Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Can some kind soul give a brief recap?  Not too much detail needed, just a basic summar

Nina convinces Franco to keep the baby and help parent her.

Ava stops Silas from calling the cops on her and he agrees to help her look for the baby.

Nik demands the truth and after watching him grill Spencer, Britt confesses she helped Spencer hide.

LUke has a reunion with Lulu.  Tracy's upset with herself for not realizing Fluke wasn't the real Luke.

Lucy finds out that Duke is taking over Sonny's territory and is worried for him. 

Fluke is about to kill Julian for letting Luke out of Miscavige.  Dante and Anna show up to arrest Fluke.  Anna takes off his mask.  Tomorrow's previews:  Faison's under the mask.  

Speculation around the world:  many people have worn the Fluke mask at various times, so Faison under this one is not the only one.

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 1

4. Baby Corinthia is cute and holding up her head so well to be to young

Giant newborn with super-baby neck muscles was WAY CUTE today

This baby has cute but crazy eyes. She doesn't look quite real

The baby was so cute when she was turning her head between Nina and Franco and especially giving Nina the crazee-eye.

Fuck fuck FUCK! So, it's definitely not Real Luke at the Q's and Faison is definitely not who has been Fluke all along, so basically we're in for like hundreds of versions of Luke running around. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

I really can't take Lucy anymore. She has got to be the most annoying character and that is just insane. She has great hair and amazing clothes though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

I think real Luke is the one at the Q mansion. Alexis brought him straight from Miscavige.  Why would there be a fake Luke at Miscavige if no one knew that anyone would come and free him.    Fluke seemed genuinely pissed with Julian for releasing Luke.

I think there are others who have worn the Fluke mask, Larry at some point, Faison today.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 2

Why would there be a fake Luke at Miscavige if no one knew that anyone would come and free him. 

Good point, but at the same time why would Helena just let Julian/Alexis free Luke? I guess it might be part of the 'plan,' but it seems clear from Larry's reactions that he didn't know about it. But he's probably lower level, so the higher-ups might not tell him everything. And there was a car waiting for him. So, yea, maybe Real Luke is the one at the Q's. But I don't trust RC, so I doubt it's that simple.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Today's episode was just confusing. I was half-way thinking that the Luke at the Q's was Fluke when he gave a weird wink last week. It looked like the wink was to Tracy, but it easily could have been to Larry. He acted like the real Luke, but then got kinda weird when Lulu offered to bring Rocko down to meet him. What a lame storyline. Obviously, it was never thought out well and is just being thrown together.

On the other hand, the baby was freaking adorable. And after reading a Twitter conversation between NLG, KSt and another person earlier today, it seems as if Ava's baby is being played by BB and KSt's baby. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted the conversation. It would explain why she's so big for a newborn.

Glad Britt's secret is out and she can move on. I like her, but she can do so much better than the un-charming Prince. I've been reading on here that the actress is leaving the show, but I swear I thought she was just demoted to recurring. Any clarification is appreciated.

• Love 1

Actually I think he is sorry he truely lost Michael as his son. I don't think it has anything to do with being caught. He seems resigned to the fact he has lost his son. But I will agree he is probably not sorry he killed a man.

But since the reason he lost Michael is because he killed AJ, shouldn't he be sorry that, y'know, he killed AJ?

Let's all be like Patrick, of course this is all Robin's fault!...and there it is.

Nah, let's all be like Ron and blame AJ, I'm sure it'll end up being his fault somehow.

• Love 3
Good point, but at the same time why would Helena just let Julian/Alexis free Luke? I guess it might be part of the 'plan,' but it seems clear from Larry's reactions that he didn't know about it. But he's probably lower level, so the higher-ups might not tell him everything. And there was a car waiting for him. So, yea, maybe Real Luke is the one at the Q's. But I don't trust RC, so I doubt it's that simple.

I have no doubt Ron isn't done with this shit yet, not by a long shot. I still think the Luke at the Qs is just too well of.

He's been drugged daily for what, about 9 or 10 months but he gets a shower and change of clothes and he's suddenly all "Opa!" with a drink in hand as  and munching Club crackers?  

It's just never, ever going to end, that is what I'm getting out of this. Ron seems to be having the time of his life fucking around with us and the characters and of course he has to throw in more of those goddamn masks just for kicks. As if we're all so eager to play "Who's under the Mask???" for the billionth time.

Ron? Would you oh so kindly go and piss up a rope.

Julian was looking mighty tasty in that fitted black tee, now there's a black teeshirt I can get behind seeing a lot more of...

• Love 2

Unless some editor messed up I am 100% sure Faison is not Fluke. Why would we have to wade through 10 months of horse manure just find out who Fluke really is on....the previews for a Wednesday filler show? I don't think so......

All I can say is IF Faison really is Fluke we have def been punked....by Ron. #GAH

• Love 2
Unless some editor messed up I am 100% sure Faison is not Fluke

I believe that it is Faison under this mask of Luke but I d not believe he is the notLuke that has been forced upon us all these months.  If anything I think that the Luke at the Qs is still notLuke.

I think the real Luke is still being held captive, when Helena came out of the room and ran into Alexis and Julian the fact she didn't even blink an eye and waltzed off even though she had to know why they were there, that to me only makes sense if she knew for a fact that this stupid ass plan wasn't over and they weren't releasing the true Luke. 

• Love 3

Personally I think the baby is the best actor of the three during the scenes with Franco, the Nina and the kidnapped munchkin.

She's so alert and aware, and the way she stares at them like "WTELF is up with you two dweebs?" just warms the heart.

Now she only needs to figures out a way to turn her pacifier into a deadly weapon and go to town on those two horrors in their sleep.

• Love 7

This whole Fluke thing is starting to remind of a classic episode of THE MUPPET SHOW where Beaker is involved with an accident with a copy machine

I found myself thinking The Sorcerer's Apprentice today. And that it will do no good to destroy the Luke mask, because two more would pop up in its place.

• Love 3

I zone out in Alexis scenes sometimes, so really!? She hasn't told anyone? So dumb.

She spent the episode defending Julian to Ned.

Luke also didn't mention her, which is another brick in the wall of him being Fluke.

• Love 2

She spent the episode defending Julian to Ned.

Luke also didn't mention her, which is another brick in the wall of him being Fluke.

That's so unbelievably stupid. Although the alternative in Ron's world would be everyone knowing and doing nothing about it, which would also be stupid. Ugh, everything is so stupid.

• Love 1

And seriously if you were Luke who'd been lock in a straight jacket for almost a year would you really be just lolligaging around the Q living room? I think he'd be out LOOKING for his double or at least he would have helped Dante try to catch Larry. SMH

Watching a clip of Michael Quartermaine at the Quartermaines (home finally) was so bittersweet then when he looked at the photo and said "I'm not hungry" I was all tears. Why does this hurt so much and when is it going to stop? Is it ever going to stop? God #FML I always love the ones who megalomaniacal writers have it in for.

• Love 2

Hah, Lucy actually called Alexis wacky. Pot to kettle, babe. If she had given Duke any more hugs, she'd be a creepy grandma. Yeah Duke, a "minimum amount of casualties" means Sonny's a saint with his "respect" and "honor" for you. Idiot.

I wanted to feel bad for Tracy, and I thought her moment of realization was great, but she went into that shrill yelling voice and I just can't.

I'm going to sit back and let you guys talk about the ridiculousness of the Fluke situation. Quite entertaining.

Could BABY KIDNAPPER and SERIAL KILLER be any more vile and disgusting? I hope she goes to Edward Scissorhands for her next gyno appointment. Ugh. Talk about a story that needs to wrap up. And people that need to die heinously for crimes against acting.

MW is always good, but today she killed it, resurrected it, and then killed it again. If played by another actress, I'd probably hate Ava but Maura brings so much to the role.

I seriously love this woman. Maura was brilliant, and I will love every damn bit of her on my screen.

Silas: "What, are you going to kill me like you killed Connie Falconeri?"

Me: "One could hope." Talk about a useless and boring character. He needs to be put out to pasture. Poor Ava being saddled with his ass.

I'm just going to pretend that Anna and Dante stopped for a quickie before going to arrest Julian.

• Love 5

I'm thinking now that maybe it was all to the better that AJ got killed when I see what this hack is doing to Duke.  Now we have Duke, talking about Sonny and his "minimal damage" and his having treated him "honorably".  What the hell - is Duke wearing Sonny's letter jacket now?  Has Sonny promised him the first dance?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  I'm afraid if AJ had lived these asshats would probably have made him sing an Ode to Orange Glow as well.  

• Love 8

In other news, Alexis, maybe you should mention to someone that Helena is back from the dead.

Litte things like these bug me more than they should.

Same thing happened with Jordan. Her first phone call, after Julian's confession, was to call Anna and fill her in. It was a major break in a case they've been investigating for like whole year.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

I don't think Tracy is stupid for believing in Luke's innocence. She and Lulu are the only ones who doubted Luke capable of what Fluke has done-and they were right. It doesn't make sense though, if she knows him so well, that she'd not be able to recognize him in bed. The two things contradict each other. So I've stopped trying to make sense of it all. I'm just enjoying whatever screen time I get of the characters I enjoy, and thank God on a daily basis for my skip button on the DVR so that when boring characters pop up(Lakeson, I'm a lookin' at you) I can just merrily ignore them.

Whats more is that it wasn't incorrect that Luke was being held prisoner somewhere, it is just that he was being held for much longer while his doppleganger  was raping Tracy. While it was slightly OTT that Tracy would trade ELQ for Luke, I understand why she would be loyal to the guy for all of his child killing, cheating, thieving ways. Luke has been probably the only person that truly validated her feelings on one of the most important aspects of her life, running ELQ. Luke might treat her like garbage, but it seems that has been most of the guys in her life, but at least Luke likes and respects. 

Me: "One could hope." Talk about a useless and boring character. He needs to be put out to pasture. Poor Ava being saddled with his ass.

And he the doctor and that seems to be a general theme (no pun intended). The least developed and least interesting characters are in the medical profession. I think it is a sad comment that Britt, also a doctor is on her way out. For heck's sakes, Lucas, a legacy character played by a well liked actor who played the character in the past, has only just revealed he is a doctor after several months and nothing has developed past that.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2
Litte things like these bug me more than they should.

To the contrary, I respectfully think they bug you an appropriate amount.

Personally, I'm bugged by the preview that Detective Cardboard is giving his aunt/mother the time of day. She's readily admitted to killing the pharmacist. Just because she got off on a technicality (so stupid), doesn't mean people would be giving her a free pass and not thinking about it each and every time they see her.  I mean, unless they were thinking about the fact she's responsible for her daughter spending 20 years in a coma.**

Oh, and shut up, Duke, shut up.

**Although, I have to admit, having seen her daughter, keeping her away from society for 20 years was an act of public service.

P.S. Shut up, Duke.

I'm just going to pretend that Anna and Dante stopped for a quickie before going to arrest Julian.

Or at least have Dante say, "And I mean that for real, not like our secret code thing for .... [looks around] gotta go!"

P.P.S. Shut up, Duke.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 8

Hah, Lucy actually called Alexis wacky. Pot to kettle, babe. If she had given Duke any more hugs, she'd be a creepy grandma. Yeah Duke, a "minimum amount of casualties" means Sonny's a saint with his "respect" and "honor" for you. Idiot.

I wanted to feel bad for Tracy, and I thought her moment of realization was great, but she went into that shrill yelling voice and I just can't.

I'm going to sit back and let you guys talk about the ridiculousness of the Fluke situation. Quite entertaining.

Could BABY KIDNAPPER and SERIAL KILLER be any more vile and disgusting? I hope she goes to Edward Scissorhands for her next gyno appointment. Ugh. Talk about a story that needs to wrap up. And people that need to die heinously for crimes against acting.

I seriously love this woman. Maura was brilliant, and I will love every damn bit of her on my screen.

Can I just propose to this post with a big diamond and marry it?

Can I just propose to this post with a big diamond and marry it?

By all means. :)

Also, Olivia's gotta speak up soon because she is coming across as super thirsty. Poor Olivia isn't used to guys not reciprocating her vibes fairly quickly.

I think both Lucy and Olivia are looking thirsty these days. Is Lucy even divorced yet? Ron sucks so bad at the middle and end.

You're right, Lucy comes across as thirsty too. Thirstier, cause it's Toonces-the-can't-drive-cat-Duke who she's lusting after. I just have slightly higher expectations of Olivia.

Is Lucy even divorced yet?

Lucy was married? Surely you jest!

• Love 3

I am really waiting for Olivia to rip Sonny a new one for hiding the fact that Ava killed Kanny until he could take her out personally.

I'm all for this.  And I want her to crawl face first through a broken pan of her ziti to apologize to Monica and Michael - and to us, frankly - for all of her AJ bashing.

And when she's done with that I want her to sew her lips shut and join the cloistered order of the Sisters of Perpetual Stupidity.  

Ned deserves much better than what is currently on offer in both Port Charles AND Salem.

• Love 2

Really? I just keep thinking back to (ewww) all those times when she was in bed with Sonny, and my expectations of her can't get any lower.

And all that was way after Olivia crawled into Johnny's lap, all seduction-like, and asked for confirmation that she was making him forget all about teenage Kristina (at the time played by Lexi A. - during the "Kristina's pretending to be with Johnny to piss off Sonny" stuff). IMO she's been a pathetic woman ever since that scene. 

• Love 1

Really? I just keep thinking back to (ewww) all those times when she was in bed with Sonny, and my expectations of her can't get any lower.

Yeah, but I just meant in terms of not having to work for it, not standards, heh. Sonny started feeling the attraction again pretty much as soon as she did.

• Love 2