Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Michael saying Sabrina "has been a mother figure to Emma Drake" made me gag. Ron really won't let that go, will he? His little Patrina family was ruined! Although thanks for reminding me why Emma sucks, Ron.

I honestly don't think it had anything to do with Patrina. Just another reason so Michael's list for why Sabrina should be baby-sitter didn't sound so bare-boned.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Patrick, too. He was not happy to see Sam talking to Jake, then was cold to Sam when she approached him, and was like Oh, you want to have dinner with me? You don't have plans with Jake? Such an ass. I'm usually a fan of the Liz and Patrick friendship, but today I just wanted to smack them both.

Dude, yes. Patrick was being a cold ass to Sam at the end.

I honestly don't think it had anything to do with Patrina. Just another reason so Michael's list for why Sabrina should be baby-sitter didn't sound so bare-boned.

The way Michael said it, it was like she was actively being a mother figure to Emma. It was just gross to hear. Edited by HeatLifer

So with Britt gone, Sabrina demoted to babysitter, and Rosalie not a nurse/MIA, we're back to just Liz as far as female medical staff on a show called "General Hospital"?

ETA...oh, durh, I forgot Monica and Dr. O.  But still, can't we get a female doctor in there from the next generation?  The anti-Kiki, if you will?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

And Ava is disgusting. Bitching about the baby being called 'AJ'? Die already.

I'm glad I'm fast forwarding the Ava scenes now because I like her and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't need to see her bitching about a much-better-person-than-she-is raising her child or being mad he named her after a man whose life she had a hand in ruining.

I must admit I smirked at Carly's line about Spinelli and outgrowing nicknames, while looking at him like he's a poor, brain damaged kid she's fond of.

Everyone treating Spinelli like a brain-damaged child was cracking me up so much. I mean, that is exactly how Spinelli acts, so he should be treated that way, but I think we're supposed to think he's awesome, so it just made the whole things super hilarious.

LOL at Carlos' gleeful face when Julian said he'd kill Duke. LOL at Liz being the pathetic, jealous idiot she always is. LOL at Shawn being so far up Sonny's ass.

This episode was really funny.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

TeeVee - You are correct. The regular characters who are doctors and nurses at GH now are: Sam's mother-in-law, Sam's brother, Sam's boyfriend, Sam's ex-boyfriend, Sam's 'late' husband's ex-lover/baby mama, and Dr. O (mother of her cousin's ex-fiance). Oh, and I guess "Fe" and Epip are still around? 

• Love 4

Okay, I have to ask because I forgot. Who is Carlos supposed to kill? And hasn't. And who *was* he supposed to kill? And didn't.

He was supposed to kill Julian on Fluke's orders. Beyond that I don't remember.

• Love 1

TeeVee - You are correct. The regular characters who are doctors and nurses at GH now are: Sam's mother-in-law, Sam's brother, Sam's boyfriend, Sam's ex-boyfriend, Sam's 'late' husband's ex-lover/baby mama, and Dr. O (mother of her cousin's ex-fiance). Oh, and I guess "Fe" and Epip are still around?

So I think we can all agree the show should be called "Sam's Hospital."

• Love 6

So I think we can all agree the show should be called "Sam's Hospital."

Heh, I can agree to that. But this show is so incestuous, you can do that list with everyone almost.

I wonder if Ron has any idea what he's gonna do with Jordan after this story. I don't think so, because it's been going on for a year.

Carlos' hair is shaped exactly like Snow White's from the Disney movie

• Love 7

Can we add Ava to the list of folks in Port Chuckles who don't realize that AJ could stand for Ava (or Avery) Jerome?

(or, geez, writers, couldn't you have found something different for her to complain about?)

• Love 2

The funniest part of today's show for me, was when Carlos commented on the custody battle. He warns Julian from getting involved because the situation seemed too fraught with emotion. This is the guy who, just minutes earlier, was egging Julian to order Duke's murder and set off a mob war, he sees the AJ custody battle as too hot to handle.

You really have to love how ridiculous this show gets sometimes. (You know, how Jordan working for the cops to bring down criminals would be the worst thing ever, but a confessed killer getting pardoned and roaming the streets is cause for celebration)

• Love 10

I was seriously waiting for Micheal to tell Kiki to go crawl home to Sonny, but we haven't hit that part in the plot yet, no? This Kiki is so.... tantrum throwing. She literally stormed out of the Q mansion like a toddler with her gift for little AJ, all waah. Micheal seemed like her dad, not her ex. She's perfect for Morgan, so now Siki will be a thing. It has to be. Gross.

I always enjoyed Carlos's glee. He's like "Let's kill him!" the way my cat looks at pizza. That's so enthusiastic. Carlos is so dedicated. I think he called Julian "Juli" at one point and I laughed. I imagine none of Julian's employees respect him anymore.

• Love 8

It cracks me up what a poor loser Sonny is, whining about how Michael played dirty to get custody of Avery. As if Sonny wouldn't have done the same thing if given the chance. 

I can't believe how many times Shawn has accused Jordan of being a cop. They mentioned that today, but that doesn't make it any less tedious. 

STFU, Lauren. Sabrina is so the lesser of many evil caregivers for Avery. And LOL that Lauren throws a few mean words Sabby's way and suddenly she doesn't want to be Avery's nanny. 

Anna looked vaguely nauseated when she saw the dude drop his towel, so it has to be Sloane.

• Love 8

She needs Michael for that?

Hahaha no she doesn't and I was waiting for someone to say that!!

I was seriously waiting for Micheal to tell Kiki to go crawl home to Sonny, but we haven't hit that part in the plot yet, no? This Kiki is so.... tantrum throwing. She literally stormed out of the Q mansion like a toddler with her gift for little AJ, all waah. Micheal seemed like her dad, not her ex. She's perfect for Morgan, so now Siki will be a thing. It has to be. Gross.

I always enjoyed Carlos's glee. He's like "Let's kill him!" the way my cat looks at pizza. That's so enthusiastic. Carlos is so dedicated. I think he called Julian "Juli" at one point and I laughed. I imagine none of Julian's employees respect him anymore.

The image of Siki is very revolting and I wouldn't wish that on HE cause it's gross and Kiki would look downright despicable

She actually left with her gift for her sister?

It cracks me up what a poor loser Sonny is, whining about how Michael played dirty to get custody of Avery. As if Sonny wouldn't have done the same thing if given the chance. 

I can't believe how many times Shawn has accused Jordan of being a cop. They mentioned that today, but that doesn't make it any less tedious. 

STFU, Lauren. Sabrina is so the lesser of many evil caregivers for Avery. And LOL that Lauren throws a few mean words Sabby's way and suddenly she doesn't want to be Avery's nanny. 

Anna looked vaguely nauseated when she saw the dude drop his towel, so it has to be Sloane.

Boohoo Sonny that Micheal beat you at doing something you would do. What pisses me off about Sabrina is not having a backbone with a little twit like Kiki.

• Love 3

I'm no fan of Ava, but her bitching about her own daughter who she named herself being called something else for the sake of pouring salt into someone's wounds is pretty understandable. Today, Ava made the most sense I've heard her make in a while, allthough she still had the annoying habit of asking for something in a really bitchy, entitled way. Anyway, putting aside my Kiki hate, and my issues with Ava, I'm very much on the Jerome team when it comes to Avery's custody. She would be safer than she is with Sonny, and Michael doesn't deserve her. Neither of them do for treating her like a trophy.

Liz and Patrick are idiots. I wish they would hook up and put everyone out of their misery.

Anna is pissing me of a little with the way she's pushing Jordan so hard. I get why she wants to pursue the mob, but she seems completely blinded by her own ambition, Jordan is right that she is in way over her head. If something happens to her, Anna will, and should feel terrible.

I love Carlos. That is all.

• Love 6

Watching right now I just love how when Micheal rightfully calls Kiki a Hypocrite she sidesteps into something else. Michael making her looking dumb. The Stop staying that ugly word when Micheal brought up her being ok with Ava framing AJ for Connies Murder and being ok with Sonny murdering AJ was hilarious! I love Micheal making her stupid lol

• Love 6
Anyway, putting aside my Kiki hate, and my issues with Ava, I'm very much on the Jerome team when it comes to Avery's custody. She would be safer than she is with Sonny, and Michael doesn't deserve her. Neither of them do for treating her like a trophy.

How would Avery be safer with the Jeromes than with Sonny? Alexis's house got blown up. Lucas got shot. Ava got kidnapped (granted, by Sonny, because she was pregnant with his grand/daughter), threatened (again, by Sonny, and by Fluke, I think)? 

I do like Michael and do want him to have custody, but I understand how and why our opinions vary there, but I don't see how Jerome custody is safer than Corinthos custody. What do you see, that I'm missing?

• Love 9

Aww, why you all hatin' on Siki?

As I said somewhere on this board, I want them if only for Carly & Morgan's reactions. Heh, I just see various Port Chuckles residents finding and making ever more hilarious "ewwwww" faces.

• Love 4

I don't care who knows: I love Michael & Sabrina!!! They have such a great, positive vibe and they were adorable with Avery. 

Come sit by me, 'cause I'm liking Michael and Sabrina too.  :D

Michael continues to be awesome.  I loved he called out Kiki for being a hypocrite, which she totally was.  And what was with that weird face HE made before she turned and stomped out?  It looked like she was about to sneeze or something.

Oh, Michael, Michael... [heavy sigh].  Too bad the bus is headed straight for you and gathering speed...

• Love 10

As I said somewhere on this board, I want them if only for Carly & Morgan's reactions. Heh, I just see various Port Chuckles residents finding and making ever more hilarious "ewwwww" faces.

I don't want it cause it's supremely gross. I want to like kiki but Ron continues to write her like this I was hoping with a new actress they would change the character for the better. Her fucking the father of two former lovers is gross and would make me wish for her death or leave the show for good(not saying that's a bad thing). Plus sonny screwed her mother and tried to kill her.

Are Lulu and NewKiki sharing the same wig? Certainly that one set of blond hair extensions has been doing double-duty. Thinking back...have we ever seen NewKiki and Lulu together at the same time???? For two days in a row NewKIKI has looked like a combination of Madonna and Lulu--grotesque, I tell you...grotesque.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2

I'm not! I'm ready for the Siki/Carly triangle!

• Love 2

Hell, yes. Ava saying the exact same words that I've said about Avery being a Jerome, not a Corinthos and not a Quartermaine. Remind me to thank Andrea what's her name that wrote today's show. Now to get Ava out of isolation with the morose and boring, and we'll be back in business. Maura West is far too good to be isolated like that. And for god's sake, get a drink back in her hand already! Along with her fab wardrobe and heels.

Kiki was a hypocrite, but she didn't say anything untruthful about Sabrina.

Shawn can get the hell out. He's gone so far downhill, he has no hope of even possibly trying to climb up. I'm sick of him.

Okay, I know I wasn't imagining those territorial looks that Liz kept shooting. Maybe she needs a leash? I've decided though I'd rather Jason be back already than have this story shoved down my throat for another 8 months, so get to the damn reveal already. Even if it's because of Spinelli, who is starting to remind me of Sheldon Cooper in lack of social graces. Not even Sam could save him today.

Actually though, not too bad a show today. I like this writer better than most. If I'm not outraged, I consider it a win.

And finally, please get Jordan a new story! And a new man, for that matter.

• Love 6

How would Avery be safer with the Jeromes than with Sonny? Alexis's house got blown up. Lucas got shot. Ava got kidnapped (granted, by Sonny, because she was pregnant with his grand/daughter), threatened (again, by Sonny, and by Fluke, I think)?

You definitely have a point, maybe it just feels with all of Sonny's history his kids had to endure much worse. However, as moronic as she is, and as boring as he is , I do think the baby would be better off with Kiki and Silas. This isnt about which character I like best (obviously), its about having that adorable baby girl's best interest at heart.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 5

You definitely have a point, maybe it just feels with all of Sonny's history his kids had to endure much worse. However, as moronic as she is, and as boring as he is , I do think the baby would be better off with Kiki and Silas. This isnt about which character I like best (obviously), its about having that adorable baby girl's best interest at heart.

I'd be fine with Silas helping Kiki raise that beautiful little baby. It would be way better than Sonny and Carly. Or Morgan helping Kiki lol

• Love 2

You definitely have a point, maybe it just feels with all of Sonny's history his kids had to endure much worse. 

It seems that way because Sonny has kids with several women, and he's been a parent in some capacity for many years. Julian didn't know he has kids until recently, and one of the two has been kidnapped, injured, or nearly killed multiple times over the years thanks to Sonny and Jason's enemies. We've only known Kiki since Morgan got SORASed, and it's been established she didn't grow up in the Mob life/didn't know Julian until after age 18. There have been so many instances of violence connected to Sonny and/or Jason over the years; the two meant to disrupt Julian's life were Lucas getting shot and the fire bombing of the Davis home.

Btw, this board just rocks. Tonight I especially love the comments about Carlos having Snow White's hair do and Carlos getting compared to a cat lusting after pizza!!

• Love 2

I don't get people rewriting Sam and Silas' relationship as dour and non-smiling.

When I made the comment about Sam dating the Borg and Dr. Downer, I wasn't really commenting about her relationships but rather their general demeanor.   You are correct that Sam and Silas did have some nice moments after Danny got better and Sam and Jason also had fun moments where they laughed.  But, no one would ever say Silas or Jason were fun people.  Patrick in general has had a lighter, more upbeat personality than those two and that was why I could see Sam describing him as sparkly.

• Love 3

Anna is pissing me of a little with the way she's pushing Jordan so hard. I get why she wants to pursue the mob, but she seems completely blinded by her own ambition, Jordan is right that she is in way over her head. If something happens to her, Anna will, and should feel terrible.

I love Anna, and I love Jordan. But Anna came off as pretty unfeeling today. I fully agree with what you've said here. It's like she only cares about the mission, and she's not willing to sacrifice it for anyone.

I hate that Anna has to deal with a naked Sloane tomorrow though. If you're not going to bring back Robert, get Dante and Nathan over to her hotel room stat.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 6

Patrick and Liz were hilarious today.  I got a huge kick out of seeing both of them skulking around in the background trying to look "busy".

STFU Kiki.  Did she really tell Michael to stop saying "murder"??  It's TRUE.  Your mother MURDERED Connie, and Sonny MURDERED AJ.  What word should he use?  I know...your mother saved Connie from having to endure the moobster any longer and Sonny...well Sonny is solving the obesity crisis one fatty at a time.

Billy Miller looked extra....rooaawr today.  

• Love 14
I love Anna, and I love Jordan. But Anna came off as pretty unfeeling today. I fully agree with what you've said here. It's like she only cares about the mission, and she's not willing to sacrifice it for anyone.

I was bothered by that, too. It would help if Anna did more than not make arrests.

• Love 6

Billy Miller looked pretty sparkly today imo. Today was a weird show for me. I felt jealous of Spinelli today because he got to pretty much hold Billy Miller around the waist. . All Liz does is bat her eyelashes at him and act coy. Bruh. Make a move. Even Spinelli has gotten farther than you have.

• Love 3

Billy Miller looked pretty sparkly today imo. Today was a weird show for me. I felt jealous of Spinelli today because he got to pretty much hold Billy Miller around the waist. . All Liz does is bat her eyelashes at him and act coy. Bruh. Make a move. Even Spinelli has gotten farther than you have.

Did you see the ocean blue eyes? Now that's a fucking sparkle. Sam will know soon, y'all.

• Love 4

She needs to be drowned.

This is going to sound weird, but as someone who is pretty neutral on Liz I friggin love your unabashed and unadulterated hatred of her. It almost rivals my rancor for Spinelli : )

• Love 7

Did you see the ocean blue eyes? Now that's a fucking sparkle. Sam will know soon, y'all.

This Jason isn't Stone Cold..... He's Stone Cold Foxy!

It feels so good to have a hunk on GH again because Michael Quartermaine can't carry the sexy on his lack of giving fucks alone. I admit though that the sheer joy Carlos has for murder is kind of endearing. It's like how that Aziz Ansari Ja Rule bit is hilarious. If the next mob showdown is Julian/Duke having a stupid tantrum, and it's all "What are you gonna do?" "Well good sir, what shall you do?" like ten times, I want Carlos to come up like Ja Rule after Julian and be like "It's gonna be murrrdddaaaa!" I swear, I won't complain for a week. Dude, it'll be great.

• Love 6

Ugh, possibly the only thing Silas had going for him was that he wasn't with, near, or around Sonny.  He wasn't exactly compelling, but at least he was mob-free.  Oh, well.  One more character on ff.  Sonny ruins all.

Are Sam and Patrick an actual couple now?  Or are they still just friends who are circling each other cautiously while having sex?  I've also been ffing them since the dawn Jakeson, who I just can't be bothered to watch or care about unless and until it's clear that he's Jason Quartermaine and not Jason Morgan.

I agree about Anna. And I do actually think she's wrong about Sonny eliminating Jordan; he doesn't need to kill her. I think Jordan should have walked, not that I blame her for not being able to do it.

I hate that Anna has to deal with a naked Sloane tomorrow though. If you're not going to bring back Robert, get Dante and Nathan over to her hotel room stat.

Even his legs are weird.

Billy Miller did look good today, I don't know what they did to him but even I noticed it today. Maybe the black tee compliments him, heh.

Ugh, possibly the only thing Silas had going for him was that he wasn't with, near, or around Sonny.  He wasn't exactly compelling, but at least he was mob-free.  Oh, well.  One more character on ff.  Sonny ruins all.

Are Sam and Patrick an actual couple now?  Or are they still just friends who are circling each other cautiously while having sex?  I've also been ffing them since the dawn Jakeson, who I just can't be bothered to watch or care about unless and until it's clear that he's Jason Quartermaine and not Jason Morgan.

They're a couple. 

Whether Jason is Jason Morgan or Quartermaine, I am pretty sure he will never be shed of Carly. She's moving into that mansion with him lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Do NOT put this out into the universe! It's bad enough she's having to carry him for a storyline.

LOL!  My apologies.  But, I gotta admit I like Silas with Ava.  And I say this as someone who really disliked McBain on OLTL and found Silas dull as dishwater with both Sam and Nina.  But, yeah, I like ME and MW together, and Silas and Ava.  Must be the Maura West Effect.

Avery not having been blood tested as a donor for Ava also rang a bell.  I definitely smell a paternity change in the offing.

Yes, let's put this out in the universe.

• Love 3

When I made the comment about Sam dating the Borg and Dr. Downer, I wasn't really commenting about her relationships but rather their general demeanor.   You are correct that Sam and Silas did have some nice moments after Danny got better and Sam and Jason also had fun moments where they laughed.  But, no one would ever say Silas or Jason were fun people.  Patrick in general has had a lighter, more upbeat personality than those two and that was why I could see Sam describing him as sparkly.

Sam and Silas were one plot point after another.

• Love 2

Nice to Jason number #1 member of his harem, Spinelli is back worshipping at his feet or jumping on his back in his case. Idiot Spinelli. Dumbass didn't realize if Jason was back from being fish food and hanging out with other members of his harem, they would being trumpeting around town, to usher in the path of St. Jasus, not hanging out like it was no big deal. 

• Love 6

Ugh Shawn is the absolute worst. What happened to Max? I know he was more of a body guard, but I'd rather see his dumb face than Shawn's self-righteous one.

I like Billy Miller. And I hated Jason so much the past years, that I am okay with him being an entirely new character. And right now that character is Billy Abbott. But I liked Billy so I am good.

I loathe Kiki. I mean the name alone, I can't. But just so dumb. And I don't understand the point. She should have fought for custody. I just think she'd get custody and given the child to Sonny. I am also not crazy about the actress. I did not like her on Young and the Restless, and I do not se a difference.

Still love Michael. I feel like Michael has held Avery more in the past couple days than Sonny would in a year. I am not sure I remember Sonny holding any of his kids, minus a couple seconds before handing the kid off to a Nanny.

Spinelli is awful. When he was suppose to be 20ish it was somewhat tolerable. Way less so now.

• Love 9

I don't get people rewriting Sam and Silas' relationship as dour and non-smiling.  Yeah, the Danny stuff was depressing, but their actual relationship was a pretty happy one before the whole Nina crap which wasn't until the last few months.  They grinned, laughed, joked a lot.  There was a lot of smiling.  Sam was pretty dang happy and smiley with Silas.  Silas has a dry sense of humor and made Sam smile.  Just saying.

Not the most awesome show today.  Other than Michael and Sabrina, and Silas and Ava, I wasn't exactly riveted, and truth be told those scenes weren't exactly riveting.  I have to be honest, I hope we don't see that much more of Silas and Ava in that dang basement hospital room.  It's getting old.  They have chemistry and can act, but well, it's not the most interesting-est story ever told.  As for Michael and Sabrina, again, not the most exciting.    And while I did like Michael calling Kiki out on her hypocrisy, I didn't understand why he didn't point out the fact that, oh, you know she was all 'rah, rah, rah, Sonny!' when he tried to kill her mom!  Hello! 

I continue to find myself surprised that I'm not despising Spinelli and am liking Billy MIller as Jake/Jason, but I dread the return of Jason the halo'd hitman too.  Other than that, I admit it, I ff'd through the Shawn/Jordan scenes because of the Shawn part of them and the Sonny scenes because of the Sonny part of them.  

Ah well, they can't all be winners.

Michael has pointed it out before. He probably gets tired of pointing out how dumb and hypocritical she is

• Love 2

Ugh Shawn is the absolute worst. What happened to Max? I know he was more of a body guard, but I'd rather see his dumb face than Shawn's self-righteous one.

I like Billy Miller. And I hated Jason so much the past years, that I am okay with him being an entirely new character. And right now that character is Billy Abbott. But I liked Billy so I am good.

I loathe Kiki. I mean the name alone, I can't. But just so dumb. And I don't understand the point. She should have fought for custody. I just think she'd get custody and given the child to Sonny. I am also not crazy about the actress. I did not like her on Young and the Restless, and I do not se a difference.

Still love Michael. I feel like Michael has held Avery more in the past couple days than Sonny would in a year. I am not sure I remember Sonny holding any of his kids, minus a couple seconds before handing the kid off to a Nanny.

Spinelli is awful. When he was suppose to be 20ish it was somewhat tolerable. Way less so now.

Did Sonny even know where Avery's diapers were kept?

• Love 3

Did Sonny even know where Avery's diapers were kept?

Sonny doesn't have time to find diapers, he has a son to destroy! Shoot, next you'll want him to carry his own girlfriends up a flight of stairs. Or find towels. Towels, for Pete's sake!

• Love 15