Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

She has a video in her Instagram stories about the “gender or sex”, (her words)of their baby. Basically she said she’s  not trying to leave everyone hanging, and not being  cruel not revealing yet. They’re waiting until they let friends and family know first. She used the word cruel a couple of times. According to her, so many people have asked.

Screenshot from the video:

D74815FB-134C-4AAE-9C51-FB0B67E982BD.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 3
11 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

This is really about Christine, but fits with the Hawaii trip discussion:

https://recognition.plexusworldwide.com/spotlights/weekly-leaders

Scroll halfway down on the page

My takeaway from giving that page a look is, who are all the people buying this pink sludge?  Is Maddie's trip to Hawaii a Plexus "reward?"  If so then Christine and Janelle must be going too?

Do we think Christine is actually selling this crap to people, or does she just have a downline who are buying it from her, causing her to rank up to Opal or Diamonoid or whatever?

I have listened to so many MLM podcasts and watched so many documentaries, and I still remain confused and gobsmacked as to how people make a living at them.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I believe he services elevators?  

Thanks for this info.  Very impressive.  That's a highly skilled trade, and he must be some kind of master mechanic and electrician and whatever else they need to know.  Unlike any members of the Brown family, who have never done a single useful task in their lives.  Only grifting, er, shilling, er, marketing.  I think years ago Janelle must have worked some kind of real office job.  Even if it was just secretarial or clerical it would be real work!  I wonder what job Christine held when she was pregnant and having to work nights. 

• Like 4

Hunter is a military nurse I think. Logan has an MBA and certainly must have a lucrative job as they just bought a house. Garrison has been in the military and I think works in construction and also bought a house this year. Gabe I believe is working and going to college. Aspyn works at a jewelry store in Utah. Not sure what Paedon is doing for a living. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Well, some of the kids developed real life skills somehow!  Good for them. 

4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I have listened to so many MLM podcasts and watched so many documentaries, and I still remain confused and gobsmacked as to how people make a living at them.

That's because it's still smoke and mirrors. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/15/2022 at 6:56 AM, ginger90 said:

She has a video in her Instagram stories about the “gender or sex”, (her words)of their baby. Basically she said she’s  not trying to leave everyone hanging, and not being  cruel not revealing yet. They’re waiting until they let friends and family know first. She used the word cruel a couple of times. According to her, so many people have asked.

Screenshot from the video:

D74815FB-134C-4AAE-9C51-FB0B67E982BD.jpeg

That's "cruel"?  Really?  🙄

• LOL 5
32 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

That's "cruel"?  Really?  🙄

Sadly, there are people who live under the delusion that these Z list celebrities are somehow part of their famiies and they expect the same treatment as a relative.  To withhold this vitally important information is to cut them out of the inner circle.  It's sick.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

What is bizarre to me is that people are so focused on the sex of the fetus and having pink vs blue parties in this day and age.  Maddie could be mis-gendering the fetus, which has not yet revealed its gender preference.  You'd think in this fambly Maddie would have learned the difference between sex and gender by now. I've never wanted to stereotype babies and have chosen colours other than pink/blue for all baby gifts since I was 7 (nearly 61 years ago), beginning with my baby brother, the only boy, with 3 sisters.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I worry about her comment on the ultra sound  post "A few things too small so we will have one follow-up. No major concerns." May be good that they will have Ysabel there to help her out.

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, deirdra said:

What is bizarre to me is that people are so focused on the sex of the fetus and having pink vs blue parties in this day and age.  Maddie could be mis-gendering the fetus, which has not yet revealed its gender preference.  You'd think in this fambly Maddie would have learned the difference between sex and gender by now. I've never wanted to stereotype babies and have chosen colours other than pink/blue for all baby gifts since I was 7 (nearly 61 years ago), beginning with my baby brother, the only boy, with 3 sisters.

On "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" they just had a drag queen gender reveal party and it was kind of confusing because the drag queen shouted "It's a BOY!" but when she popped the big balloon to release the smaller balloons they were purple NOT blue.

A few people wondered why the balloons were purple but now I'm starting to wonder if that's a new thing, announce it's a "boy" or "girl" but have purple balloons in case the child chooses a different gender? 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 4
23 hours ago, deirdra said:

Gender reveals have become out of control, and not just regarding misgendering of a child A gender reveal in CA a couple years ago ignited a major wildfire. Some of these people go to great (and stupid) lengths over the gender of the baby. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 3
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Gender reveals have become out of control...

It's so ridiculous, everyone jumps up and down and claps and screams no matter what the announcement is. Do people really boo if it's not what they want? So stupid.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

This is from their PlexASS acct on IG but Maddie posted it… they’re starting a new challenge and Maddie said it’s a “BeanBoozle” and Christine explained that they take a “booger and a caramel and some snot vomit” (whatever that is 😖) the winner gets first choice, obviously the caramel and the other two losers have to eat the booger and the snot vomit 🤮 

E40F886A-A5C7-4CF3-A52A-E446D6C31083.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

For real?  How horrible!

That’s what they said… Christine kept butting in and explaining how the gross competition works.

maybe it’s part of their PlexASS diet… I guess boogers and snot vomit are low calorie 😑

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2

My husband and I bought Bean Boozled once when our niece and nephew visited. They were ages 10 and 12 at the time and we had a lot of fun with it. The premise is that there are beans in those disgusting flavors and beans that are regular, tasty flavors that look exactly the same. You spin the wheel to decide which colour of bean you have to try. You could end up with the normal one or the disgusting one, which I can confirm tested our gag reflexes. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This is from their PlexASS acct on IG but Maddie posted it… they’re starting a new challenge and Maddie said it’s a “BeanBoozle” and Christine explained that they take a “booger and a caramel and some snot vomit” (whatever that is 😖) the winner gets first choice, obviously the caramel and the other two losers have to eat the booger and the snot vomit 🤮 

I understand the Bean Boozled thing, but I don't understand what it has to do with choosing a team for energy and gut health - plus, unless these three are profit-sharing their Plexus earnings, aren't they just competing with each other?  None of this makes sense.

Just get real jobs, please...granted, most real jobs don't send employees on Disney cruises, or to Hawaii, or to Spain.  But they sometimes do boring stuff like provide health care, paid time off, etc., and you usually don't have to convince people with low self-esteem to purchase chemical concoctions that make false promises on a daily basis and make a profit off the backs of those you sucker into your scheme, so there's that.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I understand the Bean Boozled thing, but I don't understand what it has to do with choosing a team for energy and gut health - plus, unless these three are profit-sharing their Plexus earnings, aren't they just competing with each other?  None of this makes sense.

I guess the idea is for people to buy more from their favorite so she won’t have to eat a gross booger jellybean… but as you said they’re competing against each other.

the whole thing sounds stupid and annoys me.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 9/22/2022 at 4:15 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Let’s encourage eating disorders by “challenges” — some people will go to great lengths to “win”, including self-harm. Challenges are not healthy for mind and body IMO. 

Anyone remember the anorexic, 105 lb “Biggest Loser” winner that made everyone cringe, that it went too far? 

image.jpeg

• Sad 4
12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup 👍🏻 

D884A850-4D5B-4431-B874-577234B5325B.jpeg

Hey!  There me and DH go, rolling down the highway 🚛    Joking!  😛

Crikey, I missed my opportunity to meet Evie, that lil ray of 🌞

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1