Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I can't even take it seriously. Ron has the inability to write a captivating love story. It's all fake and for shock value. Jake/Liz. Ric/Liz. Nik/Liz. Sam/Patrick. Maxie/Fill-In-The-Blank. Morgan/Kiki. Michael/Sabrina/Rosalie.

Where is the real fucking relationship!?

And please no one say Dante/Lulu. They barely speak.

I'll reply in the relationship thread.

Honestly, I liked this episode. I truly did. Mind you, I ffwd anything having to with Spencer. But still!

BM's hand was shaking when he was caressing BH's hand. I found it a strange choice.

The Anna and Olivia scenes were really, really great. Not much more to say than that really. I kinda love that they're using Duke's tea set in the story. It's LOLy in the best way.

I like Rosalie but not a lot and I tolerate Sabrina now but don't love her yet I still really enjoyed their scenes. This story is stupid but I'm kind of intrigued by it. At least it's not about Sonny. Well, yet.

Morgan looked hot today and that really makes me mad. He's awful now, don't make him look good, dammit!

My dad came in and saw the final Spinelli/Nathan scene and said, "Cue card?" and I LOLed. Then he told me he was referring to Spinelli and I LOLed even harder. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

I just had a thought. Given what some of us were discussing re: Bryan Craig yesterday, that they really didn't use him much all last year, at least not nearly as much as a typical twentysomething hunk is usually used on a soap (even before he dumped Ava, she and Morgan weren't nearly as much as they had been in 2013), and between hiring a nobody from Y&R for Kiki, and now this heinous plan the characters are coming up with, does anyone think Morgan and Kiki might be written out sooner rather than later? and they've never even discussed again the kiss they had in December. I can picture both of them shamed into leaving town if their plan backfires on them.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I love Spinelli and even I found him annoying today. Stop it Ron.

What was the point of having KeMo and JT in those scenes today? Together I think they had like 3 lines. And really Nikolas? You are going to take a phone call from Rosalie while your SON is freaking out about who started the fire that burned him? I don't agree with Spencer and find him irritating, but come on man. Be a dad for more than 5 seconds.

Not even going to comment on the Jake/Liz vomit fest. If history is any indication she'll tire of him soon.

I am calling it now. Those 2 brain trusts drug Michael and it causes some harm to come to Avery because of it.

ETA: These forums like to mess with my formatting from time to time, and the lack of paragraph breaks between thoughts was annoying me.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 1

I thought Sabrina was a self-righteous asshole today both with Kiki and with Rosalie. I wish she wasn't positioned as the "good girl" in this Avery story because insisting on hiring Sabrina makes Michael look petty and hypocritical.

Honestly,if Kiki and Morgan weren't complete idiots they would use Sabrina's position as the nanny in an appeal and suggest Kiki/Silas as a better option

Self righteous asshole is one way to describe Kiki.

I love Spinelli and even I found him annoying today. Stop it Ron.

What was the point of having KeMo and JT in those scenes today? Together I think they had like 3 lines. And really Nikolas? You are going to take a phone call from Rosalie while your SON is freaking out about who started the fire that burned him? I don't agree with Spencer and find him irritating, but come on man. Be a dad for more than 5 seconds.

Not even going to comment on the Jake/Liz vomit fest. If history is any indication she'll tire of him soon.

I am calling it now. Those 2 brain trusts drug Michael and it causes some harm to come to Avery because of it.

And Morgan and Kiki are Vile enough to make Micheal think he did it. I really hope they don't go there. Those two idiots are disgusting enough

• Love 2

I think someone else, probably Rosalie, is going to take the "dirty" aspirin and die.

Let's hope there's a case of such dirty aspirin, and it is served as party favors throughout town, taking out 90% of the characters as just about everyone is a dumbass, asshole, or both.

• Love 6

funniest line of the day:

Olivia: I try to keep my nose out of business that doesn't concern me. (HA)

Morgan and Kiki's awful plan is contingent on Michael taking meds?  Except Michael isn't actually taking any? Or is it Kiki's job to routinely give Michael headaches on a regular basis? That might be the smartest part of the plan.

And did anyone else get really uncomfortable listening to Spin repeatedly describe Nathan's physical attributes?

I'm gonna say, I was liking Liz/Jake.

• Love 5

I thought Sabrina was a self-righteous asshole today both with Kiki and with Rosalie. I wish she wasn't positioned as the "good girl" in this Avery story because insisting on hiring Sabrina makes Michael look petty and hypocritical.

Honestly,if Kiki and Morgan weren't complete idiots they would use Sabrina's position as the nanny in an appeal and suggest Kiki/Silas as a better option

I second this! ugh I wanted Rosalie to push that smug arrogant "angel" right out the window. I mean with her "wings" she should fly right? I didn't mind her when she was wallpaper, but now they are writing in the way that totally pushes my haaaattte button. I truely can not stand hoiler than thou characters who talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Plus I LIKE Rosalie and Michael he is actually kind of cute flirting with her. Sabrina trying to poison him all "innocent" like just makes me want to push her in a woodchipper.

• Love 3

I too remember that Michael and Rosalie had a few drinks and were tipsy, but Michael wasn't falling down drunk or anything and didn't seem hungover at all when we saw him and Rosalie the next day.

I agree.  Michael and Rosalie were not drunk at the Floating Rib.  In fact, they were carrying on a conversation about what Michael had just found out about his family, and then they discussed getting together.  When I say conversation, I mean an actual conversation, which is hard to do when you're drunk.  Michael also ASKED Rosalie if she wanted to come home with him, and so they both knew what they were doing.  They were drinking (beers) but never drunk, and neither one woke up with hangovers.  They remembered exactly what happened the night before.

Kiki wasn't happy that Michael had custody (because Michael told her he wouldn't let her or Morgan see the baby) but she wasn't doing anything about it until Michael hired Sabrina as a nanny. Kiki doesn't like her because Sabrina drugged Ava to make her go into premature labor with the intention of making her lose the baby, since she mistakenly thought that Ava was the one who caused her to miscarry.

Morgan said they should wait for the appeal Sonny was making, but Kiki prodded him and said they had to do something do Morgan suggested maybe they should make Michael look like an alcoholic. How they'd do this, they didn't say, that was where they left it last we saw them.

I think Kiki hates the idea of Michael being around Rosalie (hence why she said he had to be drunk to sleep with her), and now she's upset that Sabrina is near Avery (and maybe Michael too).  Kiki had her chance to fight for custody, and she didn't.  She can't get all indignant now, and Sabrina is a saint in comparison to Kiki because Sabrina actually showed remorse and suffered consequences for her actions AND she suffered a tragic loss followed by a breakdown.  Kiki is plotting to harm another human being.  The very thing that she hates about Sabrina, drugging her mother, Kiki GLEEFULLY is planning on doing to Michael.  How does this woman NOT see the immorality?  Never mind. 

Morgan does strike me as a man trying to please Kiki because as you said, Morgan wasn't all motivated to go after his brother until Kiki had to explain why she hated Sabrina adn that they had to get Avery away from Michael.  Why?  Michael is a good parent to Avery.  He dotes on her constantly, and he hasn't spent ANY of his time trying to get in Sonny or Morgan's face.  He's actually just getting on with his life - ELQ and Avery. 

I also see some jealousy from Rosalie regarding Sabrina over Michael.  Rosalie is spying against Michael, and so that's not going to end well, and if she ends up helping Morgan to drug Michael, I'm done with her too (and I liked Rosalie originally).  If she drugs Michael after Michael saved her ass against the hitman that almost killed her and he shielded her, I want him to toss her and press charges.

Michael may have manipulated the court but that's a hell of a lot better than drugging someone! Pills and alcohol can be easily deadly and the fact that Morgan and Kiki can easily decide its a great plan proves they shouldn't even take care of a fish.

Michael didn't really do anything horrific in the grand scheme of soaps.  He didn't even bribe the judge.  He talked to Monica, who then asked her boyfriend to preside over her grandson's hearing.  I don't even think it's illegal because no money changed hands to my knowledge.  Ric wasn't pressing criminal charges.  He was filing a conflict of interest petition, not an ethics violation (if I'm not mistaken).  My point is that Sonny would easily have manipulated the court, but Michael got the drop on him.  That being said, having your grandmother's boyfriend side with you in a case is not even remotely similar to DRUGGING someone and putting them in harm's way.  Spiking his aspirin bottle with drugs that react to alcohol does not guarantee that he won't be with Avery if he has a drink. What if Michael has a simple glass of wine with lunch, and he has Avery in the baby-carrier and gets in a car?!  Is Morgan and Kiki even thinking this through?

While acting with BA both yesterday and today, I found Sonny/MB more enjoyable than I have in a long, long time. He seemed more animated and engaged in the scenes.

I LOVED the Spinelli and Sonny scenes.  I think MB and BA were hysterical, and MB's reactions to Spinelli's shenanigans was funny, and it was great to see Sonny in a light-hearted way since he's usually so serious and rigid.  I'm sure he had a blast.  I enjoyed it all.

Morgan and Kiki are just disgusting. To give their scheme a name, particularly such an offensive name, is beyond repulsive.

It was horrible to call it "Operation Alcoholic."  I felt like I was watching Once Upon a Time with "Operation Mongoose" (for those who watch).  It's childish for Morgan and Kiki to actually think that drugging someone and rendering them incapacitated and putting them in danger and even ruining their life is a "game" for them.  This is why those two don't deserve to be anywhere near a child, let alone Avery.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

Dear Lulu,

The amount of "wisdom" in Maxie's airhead wouldn't fill the head of a pin.

All the dogs in my neighborhood barked for an hour after those tones you and Maxie call voices.

Next time Maxie calls, don't answer.

Sincerely,

=^..^=

PS don't show this to Maxie as she'd spend a month trying to read the signature.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 5

And did anyone else get really uncomfortable listening to Spin repeatedly describe Nathan's physical attributes?

As someone who spends a lot of in the time in thr gym and eats super healthy like Ryan Paevey obviously does, this really annoyed me because the show seemed to be sending the message that not only did having a hot body make Nathan a bad guy, but that he didn't work for it. It takes a lot of work to look like RP does, trust me. It's not Nathan's fault that Spin drinks orange soda, eats chips, exerts no physical effort and consequently looks like shit.

Hollywood freely puts wimmins' bodies under the microscope and I think turnabout is fair play. BA and Spin should be criticized for looking like shit. Look, I am not saying all the guys on tv should look like RP, but they should put some effort into their bodies especially if they appear on a soap. A great example of this is DZ; he clearly eats like a normal person but also works out and looks great.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5
I'm gonna say, I was liking Liz/Jake.

I so wish BM wasn't playing Jason.  He and BH have such a nice chemistry, but there is no way the show is going to let Liz have Jason for longer than it takes to throw her under the bus as a speed bump back to JaSam hell.  He would have made a nice Lucky recast.  And I'll continue to hold on to some tiny hope that he really isn't Jason and this is all a Helena mind game.  

• Love 7

I hope that for once the wild accusations about the Sabrina character being Ron's special propped-up pet are true and that, when Dumb and Dumber** carry out their plan to poison* Michael, she swoops in and saves the day.

* - I use my words advisedly.  Most drugs that mimic the effects of severe alcoholism are so toxic they generally have a side effect of being POTENTIALLY DEADLY.

** - I mean seriously.  Their brilliant plan is have Michael take aspirin and wash it down with alcohol?  You know, that stuff that the label for aspirin specifically warns against taking it with?

One other thought:  This stinks of a warmed-over story idea badly retrofitted to Michael and rendered even more idiotic in the process.  Because there is one person in Port Charles*** who takes pills every single day, and it ain't Michael.

*** - HINT:  It's the dude with moobs who has to take meds to stay sane.

One final thought:  When Dim Son Morgan was going on about how addiction was in Michael's family tree, who else wanted to yell, "Dude, you've got psychosis-inducing mental illness on both sides of your family!  Plus rape and murder!  You got no high horse to get up on!!!"

• Love 8

I so wish BM wasn't playing Jason. He and BH have such a nice chemistry, but there is no way the show is going to let Liz have Jason for longer than it takes to throw her under the bus as a speed bump back to JaSam hell. He would have made a nice Lucky recast. And I'll continue to hold on to some tiny hope that he really isn't Jason and this is all a Helena mind game.

The couple that hooks up first in a triangle are always the losers in soaps. Lol.

• Love 1

I kind of hope the idiot brain trust's plan backfires big time. Maybe they should spend some time with Heather Webber, and she can explain her plans for Diana Taylor and how those plans went so wrong.

THat was back when characters who did wrong schemes would end up backfiring on them which is one of the reasons i liked Heather and couldn't stand carly.

• Love 5

I think it might just be me, but the last few days I've seen brief flashes of intelligence, vivid characters, a variety of point of view and more,.... and then I sit through a Kiki/Morgan conversation and Spencer acting like Norma Desmond and we're back.

I'm pretty sure Spinelli is in love with Nathan like he was in love with Jason. I wish he'd just accept it and move on as a bisexual man. Sheesh.

• Love 4

Dear Morgan and Kiki,

This plan is really dumb for a myriad of reasons. For one, good luck finding asprin dupes that will "interact all bad with alcohol and stuffs". You are committing a felony. You're drugging your brother. For what? The love of a daddy who may not be your daddy or may not know your name? The daddy who shot your mom as you came into this twisted, crazy world? The daddy that your mom tried to get to sign his parental rights away because he's dangerous? Morgan, your dad will never love you as more than a pet. Kiki, no one will ever love you. You suck. You're a vortex of suck. Also, brain trust, Sabrina is a nurse. Do you not think she will notice symptoms from messing with asprin? Monica is a doctor. Would she not run tests? The Quartermaines own GH. They will figure out what happened, and the two of you will be in trouble. Do you think Sonny will take a break from Mob Wars to help? No. Does Silas remember your name? No.

See you at the mug shots!

• Love 12

I so wish BM wasn't playing Jason.  He and BH have such a nice chemistry, but there is no way the show is going to let Liz have Jason for longer than it takes to throw her under the bus as a speed bump back to JaSam hell.  He would have made a nice Lucky recast.  And I'll continue to hold on to some tiny hope that he really isn't Jason and this is all a Helena mind game.

When BM decides to leave, well find out he was a Fake!Jason brought in to mess with Sonny. For…reasons. But not until he's passed through every vagina he's visited before (minus Carly, if we're particularly lucky).

"Dim Son" is freaking awesome. I'm calling Morgan that from now on.

• Love 7

I know everyone is up in arms about the drugging thing, but the worst for me was Kiki being so distraught about what Sabrina did to her mother, just to turn around and want to gleefully do the same thing to Michael. As with everything in PC pot meet kettle. Everyone in this story including Michael and Sabrina are hypocrites. So I truely don't know who we are supposed to root for. I can't take the KikMo braintrust seriously anyway.

I guess this must what ya'll call the Sonny proping b/c in all this he is being the least offensive. I mean he is babysitting that little coachroach Spin. It was pretty cute when Mo made that face after Spinelli tried to scene chew through a boxing ring and almost tripped himself in the ropes. And say what ya'll will about my det Special Kitty, but he was adorable being all exaspirated over that giant child. Spixie totally deserve eachother. Talk about two people who shouldn't be raising a baby. ugh!

• Love 4

When BM decides to leave, well find out he was a Fake!Jason brought in to mess with Sonny. For…reasons. But not until he's passed through every vagina he's visited before (minus Carly, if we're particularly lucky).

Would Ron really use Jason and the viewers knowing BM is leaving sooner rather than later!? That's a rhetorical question. Ha.

• Love 1

Is Maxie's Frisco argument maybe intentionally stupid? Spinelli, the custodial parent lives on the other side of the country. Reuniting with Spinelli would mean that Maxie could be a full-time parent to her daughter - that's actually a compelling argument in his favor.
But the writing for Spinelli, which had regressed him to the most obnoxious period in his history, is obviously intended to make Nathan look better so it's not an argument that is being made atall

• Love 1

"You and Ellie fit.  Go back to her."

When he said that, I liked Sonny for just a moment.  Because . . . seriously, Spinelli.  It's a no-brainer there.  Hell, that's probably the smartest thing Sonny's ever said.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 17

LOL at the ominous musical sting when Sonny decided to butt into Nathan and Spinelli's business.

Spin wanting to fight Nathan for Maxie is gross on every level imaginable. At least Nathan recognizes that. Spin is such a passive-aggressive asshole.

What was the point of making Olivia pregnant if they're going to keep LiLoC behind counters anyway? It's not as if the story has progressed beyond Alexis having a feeling that maybe people are lying. The conversation between Olivia and Anna worked without Liv being pregnant now.

Maxie's hair color is so bad. So, so bad.

As always, STFU, Spencer.

• Love 4

I think they partially want me to root for Nathan here, which, well, mission accomplished. But somewhere along the way this story will turn, there will be a false ending - probably Nathan and Maxie re-affirming their love - and then Spin will swoop in, contrite, for the win. There was never any chance they would bring BA back and not do Spixie, IMO. It is the endgame.

I agree Spin was best with Ellie. She made him grow up. He's so awful right now.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

I don't think Maxie is the one to make or break Nathan, but he does need an anchor to the show. Nina and Dr. O sure aren't it. Hook him up with Anna. Officially and onscreen!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

Really?  I thought he signed a year-long contract.

That was the scuttlebutt, but I don't think they ever officially announced it.

What was the point of making Olivia pregnant if they're going to keep LiLoC behind counters anyway? It's not as if the story has progressed beyond Alexis having a feeling that maybe people are lying. The conversation between Olivia and Anna worked without Liv being pregnant now.

Maxie's hair color is so bad. So, so bad.

Speaking of the pregnancy, how the hell did Anna know Ned was the father? Is it just common knowledge now?

The dress is horrific too. And look, Kirsten Storms/Maxie is cute, but not hot enough for any dude who looks like Nathan to put up with all this shit.

Ron is going to get angry at Billy Miller. We all know this won't end well.

Say hi to fat jokes and alcoholism, Mr. Miller. There's also a bus awaiting you. Call Sean Kanan at The Bold. He can tell you all about it.

This is Billy "I have a part in American Sniper" Miller, not Sean Kanan, who the the powers-that-be considered him lucky to be back into soaps after his alcohol problems years ago. Even if Billy Miller pisses them off for whatever reason they are not gonna treat him like they did Sean Kanan.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

I guess this must what ya'll call the Sonny proping b/c in all this he is being the least offensive. I mean he is babysitting that little coachroach Spin. It was pretty cute when Mo made that face after Spinelli tried to scene chew through a boxing ring and almost tripped himself in the ropes. And say what ya'll will about my det Special Kitty, but he was adorable being all exaspirated over that giant child. Spixie totally deserve eachother. Talk about two people who shouldn't be raising a baby. ugh!

I can't believe that Sonny, who according to DEA Agent Jordan is one of the biggest mobsters in the country, has been turned into yet another Spinelli-ass-kisser. Dante, ya know that guy Spin conspired to murder, having to prop his scrawny ass was bad enough but Sonny doing it too takes it a whole 'nuther level of fuckery.

At least Spencer has the excuse of being a child. Spin is a 30-something with a toddler; there is no excuse for his behavior.

• Love 4

Talk about two people [spixie] who shouldn't be raising a baby. ugh!

We were lamenting that from day 1. Well at least most of us. :)

Dante should sneak the baby back home with him tomorrow. I mean look at this super cuteness/hotness

http://fyeahgh.tumblr.com/post/65633244530/look-you-know-ive-been-meaning-to-have-a-little

(That was not the baby they're using now though)

Of course NuEvilRocco might eat her so maybe not

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

This is Billy "I have a part in American Sniper" Miller, not Sean Kanan, who the the powers-that-be considered him lucky to be back into soaps after his alcohol problems years ago. Even if Billy Miller pisses them off for whatever reason they are not gonna treat him like they did Sean Kanan.

I wouldn't be to sure. Look at what Ron wanted to do to John Stamos. Bring him back to just play back up drums to Frisco with no speaking parts. Then went on to attempt to have a twitter fight with John Stamos trying to deny his shoddy writing and treatment of John.

He's even called out writing/lines "weaknesses" from better shows, like House of Cards

ReRon the MoRon is petty and narcissistic enough to call out and talk about anyone.

• Love 4

And look, Kirsten Storms/Maxie is cute, but not hot enough for any dude who looks like Nathan to put up with all this shit.

I was thinking the same thing - again - watching this nonsense today.  Not only that, Det. Kitty also should be very, VERY tired of her stupid, shallow, extremely self-centered and selfish thinking.  If you could call it "thinking".  

There was never any chance they would bring BA back and not do Spixie, IMO. It is the endgame.

If only that endgame would conclude with a funeral.  They could shoot Spin's ashes into space or up Stone Cold's rear end, whichever is closer.  

And say what ya'll will about my det Special Kitty, but he was adorable being all exaspirated over that giant child. 

Det. Kitty did very well today, IMO.  Most people would have just picked up that annoying gnat and dumped him headfirst into the nearest dumpster.  I've never liked Spinelli - to put it mildly - but at least with Ellie he did become much more bearable.  Of course, it didn't hurt that there were so many other horrors stalking the streets of Port Charles at the same time, either.  But here he is, back in his most spitastic glory.  

If Det. Kitty somehow hits that boneless schmoo, Maxie will probably scream at him in horror of him hurting Spinelli.  

If only Maxie knew how he really felt about Anna.......

As always, STFU, Spencer.

That creeping horror once again called Cam a townie.  Twice.   What the hell does he thing HE is?   Why doesn't he just go play in traffic, or got a piranha petting zoo?  Why the hell Nicolas doesn't pay a bit extra to have Shriners replace all his defective parts, starting with his entitled mouth and take home a real boy instead of this Kelsey Grammer wannabe is beyond me.  

I wish Leslie was back taking care of him.  The little shit was nowhere near this bad when she brought him back to Port Charles.  At this point I think she'd "accidentally" push him off the docks.  Or better yet, lock him in a room with Tracy......I have never ever disliked a soap kid like I do this one.  

• Love 6

I found HE's Twitter I'm half tempted to tweet her that Kiki is Vile and ask how she can be pissed at Sabrina for what happened with Ava when she's fine with her and Morgan drugging Micheal. But I also feel that she can't bash her character's lack of morals and Hypocrisy cause hey it's a Job

• Love 3

I found HE's Twitter I'm half tempted to tweet her that Kiki is Vile and ask how she can be pissed at Sabrina for what happened with Ava when she's fine with her and Morgan drugging Micheal. But I also feel that she can't bash her character's lack of morals and Hypocrisy cause hey it's a Job

You can express how sad you are for her having to play this shit.

• Love 3

I know everyone is up in arms about the drugging thing, but the worst for me was Kiki being so distraught about what Sabrina did to her mother, just to turn around and want to gleefully do the same thing to Michael.

It's the eagerness, the gleefulness, the lack of any hesitation or regret about what they're about to do to someone they both claimed to love that really makes this gross.  I mean, I'm pretty sure Carly showed some remorse when she dumped that booze onto AJ, right?

I think they partially want me to root for Nathan here, which, well, mission accomplished. But somewhere along the way this story will turn, there will be a false ending - probably Nathan and Maxie re-affirming their love - and then Spin will swoop in, contrite, for the win.

I'm telling you, health crisis for baby Georgie.  Ron already referenced the HISTORY and the PARALLELS today with Felicia/Frisco/Mac.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

You know she's 20 and been at this job for 2 months, right? I don't think she exactly has the full scale and scope of the history of the show and all the characters quite yet.

• Love 6

You know she's 20 and been at this job for 2 months, right? I don't think she exactly has the full scale and scope of the history of the show and all the characters quite yet.

LOL its things like what you typed that I haven't tweeted it to her. Like I said she's new to the Job and I'm pretty sure if she does think Kiki is horrible she ain't gonna say it on social media and in SOD cause it's a paycheck.

You can express how sad you are for her having to play this shit.

I have felt like tweeting this to her. Sad thing is I've seen a couple tweets saying they are new fans of Kiki! I'm like "she's Vile Thinks her shift doesn't stink and a huge hypocrite what's to like" LOL

• Love 2

I don't wish it on Micheal but I'd love for Morgan and Kiki's disgusting plan to end up with Micheal seriously hurt. What would they do then? Knowing RC they would cover it up or be more disgusting and calling him an alcoholic, or they would feel like horrible people but they are Morons

Toth

I'm telling you, health crisis for baby Georgie.  Ron already referenced the HISTORY and the PARALLELS today with Felicia/Frisco/Mac.

That's what I thought they'd do for Spin's return from the beginning, and I am fucking beyond tired of sick/dead child stories from Ron. It may yet happen, I totally agree. But at least it wouldn't be Quirky Nice Guy Stalker Spinelli.

• Love 1