Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

They really should start moving people into the Brownstone. Why build it if you aren't going to move people into it. I could buy Brad's space, if I knew they had the brownstone's living quarters available. All they would have to do is paint and move some furniture around. Hell, they could move them to Micheal's old apartment.

It is past time for Anna and Scottie to move out of the Metro court. It's irritating when you know the have sets available (Johnny's penthouse , Carly & Jax's house, Milo's flat) but have decided not to use them.

• Love 2

Brad's apartment appears to have other rooms (at least one to house fuckin' Britt) - so why is it built like a damn studio?

Who can forget all the hopes and dreams Ron and Frank had for Milo and his flat in the summer of 2013? Hours upon hours of Milo, working out, bench-pressing, worrying about whether he can measure up in the tough world of male modeling! While shirtless! In that loft!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

What the hell happened to that set anyway? Is it like dedicated to the sacred memory of Milo? I remember it made a re-appearance somewhere, but I forget when.

Carly and Jax's house they still use. Johnny's penthouse, could they have re-built it? I have a hard time they just had it around for two years but who knows. I don't really know how sets work.

And whatever happened to Ava's NYC apartment? That was nice, they could re-use that.

Brad's apartment appears to have been Sabrina's, so at least it means she no longer has a set. 

• Love 1

What the hell happened to that set anyway? Is it like dedicated to the sacred memory of Milo? I remember it made a re-appearance somewhere, but I forget when.

It turned into Carrrrllllos' apartment (Sabrina spent her non-wedding night there).  Which means it would be much better served elsewhere at this point.

• Love 2
Who can forget all the hopes and dreams Ron and Frank had for Milo and his flat in the summer of 2013? Hours upon hours of Milo, working out, bench-pressing, worrying about whether he can measure up in the tough world of male modeling! While shirtless! In that loft!

You had Ron at shirtless.

• Love 3

In other news, a rousing applause to the editor of today's episode. Fluke may have thought he hit Dante in the back with that crowbar, but from the angle we got, he obviously did not. That cop is a sly one! 

From today's cliffhanger, it appears that Bill Eckert's decomposed body is the one tied up in the basement, and Fluke is actually Luke. I don't hate it.

• Love 2

Let's see, what I got out of today is...

I hate whetherornothe'stherealLuke.

I hate him on a boat, I hate him on a moat. I hate him in a suit, I hate him in Beirut. I hate him with gray hair, I hate him everywhere.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 17

In other news, a rousing applause to the editor of today's episode. Fluke may have thought he hit Dante in the back with that crowbar, but from the angle we got, he obviously did not. That cop is a sly one! 

From today's cliffhanger, it appears that Bill Eckert's decomposed body is the one tied up in the basement, and Fluke is actually Luke. I don't hate it.

Holy crap, I said that Bill's remains would be in that basement, yesterday but I was wildly speculating.

• Love 2

Well I am disappointed that the transgender option is clearly off the table.  Drat.

However, this now makes even less sense.  If Julian has been working for Fluke for many years, are we to assume that Luke has been Luke and in his spare time he has been Fluke?  Seriously?

• Love 2

So we'll probably find out something HORRIBLE happened involving Pat Spencer back in the day and that's what caused Luke to have D.I.D..

And then they'll try and pin all of Luke's less-than-likeable actions (i.e. running over Jake) on the alter.

I think that Luke has had DID since childhood but the real Luke was able to control the Fluke personality most of the time. Fluke emerging explains Luke's long absences from PC, Fluke was out and about doing whatever. I think that when Jake died, Fluke became the dominant personality which could explain why he was so cruel to Lucky at the brothel. Jake's death was liberating because it did liberate Fluke.

• Love 3

I knew it was DID! All that OLTL watching paid off, it was so similar to Vicky's scenes with her alters in the attic or Jessica's with Tess. Fluke was the only person to ever see or speak to Luke. Only one sharing scenes with him. The "switches" occurred to easily. Nobody ever heard anyone else when they were talking loudly to each other. 

The fab 4's prison break is so silly. They did break out, so should be all going back once caught? Or are they all going to conveniently get to stay out?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I have a crazy theory that Bill Eckert's remains are in that basement.

Wow you got it right on the nose, Lillybee.

Is it just me, or did Bill's face resemble Wilson the Cast Away beach volleyball that was Tom Hanks's only friend?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

I don't think it's D.I.D. Fluke never named himself anyone else. He probably thinks of both himself and tied up Luke as Luke. Although I can understand why it's same difference to some of you guys, especially those of you who watched OLTL. (I didn't, so I don't have the visceral feeling of "this again!" And I've already blocked Connie out quite frankly, so.

Same. If it was Bill I wouldn't really care. The big problem is this story is it's missing Laura and Lucky. Not that this scenario is a great masterpiece of writing or anything, but this was probably the best way to end it. It would have been better with Bill if he had had some master plan that made sense, but it probably would not have, so I'd rather deal with whatever childhood trauma Luke has. Of course, again, they really need Laura if they plan to delve into any of it.

Oh lord the skeleton was so cheesy. That said, Dante has already suffered in the basement in a couple of hours than Sonny did his entire stint in prison. Plus, I know Fluke only threatened Michael and all, but you'd think he'd maybe toss in Dante's name once or twice since Fluke is posing as Dante's father-in-law and all? And yet Olivia and Dante will never know and still kiss his ass. uuuugh.

haha at Sabrina and Carlos popping up out of nowhere. Those two are scarier than Bill's corpse, quite frankly. That Carlos, apologizing for giving a confession. Always a class act, that one. 

Sonny was my spirit animal when he was shaking his head at Ava and Franco (although I was only annoyed at Franco). He even showed maximum restraint, cause I would have dived back there and throttled Franco. Maybe the van ride was his punishment instead of prison? And please, give me a break at Franco saying Nina was innocent in every way. No, Ron/Franco, no, okay?

If you painted Billy Miller green and put bolts on either side of his neck, he'd look like Frankenstein's monster. And from today we can see that Dante does a great hunched over Igor impression. Never too soon to think of what they're gonna do for Halloween.

Geez Michael, calm the hell down about Jason, you barely know the guy. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

I dunno why, once they were free of the prison, the Mob Three didn't just shove Franco out of the van instead of listening to his annoying bleeting about Nina.

Speaking of which, are we really supposed to care/be frightened for Nina?  I'm rooting for Heather.

• Love 15
So we'll probably find out something HORRIBLE happened involving Pat Spencer back in the day and that's what caused Luke to have D.I.D..

And then they'll try and pin all of Luke's less-than-likeable actions (i.e. running over Jake) on the alter.

That will indeed be annoying. I was hoping Bill had been doing it the whole time and Luke had just killed him recently, but obviously that corpse was old, so that's off the table. Unless it's just simply a case of all they could afford/Party City had available at the time.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Franco was my favorite part of the prison break, his comments about not driving while on the cell phone was hilarious. Then the ice and speeding not stopping the car behind.

Michael's defense of Jake is just more to show he feels a connection to him as Jason in some way. Like Carly, Liz, Danny. Everyone but Jason's wife.

• Love 5

Fluke was the only person to ever see or speak to Luke.

Actually, there was a scene in Miscavage where Helena was talking to Luke.  She left and that's when Julian and Alexis showed it. She was definitely talking to Luke and not Fluke but who knows, maybe Helena is behind the split and she knows exactly what is going on so it would be possible for her to talk to both of them.

• Love 1

I dunno why, once they were free of the prison, the Mob Three didn't just shove Franco out of the van instead of listening to his annoying bleeting about Nina.

Speaking of which, are we really supposed to care/be frightened for Nina?  I'm rooting for Heather.

LOL I can't believe were supposed to be like poor nina.Now I was an oldschool Heather and scotty fan but they never acted liked the other one was an innocent victim or anything.THey seemed to know excatally who the other one was and they didn't care to backstab and blackmail each other either.I feel like I'm supposed to be rooting for nina and franco victims of big bad Heather ugh.

• Love 1

I wonder if we are going to get a third personality? There should be a gatekeeper who btw is doing a lousy job. Any suggestions for names? All I can come up is Cuke or Nuke.

Maybe Patricia is the gatekeeper.

Sam to Patrick. "You leave now, my hot side piece, while I stay here and continue my story as lead actress.

Cackling at Sam sending Patrick away. I feel bad for JT.

I also found it amusing when Lucas brought up the time Brad propositioned Michael. 

• Love 1

Problem is ER is just a teeny tiny thing and all that hair, where is she? Needs a do that suits her and that long hair ain't it.

Cousin It of the Munsters, that's who she is! Seriously, I so want for Besties Maxie and Lulu to get in a catfight and chop off each other's hair, or at least pull out the hair extensions. And Maxie can look after coloring her roots any day now.

And speaking of hair extensions, didn't Luke get a silver fluff that he could tease into a wave above his forehead when all dressed up for the party?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Actually, there was a scene in Miscavage where Helena was talking to Luke.  She left and that's when Julian and Alexis showed it. She was definitely talking to Luke and not Fluke but who knows, maybe Helena is behind the split and she knows exactly what is going on so it would be possible for her to talk to both of them.

At this stage I wonder if Ron even remembers or cares abut that.

This convoluted mess really seems to be all over the place, nothing makes any sense, not that it ever did to begin with but at this point Ron may as well have this Luke monstrosity hooked up to a simulator and everything that's happened over the past year and a half was all produced by his drug addled mind, as he never left the mental institution under Helena's orders to keep him trapped there.

I feel like I'm trapped in a sort of mental prison myself watching this dysfunctional nonsense at least. It's so very devoid of any logic or truth or point or purpose that it really seems criminal.

Ava and Dante continue to be amazing and my reasons for watching this show.

Are there any other mental conditions out of brainwashing or DID that this could be? Both of those are so tired.

• Love 7

Random thoughts about today's show:

So let me get this straight. Dante is lying on the floor with his eyes closed, but reaches out to grab the crowbar? And then when he finally manages to regain consciousness, insteD of picking up his ringing phone, he struggles to his feet and walks across the room to find...s rotting corpse! Which looks pretty damn good for a 20+ year old dead guy!

Franco and Ava bickering like teenagers. I almost wanted Julian to crash the van just to shut them up. And yay, Sonny finally handed Julian the phone to call Lucas. Pity he didn't do that a week ago when it could've mattered.

Why is MSt playing Nina like a 5-year-old? She was in her 20s when she went into a coma. I just can't with the wide-eyed innocence she's trying to portray.

Why could Lucas not be bothered with a tie?

Bobbie looked good.

• Love 4

I've seen a variation on this story too many times to care. It doesn't help that Tony's performance as Evil Fluke has been just wretched.

Ron loves to say he planned it all from the beginning with a big story, but he has also blatantly lied about it before for no good reason other than his ego (Marty/Eli Clarke, etc. on OLTL, which he initially claimed he'd had plotted out from the first beat - when the show was cancelled he admitted they came up with it on the fly when they didn't know who had done various crimes). I think this was his dream story which he had to alter once TG took off for longer than expected and he discovered we'd all picked up on the clues about the Outback, the Barretts, etc. He's that petty. And there are too many small details which don't add up if there was only Luke from the beginning.

I do think Bill is still a key part of the mystery. My bet is Luke's 'alter' (sigh) is Bill.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I do think Bill is still a key part of the mystery. My bet is Luke's 'alter' (sigh) is Bill.

Or Pat.

Because Jessica-as-Wes was such a smash success on OLTL...

Edited by TeeVee329

Or Pat.

Because Jessica-as-Wes was such a smash success on OLTL...

Yes, I am sure it is Pat because of all the clues that made it actually make think it was Pat!

So Fluke/Puke dressed up dead Bill in the orange nuthouse garb?  For what reason?

I think this was his dream story which he had to alter once TG took off for longer than expected and he discovered we'd all picked up on the clues about the Outback, the Barretts, etc. He's that petty. And there are too many small details which don't add up if there was only Luke from the beginning.

But I don't get why he wouldn't be mad that we would guess the details of story re-write #2, which a lot of people did as well.  I am not saying he didn't re-write it, I think you're right, I'm just musing on the mind of Ron. And I probably shouldn't.

Random thoughts about today's show:

So let me get this straight. Dante is lying on the floor with his eyes closed, but reaches out to grab the crowbar? And then when he finally manages to regain consciousness, insteD of picking up his ringing phone, he struggles to his feet and walks across the room to find...s rotting corpse! Which looks pretty damn good for a 20+ year old dead guy!

That part probably made the most sense out of everything in the episode today honestly, heh. He had head trauma and he was just focused on trying to get to Luke. He grabbed the crowbar because he was subconsciously still trying to defend himself and when he looked at the phone he probably a) couldn't even see it well enough and b) probably instinctively thought "oh lord my head hurts too badly to even deal with Lulu yelling at me about not being on her neon boat". 

Why is MSt playing Nina like a 5-year-old? She was in her 20s when she went into a coma. I just can't with the wide-eyed innocence she's trying to portray.

I don't know why she does that. And I'm sorry to be so mean to MSt, but with that giant jaw, it makes it even more silly looking.

I think Pat may have just been a cheap red herring. Or I suppose Luke could have stumbled upon dad raping Pat or something and that traumatized him. Either way this needs Laura cause while I love Jackie/Bobbie being back for little things, the thought of her and Luke crying over some childhood incident of rape/incest is already making me cringe.

I could go with a Carlos/Johnny road buddy spin-off. Even with Sabrina along.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

ETA: I  saw this elsewhere - if guilt from killing Jake was the cause of whatever's going on with Luke i could actually get behind that, since the fallout of that story was wretched. But it will probably be some childhood trauma.

• Love 4

Soooooo, I was doing more people watching than paying attention to the show. You could tell many were having actual fun in the background. What got me was Brad sitting and having a conversation with Sabreeeena. The actors may like each other but their characters don't. I wouldn't even have cared if Patrick hadn't been a sick at Brad's place yesterday.

I like that Brad and Lucas are a couple and it isn't THE storyline. Most are happy that they are happy.

I haven't been watching regularly and typically FF all things Sabreena but when did she an Carlos start seeing each other again?

I love how you all have been guessing there was a dead body in the basement and possible DID or brain washing story yet TPTB think today was SHOCKING! So much of MoRon the ReRon's shit is telegraphed.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1