Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm sorry, annabel. I really need to learn how to express myself more eloquently.  :-)

I find that it can help to pile on the expletives, they just add that little extra something I find.

If somehow, someway every time they segue into the courtroom scenes with Sonny we would hear the same audio clip Law & Order: SVU uses, which I just so happen to be watching at the moment, I might hold off on saying anything negative about the show, and even Ron, for the whole day. And for someone so rife with negativity as I am that's a pretty big deal.

Edited by CPP83

I find that it can help to pile on the expletives, they just add that little extra something I find.

If somehow, someway every time they segue into the courtroom scenes with Sonny we would hear the same audio clip Law & Order: SVU uses, which I just so happen to be watching at the moment, I might hold off on saying anything negative about the show, and even Ron, for the whole day. And for someone so rife with negativity as I am that's a pretty big deal.

Funny, you're watching L&O: SVU; I'm watching L&O: CI. Almost some freakish mind meld. But hey...the brain needs SOME real entertainment and good writing.

I can't help but think Carver, Cabot, or McCoy would chew ol' Sonny up and spit him out in 5 seconds flat. I almost wish it was possible to see THAT. And they'd make fast work of Diane and Alexis, too. Sigh.

Now I want this and I'll never have it. <pout>

But then, I'm a crime show junkie, fake (L&O) and real (i.e. Forensic Files), so I guess I have a thing in wanting to see the good guys triumph and the bad guys get tossed in jail where they belong, and GH's ass backwards logic just drives me crazy. So the fact that Sonny is now in a corner pleases me. Even if I know it's all a sham in the end.

• Love 2

the only reason she's even pretending to be mad about Connie now is because her meal ticket kicked her to the curb and now her useless, lopsided ass might have to get a job with all of the qualifications she doesn't have. If, pie in the sky, Michael hadn't found out about this whole mess, would Kaka be bleating about "OMG, Mom, you killed someone!!!111!!!11"? Somehow I doubt it.

I have to STRONGLY DISAGREE with you on this.   You say Kiki has a  lopsided ass.  Indeed, she has a HUGE lopsided ass, and more importantly, IS, a lopsided ass.  And, of course her head is a stand-in for the Mrs. Potato Head children's horror-themed toy.

Otherwise your post is absolutely perfect.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I can't help but think Carver, Cabot, or McCoy would chew ol' Sonny up and spit him out in 5 seconds flat. I almost wish it was possible to see THAT. And they'd make fast work of Diane and Alexis, too. Sigh.

Hell, Ben Stone after the cheese slid off of Michael Moriarty's cracker could make a fool out of Sonny so fast the pomade in his hair would spontaneously catch fire from the friction in the air.

• Love 5

If Dickie were running this show...I can't even go there, all the wasted opportunities and possibilities, now he might be one of the few who could give GH a complete overhaul. He knows how to write off the trash of humanity in some of the most fitting, deserving ways.

Oh Alexis and Diane wouldn't even make it to opening arguments, heh, they'd get blown so far and fast out of the water they wouldn't even need to towel off.

But I have been thinking that Sonny might just plead "guilty as charged" in court as part of this whole "sackcloth and ashes" act he's got going for the moment, as if seeking to truly repent and prove that he now understands what he deserves and should get for punishment. Which is really just Sonny speak for: "Come back to Daddy Michael, you were my greatest prize...er 'son' ever!".

• Love 2

I have to STRONGLY DISAGREE with you on this.   You say Kiki has a  lopsided ass.  Indeed, she has a HUGE lopsided ass, and more importantly, IS, a lopsided ass.  And, of course her head is a stand-in for the Mrs. Potato Head children's horror-themed toy.

Otherwise your post is absolutely perfect.

I love you so much right now, boes. Would you like me to either shoot you in the head or put you in a drawer?

• Love 2

These writers, though...they really do troll sites and don't have a thought in their heads, do they?

As long as the trolling of sites keeps resulting in storylines that make me happy, I'm fine with this practice.

She made a comment about wanting a "corn milkshake"...if they've put a ban (about damn time) on the whole mask nonsense would someone please, for the love of the Holy Virgin Margarita, get them to stop with Joss and all the lousy, cheesy, stupid corn references?

Does Ron just enjoy beating a barely half decent joke to death with a stick?

To be fair to Jocelyn, this foodie has had a fair number of corn-based beverages and a corn milkshake would probably be delightful. Sweet corn is excellent for dessert items.

Edited by TheGourmez
  • Love 4

Sonny's rivals probably all talk to Shawn to feed him misinformation since Shawn is an incompetent enforcer. It's like a sport.

Johnny Zacchara's men are amusing themselves while they wait for him to be released from Pentonville.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2
To be air to Jocelyn, this foodie has had a fair number of corn-based beverages and a corn milkshake would probably be delightful. Sweet corn is excellent for dessert items.

Sweet corn is fantastic, but Ron has just gone overboard with Joss and the corn thing to me. He writes her as if she eats, sleeps, breathes corn. It's long stopped being funny, imo,not that Ron would know or admit that.

• Love 3

Sweet corn is fantastic, but Ron has just gone overboard with Joss and the corn thing to me. He writes her as if she eats, sleeps, breathes corn. It's long stopped being funny, imo,not that Ron would know or admit that.

One of Ron's big problems lots of things have ceased to be funny or out lived their usefulness but he keeps plugging away: Corn, Spencer, SERIAL KILLER, Dr. O, Sobby, BLT's and Kiki have long since expired the shelf life but he keeps trying to sell them

• Love 10
House full of Quartermaines AND a lingering shot on a 'General Hospital' sign?

This too shall pass.

One of Ron's big problems lots of things have ceased to be funny or out lived their usefulness but he keeps plugging away: Corn, Spencer, SERIAL KILLER, Dr. O, Sobby, BLT's and Kiki have long since expired the shelf life but he keeps trying to sell them

Nina.  18 more months.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 5
I just don't trust it'll last, sadly.

Yeah, we have proof of that with Morgan.  

I have to say that Maura West is much prettier without make-up.  I did like her saying she felt bad for the "poor man" when it came to AJ.  She should have told Kiki she told him that very thing when she went to finish the job in his hospital room and planned on cutting him off from his oxygen.  

• Love 2

I love you so much right now, boes. Would you like me to either shoot you in the head or put you in a drawer?

You could also put boes in a tree! Just saying...

I think we should go in this order - 

shoot me in the head (just PLEASE don't use Shawn to do it)

then, put me in the tree,

And later, of course, the drawer.

Always, the drawer.....

• Love 2

I have to say that Maura West is much prettier without make-up.

She looked great! She looked younger than she usually does. I guess the waxy/botoxed look she sometimes has is all make-up.

I also like that her hair was a mess and it looks like Maura has stopped dying it blonde because her roots are starting to show and it looks darker than the usual white blonde look she has.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Except that Kaka did think that murder was perfectly fine, because Ol' Melon Head knew that Sonny killed AJ, and as long as Michael was in the dark about it, she shrugged and said so what. Now she's all snitty because Ava killed Connie and murder is wrong? Where was that morality when she found out that her boyfriend's greaseball of a "father" was the guilty party?

Not defending Kiki, I swear, but I can kind of see there being a difference between finding out that Sonny killed AJ (when Kiki still thought that AJ was the best guess as to who killed Connie), and finding out that her own mother killed a woman to keep her from spilling Julian's identity.  I just think the second would be more of a blow to anyone in that position. 

OK, I feel dirty, I need to move on...

Michael was dead right in telling Tracy she has terrible taste in men.  She really, really does.  Tragically terrible taste. 

I don't know what I liked more about the Q scenes.  It may very well have been Tracy jumping up on the couch.  

There was one shot in the Spencer/Nik scenes where the lighting made it look like they are now adding a little gray coloring to the kid's temples.  You know, because Ron is intent on turning him into a world wary 40 something.  

Good Lord, did Patrick really bring a friend for support to a work meeting?  Really?  He really does need a woman to do the heavy lifting for him in every aspect of life, doesn't he?  "Come hold my hand while I find out if I get to go back to work for the woman who destroyed my family and tried to kill numerous people I care about."  Ugh.  

• Love 5

It is extremely bizarre that Sam and Michael have not shaed a single scene in months, if not years, considering how close they once were, and she would definitely reach out to him if she found out Sonny and Carly were in jail and that Sonny killed AJ.

I don't mind Britt.  It's Dr. Olbrecht who drives me insane.  How is that character in charge of anything.  I can buy Michael being CEO of his family's company before I can accept Dr. O being the Chief of Staff at GH over Monica Quartermaine and then lecturing everyone else on THEIR poor behavior.  Keep Britt and get rid of Dr. Olbrecht.  Pleaes.

Fakeson?  LOL!!!  I love it.  Can I steal it?

I loved all the Michael and the Q scenes, especially Michael and Monica together after hearing the recording.  I also loved Michael completely outing Lord Ashton's bogus reasons for being at the Q mansion.  Michael is so jaded right now that he sees everyone through a suspicious lens now.  It's a good thing too since Tracy would have sold away the company by now.

I have never seen an incredible performance by Jane Elliott.  I'm not saying Chad is so superior, but I've never seen JE's "level as an actor" on GH.  I do love her banter with Monica and Ned, but fine acting?  Not really.

Tracy isn't intimidated by Michael nor he her.  They both basically have their positions - Tracy is anti-AJ, which means she's anti-Michael.  She also feels her sons should be the head of the family, even though Ned has no desire.  So for that reason alone, she'll butt heads with Michael, but I don't see Michael ever "owning" Tracey.  It's more that they will bicker and banter just like the rest of the Qs.  No one has to "win" these arguments.  It's more about just being in the game.

That doesn't make sense to me.  How can they backstab her if they were saving the company that SHE loves?  When Tracy finds out how stupid she has been, she will be thanking Ned and Michael for their actions in saving her beloved father's company.  They only went behind her back because she was being led around by the nose by Fluke.  If they hadn't intervened, ELQ would be owned, lock, stock, and barrel by Fluke.  I see nothing negative about Ned and Michael's actions.

What I said was, they backstabbed her, and it seems you agree, since you said, they went behind her back.

In essence, Michael backstabbed first, and he has ZERO grounds to complain, because he and Ned ticked Tracy off FIRST.

They set the ball rolling. So really....the snowball effect is at least partly on them.

Michael was SO annoying yesterday. He was a pompous fool. And yes, the Q's are all pompous fools, but they, when written well, are entertaining, loving, funny, fierce pompous fools.

Michael was just grating and annoying and smug and I've never hated the character before but if yesterday continues, it won't be long.

That's all I got.

In essence, Michael backstabbed first, and he has ZERO grounds to complain, because he and Ned ticked Tracy off FIRST.

Yeah, mean old Ned, not taking his mother's side after she refused to believe that Fluke pulled a gun on him.

I love Tracy, but I'm not feeling for her in this story at all.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

I'm not passing judgement on Ned. Just stating facts. They DID stab her in the back. What blows my mind is that if it were someone Ned loved being held hostage, you think he wouldn't be ranting and raving and doing anything and everything he could to save her?

Sure he would. But because he's got no one important in his life right now, he's forgotten what it feels like.

So would Michael if it'd be Kiki, etc. It's easy to judge when you aren't the one being threatened or your loved one being threatened.

Not saying I agree with what she did.

What also blows my mind is all this talk about Tracy being pathetic. What character on this show isn't?

None of them. Especially the women. You've got Sam, who turned me off the day she slept with two men in one day and didn't wash between. Nevermind her constant defense of her murdering husband. You've got Monica, blind defense of Jason and horrible treatment of AJ when he was alive, for the most part.

Carly, constant defense of Sonny and Jason.

Alexis-sleeping with Sonny, Ric, Julian, Jerry AND Shawn.

Liz-she shirks her duty as a nurse to fawn over one patient and invites the man to live with her!! What kind of mother does that?

Eh. Anyway. I find defending a character to be kind of pointless because people either can or can't see that person's POV. If they can see it, no defense is needed, and if they can't , no defense will matter.

I still can't believe he actually talks or wants to work with/for Dr. O. Dude gives no shits this woman terrorized his soon-to-be (is the divorce official yet!?!) ex-wife.

As y'all know, I haven't been watching, but I'm assuming the divorce is official because I didn't see any wedding ring on Patrick's finger this week. I'm assuming he took it off after Robin's call to him and Anna about her having PTSD and leaving. Douche.

• Love 1

All I've ever wanted was for Sonny to go to prison for a month or so, and I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen, so I'm satisfied, for now.

Same. I know this won't last, but I will enjoy the hell out of it while it does.

I don't mind the agent Sloane stuff, simply because it gave Anna a chance to shoot someone "you're full of shit and I know it" looks.

Again, I agree with you. And honestly I find Sloane hilarious. His acting is so OTT. And I just love Anna, so I'm glad she has something to do.

... Sonny is not so bad (A.J. was, after all, fat) ...

I feel bad, but this cracked me up so much,. 

But, ugh, Nikolas did say something about Sonny being where he belonged, right?  Does that qualify him for the free pass I was offering yesterday?

It does. That was the first time I liked Nikolas in months.

Yeah, I think the show is really working to make a point to the audience that Kiki didn't grow up thinking of murder as quietly acceptable like Michael and Morgan did because of their parents ... We see that she has her mother's way of justifying - to herself- all her lies and awful behavior - but she is horrified at the idea of someone shooting an unarmed/innocent person, leaving them to bleed to death, and having little to no remorse about that.

I could see this, but then how to explain her unwavering love for and defense of Franco?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I'm not passing judgement on Ned. Just stating facts. They DID stab her in the back.

And before that, she stabbed AJ in the back.  And after that, she was attempting to stab Michael in the back and was just the other day plotting to do the same again.  So I don't understand what the problem is with them not putting up with her shit.

I do concede that, in the same position with their loved ones at risk, Ned and Michael would surely have done the same with the shares.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Was her stabbing AJ in the back before or after he plotted to steal the relish that was legally hers?

That's the Q's. That's what they do. I don't normally keep a running tally of who is doing what to whom on any given day because it would be impossible. My point in even bringing it up is that ONLY what Tracy tried to do to Michael is being brought up on screen.

Not the other way around.

If they are going to mention it at all, all parties should be able to lay it all out on the table, and it's not written that way. The writing is slanted to make Michael look like the victim, and he'll of course be the noble hero because five minutes after meeting Larry, he knew Larry was hiding something.

But he couldn't tell his own father had killed his other father. What a bunch of hogwash.

Edited by OnceSane
removed bolding

Was her stabbing AJ in the back before or after he plotted to steal the relish that was legally hers?

I was referring to after, when she maneuvered the reveal of Kiki not being a Quartermaine in her favor. 

Edited by TeeVee329

The writing is slanted to make Michael look like the victim, and he'll of course be the noble hero because five minutes after meeting Larry, he knew Larry was hiding something.

Ned thought Larry was hiding something, too. As do Patrick and Sam. It's not like Michael is the only one who sees the obvious. Tracy doesn't because they've turned her into an idiot to facilitate her giving a damn about Luke.

• Love 4

As y'all know, I haven't been watching, but I'm assuming the divorce is official because I didn't see any wedding ring on Patrick's finger this week. I'm assuming he took it off after Robin's call to him and Anna about her having PTSD and leaving. Douche.

He actually took it off way before that...when Patty/Sam played pool. So it's no indication that the divorce is final, unfortunately.

Ned thought Larry was hiding something, too. As do Patrick and Sam. It's not like Michael is the only one who sees the obvious. Tracy doesn't because they've turned her into an idiot to facilitate her giving a damn about Luke.

Oh, I know Michael's not the only one. Just pointing out it's an obvious plot point to make Michael the Savior of ELQ and the Nu Generation Q Golden Boy.

• Love 1

He actually took it off way before that...when Patty/Sam played pool. So it's no indication that the divorce is final, unfortunately.

He did? I could have sworn I saw him awearing it when he confronted Robin. Oh, wait. He had that fugly beard on, which was before the playing pool. Never mind. Ignore me.

*shrug*

AFAIC, her reasons (and I'm using that word extremely loosely) don't matter. She still decided to throw is with Scummy and help to deceive Michael, and the only reason she's even pretending to be mad about Connie now is because her meal ticket kicked her to the curb and now her useless, lopsided ass might have to get a job with all of the qualifications she doesn't have. If, pie in the sky, Michael hadn't found out about this whole mess, would Kaka be bleating about "OMG, Mom, you killed someone!!!111!!!11"? Somehow I doubt it.

*shrug*

She didn't throw in with Sonny. She and Morgan decided to withhold the truth for their own reasons. Obviously, Mike rightfully dumping her has put her in a bad mood, but given your assertion that the only reason she's mad that her mother ruthlessly murdered an innocent, unarmed woman is because she had to get a job, wouldn't she be kissing up to her well off mother, instead of justifiably yelling at her homicidal ass? And if she were still with Michael and found out about what Ava did, she'd still be disturbed by this revelation, probably even more so.

Edited by stacey
  • Love 2

Good Lord, did Patrick really bring a friend for support to a work meeting?  Really?  He really does need a woman to do the heavy lifting for him in every aspect of life, doesn't he?  "Come hold my hand while I find out if I get to go back to work for the woman who destroyed my family and tried to kill numerous people I care about."  Ugh.  

Sometimes, I think this is TIIC's way of "giving us what we want" and giving us the finger at the same time. A 35-40 year old man should know better than to take someone in with him to a job review. Most women of Sam's age would say, "I'll be waiting here when you come out." But GH viewers have said they enjoy seeing characters interact with others outside of their normal story bubbles. So Sam gets stuck where she doesn't belong to teach us to be careful what we ask for. 

Sometimes, I swear a 13-year old boy is in  charge of this show. 

Michael was SO annoying yesterday. He was a pompous fool. And yes, the Q's are all pompous fools, but they, when written well, are entertaining, loving, funny, fierce pompous fools.

Michael was just grating and annoying and smug and I've never hated the character before but if yesterday continues, it won't be long.

While Michael didn't say anything that wasn't technically true, I think he should have waited a little longer to get his Q on. He declared himself a member of the family and immediately starting ripping people new ones. Dang, child! At least spend a night in your new bedroom before you start truth-telling! Had he even met Lord Ashton before? 

• Love 4

Kiki considerably weakens he moral stance on ANYTHING with her still defending Franco.  The guy  who helped steal her mother's baby, the baby who is her little sister??  Not to mention every other freakin' thing he's done.

This is what comes from giving a root vegetable speaking lines.

Edited by boes
  • Love 14

Kiki considerably weakens he moral stance on ANYTHING with her still defending Franco.  The guy  who helped steal her mother's baby, the baby who is her little sister??  Not to mention every other freakin' thing he's done.

They should try her and Milo together.

• Love 4
Oh, I know Michael's not the only one. Just pointing out it's an obvious plot point to make Michael the Savior of ELQ and the Nu Generation Q Golden Boy.

Couldn't agree with you more, I agree with all you've said, heh, but as you pointed out it's in the eye pf the beholder to find a person's behaviour worth defending or not and I've certainly said plenty on the side of Tracy and wish to avoid sounding like a broken record if possible.

But this is one of my biggest issue with the whole mess. The puppy prince is throwing his weight around already, giving orders, giving directions, as if just because he's called AJ his "real father" a million times that suddenly makes him a Q and the one who knows best and is doing what's best for the family. Because Monica and Ned, and of course dumb dear Tracy, dear god how have they survived so long without Michael to show them the way...

To me this isn't good story telling, this isn't bringing the Qs together, if anything it's just more of making one person the center of the universe for everyone else and that is why I hated Sonny, and Carly and Jason so much, and now they're doing it yet again with Michael and I'm sick of it.

This family has been a cornerstone of GH and PC, they don't need Michael to suddenly "save" them, if anything this should be playing out that he needs them.

He needs the support, the one being given guidance, the one being given the chance to prove himself, to prove that he isn't just slinging around a new last name, that his attitude and behaviour and outlook on life has changed.

But this turn of all hail Michael the newly crowned prince of the Qs crap is just grating, unnecessary and imho revolting.

And go up against Pip? She'd just get sat on.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
I liked Diane and Alexis' quick handhold of solidarity.

That was a beautiful moment (Probably unscripted). It said a lot about the women and their relationship without uttering a word, or chewing scenery. I want more like that all over the show please.

That was one of my favorite moments as well.  I love the friendship between Diane and Alexis, and I always love Diane when she's lecturing the Corinthii about their stupidity.

I have to admit, Maura West knocked it out of the park when Kiki was "yammering yammering and now that Michael knows..."  Ava's quiet, stunned reply, "Michael knows?" was a beautiful, minimalist piece of acting.  That really impressed me, considering that she tends to be very high-energy and diva-esque in her acting choices.  As for her scene partner, I even thought Kiki's "Oh yeah, he knows" wasn't that bad of a line delivery!  (Damning with faint praise -- it's a thing!)

Ned usually pisses me off, but I love him for suggesting to Monica that they go tell AJ he's been exonerated.  That was a lovely moment. 

Duke is a tool.  I'm sure we're due a speech about his "honor" soon.  (*Courtney memorial galactic eyeroll*).  Lucy needs to stfu.

And brava to the poster who was bitching about Britt's hair and pointed out that ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THAT WOMAN GORGEOUS is part her hair a bit on the side and let it be soft -- like Anna's yesterday!  That's all it would take!  Don't part it down the middle, damnit! 

• Love 1

And go up against Pip? She'd just get sat on

As much as I just enjoyed the visual of Kiki being squashed by Epiphany, it's going to take me the rest of the afternoon to get that picture out of my head! On the other hand, if either one appears on screen today, it will provide me with some unintended hilarity. 

• Love 2
As much as I just enjoyed the visual of Kiki being squashed by Epiphany, it's going to take me the rest of the afternoon to get that picture out of my head! On the other hand, if either one appears on screen today, it will provide me with some unintended hilarity.

I almost didn't want to risk posting that for the mental scarring it could cause but I just couldn't help myself, heh. 

• Love 2
They needed the cells at the PCPD: But it drives me nuts that people not convicted are sent to a prison, isn't there a detention center in Buffalo or something to send them to. I mean I know it snowed up there today but man transport Duke to Jail

It makes my head hurt. If Duke had pled guilty, then he would have had to allocute his crime -- lying to give Sonny an alibi -- and thus would have, in a backwards manner, given up Sonny. So he would have had to have pled not guilty, and thus they would send him to jail and not prison. Plus, he would have been offered bail -- his crime isn't serious enough to not warrant bail -- and if Lucy could have afforded his attorney, she certainly could have afforded the 10% needed for a bail bond.

Why Ron didn't write Duke off temporarily by having Lucy post his bail and offer him a place to stay, which would have ramped up the triangle (certainly not my goal, but would have been Ron's).

• Love 3
The look on Ava's face when Kiki nailed her about killing Connie was absolutely priceless. What did she say? "I made a mistake"? I couldn't stop laughing. I need a GIF of her bug-eyed, forlorn stare. Thank you, Maura West, for always making every moment count.

You guys know I'm not a fan of Ava, and I don't much like MW, but she knows what she's doing. She's very good in these kinds of scenes.

God, how is it possible that Maura is so gorgeous with barely any makeup on?

She looked about 14.

Why is he that broken up about Uncle Sonny?

I've been wondering that, too. They've had a few interactions, and suddenly Spencer thinks Sonny hung the moon?

Well, how is Michael involved with Fluke? The most I remember is Fluke trying to get Ava to kill him. Have I forgotten something?

I think Michael got in Fluke's face about hitting on Kiki. I can't remember anything else.

There's that, but the main reason Fake!Luke wanted Michael dead was to remove him from ELQ so Tracy could head it up.

I liked Diane and Alexis' quick handhold of solidarity.

That was a beautiful moment (Probably unscripted). It said a lot about the women and their relationship without uttering a word, or chewing scenery. I want more like that all over the show please.

Me, too. I also thought it was an acknowledgement between the two of them that all these cases are going to be a mess and affect a lot of people they love. Like, "Let's try to make this as quick as possible for everyone." 

• Love 2
Why Ron didn't write Duke off temporarily by having Lucy post his bail and offer him a place to stay, which would have ramped up the triangle (certainly not my goal, but would have been Ron's).

This is why I want GH renamed "General Population". Ron is stashing Duke away because he doesn't want to bother writing for him.

Perhaps Carlos and Duke can buddy up together now and admire one another's facial hair choices.

• Love 2

Hey, now, that's hardly fair. At least Milo's reasonably attractive. And doesn't make stupid, inappropriate faces while trying to emote at the same time.

• Love 1

It's getting repeatedly and redundantly repetitive in here, folks (see what I did there?)...

Once you've made you're point, whether it's Kiki is the worst, Michael is the best, Sonny is greasy, Kiki is the greatest, Michael is awful, Sonny is still greasy...move on. It is fine for other people to have a different opinion from you. As always attacks and personal insults towards fellow posters will not be tolerated, and we are now reserving the right to delete posts without comment if you keep coming back and saying the same thing.

Thanks for posting!

• Love 3