Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Why hasn't Lulu sued her pants off?

'Cause then Lulu would have something to do besides talk/obsess about babies and recap previous episodes?

Also, Lulu has her baby and the embryo. That's all she cares about. Illegalities? Who cares, as long as her baby rabies is satisfied.

I am glad there hasn't been any court action since Maxie's most recent custody hearing. I got my JD at L&O School of Law, but Ron's court scenes drive me nuts with the blatant ridiculousness. At least try for some semblance of logic.

Okay the only thing that saved today was my 5 favorite characters were on. Also that Dr. O. got egg on her face with the silly press conference, Patdick got fired, The Nina looked really pretty and Sam is a terrible girlfriend.

Sign me up for some Julian and Jordan, they have chemistry out the wazzoo. I love Julexis, but Jordan and Julian were hott. Were the actors doing it on purpose or not, b/c they sure did get all up in each other's grill that made the sexual tension much higher.

I would love for Nik and Olivia to get together they sure look pretty together even if he was a giant ass to her, he was under stress and she was gracious. I was psyched they just had a scene together, even if that creature Britt was there. ugh.

Lucy and Bobbie were embarrassing. Levi needs to be boiled in a vat of oil. Maxie is just not worth my det Special Kitty's time.

I can't help it, I continue to be somewhat amused by all the Spencer antics.  I mean, I know he's terrible, but he's terrible in a way that I find myself enjoying, even though I don't really want to.  And I really enjoyed Nik reading that note - he apparently finds Spencer as ridiculous and melodramatic as I do, and yet also finds himself somewhat inexplicably liking that kid.  I don't even know who I am anymore, really, because I also find myself wanting Britt and Nik together.

Oh, the horror, the outrage, at the possibility of heroin!!  I mean, coke is fine and all, but GOOD GOD NOT HEROIN.  Whatever.  I'm just not sure why Julian couldn't have had that conversation wearing nothing but his briefs.  

I have no comment on the rest of today's dreck.

• Love 4
For that matter, how can Britt still have a job?  Didn't she steal a patient's fertilized eggs and stick them up herself - and doesn't everyone know that now?  Why hasn't Lulu sued her pants off?

Seriously.  How does she still have a license to practice medicine?  Of all the stupid Ron dishes up, a doctor not facing any repercussions for that shit ranks right near the top.  And this is at a hospital where Monica lost her CoS position because her son was accused (but not convicted) of murder, because it reflects poorly on the hospital or some such shit.  

• Love 4

I was "meh" on today.  I wish Maxie and Detective Wood would just kiss already so we can see how bad he's going to be at it.  It's one of the few things that keeps me watching this dumb plot--wondering if he's going to be better or worse than Felix, who holds the current title for worst kisser on the show.

Speaking of bad acting--has Bobbie always been this bad, or has she gotten worse?  She hasn't been on regularly since I was a kid, and I'm sure 8 year-old me was not the best person to ask this question of.

I loved what Anna was wearing.  I wonder if she brings her clothes from home--she always looks so much better than everyone whose fashion disasters I blame on wardrobe.

I can get on board with him telling her he has a crush. No "I loves yous" though, not for a while. I've had it with Ron's insta-loves.

Agreed, especially when they still don't know each other completely, haven't kissed or even been on a date.

I do have to give a high five to Lucy's dig at Bobbie losing her husband to her daughter.  Anything that reminds the audience of Carly's unsavory past works for me.

Agreed, that was a win for me. I have no long-term history to judge by, but let's face it, these women are too old to be catfighting over Scotty. But I'm still Team Lucy/Scotty. They just have a sweetness about them.

And I have no general use for Mac (I do think he's a great father) but as far as characters go, he's like plain white bread - boring as hell. But he's definitely earned my love the last couple of days with his attitude towards Levi.

Wow, that letter. I've never heard such crap in my whole life.

• Love 1
Oh, the horror, the outrage, at the possibility of heroin!!  I mean, coke is fine and all, but GOOD GOD NOT HEROIN.

Seriously. Coke isn't exactly Skittles.

How does she still have a license to practice medicine?

Britt still has a license because her mother is CoS.

The handheld camera during the press conference was hilarious. It's like the cameraman was drunk.

If Spencer had to ditch his phone, how did he get Britt's texts? News flash, Nik: Your kid is a brat because you're a terrible parent. You set no limits, and this is what you get.

Speaking of drugs, what is Felicia on? "Maxie can think for herself. She always has." What?! Levi's got a lot of nerve asking Maxie's "mom and dad" for their blessing when he sneered at Mac's relationship to Maxie earlier. I wish Mac had brought that up.

• Love 4

I don't care, I love Bobbie

I love Bobbie too, but I dont like what she's done to her face. It looks like a badly carved pumpkin, and she use to be an attractive lady. But......still....she is old school GH along with Lucy, and Scotty, and I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic about them. 

(edited)

Wow, that letter. I've never heard such crap in my whole life.

Oh, I forgot to mention that. I think I'm just trying to forget I ever heard it at all.

I honestly don't even think Bobbie's face looks that bad. I wasn't around before she had the work though, so that probably makes it easier to take.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I would think the state board of medical licensing would decide that, not the CoS.  Although if Lulu and Dante (and Liz, and Patrick, and all the other people associated with the hospital who know Britt's dirty laundry) were too stupid to report Britt to the Board, I guess she just skates by.  Apparently, none of these people mind working with an absolute charletan of a doctor at a hospital that is a complete disgrace.

Of course, I think I'm giving this more thought than the writers did .... 

(edited)

I used to think people were too hard on JZ/Bobbie's face in the late '90s, early 2000s, even mid-2000s; I thought she looked good, if different. Since at least 2008-2010 (and even more "work") I had to give that up. It's sad.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I mean just as a show of hands how many men walk around their apartment on a daily bases shirtless?

I know guys who walk around their homes on a daily basis naked.  (Which is why I am always careful to knock or ring the doorbell and wait to be let in).  Not to worry though, unless or until GH starts airing on HBO I don't think we'll see Levi take up nudism.

Yes, this!  Since she moved on from talking about Rafe to talking about herself/her divorce/her daughter being mad at her/Scotty in about ten seconds flat, it came off less as, "We're giving this character moment room to breathe" and more as, "Well shit, someone on the Internet will complain if Lucy never reacts to Rafe's death (*raises hand*) so let's have her mention it super quick and then get on with the sexy shenanigans!".

Well, at least she had the moment.  It's a tiny step in the right direction...

I doubt saying ILY would have changed Maxie's mind about marrying Levi, but it would at least have thrown a giant monkey wrench into things.

My guess is the big ILY moment will come either a). 30 seconds before Maxie is about to say "I do", or b).  right after Maxie has married Levi, only Nathan doesn't know it yet.  It's the "soapy" way to go about it.

So Sam the mob moll thinks that Silas telling someone that Patrick contemplated killing Rafe is "unforgivable"? I hate Silas but damn, Sam, sit down.

It actually makes sense.  In Sam's mob world, it was perfectly okay to commit murder - repeatedly - but the worst thing in the world you could possibly be was a snitch.  Also Jason and BFF Carly were really big on the whole "the secret wasn't yours to tell", so it's likely that at least some of that rubbed off on Sam.

Why are people so shocked that there's drugs in town? There's drugs everywhere and PC is apparently the mob capital of the east coast.

Because Saint Sonny the Moral Man Who Loves His Family would NEVER allow drugs to be peddled in Port Charles, since he was the Good Mobster who's henchmen were Like Unto Brave Soldiers or Heroic Firefighters while anyone who would get involved with illicit substances was a Bad Mobster who he would Righteously Defeat.

I actually might like the idea of drugs making their way into Port Charles, if it was treated as "Sonny opened up the Pandora's Box of organized crime in this town, now it's Consequences Time."  But I fear it's just going to be more of the same-o same-o Sonny the Good Mobster vs.  Whoever-the-hell-is-the sacrifical-lamb-now "Bad Mobster", Round 609,884.

I've always been a little surprised that Ron hasn't done more with Bobbie since she's the closest thing to a matriarch like Viki this show currently has.

Really, it should be Monica in that role, but between Guza, Wolff, and RC, there's no Quartermaines left for her to be matriarch of.  :(

Ron refusing to give up on characters or concepts and then doubling down on them in an effort to shove them down the viewers' throats until they cry uncle is indeed probably his biggest fault.  Look no further than Michael and Kiki.  Or the pile-on that was Franco's whitewashing.

I can understand a writer trying to re-work or re-position a character to try and fix the problems with them before throwing up his/her hands and just writing them off, what I don't get is why Ron insists on making no changes to the characters whatsoever and just jacking them up to 11.  That seems extremely counterproductive.

Patdick got fired.

OH HAPPY DAY!!!  CALLOOH!!!  CALLAY!!!

I know it won't last and the asshole will get vindicated in the end, but watching him get taken down a peg or two was mighty satisfying.

And I have no general use for Mac (I do think he's a great father) but as far as characters go, he's like plain white bread - boring as hell. But he's definitely earned my love the last couple of days with his attitude towards Levi.

Mac's attitude towards Levi was, by far, the best part of today's show. If this Levi shit has to continue, I want regular scenes of him, Nathan, and Dante tossing back a few and ripping on Levi. 

But the state determines that, not any one hospital's CoS. 

• Love 1

I really think that Ron is just that much of a conceited prima donna

Yep.

And really troubling is that I am beginning to think that nine-year-old Spencer is his alt. Many writers have a character, sometimes major al la Robert Parker's Spencer, sometimes supporting as with Doyle's Watson and sometimes minor as with Clive Cussler appearing as Clive Cussler in the Dirk Pitt books, who speaks as them. I am truly sickened by the thought but more and more I think Spencer is Ron's voice on the show.

• Love 1
(edited)

I lose my mind thinking about Britt still having her job. I just couldn't believe any of that Lila's Kids shit with her, to be honest. A year later and she's still doing this shit for a (totally different) man only now she's conspiring with an eight year old? I'm so tired of this person. She has no personality, she has no purpose and she just - gah! Maybe her plane out of town can crash into Sabrina's and they can both disappear forever. They are both equally, utterly useless and incredibly irritating.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I lose my mind thinking about Britt still having her job. I just couldn't believe any of that Lila's Kids shit with her, to be honest. A year later and she's still doing this shit for a (totally different) man only now she's conspiring with an eight year old? I'm so tired of this person. She has no personality, she has no purpose and she just - gah! Maybe her plane out of town can crash into Sabrina's and they can both disappear forever. They are both equally, utterly useless and incredibly irritating.

Exactly.  I think we're supposed to somehow think she's "redeemed" because people like KT, and Britt had a sad over having to give back the baby she stole, but she's still the same pathetic person she was before.  

• Love 3

I don't think that we have ever seen sexy times with Levi and Maxie, actually I don't think that we have seen them really kiss

I don't think we'll see Levi take up nudism.

<pets a rabbits foot, picks a four leaf clover and kisses a horseshoe> Please for the love of mercy don't even PUT these sentences in the universe!

Mac's attitude towards Levi was, by far, the best part of today's show. If this Levi shit has to continue, I want regular scenes of him, Nathan, and Dante tossing back a few and ripping on Levi. 

Now THIS should happen daily. I really want someone to screenshot his Dunklemonkey smug face in the Caption This thread(since I don't know how to do that), then we could all get our satisfaction captioning that orangutan.

• Love 1

I have a feeling she might be gone within a year (Britt). I liked Britt and Nikolas much more compared to Liz and Nik but I think with this storyline she's obviously the heavy for Niz. And now Obrecht has another kid. And apparently the actress has been pimping Morgan and Britt a lot, so I feel like that indicates she knows her story is kinda heading towards a dead-end. Of course, maybe she just really wants to work with her boyfriend.

So Sam the mob moll thinks that Silas telling someone that Patrick contemplated killing Rafe is "unforgivable"? I hate Silas but damn, Sam, sit down.

It actually makes sense.  In Sam's mob world, it was perfectly okay to commit murder - repeatedly - but the worst thing in the world you could possibly be was a snitch.  Also Jason and BFF Carly were really big on the whole "the secret wasn't yours to tell", so it's likely that at least some of that rubbed off on Sam.

Good point. That makes me wonder though, does Silas know Jason was in the mob?

And apparently the actress has been pimping Morgan and Britt a lot, so I feel like that indicates she knows her story is kinda heading towards a dead-end. Of course, maybe she just really wants to work with her boyfriend.

They've both been pimping Morgan and Britt heavily, and he's definitely not going anywhere for at least a couple of years. They're just really gaga in love. Which is really sweet, but annoying at the same time because I have no interest in seeing Morgan and Britt together, especially just because they're involved in real life. It's the one thing I agree with Ron on - he seems pretty dead set against it.

• Love 4
(edited)

But, dang, as someone stated above Sam was a bad girlfriend.

To Silas, a guy who neglected to tell her he had a 20 year coma wife? And has basically ignored her (Sam) since she reappeared? Silas is a complete and total ass. He deserves every bit of what's coming to him.

It feels good to be a Sam apologist again.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 5

Sam's a bad girlfriend, Silas is a worse boyfriend and they are both boring as crap as a couple. Reconcile him with Nina ASAP. She can be as lively as she wants, he can be ummmm... calmer. I'm sure ReRon wants to create somehing with the magic of Roxie and McBain with a romantic pairing instead of whatever it was they were to each other. He can support her in her future career as a fake-ass wheelchair athlete. It will be a delight to behold.

• Love 1

I just can't with Maxie. Love you Mac- your disgust is how most of us feel.

I'm on team Silas. He swore he didn't tell the reporters and Sam didn't believe him. I missed a few episodes but I'm guessing Nina overheard the conversation and blabbed to the reporters?

Britt is pathetic using Nikolas's son like this. Does she never learn?

I know the Bobbie/Lucy stuff was over the top but I loved it because they are old school. Bobbie's face doesn't look as scary as it did when she came back a few months ago.

• Love 1

It actually makes sense.  In Sam's mob world, it was perfectly okay to commit murder - repeatedly - but the worst thing in the world you could possibly be was a snitch.  Also Jason and BFF Carly were really big on the whole "the secret wasn't yours to tell", so it's likely that at least some of that rubbed off on Sam.

It is probably not a good thing about me that i agree in a way with this "Snitches get Stitches" should be a life rule. However this would have been a great thing to remind us about. You know maybe Sam having a conversation with Alexis or Molly or even Liz about how she just can't reconcile the idea of some one telling, how she finds it wrong.  This would have been a great moment to get a glimpse into Sam as a person and would have made the break up with Silas make more sense, instead the whole break up was just a plot point to move Sam to Patrick for the return of Robin and Jason. No real debt and no real meaning just the Ron check off of points

I wonder if sometimes he writes his end game and then plays connect the dots instead of allowing for a natural flow. It seems to be that part of Soap writing should be to treat the characters as "real people" in "unreal circumstances" in much the same way comic books writers have to 

• Love 1
(edited)
I am truly sickened by the thought but more and more I think Spencer is Ron's voice on the show.

This makes sense. 

I can't speak to the portrayal of the men on the show, but Ron truly appears to HATE the ability of a strong woman to be front and center on the show.  Anna, Alexis, and especially Tracy are shells of what they once were.  Those three actresses should be front and center.  Ron/FV are using paper when they have china. 

I know the Bobbie/Lucy stuff was over the top but I loved it because they are old school.

I must be ancient school.  Lucy is still a newbie on the show to me.

Edited by sunnyface
(edited)

I think Ron loves Anna and Tracy, actually, and I think he used to show it a lot more. But I think there are other characters he's created or reinvented since that he finds flashier and more fun - Heather, Obrecht, Nina, etc. Why would he focus on Anna or Tracy when he's having such a ball with these new characters played by powerhouse actresses, all of whom he conveniently created and/or brought out of mothballs?

That's the problem with Ron - he loves most of GH, loves the vast ensemble but his 'love' is extremely situational and very ADHD. As a result, characters he brought back in force two years ago, like Anna (and he was right to do so then, right to make her chief again and it worked) are now barely running herd on the PCPD on a good day and taking all their meetings in the local park. Or Lucy; who can forget her consistent, measured storyline these last seven months? And with someone like Tracy - and too many vets on both GH and OLTL - I think Ron rationalizes it as 'oh, [actor] can sell anything' and won't it be fun to see Tracy scheming with Evil Fluke while getting her comeuppance for the umpteenth time? Not if it makes Tracy look like the biggest idiot and doormat on the planet.

That's the thing. Ron sees something as 'fun' and he rarely bothers with thinking through the consequences for a character or whether it demeans them (like ladies of a certain age Bobbie and Lucy catfighting over ancient Eraserhead Scott). I have a lot of time for fun and I can stretch pretty far on characters doing things for fun's sake - I have with Ron before at OLTL. But when it's just grinding them into the dirt, like with Tracy, or making them out to be completely ineffectual and barely visible, like Anna, it's really, really obnoxious.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4
(edited)

So Tyler Christopher has a dry since of humor according to "Wife Swap". But even so I'm probably in the minoritory here but I find him to be very handsome and sensitive and has gorgeous smile!! He is nothing like his character on GH,or that's just my opinion.

Edited by godfreydaniels
  • Love 2

They're (Kelly Thiebaud and Bryan Craig) just really gaga in love. Which is really sweet, but annoying at the same time because I have no interest in seeing Morgan and Britt together, especially just because they're involved in real life. It's the one thing I agree with Ron on - he seems pretty dead set against it.

Agreed.  I think they're a really cute real life couple and I'm one of the growing minority that still hasn't given up on Britt (quick, get her off the Niz merry-go-round and have her team up with brother Nathan to expose Victor Cassadine as his father!), but I'm not here to see Britt and Morgan paired up on-screen.  That way lies disaster of Rex/Gigi or Michael/Kiki proportions.

• Love 3

instead the whole break up was just a plot point to move Sam to Patrick for the return of Robin and Jason.

I still don't believe we're moving to Sam/Patrick, at least not as more than a tease.  Why?  Because I can't have nice things. 

Please show, prove me wrong!

• Love 1

The promo guys know what's up. Maybe these are the same guys that created the Sonny/Jason bromance montage promo from SoapNet ten years back lol.

So Tyler Christopher has a dry since of humor according to "Wife Swap". But even so I'm probably in the minoritory here but I find him to be very handsome and sensitive and has gorgeous smile!! He is nothing like his character on GH,or that's just my opinion.

I found him quite hot on the wife swap :) I still find him cute on GH, but GH wardrobe always makes everything worse

• Love 3
(edited)

"It's hard out here for a prince"

Oh you do not rip off Juicy J. 

Whereas that makes me think of Lily Allen ("It's hard out here for a bitch") .

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ron just compared the audience to fat pigs:

Ron:  "They're not showing the same @GeneralHospital that exists in my mind." #GH pic.twitter.com/aXV3BMQty1

Tell him we'd settle for him showing 2/3rds of any plotline that doesn't involve super-popular characters like Nina, Kiki, Silas and Franco.

Also, I'd be deeply tempted to fast forward (which I do not do, especially not on GH where the editing from scene to scene is very significant) if Britt and Morgan were actually paired. They're both so annoying separately but at least Morgan has some virtues, like the history, some decent scenes here and there and Bryan Craig's wonderful hairy chest. 

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Agreed. I think they're a really cute real life couple and I'm one of the growing minority that still hasn't given up on Britt (quick, get her off the Niz merry-go-round and have her team up with brother Nathan to expose Victor Cassadine as his father!), but I'm not here to see Britt and Morgan paired up on-screen. That way lies disaster of Rex/Gigi or Michael/Kiki proportions.

I actually haven't watched in quite awhile now, but if I were, I wouldn't want them paired onscreen, but I WOULD love it if they had, like, one small scene where they run into each other and meet (have they had even one scene with each other?), and get the chance to smile like idiots towards each other. :P

I know that reality subtext is something that Ron often winds up getting out of hand with, but something small like that might be sweet. 

I can't speak to the portrayal of the men on the show, but Ron truly appears to HATE the ability of a strong woman to be front and center on the show.  Anna, Alexis, and especially Tracy are shells of what they once were.  Those three actresses should be front and center.  Ron/FV are using paper when they have china.

This is so true, it is hard to believe that Guza, who hated women, wrote Carly, Sam and sometimes Liz as stronger then Ron writes Anna and Tracy. This is too bad as the core of soap viewers are still women, so to disrespect them the way Ron is doing is not good for the long term health of the show.

Seriously, between that tweet and the comments yesterday that basically amounted to "Be happy this show is still on the air" I think Ron's on the verge, if not in the middle, of a major tantrum.  

Where's the popcorn?

Seriously, between that tweet and the comments yesterday that basically amounted to "Be happy this show is still on the air" I think Ron's on the verge, if not in the middle, of a major tantrum.

Someone at ABCD needs to give Ron a time-out.  Or maybe he just needs a juice box & a nap.

I don't think Sam is a terrible girlfriend.  Silas lied to her about his coma wife (& may have continued lying about it if Nathan hadn't busted him), & she hasn't known him for that long.  OTOH, she's known Patrick for almost a decade, & he's never lied to her.  Yes, they weren't "close" during the entire time they've known each other, but the fact remains.  Plus, I think Patrick has some leeway with Sam (in this situation), since they were in a similar one after Robin died & he did the surgery for Jason without killing him.

• Love 2
(edited)

But the state determines that, not any one hospital's CoS.

IRL, yes. But this is GH.

Yup, she had Rosalie watch her wheelchair and followed them up on to the roof and eavesdropped, something that Sam for some reason found impossible to consider (not about Nina, but that anyone could have done so).

I can buy Sam thinking no one eavesdropped on the roof a lot more than I can no one eavesdropping when "private" conversations are being held in the middle of the hospital. Sam has had suspicions about Nina for a while; why isn't she doing anything about them?

I had to laugh when Silas self-righteously wheeled Nina into the elevator.

Edited by dubbel zout

Given our discussion the last few days about the rampant shirtlessness, this new promo that aired during "Celebrity Wife Swap" last night is rather apropos:

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

What stood out to me was that the bad guys got to keep their clothes on in the promo and the good guys didn't. 

I think that's a rather scary insight into the mind of whoever's in charge of creating the promos. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Maxie, Maxie, Maxie. To quote Dr. Peter Venkman in GhostbustersII, "I have seen some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco." Once again, Levi tells you a sob story and you swallow it, hook, line and sinker. You plan to marry Levi to keep him in the country proves that you're more snowed  than the South Pole. Levi keeps playing you and you keep letting him, like the fool you are. If it wasn't for Mac, Georgie and Nathan, you would be completely useless. Kudos to Mac. Given all the time Mac spent with the late Mr. Mumbles, if anyone should know about phony blocks of wood like Levi, it's Mac. Somebody should do to Levi what Epiphany did to Mr. Mumbles. Mac's tearing Levi and Maxie new ones was classic. When things implode with Levi as they inevitably will, Maxie will deserve all the "I told you so"s she'll get, especially from Mac. I'm glad Nathan didn't tell Maxie that he has feelings for her because she doesn't deserve him. At least Matt, Maxie's first ex-husband, was hot and  smart (getting caught for killing Lisa aside); Levi, otoh, is neither.

I like Britt and Nik together and the thought of Niz makes me want to puke, but Britt shouldn't be using Spenser like this because it's wrong, pathetic and Nik's not worth it. Most of this shit probably wouldn't be happening in the first place if Nik wasn't such a shitty father with a spoiled, 50-year-old sounding brat of a son whom he barely tries to raise. Instead of wasting her time on Nik, Britt should be helping her brother deal with Levi, or at least trying to.

Patdick got fired.

OH HAPPY DAY!! CALOOH!!! CALLAY!!!

I know that it won't last and the asshole will get vindicated in the end, but watching him get taken down a peg or two was might satisfying.

I totally disagree. Patrick may have had a brief lapse of judgment re Rafe, but IMO he didn't deserve to be punished nor fired for it, especially by the international terrorist who had not only kept Robin prisoner for years, she's hired a known serial killer to work with patients, plus she forced Patrick to do the surgery in the first place after he told her he didn't want to do it, so if anyone deserves to be "taken down a peg" and/or fired in this case, it's Dr. O, not Patrick. Patrick's no saint, but Dr. O's a thousand times worse than he'll ever be, as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 9
(edited)

It cracked me up that Dr. O talked to the hospital lawyers after the press conference. As others have noted, shouldn't they have been there in the first place? At least give Dr. O a throwaway line where she says she doesn't need no stinkin' lawyers at the press conference.

I kind loved her "Schnell!" when she was trying to throw the reporters out of GH.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

I have a feeling she might be gone within a year (Britt). I liked Britt and Nikolas much more compared to Liz and Nik but I think with this storyline she's obviously the heavy for Niz. And now Obrecht has another kid. And apparently the actress has been pimping Morgan and Britt a lot, so I feel like that indicates she knows her story is kinda heading towards a dead-end. Of course, maybe she just really wants to work with her boyfriend.

Good point. That makes me wonder though, does Silas know Jason was in the mob?

JAson wasn't in the mob.he ran the mob for a time and he was the killer for the mob.Thats even more disgusting.Why the hell does tiic of the show want to return Jason.MAybe they think the Jason fans who turned off the show will return.What about us who shut the show off, and returned when Faison*my hero* killed him. I don't want to see General mobsters return.

• Love 5

One reason Sam is a terrible girlfriend is how she acted towards Silas in public and in front of Patrick whom she knows Silas is rightly pissed at. It would be one thing if she privately questioned him and was not totally trusting, but to act that way in front of a whole group of onlookers and Patrick was just inexcusable. Her standing up for Patrick and against her boyfriend made it glaring she doesn't need to be with Silas.

It can be totally believable she'd support Patrick b/c of their history, but if she truely loved Silas enough to take off her wedding ring and say ILY then she should trust him a little more and not be disrespectful to him in public, which I felt she totally was. She should have told Patrick she didn't tell, he should have believed her BTW which he didn't really, then she should have asked Silas if they could go talk somewhere alone.

It was really Patrick who didn't believe Sam that put her on the defensive so she blamed Silas.

So Sam's such a good friend she believes Patrick, but he doesn't believe her in return?

See in the end again ALL Patdick's fault. I just can't stand the guy!

• Love 1