  I'm Jackie Jones and I'm the head of accounting and you don't work here."   Covers blown.

Actually, Miranda said something at the beginning of the exercise that the best people during the 'practice' would be able to go undercover in the real world. So I don't think they sent the 100 recruits - just the ones who did a great job showing off their new personas in front of the class. So maybe 10? Which wouldn't be that weird in a huge company - especially if they had multiple offices across the country (or even internationally). Most people would just assume the people they didn't recognize were from another office.

• Love 1
For instance, what is Agent Cougartown's actual job?  He seems to just be there to hand out assignments and then sticks around to watch everyone flail / gloat.  This is his job?

Why is being an instructor at the academy such a downgrade? Way to insult teachers, Show. 

• Love 2

I think I'd be having an easier time with not knowing some things if they'd just establish a few ground rules.  For instance, what is Agent Cougartown's actual job?  He seems to just be there to hand out assignments and then sticks around to watch everyone flail / gloat.  This is his job?

Seems redundant, but I guess that since he failed to go after Alex.

I'm honestly starting to wonder myself.  I mean the stupidity is funny in and of itself (the weird dancing scene was especially hilarious) but it's really beginning to wear thin.  I think the charmlessness is really starting to wear me out.

Oh it's wearing thin alright.

• Love 1

Simon was still totally lying right?

I hope so. I really hope he's playing whatshisface, because otherwise that was way too pat. (Although on this show, I wouldn't put it past them...) Either way, how dumb is whatshisface? All Simon has to do is cry, and he's all like poor woobie, go hug Nimah?

I really love Simon, though. And the Simon actor, whose name I need to learn.

I'd love for it to be Ryan.  I don't know why.

I still think he must be somehow involved, between the ID of Alex and the fact that he was shot in the miraculously right spot (though that's a common TV trope in general), plus the rate at which they're going through red herrings. Although I guess they could double back on some of the red herrings. Or pull a Harper's Island and make Alex guilty after all.

Overall this was a fun episode, minus the Shelby/ Caleb hate sex.

• Love 2

I usually watch this on Monday, but I couldn't sleep after another show, so... still crap, Alex is still outsmarting just about everyone. I did like that one of the twins won the competition (although she slipped, and almost gave herself away). 

I don't like Caleb, and thought they were unprofessional having sex when they were supposed to be working (both couples). I don't see what Shelby sees in Caleb.

I don't get what she sees in him either. I love how these shows teach you that as long as you are hot and a guy you can be a complete Douche to a woman and still bed her. Shelby is too good for Caleb. I'm hoping we find out she has low self esteem of herself or something. IMO she's sexy and deserves better than Choad Boy

• Love 4