Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Shallow notes. I think Maurice Bernard looks great with the salt & pepper beard. He looks even better without the shoe polish in his hair. I think the actress playing the day player Govener's daughter is really pretty and can sort of act. I think they should pair her up with someone. Is she a newbie or has she been on other soaps? Nathan Paevey looked great, as usual. Although, I think he was out acted by a mile by Elliott & Rylan. He had a hard time keeping up. Of course, they have years & years of soap experience behind them so I'll give him a pass.

• Love 2

I found myself hoping that Billy Miller find some other gig and move on once his contract is up.  If they try to make him into the Evil Robot that SB portrayed, it's just going to be too depressing for me.  I would like to see him play Jason as a three-dimensional, Sonny-hating powerhouse, and become the hero of the show, if he is going to stay.  I don't have much hope of that, unless there's some divine intervention and GH gets new writers.

See, I don't want Jason to go back to being a hitman, but I don't want him to be a hero either because that was the status quo too. Jason is as much trash as Sonny is, as far as I'm concerned, and when he recovers his memory, I don't want him to be sanctified and righteous. He should be paying for his crimes over the years too.

Oh, who am I kidding?

This is why the only good Jason is a dead Jason. We almost had it all.

• Love 9

See, I don't want Jason to go back to being a hitman, but I don't want him to be a hero either because that was the status quo too. Jason is as much trash as Sonny is, as far as I'm concerned, and when he recovers his memory, I don't want him to be sanctified and righteous. He should be paying for his crimes over the years too.

Oh, who am I kidding?

This is why the only good Jason is a dead Jason. We almost had it all.

I have the disadvantage here of only seeing some of Jason's clips on YouTube, having not watched GH in a very long time.  And what I saw, I didn't like.

However, I do like Billy Miller's Jake Doe, and I could accept the "brain-damage-made-me-forget-I-was-a-robot/hitman" and have him just do good from now on.  Have him tormented by memories of being a murderous thug in the past on a fairly regular basis, so he isn't getting off totally free.  Most importantly, have him go after Sonny and destroy him. 

• Love 3

Governor DBag is clearly part of the Legion of Doom.

Obviously, because none of that crap he spouted off made a lick of sense. When the guy Sonny raised tells you Sonny is a mobster, then the man is a mobster, its no longer a rumor. There was what, 20 people, maybe 50 people on that boat, hardly a voting block and I doubt any of them would cry foul if Sonny went back to jail because HE KILLED AN UNARMED MAN. I wished that Michael would yelled at the governor "Oh yeah, selfless Sonny found the bomb and ran all the way to the side of the boat so it wouldn't kill people. Oh wait, that wasn't Sonny, that was me!"

• Love 8

But doesn't the Legion of Doom (now numbered in the thousands? Or still just hundreds? Who can keep track?) want Sonny dead or otherwise out of the picture? Why would they want him fully pardoned?

Gah, look at me, acting like the LoD ever had any sort of defined goal.

• Love 5

Maybe he's an easier target out instead of in jail? Who knows. All this nonsense gives me a headache. They had the balls for Sonny to shoot AJ but they didn't follow through as usual. Now with the retconning of Luke having a split personality. Freaking headache!

I was all set to not watch today's ep, but then said "ah, what the heck." And I was pleasantly surprised. Not by the show itself, mind you.  But because I recognized WABC-NY entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon, who had a bit part as the prison guard who brought Liz to Jake.  Go Sandy! 

Also, the baby who plays Ava is amazingly adorable. 

I'm OK with Mad Michael.

When is KA's last day? Dear Lord, it can't come soon enough. 

• Love 4

That saying,the "foreplay" dialogue of Samtrick is always the same and barf incuding at this point.  I was a shipper and now I can't stand them.

Part of the (huge) problem for me is that JT's dialog with Sam is performed by him in a total monotone -- EVERY word is said at the same exact low pitch.. ONE note.

Every now and then he varies it by going one note higher and then drops back to another 15 words said with the exact same pitch.  It's incredibly boring to hear. While Silas' constant use of a whisper rather than his actual voice was a problem for me, this is even worse, because it's louder, I guess.

What happened to *acting* ???   Sam at least uses 3 tones, unless she's angry and then she uses a normal range of tones.  

Maybe they're acting as counter-balance to Tony Geary's 26 tones done in hammy operatic style

Edited by pitchy
  • Love 3

Just caught up on my the latest GH episodes and my one take away is my fabulous new ringtone courtesy of Sonny:  
"I'm gonna shoot your knees!!!!!"  
The look on passenger's faces when my phone goes off on the bus now. Priceless. *nods* 

So, 4 episodes = one line of dialogue worth keeping and 1 plot point forward that still doesn't make ANY real sense in the Fluke story that Will.Not.End. *golf clap* 

Also Patrick, should be picking up the scent annnnnnnny day now right(?) right(?)  that all this Helena s*** is connected to his wife Robin and just maybe she isn't really off in Europe 'finding herself,' but has likely been frozen in carbonite (!!!) or something?!  Patrick has been indoctrinated enough in the Weird of Port Charles, and the 'Scorpio Life' to know that if Helena's name is mentioned for any reason that it's highly likely that his in-laws and wife are in, or have, entered Hell...and need help, yo!  Even Sam took all of 5 minutes to '86 her weeks of Jake-hatred to roller skate right down the "Cassadines are Responsible for ALL this BS" Lane.
She may still be suspicious of Jake but even she's starting to clue in to the bigger picture.  
Get ON THIS Patrick jaysus. #SaveRobin

Also... always warms my heart to see Michael stomp his feet and rave at Sonny...well...for any reason. You are a Quartermaine after all. 

But nice change here in that I don't remember a character in recent memory that was allowed to hate on the mobster much beloved by GH writers and not be made to totally suffer, be utterly humiliated, or just lose everything over it.  Go Michael!  You might actually survive a "hit." 

It would be truly nice if we could watch Michael, Ned, and Tracy team up for the long haul and truly rebuild ELQ and conquer...well ....anyone who utters the words "I'm going to shoot your knees!!" 

Edited by scotlore
  • Love 4

Michael should use some of the Quartermaine billions to lavishly fund a recall campaign against Governor Moobster Groupie.

That would be a story!

Michael, going full on Q, working with Tracy and Ned to cripple Sonny's 'coffee empire' getting a new governor elected, maybe even going after Carly's hotel. Sonny would finally have an adversary he couldn't bully. 

But GH viewers can't have nice things.

• Love 9

But doesn't the Legion of Doom (now numbered in the thousands? Or still just hundreds? Who can keep track?) want Sonny dead or otherwise out of the picture? Why would they want him fully pardoned?

Gah, look at me, acting like the LoD ever had any sort of defined goal.

I feel like I'm watching the movie A Few Good Men, where Tom Cruise asks his co-workers whether they are Markinson.

Are you in the Legion of doom? Are you?

• Love 3

Okay seriously no snark, no shade, no judgment:

Does anyone think Tony Geary's acting in this Fluke story is genuinely and legitimately good?

And if none of you think so, is it receiving praise on other boards?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Does anyone think Tony Geary's acting in this Fluke story is genuinely and legitimately good?

I saw elsewhere, and take it with a grain of salt, that the network wants it done and done asap. It's likely to get worse (the post said something about the worst writing) with little sense being made overall. ABC just wants it done.

• Love 2

I saw elsewhere, and take it with a grain of salt, that the network wants it done and done asap. It's likely to get worse (the post said something about the worst writing) with little sense being made overall. ABC just wants it done.

Has any story by Ron made since the past year. IMO, It's been plot point after plot point while missing obvious and/or needed emotional storyline beats. Many stories have not made since, storyline details are missed or skipped, the characters have to have the brain cells of an ameba for plots to continue, storylines are repetitive annld things are constantly retconned.

GHFanFeb should have been having a cowriter for ReRon the MoRon.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3

Oh, I get that. I just don't why someone doesn't clue him in to the fact that focusing on leetle more on the twentysomething might catch some more viewers. Frank is slacking. Unless his idea of catching younger viewers is Naxie, which I guess that's fair but having literally only one twentysomething actress on a soap opera is kind of crazy. 

Frankly there aren't that many thirtysomethings, either.  At least not that many with active storylines. I'm 35, and I look around and see Dante/Lulu and Sam/Patrick in what I consider roughly my "age group."  I guess Carlos and Sabrina, too, if they even count.  Liz.  Nikolas.  There's not a lot going on in that range.  I guess we have Brad and Lucas, too.

That's yet another reason why the insane over-focus on Sonny, Carly, Nina, Franco, Ava, Luke, etc. is dumb.  Soaps need people of all ages, and younger viewers aren't going to relate to Sonny and Luke.  Even the stories of the younger set, like Michael and Morgan, don't get to be about them but are really just ancillary to the main story about Sonny.  It's ridiculous.  

I was watching old Brenda/Jax clips from the late 90s on youtube a while back and accidentally caught some that had Sonny in them and was surprised at how attractive Sonny was.  I say surprised because I was actually watching back then and I'd never, ever considered Sonny attractive.  But in the late 90s I was in my early 20s, and Sonny was too old for me to relate.  Now that I'm older and seeing clips of him from when he was my current age, I get it.  But present-day 50something Mo' is again too old for me to relate (even setting aside the fact that his character is a heinous human being and his portrayer can't act).  

In order to attract an inter-generational audience who keeps the show going, there really needs to be more balance between the different generations.  Younger viewers aren't going to turn in to watch Michael talk about Sonny or to watch Nina and Franco explore brain-damaged post-menopausal love.

Edited by Rancide
  • Love 3

Legitimately good? No. For me good acting is about making me see depths of humanity in a character beyond the dialogue. Fluke is barely human. TG is delivering a heaping helping of Grand Guignol OTT acting. He's a'chewing the scenery like Bette Davis in Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte. He's acting his scene partners like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.  He's practically daring viewers to keep watching like Bette Davis in Beyond the Forrest. It wouldn't surprise me to see the estate of Bette Davis slap a lawsuit on TG for egregious impersonation without benefit of wig. Or at least for Charles Busch to show up and tactfully suggest TG tone it down. 

I can see where this kind of material (and I use that word advisedly) could be fun to play. Is it fun to play for a year, though? If TG wants to go out on the campiest of camp highs then he has his wish.

I'll say this for MB in comparison, and you may want to screen grab this because as Ulkis will tell you - I don't deliver many kudos to MB, he usually hams it up only when the writing calls for it. Tossing barware, he's there and happily so. But he can deliver quiet scenes, too. His scenes with CD/Michael yesterday were actually good because he didn't chew it up. MB played off his scene partner instead of treating them like furniture. I can't climb aboard the CD-and-MB-are-playing-against-Sonny-the-hero tugboat but I will say that MB hasn't played it as smug as he has in the past.

• Love 5

TG is terrible. I like the first Luke vs Fluke scene, mostly because I may have been not sober. That's my prerogative. The rest? Outacted by the skeleton.

Jason needs to go for revenge for the Quartermaines against Sonny. Wtf would Sonny do? He'd have Jason and Micheal against him.

• Love 5

That was totally an enormous FU to viewers of GH past and present. Everything out of Luke's mouth was clearly Ron's opinion of us, the fans. I guess that we ARE all idiots if we continue to support this show.

Governor DBag is clearly part of the Legion of Doom.

Ron-Luke reminds me on Vizzini rambling on about how he outguessed the Man in Black in the battle of wits. I fully expect him to keel over dead, since both the corpse and the guy in the jail cell are both Luke. We've been watching this tripe for 20-30 years, so we've built up an immunity to this idiocy.

And Governor DBag belongs to the Legion of Ron, Sonny-Lovers Division.

• Love 3

So is Nikolas getting a complete free pass for letting Helena remain loose the last few months?  And it's not like she tricked or manipulated him, he threw in with her of his own free will in the end.  Bleh.

Edited by TeeVee329

Frankly there aren't that many thirtysomethings, either.  At least not that many with active storylines. I'm 35, and I look around and see Dante/Lulu and Sam/Patrick in what I consider roughly my "age group."  I guess Carlos and Sabrina, too, if they even count.  Liz.  Nikolas.  There's not a lot going on in that range.  I guess we have Brad and Lucas, too.

That's yet another reason why the insane over-focus on Sonny, Carly, Nina, Franco, Ava, Luke, etc. is dumb.  Soaps need people of all ages, and younger viewers aren't going to relate to Sonny and Luke.  Even the stories of the younger set, like Michael and Morgan, don't get to be about them but are really just ancillary to the main story about Sonny.  It's ridiculous.  

In order to attract an inter-generational audience who keeps the show going, there really needs to be more balance between the different generations.  Younger viewers aren't going to turn in to watch Michael talk about Sonny or to watch Nina and Franco explore brain-damaged post-menopausal love.

Personally I think the networks realize soap don't appeal to most younger viewers in general. I think the reason the 40-50 age group is what is focused on is b/c they hope to appeal to newly retired people who used to watch soaps before their jobs and now have time to watch again. I don't think the multigenerational model of the past is the most likely demographic of the future. In general 20 somethings or younger don't watch much network tv so soaps really don't have much chance of impact on that demographic anymore.

In the way the radio programs faded away with the invention of TV I think in the next couple of decades network tv will fade away too. Soaps are just a piece of that, but I do think they have a place and market as long as network tv does.

Well, also Maxie and Nathan, although I don't blame you for forgetting about Nathan. 

Well, I agree and disagree with you re: younger people crushing on some of the older men, but yeah, teenagers aren't going to tune in just to crush on the thirrtysomething guys, they're gonna want a Morgan or a TJ thrown in there too. And Luke was one of my favorite characters as a teenager, but then I also had Lucky and Nikolas. I don't know if I would have tuned in for just Luke. And teenage me would probably not tune in for today's rundown shambling Luke. Late 90s Luke was quick, vital, sharp-speaking, still full of life. This guy's depressing.

• Love 2
I gotta admit in the Avery scenario Sonny really can't win with me; if he didn't go to see her he'd look like a douchebag but watching a 50something year old cretin visit his 3rd accidental child isn't really heartwarming; it's just, "seriously man, can't you learn how to use a condom?"

It's the Q's fault!  Only families who raise fat people forget to stock their crypts with condoms. 

• Love 11

I may be over thinking, but that whole thing seemed like a big FU to the viewers who actually liked the Luke Spencer who loved his sister, aunt, wife, children, friends.  

No. You're not overthinking at all. This is exactly what I came here to say.

][df-0iiiopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppkghoib

Ok, that wasn't what I came here to say, my cat sat on my keyboard and said that but I agree with my cat so I'm not deleting it, there are no words to adequately say how fucking pissed off I am at this fucking stupid bullshit stupid unworthy-of-anyone's-attention time-wasting masquerade of a show.  

He's not Fluke, he's not Luke, he's not anyone other than Tony Geary in cahoots with Ron to destroy what remains of a dying show. His ham-fisted over the top high school level acting (no offense to high schoolers, you're all way better than this) is totally a big FU to each and every one of us. Talk about character assassination, is this really how TG wants to be remembered? I blame him even more than I blame Ron and that's a first for me because I hate Ron, heaping hunks of hot hate is the most I can muster for both of them.

And I can't even with this whole Sonny the hero bullshit. The only good I can see in this plot point is hopefully a revival of Michael Without Pity. Sonny, Carly, stupid weak Morgan who once was without pity and is now back to being a stupid Sonny-loving boy-child, they all disgust me. I don't care how many dimples Sonny has, his creepy smile when he saw "his daughter" made me want to break all the glassware in the house. So ridiculous that Sonny is a hero because he jumped in the water after Michael did all the heavy lifting. Fuck this show.

I can truly say, without a shadow of doubt, I am now hate-watching a show I used to love for so many years and it's really pissing me off that it's come to this.

Fuck you Geary. You got your way and destroyed Luke. Now go the fuck away to Amsterdam and stay there.

Sorry for all the F-bombs I'm dropping, I can't help it, I guess I'm being "mind-controlled" by Helena.

• Love 20

Oh I don't believe that person at all - I think they throw in something about the network not liking Fluke because it is something that seems very believable - to make the rest of their ridiculousness sound believable, which is some stuff about how the network keeps telling Ron to go back to writing Julexis because that is their money couple. Because the higher-ups know who Julian and Alexis are. Sure.

• Love 1

I think the 40-50 age group is so heavy because a) the show wants to lean on established characters instead of putting the time and effort into organically building the next generations and b) a lot of the younger actors take their leave a lot earlier.

• Love 1

I think the 40-50 age group is so heavy because a) the show wants to lean on established characters instead of putting the time and effort into organically building the next generations and b) a lot of the younger actors take their leave a lot earlier.

THats true I do think there in desperate need of a younger generation though JMO though.

I guess that's true but I feel like even younger actors don't leave so often as they used to now. Most of the people who came on as twenty somethings stay on for at least 5+ years. I feel like the days of  when you'd have young popular actors like Vanessa Marcil, Kim McCollough, Jonathan Jackson and then Tyler Christopher all leaving in a succession of months are long gone now. (for those curious, VM left in Sept 2008, KimMcC in Jan 99, JJ in April 99 and TC in July 99.)

Edited by ulkis

THats true I do think there in desperate need of a younger generation though JMO though.

Oh totally.  It continues to amaze me that all the sexy shenanigans, affairs, one-night stands seem to be happening exclusively with the older set while the younger group mates for life.

If I can say so, though, I think that Billy Miller could pull off a remorseful, repentant Jason. As shitty as the writing obviously is, Miller has breathed more life into Jason (so to speak) than Burton ever did. I've hated the character pretty much since his head his that tree and he became Sonny's brain-damaged stooge, and he would have a lot of bloody ground to atone for (including letting Carly cling to him like a barnacle), but unlike wrung-out Maurice and Tony, the latter of which seems to be under the impression that he's doing dinner theater on Venus, Miller has made Jason the most likable he's been in ages and ages.,

• Love 8

Okay I've tried to stay away from the Sonny pardon, b/c I know my view is a minority one but here goes.

While I thought the governor's pardon was a little overdone in a soapy way, the underlying reason wasn't really THAT unbelievable. Yes, we know Sonny is a mobster, but the general populous of the state don't know that as he hasn't ever been tried or convicted of that. He does own a large well know coffee business that as far as I can tell is meant to be like Starbucks. The city is toting how he saved half the town and we all know in PC AJ was just a one screw-up of a man. So while he was killed the act of saving dozens of people far out weigh the death of one. I think it is semi believable the general population of a state would read more into a "hero" saving dozens of people over him killing one man most people didn't know. Sadly I don't find Sonny being pardoned that unrealistic.

Second I don't think Ron means for this to be Sonny getting off scott free. It seems clear that both Sonny and Michael understand this pardon is not a blessing. Sonny has been shown to care the most about how this has affected his relationship with Michael and he saw what his pardon did to that. Obviously Sonny can't stay in jail but by having him freed in a way that angered Michael more I think the whole point of the pardon was to move the story a long to a different focus, but it certainly hasn't let Sonny off the hook for killing AJ in Michael's eyes which are the only ones that matter to this story.

Yes, we know Sonny is a mobster, but the general populous of the state don't know that as he hasn't ever been tried or convicted of that.

Sonny being a mobster has been on the front page of the Port Charles newspaper numerous times, including on Friday with that "Opposites!" cover with him and Fluke.  Ditto Sonny being asked about the rumors during the red carpet at the Nurses' Ball.  And while he's never been convicted of anything until AJ, he has gone on trial and been arrested a bunch of times before. 

Him being a mobster is no big secret. 

I remember Lucy, when she first returned, had some line about how back in the day, nobody really talked about Sonny being in the mob, but that it now seemed to be an open fact.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11
Okay I've tried to stay away from the Sonny pardon, b/c I know my view is a minority one but here goes.

I would never want anyone to feel like they had to keep quiet. Echo chambers are boring. That said, I, at least, will probably totally argue against you. ;) I have really nothing to say though with what you're saying here except this:

I think it is semi believable the general population of a state would read more into a "hero" saving dozens of people over him killing one man most people didn't know. Sadly I don't find Sonny being pardoned that unrealistic.

As a citizen of New Jersey, if someone were reputed to be a mobster, I'd probably believe it, even with little evidence. I'm cynical that way! ;)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

I would never want anyone to feel like they had to keep quiet. Echo chambers are boring.

Ditto.  I have a very...opposite...view on Sonny's pardon, but always feel free to share and debate, that's what makes this fun!

• Love 6
I think that when Luke killed Jake, the split became permanent.

So Fluke in 2012 became attracted to Anna and pursued a relationship with her, and then in 2014 at the nurses ball, he's oogling every woman in the room except her?

Nothing that is "Luke-related" over the past few years -- saving Lulu from Stavros, shooting Helena in front of everyone, saving Robert's life by offering to jump off a bridge with him, whatever he did in Corinth to save Laura -- would make sense.

This story stinks to high heaven and there's no good way to walk it back at this point. It's over; it's done. Stick a fork in it, call it a day, and move on.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 4

I think the governor's pardon would have worked much better if he'd focused solely on Sonny saving Ivy. It's absurd that he's calling Sonny a credit to the community. I wouldn't be surprised if the governor is a member of the LoD, but Ron is so hamfisted with this stuff that I can't always tell.

DID is Ron's way to write characters the way he wants them to be. It's so cheap.

• Love 3

I think the governor's pardon would have worked much better if he'd focused solely on Sonny saving Ivy. It's absurd that he's calling Sonny a credit to the community.

Good point.  His decision to pardon was a purely, selfishly personal one, but it would have been less rage-inducing if he acknowledged that and acknowledged that it might not be a popular decision.  But the pile-on that Sonny is a credit to the community, a respectable businessman, etc. was what was beyond the pall.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

I think the governor's pardon would have worked much better if he'd focused solely on Sonny saving Ivy. It's absurd that he's calling Sonny a credit to the community. I wouldn't be surprised if the governor is a member of the LoD, but Ron is so hamfisted with this stuff that I can't always tell.

It would also work better if the underlying message wasn't, "Who cares if Sonny killed the fat drunk, he saved Random Dayplayer Chick, and how dare anyone* raise a fuss about him walking away scot-free!" And when I say "anyone" I mean the viewers, because that's how MoRon writes too, by saying that if we don't like the garbage he's selling, then we're the ones with the problem.

• Love 9

Well, I actually don't think we're supposed to see Governor gingrich and daughter as nice people. Otherwise why not make the daughter a sweet gracious person? Instead she is a spoiled brat. Doesn't make the pardoning mind-boggling when you think about how it would so not work in the real world, but I don't think we're supposed to be taking the governor's word that Sonny is an awesome boon to the community.

• Love 3
No. You're not overthinking at all. This is exactly what I came here to say.

][df-0iiiopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppkghoib

Ok, that wasn't what I came here to say, my cat sat on my keyboard and said that but I agree with my cat so I'm not deleting it, there are no words to adequately say how fucking pissed off I am at this fucking stupid bullshit stupid unworthy-of-anyone's-attention time-wasting masquerade of a show.

I love that your cat has an opinion on GH!  Let me guess -- Duke is its favorite character?

... the 40-50 age group is what is focused on is b/c they hope to appeal to newly retired people

There are people retiring in their 40s and 50s?  Shit, did I pick the wrong career!

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7

Good point.  His decision to pardon was a purely, selfishly personal one, but it would have been less rage-inducing if he acknowledged that and acknowledged that it might not be a popular decision.  But the pile-on that Sonny is a credit to the community, a respectable businessman, etc. was what was beyond the pall.

To me that was common political speak. Many times politicians do things for purely selfish reasons but try to spin it to look like it is for the public good. He also threw in the sympathy aspect about loss of his wife.

I also think the line about Sonny being a  rumored mobster was poor writing what he should have said was Sonny is only an "alleged" mobster not rumored.

One missing aspect was the press. There is no way a governor would do anything like what he did without a press conference but that wouldn't have worked in the scene for Michael to go all angry like he did.

There are people retiring in their 40s and 50s?  Shit, did I pick the wrong career!

I will be retired in my 50s but I kind of misspoke I meant retired or had more free time b/c kids are older/grown so can watch more things on tv. I know I have much more time to watch many more things on tv than I did a few years ago with younger children.

I will be retired in my 50s but I kind of misspoke I meant retired or had more free time b/c kids are older/grown so can watch more things on tv. I know I have much more time to watch many more things on tv than I did a few years ago with younger children.

Gotcha. I was just teasing, and more trying to poke at myself than anything.

One missing aspect was the press. There is no way a governor would do anything like what he did without a press conference but that wouldn't have worked in the scene for Michael to go all angry like he did.

It also would have meant springing for more dayplayers, which I'm sure the budget won't allow.

Edited by dubbel zout