Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, thuganomics85 said:

Still glad Logan actually got a nomination.

I didn't realize it got a nod until weeks later.  I sobbed at the end of the movie because as a long time X-Men movie fan, this was the perfect ending for it (and won't be watching the next one.) 

Not feeling Nicole's dress.  I guess she used her best ones during the Emmys season for Big Little Lies. 

• Love 4

I love seeing a film like Call Me by Your Name getting recognized and honored it was a really pretty film and well-acted. And I remember that douche James Woods attacked it once and got reamed on Twitter for it so that was nice also.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, TV Mercenary said:

Chadwick Boseman is over 40 and that angers me in a way that I feel like the world is somehow unfair because I thought that guy was maybe mid twenties at best but no he's going to end up older than me and looking younger than me. Wakanda must have some kind of Fountain of Youth or something.

He and Michael B. Jordan both portrayed the same character, Reggie Montgomery, on All My Children in the same year, 2003.

• Love 7