Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Orangina.  

OMG that is the most perfect name!!!

Sonny,  "That baby is my family, you know my daughter, or my granddaugher....its complicated....anyways that baby that is a girl is still a member of my family...even if she is a girl"   hahahaha  Morgan doesn't fall far from the toolshed.

I really hope tomorrow clarifies exactly where Michael is screwing Rosalie.

Because just the idea that Mikey would take her back and screw her in Kiki's bed instead of his apartment has me downright giddy.

The Mooch walked in on her then husband in bed with her mother, and now her boyfriend in her own bed with her rival. Unintentional comedy gold!

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

Previews...oh Lucy, I love you, but stop it.  Don't tell Duke's girlfriend that you neeeeeeeeeed to see him.  I don't understand her desperation to help him at all.

More Ron plot point writing. Now Anna has to decide whether to fight for her man or let Lucy-come-lately take him. OMG, u guise! Anna will totally forgive Duke for siding with Sonny because another chick is giving him attention. Soo romantic!

Pip could run shit.  Maybe if Milo takes over and she runs it for him, she could finally find out who killed her son.

I thought Jerry Jacks was responsible, though IDK if anyone bothered to inform Piph.

. I kinda of already like arrogant douche-y Michael better than regular Michael, so I don't necessarily hate it. Michael should have some rich kid entitlement/snottiness about him.

Franco's shirt was very Gentle Fisherman Franco today. I guess Franco is no longer gentle so I have to come up with something new when they make him wear plaid shirts. Psychotically Humorous Franco? Wacky Hijinx Franco? Murderously Merry Franco? Frighteningly Funny Franco? (Or Funnily Frightening Franco?)

Michael is my new favorite character.....well behind my det Special Kitty<wink>

I floved EVERYTHING he said today. Unlike it seems everyone else, he actually GETS that Ava is no better than Sonny. I could not feel any sympathy for her b/c to me she's no better than Sonny so both their boohooing didn't phase me in the least.

Wow but Franco looked yummy in maroon. He and Nina really do look good together even if they are both 1/2 cocked. I think he should be Fiendishly Fraudian Franco. Nina was quite good at calm crazy and Franco is slightly scared of her too!

Sonny in jail?

Carly in jail?

Kiki walking in on Michael in bed with someone else?

Is it Christmas already?  :D

Orangina.

Thumbs up to coming up with fitting name for the orange child!

• Love 1

I'm wondering again...with Sonny in jail, will Rick come out of witness protection?

Sonny being jailed isn't connected to the Fluke stuff.  Ric can't come out of witness protection until Fluke has been, uh, de-Luked.

If those two parasites kiss each other through the bars then you KNOW that Ron was lying about not realizing he was cribbing the OLTL 'Hell no' wedding.

They can't do that, the cells are separated by a couple of feet of floor, poor dears.

I bet Carly will unleash that reptile tongue of hers so it can snake across the jailhouse floor and insert itself deep within Mumbles gaping maw.  Cuz it's LOVE, dontcha know!  

Poor Orange Glow was sweating even more than usual.  Being locked up in the cell is a better diet plan for him than spending a week with Dr. Oz.    

Carly certainly stayed in character, bemoaning all the "mistakes" she and Sonny made that has had them end up here when she was talking with Morgan.  Only Carly and Sonny could call deliberate murder and covering it up a "mistake".  Didn't you love how Carly is all of a sudden treating Morgan like more than the usual afterthought since Michael is currently unavailable?  Yep, she's a GREAT mom.

I hope Orange Glow lasts long enough to get to prison, but if he ends up melting into a puddle of rancid fear while waiting in the PC jail cell, I'm fine with that too.  Carly however, I DO want to see in an orange jump suit working in the laundry at the Big House while fending off the advances of Big Bertha and Her LOVE MACHINE.

Good times, folks, good times!

Edited by boes
  • Love 6

Seriously, you guys, didn't seeing Carly getting arrested make you wanna cartwheel down the street?!?!

And it was even more delicious after she went on that ridiculous rant to Scotty about how Franco had a history of threatening children.  Bitch, you moved him into your house WITH YOUR NINE YEAR OLD!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 22

Carly certainly stayed in character, bemoaning all the "mistakes" she and Sonny made that has had them end up here when she was talking with Morgan.  Only Carly and Sonny could call deliberate murder and covering it up a "mistake".  Didn't you love how Carly is all of a sudden treating Morgan like more than the usual afterthought since Michael is currently unavailable?  Yep, she's a GREAT mom.

And she still rambled on and on about losing Michael and how Morgan's gotta be there for Michael . . . hi, his maybebaby has just been kidnapped? He might have other things to do than focus completely on Michael right now?

• Love 11

My question is when she got arrested why did she not have a thought about who was going to take care of Joss. I'm sure Bobbie will but shouldn't that be like a thought. Hey Morgan call my mom to get her to pick Joss up from school....or something?

Scotty must be half blind, b/c I think he picked up Bobbie's glasses by mistake....just sayin'

• Love 4

Nope, not yet.

But given Carly is extremely unlikely to exercise her right to remain silent, I'm expecting that bean to be spilled sooner than later.

Thanks, TeeVee329.  I thought not.  Still don't think Carly, or whomever, telling the cops Ava killed Connie will do much to get her arrested, unless they can back it up with evidence or witness testimony.  A bunch of people telling each other that's what happened doesn't equate to either.  Sonny is the only one who could provide either, via A.J.'s recording, if he's willing to bury himself in the process, that is.

Of course, this is the same PCPD and DA that never even considered Ava Jerome, whose initials happen to be A.J., a suspect, who have a waiting list for perps, just expecting them to patiently wait for the paddy wagon  - They're on their honor they'll not commit further crimes or skip town in the meantime! - and are ready (Anna.) to arrest someone just because they might be thinking of commiting a crime.  (Funny how that never applied to the Gang of Sonny.)  So it's anybody's guess how they'll handle Ava.  Maybe Ron is flipping a coin as we speak.

• Love 3

AFAIC she's lucky that's all he did. I love Ava and think Morgan is an idiot, but Ava is a remorseless killer. She killed a woman he'd known for years and cared about for business reasons. She'd do anything.

Wait, Morgan knew and cared about Connie for years? I must have missed that somewhere along the line.

Rosalie sleeps like the dead. How could she not wake up when the phone was ringing? I wake up when a feather hits the pillow.

So your mom is in the hospital after an extremely traumatic experience, your baby sister is kidnapped, and all you can think is that you need a break to go check on your boyfriend? Kiki, shut it.

I love all the random dayplayers in this town that hate Sonny's guts. First the cop from yesterday, now the nurse from today. Sing it, sister!

Nina and Franco can stay in Canada along with Justin Bieber. Although Ava needs to get HER baby back.

Duke is an idiot. Why in the hell does he continue to side with this loser? Not that I care, because Duke sucks anyway. Glad that Anna's free of him.

Hah at Alexis turning down Sonny, and Carly getting arrested. Barf at the previews tomorrow.

Maura West continues to own this show, that is all. Loved every single bit of her with Julian today. Jerome sib bonding is so great, he called her "sweetheart", awwww!

I was a little surprised Morgan was seeming to actually be nice to Ava, he totally badmouthed her to Carly just a little while before. The editing on this really sucks at times. I wanted them to be alone and yell at each other, then bond over their missing baby. The one that needs a real name, and a paternity test.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 5

I forgot to mention add Silas to this town full of hypocrites. Did he not turn his back on his notcoma wife for lying to him about important shit, yet when he finds Kiki did the same thing to Michael, he equates it to him and Sam.....the hell you say? Silas your daughter did to Michael what Nina did to you, so I guess Nind DID do the right thing b/c like Kiki she was only fighting for HER man. SMDH!

• Love 4

I hope Diane not only refuses to represent Sonny but rips him a new one and reminds him that her boyfriend Max would never have been shot if Sonny had not had Heather kidnapped from Ferncliff.  

I also want Julian to confront Sonny that "the girl child" was endangered and is missing due to Sonny's forcing Ava into hiding after the botched kidnapping attempt.  Ava would have been at her penthouse peacefully gestating receiving the prenatal care she and the baby needed.  Instead when Ava began having severe pain she was too afraid to go to the hospital, and became a sitting duck for the unbalanced Nina to force her labor and take the baby. 

• Love 10

Morgan was around when Sonny was courting Kate. She was a family friend, he cared about her. It doesn't surprise me he flipped on Ava over that, to say nothing of his tortured devotion to his dad.

• Love 1

I mean, I don't think Morgan had a particular attachment to Kate, but I don't think he'd be cool with Ava murdering any innocent civilian. I mean, he should have not been surprised that Ava murdered someone innocent, she didn't really hide the fact that she's cool with murder, but then Morgan is a wee bit dim.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Is there anything or anyone on this show to root for or actually enjoy? I'm asking that genuinely, as I've been absent from watching so long I've left the barge and gotten my own houseboat. 

It seems everything on this show is completely cynical and hard-hearted. The only thing I see people really rooting for is for the ruination of certain characters (which, believe me, I understand.) But is there anyone to like? Are there any relationships (romantic or otherwise) to invest in? Is there anything that might actually have meaningful fallout? Is there anything that might actually move the audience?

• Love 3

Is there anything or anyone on this show to root for or actually enjoy? I'm asking that genuinely, as I've been absent from watching so long I've left the barge and gotten my own houseboat. 

It seems everything on this show is completely cynical and hard-hearted. The only thing I see people really rooting for is for the ruination of certain characters (which, believe me, I understand.) But is there anyone to like? Are there any relationships (romantic or otherwise) to invest in? Is there anything that might actually have meaningful fallout? Is there anything that might actually move the audience?

Sadly I think most of this show is a plot point. Relationships are a means to an end rather than something to build for the characters and to help develop them. Characters will start interacting for the plot, and by that same token, will abruptly stop interacting once that plot is done. It's really sad, especially when you go back and watch old story lines from this show and other soaps when you felt a real emotional connection and conflict between the characters, and so and so would always be hanging out just because they were close and it was the natural way of things, not because a plot needed to be advanced. 

That is why I liked the Lulu/Olivia, Lucas/Maxie, and Julian/Ava scenes. Because that's just family being close. More of that, please!

There's no real romance on this show either. Look at Maxie and Nathan for example. I almost thought that they would be the first of Ron's couplings to have a legit beginning, middle, and end, but their "romance" has fizzled into nothing, and ground to a halt. Someone proposed that Nik/Britt was actually only built up for the Rocco reveal to have impact, and sad as it is to believe I think there is some truth in that. A couple solely for the plot -- nice.

Most of the couples have no chemistry and/or wander around with no story to make us root for them. The only couple I like (Brad & Lucas) are never shown, why should anyone give a damn about Samtrick when it's just a spoiler for a JaSam reunion. Same for Jake & Elizabeth. Patrick and Elizabeth makes far more sense after all of these years. Michael and Kiki were shoved down people's throats for no good reason other than KA being a pet and the two actors shacking up in real life, and Julexis, a couple that seems to have a big fan base is in a petty triangle (I think) fit for teenagers. Also hardly ever shown anymore.

Everything is rushed. The MIDDLE is missing from every single story on this show or stories are paced incorrectly and shelved for weeks/months at a time, so that when they do come back, we don't care anymore, or something has happened off screen and we're supposed to fill in the gaps --wtf? We never get the why or the progression, just the immediate beginning, then the quick loud ending and then it's time to move on. It's cheap. Like I can't even comprehend sometimes how bad of a writer Ron C. is.

I don't care about his pets either. All of the Y&R and OLTL transplants need to go. They're boring, crazy, trashy, underdeveloped, yet OVEREXPOSED. The Kim Kardashians of this soap.

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 7

I don't think so. I honestly think that I am still hanging around just to see how much worse it can get.

I don't believe for a second that this Sweeps is bringing about the "Dawn of a New Era" or whatever the hell is supposed to be happening. It's more the same really just the same nonsensical trash only wrapped up in a slightly different bow.

The very same names are still the controlling forces on this show, the ones who get the most screen time and the majority of the focus of the writing and directing. It's like a game of musical chairs, sure positions may be switched but the game never ends and the players never change. 

I'm not sure I mentioned, but good on Alexis for telling Sonny to (politely) go to hell.  IIRC, the last time they interacted, he was being super assy to her about Julian, firing her, etc.  Hopefully Diane refuses the case as well and Sonny gets stuck with some dayplayer.

• Love 5

Sonny is being such a drama queen, it is hilarious. "Alexis you know what it's like for me in here, I have to get out and find that baby." Like he cares at all.

I really do hope we see a Q or two tomorrow, though the previews were not promising. Let's all watch Carly and Sonny being all "I love you" because lord knows that is fun and interesting and we haven't seen it over and over and over and...zzzzzzzzz

• Love 4

I'm not so sure.  It looks like the keys are for the room that they're in.

You could be correct. On a larger screen there appeared to be a bit of door frame in the shot in front of her, it may be an illusion caused by  a shadow, I can't tell either way on a smaller screen and I think I'll bypass re-watching a single scene repeatedly to settle a minor difference of opinion over a question that will be easily answered tomorrow.  Whichever it is, Michael defiled a bed Kiki considers her own, it's an awesome sight to behold whether it's the one she used to tag-team the sons of Carly in Michaels apartment or the one she called squatters rights on at Michaels brownstone.  

Sonny is being such a drama queen, it is hilarious. "Alexis you know what it's like for me in here, I have to get out and find that baby." Like he cares at all.

He really really doesn't, I hope the poor wee thing is Morgan's. He didn't give a rat's ass about the newest girlchild until he tried to use her as get out of jail card. He showed  a heck of a lot of concern over the preemie newborn being toted around by a lunatic when he was leaving voicemails about her disappearance with Shawn the incompetent flunky as he prepared to shoot the child's murderous Mom to death. His revenge was more important to him than the welfare of a medically fragile infant. (Ok that kid is slightly smaller that a preschooler... but still..) I wonder what bothered him more, the fact she shot Connie, who he didn't even really want back  or the fact that a girly can shoot straighter than him.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 7

I'm loving the show right now and my favorite character isn't on sweeps who is Sam. 

I feel bad for Ava even though she's also evil..LOL but I'm happy with the direction of the show. I like all the actors and the chemistry amongst the cast. Sometimes I'll read here before I watch the show and get depressed but then I'll watch the show and enjoy it.

I am a young fan, not too young, in my 20's but I'm hoping others find the show as well. 

I actually liked Morgan and Ava together, they were who I was rooting for but I don't think they'll be getting together anytime soon or ever but I wouldn't mind her with Silas. 

Anyways, long time lurker decided to chime in..nice to meet everyone!

• Love 15

Didn't he already do that with TheThingThatWasPassingForTodd and Carly?

ROTFLMAO!!!!! TTTWPFT!!!  Hahahaha, love it friend!.  

And no.  Technically yes, but also, Carly wasn't in the jail cell next to him with her own arrest.  She was outside, begging him to tell her why he couldn't come to her with the truth about, what was that, Johhny being responsible for Cole and Hope's deaths and keeping it from everyone?  I don't even remember anymore.  

And I don't even need to.  Todd barely acknowledged anything that happened in Port Charles when he was back in Llanview and I don't need to either.

• Love 5

My question is when she got arrested why did she not have a thought about who was going to take care of Joss. I'm sure Bobbie will but shouldn't that be like a thought. Hey Morgan call my mom to get her to pick Joss up from school....or something?

When Carly gets out of jail i so want her to get home and find a note that says

"I took Joss, She is happy. Oh I hooked up with Skye, we are going to raise LilaRae and Joss together. Tell Morgan to call me. Good luck with the whole Michael thing"

JAX

• Love 14

I think Sonny was clearly becoming claustrophobic and that's why he was so frantic to get out of his cell for whatever reason, "just get me through the arraignment."  Alexis was disappointing, just professional and not actually pissed at him for killing AJ.  Is that coming or is Alexis just beyond it and whatever about Sonny.  I actually wanted more. 

This is not surprising at all. Considering that Alexis drew up the papers that that midgety moobster forced AJ to sign, relinquishing all his parental rights to that sociopathic, psychotic murderer/Vito-Michael Corleone wannabe.

And Alexis did nothing but talk shit about AJ when Sean reprised the role a couple years ago.

• Love 3

This show makes me question my morals everyday. I'm like actively rooting for refusal of legal counsel to Sonny and Carly. I don't care about their barf inducing "love" that's killed people, destroyed people, ruined people, etc. I want Ava to hurl her IV pole at Morgan for selling her out to Sonny. Because. Who. Gave. A. Fuck. About. Connie? (If Loooloo gets custody of that poor little girl and names her Connie II, I'll wail a'la MW) Let's be real. Connie had killed her own kid, she was seriously pissing people off left and right. It was only a matter of time in soap logic that anyone killed her. That it wasn't Kristina is the only tragedy. Or Tracy. Because Trey. Trey! Connie was a shittier person than Sonny and Ava in a way. She locked her newborn in a drawer and was like deuces, off to college! Questionable as Sonny's parenting may be, they do make it 99% past the infant stage. And I hate Sonny. Ava has never killed Kiki, considering that Kiki is her kid that is a huge accomplishment. So, really shut up about Connie, Show.

As long as AJ's name is cleared, I'm good. It's how morally corrupt this show has made me. I also kinda like Todd and Phyliss on meds in Canada with the baby. At least it's not in the mob. But I can see two disturbed and hurt people wanting a new start desperately and thinking this is their chance. Just name the kid though.

• Love 7

Yes, but as a proud Canadian, can I just say, I don't want your crazies up here!

Why doesn't anyone run away to Mexico? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they say Prince Edward Island's?  And do you actually refer to it as a county?  I though it was it's own province.  

BTW, that irked me.  If they did say PEI, that's the maritimes, which is more like on the other side of New Brunswick, and Maine.  Not exactly in the backyard of say, a town in upstate NY.  Somewhere far up in Ontario would have made more sense.      

Why does Ontario have to get dragged into this? *sigh* Is this payback for Justin Bieber? 

I really do hope we see a Q or two tomorrow, though the previews were not promising. Let's all watch Carly and Sonny being all "I love you" because lord knows that is fun and interesting and we haven't seen it over and over and over and...zzzzzzzzz

Seeing Michael with the Q's is worthy of a Friday. Carly and Sonny, pledging love from their holding cells? That's some Wednesday shit. 

Crazy and dangerous though they may be, that baby is super content with RH and MSt! 

• Love 4

I'm loving the show right now and my favorite character isn't on sweeps who is Sam. 

I feel bad for Ava even though she's also evil..LOL but I'm happy with the direction of the show. I like all the actors and the chemistry amongst the cast. Sometimes I'll read here before I watch the show and get depressed but then I'll watch the show and enjoy it.

I am a young fan, not too young, in my 20's but I'm hoping others find the show as well. 

I actually liked Morgan and Ava together, they were who I was rooting for but I don't think they'll be getting together anytime soon or ever but I wouldn't mind her with Silas. 

Anyways, long time lurker decided to chime in..nice to meet everyone!

It's interesting to hear that there really are 20somethings out there watching. I mean I know there are, but I can only go by my 2 20something daughters, neither of which watch with me or have any desire to watch with me, or any desire to watch period. None of their friends do either according to them. 

Edited by sometimesfan

Michael: "Morgan's a baby himself, a spineless tool who can't take responsibility for anything."

No lies detected.

LOL, I love this.  Yeah, I didn't detect any lies either.

AFAIC she's lucky that's all he did. I love Ava and think Morgan is an idiot, but Ava is a remorseless killer. She killed a woman he'd known for years and cared about for business reasons. She'd do anything.

Not only that, but how is Morgan okay with Ava lying and manipulating him for months.  She tells him half a story about her part in AJ's murder so that she can manipulate him into taking her in.  She has lied to Morgan countless times before, and if he keeps going back to her after she lied to his face AGAIN, then yes, he's an idiot.  He reinforces Michael's "Morgan is still a baby, himself."  At least LEARN from your mistakes, Morgan.

I really hope tomorrow clarifies exactly where Michael is screwing Rosalie.

Because just the idea that Mikey would take her back and screw her in Kiki's bed instead of his apartment has me downright giddy.

The Mooch walked in on her then husband in bed with her mother, and now her boyfriend in her own bed with her rival. Unintentional comedy gold!

The problem with Kiki is she won't put two-and-two together and come to the realization that her lies drove both men out of her life and into the bed of other women.  She plays the victim card, but she's not the victim.  She certainly isn't regarding Michael, but I bet she'll play it that way.  Who wants to bet that the dialogue will be something like "I found Michael in bed with Rosalie.  He can have her.  I am so done with him now.  How could he betray me like that?  Morgan, you want to go to the cafeteria, and I'll get you something to eat?"  as she moves on to the other Corinthos brother - again. (insert eye roll)

Michael is my new favorite character.....well behind my det Special Kitty<wink>

I floved EVERYTHING he said today. Unlike it seems everyone else, he actually GETS that Ava is no better than Sonny. I could not feel any sympathy for her b/c to me she's no better than Sonny so both their boohooing didn't phase me in the least.

I think that's what I liked most about the conversation Michael had with Rosalie, that and his slam against Kiki.  He fully understands that Ava is as vile and as remorseless a killer as Sonny.  He doesn't do the "But she's a woman and mother, don't you feel sorry for her?"  No, she's a mobster and a murderer who kills whoever gets in her way, and she doesn't care - just like Sonny.  She only cares if the pain and harm happens to HER - just like Sonny.  

There's no real romance on this show either. 

Most of the couples have no chemistry and/or wander around with no story to make us root for them. 

Everything is rushed. The MIDDLE is missing from every single story on this show or stories are paced incorrectly and shelved for weeks/months at a time, so that when they do come back, we don't care anymore, or something has happened off screen and we're supposed to fill in the gaps --wtf? We never get the why or the progression, just the immediate beginning, then the quick loud ending and then it's time to move on. It's cheap. Like I can't even comprehend sometimes how bad of a writer Ron C. is.

Ron is a horrible romance writer.  You are absolutely correct that he never writes the middle of a romance, which is one of the most important aspects of a romance.  That and the beginning.  RC completely botches his "meet-cute" moments with possible new pairings because Ron is a huge fan of the insta-romance.  Michael and Kiki falling in love after only two weeks?  GMAFB.  Jake and Elizabeth can't stop making googly-eyes at each other when you think he'd want to figure out who he is, no?  He puts Nik and Britt together only to insert Elizabeth so that all three characters can become excruitiatingly boring for months.  As for Maxie and Nathan, I still like them together, and frankly, I'm glad he's not rushing them into bed.  He's allowing both characters to have story beyond their romance.  I think that's important too.  I don't think that pair has fizzled.  It's just on the back-burner.

I don't care about his pets either. All of the Y&R and OLTL transplants need to go. They're boring, crazy, trashy, underdeveloped, yet OVEREXPOSED. The Kim Kardashians of this soap.

THIS.  All of this.  I think the Y&R and OLTL transplants are all failures.  I might be able to stomach Silas if one had to stay, but Kiki, Franco, Nina, and Jake??  The.Worst.  Not to mention that they are eating my show alive.  You ever go to the GH Facebook page?  Almost every article is Nina, Franco, Ava, Jake.  It's rarely ever focused on the GH characters overall.  Does anyone really care about Nina and her baby obsession, especially when her story ties to NO GH vet characters, not a single one?  I'm guessing that's why they had her kidnap a Corinthos baby because God knows no one cared about her incessant blabbering about The List.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 1

When Carly gets out of jail i so want her to get home and find a note that says

"I took Joss, She is happy. Oh I hooked up with Skye, we are going to raise LilaRae and Joss together. Tell Morgan to call me. Good luck with the whole Michael thing"

JAX

OMG all of this.  What I wouldn't give for Jax and Skye to swoop back into town and dig a deeper rock bottom for Carly.

And Alexis did nothing but talk shit about AJ when Sean reprised the role a couple years ago.

I don't have a problem with Alexis hating AJ for the Kristina kidnapping.  But I do recall she went on some ridiculous tirade about how much better a father Sonny was and it made my ears bleed.

• Love 3

I don't have a problem with Alexis hating AJ for the Kristina kidnapping.  But I do recall she went on some ridiculous tirade about how much better a father Sonny was and it made my ears bleed.

Agreed to the first part; but then you have her complicit in that moobster basically kidnapping baby Michael.

• Love 5

As thrilled as I am that CarSon are both in jail at the moment, what the hell happened to "Love In The Afternoon" type soap operas?

You know, cheating spouses and lovers kept apart being the worst that could happen instead of murder murder and more murder. I can watch the news if I want to see murder, I want to see romance, tortured love, hell, give me some corporate takeovers instead of all these conversations about this one killing that one as if they were talking about the cancan sale at ShopRite.

Enough of this mob bullshit, it's boring me to death. And because it can never be said enough, Sonny ruins everything.

ETA: I see I'm a little late to the love-wanting party, but it's good to know I'm not alone in this.

Edited by tveyeonyou
  • Love 5

As thrilled as I am that CarSon are both in jail at the moment, what the hell happened to "Love In The Afternoon" type soap operas?

You know, cheating spouses and lovers kept apart being the worst that could happen instead of murder murder and more murder. I can watch the news if I want to see murder, I want to see romance, tortured love, hell, give me some corporate takeovers instead of all these conversations about this one killing that one as if they were talking about the cancan sale at ShopRite.

Enough of this mob bullshit, it's boring me to death. And because it can never be said enough, Sonny ruins everything.

In one word, Guza happened.

• Love 4

Agreed to the first part; but then you have her complicit in that moobster basically kidnapping baby Michael.

Truth be told, I never minded that AJ targeted Alexis, though I think Faith decided which kids got taken first. She files illegal paperwork knowing full well that AJ would never sign away his parental rights willingly, let alone to Sonny. She gets pregnant by Sonny and proceeds to hide her daughter's paternity for years. While I never blamed Alexis for hiding paternity, it is the very height of hypocrisy.

• Love 4

And it was even more delicious after she went on that ridiculous rant to Scotty about how Franco had a history of threatening children.  Bitch, you moved him into your house WITH YOUR NINE YEAR OLD!

LOL really. Carly is so awful. I find it pretty hilarious and fun though. 

I honestly think Ava has come off much more remorseful about things than Sonny ever has (when I've been watching). When Ava ran over Jason, she got out of her car and tended to him and waited there until Jordan came. And she seemed ready to stay there until the ambulance came until Jordan talked her out of it. On the other had, Sonny hears that his child/grandchild was kidnapped by a couple of crazies and he sends his terrible-at-his-job henchman a voicemail about it so he can murder the mother of said child first. That being said, it's not like Ava is some kind of hero or anything, but she's never been presented as such. Sonny is the lead, nearly every story centers around him, and he is presented as the hero. That's what makes it hard to see Ava as as bad as Sonny to me.

I am so excited for today's Kiki/Michael/Rosalie scenes!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Honestly the mob has always been my least fav stories.I mean I didn't watch the sophranos or whatever it was called.I didn't mind the mob in the 80s because it ws considered bad ad there was actually good people then you had the manipulaters like Tracy,Lucy,scotty ect.I'm getting bored again with the show.

• Love 2