Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I would bet money that Janelle will eventually move closer to Maddie and live local to her and help with the kids. Just a guess, based on how often we see Janelle with Maddie and how NOT often we see her with Kody.

I think it will likely depend on the show. To keep it going she kind of needs to continue the charade of being a sister wife. But of course TLC can pull the plug whenever they want to.

I wonder if Plexus is enough to support Janelle (and Christine) without TLC income.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

It wouldn't surprise me if TLC pulls the plug within a year or two, particularly now that Christine left, Kody publicly admitted he no longer sees Meri and the existence of any relationship between Kody and Janelle can be questioned too. There's not much polygamy to film anymore. 

Not sure if Janelle is moving close to Maddie; she's got 6 kids after all and moving close to one who moved thousands of miles across states would probably mean leaving the other 5 kids (and maybe other future grandkids) behind.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

This trainwreck is gonna go on til the end of time, y'all.  We're all gonna reach that stage in life where we're all on various and sundry life-sustaining apparati, still posting about these morons, attention-seekers, and money grubbers.

I don't know which group is more psychotic.  🙄😁

Lol

Our posts will be like:

• Evy K, is having 3lets, omg
  • M got a room in K&R's nursing home
  • L still needs bath.
  • J shilling orange Geritol drink from her yurt
  • K - IYKYK, lol
  • LOL 17
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder if Plexus is enough to support Janelle (and Christine) without TLC income.

Viewers have a way of moving on very fast. I think if/when the show is cancelled their MLM downlines will shrink up.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

M, J and C are apparently all pretty high up the hierarchy of their MLM businesses, meaning they make a pretty nice income. As for the future; I share your worries. None of the Browns have shown any talent whatsoever when it comes to financial matters. And long term planning like retirement is something they’ve never heard of….

Someone out here once predicted a scenario of the Browns being in a  trailer park with cheap trailers as a retirement home. That future seems pretty real to me! (Or they move in with kids) 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

This trainwreck is gonna go on til the end of time, y'all.  We're all gonna reach that stage in life where we're all on various and sundry life-sustaining apparati, still posting about these morons, attention-seekers, and money grubbers.

I don't know which group is more psychotic.  🙄😁

THEM obiviously!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, LilyD said:

M, J and C are apparently all pretty high up the hierarchy of their MLM businesses, meaning they make a pretty nice income. As for the future; I share your worries. None of the Browns have shown any talent whatsoever when it comes to financial matters. And long term planning like retirement is something they’ve never heard of….

Someone out here once predicted a scenario of the Browns being in a  trailer park with cheap trailers as a retirement home. That future seems pretty real to me! (Or they move in with kids) 

Now I have a vision of Janelle sitting in a trailer somewhere watching Robyn and Kody cuddle on the couch and make out. Full circle.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Evie will be 3 later this month.

From the Plexus website:

277A3ED9-F822-404E-86CF-DC08C175621C.jpeg

Screenshot from a video:

BD859F4B-963E-48E5-A4A0-0D17C7F4487A.jpeg

588E2F73-F705-48FB-8BAB-A8929B4BAF14.jpeg

I don't think it's too strong a description to say that this could be considered child abuse, if she is actually giving that junk to her kids to drink. I'm hoping this is not what it appears and is just lemonade or even Crystal Light.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the Plexus website:

Screenshot from a video:

If she fed them a balanced diet with plenty of water, there would be no need to regulate her "littles". 

• Like 4
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From the Plexus website:

Screenshot from a video:

So Plexus own directions say it’s meant for Children ages 4 - 18 but Maddie gives it to her (Not yet) 3 yr old and it sounds like she’s been doing it for a while. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Sad 12
20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So Plexus own directions say it’s meant for Children ages 4 - 18 but Maddie gives it to her (Not yet) 3 yr old and it sounds like she’s been doing it for a while. 🙄

Sickening.  Why can't they get summer hydration out of a garden hose or kitchen sink like normal children? In between 'studying' to be a medical practitioner before she switched subjects, Maddie was advising her Plexass victims on SM. A couple people asked if it was safe to use while pregnant or lactating and Maddie said it was good for them even though the Plexass website officially said it was not for use by the pregnant or lactating.  If I feel I need some electrolytes, I sprinkle some Half Salt on my food or in my water, tea or coffee for 1/10,000th of the price of Plexass.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9

When I saw the "Hydrating in this heat" caption I thought please God she is not feeding that carp to those "littles"!! OMG she is, and I think she's probably drinking it now! I really fear for the baby she is carrying and also for the two "littles". 

When did she start shilling this poison? Before Evie was born? Kind of makes you wonder...  And she is supposedly studying in the medical field??

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From the Plexus website:

Screenshot from a video:

What drinks can you share with little ones to help them be healthier?

Um, WATER? Maybe sparking water? Water can be given in almost unlimited quantities. When Plexus says kids can “enjoy” it just once a day, that’s a red flag. 

Jesus. This MLM  is worse than LuLaRot. The clothes may be ugly, but they aren’t potentially dangerous (ok well maybe there’s a outlier for that but generally speaking). 

• Like 2
  • Love 13

Doesn't Plexus have caffeine in it? I hope she gives the kids regular water as well. When I was dehydrated, my doctor stressed to me that nothing else is as good as just plain water. All those other water-type drinks have stuff in them in you don't need. For example, vitamin water is full of sugar. I hope Maddie is at least trying to eat healthy while she's pregnant. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

she shouldn't take pictures of herself next to beautiful Ysabel... 

Ysabel favors Christine, with the same nose, mouth, etc. So Ysabel is going to age just like Christine. And Maddie looks fine when she fixes herself up.

• Like 9

That selfie of her and Ysabel is actually not that bad. I've seen way worse pictures of Maddie. I agree with @Kellyee about fixing herself up. Maddie has this habit of looking unkempt (like Leon!) and her wardrobe choices are interesting too.

Lighter hair suits her so much better as it softens her complexions. A hair brush works miracles too, just like a simple pony tail or bun. The glasses are too big for her face and the colour to harsh for her complexion if you ask me.

As for her clothes; She seems to have inherited the Brown-sense of fashion, which is a shame. It doesn't compliment her figure and makes her look so matronly, she's only 26!  Yes, she's a mom so easy and comfy clothes are brilliant, as I know too well. I prefer comfy pants over tight jeans any time! Tthere are a lot of comfy shorts and pants that look nice and the same goes for a nice t-shirt or sweater. Just not the frumpy matronly stuff she so often wears!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, LilyD said:

That selfie of her and Ysabel is actually not that bad. I've seen way worse pictures of Maddie. I agree with @Kellyee about fixing herself up. Maddie has this habit of looking unkempt (like Leon!) and her wardrobe choices are interesting too.

Lighter hair suits her so much better as it softens her complexions. A hair brush works miracles too, just like a simple pony tail or bun. The glasses are too big for her face and the colour to harsh for her complexion if you ask me.

As for her clothes; She seems to have inherited the Brown-sense of fashion, which is a shame. It doesn't compliment her figure and makes her look so matronly, she's only 26!  Yes, she's a mom so easy and comfy clothes are brilliant, as I know too well. I prefer comfy pants over tight jeans any time! Tthere are a lot of comfy shorts and pants that look nice and the same goes for a nice t-shirt or sweater. Just not the frumpy matronly stuff she so often wears!

She does look better with lighter hair. I actually love her glasses though — larger frames are on trend these days: https://www.lensmartonline.com/blog/eyeglass-basics/details/big-frame-glasses/

• Like 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think that’s a great photo of them.  They all look their best with light hair, imo.  I’m not sure why some of them fight it so much.  

I think they look better with lighter hair too, but tons of people experiment with looks when they are young. You try it, it may or may not work for you, and you try something else. Hair of all things is pretty easy to change (compared to piercings or tattoos which are popular these days- I have neither, i think my Mom wouldve had a heart attack!)

I think Ysabel is enjoying living with Maddie. I am glad, one of the benefit of having so many siblings. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
On 8/4/2022 at 3:30 AM, Kellyee said:

Ysabel favors Christine, with the same nose, mouth, etc. So Ysabel is going to age just like Christine. And Maddie looks fine when she fixes herself up.

Hopefully Ysabel will see how Christine's skin is aging and use sunscreen.  I'm fair like Christine but have been wearing sunscreen or limiting exposure to a few minutes without it since I was a baby. I'm 17.5 yrs older than Christine but my skin looks younger than hers (and I've lost about the same amount of weight).

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I get trying different color, but…..I went auburn for about 6 months once years ago.  I loved it as my great grandmother, aunts and cousins had red hair. I was shocked that no one commented on my hair…..silence. Apparently, it didn’t suit me.   When I went blonde….Everyone was ecstatic.  It was a hit, so I stuck with it.  Lol

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

That is really funny.  In my 20s and 30s I colored my hair to strawberry blonde.  With green eyes and lots of curls I looked very Irish.

When I went back to my natural brown I got unsolicited feedback that I should stop coloring my hair brown.  17 years after I went back to my natural hair color my mother still tells me that brown doesn't suit me,  And she insists I must be coloring it!

• LOL 15
2 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

That is really funny.  In my 20s and 30s I colored my hair to strawberry blonde.  With green eyes and lots of curls I looked very Irish.

When I went back to my natural brown I got unsolicited feedback that I should stop coloring my hair brown.  17 years after I went back to my natural hair color my mother still tells me that brown doesn't suit me,  And she insists I must be coloring it!

I always say, I went back to my original color…..and I say it with a big smile…..thinking it’s obviously a joke, but, most people agree and say, it looks nice and buy it!  😝  They have no idea.  Lol

I’ve always been amazed at how so many of the Browns were blonde until Robyn came along.  Even now, Saul and Ariella are blonde.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Kody is blonde, Janelle and Christine are blonde and even Meri seems to be some shade of dark blonde hair, not sure what to call it; strawberry blonde maybe? So it’s not surprising most of the kids turned out like that. I’m actually wondering if any of the original 13 Brown kids had a different natural hair colour than blonde?

As for Sol and Ari; lots of kids are born blonde and their hair darkens over the years. Particularly if one parent has darker hair. (My eldest daughter had light blonde hair which started to darken when she turned 6. She’s a natural brunette now) So, we’ll see if those two truly inherited Kody’s hair.

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 8/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I think they look better with lighter hair too, but tons of people experiment with looks when they are young. You try it, it may or may not work for you, and you try something else. Hair of all things is pretty easy to change (compared to piercings or tattoos which are popular these days- I have neither, i think my Mom wouldve had a heart attack!)

I think Ysabel is enjoying living with Maddie. I am glad, one of the benefit of having so many siblings. 

You’d think but it’s not so easy, especially going from very dark box dye to blonde. It takes months to do it properly and even if done carefully, it can ruin the hair. Box dye color molecules are stubborn and difficult to lift from hair.

Dying natural blonde hair black is hair suicide. I wish everyone knew this before they make such a drastic change — it’s an expensive, long process to reverse (unless you shave your head and start fresh). 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

My sister & brother & cousins who were blonde as kids darkened to brunette by their 20s. Logan Brown has had darker hair the whole time of the show, but he may have been blonde when Sol/Areola's age.

Brown eyed blondes tend to turn brown brown with age, but blue-eyed blondes like Janelle, Maddie & Meri tend to go mousy brown.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

So does Janelle bleach her hair?

I’ve never thought about it before and assumed that was her natural color, she’s such a lazy slug I can’t imagine her keeping up with her hair but on the other hand I don’t recall ever seeing dark roots.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I hope to God she is not really drinking this $hit while pregnant. It is such a risk when already having 2 children with health problems. Maybe she has bought the hype that he pink drink will make all better. OMG hate to think that!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I hope to God she is not really drinking this $hit while pregnant. It is such a risk when already having 2 children with health problems. Maybe she has bought the hype that he pink drink will make all better. OMG hate to think that!!

Well if her Instagram videos are any indication… she’s definitely drinking it and so is Evie.

During her videos she rips open the plastic tubes full of Plexass powder with her teeth, pours them into her glass of water, then adds 4 scoops of another Plexass product, stirs it up and starts drinking.

• Sad 12
On 8/13/2022 at 7:15 AM, ginger90 said:

Her whole family drinks the crap. She credits it for making all of them “regular “. 

What is WRONG with this family? Do they all have crappy gut microbiomes (pun intended)?

Eat enough fruit//veg//natural fiber and drink plenty of water and one will be regular. Instead of eating and recommending a whole food based diet, these idiots peddle that stupid pink shit. 

I eat fruit every day — yesterday it was oranges, banana, fresh picked berries and an apple. 🍌🫐 🍎 🍊 Every. Day. And every morning right after I wake up — a very regular schedule. No pink mystery potion needed.

Both Janelle and Maddie are really remedial when it comes to food and health. Janelle especially should know better, since she’s the card-carrying health  “coach”. 🙄 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect was wrong.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1