Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm not sure the PCPD has grounds yet to arrest Ava. Was there anything on Franco's tape to incriminate her?

No but there is on the tape Sonny has and both Sonny and Carly know this and have conversations with Dante and didn't say a thing. Which come on if anyone besides Olivia would care it is Dante. ugh!

Sonny fires Alexis then wants her to be his lawyer, really? Someone needs to buy him a dictionary so he can look up what the word "fired" means. Glad Alexis said no and I hope Diane tells him to rot. Same with Carly too. 

• Love 7

So enjoyable to see Scott have Carly arrested, in front of Morgan. Morgan being all "No" with sad/don't take my mommy eyes makes me roll MY eyes. I am curious to know how Carly got her hands on a curling iron between being arrested and put in a cell, On the other hand, I guess I shouldn't underestimate the importance of having pretty hair when one is going to jail.

I figured Magda wasn't dead. And shut up Dr. O.

It's hilarious that Kiki walked in on Michael and Rosalie in bed. That's what you get for using keys after Michael said buh-bye. 

• Love 1

Michael's assessment of Morgan's personality would have bugged me less if it was more just a simply indictment of his personality and less judging him not any more worthy of raising the baby than Sonny. And they should send the baby to some distant relatives? If you don't want to raise the baby Michael, random distant relatives shouldn't have to take responsibility.

And Michael talking about anyone being spineless is kinda rich. 

MW did a really good job today.

I liked Carly's hair. I also liked her apology to Morgan.

Someone brought up that Scott dismissed Ric locking Carly in the panic room as "sex games" and didn't press any charges, so probably someone else should have booked her, but that aside, so nice to see Carly in a cell since I think 1998.

If Kiki has the nerve to act outraged it's just, well, one more black mark of suckitude against this character.

Someone de-mother and son O. and Nathan already. Their relationship is so pointless.

Carly going on about how Michael has NO ONE now cracks me up. Wasn't she JUST thanking Dante yesterday for looking out for Michael? Kristina? His grandmother?

So enjoyable to see Scott have Carly arrested, in front of Morgan. Morgan being all "No" with sad/don't take my mommy eyes makes me roll MY eyes. 

His baby just got kidnapped, his father just went to prison and his brother just wrote him off. Having his mother arrested on top of it has to be a bit of a kicker.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

So Michael didn't even blink at the fact that his new bed partner was perfectly fine with knowing her crazy ass boss was intending to kidnap another woman's innocent baby? What a stand up guy he's already proving himself to be.

Personally I think that he's behaving more now like Carly and Sonny's son then ever before. The way he just drops one girlfriend and leaps into bed with another woman he barely knows as a distraction, the way he's willing to then give said bed buddy a pass on doing something pretty shitty just because it doesn't directly affect him. He may not have been throwing barware around but he was certainly making good use of it getting drunk.

And still, still no Monica, Michael even said he had "nowhere else to be" while giving Rosalie bedroom eyes, I mean...ffs bring back the bouncing rocks.

The SERIAL KILLER and the Nina need to be buried in an avalanche. But baby Corome is quite the little darling, though I swear every time that kid lays eyes on Michelle it looks rather terrified and confused.

Maura's screaming and crying took me right back to her days on ATWT, as the other Carly I really couldn't stand. Man...she has quite the pair of lungs on her still. 

Sonny fires Alexis then wants her to be his lawyer, really? Someone needs to buy him a dictionary so he can look up what the word "fired" means. Glad Alexis said no and I hope Diane tells him to rot. Same with Carly too.

It really doesn't matter who represents them or not, a trial is most certainly on the way. A very long, tedious, pointless trial I'd imagine because those seem to be the only kind Ron is good at writing.

Duke is annoying me.Where the heck did lucy get her money at she doesn't even have a job lol.

Whats up with everyone running off to canada?THats where L&L lived on the run.THats where scotty took serena to live when she was a baby lol.

I was hoping Heather would still be around to annoy sonny with her mouth.she never shuts up lol.

The SERIAL KILLER and the Nina need to be buried in an avalanche. But baby Corome is quite the little darling, though I swear every time that kid lays eyes on Michelle it looks rather terrified and confused.

So do I.  I don't think that reaction is uncommon.

• Love 6

And they should send the baby to some distant relatives? If you don't want to raise the baby Michael, random distant relatives shouldn't have to take responsibility.

I wondered if this was setting up some custody battle shenanigans. 

If Kiki has the nerve to act outraged it's just, well, one more black mark of suckitude against this character.

Oh, you know she's gonna climb on her moral high horse tomorrow, all, "How could you cheat on me!?!?!".  Um, Keeks?  He dumped you.  He dumped you because you're a hypocritical liar.  He's free to hop into bed with whomever he chooses. 

I am amused that Keeks keeps winding up in these situations, just like when she walked in on Morgan and Ava.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
Duke is annoying me.Where the heck did lucy get her money at she doesn't even have a job lol.

No, but she does have a rich adopted daughter, who has probably come into her money by now. Though I doubt Serena would put up money for some dude she doesn't know.

His baby just got kidnapped, his father just went to prison and his brother just wrote him off. Having his mother arrested on top of it has to be a bit of a kicker.

That's what happens when you are born into a shitastic family.

So Michael said he has no one?  So much for looking forward to Michael Q.  Its the next day and not one word about going to see his grandmother who probably just found out about her son's murderer on the morning news or paper?  Michael just found out AJ was innocent and he's not concerned at all about telling AJ's mother that she was right to doubt his ability to kill someone?

Why do I think Michael is going to become the new whipping boy?  Let's turn Michael into the bad guy here to make all the more shitty people look better and be more sympathetic. 

In the end I bet Michael will definitely be AJ's son.

• Love 1

I laughed and laughed at the look on Kiki's face when she saw another woman in the bed where she'd fucked Michael and his brother. Her jaw jutted out so far that she looked like she could crack walnuts just by nodding. 

Ummm? what kind of a psycho just lets herself into the apartment of the boyfriend who just dumped her for good reason? Oh yeah, that's right, a smug, ignorant know-it-all with no damn sense, who thinks he's in the wrong for being upset, that's who.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 11

Yes, but the way BC played it totally validated Michael's assessment of Morgan. As Carly was being arrested and taken away, Morgan absolutely had this 'scared little wolf boy' look about him. A word balloon above his head would say, "They're taking my mommy away! Who's going to take care of me now?! I'm scared."

Also, that baby could be either Morgan's or Sonny - it's not for sure Morgan's. I thought it was dumb that Michael just assumes Sonny is the father. I figure Dante and Lulu will get temporary custody of the baby once she's out of the hands of the escaping lunatics.   

• Love 1

I figure Dante and Lulu will get temporary custody of the baby once she's out of the hands of the escaping lunatics.   

Oh, if it doesn't go to a bio parent, I have no doubt it's going straight to the "loving" arms of Kiki.

But if it's Morgan's, why wouldn't he be able to take the baby?  He may not be the brightest, but he's still got rights and he's not currently under arrest.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I suspect Nina and Franco are going to have the baby for several months the way Ron paces the show. By the time the baby is back in PC one or both parents will probably be out of jail.

I shutter to think what kind of name Franco and Nina will give the baby. They can't just call her the baby forever.

• Love 1

I thought it was dumb that Michael just assumes Sonny is the father.

Michael sees the same things we (as the audience) has seen. Sonny has children by most women in town and has lost just as many through explosions, miscarriages, etc. Michael is just going with the odds.

I hope the baby is Morgan's but I can see why Michael might say that.

• Love 2

"My baby's been kidnapped! She belongs to my family!" Always the loving patriarch, that Sonny. I love how he thinks the baby being kidnapped should allow him freedom. His sense of entitlement is hilarious. And he's such a weasel: He fired Alexis for being involved with Julian, but now that Sonny is in the clink—bygones! So glad Alexis refused to represent him.

It was highly gratifying to watch Lauren grovel.

Madeline's head bandage cracks me up. Ah, soap injuries.

Why is everyone who surprised Franco turned out to be a rotter? He's a SERIAL KILLER, tumor or not. Ay yi yi. Scott keeping that letter is so dumb. He and Franco barely know each other. Why are they pretending as if there's some connection? There's nothing. Franco totally used Scott.

I believe Carly's the one that said that.

Carly said she doesn't know who Michael has. Not quite the same as having no one.

Oh, if it doesn't go to a bio parent, I have no doubt it's going straight to the "loving" arms of Kiki.

Watch Olivia try to muscle her way in.

• Love 3

I suspect Nina and Franco are going to have the baby for several months the way Ron paces the show. By the time the baby is back in PC one or both parents will probably be out of jail.

The way Ron paces the show, the baby will be an adult by sweeps next year.

• Love 3

Aside from Freak 1 & Freak 2 and KA's even worse-than-usual acting, this was actually a pretty good episode. I loved the Jerome sibs, Anna/Scotty banter, Carly being arrested, and The Mooch walking in on MicRo.

But seriously, I don't know what was more horrifying: Scotty's purple glasses, or KA's acting. She is actually being given some reasonably meaty material and yet every line ready and facial expression is just so wrong.

At least Maura and Laura are continuing to knock it out of the park. You'd think one of them, he anyone, would take Kristin aside and give her some guidance.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

what kind of a psycho just lets herself into the apartment of the boyfriend

It wasn't Michael's appartment because the door opened into the bedroom and Michael's appartment opens into the living room.  I think it's one of the rooms at the brownstone, possibly the one that Kiki was staying in.  

Sorry to say this, but shut up Anna. Can a DA make an arrest? Would he arrest or detain for illegal wiretapping, because that is the only thing that anyone can get him on and apparently the jails are too full. Other than that, well, Franco is a grown ass man, so he can move around as he pleases. And how the hell would he know about what his insane son is up to? He was just as blindsided by the reveal as everyone else was. If I ever see him  I am going to slap RC for foisting the ever useless Franco on Scott

• Love 3

It wasn't Michael's appartment because the door opened into the bedroom and Michael's appartment opens into the living room.  I think it's one of the rooms at the brownstone, possibly the one that Kiki was staying in.

Wait so Michael torpedoed Rosalie in Kiki's bed?!?

That is amazeballs.

• Love 7

If Michael fucked Rosalie in Kiki's bed, I'll laugh until I pee a little. I liked their afterglow, even Michael calling Rosalie "Rosie". It worked for me. Though I didn't love him giving her a free pass regarding Ava, Nina, and the baby. But I figure he can only handle so much shit and he's all full up right now. And I LOVED LOVED LOVED Kiki walking in as they began round 2.

Seeing Carly behind bars is almost as satisfying as seeing Sonny there. By the way, STFU Sonny. Alexis owes you nothing, you turd. And people are not property, assface.

Is Nina's crazy too much for even Franco to handle? NO ONE CARES. Especially me. I never FF, but I may have to make an exception for this "two annoying crazies on the run and (probably falling in love" shitfest.

I loved Julian and Ava, except her wail. Everything except that was great.

• Love 10

At least Maura and Laura are continuing to knock it out of the park. You'd think one of them, he anyone, would take Kristin aside and give her some guidance.

She just doesn't have the talent. There's nothing to guide.

People, people. It's still Abby's bed! Michael has been desecrating it lo these many years.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Nina's crazy too much for even Franco to handle? NO ONE CARES.

This. And Amen.

As I was watching I was thinking how hard it was to even muster up sympathy for the baby because I care so little about Franco and Nina. 

I guess TPTB thought involving an innocent newborn would make Ninco more compelling, but it doesn't. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 1

Sorry to say this, but shut up Anna. Can a DA make an arrest? Would he arrest or detain for illegal wiretapping, because that is the only thing that anyone can get him on and apparently the jails are too full. Other than that, well, Franco is a grown ass man, so he can move around as he pleases. And how the hell would he know about what his insane son is up to? He was just as blindsided by the reveal as everyone else was. If I ever see him  I am going to slap RC for foisting the ever useless Franco on Scott

Scott saw Franco go psycho on everyone's ass at the wedding. Given that, and Franco's history, I think Scott should have probably known chances were good Franco was gonna still go out and do some more craziness.

• Love 1

I get why Michael's upset with Morgan, but he might want to ease up on the "My brother BETRAYED ME!!!" stuff considering what he got up to when Morgan was initially with Kiki.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Oh man, if Michael fucked Rosalie in Kiki's bed I will declare him my new favorite. That is just delightfully cruel.

Even though I wish Michael wasn't so pissed about Morgan, I think kissing your brother's girlfriend is a bit lower on the scale of betrayal than keeping the fact that you know who murdered your brother's father a secret. Also, I laughed at his description of Morgan because it was 100% correct. I mean, I love Morgan most of the time, but the boy is a babyish, moronic tool with no backbone. But then, so is Michael!

I like Michael/Rosalie. They have chem IMO. Still hard for me to get over CD's tiny mouth though. Or his weirdly large nipples.

ETA: Oh, I was literally LMAO at Sonny saying the baby "belongs to [his] family."

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I get why Michael's upset with Morgan, but he might want to ease up on the "My brother BETRAYED ME!!!" stuff considering what he got up to when Morgan was initially with Kiki.

But Michael and Kiki were destined! How can Morgan begrudge them their destiny, even if they left footprints on his back getting there?

• Love 5

Oh man, if Michael fucked Rosalie in Kiki's bed I will declare him my new favorite. That is just delightfully cruel.

Even though I wish Michael wasn't so pissed about Morgan, I think kissing your brother's girlfriend is a bit lower on the scale of betrayal than keeping the fact that you know who murdered your brother's father a secret. Also, I laughed at his description of Morgan because it was 100% correct. I mean, I love Morgan most of the time, but the boy is a moronic tool with no backbone. But then, so is Michael!

That's my thing. Michael is even more spineless than Morgan when it comes to certain things. It bothered Michael than Kiki and Morgan were staying together, Morgan even asked if he was okay with and Michael said fine fine when it actually wasn't.

Buuut Michael is still mad right now so it's not THAT douchey. But if he's still being an ueber jerk in a month I'm gonna be annoyed. However. I kinda of already like arrogant douche-y Michael better than regular Michael, so I don't necessarily hate it. Michael should have some rich kid entitlement/snottiness about him.

Franco's shirt was very Gentle Fisherman Franco today. I guess Franco is no longer gentle so I have to come up with something new when they make him wear plaid shirts. Psychotically Humorous Franco? Wacky Hijinx Franco? Murderously Merry Franco? Frighteningly Funny Franco? (Or Funnily Frightening Franco?)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
Even though I wish Michael wasn't so pissed about Morgan, I think kissing your brother's girlfriend is a bit lower on the scale of betrayal than keeping the fact that you know who murdered your brother's father a secret.

Exactly. No one came off looking good during that triangle: Lauren kept insisting she loved Morgan, Michael insisted he didn't have feelings for Lauren, Morgan didn't want to admit he knew he shouldn't marry Lauren. But Michael was truly blindsided to find out that Morgan (and Lauren) kept quiet about who killed AJ when they knew Michael was grieving and trying to figure it out.

• Love 7

Buuut Michael is still mad right now so it's not THAT douchey. But if he's still being an ueber jerk in a month I'm gonna be annoyed. However. I kinda of already like arrogant douche-y Michael better than regular Michael, so I don't necessarily hate it. Michael should have some rich kid entitlement about him.

Yea, I enjoy arrogant douchey Michael, so I'm rolling with it. It will get old and annoying though if he's still like that in like a month, like you said. (There are a lot of 'like's in that sentence lol sorry!) To Morgan, I mean. He can be an asshole to Sonny, Carly, and Kiki forever! And I agree that honestly Michael should have always been like this. The fact that he got turned into this mature businessman never really worked for me. It might've made sense if it'd only happened after AJ came back and they bonded, but otherwise no.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Scott saw Franco go psycho on everyone's ass at the wedding. Given that, and Franco's history, I think Scott should have probably known chances were good Franco was gonna still go out and do some more craziness.

Maybe he thought that would be the end of that. He didn't attack anyone or even touch anyone, and that video did a pretty good job of burning down Sonny and Carly's lives. So all there was the the illegal taping. And I can see Scott just forgetting about everything else when he can finally put away that douche Sonny. 

• Love 5

Whats up with everyone running off to canada

Because its all wilderness and isolated cabins here....with great cell coverage!!

Upstate NY, Canada, same thing :p

Except  when its freezing in Toronto they seem to be prancing around PC in short sleeve mini dresses  ;)

• Love 4

Maybe he thought that would be the end of that. He didn't attack anyone or even touch anyone, and that video did a pretty good job of burning down Sonny and Carly's lives. So all there was the the illegal taping. And I can see Scott just forgetting about everything else when he can finally put away that douche Sonny. 

I can see that.I also wonder if scotty felt somewhat sympathetic to Franco for being cheated on since scotty became kinda self-destructive when Laura ran off with Luke in the 80s.Granted he wasn't kidnapping babies and shit lol.

• Love 2

Man, I hate this fucking craptastic shitfest of a show.

And that douchnozzleratbastardprickofafuckwit to the nth degree.

Lord Ashton was never a good guy, but I always found him a charming roué who amused me. And no, it doesn't make me feel better that the same actor is now playing him, someone, who quelle surprise! (not!) also works for JerryfuckingJax.

I could probably, maybe, watch this shitfest once a month live, right after I finish with chemo, when I'll be high as kite, woozy and doped up.

But that's not saying much.

• Love 3

Yes, but as a proud Canadian, can I just say, I don't want your crazies up here!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say Prince Edward Island's?  And do you actually refer to it as a county?  I though it was it's own province.  

BTW, that irked me.  If they did say PEI, that's the maritimes, which is more like on the other side of New Brunswick, and Maine.  Not exactly in the backyard of say, a town in upstate NY.  Somewhere far up in Ontario would have made more sense.      

I don't mind Kiki, but her walking in on Michael and Rosalie was pretty funny. I really wonder where they are because that is not Michael's apartment- why would Michael take Rosalie to the brownstone?

Carly was unselfish for once, caring about Morgan and his daughter (or sister) instead of herself and the moobster. Now we are going to get sick Carson jail scenes that I can FF through.

The crazies are nuts, but they have so much chemistry that I can't FF that trainwreck.

Oh Ava, you are a murderer so she will probably be crying for her baby in jail soon. Since they only seem to have two jail cells at the PCPD, she will probably take Carly's once she gets out.

• Love 1