Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Does Liz not believe Jim Harvey's victims are entitled to their privacy? Why in the world would she encourage Franco to contact a group of strangers? He's not law enforcement investigating a crime, he's a private citizen and has no business prying into the painful history of sexual assault victims. It's also really tone deaf to have Franco, the guy who consistently tried to force forgiveness from the sufferers of his own sex crimes, to now be held up as a champion for victims' rights.

A little bit of precocious Emma goes a loooong way. Henri is similar to Henrik and Cesar is similar to Caesar, so obviously these things are all related, like what the fuck kind of logic is this? It's so tenuous and dumb.

Peter's "holy shit, are you serious?!" face during Nina's life story was my favorite part today. Hopefully he'll remember all that stuff for when she inevitably attacks him for lying about his identity, because if Nina can be forgiven for stealing a baby from the womb then surely she could extend that same forgiveness to Peter.

Edited by Linny
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Linny said:

Does Liz not believe Jim Harvey's victims are entitled to their privacy? Why in the world would she encourage Franco to contact a group of strangers? He's not law enforcement investigating a crime, he's a private citizen and has no business prying into the painful history of sexual assault victims. It's also really tone deaf to have Franco, the guy who consistently tried to force forgiveness from the sufferers of his own sex crimes, to now be held up as a champion for victims' rights. 

+1

And I'd imagine at least some of them would be all, "Hey, you're that artist SERIAL KILLER I saw on the news, go away please."

• Love 12

Given that Maxie doesn't appreciate people trying to force her to get along with Lulu, it's a tad hypocritical of her to try and force Nina and Peter together. Her hair looked nice though.

I wonder if it was Frank's idea too for Nina to shove a bunch of food in her mouth while talking.

The girl who plays Emma is cute, but I think a teen Emma would be more interesting and would help give Anna a reason to be in Port Charles. (Sometimes I wonder what the hell Anna is doing in town, given Robin lives in California and the WSB doesn't have an office in Port Charles.) But it's moot, the show is not interested in a teen scene that can do more than hold hands.

Grr at Emma shoving in a Spencer reference. 

Took me three replays to realize Drew said "how's Franco doing?"

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Linny said:

A little bit of precocious Emma goes a loooong way. Henri is similar to Henrik and Cesar is similar to Caesar, so obviously these things are all related, like what the fuck kind of logic is this? It's so tenuous and dumb.

It reminded of an improv show I was watching the other day and one of the actors had a prompt that was "a melodramatic private investigator finding ridiculous clues", and he kept saying stuff like "here's a banana peel . . . and a jar of rubber bands . . . it must have been the cat who committed the crime!"

• Love 2
17 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Why did Alexis enable Sam to go off on her PI adventure with Spinelli and Jason? By taking the children off Sam's hands and back to Port Charles Alexis freed her daughter to abandon the children literally and foist them off on someone else while she went to play detective.

In an odd parallel, Anna is also endangering her granddaughter by keeping her close during a spy operation.

And meanwhile Avery is missing and vulnerable with Mike because Carly didn't keep her word to meet them.

I think Sam needs to lose custody of Scout, Anna needs to be forbidden to see Emma for awhile, and Carly and Sonny need to lose custody of Avery.

Prior to watching yesterday's episode, someone was watching it in another room and I was overhearing bits and pieces.  When Alexis made that phone call at the end, I honestly thought she had called CPS on Sam.  I thought - Woah!  Alexis is going all tough love.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

but as far as Kiki knows, all he did was try to kiss her and she pulled away

He didn't try to kiss her, he did kiss.  Hauled her in to mack on her before she pulled away.  then at Kelly's he was all, 'hey lets have a relationship so I can get in your pants' and she shut him down again.  then he was all 'bygones, my bad'.  Then she finds out that the first four weeks of her shadow program are with him.  And then he refuses to let her deal with her baby sisters' disaperance.  So yeah she has every right to be suspicious of his behaviour.  

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Jenxee said:

I would have no problem with them playing the story out, but they don’t have to throw Sam’s relationship with Drew under the bus to do it.  Smacks of poor storytelling.

I agree that she should have been way more conflicted when Jason first got back.

Meanwhile this would be a perfect time for the writers to show c***** in Jason’s armor but they just won’t do it.  They insist that Jason be “perfect”.  And Guza’s not even there anymore.  I just don’t get it!  

Sam should have been conflicted immediately.  They could've then had Sam choose Drew and have Drew go through a crisis when he gets his memories back.  He will remember Kim, and he will finally wonder how much of his feelings for Sam are his, and how much were implanted with Jason's memories. 

Like others have stated over the months, it's frustrating that Drew spends so little time wondering about his past.  Could he spend five minutes wondering if there's a wife and other children out there?  Most military men are married.  I'm sure we're supposed to believe that when the military came after Drew to arrest him for AWOL he was told he was single.  That doesn't mean he didn't have a girlfriend/ex-girlfriend with children.  Does he not have one single friend, co-worker, military buddy who could show up and flesh out his past?

4 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

I kept wondering this, but Show needed a way for Ava to be portrayed as a Monstah and Horrible Person, so of course, the FBI is going to be involved ready to shoot Mike, and it will be Ava's fault.

I'm hoping the FBI agents are Mulder and Scully, they find Mike, who tells them Avery has been taken by aliens, and after a while, we find out Avery was returned in the year 1995, and grew up to be Francesca. Although Michael realizes he dated his sister niece, Sonny and Carly are thrilled they have a Morgan replacement to mold and to preen over, even if she's a Girl Child Woman. Bonus: She already hates Ava for being mean to her at Kelly. Special 55th Anniversary/Nurses Ball appearance by Casey the Alien.

I also wonder if this will be used to put a wedge between Nelle and Ava.  I don't think the revelation of the Carly gaslighting would upset Ava very much, but the fact that it supposedly allowed a confused Mike to take off with Avery and endanger her will piss her off.  Maybe she will use this info to attempt to get back into the good graces of CarSon.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Linny said:

THIS. Franco cannot be redeemed, precisely because the writers continue to paint him with a creepy fascination, obsession, and involvement with sexual assault victims and crimes done to the victims. He was about to marry Liz, who is a past victim. He tried to make Sam think he had abused/raped her. He and his lawyer claimed that his tumor caused him to rape, torture and kill more victims. He tracked down and baited Jim Harvey, a perpetrator, apparently intending to cross-question, confront, and kill him. And now he wants to find and pry into the painful stories of assault victims he hasn't met so he can play a champion's role on their behalf?

Don't you believe it. This is a new way for Franco to stay involved vicariously in the salacious details and suffering of these strangers. He will dig up new stories to tantalize his imagination, all the while pretending sympathy and/or outrage, getting public admiration and Liz's esteem for himself in the process.

Get this awful sick character off my TV screen, please.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Isn't that Kim and Oscar?

Sure 14-15 years ago, but Drew's disappearance did not alter their life.  I'm saying he knows now that he had one child, why doesn't he wonder if there's a current/ex-girlfriend with a kid or two?

• Love 3

I expect that it will end up being Nelle's or Ava' s fault but ...

If Carly told Pilar about Mike's condition,  then it is Pilar' s fault for leaving Avery alone with Mike. If Carly didn't tell her,  then it's Carly's fault.  And Sonny's for not arranging adequate care for Mike.

I just heard a clip from Barbara Bush's commencement speech "Mothers and Fathers,  if you have children,  you must put those children first." Sam, are you listening?  I wonder how Alexis explained to Drewthat Sam sent her children home with grandma so she could do capers with Jason.

• Love 9

I am so adverse to uber precocious children. Emma was extremely annoying. 

Peter's reaction to Nina's story was pretty priceless. 

Dr. Bensch is a jerk. He's also gross. What I'm getting is that TJ should technically have gotten the shadow job, but because Dr. Perv had the deciding vote, Kiki was chosen. 

Please stop with the whole Franco should find the other children who have been molested by Uncle Jim. That stuff is personal and Liz has no business suggesting something like that. I also never wanna see them have sex again. 

• Love 7

I am a Liz fan, but I wanted to punch her today.  My ex-husband was a molestation survivor and his therapist told me NOT to talk about it with him, that's what the doctor is for, they can dump the shit there and then go home, but to have it there too was too much.  Seems to make sense.

• Love 6

Not to mention, Jim Harvey's victims might not have shared that part of their lives with their family members or friends. It's up to them if/when they want to disclose what happened. It shouldn't be revealed because Franco feels the need to contact all the victims.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

Given that Maxie doesn't appreciate people trying to force her to get along with Lulu, it's a tad hypocritical of her to try and force Nina and Peter together. Her hair looked nice though.

I wonder if it was Frank's idea too for Nina to shove a bunch of food in her mouth while talking.

The girl who plays Emma is cute, but I think a teen Emma would be more interesting and would help give Anna a reason to be in Port Charles. (Sometimes I wonder what the hell Anna is doing in town, given Robin lives in California and the WSB doesn't have an office in Port Charles.) But it's moot, the show is not interested in a teen scene that can do more than hold hands.

Grr at Emma shoving in a Spencer reference. 

Took me three replays to realize Drew said "how's Franco doing?"

I honestly can't stand Emma or the acting of the actress. :/ I'm glad the writing has her actually appreciating her mother, but other than that, they write her as way too fucking cutesy and perfect and it's annoying as hell.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

The writing for Sam would change whenever the writers wanted to portray a new plot or story. That's what would happen. For example, she was still investigating and "adventuring" with both Silas and Patrick. 

The writers always wanted to contrast Jason vs.  New Guy. Sam always suffered because of it because she then looked inconsistent.

Reminds me of Sam telling Elizabeth she was "falling in love" with GV's Lucky, wanted to go camping with Lucky, Cam and Jake, an d generally play family when Lucky had visitation with the boys.  Then she and Lucky argued because she wanted to get her PI license but he objected to her getting herself into dangerous situations.  Then Jason and Sam decided to 'work together' in going after runaways Michael and Kristina. During that time which was clearly a setup for Jasam to 'fall in love again', there was some implication that Lucky was boring while Sam was always a ride or die chick at heart. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Reminds me of Sam telling Elizabeth she was "falling in love" with GV's Lucky, wanted to go camping with Lucky, Cam and Jake, an d generally play family when Lucky had visitation with the boys.  Then she and Lucky argued because she wanted to get her PI license but he objected to her getting herself into dangerous situations.  Then Jason and Sam decided to 'work together' in going after runaways Michael and Kristina. During that time which was clearly a setup for Jasam to 'fall in love again', there was some implication that Lucky was boring while Sam was always a ride or die chick at heart. 

Correct. This is the same story structure they followed with Sam/Patrick and now they're doing it with Sam/Drew.

Why do Liz and Franco sleep in the same bed as Lulu and Dante?  I mean, right? 

Are the two couples down on their luck, and sharing an apartment — one couple lives there in the day and other the night? Or is the show’s budget just that cheap? 

Edited by Francie
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Sam was randomly Happy Housewife with Patrick

Yes, after they were "adventure buddies." Then Jake Doe came around and he was the one she went out with while Patrick had to act like her father.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Peter's reaction to Nina's story was pretty priceless. 

I loved how Nina told her story, too. I also thought Maxie deserved it. I get why she wants those two to like each other, but as long as they aren't actively sabotaging each other, Maxie needs to back off.

I didn't mind Emma. The headmistress was played by Caroline Lagerfelt, a H!ITG.

1 hour ago, Benji said:

It shouldn't be revealed because Franco feels the need to contact all the victims.

He doesn't, though. Elizabeth, the rape survivor (!!), is pushing him to contact these people. It's heinously intrusive and presumptuous.

You know, I'm torn about the Bensch/Lauren scenes. Bensch is right that she can't do anything to help find Avery and Mike, and doctors need to put their personal problems aside and do their job. On the other hand, a missing sibling isn't nothing.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Perkie said:

He didn't try to kiss her, he did kiss.  Hauled her in to mack on her before she pulled away.  then at Kelly's he was all, 'hey lets have a relationship so I can get in your pants' and she shut him down again.  then he was all 'bygones, my bad'.  Then she finds out that the first four weeks of her shadow program are with him.  And then he refuses to let her deal with her baby sisters' disaperance.  So yeah she has every right to be suspicious of his behaviour.  

I’m just disappointed this show isn’t going directly to “Kiki goes to HR.” 

Rather than make this a long, drawn out ordeal, show it like how it should be dealt with. How it would be dealt with in today’s age.  The show shouldn’t be sending the message that a sexual harassment victim should legitimately be afraid of reporting completely inappropriate conduct.   They should not be telling a story of a young woman NOT knowing when a line has been crossed, when it has been crossed as blatantly as it has here. They should not be telling a story of a young woman not reporting for fear of retaliation. No hospital — at least no hospital that doesn’t want a discrimination administrative complaint — is going to find against Kiki. Either her claim will be substantiated, or it won’t. If it isn’t, they’ll separate Dr. Letch from Kiki.  If this is the third, fourth, fifth time Dr. Letch has been reported, it’ll be time for a big ol’ sit down. 

No alleged accuser is going to get railroaded.  No alleged victim should be in fear of losing their job, etc.  Report it. Have safeguards put in place. Bing, bam, done. 

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Sure 14-15 years ago, but Drew's disappearance did not alter their life.  I'm saying he knows now that he had one child, why doesn't he wonder if there's a current/ex-girlfriend with a kid or two?

Maybe I'm wrong (perfectly understandable since the writing on this show is shit) but I got the impression that Drew was kidnapped by Faison for his plans, right after the relationship with Kim. That's why she couldn't find him and why the SEALS thought he went AWOL. Because he was scheduled for the 3-month mission but instead just vanished. And, assuming he was then being mind controlled or whatever to wipe all of his memories and implant Jason's, would he have had access to date anyone else? Because I've just always assumed he was kidnapped and locked up until Helena sent him out to Port Charles, where he first showed up in the hospital as Jake Doe. 

• Love 2

I think Drew was kidnapped in the same year as Jason's shooting, not 14 years ago.  

I actually watched yesterday's episode instead of fast forwarding through the whole thing and 2 things stood out.

First, I don't mind that Ava wants the FBI involved.  As of now they've been gone overnight.  They could easily have left PC or even NY, so wider police involvement is absolutely called for, and if saying it's a kidnapping gets that to happen, fuck yes it's a kidnapping!

2 what the hell was with Dante?  LIke, saving a file and taking her laptop off the bed is such a problem, she's too interested in her job!!! Dios Mio!!  WTF was with that scene?  I'm sorry I don't want an expensive piece of tech that has files I might want later to get tossed on the floor.  And I was writing something, let me PRESS A BUTTON!!  That was totally out of his character as far as I've known it this many years in.  

And the Franco thing... I don't know.  It was obviously Liz pushing for him to go talk to those other victims, but he's probably going to do it, and I don't wanna see that.  I've seen this from the other side in a way and it's not pretty.  

A man was arrested and sent to jail for molesting his kid, so a member of his family decided to call his ex wife and warn her that it had happened and to talk to her daughters (because he had been their stepdad and part of their lives for a few years) and make sure that nothing had happened to them.  And the whole family heard about it, and then one of the daughters disclosed that she had been abused.  She has not, under any circumstances, wanted to talk to her mother about it, or for anyone to know.  She barely acknowledged it to herself and having it thrown out there messed her up and sent her into a tailspin.  That was horrible to watch and I super don't want to see it on TV.

Edited by ouinason
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I honestly can't stand Emma or the acting of the actress. :/ I'm glad the writing has her actually appreciating her mother, but other than that, they write her as way too fucking cutesy and perfect and it's annoying as hell.

They wrote her mom Robin the same way when she was Emma's age--super saccharine sweet, immaculate, prissy, mannered, wide-eyed princess. It was annoying then too.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Francie said:

No alleged accuser is going to get railroaded.  No alleged victim should be in fear of losing their job, etc.  Report it. Have safeguards put in place. Bing, bam, done. 

I think the corporate world may be ahead of the academic world in this area. Kiki is in a highly vulnerable position in medicine, a very competitive field. She is at the start of a long learning curve. Medicine traditionally has an atmosphere of prejudice and even "hazing" against the young and vulnerable women and men who are struggling to keep their feet on the ladder. Besides the military, in how many other fields are sleep deprivation, shaming and rudeness, and bullying considered fair methods during training? Actually Bensch may not be so unique among his peers in using sexual harassment as a cruel means of handling an idealistic young female who aspires in a traditional masculine-dominated field. 

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

They wrote her mom Robin the same way when she was Emma's age--super saccharine sweet, immaculate, prissy, mannered, wide-eyed princess. It was annoying then too.

OMG yes!  And the three "godfathers" and Uncle Duke.  Blech.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

She was a million times a better actress. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:
9 hours ago, Francie said:

I think the corporate world may be ahead of the academic world in this area. Kiki is in a highly vulnerable position in medicine, a very competitive field.

The other thing too, is that according to both TJ and Kiki herself, she wasn't deserving of the shadow position, at least, according to academics.  TJ, apparently, is a stronger student (and who knows how many others) over Kiki.  If she blows the whistle, it becomes a he said, she said and people may not beleive that Bensch gave her the position without something in return on her part.  He can easily lie and say they've been sleeping together, which is why he gave her the shadow program and now she's complaining.  It's one of the reasons she should have told Epiphany when she saw her shadow schedule and saw that it was all Bensch all the time.  Have something on record with someone before it goes too far.  

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I loved how Nina told her story, too

I'm not a fan of MST and her tics but that made me laugh.  How she spilled out all the cray cray then leans back and says, "your turn".  I also loved, 'I dated a guy that the entiiiiiire town hated.  Than I married a man that the entiiiiire town hated"

7 hours ago, ouinason said:

I think Drew was kidnapped in the same year as Jason's shooting, not 14 years ago.  

That's the story we were told but we live in retcon town so who knows what it will be next.  

7 hours ago, ouinason said:

what the hell was with Dante?  LIke, saving a file and taking her laptop off the bed is such a problem, she's too interested in her job!!! Dios Mio!!  WTF was with that scene?

Yeah, that was just stupid plot point to show that he hates her job and to give then two seconds of strife.  Like why have her not plug in the phone and then, oops the phone is plugged in and he gets his messages.  That went nowhere.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I also loved, 'I dated a guy that the entiiiiiire town hated.  Than I married a man that the entiiiiire town hated"

She wasn't even talking about Valentine. She meant Ric because she said that he married her for her money.

2 hours ago, Perkie said:

The other thing too, is that according to both TJ and Kiki herself, she wasn't deserving of the shadow position, at least, according to academics.  TJ, apparently, is a stronger student (and who knows how many others) over Kiki.  If she blows the whistle, it becomes a he said, she said and people may not beleive that Bensch gave her the position without something in return on her part.  He can easily lie and say they've been sleeping together, which is why he gave her the shadow program and now she's complaining.  It's one of the reasons she should have told Epiphany when she saw her shadow schedule and saw that it was all Bensch all the time.  Have something on record with someone before it goes too far.  

Agree with all of this. 

Also, it was lovely seeing TJ yesterday.  I can do without Molly and her screeching, but he is always a welcome sight.  Yes, please do volunteer at the hospital more, dude (hear that, writers?).

3 hours ago, Perkie said:
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not a fan of MST and her tics but that made me laugh.  How she spilled out all the cray cray then leans back and says, "your turn". 

I usually tune out Nina (and concentrate on how hot MSt looks), but her Minute Oral History made me pause the DVR and give her a standing Ovation.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Perkie said:
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not a fan of MST and her tics but that made me laugh.  How she spilled out all the cray cray then leans back and says, "your turn".  I also loved, 'I dated a guy that the entiiiiiire town hated.  Than I married a man that the entiiiiire town hated"

I know. KSt's "Oh, brother" expressions were also funny. (Though, Maxie, what did you expect?) That whole bit was very well done.

Nina has dated and married more than one "guy that the entiiiiiire town hated." Heh.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. KSt's "Oh, brother" expressions were also funny. (Though, Maxie, what did you expect?) That whole bit was very well done.

Nina has dated and married more than one "guy that the entiiiiiire town hated." Heh.

I, too, loved Nina's nonchalant way of saying that entire speech and her last line about having a little girl that was the living embodiment/representation of the child she lost was the closest she has ever come to saying out loud why she wanted Charlotte so desperately, that she was willing to marry a psychopathic murderer and actively work to keep that child from her mother to get the child she wanted.

• Love 1

I'm seeing red. Avery is not Josslyn's sister and Mike is not her grandfather. Her dad is Jax and he is a million times better than Sonny. And, if memory serves, is unable to come back to Port Charles because of something Sonny did. Joss had officially gone from boring to hated in my book. 

• Love 9

Is Carly pregnant or just gaining weight? I’ve noticed the weight gain in the past few weeks and today she kept her coat over her belly the entire show. Hmmmm.

• Love 2

St. Franco: Poor Sonny and Ava, I can't even imagine what they are going through.

Me: You didn't give a fuck about that when you aided and abetted Avery's first kidnapping sans tumor, dillhole.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'm seeing red. Avery is not Josslyn's sister and Mike is not her grandfather. Her dad is Jax and he is a million times better than Sonny. And, if memory serves, is unable to come back to Port Charles because of something Sonny did. Joss had officially gone from boring to hated in my book. 

I think they hand-waved that Sonny "fixed it" so now Jax can come back into the country, but your point still stands.

Also, my 'red' moment was the other day when one of the idiots (Sonny, Carly or Michael--can't remember which one) said "Avery loves and trusts Mike."  Yeah, she just fucking met him, so no, shovel that shit somewhere else, Corinthii.

• Love 6

Why is Drew being nice to Carly?  She's a bitch who dropped him the minute he wasn't her BFF Jason and went out of her way to try and ruin his marriage.  I mean, feel bad about the whole Avery stitch, but Carly can take an Uber to the hospital.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

St. Franco: Poor Sonny and Ava, I can't even imagine what they are going through.

Me: You didn't give a fuck about that when you aided and abetted Avery's first kidnapping sans tumor, dillhole.

Between that and Liz talking to Drew about how Betsy could think to let that man (Jim Harvey) into her home around her children, the rage was strong in this episode. The writers don't care that they constantly undermine Franco's "redemption," and they are constantly throwing Liz under the bus in their numerous attempts to do so.  

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sam told Lucky she was scared the entire time she was with Jason, rme.  The constant need to change the character with each man is why I don't believe any of Sam's pairings.

Elizabeth is stuck with Franco, just like Jason has been stuck with Sam for years.  It boils down to pets / gets being more important than character's overall history on the show.  I could never buy Jason taking Sam back after she terrorized his kid and Sam clearly has no problem being back with the dude that threatened to put a bullet in her head.

#FreeElizabethWebber!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Sam told Lucky she was scared the entire time she was with Jason, rme.  The constant need to change the character with each man is why I don't believe any of Sam's pairings.

Elizabeth is stuck with Franco, just like Jason has been stuck with Sam for years.  It boils down to pets / gets being more important than character's overall history on the show.  I could never buy Jason taking Sam back after she terrorized his kid and Sam clearly has no problem being back with the dude that threatened to put a bullet in her head.

#FreeElizabethWebber!

Never mind.  Misread what you wrote.  

Edited by Hater
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I seriously don't know how much more of Liz's cheerleading I can take, it's all she ever does now.  Even her being a talk-to in another story would be a relief for me.

FF her scenes with Franco like me!

• Love 1

Sheesh, Joss called Ava a "horrible witch of a mom" and then got showered in praise by Oscar, guess her transformation into Carly 2.0 is complete. I hated how she blurred the lines and claimed Mike as her grandfather, because no. She's a Jacks, NOT a Corinthos. It's probably a good thing Jax isn't on the show right now, you just know there'd be a bullshit reason for Joss to side with Sonny over her father.

I think the line "Mike has Alzheimer's" was repeated about five times today. I got it y'all, my memory's fine, no need to keep reminding me. Will this incident with Avery prompt Sonny to put Mike in an assisted living facility? Because I don't know how much longer the show can sustain Mike in this situation.

Imagine you're one of Jim Harvey's victims and some man seeks you out to discuss what happened to you. And it's not just any man, it's Franco, notorious artist/serial killer. Would you be okay with that? That's the scenario they're setting up here, and it leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. 

All Drew's talk about what makes a good mom REALLY has me hoping he gets pissed about Sam foisting the kids on Alexis so she can gallivant with Jason. He allowed Sam time alone with the kids even though it cost him time with Scout, he has every right to be upset that instead his daughter has been handed off to her grandmother.

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Yes, THIS.   Seriously writers, are you not aware of what you're writing or do you think most of us have forgotten Franco's past.  

• Love 5