Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Oh and just shut up Duke. Shut up you stupid zombie cat motherfucker. Ugh. I hope Shawn shoots him when he cleans his gun.

Well, it certainly won't happen if Shawn tries to intentionally aim at him.

• Love 3

Just one OT thing as it has nothing to do with the episode. But I'm offended. I log on to my YouTube homepage and one of their "Recommended" videos to me is for Patrick/Sabrina.

No. No. No.

It knows me not a'tall!

• Love 7

Duke declaring that what he did (lie for a mobster) and what Anna did (attempted, in a really dumb way, to keep a psychopath contained) are totally the same?  No thanks.

I know, right! 

Anna was trying to prevent a criminal from committing crimes, Duke was trying to make sure a criminal was free to to whatever. It is slightly different.

• Love 10

Dewq needs to [Connor Walsh]stop being a little bitch baby[/Connor Walsh]. Aside from his whack-ass, I really enjoyed the episode. That said, I really enjoyed the way Anna looked at him and what she said. Oh, I guess Spencer's costume, Britta's dress and Dr. O's coat sucked too. I guess wardrobe blew their budget on Jordan.

So is that real Luke or fake Luke? I may or may not have had a few glasses of wine earlier, so I wasn't paying 100% attention.

• Love 2

Is there any way this show could make Emma someone else's daughter? Because I'm so sick of them using Robin's kid to prop Patrick's flavor of the week.

It's disgusting that Robin's "family" thinks she's gone FOREVER and they're all just so well-adjusted. Enough.

Love that Sam is all side-eye when it comes to Jason/Liz.

• Love 6

Good for Dr. O for giving Spencer the contempt he deserves. But sheesh, Liesl, how about you give it a rest for a day re: Anna and Faison? Gah. 

Am I the only one who thought what Britt was wearing was odd?

Regardless of the weather, Windermere doesn't strike me as a place in which one can go sleeveless with any sort of comfort. Nathan could have worn something slightly more dressed-up. A denim shirt was too casual for me. 

Oh, Duke. Stop thinking Sonny is a good man. You are useful to him only when you can help him. And STFU about how Anna dealt with Faison. UGH.

Sam's hair was thisclose to being fantastic. All it needed was one run-through with a brush.

I kinda think [sam] feels like the only benefit of Jason being "dead" is that she rarely has to see/deal with Carly or Sonny.

You can't deny that's an outstanding benefit.

I liked how MB played the news about Michael living with the Qs and changing his name. He didn't have Sonny do his usual head shake, like "Can't these people get over anything?" Of course the self-pity was there, but it always is.

Lulu looked great.

Oh, the pathos of Jakson holding the son he doesn't know is his. /ultra sarcastic font

Really, Ron? Bagpipes at the end while Anna was putting the picture of her and Duke in her desk drawer? 

Sam's side eye while Jakson was seating Liz was hilarious. 

• Love 4

Is there any way this show could make Emma someone else's daughter? Because I'm so sick of them using Robin's kid to prop Patrick's flavor of the week.

It's disgusting that Robin's "family" thinks she's gone FOREVER and they're all just so well-adjusted. Enough.

I don't they do think she's gone forever. She said she needed to go away for a while to get her head on straight. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

You can't deny that's an outstanding benefit.

I liked how MB played the news about Michael living with the Qs and changing his name. He didn't have Sonny do his usual head shake, like "Can't these people get over anything?" Of course the self-pity was there, but it always is

It's a wonder Sam doesn't go "Carly...who?" whenever her name is brought up, and then she could grin and feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I liked Maurice today too, he reminded me a bit of his old self, when he acted and reacted to things and could be understated and composed. His eyes said it all, the impact of his glass house finally crashing down all around him.

• Love 2

I don't they do think she's gone forever. She said she needed to go away for a while to get her head on straight.

No, Anna said, "Does this mean you're not coming back?" And there was silence. Then Robin said, "The best thing for Emma is for me to stay away." She never said, "I'll be back in a few weeks/months/year/etc."

But the point is Emma hasn't talked to her mother. Patrick hasn't talked to Robin. Hell, even if she went to Paris for shits and giggles, wouldn't he be concerned she hasn't checked in? She could have gotten sick or hurt or hit by a car and he would never know. It's shitty and I'm tired of this story. And the excuse, "KMc isn't there" just doesn't work for me. So don't write a story that makes everyone look like shit.

But I'm a Robin fan. So I get why this may not be important to others as it is to me.

• Love 8

Yikes.  There's so much stuff in "Duke's" forehead that his face doesn't move and it is very disconcerting - his eyebrows are up through the roof and everything is frozen.  Gad - I wish the show could tell these people "NO" when they set out to do this crap to their faces.

I always wish that when someone goes to prison - they actually disappear from screen but not on soaps.  Alas.  

• Love 2

No, Anna said, "Does this mean you're not coming back?" And there was silence. Then Robin said, "The best thing for Emma is for me to stay away." She never said, "I'll be back in a few weeks/months/year/etc."

But the point is Emma hasn't talked to her mother. Patrick hasn't talked to Robin. Hell, even if she went to Paris for shits and giggles, wouldn't he be concerned she hasn't checked in? She could have gotten sick or hurt or hit by a car and he would never know. It's shitty and I'm tired of this story. And the excuse, "KMc isn't there" just doesn't work for me. So don't write a story that makes everyone look like shit.

But I'm a Robin fan. So I get why this may not be important to others as it is to me.

No, I get it. I'm a Robin fan too. I agree they should mention something like Emma and Robin talk on skype or something.

• Love 3

Spencer trying to say the name of Liesel's dish, sounded like a person coughing up phlegm.

I wish Ron had spent less time on Luke,Sonny Spencer and Leisel and more actual time on thanksgiving dinner.

He misses or rushes all the damn emotional, family or worthwhile beats.

• Love 3

Okay not a Sam fan, BUT she and Jake have chemistry. That scene at the door was great.

I love Helena and Faison, but why do I have to put up with Luke to see them? gah! The stuff with Alexis and the straight jacket was eyerolling.

I know Dr. O is OTT about Faison, but having never seen them before they really have good chemistry. When she sees him at the end it was compelling to me. She sold it well.

Now I'll let my closet Sonny love seep out a little. Glad a few already said how good his scene was. I think he is truely upset and heartbroken. I don't think it is any kind of act or put on. Not that he doesn't deserve it but I feel bad for him and for Michael. While Michael talks a good game I do think he will come to want Sonny in his life again. Now Carly can go suck an egg. I don't care about her pain one whit.

Glad to see my det Special Kitty today. MEOW! but that shirt was not his best look.

• Love 2

Duke, don't you know that a man of honor does not frame people for murder like Sonny did when he wanted to have Franco killed and was willing to frame a madwoman?

Well this is the same man who covered for a mob boss, when said mob boss killed his former employer. AJ gave Duke a job, and he repayed him by being the false alibi for AJ's killer.

• Love 4

Okay not a Sam fan, BUT she and Jake have chemistry. That scene at the door was great.

I also love it because she's the only one who feels like something isn't right with the situation. Watching the scenes again, I really think you're supposed to look at Jason/Liz and Sam/Patrick and feel like the right pieces aren't together. Like, Patty holding Danny with Jason right there.

• Love 3

my poor bb Morgan let me hug you you doof

The saddest thing about the poor lovable idiot is that he's apparently spending the holidays with Kiki. Fucking Kiki! It's so sad.

Did the PC wormhole strike again? One second Helena is at Liz's and blink she is outside Wyndermere. Perhaps she has a broom at the ready.

And then she's back at Liz's within minutes. That teleporter is top-notch.

I was mostly bored by this episode. I fast forwarded the Sonny/Carly scenes because I just don't really care, but it did look like MB was doing a better job than usual in them.

Duke is just beyond awful. Did Faison somehow clone himself and put the Duke mask on the clone or something? Anna's reactions to Duke's insanity were great though.

Sam was the bright spot of the episode for me. Her reactions to Michael thinking Jake staying with Liz wasn't insane were hilarious. As was her side eye at Jake/Liz.

This Danny twin is possibly even more terrifying than the one with murder eyes. It's like he still has the murder eyes, but he's also creepily peppy at the same time.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

The saddest thing about the poor lovable idiot is that he's apparently spending the holidays with Kiki. Fucking Kiki! It's so sad.

At least it means she wasn't at the Quartermaines' though. I'm not even really that enamored of the Quartermaines, but her being there would have reminded me of them trying to make her one and that would have irritated me greatly.

I'm so annoyed. Everyone should be talking about how Sonny is in prison! I can understand them not talking about it around Michael, but Liz/Sam/Patrick should have been gossiping up a storm. And no reaction from Olivia about it either? bah.

• Love 3

Do you think the "He's funny!" was scripted?JT made it sound as if the kid was talking about Jakson, but Jakson didn't do anything amusing. 

That whole thing was weird. That kid just comes off so strange to me. It didn't seem scripted.

At least it means she wasn't at the Quartermaines' though. I'm not even really that enamored of the Quartermaines, but her being there would have reminded me of them trying to make her one and that would have irritated me greatly.

Good point. 

And I'm with you on the annoyance that no one is talking about Sonny being in prison. I want parades in the street, dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I would rather see Sam spend Thanksgiving with Helena than to see her spend the evening with stalker nurse.

The thing that struck me the most today..the fact that Sam was at the ONE place it made NO real sense for her to be.  We had 3 real Thanksgiving gatherings going on today, and Sam was at the only one she didn't really have a place at.  She could have been at the Q's, spending it with her mother in law and Michael....Or Wyndemere with her cousin.   I know she said she didn't want to spend it with Dr O, and she was avoiding Larry, but still.  

I am actually really liking the BM/KeMo vibe.  If only I didn't hate Jason with the passion of 100000 suns.

• Love 2

I'm so annoyed. Everyone should be talking about how Sonny is in prison! I can understand them not talking about it around Michael, but Liz/Sam/Patrick should have been gossiping up a storm. And no reaction from Olivia about it either? bah.

Times like this make me miss Amy lol nobody was a better gossip than her lol.

By the way, since this is what Anna is capable of:

http://youtu.be/IULQva_VvLY?t=5m44s

and this:

http://youtu.be/mEy4sCV88L8 (one of my all-time favorite fan-made Anna/Robert videos)

and this:

http://youtu.be/PmwyGjCA1xQ

I'm going to choose to believe that Finola Hughes had nothing wrong with her ankle and opted to wear that ankle brace after reading the script and going, "Oh brother, I can't even fend off one 50-year-old woman without any super spy or martial arts training? How do I make that look realistic?"

Pretty soon she's going to have to start wearing a bandage around her head and tell people that she had off-screen brain surgery, and it's affecting her ability to think.

I think that's Re-Rons excuse.

• Love 1

Thanks for the replies BRINGONTHEDRAMA and Comehometome.

take back what I said yesterday about Alexis being the one to find Luke. There is no way they would have been allowed to walk out of that place without any interference. That was huge red flag for me. Fluke is pretending to be Luke. When is this shit storyline going to end.

Don't forget your disclaimers. Only Sam fans can see chemistry and haters, none. 

Everyone should be talking about how Sonny is in prison! 

He's eaten the show enough. They should let him rot without a second though.

I actually like Sonny but it is what it is.

Duke and his creepy eyebrows can GTFO. One thing I would say say about Ron, he doesn't let the women folk grovel when they shouldn't. I can see Anna eating crow under Guza instead of rightfully giving Duke the middle finger. 

• Love 2

I'm shocked Olivia hasn't slipped a canoli with a file in it or at least written a long letter to Johnny about how Sonny knew who really killed Poor Cousin Connie and had sex with her. Nothing.....no reaction? Even Dante was like eh it's Tuesday. I mean, damn. I think Silas mentioned it last week. That's sad when only Silas mentions you.

And I love the Billy Miller /KeMo chemistry. Meeeow! Finally, a Jason that can make me believe that women might do stuff for him. I do love the side eye from Sam. Watch out Patrick. You have competition.

• Love 1

I'm shocked Olivia hasn't slipped a canoli with a file in it or at least written a long letter to Johnny about how Sonny knew who really killed Poor Cousin Connie and had sex with her. Nothing.....no reaction? Even Dante was like eh it's Tuesday. I mean, damn. I think Silas mentioned it last week. That's sad when only Silas mentions you.

Yeah, he was, but he was of the few that actually was involved in the arrest already. I mean, Patrick despised Sonny and his relationship with Robin, nothing from him about it?

I agree that people should be talking about Sonny but I personally don't want them to because it is more likely to be a sympathetic view than he's finally getting his comeuppance. 

Spencer got the Sonny gossip covered. 

*cough*Tracy!*cough*

Tracy and Luke's dynamic has always been this way though.  He has zero self respect when it comes to Luke. It is one of the few things I wish Ron had rewritten when he took over.

Thanks for the replies BRINGONTHEDRAMA and Comehometome.

take back what I said yesterday about Alexis being the one to find Luke. There is no way they would have been allowed to walk out of that place without any interference. That was huge red flag for me. Fluke is pretending to be Luke. When is this shit storyline going to end.

YW. I was expecting a sign that guy was Fluke - like a smug look that he was fooling Alexis while she was freeing him. He mentioned Helena threatening him with a knife, which was unnecessary because only the audience saw her do that. Helena had no idea who Julian was, so she couldn't have known he was bringing Alexis - therefore no need to set them up to 'rescue Fluke.' I would think it's a set-up if Helena actually saw them about to enter the padded room and said something like, "Took you long enough to save your friend." And he seemed genuinely livid when Julian said Lucas had been shot. Also, there was a warmth in his eyes when he made eye contact with Tracy which just isn't there when Fluke looks at her. TG tended to play it like Fluke felt talking to or being around Tracy was just something he had to do -  it was effort to behave like he genuinely cared for her or anyone. 

• Love 1

Sam looks so jealous/annoyed everytime she spots Jason/Liz. It cracks me up. Such great facial expressions.

I don't *think* it's supposed to be jealousy...I think it's supposed to be suspicion mixed with a feeling that something just isn't right.  But....interpretation is open of course. 

And Sam says she is spending Thanksgiving with Liz and....Jake.  And Mikey's first guess is the TBI dude and not "wait, when did Liz's dead son come back?"

And yep, Jakeson has some hidden brain washing waiting to be activated. 

ETA;  If those idiots don't interrogate the shit outta Luke,  I say they deserve what they get if it really is Fluke again.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 1

On that name change form, Michael's age was stated as 21. If he's only 21, then how old are Morgan, Kimi, Kristina supposed to be? The former two attended at least one year of college and have been doing other things in the year and a half since. And actually, Morgan should have just had a birthday. But we've seen him drinking so . . . What the fawq?

I listed the things I wasn't thankful for earlier, but on a positive note, I was happy that Britt invited Nathan to Thanksgiving dinner at Wydemere.  I love the WestSibs so I'll enjoy them while I can.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I agree that people should be talking about Sonny but I personally don't want them to because it is more likely to be a sympathetic view than he's finally getting his comeuppance. 

Spencer got the Sonny gossip covered. 

Tracy and Luke's dynamic has always been this way though.  He has zero self respect when it comes to Luke. It is one of the few things I wish Ron had rewritten when he took over.

It actually makes me sad how Tracy has been written for the last decade or so.Watching old clips what happened to the strong buisness woman.Luke is the worse thing to happen to her.

• Love 2
Finally a woman who isn't Olivia on GH who can cook. At least Liz made dinner without help.

Or food poisoning, well at least for the moment.

This is pretty bad because while I did watch the show I really can't remember this at all but were Liz's boys there having dinner with everyone else? I can't recall if they showed them.

Did the PC wormhole strike again? One second Helena is at Liz's and blink she is outside Wyndermere. Perhaps she has a broom at the ready.

Well it is Helena so she probably has a collapsible broom in her purse.

He misses or rushes all the damn emotional, family or worthwhile beats.

We have to get to the part where secrets are revealed and everyone loses their collective shit. Shit has to be lost at all costs, so saith Wreck It Ron.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I would be amused if the following scenario happened:

Jakeson: Sam, are you okay? You look uncomfortable.

Sam: It's just a little weird having Thanksgiving with my late husband's former lover, and their late son's half-brothers. But I suppose it's nice for my son to meet his late half-brother's half brothers. So thanks for asking me to come along, Patrick.

Jakeson (to Patrick): You're a brain surgeon?! I know my brain isn't fully functional right now, but even I understand how weird this must be for these two ladies.

Emma: It's okay; Felix says since my Mommy doesn't live with us anymore and Sabrina's over hooking up with Daddy, Daddy can take a new hook-up to hang out at Aunt Elizabeth's house.  But he still hasn't totally explained hooking up. Daddy, what is it? Does Sam want to hook up?   

• Love 1

I don't *think* it's supposed to be jealousy...I think it's supposed to be suspicion mixed with a feeling that something just isn't right. But....interpretation is open of course.

Jealous is totally the wrong word, but some of her facial expressions are "Get off my man" esque. Ha.

• Love 1

My random thoughts from today (yesterday not worth commenting on):

1. Michael is a buzzkill. No fun at parties.

2. Liesl, dear god, please stop talking. Unless it's to threaten Spencer. But for god's sake, why are you telling a child your warped view of your relationship with Faison?

3. Dante looked good, damn good.

4. I'm disappointed Helena didn't throw Liz into the oven.

5. Britt looked really good too, finally. One time before she takes off.

6. STFU, Duke. Anna is way too good for your sorry ass. Fin was my acting queen as usual.

7. Carson - nothing needs to be said, except I'll pass out barf bags for everyone.

Previews: ah, there's my girl.

• Love 3

So Sonny and Carly's kids are the best of them.

Talk about a low bar.

And Sonny doesn't have any ties to Michael because of the name change?  What about the signed adoption papers that he forced AJ to sign?

Edited by ch1
  • Love 2

On that name change form, Michael's age was stated as 21. If he's only 21, then how old are Morgan, Kimi, Kristina supposed to be? The former two attended at least one year of college and have been doing other things in the year and a half since. And actually, Morgan should have just had a birthday. But we've seen him drinking so . . . What the fawq?

The props people mess stuff up all the time. I wouldn't take any ages read off props as canon, just if they mention it in the dialogue, and even then it's iffy.

• Love 1