Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I think Michael is 95% justified in his tantrums, but this still made me laugh. I think Midol may be too strong for Michael, I don't think he could handle it. Perhaps an advil or even just a tylenol.

Flintstones chewable vitamin.

Split in half so he doesn't choke on it.

• Love 5

The *real* stupid thing is I'm sure he didn't tell Lulu what was going on when they left the cemetery.  Idiota.

Ugh the Fluke story is bad enough without the fact that every single person has to be stupid in order for it to continue. END IT ALREADY!

• Love 4

Ugh the Fluke story is bad enough without the fact that every single person has to be stupid in order for it to continue. END IT ALREADY!

Has Ron ever written a story where all the characters actually didn't have to have the IQ of a potted plant in order for the plot to move forward?

• Love 4
Has Ron ever written a story where all the characters actually didn't have to have the IQ of a potted plant in order for the plot to move forward?

No.  Why do that when they can just take the easy way out and act like their audience also has the IQ of a potted plant?

• Love 3

No.  Why do that when they can just take the easy way out and act like their audience also has the IQ of a potted plant?

And in the process have what's left of the soap press praise them wildly and madly!

• Love 2

Yes, this was the first thing that's happened on screen that's made me think that Bill is fake out.  But I'm still going for the double secret fake out.  Such as I, yaaaaawn, care anymore.

Anyone else, other than a 6'1'' Pat, would mean plastic surgery. And who the f*ck cares if is Damien Smith or Harlan Barrett or Daniel Lunt with plastic surgery.

I am officially going on record to say it is 6'1" Pat, who is transgender, and back for revenge.  Why she waited 40 years, I don't know, but there are plenty of things that don't make sense.

• Love 3

The Fluke story just feels like it's going on forever.... I'm still not sure if we're to rope in the Robin kidnapping, Jason getting shot, town getting the water poisoned.. or if this is a separate story. Because hasn't everyone been reporting to a 'Mr. Big' and Fluke is that guy. So, really this has been going on in one way or another for three years (since Robin was first kidnapped and found herself being kept by Dr. O). Will the end really be worth this much build up?

• Love 3

That's a rhetorical question, right? :)

I don't think Robin's initial kidnapping has anything to do with that, that's over and done with. That kidnapping, at least. sigh. That was just about Faison trying to win back Anna.

I joked about it before but I have a horrible feeling they'll actually retcon it to say that Faison was trying to get Sonny's territory and money so they can build a weather machine and put it in Sonny's warehouse. 5 bucks!*

*Imaginary bucks, don't ask my paypal address in 6 months lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

The Franco stuff was total filler. Is RoHo not meeting his minimums?

LOL that Sonny thinks Duke would ever help Shawn dig up a grave. And ruin the line of his suit? I don't think so.

Duke can't move his shoulders, he's not gonna be literally digging up anyone's grave.

I actually do think that stuff was for real about meeting RoHo's minimums.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Ava doesn't have a phone nor seems to be having a grand ol' time, yet she might just have a better plan than Sonny/Julian... I kinda love that.

Do Sonny and Julian even have a plan? Julian sure jumped at her idea pretty quick.

I love Julian and Ava together. Their chem is so inappropriate and such fun.

And THIS! I really wish it could just be the two of them. (Leave Sonny's disgusting ass behind along with vile Franco.) The inappropriate chem is delicious. My mind just goes all sorts of dirty places when they share scenes.

The idea that Nina is now supposedly a "victim" is absolutely loathsome to me. After everything she's done? Um, no. But I wouldn't mind Heather torturing her at all. I just won't feel sorry for her.

No. More. Fluke. Please. God.

• Love 10

I will pay cash money to see Duke try to bend over and do manual labor. He'll never walk again. I can bend over better than he can and my lower back is knotted up like fuck right now. When he was on the docks last week in that giant overcoat it looked like his body was a bunch of squirrels on stilts.

As I said last week, no one else left in daytime would have done this Ruby stuff today and I did really appreciate it. What I don't appreciate is at least 80% of the rest of the show. They are trying hard to swerve me on Eckert, and maybe they really did rewrite it and give Luke DID. Ugh.

When everyone on the show just starts casually calling the dude "Bill Eckert," that usually means he's not. But everything from the start pointed to him, and if it isn't him I do think Ron threw a fit when the audience figured it out. "It's not fair! Tony was gone for months and they would never have known if not for the delay! I'm rewriting it all!" The thing is, I figured it out well before TG left and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

I will pay cash money to see Duke try to bend over and do manual labor. He'll never walk again. I can bend over better than he can and my lower back is knotted up like fuck right now. When he was on the docks last week in that giant overcoat it looked like his body was a bunch of squirrels on stilts.

I just thank God we won't have to see him bend over in his kilt.  

If only Shawn had opened that casket and then Jordan had boinked him over the head with that giant purse and buried him.  Since he's already brain dead, would it really be murder??

• Love 13

Everything about Shawn/Jordan/T.J. is so fucking stupid and lazy. "Don't worry, honey, I work for the good mob now." "Okay!" How often do they even share scenes anymore?

• Love 12

I actually think it's more interesting if it's Luke - but what makes it more interesting to me has everything to do with Laura, and they probably won't touch any of those angles if it is in fact Luke.

Everything about Shawn/Jordan/T.J. is so fucking stupid and lazy. "Don't worry, honey, I work for the good mob now." "Okay!" How often do they even share scenes anymore?

I scented some Michal forshadowing. "Gee golly gosh TJ isn't it hard being mad all the time?" Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

I am getting through the show in about ten minutes these days, since I am watching none of Tony Geary doing whatever the hell it is he's doing, nothing taking place in Pentonville, and as of last week, nothing with Heather/Nina playing board games and bonding. Let me know if I miss anything important and/or interesting.

• Love 2

I just think more DID would be so fucking lame.

I don't think it will be called DID, not that that makes a huge difference. I care though about making that distinction cause I'm not really interested in seeing Luke try to merge his personalities.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Not a big Michael fan, even through this (though even Carly and Sonny do deserver his contempt), but the show should have used what both TJ and Michael are going through to connect them together. Tequin Richmond is quite talented, why can't TJ intern for ELQ and have scenes with Michael? TJ wouldn't tell Michael to kiss and make up with his bio dad's killer right away. 

• Love 4

Thinking about it though, TJ's whole M.O. is kissing up to his own bio dad's killer so he actually might, heh.

I said this before but it could be both Bill and Luke too. They could have it it was Bill till like a month ago, and Luke managed to escape, but the drugs and confinement made him snap and he killed Eckert and continues Eckert's whatever the hell they're up to.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

Thinking about it though, TJ's whole M.O. is kissing up to his bio dad's killer so he actually might, heh.

I said this before but it could be both Bill and Luke too. They could have it it was Bill till like a month ago, and Luke managed to escape, but the drugs and confinement made him snap and he killed Eckert and continues Eckert's whatever the hell they're up to.

I think this is a viable option also, and one that could really work with what we know thus far.  But I am totally invested in Pat!  I want it to be Pat!

• Love 2

I am getting through the show in about ten minutes these days

Seriously. At least it gives me time to clear off other shows on the DVR. I hope Dante uncovers everything so this storyline will finally be over, but leave it to Michael to ruin things.

Bobbie has looked fantastic recently. Gold star to whomever de-fugged her face.

• Love 4

I think this is a viable option also, and one that could really work with what we know thus far.  But I am totally invested in Pat!  I want it to be Pat!

Not me. Not a bit. If I wanted to watch that campy reveal, I would have watched Passions where, I read in a mag, a hermaphrodite gave birth to his own FATHER'S kid.

Ron would have loved it, I'm sure.

But there's too much shitty camp on GH as it is, IMO. I just want this to end. And I know GH was campy in the '80s with weather machines, but it oddly at least tried to ground itself in pseudo-reality. Ron can't even do that.

• Love 2

Because "something happened to Patricia" that Bobbie doesn't want to talk about.

My theory is that when Bobbie/Luke/Pat were kids, Luke did something to cause Pat's death, perhaps she took the blame for something he did and Tim killed her? Whatever it was, I think Luke feels responsible and Fluke, whether an alter or some other mental whatever, has its origin in that incident.

What I would love to see happen, though I don't think Ron will go this far, is to retcon all the cheating on Laura with hookers, killing Jake, etc to be Fluke's doing. Raping Laura however needs to remain squarely on Luke.

ETA: ideally, I'd love for Ron to retcon Ethan out of existence and then say that his marriage to Laura falling apart, Lucky dying, being taunted by Faison, drugged by Helena, and then Laura falling apart, all caused Luke to have a mental breakdown and gave "life" to whatever originated after that childhood incident with Pat.

So all of his shitty behavior since 2002, the claiming to have cheated on Laura with bookers, the alcoholism, the embezzling from Tracy, treating Lucky like suit, having Coleman effectively rape Tracy, murdering Jake, all of it would be put on Fluke.

Me and and a lot of people loved 90's (and 80's) Luke and this would restore that character while also letting Geary have his dark gray Luke.

Lastly, I agree with @Grrpants below that the LoD has something with AJ. I think he's alive but in a coma somewhere.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 8

God....... I think the portal to hell is in the basement. I sincerely do now. And I'm convinced TJ is still AJ or Jason's kid. Why? Because. Just because. I also need Geriatric Fight Club to end, yet I'm looking forward to DZ's reaction to Luke vs Luke because that will be gold. Get BC in there and I'm good for a few more months. Silas can come too, as ME makes amazing faces. I'm also positive there's a dead body there, and the Axis of Teh Evul has AJ stashed in a coma somewhere as the ultimate ELQ bargaining chip. It gets Sonny out of prison, reconciles Carly/Micheal, gets them ELQ. They also kind of have Jason too. If they present both Quartermaine brothers with Jason guaranteed a Quartermaine and AJ alive, I'm sure it'd get them ELQ. (In their plaaaaaannnnss!) Hence why imo Helena took Teh Soldier Boy and How To Have Sonny Get Away With Murder.

I am so tired of Sonny running the "good mob"; there is nothing good about any mob. All his minions, I am looking at you, Shawn, Max and Duke need to quit and allow Sonny to stand on his own.

They all have to deal with the fact that they are shitty people in their own right for agreeing to do what they did to benefit Sonny. Fuck you Shawn. 

Not me. Not a bit. If I wanted to watch that campy reveal, I would have watched Passions where, I read in a mag, a hermaphrodite gave birth to his own FATHER'S kid.

Heh! That was so awesome. 

Is this story going to be TG's swan song? Blaze of glory and all that? I need a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Also? Did Bill's grave deepen over the weekend? Shawn seemed to be in a little deeper yesterday compared to Friday. Now, if you tell me the man fucked up digging a hole, it wouldn't come as a surprise, (but it seemed like a glaring production slip). 

• Love 1

My theory is that when Bobbie/Luke/Pat were kids, Luke did something to cause Pat's death, perhaps she took the blame for something he did and Tim killed her? Whatever it was, I think Luke feels responsible and Fluke, whether an alter or some other mental whatever, has its origin in that incident.

What I would love to see happen, though I don't think Ron will go this far, is to retcon all the cheating on Laura with hookers, killing Jake, etc to be Fluke's doing. Raping Laura however needs to remain squarely on Luke.

ETA: ideally, I'd love for Ron to retcon Ethan out of existence and then say that his marriage to Laura falling apart, Lucky dying, being taunted by Faison, drugged by Helena, and then Laura falling apart, all caused Luke to have a mental breakdown and gave "life" to whatever originated after that childhood incident with Pat.

So all of his shitty behavior since 2002, the claiming to have cheated on Laura with bookers, the alcoholism, the embezzling from Tracy, treating Lucky like suit, having Coleman effectively rape Tracy, murdering Jake, all of it would be put on Fluke.

Me and and a lot of people loved 90's (and 80's) Luke and this would restore that character while also letting Geary have his dark gray Luke.

Lastly, I agree with @Grrpants below that the LoD has something with AJ. I think he's alive but in a coma somewhere.

If Ron does this not only will I tweet him with a heartfelt apology for all the nasty things I have said about him, and even the ones I just THOUGHT about him, but if he wants to put on three straight weeks of Spencer bullying the servants and pining after his great lost love Emma, I will not only compliment it but I will watch it live , DVR' it  and watch it and watch it again on Hulu.

• Love 2

I'll say it's bootiful.

While I'm crying, chugging wine alternating it with vodka, shoveling twinkies in my mouth, showering, and saying "My God this better be worth it! "

I'm that much of an AJ fan......

Or I just am that disgusted with this show.

Flip a coin. I came back full time for Roger Howarth and I'm stuck like...... like.... a curse.

• Love 3

Let me know if I miss anything important and/or interesting.

Thanks for the laugh!

TJ wouldn't tell Michael to kiss and make up with his bio dad's killer right away. 

Considering TJ thinks Shawn is just the bees knees because he works for "good mobster" Sonny, I think TJ would probably be like, "Geesh Michael get over Sonny killing AJ. AJ was fat anyway and Sonny LOVES HIS KIDS. At least he isn't dealing drugs like my whore of a mother." I hate TJ so much. And sorry I don't think the actor is setting the stage on fire. However, I am willing to change my mind on TJ if he denounces Shawn and decides he doesn't want anything to do with him and/or he is revealed to be a Quatermaine.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
I just think more DID would be so fucking lame.

And so, so lazy. When Ron couldn't figure out what to do with Jessica on OLTL, he had her split into one of her personalities. It got very tiresome. He also doesn't seem to understand that the more you use a device, the less effective it becomes. Familiarity breeds contempt, and all that. Not that Ron needs much help with the contempt part.

But there's too much shitty camp on GH

Definitely. More laziness from Ron.

• Love 2

Thinking about it though, TJ's whole M.O. is kissing up to his own bio dad's killer so he actually might, heh.

That would be fun. 

Just my dream interview between him and Michael:

Michael: Why do you want this internship?

TJ: Because every time I look at Shawn, I want to take his head and smash it into the bacon he is frying for his BLTs.

Michael: So this is a paid internship...

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4

If it is DID, the hypersensitivity about Bill Eckert does not make sense. But if they actually did something where Luke killed Bill midway through that would be hilariously stupid - it would be even more proof of a rewrite.

I totally agree. Somehow, I think that the baseball bat, judging from Bobbie's reaction to it, had something to do with Pat's demise.

I also think that running down Jake is what made the split fairly permanent.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 2

If it is DID, the hypersensitivity about Bill Eckert does not make sense. But if they actually did something where Luke killed Bill midway through that would be hilariously stupid - it would be even more proof of a rewrite.

Maybe, if Bill and Luke really are twins by incest, Luke has survivor's guilt? I dunno.

I really don't want DID to explain away all of Luke's bullshit over the years, unless somehow it comes out that Luke really is an alcoholic, for real, in addition to DID or whatever.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

My choices are poop or a decomposing body?

:/

This could be GH's new tagline to replace the 70s and 80s "Love in the Afternoon."

General Hospital:  Where your choices are poop or a decomposing body.

• Love 12

Maybe Luke and Bill both died years ago and this Luke/notLuke is a fake plant created in a lab by Helena who is now pulling her little brain washed clone's strings. At this point nothing would either surprise or impress me.

This mess is just a steaming pile of excrement, imho. it's impossible to turn it into anything positive or even believable at this point.

• Love 1