Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Perkie said:

I almost think that was played humourously.  The way TC said it made me think it was said deliberately because of the eleventy eleven times that Sonny says it and beleives it.  

I mean I do think Nikolas was being snarky, but I do genuinely believe he's tired of hearing it at the same time.

• Love 6

I was never a huge fan of ME's but good lord I love Finn and Tracy together.  I also thought Michael and Tracy versus Hayden was well played.

And Hayden, looking for a job means more than showing up at one person's house to ask.  Eeesh.  

Also loving Kevin and Laura together.  It's not forced, there's just a lightness between them.  

Jason and Sonny on the other hand, ugh.  It's just all so uncomfortable and bleh.  

• Love 10

I think the baby left at the Quartermaine house is actually played by TC's son.  He looks just like the child in the pic Felix showed to Michael.  She's back filming, so it makes sense.  

Also, it was pretty funny today when Mo said "barware" and couldn't keep a straight face.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, LegalParrot81 said:

The more I see the two of them together, the more I could get behind a Laura/Kevin pairing.

When did Tracy become such a baby lover?

I don't know. She did like Avery a lot too.

• Love 1

This goes beyond liking babies though. Tracy's acting crazy in assuming that Sabrina is giving her giant baby to her to raise as a Quartermaine. I already hate this story.

Why are they now saying that Jason has only been missing for two years when it was four? Unless they're going to have two of those four years be some kind of collective hallucination and that in reality Franco never came back, then I do not see the benefit of this. Meanwhile, Jason doesn't want to work for Sonny again, but if Sonny needs him to kill Julian, he's on it. Pick a lane, Jason.

This show is so cheap, they not only couldn't show us a flashback from the disco years, but they also gave us some generic Muzak instead of paying the royalty on Herb Alpert's Rise, which I assume isn't more than twelve cents and some pocket lint these days.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, fishcakes said:

Meanwhile, Jason doesn't want to work for Sonny again, but if Sonny needs him to kill Julian, he's on it. Pick a lane, Jason.

He's totes okay with killing his wife's father? Alrighty then.

• Love 6
(edited)

NGL I really liked this episode. I did fast forward all the Sonny/Jason stuff though.

I'm with ulkis on a possible Michael/Hayden romance. I liked the Q/Hayden scenes today. They need to move Hayden completely out of Nik's orbit.

Speaking of Nik, honestly what are they going for here? I do not get it at all. He's all, "Geez bitch get over me trying to have you murdered," and then teary eyed over maybe having to sell his useless belongings? Pick a lane!

I continue to enjoy Finn and I'm just accepting it now. Finn/Tracy needs to like legit happen imo. And I'm somehow actually intrigued by Finn's drug stealing and the thing with someone (I assume O) trying to frame him with these patient deaths.

I didn't really wanna like it but I am really liking Kevin/Laura. Finally some lightness and fun and warmth. That's weird to say considering today was about Laura reliving the rape, but still! 

Dante looks fine in the promo. Hallelujah!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Laura's talking about how raping her destroyed Luke? I. am. shocked.

I threw up in my mouth when I heard Laura say that with a straight face. Luke is being propped furiously by these brainless writers. Oh yes, he suffered so much that she felt she had to keep asking everyone for forgiveness! Honestly. Luke's feelings just "poured out" of him as she kept clearly saying "No" to dancing with him, and "No" to sex with him. She was so beautiful that Luke HAD TO RAPE HER!

Luke was the victim. And look at the love and the two bee-you-tee-ful children they had! Stockholm Syndrome, anyone? [/vomiting, crap, and sarcasm]

GH Writers, rape is a crime of VIOLENCE,  not love.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He didn't come right out and say it, it was more like, "if you go against Julian, I'm on your side." Which I assume means a trip to the Pine Barrens.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

This show is so cheap, they not only couldn't show us a flashback from the disco years, but they also gave us some generic Muzak instead of paying the royalty on Herb Alpert's Rise, which I assume isn't more than twelve cents and some pocket lint these days.

You'd think, but I think a lot of these old songs cost a lot sometimes.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I continue to enjoy Finn and I'm just accepting it now. Finn/Tracy needs to like legit happen imo. And I'm somehow actually intrigued by Finn's drug stealing and the thing with someone (I assume O) trying to frame him with these patient deaths.

It better be! O gotta go. She's gotta pay with prisontime a little bit, she can come back later.

Dante looks fine in the promo. Hallelujah!

Woo, my crappy eyesight didn't trick me.*

*cue people saying "it's Dante, they still tricked you" :)

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Well, even Sam declared that Julian Is Really Bad After All, And Has Been All This Time, so it's good.

• Love 5

Looks like the worms ate a few holes in Tracy's head. No Tracy, Amazon.com did not send you that baby. Luckily, Michael had the sense to get the baby checked by a doctor, who in turn suggested--at least-- blood tests too. Tracy has  been a princess so long that she thinks the universe "gifts" her serendipitously. Get over yourself, Tracy.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Laura's talking about how raping her destroyed Luke? I. am. shocked. at this coming from the writers of such plots as "you lied where you were going for the weekend and so it's all your fault I cheated" and "I shot you in the head but you lied about your thieving dad so really, I think you betrayed me".

How hard would it have been to have two employees, who looked similar to Nulu and Mayo, making out in the hotel room during their work break (I dunno, all the doctors do it) - or have the desk clerk give Dante the wrong room - same thing but with two guests.

If Dante had actually seen something to justify him losing faith in her so quickly, it'd be easier to forgive him. It also would've been less stupid and more dramatic because he wouldn't believe her when she told the truth and all of his crappy behavior (including dating his wife's cousin!) would've felt more justified, at least from his POV - and waaaay less douchey

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
(edited)

How did Laura and Kevin end up at the old disco?  If you miss one of their scenes, it's snooze and lose.  TIA.

ETA: grammar again.  Jason/Sonny scenes today were rage inducing (yet again). 

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 2

How did Laura and Kevin end up at the old disco? 

Laura thought the first clue they deciphered from the book was leading her there, so that's where they went.  And of course, it's still standing after 897 years and hasn't been turned into a condo complex or parking garage.  

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Looks like the worms ate a few holes in Tracy's head. No Tracy, Amazon.com did not send you that baby. Luckily, Michael had the sense to get the baby checked by a doctor, who in turn suggested--at least-- blood tests too. Tracy has  been a princess so long that she thinks the universe "gifts" her serendipitously. Get over yourself, Tracy.

BWAH!!!  Amazon.com  BWAH!

Okay, I'm better.  The older Tracy gets, the more entitled she becomes.  She's no longer a princess, she's apparently the flippin' Queen.

• Love 3

No Tracy, Amazon.com did not send you that baby.

Well of course not.  Everyone knows you get those at Babies R Us!  

I can understand where Tracy's coming from.  She and Sabrina were friends and if Sab was in trouble, I could easily see her sending Tracy the baby to take care of until she gets back.  

• Love 5
(edited)

She and Sabrina were friends

That had to be the weirdest friendship ever on this show.  Tracy would never engage, spill her guts and get all buddy buddy with the hired help.  It was all just too bizarre.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Well, even Sam declared that Julian Is Really Bad After All, And Has Been All This Time, so it's good.

So put him in jail for a long time. That would save a very awkward conversation with Leo: "You want to know why your dad is dead? Your Uncle Jason killed him because he was very bad. What's that? How was he worse than Sonny? Uh...well...Sonny is a good mobster, and your dad was OMG TEH EVUL!"

Laura's disco flashbacks were kind of amusing in their complete terribleness. They didn't even try, just used some wonky camera angles and weird music.

I can't believe Kevin didn't know about the rape. 

Oh, Hayden. You should know better! Community property is property acquired during the marriage. What Nik brings to the marriage stays Nik's. 

LOL at some of those medicine labels. They looked like something out of the 1950s. 

The Laura/Kevin stuff was dumb but enjoyable. It's nice to have a story that isn't based in doom and gloom.

Michael, I think leaving the baby at the Qs house is a pretty big clue that Sabrina wanted someone there to take care of her baby. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She lurves him. Big, heavy sigh. 

I do believe Nik has leverage over her now with the diamonds....which I think the moron is going to end up selling.

Please, Lord no on Hayden/Michael.......he's okay and all but I can't see him as anything but a teenage boy in a big man's suit.

• Love 2

This show is all about goals, no?   Like, ladies, find a man who looks at you the way Finn looks at his pharmaceuticals.   #goals

Be a Tracy, marry an Alan, love an AJ, kill a Jason. #goals

I've also learned very important life advice as well.  Like, if your current partner's ex is a mobster, they will leave you for them.   If anyone ever utters the phrase "ride or die"  out of the context of a song,  then run.  Just run.  If you recieve gifts of artwork, you're getting stalked.  Don't let short men in suits in your home, ever.  Don't go to discos (I have no idea what they are, maybe gay clubs).  Don't date amnesiacs.  Burn the evidence.  All of it.  Felix is a cat's name.   Don't speak to terrorists.  And keep your conversations private.   Thank you, amazing female role model GH writers.   

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Which leads me to Sonny.  Stfu, you unscary, tiny little thing.   So, Alexis is nothing to you? Good for her.  Whatever shall she do?  Not have unsolicited visits from an uneducated hypocritical douche murderer weekly?  I'd also like to ask you, since the writers forgot,  and I quote, "Do you like hurting women?  Do you get off on it?  No, shut up.  Shut up."  Remember that.   You told that to AJ before you murdered him like an animal and left him to sit there.  Then you covered it up like he was nothing.   And to answer your questions -  No, I dgaf that Julian murdered Duke or that Carlos is dead.  Why?  Because fuck you, Sonny Corinthos.  Fuck you and the shit writers who can't write this show, that's why.  Fuck your shit portrayer who sucks at acting.  But nice job set designers.  Nice job NLG.  Nice job Will DeVry.  

Yea. This! I wish I could increase the font size on this post so it SCREAMS. I hate Sonny  with the heat of a thousand supernovas. What a fcuking tiny moobster hypocrite. GAH!!!!

• Love 10

Well now we know why Sam suddenly became anti-Julian so she wouldn't have to choose when Jason went #teamsonny4life.

I think the worms ate something important in Tracy's brain. She was acting a little nuts. If I recall she has two perfectly good boychildren one of whom is already named Edward. She was a little creepy about the baby.

I don't get all the Finn love. He is odd and annoying. At one point broke into some weird Dr. Suess, as if he is not eccentric enough already. If not Dr. O then nosey nurse Amaxy is an angel of death framing Finn. No hospitals keep large bottles of xanax and oxy around like that. So crazy and that injectable he was eyeing is a fake med no such thing.

Kevin and Laura where very good. Laura's speech about the rape was rage producing but I thought Kevin was very good with the almost tear and empathy. I like their little creepy Helena scavenger hunt.

Poor Nik so put upon and always getting the short end of the stick......are we REALLY supposed to think he is a victim?

Several decades later, and the old disco is still there with the disco ball even though the disco closed several decades ago.

Sure that would happen.

I would be concerned somebody dropped off a baby on a doorstep and didn't make sure that someone was at home to get the baby. There is no reason for Sabrina to do that. Unless she was kidnapped at the doorstep and the kidnappers left the baby there.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Several decades later, and the old disco is still there with the disco ball even though the disco closed several decades ago.

Sure that would happen.

I would be concerned somebody dropped off a baby on a doorstep and didn't make sure that someone was at home to get the baby. There is no reason for Sabrina to do that. Unless she was kidnapped at the doorstep and the kidnappers left the baby there.

Not on this show.  Kidnappers keep the baby and raise it themselves.    It's the right thing to do, dammit.   That baby probably isn't even Sabrina's.  Excuse me, in memory of Carlos, Sabrrrrriiinnaaa's .  It didn't annoy me at all nor did it bore me.   Unless he takes after his father, in which case, vengeance,  Carrrlos Edward .  Vengeance.   Learrrrn it.    I am also not lying when I say that if Sabrina gave Tracy the baby because she wants her to raise him because she hates Sonny that I will like her.   Because I hate Sonny, and that's mad respect points.  Michael doesn't even have balls like that.   

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:
14 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Which leads me to Sonny.  Stfu, you unscary, tiny little thing.   So, Alexis is nothing to you? Good for her.  Whatever shall she do?  Not have unsolicited visits from an uneducated hypocritical douche murderer weekly?  I'd also like to ask you, since the writers forgot,  and I quote, "Do you like hurting women?  Do you get off on it?  No, shut up.  Shut up."  Remember that.   You told that to AJ before you murdered him like an animal and left him to sit there.  Then you covered it up like he was nothing.   And to answer your questions -  No, I dgaf that Julian murdered Duke or that Carlos is dead.  Why?  Because fuck you, Sonny Corinthos.  Fuck you and the shit writers who can't write this show, that's why.  Fuck your shit portrayer who sucks at acting.  But nice job set designers.  Nice job NLG.  Nice job Will DeVry.  

Yea. This! I wish I could increase the font size on this post so it SCREAMS. I hate Sonny  with the heat of a thousand supernovas. What a fcuking tiny moobster hypocrite. GAH!!!!

It was too bad that Alexis had locked up Julian's gun the night before.  Sonny had broken numerous things and assaulted Julian with the fireplace poker.  He stood over and threatened Alexis and Julian with the weapon as they were helpless on the floor.  Julian could have shot him and it would have been self defense.  Julian even had the bruising across his back where Sonny had hit him with the weapon.  What a wasted opportunity! 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

We don't have that kind of time.   She might be your Sonny.  Embrace the hate.   Relish in it.   

I can't believe this is Michael's fate. I hated that kid since he first showed up on my screen. I should take joy in this! But even he's too good to be stuck with her and that kid.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Sure that would happen.

All I could think of was that the town had decided to memorialize Luke and Laura ala the Beatles stuff in Liverpool and had carefully preserved every single place they ever went to.  I'm sure double-decker buses trawl through Port Charles every day on the Great Luke and Laura Tour while the passengers snap numerous photos.

Dear Show:

If you want me to hate Julian and side against him, you might not want to have THE GUY WHO GUNNED DOWN AN UNARMED A.J. QUARTERMAINE be the voice of outraged morality!

Just sayin'...

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

Dear Show:

If you want me to hate Julian and side against him, you might not want to have THE GUY WHO GUNNED DOWN AN UNARMED A.J. QUARTERMAINE be the voice of outraged morality!

Just sayin'...

Sonny killed AJ??????????

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Sonny killed AJ??????????

Now you all know he went to Pentonville for that. It isn't his fault he is such a hero that the governor gave him a pardon =^..^=

Sonny paid for killing AJ so it is never to be spoken of again.....true story(see Mo's contract)

[runs, while ducking tomatoes]

• Love 4
(edited)

I hate that Laura's rape is more about Luke's suffering and his guilt  but teen aged Lucky was so tough on Luke that I can see why Laura feels that way.  If I can remember correctly, when Lucky found out about his dad raping his mom, he moved out of Chez Spenser and took a room over Jason's garage where he "died" in a fire.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

BTW, is Curtis still living at Wyndemere?

Didn't he have Hayden sign a loan for him or something for a new apartment?

Speaking of Nik, honestly what are they going for here? I do not get it at all. He's all, "Geez bitch get over me trying to have you murdered," and then teary eyed over maybe having to sell his useless belongings? Pick a lane!

He's picked a lane: selfish asshole.

I need to catch up because apparently my girl is finally back tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just skip these last two episodes altogether. Certainly, there's nothing in them for me.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lillybee said:

I hate that Laura's rape is more about Luke's suffering and his guilt  but teen aged Lucky was so tough on Luke that I can see why Laura feels that way.  If I can remember correctly, when Lucky found out about his dad raping his mom, he moved out of Chez Spenser and took a room over Jason's garage where he "died" in a fire.

Did Jelly just copy/paste an old Ron script from OLTL Rapemance, the Cabin of Rape and Romance?   Or was it the time that the rape victim and her rapist banded together and beat up a nun because they all kinda blend together.   

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Cattitude said:

Kevin and Laura where very good. Laura's speech about the rape was rage producing but I thought Kevin was very good with the almost tear and empathy. I like their little creepy Helena scavenger hunt.

After cooling down, I realized that the rape speech and disco scene with Kevin's presence and input was possibly meant to be the writers' therapeutic attempt on Laura's behalf. Plus we had a chance to enjoy seeing two favorite vets get screen and story time. This might have been what Tony G meant when he said that good acting opportunities were being planned for Genie.

But the writers seem bent on giving a very odd, irresponsible, and incorrect interpretation of rape and its aftermath. How can rape, a violent sexual and power crime, lead to and foster healthy human and family relationships?

• Love 1

In the disco scene, the cameras showed the inside of that podium (where Laura set her purse down) that Laura and Kevin could not see because they were on the opposite side. Inside that podium where a speaker would put notes is apparently a DVD or disc. I wonder if it is some clue or evidence that they are supposed to find?

• Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Way to be an asshole, Michael, ditching Tracy like that

Michael was right, imo.  Even Fin said that the baby should be examined, and Tracy just wanted to be Momma Bear.  Nothing wrong with that, but when a doctor tells you that the baby's health could be compromised and should be examined, you get the baby checked out at a hospital.  Also, Michael is looking for answers because Sabrina would never just abandon her baby, and again, Tracy just wanted to have the baby with her and let things play out.  Michael was right in this situation.

18 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I can't. Is Nik seriously whining over the tax consequences of being paid for shares that he/his family stole

I know, that was funny.  I was saying to myself "You mean the company you STOLE from the Qs who, in turn, were able to screw you over because of how you betrayed them?"  That's called karma, Nikolas.  

17 hours ago, ulkis said:

Jason/Sonny man-hug was one of the most awkward I have seen.

I think BM is awkward with a number of people on GH, but mostly with Moe.  The Jason/Sonny chemistry is definitely not there, and if the writers are smart, they will keep Jakeson out of the mob world.  BM can't play a credible enforcer.  He looks like Ordinary Joe to me in his scenes rather than an intimidating mob hit man that people are afraid of, and when he smiles as he threatens someone, it looks ridiculous.  Playing Jason Morgan was a terrible fit for him.  He should have been cast as Dillon Quartermaine.  I can see him and Wally Kurth having some great scenes as Quartermaines, but he is lost and out of his element trying to play a tough guy who is short on words.  BM likes to  go big in his scenes.  He is not comfortable at all with going small.

Michael's shoulders are nice. Also I've decided in those two seconds they were together Michael and Hayden have chemistry and they should try that out. They get conflict because she stole ELQ and she wouldn't be with the man who shot her in the head and Michael wouldn't be with a partner who is too similar to him.

Me too!  I thought they had potential also, and I liked that he was dismissive of her.  See, writers - THAT'S how you start a romance.  In the past, soap couples usually started out not liking each other and then slowly grew to care for one another.  Nowadays, it's insta-romance and sex after meeting the night before, and we're suppose to believe they are now madly in love.  That's just wrong.  Slow burn romances are how it should be done.  

16 hours ago, Perkie said:

I was never a huge fan of ME's but good lord I love Finn and Tracy together.  I also thought Michael and Tracy versus Hayden was well played.

I have to say that Finn is a wonderful surprise as a new character, and I would never have thought to pair him with Tracy.  Who would have?!  I don't see them in a romance at all, but as friends?  They work wonderfully.  I also agree about Michael/Tracy v. Hayden.  I loved how Tracy said what she said to Hayden and then looked at Michael to close the deal in terms of siding with her against Hayden, and he did.  Two Qs working together against an enemy.  More please.

Also loving Kevin and Laura together.  It's not forced, there's just a lightness between them.  

Love, love, love them together.  More of that also.

14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael, I think leaving the baby at the Qs house is a pretty big clue that Sabrina wanted someone there to take care of her baby. 

Michael knows that, but he wants to know WHY, and Tracy doesn't.  She just wants to care for the baby.  

Edited by Bishop

I'm sorry but why did the show spent wayyyy too long for Jason to not be Jason just for him to be back to Jason?

I liked the Jason that didn't kiss butt to Sonny and who didn't want any part of the mobster life. They re-made him (AGAIN!) but I didn't mind it because Billy Miller does cute and funny and much more light Jason. Maybe I'm bitter because Liz helped him get back to life and she's just out of the picture (I get for the sake of storytelling) but now he's all into Sam? Ugh, he was NOT into her and now he is??!! Explain! And no, I hate when stories change for the sake of the stories. The characters didn't so don't change them to suit the story. Gahhhh!!!!!

And Franco is weird I'm sorry. I don't want Liz anywhere near him. And Julian and Alexis, who cares? 

Who is that psychiatrist with what's her name Police Chief? They are at least kinda hot.

I'm so over this show and yet I'm watching it! This show is terrible and there are too many characters and storylines! And people I don't like, haha! But I will always come back and see what happens (don't have to watch much!)

And what is going on with Hayden and Nick? Are they into each other still? Is there a love/hate/angry sex thing going on there? I kinda missed it. I don't get that either but whatever to keep the characters on the canvas I guess.

Ok, rant done I think until I find another big reason to gripe. However you feel about Rebecca Herbst,  I don't think she deserves to be thrown some strange storyline. Give her a hot guy, 'comon writers!!!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I can't believe this is Michael's fate. I hated that kid since he first showed up on my screen. I should take joy in this! But even he's too good to be stuck with her and that kid.

Well, when he's got an entire family (that he mostly isn't even biologically related to) that he's raising,  the natural thing for a codependent young man with tons of psychological issues is to find the nearest young lady with issues.  Our Mikey has done just that.   Started with a Strooker, bounced to a grieving mother on the rebound,  to a bohemian liar, and now to a girl so never over her ex it couldn't be more clear if Sabrina tattooed "I heart Carrrrlos" on her forehead.  Michael has been taught from his mom that it's okay to stay in a relationship that's bad for you, while Sonny has taught him women always need saving from themselves even when they don't  (you know,  like when they've rejected you and had another man's baby).  From Jason, he probably learned how to bottle that axe handle rage.   Sadly, about now he could use AJ because if anyone knew how to bounce back like a champ from rejection, it was AJ.  AJ also knew how to tell the good ones from the bad ones.  He would start with "I had a great girl named Keesha, messed that up.  Met a girl named Courtney years later.  Total trainwreck.  Should have dropped that.  Man, I made a lot of mistakes.   We all do."   Jason only remembers like one person he loved since he now forgot Liz.  Sonny has never loved anyone besides himself,  and that's questionable.  Carly probably means well, but needs help.  A lot of help.  So yeah, I expected this for Michael.   

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, emjohnson03 said:

Ok, rant done I think until I find another big reason to gripe. However you feel about Rebecca Herbst,  I don't think she deserves to be thrown some strange storyline. Give her a hot guy, 'comon writers!!!

Unfortunately Frank thinks putting BH/Liz with RoHo/Franco is doing her a huge favor. RoHo is his star and he's letting BH have screentime with him. Never mind that Liz should never want to even look at Franco let alone allow her child to spend  time alone with him, become friends with him, and, let's face it because it's coming, fuck him.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Michael was right, imo.  Even Fin said that the baby should be examined, and Tracy just wanted to be Momma Bear.  Nothing wrong with that, but when a doctor tells you that the baby's health could be compromised and should be examined, you get the baby checked out at a hospital.  Also, Michael is looking for answers because Sabrina would never just abandon her baby, and again, Tracy just wanted to have the baby with her and let things play out.  Michael was right in this situation.

But he didn't need to take the baby and run to the hospital without saying goodbye.  That's rude!

And he seemed more concerned about showing Bree's baby off to fuckin' Fee than getting him medical attention.

• Love 4

I was so hoping the show would do a slow, ultra-melancholy version of "You've Got a Friend" during the Jason/Sonny scene.  Also, I kept yelling "oh, just kiss him already."  At least that scenario would've livened things up.  But Jason seems to be exhibiting the effects of the carbon monoxide leak that obviously is in Sam's penthouse and now they both sleepwalk thru scenes.  Though nice of Jason to offer to kill Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos for Sonny.  Ya know, for old times sake.  

If that baby is TC's real kid, he is an absolute doll.  Can we just have an hour of him and the Avery twins sitting on a blanket?

• Love 5