Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

There was a certain camera angle of Morgan yesterday where he reminded me of Monkey Fist from Kim Possible.  I don't know that I'm ever going to be able to unsee it whenever he's on screen now. 

Monkey_Fist_impossible.jpg

lol! that doesn't have to be from a certain angle - that just looks like cartoon Morgan, plain and simple.

Dante, just a thought, but you might want to put your phone on do not disturb and not answer personal calls when you're in the midst of a potentially dangerous situation.   "OK, hang on, let's stand down a second here.  The wife's on the phone, she might need me to pick up milk and diapers on my way home."

"Oh, and West, she says to pick up some deodorant for you because she can smell you through the phone."

Why was Maxie wearing what appeared to be her pajama top?

I don't know. I was wondering "why the hell is she sleeping over Carly's" and then when I realized she was wearing jeans it switched to "why is that a shirt?"

• Love 3

You guys are questioning Billy Miller and Roger Howarth being brothers, but let me get my Kermit on and sip tea and say I never bought Steve Burton and James Franco as brothers.

And that was before I knew about Monavie and the weird Instagram shit.

No one bought that either, no worries :)

• Love 4

You know if Ryan Carnes was playing a straight character he would be having couch sex everyday. He has a great look with great charm. He can also act but I fear he'll always be the supporting character & best friend.

This. And as much as I love Lucas being the supportive go to family member for Maxie, Lulu, Carly, etc., I wish Ron would stop wasting this character who is so connected to the rest of the canvas, only to pop up and sit around listening to other people's b.s. relationship drama. It's been established canonically now that he has a medical degree. Put him in the hospital Ron! There are like no doctors left actually working on this show as it is. Britt will be recurring, and we haven't seen her in weeks. Patrick is still jobless. Silas is barely seen working, Obretch is recurring and only there to bitch about Jake's insurance. 

• Love 1

Let's be honest folks: the warehouse isn't going to blow-up because the show can't afford it. Frank spent the $45 that Vicki Dummer gave him for sweeps on those mayoral campaign posters and those on-screen text messages.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 11

Nathan is my everything for calling out that bitch Rosalie. Shut the hell up and save your apologies for someone who will believe them, spineless twit. At this point, her secret better be that she's Monica Lewinsky in drag, because otherwise anything else will be a letdown. Who am I kidding? No one even cares about your stupid secret.

Rosealie needs to be murdered. 

I find it UCG that no one really cares about the orange child first, the poor dear is just everyone's afterthought. And the way they keep going on about how "premature" she is seems to be the only reason anyone cares at all. And if they truely wanted to play up the "premature" aspect they'd have been better off using Shamwow than that toddler Nina is hefting around.

That stupid demon baby shouldn't even exist. When Ava finally ends up dead I hope someone has the decency to put her up for adoption.

Michael cutting every single person from his life will be unrealistic.  The people close to S&C? Sure. And those that facilitated the lies, sure? Anyone else? Why would he? 

I agree.  Michael has no reason to be mad with anyone except S&C and Morgan and Kiki.

I instantly felt 100 more bad for Morgan when he said, "hey wait Michael". I curse the writer who first thought up this "Mikey" angle. CURSE. It's been a year and a half and it still sounds contrived and unnatural.

I have NO idea why the writers think Morgan calling his older brother, Mikey, is endearing.  I think maybe they were going for a nickname for Michael, much like "Captain" for Morgan, but it's SOOOO stupid a nickname.  I agree with you that when he called him "Michael," it actually made what Morgan was saying more interesting.  Mikey sounds too patronizing, imo.

But that was caused by the tumour, remember? The serial killing causing tumour, the "real" Franco wasn't in control back then. The "real" Franco in fact doesn't even like Jason! He met Jakson and immediately knew he couldn't be trusted!

Ron is so transparent he's see through. He has no idea how to make anyone like Franco so he's thrown every bit of mindless shit he can at the wall hoping something will stick. Not even making him Heather and Scotty's baby boy worked and you know he had one hell of a tantrum over that.

LOL, apparently, there is an article in SOD where RC states that he's mad that the fans and viewers still refuse to accept the magic dvd argument.  Yes, RC is THAT dumb.  The viewers don't accept it because it's a stupid, plot-contrived, whitewash of what actually happened to Michael.  Throw in the tumor, and it's even more ridiculous.

Whenever it's finally a new day in Port Chuckles, Mikey needs to serve The Captain & The Mooch with an eviction notice.

There are so many characters without places to live that I'm sure Michael could find some non freeloaders real quick.

I was hoping that as Michael headed for the door, he would turn around and say "By the way, I want you both out of here by end of day.  The gravy train is over."

All of this.  Kiki is a hypocritical liar who, for some reason, has declared herself the authority on which secrets to keep and which secrets to tell and she's forced Morgan into her line of thinking more than once.  So her completely blindsiding him here in some attempt to make herself not look like a lying ho bag was insanity itself.

And still, Morgan is probably going to start sleeping with her again.  Blech.

Am I remembering wrong? Far be it from me to defend freaking Kiki over Morgan, but I thought she actually wanted to originally tell Michael about AJ/Sonny, and it was Morgan that convinced her not to because it would tear his family apart and Michael would lose both dads. I'm thinking that she told Morgan she didn't think she could tell Michael yet another lie, but he begged her not to. Now Kiki lies about everything, so I could be making this up. But I thought that's how it played out onscreen. Yes or no?

I defer to the first post above from TeeVee that states that Kiki's problem is that SHE gets to determine which secrets should be kept and which should be revealed.  She had no problem lying to Michael and asking Morgan to lie to Michael so that she could protect Franco's little feelings.  She gets mad at Michael when he admitted to Morgan that he kissed Kiki, way back when.  She wanted Michael to lie about that too.  She wants to tell Michael the truth about Sonny because it doesn't affect her, if you think about it.  BUT she didn't want Michael to know that Ava was at the brownstone because THEN Michael would have called the police to take HER mother away.  It is all about Kiki - 24/7.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2

KA is really lucky that RC & FV love her. I know she has a big fan base & is well liked but her "acting" yesterday was painful. At the height of Michael laying into her & Morgan she could barely let out a tear. She looked like she had passed gas in the final minutes. She should have been a total mess but she barely looked that upset.

• Love 1

All of this for getting cheated on? Get the fuck over it dude, God.

I take back what I said, Ron doesn't just hate women, he hates men too, because Franco is the epitome of pathetic man-pain.

Looking forward to Julian and Ava scenes tomorrow. Julian doesn't do much for me, but I find his scenes with Ava to be endearing because their relationship is so tumultuous in general, and they have great chemistry.

• Love 5

I have been watching on demand until today, when I was interested enough to tune in live.

I sort of like Ro, and she is the only one telling Michael the mostly truth, even about her assignment. He has been paired up with MUCH worse.

The time skip was hard to follow.

Not happy with Carly as a victim, and Silas was too weird.

SHUT UP, KIKI. Shut up.

• Love 1

Dante needs to bring Carly in, she doesn't deserve to sit nicely at home. 

How long until Franco and Nina return? Are they writing RH out to do The Flash?

I liked Michael and Rosalie, I thought they'd go upstairs and we'd be getting a Michael-Jason, Rosalie is his Carly redux for a second there. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

Awww, Morgan freaking out about his behbeh.

Kiki totally ruined the mood when she said "buck up Captain" or whatever it was. Enough! Enough with "captain" and "Mikey"! They both stink and sound unnatural.

Dante: I'm gonna regret this

right before he ungags Heather. heh.

whew, Chad and Linda Tovar (Rosalie) are both bad at acting drunk.

ugh, Franco voiceover.

First person to suggest Carly and Dante should hook up shall feel my wrath :shakes fist:

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

KA is really lucky that RC & FV love her. I know she has a big fan base & is well liked but her "acting" yesterday was painful. At the height of Michael laying into her & Morgan she could barely let out a tear. She looked like she had passed gas in the final minutes. She should have been a total mess but she barely looked that upset.

But she put her hands to the side of her face! Didn't you feel her anguish then??

• Love 1

Pretty good episode.

I never much paid attention to Michael, or Rosalie, but damned if I didn't want them to fuck silly all throughout their scenes. It was refreshing that Rosalie just went out and told him the truth. So sick of secrets.

Franco, you got cheated on! Cheated on! Get the fuck over it. You've done a gazillion times worse to everybody on the canvas and most of them have (stupidly) let it go.

I will admit though, him running of with Nina does intrigue me. It could be wildly entertaining, or an OTT disaster. We shall see.

Loved Carly saying how much she hated that necklace the moment Franco gave it to her.

Does Kiki ever do anything other than wring her hands over someone elses problems?

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 3

Rosealie needs to be murdered. 

That stupid demon baby shouldn't even exist. When Ava finally ends up dead I hope someone has the decency to put her up for adoption.

I don't agree on Ro, finding her a little likeable, and the best choice Michael has had in a while, but I also see your point.

As for Ava and the baby, preach on. Not happy about the Nina stealing scene, and the Sobby failed baby murderer scenes, but Ava, crypt sex with Sonny, and the baby itself, need to go away.

• Love 2

Lolz at Nina, Franco, and the baby on a boat. Not gonna lie. Instantly, I heard "I'm on a boat" by Lonely Island. It's a big blue watery road!!!!!

I liked Franco video. And I liked ME, I don't give a fuck if you killed your mom as the illusion Silas. I'm weird. Oh and shut up Sonny. You are not Underdog, you are a murderer.

• Love 1
How long until Franco and Nina return? Are they writing RH out to do The Flash?

After this taped, RH taped non stop with only Nina and the baby until today, so Im pretty sure we will be seeing them on the run/hiding out.

• Love 3

"I'm still not finished." ROTFLMAO! You go Michael!

I can't help but laugh *every* single time Sonny or Morgan say 'My daughter or my grand-daughter' / 'My daughter or my sister'. It's a comedy, right? 'cuz, otherwise, what the fuck?

And Sonny and Duke greeting each other in jail. OMG - this is fucking comedy gold. 

Hypocrisy, thy name is endlessly Carly. Seriously? Blaming the 'necklace'? 

Lord.

Edited by fishsanwitt
  • Love 6

They're on a boat? Please don't let it get anywhere near the barge!

Not to worry. The Barge has both a cloaking device and very effective, long-range, anti-personnel weapons

• Love 9

"I'm still not finished." ROTFLMAO! You go Michael!

I can't help but laugh *every* single time Sonny or Morgan say 'My daughter or my grand-daughter' / 'My daughter / My sister'. It's a comedy, right? 'cuz, otherwise, what the fuck?

Ron may think he's writing an homage to Chinatown.

• Love 3

Oh lord, we're going to be subjected to a story about crazy Franco and crazy Nina falling in love on the run?  Ewwww.

Also, Sonny's angst that he has to find his baby girl is so lame considering, when he found out she had been kidnapped, he gave it a half a second's attention before getting back to the business of killing Ava.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

They're on a boat? Please don't let it get anywhere near the barge!

Actually, let's lure them close to the barge and then shoot cannonballs at them until their boat sinks.

I'm only half way through the episode, but seriously, Freakco's opening monologue? Bitch, please!

I sincerely hope RHo is successful on The Flash, leaves this show, and then gets his buddy Michelle a job on the show too. I'm a Marvel boy so I don't watch. They're both welcome to get jobs on Arrow and Gotham as well, but they better stay the f away from Shield.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

Odd … today I saw no trace of Sonny being claustrophobic as he chatted with Duke.  

KA is really lucky that RC & FV love her. I know she has a big fan base & is well liked but her "acting" yesterday was painful. At the height of Michael laying into her & Morgan she could barely let out a tear.

What befuddled me was the day they found Ava writhing in pain on the docks. Her, "Awwww, you had a baby girl!?!?" seemed a little out of place to me. I still can't figure out if that was written or if she ad libbed it. Either way, it was an odd response, considering the situation.

Did anything meaningful happen at the end of the Carly-Dante discussion? Something happened to the ABC  feed on my cable system and Carly's face was frozen in a grimace with no sound for several minutes. (I will admit I enjoyed the accidental distortion of her face for at least 90 seconds.)

ETA:

Actually, let's lure them close to the barge and then shoot cannonballs at them until their boat sinks.

Cannonballs? Hell … Cruise missles!

The Barge is the Hellicarrier? Awesome!

True. Unfortunately, in order to get the necessary upgrades made, we had to agree not to take out Port Charles if we got ticked off at Cartini. But, it's still a win-win, I think. 

Edited by rur

What was with the "Jaws" reference today? Quint and Hooper. C'mon, that was pretty lame. Unless Nina and Franco get on the boat and have to fend off a shark attack. If that's the case, I'm rooting for the shark.

Thank God, Michael is away from Kiki. Haven't much been a fan of Rosalie, but I did like her today. 

Shut up, Sonny. You seriously thought you Anna would let you out of jail because your "flesh and blood" is missing? You didn't give two flying figs about her kidnapping before. You just sicken me.

Looking forward to a scene with Michael, Monica and the rest of the Q clan. Dear God, please let Michael legally change his last name.

• Love 5

I hope Donna Mills is being well paid to put up with whatever that bizarre scene of Nina groping Magda was. Seriously, what was MSt going for?

Freakco and Nina are just exhausting to watch. I dont love to hate them, I don't even hate them. I just feel physically tired after watching them. That poor baby and that poor boat guy stuck with those two.

LW was really good in that last scene with Dante and then watching the DVD. KA needs to take a few notes from LW, and FH too, on appropriate facial expressions.

Sonny and Dewq are going to make fabulous bunk-mates in prison. I hope the embalmed feline doesn't mind the bottom bunk.

I know she isn't popular on this board, but I really like Rosalie, I think LEK and CD have chemistry, and I say bring on MicRo.

Thank Jesus tomorrow is finally a new day in Port Charles.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

If only Chad would stop about two thirds of the type of acting he does the kid might be half decent. He handled those "shots" the way he handled the gun, a total rookie. Those "drunk" scenes were...agonizing really.

Michael is going to crash and burn hard, with or without alcohol playing a part, and Jakson is going to swoop in and "save" him is how I see this ending up. Because Ron isn't going to be able to resist trying his hand at the Michael and Jason "love bond" Guza forged out of the fiery depths of Hades. 

Kiki called Morgan "Captain" again...I want her drowned.

Carly is such a piece of work, she never learns, ever.

First person to suggest Carly and Dante should hook up shall feel my wrath :shakes fist:

Oh lord, that's such a terrifying thought...Olivia might just turn into Heather 2.7.

Sonny doesn't either, if I have to hear him say "If I had only taken out Franco" one more time...good gravy on a biscuit he's hopeless. And he is not staying locked up for long, there's just no way. The more I want from this show the less it gives to me.

The Nina's mental-break might be half interesting if she was a real character and not another figment of Ron's imagination he hired an actor to play out just so he could get a kick out of her.

Franco needs to be pushed off of a parapet a million stories high.

Oh lord, we're going to be subjected to a story about crazy Franco and crazy Nina falling in love on the run?  Ewwww.

Also, Sonny's angst that he has to find his baby girl is so lame considering, when he found out she had been kidnapped, he gave it a half a second's attention before getting back to the business of killing Ava.

I was literally yelling at the screen that maybe Ava might not have been so vulnerable and the baby taken if Sonny had just muffled his need for revenge and blood.  What good comes from threatening a 40-something pregnant woman? Tell me in words that Sonny might understand please.

• Love 2
Odd … today I saw no trace of Sonny being claustrophobic as he chatted with Duke.

And no mention of it when he got to the PCPD, either.

LW was really good in that last scene with Dante and then watching the DVD. KA needs to take a few notes from LW, and FH too, on appropriate facial expressions.

KA made some really odd faces today. Par for the course, I know, but still.

"Duke, don't let me off the hook. I have destroyed everybody that I care about. Even my own son." What a drama queen Sonny is. "Look at how I'm suffering! The pain I'm in because I've caused so much pain to others!" UGH.

Heather's "Well, that's unfortunate" to Anna when Anna told her Max woke up and named Heather as his shooter was hilarious.

I'm sorry, DANTE played God with Michael's life? What the blue-dilly fuck ever, Carly?!?!?!? You were one of the idiots who insisted on not letting the cops handle Michael killing Claudia. Carly's version always gives me a rage blackout.

whew, Chad and Linda Tovar (Rosalie) are both bad at acting drunk.

They really are. 

In the preview, I can't believe Anna is blaming Scott for what Franco did. 

• Love 2

In the preview, I can't believe Anna is blaming Scott for what Franco did. 

I don't think she's gonna give him all the blame, just some. Honestly I think he deserves it for letting him waltz right off the boat. I mean he couldn't've stopped him but he could have been at least like "don't do anything crazy." 

• Love 1

God help me but I thought Chad made some cute faces during some of Michael's reactions to Rosalie. Any option is better than Kiki so for that alone I'm open to Michael/Rosalie.

Sonny, everyone knows you don't care about those girl-type-children, don't waste your time and Anna's. I like the random cop that locked Sonny up in the beginning.

Thanks to Morgan I've cut back on how often I call my brother Mikey... even though I do it as a form of never being too old to be an annoying little sister (he prefers Michael over Mike.) But Morgan's "Mikeys" are lame and need to stop.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 2

Here’s what I saw and heard today:

Dante’s dry humor is a saving grace on this show.

Duke:  Unfortunately, I think Anna’s and my relationship is over.
Sonny:  Soyousaying she’s availubble?

When I hear Donna Mills’ voice on that tape I hear Gloria Stuart talking about a blue diamond and a boat.

I think the writers want us to like Franco and Dr. O. One tried to kill every Scorpio family member. And the other is a hammy serial killer. Yeah, so, anyway …

“Who did you call instead?”
“Who did you call instead?”
Damn, she does repeat her lines. She does repeat her lines.

Anna and Nathan bust into an empty hotel room. Damn, it’s just a nearly empty hotel room. What a waste, show. What a waste.

I honestly think we’re supposed to see ourselves in Franco’s shoes. The voiceover. The video. The long looks into that good night. Ugh.

In all seriousness, I think Ron identifies with Franco. The father who accepts him and forges a father/son bond no matter how awful he is (Catholic guilt, yadda yadda). The crazy mother that everyone should feel sorry that he has. The cracking wise. The put upon victim. Yeah, just like Guza lived vicariously through Jason, Spinelli (the geek whose way with words made him so "awesome") and, to a lesser degree, Sonny.  Meanwhile, Ron’s living through Franco, a serial killer, and an 8-year-old count.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7

KA'S head looked really big today.

I am so not looking forward to a Morgan/Kiki reunion.

Sonny & Carly are clueless & pathetic.

Today was the first time I've ever seen CD generate any type of romantic chemistry.

Are the PCPD really the Keystone cops? Do they not have enough cells to take in Carly & Shawn? It's probably not the story Ron wants to tell.

Why are they extending this Nina baby napping story?I know I've asked before but shouldn't MSt be due for a break because she's hitting her minimum?

I feel like Ron was trying to rip off a particular show or character with the RoHo monolog but I couldn't pinpoint it & I'm not going to re-watch.

• Love 2

Did Kiki actually give Morgan the "honesty" lecture?  Did I hear that right?  I swear to God, RC will never right that character as ever taking heat or owning her ish.  SHE is the constant liar, and she acts like SHE knows Michael better than Morgan.  She doesn't.  I hate that character, and Morgan is doomed if he falls for her again.  He'd also be an idiot.

I liked Michael and Rosalie, and I liked Michael's confidence, and I-don't-give-a-shit attitude, especially when he kissed Rosalie.  Those two have chemistry, and I also like that Rosalie came clean to him about everything.  At least he won't get blindsided with her initial arrangement to seduce him.  They both know what they want from the other, and they both want it.  Consenting adults with no lies.  Finally!

I also liked the Danet/Carly scenes.  I adore both actors, and I still love Carly.  She's a morally bankrupt character, but I love how LW plays her, and I love DZ as Dante.  He certainly has his hands full with ALL the Corinthos men.  

So Franco is officially Franco again, including the dvds and his hashtag along with his threat to terrorize Carly from afar.  I think RH is better when he just plays the character dark and serious and not campy and jokey.  Since RH just re-signed with GH, Franco is not going anywhere.

The rest:  Sonny/Duke, Jordan/Shawn, Liesl/Franco, Nina/Madeline - Boring.  

I did love Heather.  I always love Heather:

Heather:  You got nothing to charge me with

Anna:  Max Giombetti just regained consciousness and fingered you as his shooter

Heather:  (pause) Well that's unfortunate.  (LOL, I love her.  She's SUCH a better crazy than Nina or Franco because she doesn't TRY to play crazy or funny.  She just is.)

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5

So Franco is officially Franco again, including the dvds and his hashtag along with his threat to terrorize Carly from afar.  I think RH is better when he just plays the character dark and serious and not campy and jokey.  Since RH just re-signed with GH, Franco is not going anywhere.

Please, for the love of all that is holy in this world, tell me you're joking about this.

• Love 2

What's the source for this news? And how long did he re-sign for?

I feel like Ron was trying to rip off a particular show or character with the RoHo monolog but I couldn't pinpoint it & I'm not going to re-watch.

I don't watch it so I wouldn't know, but a bunch of people said it sounded like something from "Revenge".

Edited by ulkis

<small voice> I thought the Michael/Rosalie kiss was kinda hot, though brief.<small voice>

That's the moment I felt CD was finally able to generate chem with a romantic onscreen scene partner.

I love all of the investigative reports on this board/site.

ETA: Thanks, Ulkis. I don't watch Revenge either. It just seemed obvious to me that they were ripping someone/ some show off.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1