Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

aside from Laura why is no one wondering about his abrupt change in personality and behavior? 

Same reason no one questioned Robin willingly staying away from her young daughter for so long, and having bare minimum contact with Patrick after she'd made it clear how much she loved them - poorly written plot.

• Love 5

While I understand that actors LC and SB have a long history of playing mother and son, I still hate Monica falling all over herself to thank Jason for coming to visit her because he knows she's aware Oscar has cancer.  Praising him for being there for her and doing research while Alan and AJ were "so scared"?

Jason said she's had so many losses and he doesn't want her to lose anyone else. Really, Jason?  You didn't apologize to her for her missing out on so many years with Michael and the trauma he endured as a result of growing up with in the mob world, you didn't come to her to offer your condolences upon finding out that your bestie murdered your brother, her son, at point blank range in cold blood. You didn't vow to change your life after telling her that the man who murdered your little sister, her daughter, did it to get revenge on you.

Also......

KT back in the role of Britt had a couple of good line readings in the Floating Rib scenes, but mostly she is coming off as an angry, entitled teenager who's definitely the child of Faison and Obrecht/not in touch with reality. Demanding that her medical license be reinstated, and then mimicking/trash talking her memory of Robin and Patrick's young child, really?!  Britt has been in prison as a result of her own actions. Her hostility toward Anna just makes her look like Obrecht light.

Her line to Finn about picturing Faison and Anna conceiving Heinrich/Peter just made her look like an awful person because she knows quite well that Faison has done whatever he could to torture Anna over the years, including faking Robin's death. I hate being in the position to cheer for Lulu (to me that's like praising Carly), when she poured the pitcher over Britt's head.  Finn had the best line reading, about getting another pitcher. 

The enthusiasm on youtube over the Halloween scene of Jason, Sam, Danny and Jake makes me laugh. Sam references Halloween back when she and Jason lived together before Danny was born, and the look on her face was like oh, huh, that's right there was a time when I wanted to be closer to Jason than several feet away. Rather than thinking, "Oh, what great family time for a holiday," my reaction was "Sam has to show up so that Jason doesn't look like an inept father, and how pathetic that Jason and Sam's great warmth is in smiles when they are at least 6 feet apart, recalling a nice memory that seems to be more than 11 years old (pre-Jason and Elizabeth conceiving Jake)."

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

Margaux in a giant red oversized blazer is not helping me take her seriously. 

It was from the Julia Sugarbaker Collection.  

Speaking of not taking someone seriously...okay, this may turn into an unpopular opinion, but if Genie Francis thinks this mayoral story (either time) has done Laura any favors, she might rethink it. Laura as public figure has so far come off as a ditzy dilettante who starts things she can't finish. It doesn't augur well that the election wasn't even over and she needed the tag-team effort of Girl Reporter and Precocious Grandson to get her head back in the game. Running for an important public office isn't some silly whim you only follow through on if the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the orange juice tastes extra good that morning. People who, you know, win and get sworn in also have family problems, even divorces. If she becomes mayor, is she going to take to her bed and threaten resignation every time her personal life gets tough? 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 8

Well, you know those fragile wimmins!

What irks me about her mental-health-improvement platform is she's NEVER significantly mentioned her years as a wig on a stick. Jasus forbid we ever take the entire spotlight off of Carly here. FFS.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Well, you know those fragile wimmins!

What irks me about her mental-health-improvement platform is she's NEVER significantly mentioned her years as a wig on a stick. Jasus forbid we ever take the entire spotlight off of Carly here. FFS.

And now her lap dog is involved, too.  Can't wait for Laura to win the election because of Spencer's fraud and then proclaim a Carly and Jason Day, complete with parade, when they rescue Kevin from Ferncliffe.

• Love 4

I'm pretty sure the only reason they're suddenly doing this is because it's November 6th. What are the odds that there isn't a "VOTE" placard at the end of today's episode?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If the show was serious about putting a light on mental health issues, Laura's story would be the way to go because a lot more people go into psychiatric care through depression and other moddo disorders than end up in a psychiatric prison because they faked insanity to get out of a fake murder attempt put on by their almost-daughter-in-law.

But the story is not about accessible mental health services, it's about Carly. Again.

• Love 6

Michael:  I can't imagine raising a child without my father there beside me.  YOUR FATHER IS DEAD, MICHAEL. BECAUSE OF THE MAN YOU'RE PUTTING IN HIS PLACE.

The idea that Lucas has to keep Julian away from Wiley to protect him while at the same time the DA is going after Sonny, you know, the guy Michael wants by his children, and Carly, who was just in a psychiatric prison. are around as they wish gets more and more ridiculous.

Someone needs to smack Spencer hard. Laura is really failing him as an adult influence. I know that between the Corinthos, Cassadine and Spencer genes criminal activity was probably the way he was going to go but 13 year old Spencer bullying 8 year old Charlotte is far too far.  Also stupid because even if Laura wins, she's not going to banish her own grand daughter.

My city has an Elections Officer who is in charge of making sure the election runs properly.  Port Charles only has Jordan.

Michael leaves Charlie's where he's been eating with Brad and Lucas, and heads to Kelly's to have an inhouse coffee. How do I get a CEO job like that?

Brad shouts "Wiley isn't my son!" Cut to Willow. Oh, show, you're so not subtle.

Anna talking about "some psychopath who thought he was a vampire" in front of Silas was cute though.

• Love 6

Why didn't the pole lady do something about the ballots before Curtis showed up?  Curtis votes, puts the ballot in the machine, it spits back out with the smiley faces, then the lady says, 'oh yeah, I have a whole stack of them'.  So, what were you planning on doing with them if Curtis hadn't said something?  

• Love 11

The more I'm thinking about, the more annoyed I am by Spencer's shenanigans.  That's a pretty serious crime this little twerp just committed and you know the consequences will be zero.

I mean, if someone on the side of the EVUL QUARTERMAINES did that, to buy more time, they'd be tarred and feathered when it came out.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The more I'm thinking about, the more annoyed I am by Spencer's shenanigans.  That's a pretty serious crime this little twerp just committed and you know the consequences will be zero.

I mean, if someone on the side of the EVUL QUARTERMAINES did that, to buy more time, they'd be tarred and feathered when it came out.

Yeah, instead he'll probably be quasi-applauded by Uncle Sonny for being pro-active.  This fakkata show.

• Love 2

Tyler Christopher is older than Stephen Nichols was when Stefan and Nikolas debuted. So why are we still dealing with stupid fucking tween Spencer?!

24 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why exactly did the show think a story involving a bratty, entitled Richie Rich rigging a political election would be cute?

Seriously, he's 13 or whatever, not 9. 

24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael:  I can't imagine raising a child without my father there beside me.

Can he imagine wiping his ass without him?

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael:  I can't imagine raising a child without my father there beside me.  YOUR FATHER IS DEAD, MICHAEL. BECAUSE OF THE MAN YOU'RE PUTTING IN HIS PLACE.

The idea that Lucas has to keep Julian away from Wiley to protect him while at the same time the DA is going after Sonny, you know, the guy Michael wants by his children, and Carly, who was just in a psychiatric prison. are around as they wish gets more and more ridiculous.

Someone needs to smack Spencer hard. Laura is really failing him as an adult influence. I know that between the Corinthos, Cassadine and Spencer genes criminal activity was probably the way he was going to go but 13 year old Spencer bullying 8 year old Charlotte is far too far.  Also stupid because even if Laura wins, she's not going to banish her own grand daughter.

@statsgirl, apparently you and I were irritated by the same things today. First of all, I'm tired of Michael moping around about "his" dead baby. I do not mean to make light of or complain about anyone who has ever lost a child, but Michael never convinced me he was that interested/invested in his baby/any baby in the first place, so it's a bit too much for him to be wallowing 24/7 in his town-wide, poor-me crap now. And, BTW, exactly who was there for you when you were an infant, Michael? Not Sonny, not your mother, not your actual father -- you got pawned off on Jason, who luckily had Robin to help him care for you. 

I also don't understand how Wiley's birth mother could have requested that he be kept away from EVIL Julian, but had no concerns about keeping him away from the Don of the Eastern Seaboard, whose wife and Lucas's sister wrote him a blinking letter of recommendation. 

Laura ignored entirely too much of Spencer's behavior. It would not have been out of line for her to have verbally taken him to task in public about his attitude, especially his behavior toward adults.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Tyler Christopher is older than Stephen Nichols was when Stefan and Nikolas debuted. So why are we still dealing with stupid fucking tween Spencer?!

I especially thought that when he and Charlotte were interacting.  How much more interesting would that be if they were late teens, early twentysomethings!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

So Spencer is savvy enough to singlehandedly corrupt the PC election but isn't smart enough to realize he's just committed a federal crime? I'm assuming that's the case given his "oh, shit" face during the press briefing. Not that he'll face any repercussions other than everyone sighing and giving him a mild admonishment, but in theory what he did was so hugely illegal that he should be aware of the severity of his actions without being told by Jordan. I can't stand how the show treats Spencer like he's an adult with free reign to do whatever the hell he wants, but then tries to temper his behavior with the attitude of "oh, he's just a kid, go easy on him." No, he's an ass whose rudeness and arrogance goes unchecked, and it's not ever been cute.

Michael's pain is painfully boring and the pacing of the Wiley story is terrible, but at least we had Britt and Brad participating in (lawful!) shenanigans to balance the scales.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Spencer does need to be polite to his cousin, but I understand where he is coming from. From his viewpoint, Valentin murdered his father, stole his home and escaped all consequences for that act, and, simply because Charlotte exists, he (and his grandmother and his aunt Lulu) have to play nice.

• Love 2

I wouldn't dislike this Spencer story so much if there was a hope that at the end of it he would learn that he's not the boss of the world and can't do whatever he wants.  But I fear it will be like anything with Carly, or Sonny or Jason, where they will win in the end (everyone applauds Spencer's brilliance yet again) and all he learns is that he learns that he was right all along.

2 minutes ago, rur said:

Laura ignored entirely too much of Spencer's behavior. It would not have been out of line for her to have verbally taken him to task in public about his attitude, especially his behavior toward adults.

She should have come down on him for being rude to an adult but Laura has never done that to poor orphan Spencer.  It was maybe passable shortly after Nicholas' death but at 13 he should be held accountable for his manners. But what really bothers me is his continuing bullying of Charlotte, who is only 8 and has lost the woman she considered her mother and is now shunted between Lulu's house and Valentin's. It's not Charlotte's fault that Valentin killed Nicholas (although I'm convinced Nicholas will return) and Spencer needs to develop the empathy so see that.

3 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Spencer does need to be polite to his cousin, but I understand where he is coming from. From his viewpoint, Valentin murdered his father, stole his home and escaped all consequences for that act, and, simply because Charlotte exists, he (and his grandmother and his aunt Lulu) have to play nice.

Laura and Lulu have to play nice because under the law, Valentin is innocent of Nik's murder and inherited the estate according to the Cassadine will.  Spencer needs to stop taking out his anger on everyone; he's not 3 any more. It's bad enough being extremely rude to Ned; targeting Charlotte, who is younger and has her own history, is unforgivable.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm so disgusted the stupid smug idiotic writers think it's cute to have that stupid little shit Spencer mess with the voting machines I will be praying to the Gods of Soap Operas that TFGH gets cancelled any minute now. Real life voter fraud happens and they make a joke out of it and think it's cute. I'm sorry but I've never hated a child as much as I hate that kid and I'm not even sure if it's the character or the actor I hate more because I have a feeling the adults around him IRL encourage him to continue his precocious behavior as much as possible.

Having spent many many long grueling hours working at the polls, it pisses me off that this is a storyline so Laura can get on the ballot. Actually I'm not sure if it would be legal to add someone to the ballot in a situation like this anyway. I hope Spencer gets found out fast and Laura doesn't get on the ballot.

Fuck you writers. Just fuck you.  

• Love 6

I wasn’t watching GH when Spencer was on the show before. You are all right. What an obnoxious, snotty, entitled brat of a kid. Why doesn’t Laura smack the crap out of his entitled hiney and ship him off to ........ somewhere. Man, this kid is awful.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I'm not sure if it would be legal to add someone to the ballot in a situation like this anyway

Theres room on our ballots for a write-in candidate. many many times I’ve been tempted to vote for my dog (or a friend’s dog) rather than anyone actually on the ballot. 

• Love 2

This character is continually referred to as M. Corinthos despite being handed the position of CEO of a Quartermaine company.  Bonus points are coming our way as will be watching CD struggle through yet another failed romance with Willow (parkinglotpete wastes KS)

while the writers work their magic glossing over the fact that Michael cared more about getting Nell killed/jailed than Jonah's well-being. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

This character is continually referred to as M. Corinthos despite being handed the position of CEO of a Quartermaine company.  Bonus points are coming our way as will be watching CD struggle through yet another failed romance with Willow (parkinglotpete wastes KS)

while the writers work their magic glossing over the fact that Michael cared more about getting Nell killed/jailed than Jonah's well-being. 

I can't wait for that wet blanket to destroy another female character, one where the actress out acts him as usual.

CD is awful.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why exactly did the show think a story involving a bratty, entitled Richie Rich rigging a political election would be cute?

I KNOW. It would be one thing if that little turd rigged his school election, but a political election is really tone-deaf.

Anna's outfit is my platonic ideal of a casual look.

7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Brad shouts "Wiley isn't my son!"

I'm really tired of Brad losing his nerve. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, dude.

6 hours ago, rur said:

She's always entirely inadequate as a disciplinarian. She throws up her hands and rolls her eyes, like everyone else. Oh, that scamp Spencer! 

"Willow, this is my cousin slash brother-in-law," and Willow doesn't blink. LOL. Port Charles isn't that big a town, and Kelly's is a popular place—why are Willow and Michael so shocked they're seeing each other outside the support group? 

• Love 1

Bonus points are coming our way as will be watching CD struggle through yet another failed romance with Willow

Let's see, his track record so far:

- Killed by falling crane

- Left town never to be spoken of again

- Brother's girlfriend who then went back to brother and later drugged him

- Death by serial killer

- Serving a life sentence

If Willow gets killed by a natural disaster, he'll have bingo and win a nice set of unbreakable barware.

• Love 10

Still trying to catch up. Not looking forward to what sounds like a big ol’ dose of Precocious Spencer, but in the meantime:

On 11/2/2018 at 3:41 PM, statsgirl said:

If Sasha isn't Nina's daughter, does that mean that Willow is?

I’m assuming it will still be Kiki. But Nina won’t find this out until after Ryan puts a hook in her, which will lead to lots of extra mourning and wailing about missed opportunities. Just spec.

I don’t know what Willow’s here for, other than to give Michael another shot at steamy passion.  Good luck with that.

On 11/2/2018 at 6:15 PM, CharethCutestory said:

I'm a fine haired gal forever jealous of LW's super mane.

I’m pretty sure that’s about 40% hair extensions.

On 11/2/2018 at 7:44 PM, Bawoman said:

I loathe Ava, and am meh on Nina, but for some weird reason, I love those 2 together. They counteract each other in some mysterious way. Would rather watch a million scenes between the 2 than between Ava and Carson.

I honestly felt bad for Laura, even if I still think her and Kevin were a complete bore. Laura needs a bad guy. Too bad Valentin killed her son, cuz that's the direction they should be going for.

I never thought of this, but I think you’re right! Laura and Valentin do seem like they would have a good, albeit perverse, chemistry.  I’d like to see them try it. 

And I, too, like Nina and Ava together. I think it’s because they both have a way of injecting wry humor into scenes, and so they play off each other well.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:41 PM, ciarra said:

Okay, I'll give you "opportunity", but he knew ahead of time he'd be killing Mary Pat?  "Hey, I can use this hair for later!"? 

He knew he’d be killing somebody, and Carly could be easily framed for about half the people in PC. 

On 11/5/2018 at 9:37 AM, BlueMax said:

The Valentine/Sasha con completely contradicts their initial meeting, where Valentine convinced her to stay in Port Charles.  The only case you can make is that they wanted Maxie to overhear their conversation, but it didn't appear that they knew she was there.  Do they think we are that stupid?  Frustrating as hell!

It’s a retcon con. I should mind, but mostly I’m just glad for the gift (so far) that is Sasha. I like her, and it doesn’t hurt that she looks like the love child of Britt and Amanda Peet, both of whom I love.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, LexieLily said:

I'd rather have the story end quickly and we can move on to Kevin being rescued and healed, instead of everyone looking more stupid the longer this goes on.

Noooo! Sorry Kevin, but Ryan is much more fun to have around.  And he still has a long list of people who need eliminating.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Noooo! Sorry Kevin, but Ryan is much more fun to have around.  And he still has a long list of people who need eliminating.

I don't understand why the show thinks we should care that Ryan's first kill this go-around is a dayplayer nurse that treated Carly at Ferncliff.

Here, Ryan, is your kill list. Method of death and order of demise is at your discretion. Willow, Peter, Franco, Nina, Kiki, Griffin, Carly, Margaux, Sasha, Kim, Oscar, etc.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also?  Even if Laura was mayor, that wouldn't give her the authority to order people out of the city limits.  Shut up, Spencer.

Of course, this is TFGH, in which owning a hotel (through no hard work of your own) and being married to the local mob boss means you can get your working-class foe's rent raised 300% and her credit cards canceled.  

I've been a mild defender of Spencer in the past, but this go-round...I've got nothing. He's become an older version of all of his worst traits. It's like someone put together an anti-Greatest Hits album of all of a moderately good band's most hated songs, and I'm watching other people dancing and bopping around idiotically while it plays on a loop. SORAS. Please. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Britt and Amanda Peet, both of whom I love.

I think we must be separated at birth.

17 hours ago, Perkie said:

Why didn't the pole lady do something about the ballots before Curtis showed up?  Curtis votes, puts the ballot in the machine, it spits back out with the smiley faces, then the lady says, 'oh yeah, I have a whole stack of them'.  So, what were you planning on doing with them if Curtis hadn't said something?  

I am STILL furious about this.

13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I wasn’t watching GH when Spencer was on the show before. You are all right. What an obnoxious, snotty, entitled brat of a kid. Why doesn’t Laura smack the crap out of his entitled hiney and ship him off to ........ somewhere. Man, this kid is awful.

Because he would just use his credit card to fly back. If someone finally took the damn thing from  him, he'd probably engage in credit card fraud to fly back, and then wouldn't everyone say what a scamp he is...

• Love 2

I didn't really mention this yesterday, but I am beyond sick of Dr. Michael Easton's attitude with Britt.  This is the same kind of high horse crap that John McBain constantly got up to, but at least he had the badge to back it up.  Being Anna's slampiece shouldn't entitle him to act like he's a WSB agent, HE'S NOT.  And it's really not a great look on Anna, either.

I hope Britt finds out whatever the deal is with Dr. Michael Easton and his dad and blackmails him into buying her ribs for the rest of her days.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know what Willow’s here for, other than to give Michael another shot at steamy passion.  Good luck with that.

Don't we think she's the original birth mother? We don't know the circumstances of why she's in the grief group, but I don't think the group is limited to death. (Especially since they're really pushing the grief connection between Michael and Willow.)

8 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I don't understand why the show thinks we should care that Ryan's first kill this go-around is a dayplayer nurse that treated Carly at Ferncliff.

We're supposed to care that it's poor, tortured Carly who's going to be blamed for the killing. *rme*

I don't see how Willow can be the birth mother. Wouldn't Lulu have noticed if Charlotte's teacher was pregnant? And knowing Lulu, wouldn't she have asked about the baby when WIllow wasn't pregnant anymore?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sake614 said:

I don't see how Willow can be the birth mother. Wouldn't Lulu have noticed if Charlotte's teacher was pregnant? And knowing Lulu, wouldn't she have asked about the baby when WIllow wasn't pregnant anymore?

Not if Willow just came to town and started teaching at the start of the school year. Wiley and Jonah were born in the summer. 

6 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

The school year just started 2 months ago, so if she's a new teacher (which I'm sure is how they'll frame it), she wouldn't have been pregnant when Lulu knew her.

There just doesn't seem to be any reason for Willow being in that support group unless she's the birth mother to Dead Wiley.

Okay yeah I didn't think of her being a new teacher. That tracks, I suppose. But I don't want her to be the mother. And she doesn't know that Wiley died. She thinks she just gave him up for adoption.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Okay yeah I didn't think of her being a new teacher. That tracks, I suppose. But I don't want her to be the mother. And she doesn't know that Wiley died. She thinks she just gave him up for adoption.

You mean for the reason she's in the support group?  I assume it's because she's mourning losing her child in her life.  Not death, but still a loss.

But if she is the birth mother, I side-eye her HARD for the "yes, you can adopt my son, but keep that hellion Julian Jerome away from him!" while not batting an eye at the Corinthii Monolith being all present and accounted for.  Of course, it won't matter because her baby actually is dead and poor Wiley/Jonas will get sucked into the black hole of that family quicker than Carly can fake laugh.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

There just doesn't seem to be any reason for Willow being in that support group unless she's the birth mother to Dead Wiley.

She could have a boyfriend/husband who comes BFTD when they need drama for her and Michael, snore.

45 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

She could have a boyfriend/husband who comes BFTD when they need drama for her and Michael, snore.

Or the boyfriend is a bad dude and she's trying to hide out from him and they go the route of her giving up her baby so he could be safe. Then the boyfriend comes back. 

Same objective, in the end Michael gets to play the hero. 

Best part of today's episode was Britt telling Brad to man up and keep the secret. None of Michael's family (except maybe Monica) deserve that baby.

I wish Laura would show some glimmering that staying away from Port Charles for so long caused problems in her marriage. It's not true (although it should be).  "I refuse to breathe the same air as anyone who defends that monster" is very Cassadine/Corinthos but it's not emotionally healthy and Laura let's him walk all over her.  And his "I'm going up to 10 for the superior vending machines" may have been cute when he was 7 but it's not any more.

Is that a silver spoon that Michael bought Jonas?  So blind.

It's still shocking how good Curtis is with breaking the law for Jason and Sonny. Sam is a lost cause but Curtis, you're better than this. Also this whole thing that anyone could just walk in with fake ID and the head nurses will do anything he asks is such b.s. This plot makea me ragey.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

We're supposed to care that it's poor, tortured Carly who's going to be blamed for the killing. *rme*

It's the part I'm really enjoying.  Too bad it will be over soon.

Ryan's look today at Carly of "I'm going to have to kill her" made my heart sing.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's still shocking how good Curtis is with breaking the law for Jason and Sonny. Sam is a lost cause but Curtis, you're better than this. Also this whole thing that anyone could just walk in with fake ID and the head nurses will do anything he asks is such b.s. This plot makea me ragey.

I'm okay with Curtis being a part of this because I still like him - not when he's being sucked into the Corinthos vortex, but in general I like him the best of the countless newbies and he is one of the few good (mostly) characters - but Sam, Jason, Carly? I'm sure Sonny will be here too soon. Why on earth would we want to see Laura (or Mac/Felicia/Lucy) save her husband? Why have the vets and characters that know and love Kevin be the ones to figure it out and rescue him when we can have the Unholy Trinity be the saviors of YET ANOTHER story that doesn't concern them?

Because you know none of them are doing this for any altruistic interest of helping Carly's mystery patient friend, Carly just wants to get back at Ferncliff for "treating her poorly".

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Best part of today's episode was Britt telling Brad to man up and keep the secret. None of Michael's family (except maybe Monica) deserve that baby.

100 likes.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Don't we think she's the original birth mother? We don't know the circumstances of why she's in the grief group, but I don't think the group is limited to death. (Especially since they're really pushing the grief connection between Michael and Willow.)

Ahh, yes. I’d forgotten about the grief group.  So maybe she’s grieving the “loss” of her child who didn’t actually die (as far as she knows) but she was forced to give up for Reasons. Then after she and Michael get together, they will learn her live child is actually dead and his dead child is actually alive and they can conflict/bond over that and....who cares. I’ve already fallen asleep.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, Perkie said:

Making it look like Carly is the killer make sense.  Putting the body at the gallery confuses me.  

Now that I’ve seen the scenes of Ryan flirting (?) with Ava at the pub, the whole setup makes me think of a cat putting a dead bird on its owner’s doorstep.  A simple offering, as it were.

• Love 9