Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Doctor: ok well Evangalynn is the newest one. Let’s start you on that, once a day. Side effects can be acne, weight gain and bloating...’

...plus sore breasts and loss of sleep.

Can I ride in your taxi to hell?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

This.

There’s a good chance Maddie won the election because she was the kid on TV. I don’t think she was incredibly smart or ambitious or anything, just popular. And I really hate to say that but deep down I think it’s the truth.

I had my doubts she’d be a lawyer. And not that she can’t someday, but she just doesn’t seem like she’d have enough diligence and perseverance to go through all of that schooling. I could see a couple of the boys doing that, but none of the girls (so far).

Unfortunately, Maddie has resigned herself to being a young mom who probably won’t ever have a career outside of the home. While that is also a much needed and admirable role to many, I think she feels like she let a lot of people (her “fans”) and maybe even herself down, especially since she talked so big. Now her entire identity is her family and she’s got to stay in their good graces and prove that she is perfectly content being “just a wife and mom.” Naming her sweet babe after Kody is her way of proving this to us - she’s happy and her family is the best - dammit.

A real psychologist could have a field day with this family.

Also, I bet Robyn is mad. She doesn’t have the baby boy or girl in the family anymore. Her kids won’t get all of Kody’s attention, and let’s be honest - their “lifestyle” is all about getting Papa’s attention by whatever means necessary: having the newest baby, posting flirty pics with other men, deciding to be gay for a while...)

Love this post. Wonder if Kody will really be involved with the new kid, though - I don't see him leaving Robyn and their kids to schlep to NC. Guess it will have to wait til Maddie brings them to AZ.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LoneWolf said:

So, we have:

-Robyn's Areola

-Maddie's Evaginalyn

Next up: Penissa, Morgasm, Lydilabia, etc. 

I'll show myself out.....

I'll go with ya:

Ovarialle, Gyneger (the middle 'e' is silent and the 'g's are soft); Clitalia and of course FT's little girl, Takoko. And don't forget, Chrisko. 

Anyone else?

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

It’s so bad it doesn’t even need to be changed to make fun of. It looks like the kind of made-up name (the kind that resembles a name but isn’t), that pharmaceutical companies give to a drug.

Young woman: ‘so doc, I need to find a new contraceptive pill’. 

Doctor: ‘ok what oral contraceptive have you already tried? Let’s see here, Levelen, Aranelle, Estellea...’

Young Woman: ‘yes I’m currently taking Eviane but I’ve also tried Natazia so what else is there? 

Doctor: ok well Evangalynn is the newest one. Let’s start you on that, once a day. Side effects can be acne, weight gain and bloating...’

I’m likely going to hell.  

I just laughed so hard my side hurt. These posts about names are hilarious.    I probably should go to confession now.

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 6
35 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And then there are Vulvaryna and Labialya.

Pretty sure that Mirena (Meri-na) won't be included in a roster of potential Brush baby names.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 7

Well I’m not sure how many Brush babies Maddie plans on having but there’s lots of great options to go with Evaginalynn. I’ve taken the liberty of including the nicknames she can use also, instead of calling the kid the given name too (as is the case for Areola and Evaginalynn). 

My picks:-

Jenatalia (Jen, Nat or Talia)

Cunilingus (Gus or Cunny) 

Gonorria  (Ria)

Syphillyis (Philly)

Orgasma (Orgy... 🤔)

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 5
On 8/30/2019 at 12:58 PM, ginger90 said:

Took her a while:

Do we know if Kody was at the birth?

There's a man sitting next to Axel and the arms don't look hairy enough to be Caleb.

Does Christine have man arms?

I can't believe that I gave it this much thought. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

There's a man sitting next to Axel and the arms don't look hairy enough to be Caleb.

Does Christine have man arms?

I can't believe that I gave it this much thought. 😂

It could be Kody.  It's not Caleb.  The photo with him and the children looks like no hair on the arms.  Plus the one where Axle is holding baby Evie,  the arms and hands look like someone a little bit older.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

It could be Kody.  It's not Caleb.  The photo with him and the children looks like no hair on the arms.  Plus the one where Axle is holding baby Evie,  the arms and hands look like someone a little bit older.

Oh I thought Caleb had really hairy arms during the moving episode leaving Vegas for Flagstaff.

Maybe it was Gabe or another of the sons and I'm mixed up.

Anyways I'd love to know if Kody was there. 👍

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh I thought Caleb had really hairy arms during the moving episode leaving Vegas for Flagstaff.

Maybe it was Gabe or another of the sons and I'm mixed up.

Anyways I'd love to know if Kody was there. 👍

The shirts and the arms look the same the one with Janelle and the one with Axle and Baby Evie.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I'll go with ya:

Ovarialle, Gyneger (the middle 'e' is silent and the 'g's are soft); Clitalia and of course FT's little girl, Takoko. And don't forget, Chrisko. 

Anyone else?

You are so much better at this that I--Gyneger, Clitalia..... 😂 😂 😂 

9 hours ago, Twopper said:

I just laughed so hard my side hurt. These posts about names are hilarious.    I probably should go to confession now.

I probably should be heading to confession myself, Twopper 😉 

In all seriousness though, we were very thoughtful when choosing our kids' names so as not to burden them with bizarre spellings, probable mispronunciations, or names that lend themselves to easy teasing. Our girls always get complimented that their names are pretty. 

• Love 8
On 8/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, laurakaye said:

Fifty-some odd years ago, I was born and my mom wanted to name me Lara.  My dad said, nope - name her Laura because if you name her Lara, everyone will call her Laura anyway.

So they named me Laura and everyone called me Laurie.  Sometimes you just can't win.

But this does set up some interesting competition from the other Brown girls to name their spawn to get daddy's attention: Kodie, Kodette, Kodianne, Koedee, Kodbert, Kodee-Lou, Kodiola, Kodiak, Kolaroe, etc.

Just FYI... Laura and Julia are my two most favorite girl names. 🙂

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

In all seriousness though, we were very thoughtful when choosing our kids' names...

That should be a given, think of the children and what they will be stuck with for their whole lives.  But the Mormon parenting rule is to pick something bizarre apparently for their own enjoyment or entertainment, not for the kid.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

If there are cameras, Kody will be there . . . as close as he can get to the center of the action.

• Love 10

On 8/29/2019 at 6:29 PM, Kohola3 said:

Evangeline is a lovely name.  Evangalynne is setting up that kid for a lifetime of mocking and playground fights.

Evangeline was #277 on SS baby name list in 2018 and #267 in 2017. Unless it suddenly shoots up in popularity, chances are her classmates are not going to know anyone else with the name and will think it is spelled correctly until they get into high school or beyond. It's the adults who will be shocked and they're not likely to mock or abuse her for something her parents did.

• Love 4
On 8/30/2019 at 8:21 AM, laurakaye said:

Let's see what Mykelti and FT come up with as names for their kids before we condemn Evan-gah-lynn as worst Brown baby name.  The bar has been set, but I'm positive it can be lowered.

Evan-GAH-lynn is exactly how it sounds to me. And so it shall always be. Praise GAH-odd and singingk angels. 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 8/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, xwordfanatik said:

How old is Caleb?  He looks over 40 here.

Am I the only COL that hates #wifey?  If Mr. Xword ever called me that, I'd be pissed.  I don't like "hubby" either.  

Yeah, yeah, I know.  So get your dog off my lawn before he shits, or I'll bag it and throw it after you!

No.  I hate it!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

THIS!

It's an uncanny resemblance 😐

Those Brown genes are strong!  Most of the kids have a kind of "moon-face" kind of quality, even the attractive ones.

When I look at pics of the older girls as teens (Aspyn, Mariah, Mykelti specifically), they look interchangeable, especially with their natural hair color.  That's amazing, considering that the moms look nothing alike.  

I think that Christine's kids look the most like each other.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Those Brown genes are strong!  Most of the kids have a kind of "moon-face" kind of quality, even the attractive ones.

When I look at pics of the older girls as teens (Aspyn, Mariah, Mykelti specifically), they look interchangeable, especially with their natural hair color.  That's amazing, considering that the moms look nothing alike.  

I think that Christine's kids look the most like each other.  

I think it's Janelle's kids who most have the moon face since her eyes are spaced so far apart like a frog's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think it's Janelle's kids who most have the moon face since her eyes are spaced so far apart like a frog's.

Oh, I think they all do.  But Christine's kids?  Moon-city.  She's cute, but little Truely......when she was a baby she was all moon.  Ooof.

Dang, I feel a little bad picking on the kiddos, especially Truely.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Oh, I think they all do.  But Christine's kids?  Moon-city.  She's cute, but little Truely......when she was a baby she was all moon.  Ooof.

Dang, I feel a little bad picking on the kiddos, especially Truely.  

Unfortunately her dad seems to feel the same.

He was away with Robyn right after Truely's birth and he's never seemed to care.

Robyn's Gerber babies with cute faces and it was the opposite... Kody is soooo obviously enamored   🙄

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Unfortunately her dad seems to feel the same.

He was away with Robyn right after Truely's birth and he's never seemed to care.

Robyn's Gerber babies with cute faces and it was the opposite... Kody is soooo obviously enamored   🙄

Not only this, but I've been re-watching some of Season 3 and there's an episode "Wives Night Out" and he has all the kids, but most of what the producers chose to show was him helping Dayton with homework, and then returning to Robyn's to put her girls to bed (since Logan, Maddie and Aspyn were available at Janelle's and Christine's to look after their younger siblings. They were all in separate houses then.

Edited by Teafortwo
realized Season 3, not 2
  • Love 1

Maddie put a couple pics of their little family on instagram and she refers to the baby as "Evie K" 

I think it sounds like a hillbilly.... Elly May.. Evie Kay

I wonder if it's pronounced Eeevie or Evvvie?  🤔

Gramma says "Eat your cabbage Evie K"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 9/7/2019 at 5:39 PM, CouchTater said:

Is it just me, or does Axel have a "mature" hairline?  Poor guy.

Both Caleb and Madison have high foreheads which makes it look like a receding hairline.

On 9/7/2019 at 5:39 PM, CouchTater said:

Is it just me, or does Axel have a "mature" hairline?  Poor guy.

Both Caleb and Madison have high foreheads which makes it look like a receding hairline.

• Love 2