Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

It wasn't Michael's appartment because the door opened into the bedroom and Michael's appartment opens into the living room.  I think it's one of the rooms at the brownstone, possibly the one that Kiki was staying in.

You may be correct and I did notice the incongruity, but I wouldn't rely on this crew being arsed to accurately  reflect the layout of Michael's apartment if all that we are supposed to see is Kiki spying him and Rosalie through the open bedroom door. Frank is a notorious cheapskate, he won't put up Michael's apartment set just so we can see Kiki cross a room. Kiki was looking for Michael after her talk with Silas, it doesn't seem likely that she would expect to find him at her place, but I suppose she could have stopped off at her "own" place first. Kudos to Michael  if he decided to ride Rosalie in a bed he owns and the mooch isn't paying for. Awesome eviction notice, "Mikey".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say Prince Edward Island's?  And do you actually refer to it as a county?  I though it was it's own province.

There is a Prince Edward County in the province of Ontario that has become known over the past few years as a B&B and weekend cottage spot that is gay-friendly.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 1

I really wonder where they are because that is not Michael's apartment- why would Michael take Rosalie to the brownstone?

I don't think he'd wanna go back to his own apartment after finding out Sonny and Carly fucked on his couch.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
Since they only seem to have two jail cells at the PCPD, she will probably take Carly's once she gets out.

Diane and Alexis are going to be very busy. Hee.

I really wonder where they are because that is not Michael's apartment- why would Michael take Rosalie to the brownstone?

I don't think he'd wanna go back to his own apartment after finding out Sonny and Carly fucked on his coach.

The hazmat crew is still cleaning everything.

• Love 1

Sonny and Carly are the WORST. Still no accountability for anything. Only concern is for the baby they'll corrupt as soon as they get their hands on her. And am I supposed to be sooo enamored with their tearful ILY's? So sickening.

Does Morgan have no respect for himself? He's so desperate for parental love that he doesn't see the horrifying shit his parents pulled. If I was Mikey, I'd shun that ass.

Does Silas relate everything to him and Sam!?

I love Michael and Rosie because the hilarity I'll get from Kiki will be epic.

I.do.not.care about Ava, Julian, Dr. O, Magda, Nina, or Franco.

Anna is such an idiot 90% of the time these days.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I don't think anyone has told the police that Ava killed Connie yet, have they?  Even if they did, though, I would think that'd only be enough to bring her in for questioning, not for arresting her.  They have no evidence and no confession.  The people who know she killed Connie didn't hear it from her (unless she told Julian - I don't remember).  They heard it from Sonny, or, in the case of Sonny, Carly and Franco, from the original recording from A.J.'s phone.  I don't see Sonny producing that unless revenge against Ava becomes more important to him than his own freedom.

Did we seriously hear Kiki's keys jingling, like she was unlocking the door?  To the bedroom?  Oy.

Sorry to say this, but shut up Anna. Can a DA make an arrest? Would he arrest or detain for illegal wiretapping, because that is the only thing that anyone can get him on and apparently the jails are too full.

He also knew Sonny killed A.J. and tampered with evidence. He's guilty of everything that Carly is guilty of in that regard.

Could Rosalie have wanted to get out of that bedroom more? She told Michael she had to leave three times (and always couched in that brightly fake, "well, guess I'll let you go now!" voice) and then once after they started up again. Though it will be fun to see Kiki and Michael have the "What are you doing!?" "Boning" conversation tomorrow.

Michael's assessment of Morgan's personality would have bugged me less if it was more just a simply indictment of his personality and less judging him not any more worthy of raising the baby than Sonny. And they should send the baby to some distant relatives? If you don't want to raise the baby Michael, random distant relatives shouldn't have to take responsibility.

And Michael talking about anyone being spineless is kinda rich. 

Michael has survived more than his entire family combined.  I had no problem with what he said to Morgan because his brother is still a baby, himself.  He has no job and no place of residence (neither does Kiki).  The reason he has something right now is because of Michael.  Morgan is still a great big kid that always gets himself mired in grown up problems that he's ill-prepared to handle.  He's overly emotional and reactive like his father.

So Michael said he has no one?  So much for looking forward to Michael Q.  

Why do I think Michael is going to become the new whipping boy?  Let's turn Michael into the bad guy here to make all the more shitty people look better and be more sympathetic. 

In the end I bet Michael will definitely be AJ's son.

I think it's realistic that Michael hasn't showed up on the Qs doorstep.  He's kept them at arm's length for his entire life, and he's only just started to get to know them.  He's not the type to show up on their doorstep with his bags and take up with his "other" family.  I also don't blame Michael for wanting comfort sex after JUST finding out his entire family betrayed him.  He'll get to the Q's house to talk to them.  It's only the next day, and I'm hoping that they invite him to stay.  I don't see him pushing his way into their home ala Kiki, Franco, Ava, and Morgan.

I also hope that Michael doesn't become the new whipping boy.  I want him to be a strong man that can stand with Ned and Tracy, not the new drunk.  It doesn't seem that RC is going in that direction, but you never know.  He tends to hate the Quartermaines.

I laughed and laughed at the look on Kiki's face when she saw another woman in the bed where she'd fucked Michael and his brother. Her jaw jutted out so far that she looked like she could crack walnuts just by nodding. 

She's so self-involved.  I LOVED what Michael said about Kiki to Rosalie because it was so true and so well deserved.  She just kept telling him lies, one after the other, each worse than the last.  It was funny when he mentioned that she lied about Carly and Sonny sleeping together "I have no idea why."  Exactly.  Of course Kiki thinks lying to Michael all the time is perfectly normal.

If she thinks I'm going to feel sorry for her for catching Michael in bed with Rosalie, think again.  I swear, RC better not make Michael the villain and Kiki the poor, duped girlfriend who's boyfriend cheated on her "for no reason."  Please.  Boo-freakin-hoo.

Yes, but the way BC played it totally validated Michael's assessment of Morgan. As Carly was being arrested and taken away, Morgan absolutely had this 'scared little wolf boy' look about him. A word balloon above his head would say, "They're taking my mommy away! Who's going to take care of me now?! I'm scared."

I agree.  BC does have that boo-boo face, and he does look like a lost boy most of the time when things spiral out of control.  

"My baby's been kidnapped! She belongs to my family!" Always the loving patriarch, that Sonny. I love how he thinks the baby being kidnapped should allow him freedom. 

That's because he just lost Michael and he needs the next child to love and adore him.  Lol.

It wasn't Michael's appartment because the door opened into the bedroom and Michael's appartment opens into the living room.  I think it's one of the rooms at the brownstone, possibly the one that Kiki was staying in.  

Well it is HIS brownstone.  Kiki's a mooch.  Can we please have Michael throw her out of the brownstone and tell her to get a job?  Please, please, please.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3

It's creepy how the "stolen child story" is a repeating thread in this show. For years we've heard how Michael is Sonny's "son" from bat-shit crazy Carly, his real mother, and from Sonny himself, when the whole world knew it wasn't so.  And Britt was claiming motherhood of Dante's and Lulu's kid before she was caught. Now Neener claims that Silas is the father of Ava's stolen newborn and that she is the mother.

Of all people, the resident SERIAL KILLER Franco is the voice of reason to Neener, correcting her fantasies about the stolen baby's parents. Is that how Franco will be refurbished and recycled for us? Will he valiantly wrest or trick the stolen baby from Neener and restore it to Ava and Sonny, thereby erasing all his past crimes? Furthermore, are we expected to swallow that Ava's suffering over her stolen baby will pay sufficiently for her murder of Connie? Too little, too late, in both cases.

Naturally, star-crossed lovers Carly and Sonny must be incarcerated in separate cages next to one another. "I Wub you!" Carly blubbers in tomorrow's preview. "I wub you, too!" co-conspirator Sonny sniffs. Oh, the HUMANITY!!

• Love 2
And they should send the baby to some distant relatives? If you don't want to raise the baby Michael, random distant relatives shouldn't have to take responsibility.

I wondered if this was setting up some custody battle shenanigans.​

I had the probably irrational hope that it meant Jax was coming to take her.  And Joss.  

• Love 1
So will KeKekaka actually have to {GASP} get a job now that she's not sponging off Michael anymore?

She wasn't just mooching off of him though, there's Silas as well so she'll just go and leech off her new daddy.

• Love 1

Julian and Ava scenes were by far my favorite. I love chaotic familial relationships wherein two people can run hot and cold towards each other, but when the chips are down, they show that they truly do care for each other. Far more endearing than most of the forced, insta-family love on this show.

Speaking of which -- Nathan and Dr. O. No chemistry as mother and son. And further more, who cares? Britt & Dr. O >>>>>>>>.

I'm glad that Madeline is indeed alive. If I can't have Britt, the only other Westbourne/Clay member I can stand is Madeline.

KA is so, so, so bad. Why is she on 5 days/week? UGH.

Blasphemy, but.... I think I like Silas away from Sam. He's still boring, but he's OK. At least he doesn't create the rage within. And he's a hospital staff member. And we need as many around as we can retain.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 1
I wondered if this was setting up some custody battle shenanigans.​

Well if the kid is Morgan and Ava's then he has every right to keep his kid if Ava is arrested and all, though if Ava were to take the child and skip town I'd prefer that to all other options in this case.

However if the babe is Sonny and Ava's then Ava should doubly skip town with her. If that doesn't happen then I see Kiki and Morgan having first dibs there still, the poor kid.

• Love 1

MW is still knocking this material out if the park.

I can't believe Morgan has the nerve to show up in Ava's room after he basically gave her up to Sonny.

I giggled when the nurse was happy that SOB was arrested in front of Carly. I smiled like a loon when Carly was arrested.

KA was bad as usual & she was doing all that damning loud breathing today. I would love it if Michael was actually in Kaka's bed.

Still don't CA about MSt or The NinaNina. I did enjoy RoHo holding the baby.

Based upon Mo's acting choices today, I thought Sonny might be close to a breakdown. Now that Carly is in the opposite cell her love will save him now. <blech>

What was up with 3 actors being in shades of plum today?

Random question: Who is running Sonny's organization now that he's in lock up?

• Love 3

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say Prince Edward Island's

PEI and Prince Edward County are two seperate places.  County is in south eastern Ontario.  It's only 220 km from Toronto so maybe I'll head over there and punch Franco in the throat!!

ll that we are supposed to see is Kiki spying him and Rosalie through the open bedroom door.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've already deleted the episode, but didn't Kiki use a key to open the door?

When I first saw the two in bed, I thought it was a room over Jake's since that's where they ran into each other, but the decor was too pretty to be over a seedy bar.  Then when I saw Kiki open the door with a key, and it didn't take her into Michael's living room, I figured it had to be a room at the brownstone, and since she has a key, her room.

Of course if I imagined her having a key, never mind!!

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 3

Well, all of these people should be in jail. Morgan and Kiki as well as Franco and Carly for their complicity in hiding Sonny's crime. That leaves one of the other siblings on the hook for taking the baby, since Ava would be in jail for this and for Connie.

So, Dante, Michael or Julian would be the ones looked to, realistically. No DCF agency would add a child to that loft with Dante, Lulu and Rocco. Michael would have a real chance of getting her, temporarily, which I find awesome.

And they could get Judge asshat Walters, who would refuse to return her to her parents after it all washes out, because he doesn't like Morgan's hair and Ava is too blonde to care for a child.

• Love 3

I believe it's Shawn since he is second in command, having taken Jason's old spot. 

Michael would have a real chance of getting her, temporarily, which I find awesome.

Michael doesn't want her.

The way he acted today in bed with Rosalie showing such little concern over her kidnapping and all, he wasn't exactly bothering to find out how the search was going, he was too busy stuffing his tongue down "Rosie's" throat some more. He even made the comment about her being better off with distance relatives, obviously not talking about himself.

Plus considering how many times he's proclaimed that Sonny and Morgan, Kiki and Carly are all dead to him, if he were to take on the baby then he'd have to know he'd still be putting up with at least two of them or else he's have to leave town. 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
I don't mind Kiki, but her walking in on Michael and Rosalie was pretty funny. I really wonder where they are because that is not Michael's apartment- why would Michael take Rosalie to the brownstone?

The last Michael saw of his apartment was that tape from his parents boning on his sofa.  I'd imagine he'd have some concerns about being able to get it up in his apartment right now.  (Or he's hired someone to burn the whole damn place down.) 

• Love 1

Perkie, Kaka opened the door with a key. I noted it because it through me off during the scene. I know hope people are right that Michael is at the brownstone.

CPP83, Shawn can barely be an enforcer how can he run Sonny's huge mob empire? <sarcasm is my friend >

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1

MW is still knocking this material out if the park.

I can't believe Morgan has the nerve to show up in Ava's room after he basically gave her up to Sonny.

She lied to him for months about murdering his dad's fiancee. They're even, imo. Besides, he's got a lead on their kid, I think she'll overlook it. Plus, Julian was in there too and he actually tried to kill her himself at once point.

I giggled when the nurse was happy that SOB was arrested in front of Carly. I smiled like a loon when Carly was arrested.

I loved that. I love the idea of the whole town celebrating. 

I would love it if Michael was actually in Kaka's bed

Once again, I wonder why the hell Michael was with Kiki, because he seemed to really genuinely enjoying sex with Rosalie. No morose "I must lose myself in you!" stuff with her, he just wanted Rosalie.

Good question. Max, lol? I mean, I guess he has off-screen minions, but I suppose we're supposed to assume it's going to fall apart. Watch, that's the reason why Sonny gets out of prison. "Oh noes the five families are making Port Charles a warzone! It really was true that Sonny was the lesser evil and keeping the peace!"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
CPP83, Shawn can barely be an enforcer how can he run Sonny's huge mob empire? <sarcasm is my friend >

Oh but I'm sure Max will help, he can Skype with the other mob families from his hospital bed. The "business" will be run into the ground before the week is finished.

Rosalie didn't even do anything annoying today but for some reason I still wanted someone to stab her in the face.

She was breathing and talking, two good enough reasons for me.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Naturally, star-crossed lovers Carly and Sonny must be incarcerated in separate cages next to one another. "I Wub you!" Carly blubbers in tomorrow's preview. "I wub you, too!" co-conspirator Sonny sniffs. Oh, the HUMANITY!!

If those two parasites kiss each other through the bars then you KNOW that Ron was lying about not realizing he was cribbing the OLTL 'Hell no' wedding.

• Love 3

Michael: "Morgan's a baby himself, a spineless tool who can't take responsibility for anything."

No lies detected.

I didn't say it was true, heh . . . just that it's kinda rich coming from Michael.

If those two parasites kiss each other through the bars then you KNOW that Ron was lying about not realizing he was cribbing the OLTL 'Hell no' wedding.

They can't do that, the cells are separated by a couple of feet of floor, poor dears.

• Love 3

I didn't say it was true, heh . . . just that it's kinda rich coming from Michael.

They can't do that, the cells are separated by a couple of feet of floor, poor dears.

Ulkis, my post wasn't in response to anything you said about what Michael said -- truthfully, if you've said anything at all on the subject, I have missed it since I have not yet read all of the posts from today. Saying, "no lies detected" is just a stock internet phrase when someone has said something, well, that I can't find fault with. :) I apologize if you thought my post was somehow directed at you, I certainly didn't intend it to be that way.

Edited by BinkyMimo88

Milo.

AFAIC she's lucky that's all he did. I love Ava and think Morgan is an idiot, but Ava is a remorseless killer. She killed a woman he'd known for years and cared about for business reasons. She'd do anything.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Since Kiki just lost her meal ticket,Michael, and I think that Silas is a bit tight with his money, I am beginning to think that she is cozying up to her mother for her support. She knows that her mother's killing AJ was the catalyst that started this whole ugly mess. Ava still has money.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 2

Random, but I think Michael signing off the on the camera stuff* is when he's gonna drop the "I'm Michael Quartermaine" bomb on Sonny and Carly. His signature will be the first time he uses the name.

*At least I hope he does

Milo.

Epiphany is not gonna like Milo letting himself be dragged back into the business!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

At the moment, they're across the room from each other, so I don't think it's gonna happen.  But I put nothing past the lying douchebag.

• Love 2

I can't believe he still hasn't confronted Ava about her lying and manipulating him.  She told him HALF the truth, and she has been using him for months.  He cares if he gave her up to Sonny.  If Sonny deserves payback for killing AJ.  So does Connie.  

• Love 1

I don't think anyone has told the police that Ava killed Connie yet, have they?

Nope, not yet.

But given Carly is extremely unlikely to exercise her right to remain silent, I'm expecting that bean to be spilled sooner than later.

• Love 3

I don't know what was more horrifying: Scotty's purple glasses,

I loved those glasses! I want to get a pair immediately!

Carly should be in jail for hiding all she knew about the murder, but so should Franco. He knew everything and was covering up until THE CHEATING!

Sonny is such an asshat. Yelling to be let out of jail because of the baby. I guess he doesn't quite get the concept of murder being a bad thing. Of course, I suppose because he's never been held responsible for any of his terrible actions.

• Love 1

Carly should be in jail for hiding all she knew about the murder, but so should Franco. He knew everything and was covering up until THE CHEATING!

Believe me, I want the SERIAL KILLER behind bars.  The problem is, there's a video confession of Carly admitting she was complicit in the cover-up.  There's no such video of Franco.  So it's a little stickier.  

• Love 5

I shouldn't be surprised that Sonny was trying to punk his way out of the cell, but I was a little. I thought for once he'd conduct himself with just a little more dignity. Never underestimate Sonny!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've already deleted the episode, but didn't Kiki use a key to open the door?

She had keys, though not to the room they were in, she could see them through the open doorway of a separate room while she was standing inside the door she had unlocked, bugging her eyes, flaring her nostrils and generally making rather amusing troll faces in a situation where I'm fairly certain we weren't meant to be laughing at her. We heard the keys jingling loudly when Rosalie and Michael were makking and then it cut to her letting herself in.

Bwah! Still laughing!

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 2

Too bad Franco doesn't know about the footbridge to Canada; he could have saved himself the trouble and expense of chartering a boat.

Inspired by Michael's cell phone I am going to make and sell an "ignore Kiki" button. My financial future is looking good!

• Love 6

Epiphany is not gonna like Milo letting himself be dragged back into the business!

Three days a week for a month as half the contract cast waits it out for their guarantees to cycle back around

I laughed at what Michael said about Morgan. Sorry, it's all true!

Edited by jsbt

Previews...oh Lucy, I love you, but stop it.  Don't tell Duke's girlfriend that you neeeeeeeeeed to see him.  I don't understand her desperation to help him at all.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Random, but I think Michael signing off the on the camera stuff* is when he's gonna drop the "I'm Michael Quartermaine" bomb on Sonny and Carly. His signature will be the first time he uses the name.

I could totally see that.  It would be hilarious if he walked into the courtroom and hands some papers to Scott and Scott starts laughing.  "Yes, your Honor, I call Michael Alan Quartermaine to the stand."  Michael turns to his bitch parents and grins his ass off, showing true Q "fuck you" colors. 

I think Sonny was clearly becoming claustrophobic and that's why he was so frantic to get out of his cell for whatever reason, "just get me through the arraignment."  Alexis was disappointing, just professional and not actually pissed at him for killing AJ.  Is that coming or is Alexis just beyond it and whatever about Sonny.  I actually wanted more. 

I don't feel sorry for Sonny, but I am curious as to what's going to happen.  I really do wish they would put the kibosh on Sonny/Carly though.  It really makes Carly, most of all, look bad, continuing to choose men over her kids.  Sonny, OTOH, I can buy as just wanting to grab onto any support.

Edited by sunflower

Pip could run shit.  Maybe if Milo takes over and she runs it for him, she could finally find out who killed her son. 

• Love 7

I really do wish they would put the kibosh on Sonny/Carly though. It really makes Carly, most of all, look bad, continuing to choose men over her kids.

Yep. Carly never learns. And apparently has no problem with Sonny being around the kids. It's such a disturbing character trait.

• Love 3

So will KeKekaka actually have to {GASP} get a job now that she's not sponging off Michael anymore?

I actually cheered out loud when they slapped the cuffs on Carly!  GOOD TIMES!!!

Nah, Kiki will just mooch off her daddy Silas. And ITA about Carly in handcuffs.

Sonny in jail?
Carly in jail?
Kiki walking in on Michael in bed with someone else?

Is it Christmas already?  :D

It's creepy how the "stolen child story" is a repeating thread in this show. For years we've heard how Michael is Sonny's "son" from bat-shit crazy Carly, his real mother, and from Sonny himself, when the whole world knew it wasn't so...Now Neener claims that Silas is the father of Ava's stolen newborn and that she is the mother.

I think it's kind of interesting that we have Franco and Nina basically doing to Sonny what Sonny did to A.J.  It does seem like "What goes around, comes around".

Or it would if I believed for two seconds that Sonny gave a shit about poor little kidnapped Orangina.

• Love 10