Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Someone please explain to me like I'm Sonny, because I'm confused about where this Ask Man Landers story is right now. Don't know why I care, but here goes. Doesn't everyone know now that Nathan is AML ? He was outed at that party that Spinelli was at

Nathan was outted and everyone not in the know believes he's Man Landers.  But Amy is actually Man Landers, and since they took money from the book publishing and spent it, under the pretense that Nathan was ML than apparently that's committing fraud.  So Nathan and Amy's concern is that someoen will find out that Nathan isn't actually ML and send their sorry asses to prison.  That's why they wanted to end things.  

Maxie on the other hand, is being harrassed by jealous wimmins, who don't think she should be with hot Nathan, and she's tired of it, as well she wants her job back at Crimson.  So, she asked that they keep pretending  a littel longer so she can do an article about "the woman behind the man".  But her ego will clearly get N & A in trouble with the truth.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Someone please explain to me like I'm Sonny, because I'm confused about where this Ask Man Landers story is right now. Don't know why I care, but here goes. Doesn't everyone know now that Nathan is AML ? He was outed at that party that Spinelli was at ? And fans have been showing up at his apartment. But he and Amy are still talking about being "found out" and committing fraud and they also don't want Mac to find out ? I haven't paid too close attention and actually hoping this story would just end already.

Nathan seems to have no idea about what fraud is. If Amy the writer and Nathan the face of Ass Landers are both happy with him pretending to be the author, why would it be fraud. The publisher won't care as long as the books are being sold and the truth isn't criminal or shocking or important. No one would care.

If they really wanted to tackle an opioid-abuse story, the OD should be Oscar.

No it should have been SBJason who has been pumped up with drugs for the past five years and everyone in Port Charles would actually care about it, Monica non-interest today in the 2 Jason notwithstanding.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Someone please explain to me like I'm Sonny, because I'm confused about where this Ask Man Landers story is right now. Don't know why I care, but here goes. Doesn't everyone know now that Nathan is AML ? He was outed at that party that Spinelli was at ? And fans have been showing up at his apartment. But he and Amy are still talking about being "found out" and committing fraud and they also don't want Mac to find out ? I haven't paid too close attention and actually hoping this story would just end already.

Everybody knows that Nathan's face is the face of AML.  But what they don't know is that Amy2.0 is the real author of the column. The fraud they're committing that Nathan referred to today is letting people think he's writing the column. 

6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course the OD in GH is Chet.

How is this even possible?  I though he was in a VA hospital wherever Amy was visiting him, meaning, unable to get around.  How could he possibly end up in PC if he wasn't mobile?  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

If Amy the writer and Nathan the face of Ass Landers are both happy with him pretending to be the author

Something about the men who write in to Man Landers beleive they're talking to a man and would be horrified to learn they're actually taking advice from a woman .  They would revolt, the book would tank, the book publisher would be pissed, yada yada yada 

19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Something about the men who write in to Man Landers beleive they're talking to a man and would be horrified to learn they're actually taking advice from a woman .  They would revolt, the book would tank, the book publisher would be pissed, yada yada yada 

Meanwhile, this advice column marketed towards men is attracting female groupies, which is another weirdness to me.

Just stop it, Show.  Stop.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Meanwhile, this advice column marketed towards men is attracting female groupies

They only attracted the groupies once Nathan was outted at the book launch.  Because Nathan is so hawt that all the wimmins would immediately find out where he lives and show up there and bother his wife on Twitter.  Because that what we wimmins do.  

• Love 6

But wasn't the groupies' whole narrative that Man Landers' advice made their boyfriends/husbands better dudes...so that made them stalk Man Landers at home instead of enjoying their better dudes?  I mean, sure, think he's hot, but actually stalk him at home and be bitchy to his wife?

...I have to stop thinking about this this second.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Valentin is so worried of what Charlotte will think of him if she finds out what he did to Claudette that he agrees to help Cassandra. Besides the fact that he is only getting himself into more trouble and possibly costing himself custody of Charlotte, why is he so worried? He'll just lie and downplay everything to his daughter just like he did about him murdering her uncle / Spencer's papa.

• Love 3

Oh great, another new character that I don't care about...and to make it even worse, it means squeaky Amy will appear more.  My ears, my ears!

I thought Maxie had matured a little, but I guess not. 

Alexis and Julian...just pathetic people. 

I DID like Cassandra being sneaky; we need a good female villain now that Helena is gone.  And even though Valentin has been watered down, I can't help but like him.  I don't know why.

I like Finn, too, even though he doesn't have much to do right now, but I've liked the actor for years, so I'll keep watching him.

• Love 1

Thanks, everyone. That's what I thought but, like I said, not paying close attention to this story which just won't end. Hate Amy and hate how they're making Maxie out to be so awful. And now hate that Chet is in the opioid story.

• Love 2

I'm confused about the whole Anna/Valentin/Cassandra thing.  I thought it all started because Anna wanted to bust Valentin for something.  And then she was going to use Cassandra to get at Val?  But now she wants Cassandra and is going to use Val to get at her?  Do I have that right?

2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Steve Burton got really old looking since he was last on GH. I don't recall him looking so old on Y&R. I guess it could be the makeup and lighting but his face looks rough. Still better then me but rough. LOL!!!

and why does it always look like he is where pink lipstick?

• Love 1

I really liked Cassandra's outfit today.  Generally I like the way they dress her.  Maybe I'm old.

Monica asked what do they need to do to stop the opioid crisis.  White Coat Black Art had a good bit on it last week.  Essentially they suggested that since most people get addicted to opioids because of real physical painhttp://www.cbc.ca/radio/whitecoat/getting-to-zero-how-one-man-weaned-himself-off-prescription-opiods-1.4386233/how-one-man-got-off-prescription-opioids-and-got-his-life-back-1.4386609, doctors go back to referring to the alternate pain management techniques such as hypnosis and physiotherapy instead of trying to fix everything with a pill.  A very addictive and now dangerous pill.

Ass Man Landers is so far past it's Best Before date it's not even funny.  Just give it an opioid and put it out of its pain.

18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't get why everyone is so convinced Drew's death certificate is legit. Even within the story it doesn't make sense.

If ever there was an unreliable narrator, it's Andre.

Also hilarious was Diane's delivery of "that's sad" re Julian's beating.

Carolyn Hennessy's delivery is funny but the line makes me think less of Diane.  For one thing, Sonny and Jason, who she does her best to get off the hook every time, have done much worse thing than Julian. For another for the last few appearance, Julian has presented as a deeply depressed man, willing to take the worst punishments because of the wrong he's done.  All of my mental health training tells me that Julian a person who needs help. (Also, contrast that to Sonny who never thinks he's done anything wrong and continues to attack Ava even after stealing her child from her.) Scotty should care because it's basic human decency to care.  Also Scotty was Julian's lawyer and maybe he thinks that if he had done a better job, Julian wouldn't be in this situation.

Bless Jason for telling Liz that Franco's tumor defense changed nothing. That's exactly right, no excuse can change the fact that people Jason loves were hurt by Franco. Those actions and their ramifications cannot be erased, no matter how much Liz champions Franco.

Nothing can change the fact that people Jason says he loves were hurt by Franco.  But the whole definition point of the insanity defense is that " the defendant is not responsible for their actions due to an episodic or persistent psychiatric disease at the time of the criminal act." It's even in Hammurabi's Code back in 1754 BC.

Anything Franco has done since the tumor was removed is fair game for JaSix.  But while the actions and their results cannot be erased, Franco also cannot be blamed now for his actions then that came about from the tumor.

• Love 3

Jason has brain damage, he's still responsible for being a mob enforcer. That's a choice. 

20 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Franco also cannot be blamed now for his actions then that came about from the tumor

JFFranco monologued that he murdered his first victim out of curiosity, not compulsion. It was a choice, not a need.  There's no indication that the tumor made him murder people.in fact, the GH doctors said that it was possible that it altered his personality, but they have no idea whether it did - or if it had, how. And Franco is still a piece of shit, there hasn't been some huge personally shift; he's just not actively murdering people and turning them into shitty art anymore. But it was always a choice. So far as anyone can tell, it's still just a choice.

20 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Carolyn Hennessy's delivery is funny but the line makes me think less of Diane.

She gives the exact number of fucks that most people would give if the lying POS who tried to murder her best friend got beat up in prison - where he'd been locked up for trying to murder her best friend. It had nothing to do with Sonny/Jason; it's not a moral stance, it's personal.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm confused about the whole Anna/Valentin/Cassandra thing.  I thought it all started because Anna wanted to bust Valentin for something.  And then she was going to use Cassandra to get at Val?  But now she wants Cassandra and is going to use Val to get at her?  Do I have that right?

It was because Anna had a weird obsession thing going on with Valentin. But now that Val had told her that he knows what she is up to and he is more reasonable person to get close to Cassandra than Finn, she is fine with using him to get Cassandra. Plus, she still gets to indulge in her weird obsession with Valentin if they are secretly working together.

2 hours ago, rur said:

Everybody knows that Nathan's face is the face of AML.  But what they don't know is that Amy2.0 is the real author of the column. The fraud they're committing that Nathan referred to today is letting people think he's writing the column. 

What's driving me crazy about the "fraud" aspect of this ridiculous Ask Man Landers storyline is that ghostwriting is not a new thing. Granted, Amy and Nathan came to that arrangement in a backwards way and they don't seem to have any written agreement between them, but no one is being defrauded any more than when a celebrity slaps his name on a biography of himself, lets it be marketed as an autobiography, but uses a real writer to write it.

That writers are getting paid to write this storyline, yet don't seem to know this, is making me sick.

I felt really bad for both the Maxie Jones character and for Kirsten Storms, today. I had thought the Ask Man Landers storyline couldn't get worse, but now it is undoing every bit of character growth Maxie has made since the surrogacy debacle. Kirsten is far more talented than this and Maxie shouldn't feel threatened by him.

Edited by General Days
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Nina shoveling down her ice cream sundae and then starting in on Charlotte's while Charlotte was distracted by Cassandra was the only interesting thing that happened today.

When Nina eagerly plucked off her cherry... then licked it and put it on the table, I was expecting a scene similar to the infamous Fusion donut scene from AMC where all the girls excitedly grabbed donuts, then proceeded to put them apart and lick their fingers without actually consuming any of the donuts. I was pleased to see Nina actually eating hers (and Charlotte's as well).

• Love 2
12 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Besides representing his sister, Scott is one of the few who doesn't worship Sonny and Jason whilst ignoring their violent crime from which these vile thugs earn their livelihood. 

Sure, but that doesn't have anything to do with why Scotty would care about Julian.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Does the publisher know about Amy?

I don't think so, but if/since Nathan gave the publisher the book they contracted for, I'm not sure how much of an issue this would be. Usually ghostwriter problems happen when the named author doesn't live up to the agreement with the ghostwriter. I'm trying not to spend too much time thinking about it, because GH has never been good about legal issues, even back in the days when they could afford a courtroom full of extras to play the jury and the gallery.

7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Sure, but that doesn't have anything to do with why Scotty would care about Julian.

I think it has been shown that Scott cares about Ava. Julian is his client. Alexis is someone Scott respects. I can get him worrying enough about Julian to go to her. I've got bigger problem-fish to fry with this fakata show, right now.

It's hilarious to me how much I was dreading Burton's return and the two-Jasons storyline, but it has really been the only one that has grabbed my interest. 

I do think Anna, Finn, and Valentin could be part of an interesting opioid storyline, but have no confidence this team can write one. 

I when I was catching up with the conversation earlier (particularly the Liz v. Sam stuff), I kept thinking that this is another example of how Sonny ruins everything. Normal, flawed characters, who might lie and/or show any weakness any given human might, have to take it to the next level (beyond the regular soapy level) so that they can be seen as "bad" and I think that's largely because this show has made a fricking mobster its patron saint. Ugh.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Perkie said:
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Meanwhile, this advice column marketed towards men is attracting female groupies

They only attracted the groupies once Nathan was outted at the book launch.  Because Nathan is so hawt that all the wimmins would immediately find out where he lives and show up there and bother his wife on Twitter.  Because that what we wimmins do.  

I don't find it weird that women read AML—we read GQ and Esquire and other things aimed at men—but it's insulting (and TFGH misogyny) how the AML fans are being written.

33 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Carolyn Hennessy's delivery is funny but the line makes me think less of Diane.

She gives the exact number of fucks that most people would give if the lying POS who tried to murder her best friend, got beat up in prison - where he'd been locked up for trying to murder her best friend. It had nothing to do with Sonny/Jason, it's not a moral stance, it's personal.

Exactly. Also, Sonny and Jason allow her to buy Cartullo clothing. Julian does not.

30 minutes ago, General Days said:

What's driving me crazy about the "fraud" aspect of this ridiculous Ask Man Landers storyline is that ghostwriting is not a new thing.

Ugh, I KNOW. That's all Amy and Nathan have to say. It's so galactically stupid.

30 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Does the publisher know about Amy?

They think she's Nathan's manager.

19 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Julian pays him to?

• Love 2

I don't care about Amy, Chet or this flipping Man Landers story.  

Maxie having an opioid problem when she came back to town would have been a nod to her previous role as Lucky's drug pusher and having heart issues.

Monica was on two days in a role!  Wow.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Julian pays him to?

I could go with that!

2 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Maxie having an opioid problem when she came back to town would have been a nod to her previous role as Lucky's drug pusher and having heart issues.

It could have been a good story, but I don't know if it would have been a good idea to have KSt have a story where she would have to look or act as if she were on drugs after she spent the latter half of last year looking emaciated.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

I could go with that!

It could have been a good story, but I don't know if it would have been a good idea to have KSt have a story where she would have to look or act as if she were on drugs after she spent the latter half of last year looking emaciated.

Damn.  I forgot all about KSt's health issues.   

• Love 1

I've gotta roll my eyes at Liz telling SBJason it's  "highly unlikely" that either he or BMJason is Drew, due to the death certificate. Umm, Liz, hon, you knew quite well that Lucky was not Jake's biological father when his name was printed on that birth certificate, and you know that your son Jake, your young love Lucky, and your dear friend Robin were all declared dead but came BACK. She should pretty much be assuming that BMJason is Drew after her conversation with Jason, who is behaving and speaking exactly as she remembers. Sheesh. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, General Days said:

I felt really bad for both the Maxie Jones character and for Kirsten Storms, today. I had thought the Ask Man Landers storyline couldn't get worse, but now it is undoing every bit of character growth Maxie has made since the surrogacy debacle. Kirsten is far more talented than this and Maxie shouldn't feel threatened by him.

I'm not sure I've mentioned this, but I think it's really lame that Maxie - who's worked in the fashion/publishing field for a long time - can only hold on to her job via this scam slash because of who her husband "is".  Ewww.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Ass Man Landers is so far past it's Best Before date it's not even funny.  Just give it an opioid and put it out of its pain.

THIS!! And Maxie is becoming less likeable every time we see her. What a whiney narcissistic bitch.

The Julexis story is like moldy leftovers. The show just invented a lame excuse to re-connect the actor when he reupped and came back. Too much water has gone under the bridge for this couple to be interesting or dynamic.

Cassandra is boring and has no appealing human qualities or vulnerabilities.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm not sure I've mentioned this, but I think it's really lame that Maxie - who's worked in the fashion/publishing field for a long time - can only hold on to her job via this scam slash because of who her husband "is".  Ewww.

I don't know why they don't have Maxie start a fashion blog. Be a freelance stylist/editor. Be the fashion editor at the PC paper, whatever that is these days. There are so many fashion-related jobs they could give her, but instead she has to be involved in this insanely stupid AML idiocy. And I hate how she's treating Amy 2.0, which also makes me fear they're going to revive that stupid HS bullying story that was being dangled earlier on.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't know why they don't have Maxie start a fashion blog. Be a freelance stylist/editor. Be the fashion editor at the PC paper, whatever that is these days. There are so many fashion-related jobs they could give her, but instead she has to be involved in this insanely stupid AML idiocy. And I hate how she's treating Amy 2.0, which also makes me fear they're going to revive that stupid HS bullying story that was being dangled earlier on.

I wouldn't mind Maxie turning into Emily Weiss type entrepreneur (Into the Gloss and the make up brand Glossier). Makes sense considering her ties to her annoying asshat of a baby daddy, who could probably set up a pretty user friendly blog for her. Also cool for Nina to lose her absolute shit if her firing Maxie gave Maxie the push she needed to strike out on her own and becomes successful, Nina feeling that Maxie isn't being punished by the universe for betraying her. Bonus points if Michael (who I admittedly hate, but would be good in this situation) became her venture capitalist as a way to get back at Nina for endangering and kidnapping Avery. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3

Man, that was subtle.

"Drugs are bad!  It's everyone's business to fight them!" (And that means YOU, Finn). 

"Let me cozy up to your wife and kid!" (In a long, drawn out manner).  And please burn that dress, Cassie.  You look like a milkmaid.  And stay back from MS, because the way she attacked both sundaes, you could be next on the menu.

Maxie's self absorption and the career disaster(s) about to strike!  Why sacrifice her to prop Amy and Detective Dull?

• Love 4
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

Nathan seems to have no idea about what fraud is. If Amy the writer and Nathan the face of Ass Landers are both happy with him pretending to be the author, why would it be fraud. The publisher won't care as long as the books are being sold and the truth isn't criminal or shocking or important. No one would care.

Ghostwriting. That is what Amy and Nathan are doing. It ain't a crime. The only issue I can see coming about is if they have broken the written contract with the publisher. Even then it would be a civil court matter. 

On 11/6/2017 at 2:11 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I'm surprised Liz remembered that Jake's faked death wasn't about one or both of the Jasons, but about torturing Luke. 

And the real Jason didn't ask Liz about Monica, dick.

Which was crazy. Since Luke never cared one bit for Jake. Luke was never really ever punished for drinking and driving. Or hit and run. Lucky was mad at him for awhile. It was bullshit and emmy bait. 

Hey, anyone else wonder if SBJason will ask who was buried in Jake's grave? Which has never been answered. Hell, was it even asked?

On 11/6/2017 at 6:52 PM, BF4L said:

I agree things are different now in that there isn't non-stop propping of Franco since Jean left but PLEASE GOD LEAVE TODD ALONE. He doesn't deserved to be ruined again.

Also count me in among those disgusted by Friz. On so many levels. The fact that he looks too old for her. The fact that he kidnapped her son. The fact that Liz as a character has been pushed aside and ruined to prop the guy. Her kids are given to him. Her studio given to him. Her rapist coming back was all about him. She, a rape victim herself, defends him against the person he sexually assaulted. It's disgusting. I'm glad Jason beat the crap out of him and was NOT here for any of the excuses Liz was trying to sell today. 

Friz is alway terrible. And for this fucking show to actually make Liz's rapist's return to PC all about Franco was appalling. 

On 11/6/2017 at 7:51 PM, FireSpark said:

No thanks to Todd Manning ever returning to GH. Leave him in his OLTLverse, where last we saw, he had just gotten re-married to the love of his life Blair again. I have no interest in seeing this beloved ONE LIFE TO LIVE character be butchered for the sake of characters on another show.....AGAIN.

I will say this: I wouldn't mind a real return of Todd, Blair and Sam. If only to have Todd smear Sonny in the press and to have Blair lay a smackdown on Carly. Possibly giving us a teen group of Cam, Joss, Sam, Oscar and a few other school friends for them. If done right,  it would be fantastic.  But this is TFGH. So I'm sure it would be trash.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 1

Dead clients don't put a roof over your head or food on the plate.

Wasting Jessica Tuck on Nina/Charlotte stuff is shameful.

She has been a pleasant surprise.  It's been somewhat puzzling that show is able to gather some solid middle-aged actors and squander that good will with their choice of substandard younger actors (see. Amy 2.0).

I savored yesterday's episode and let out a huge sigh of relief as there was no Sonny and no Jason(s) and no Franco in an episode.  If only these horrid characters would just leave permanently.  What a treat - a story line that involves actors that I enjoy watching (Anna, Valentin, Finn, Cassandra) set in a hospital.  The execution of the synthetic opoid story was lacking but that plot  is subsuming the horrible acting of Amy 2.0. YMMV. 

Additionally, pretty much the only type of  'mob' story line that doesn't make my blood boil on this soap involves a character who appears to be penitent about his actions.  I never will understand why they didn't bring aboard Maura West and William Devry and Roger Howarth as doctors.  Gloria Monty once said that the popularity of Luke's story line saved GH from being cancelled.  At the time, IIRC, Luke was also penitent. At least in my memories, he would be sitting with Aunt Ruby at Kelly's over a cup of coffee and not plotting how to double down on mob violence and be a mob boss. 

7 hours ago, stlbf said:

Ghostwriting. That is what Amy and Nathan are doing. It ain't a crime. The only issue I can see coming about is if they have broken the written contract with the publisher. Even then it would be a civil court matter. 

Which was crazy. Since Luke never cared one bit for Jake. Luke was never really ever punished for drinking and driving. Or hit and run. Lucky was mad at him for awhile. It was bullshit and emmy bait. 

Hey, anyone else wonder if SBJason will ask who was buried in Jake's grave? Which has never been answered. Hell, was it even asked?

Friz is alway terrible. And for this fucking show to actually make Liz's rapist's return to PC all about Franco was appalling. 

I will say this: I wouldn't mind a real return of Todd, Blair and Sam. If only to have Todd smear Sonny in the press and to have Blair lay a smackdown on Carly. Possibly giving us a teen group of Cam, Joss, Sam, Oscar and a few other school friends for them. If done right,  it would be fantastic.  But this is TFGH. So I'm sure it would be trash.

You know what - back in 2012 and the way they PROMOTED it as being TnB vs CarSon sounded epic and would have been amazing IMO. It had a ton of potential but we should have known there that where there's potential, Cartini always find a way to fuck it up. They destroyed the characters and created these mega-forced pairings that were a huge slap in the face to fans. They did everything wrong by completely stripping these characters of everything that made them and then doing the same plot-driven BS they did on the final years of OLTL. Fact is, it was trash and it would be trash again. Let my OLTL die in peace where Frank can never touch/ruin it again. 

Edited by BF4L
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, rur said:
17 hours ago, AuxArx said:

And even though Valentin has been watered down, I can't help but like him.  I don't know why.

He actually knows how to act.

Back when Day Player Little Girl died, Doctor/Father lost his faith, pushed himself into the arms of Ava, who then had enough self-doubt to agree to retract her testimony for the surgery, I had a backthought that, even though Show would NEVER GO THERE, Valentin had something to do with  Day Player Little Girl suddenly getting sick and dying, because he was a manipulative player who made ten moves ahead of everyone else.

So, with Cassie having something over him so that he would facilitate Opioid Queen strikes me as a weakness that going after Charlotte was a YOU DUN GOOF move. Old Valentin would have had the corpse of Ominous Bald Bodyguard in Cassie's bed as a warning.

But, this is for the non-Big Four Opioid Crisis Storyline, so I'll accept it.

At Haus Nutmeg, when we saw Julian, I commented, "Those contract negotiations were more rough than anticipated."

I did like seeing one of the Russian Thugs as the one who beat up Julian, because it makes sense (relative for this show), and hopefully, Sonny losing his shit is "Wait! They can't beat up the Jeromes! Only *I* can beat up the Jeromes!"

I hope SBJason stays behind bars and that Franco isn't browbeaten into dropping charges. Dine wants to apply the Insanity Defense to a person who is Not Jason, and I want to see it come to a head for the courts to prove which one is Jason.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, stlbf said:

Todd and Blair would totally own Carson's asses.

• Love 9

Why has Franco been turned into this gullible, self-deluding fool?  /Apparently relieving him of a brain tumor did not give him any more brain power than the average goose. 

Glad we have a new villain in Cassandra Pierce.  Unlike the poster upline, I do want to see her mix it up with Sonny who never has a worthy opponent.

Apparently Sonny and the 5 Families are uninformed about the drug epidemic in PC.  Sonny especially has been adamant about keeping drugs out of the town. Seems logical that Sonny would find out about the drugs and eventually about Cassandra.  Of course logic has never been a strong story point for the show. 

• Love 2

Dammit! Sonny actually cracked me up today with his "As far as I know, everyone loves me" line. I hate Sonny. I don't want him to make me laugh. 

I can't stand Amy. Maxie is quite the bitch since she returned. Nathan is hot but can't act. Can we please kill this storyline? And why add another character? That just means it will last longer. 

• Love 6

Chet looks younger than I imagined but giving him a face didn't at all benefit this quagmire of a storyline.

Maxie acting so imperious toward Nelle was off putting. I don't understand what they're doing with her.

"Jason's like a second father to me," says Michael to the man who murdered his ACTUAL second father. I hate these people.

Leather jacket: on. Black t-shirt: tight. Jason's officially back, locked and loaded to function as Sonny's right hand man/muscle/brain.

• Love 8

I dunno, in a bubble, the Amy/Chet stuff was...fine?  But then I think about how it's being introduced on the shoulders of the odious Man Landers storyline.  And I think that we don't need another character, connected to a character I don't care about, when so many are languishing.  And I think about the show's track record with military vets.  And...yeah, I dunno.

I guess I should be pleased that Nelle is getting up to some soap bad girl scheming, but she's so obnoxious, it's too little, too late.  I kinda want Valentin to throw her off a parapet.

• Love 9

Why does Anna care why Valentin decided to join her against Cassandra? It's what Anna wanted, and as long as he doesn't screw her over, does it really matter? I hate Anna and Valentin bickering. It's so tiresome.

LOL at Carly breezing into the jail like it's Kelly's. "Hi, guys! It's me! I'm just here for my usual visit."

6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And I think about the show's track record with military vets.  And...yeah, I dunno.

This is what really bugs me. This show is terrible with social issues, and now we have to have Chet the injured vet who somehow isn't getting proper care from the VA also be a druggie? Can't he just be injured and have problems readjusting to civilian life? (And not decide being a mercenary is the only career path open to him?) There are plenty of other character who can have a drug problem. How about Lauren? She cracks under the pressure of her academic and work loads and needs chemical help. 

Oh, Nelle. Gurl. You don't ask for a raise because you can't pay your bills. That's Workplace 101. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Todd and Blair would totally own Carson's asses.

Damn straight - that is if the writers remembered that TnB kicked ass as a team in the 90's instead of the repetitive 20 years that followed of Todd just lying to Blair. Could have been great. I'm personally a fan of both couples so... oh well. I never would have trusted Cartini with it anyway. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

There are plenty of other character who can have a drug problem. How about Lauren? She cracks under the pressure of her academic

Get that girl hooked on some caffeine pills!  She's so excited!  She's so excited!  She's so...scared!

• Love 11