Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Michael cutting every single person from his life will be unrealistic.  The people close to S&C? Sure. And those that facilitated the lies, sure? Anyone else? Why would he? 

And please, Dante has done his fair share to support the mob. He has a bullet hole in his chest to prove it.

I think my Sonny hatred is in overdrive because I am disappointed his booking scene was limited to a mug shot.  I wanted to see him get a full body cavity search (just facial expressions only), changing out of the fancy suit and into a prison issued orange jumpsuit, placed in the smallest cell at the PCPD and being given a Dixie cup full of water, which he promptly throws across his cell.

• Love 5

Does anyone have a gif of Sonny having his mug shot taken?

That moment needs to memorialized, just like Fonduke kicking Jasus' body into the harbor.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Then Michael said "Did you two also know that Ava killed Connie!?"  Morgan's "Mikey, it's complicated"

Why does Morgan keep calling this entire mess 'complicated?' It's not complicated Morgan: your ex gf killed your dad's gf. Then your ex set-up Michael's bio-dad. Then your dad killed Michael's bio-dad for no reason other than hatred. Then your dad and your ex had sex on Michael's bio-dads grave. That seems simple to me. 

I know Sonny never pays for anything, but shouldn't Morgan still be a little upset that Ava had his daughter or  sister?!? Of course not, he just keeps saying it's complicated. So pretty and yet so dumb.

• Love 5

The dollar menu at McDonald's is "complicated" for Morgan. Look, I like him when he is Sonny-hate mode, but BC's version of the character has always been dumber than a box of hair.

• Love 12
Why does Morgan keep calling this entire mess 'complicated?' It's not complicated Morgan: your ex gf killed your dad's gf. Then your ex set-up Michael's bio-dad. Then your dad killed Michael's bio-dad for no reason other than hatred. Then your dad and your ex had sex on Michael's bio-dads grave. That seems simple to me.

Yeah, Michael's head should explode the next time he hears the words "its complicated" or "we did it because we loved you and wanted to protect you."  The best lines of today were Michael telling Sonny his love was worthless and Michel telling Kiki and Morgan that their idea of love is not something he wants.    

• Love 2

I can't with Rosalie. And I think she's gross with Michael. But hey, it's not Kiki.

This Franco prank is so stupid. Oooh, there might be a bomb, there might nooootttt beeeee! We have zero money in our budget to do the kind of shit JFP used to do with Franco or anything else, so how about you all just stand around this room and whoooo knoooowwwsss?

I cannot fault ER or LLC for those awful scenes. RC and his crew write these at least five or six times in every event - background characters reacting to and recapping the plot, then saying incredibly stilted things like 'just think, if this was our child/our sister/daughter, etc. - how lucky we are to be safe and together! What will this mean for [X/Y/whoever]?' The way they write this schlock is impossible for them to sell. I have watched it play out a thousand times with many different people.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Dante, Sonny does not deserve your sympathy! Even if that baby is his and it's missing. Has anyone mentioned that he was about to murder Ava when Michael walked in?  Seems like that could add to his criminal charges...

Sonny: "Ya gotta hear me out."  Why exactly is that? 

They need to get that baby back quick so Morgan can hold her and I can forget what a dumbass he is!

Morgan holding a baby is going to be very cute.  I will also forget his stupidity, at least temporarily, when we get that scene.

I thought it was kind of perfect that all Michael said to Kiki and Morgan was basically "You're liars, go away, I'm done with you."  Him eviscerating them would have been fun, but just dismissing them like that showed that he was just so totally over all the lies and betraaaayalll (TM Sonny), and that they weren't even worth him getting all fired up again. 

I know this is all a setup for Morgan and Kiki to get back together and raise the baby (well, I suspect).  But I wouldn't mind Morgan and Michael making up and working together to take down Sonny.  Alas, I fear Morgan is lost to Sonny. 

I felt a tinge of nervousness when Michael bellied up to the bar due to AJ's infamous alcoholism.  You think AJ, vodka, vodka, AJ.  With any other soap character post-hell reveal, I wouldn't think twice.  I  feel going forward Ron will throw AJ under the bus some through Michael's self-destructive behavior.  I can imagine Michael snorting coke in his suit on the docks before work.

Heh. It didn't even occur to me, honestly. Bobbie was also sucking down the booze and she had much less reason to do. I mean, Ron could make him have a problem, but I have a feeling he won't.

I'm sucking down the booze right now, just thinking about this show.  So I don't judge.

movingtargetgal, an orange jumpsuit on Sonny would basically be camouflage, so let's hope they don't do that!​

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

an orange jumpsuit on Sonny would basically be camouflage, so let's hope they don't do that!​

I can see it now: Dante is going to visit Sonny in his cell and can't see him because the orange tan and orange jumpsuit blend perfectly together. He wonders if Sonny escaped, but luckily notices the greasy hair floating above the bed.

• Love 6
Michael cutting every single person from his life will be unrealistic.  The people close to S&C? Sure. And those that facilitated the lies, sure? Anyone else? Why would he?

Except for Rosalie, and there is still a chance she herself is waist deep in mob bs or something even worse, who else would really fit in the "anyone else" category that is a major player outside of the handful of Qs?

In Carly's corner there is Bobbie, Lucas, Maxie, Joss, Morgan, and Lulu, and that's just family for starters. There's a good chance Olivia will sympathize with her, Felix god forbid, and whoever else would dare call Carly a 'friend". Scott might even get dragged into her inner circle, as horrifying as that sounds. I don't see any of these characters cutting Carly out of their lives just because Michael has done the same, that's just not happening.

Then Sonny has Dante who will surely feel caught in the middle of everything, Morgan, Olivia, Sam, Alexis, Max and Shawn despite their utter uselessness, and Diane probably and his list goes on as well. No one is just going to drop Sonny like the bad habit he is and then spend their days helping Michael rebuild his life, he is either going to deal with the fact that they won't pick him over Sonny or he'll have to cut ties with them as well.

Michael isn't close to that many people that his parents aren't close to as well, that's just how his inner circle has always been. There is no bond with Patrick, or Sabrina, or Mac and Felicia, or Anna, or Duke, not even Robin can be in his corner because she can't even be in her own corner on this craptastic show and Liz won't register on his radar because she's too busy playing wet-nurse to Jake. He has nothing to do with Brad or Nathan or Britt, or Dr. O thank god, or the Nina or Mags, just to name a few more stranglers.

He doesn't have real friends, his girlfriend was the utterly brainless Kiki, he really doesn't have much of a support system that isn't going to tie back to his parents or sympathize with them, it's a take it  or leave it situations he's in. 

Unless he decides to open his apartment up to a roommate and Jakson decides to answer the ad.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I cannot fault ER or LLC for those awful scenes. RC and his crew write these at least five or six times in every event - background characters reacting to and recapping the plot, then saying incredibly stilted things like 'just think, if this was our child/our sister/daughter, etc. - how lucky we are to be safe and together! What will this mean for [X/Y/whoever]?' The way they write this schlock is impossible for them to sell. I have watched it play out a thousand times with many different people.

Or, in the case of this never-ending "joke", they say  "if this was our child or our niece or our granddaughter". We get it. We know, the characters know, the cameramen know that no one knows who the father is. It has goooooooooot to stop already. Even if it takes another 6 months to find out the pernity.

I thought it was kind of perfect that all Michael said to Kiki and Morgan was basically "You're liars, go away, I'm done with you."  Him eviscerating them would have been fun, but just dismissing them like that showed that he was just so totally over all the lies and betraaaayalll (TM Sonny), and that they weren't even worth him getting all fired up again.

I instantly felt 100 more bad for Morgan when he said, "hey wait Michael". I curse the writer who first thought up this "Mikey" angle. CURSE. It's been a year and a half and it still sounds contrived and unnatural.

• Love 4

On a completely unrelated note to today's show (and something I'm sure has already been brought up), remember when Franco and The Borg were believed to be twins?  Or at least both sons of Alan?  I know his paternity was changed but there was a time we were supposed to at least think it was within the realm of possibility.   I guess this is something else Ron C. wants us to forget since there is NO WAY that Billy Miller looks old enough to be Roger Howarth's brother.  No way.  I know that continuity in a storyline, or even making sense isn't of any importance to him - look to the Fluke crap for proof of that - but does he expect us to forget that Franco's main reason for existence was his obsession with the Borg??

Oh hell, whatever.  Nothing I'd like better than to forget either of them exist anyway.

I thought ER and LLC were fine, it's just that the writing for Olivia was so bad. Well, it's more like, LLC wouldn't've been bad, if it had been something actually horrible that she was reacting to. She was blubbering about Dante having to arrest Sonny and Sonny's baby being missing. The latter is bad, but not something I think Olivia would get teary eyed over right away, and as for the former, for fuck's sake! He cheated on her with a murderer in a crypt. HE SHOT HER SON IN THE CHEST. A little sympathy is fine, but not this "poor Sonny and poor Dante for having to arrest him" crap.

Although I don't like Olivia I also don't think she's the worst character in town.  There are PLENTY of others in front of her for that honor.  But what she was doing today sort of highlights the things about her that irritate me.  Getting all goosy because Sonny's baby might be missing - over the top reaction.  And that bullcarp about Sonny being frantic about Rocco, more bullcarp.  He cared about as much about Rocco as he ever cared about Christina, which means not at all.  

But it's the Dante thing that finishes her off for me.  Dante, the kid she raised away from Sonny because she knew he was bad news.  Dante, the kid her beloved Orange Glow shot in the chest.  Dante, the good cop who has been compromised more than once by his mother's nonsensical affection for the moobster.  

It's her inexplicable Sonny love that killed my liking for the character, even more than her portrayal of an Italian-American woman as an empty-headed, ziti-carrying, rosary-clutching airhead.  That I could put up with - her glomming onto Sonny, that's too much. 

Which is my major problem with Alexis as well.

Sonny ruins everything.

Edited by boes
  • Love 5

For once I actually felt sort of, kind of sorry for Morgan because Kikaka decided to open her mouth and tell the truth and he had no choice in the matter. She talked him out of telling the truth in the first place, piling a heap of guilt onto him over it, and then as soon as she felt it was "time" she just couldn't keep quiet any longer.

Because when she nearly blew apart Morgan and Michael's relationship when she decided Michael was her "bae" and not Morgan, that wasn't enough. She had to go ahead and entirely atom bomb their brotherly bond to smithereens because she couldn't handle the responsibility of a dark secret she should have never tried to keep in the first place.

I'm not weeping that Morgan and Michael are now at odds, but Morgan did get a bit shafted and really his whole life he's been taught that to tell the truth isn't a requirement in life, it's a suggestion.

but does he expect us to forget that Franco's main reason for existence was his obsession with the Borg??

But that was caused by the tumour, remember? The serial killing causing tumour, the "real" Franco wasn't in control back then. The "real" Franco in fact doesn't even like Jason! He met Jakson and immediately knew he couldn't be trusted!

Ron is so transparent he's see through. He has no idea how to make anyone like Franco so he's thrown every bit of mindless shit he can at the wall hoping something will stick. Not even making him Heather and Scotty's baby boy worked and you know he had one hell of a tantrum over that.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 5

Whenever it's finally a new day in Port Chuckles, Mikey needs to serve The Captain & The Mooch with an eviction notice.

There are so many characters without places to live that I'm sure Michael could find some non freeloaders real quick.

• Love 3

I actually loved Michael going off on Kiki and Morgan. They are both too useless to live. My only problem was why did Michael leave? I wish he'd have said I'm through with you so GET OUT of my family's brownstone you moochers!

I mean Rosalie could have just as easily showed up at the brownstone door looking for Morgan and found Michael alone instead and they'd be really close to a bed......

There is no way Franco rigged that door, my det. Special Kitty and Dante can't get their purrdy faces ruined like that...no way!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3
But that was caused by the tumour, remember? The serial killing causing tumour, the "real" Franco wasn't in control back then.

One day last week, Franco admitted that it wasn't the tumor, that he really is just a total dick.  A murderous dick.  

• Love 4

Ron is so transparent he's see through. He has no idea how to make anyone like Franco so he's thrown every bit of mindless shit he can at the wall hoping something will stick. Not even making him Heather and Scotty's baby boy worked and you know he had one hell of a tantrum over that.

I think 3rd's time a charm, make him a Cassadine.  Alexis' little brother.  I think it would be funny, yet awesome if Heather revealed she had a one-nighter w/Mikos when he was in PC working on freezing the world.  Franco would have a ready made family to interact with a lot of tension due to his treatment of Sam.  I think it would work and explain other than tumor why he's a sort of nut.  He can have a lot of scenes w/NLG, someone who brings the goods and match RH's shit. 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 2
One day last week, Franco admitted that it wasn't the tumor, that he really is just a total dick.  A murderous dick.

[utter and total. sarcasm] I'm sure that was just the non-tumour talking. After all he did shed tears when he was forced to expose Carly and Sony at the wedding. He'd really thought that he had found his true love and all and she just trampled all over his poor, wittle heart. [/utter and total sarcasm]

I think Franco wore out his welcome on this show after the billionth time "Mad World" was played during his first inital run. If Sonny isn't going to die then Franco needs to and it needs to happen as soon as possible.

Imho there is absolutely no reason to keep him around; he's a rapist, a killer, a murderer, a sick and twisted freak of nature whose sole purpose in life is to do horrendous shit to people. He doesn't need a family, he needs to be euthanized.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 6

On a completely unrelated note to today's show (and something I'm sure has already been brought up), remember when Franco and The Borg were believed to be twins?  Or at least both sons of Alan?  I know his paternity was changed but there was a time we were supposed to at least think it was within the realm of possibility.   I guess this is something else Ron C. wants us to forget since there is NO WAY that Billy Miller looks old enough to be Roger Howarth's brother.  No way.  I know that continuity in a storyline, or even making sense isn't of any importance to him - look to the Fluke crap for proof of that - but does he expect us to forget that Franco's main reason for existence was his obsession with the Borg??

Well, Billy Miller and James Franco are only a year apart so I guess it's all come full circle? Too bad we never had the both of them at the same time.

One day last week, Franco admitted that it wasn't the tumor, that he really is just a total dick.  A murderous dick.  

I thought that was Franco being sarcastic and whiney, not that the tumor didn't actually have anything to do with his evil deeds.

Poor, poor Jordan. Can you imagine being stuck in a room with those fools?

I wouldn't care about any of the rest of them, but I want her to get out. And it has nothing to do with her being "good" and the rest "bad" (okay, that plays a small part). But I want to see more of the Ava/Jordan unlikely friendship explored. On a show with such misogyny, it was nice to see women sticking up for other women.

The dollar menu at McDonald's is "complicated" for Morgan. Look, I like him when he is Sonny-hate mode, but BC's version of the character has always been dumber than a box of hair.

They should have paired him with OLTL's Jessica. I did love his reaction to Ava's "little girl" today. And for one split second, he endeared himself to me when Kiki told him Ava was in the hospital and he said "is she okay?" I would be fine with Michael being pissed at him, if I didn't think it would drive Morgan and Kiki back into bed together. Please stop the grossness.

Ugh, speaking of gross, I'm a little grossed out by myself as I found several of Franco's lines today to be pretty hilarious. I think he utterly sucks, but apparently he can still make me laugh.

Nathan is my everything for calling out that bitch Rosalie. Shut the hell up and save your apologies for someone who will believe them, spineless twit. At this point, her secret better be that she's Monica Lewinsky in drag, because otherwise anything else will be a letdown. Who am I kidding? No one even cares about your stupid secret.

Well, looks like Halloween night finally ends tomorrow, according to Ron. And Election Night too. Thank god.

• Love 1
Well, Billy Miller and James Franco are only a year apart so I guess it's all come full circle? Too bad we never had the both of them at the same time.

James before or after the whole Oscar movie buzz and then hosting gig which...is still one of the most spectacular failures I've ever seen occur during live television in all my years.

I would bet though that Ron would pull a hamstring as he patted himself so thoroughly on the back for having them on "his" show and acting out "his" glorious visions.

Forget Liz, Ron would go full "Misery" with those two, having Franco find Jakson near death on the road after the accident and he'd take him to a private cabin way out in the woods to nurse him back to health...

Edited by CPP83

For once I actually felt sort of, kind of sorry for Morgan because Kikaka decided to open her mouth and tell the truth and he had no choice in the matter. She talked him out of telling the truth in the first place, piling a heap of guilt onto him over it, and then as soon as she felt it was "time" she just couldn't keep quiet any longer.

Because when she nearly blew apart Morgan and Michael's relationship when she decided Michael was her "bae" and not Morgan, that wasn't enough. She had to go ahead and entirely atom bomb their brotherly bond to smithereens because she couldn't handle the responsibility of a dark secret she should have never tried to keep in the first place.

All of this.  Kiki is a hypocritical liar who, for some reason, has declared herself the authority on which secrets to keep and which secrets to tell and she's forced Morgan into her line of thinking more than once.  So her completely blindsiding him here in some attempt to make herself not look like a lying ho bag was insanity itself.

And still, Morgan is probably going to start sleeping with her again.  Blech.

• Love 4

Am I remembering wrong? Far be it from me to defend freaking Kiki over Morgan, but I thought she actually wanted to originally tell Michael about AJ/Sonny, and it was Morgan that convinced her not to because it would tear his family apart and Michael would lose both dads. I'm thinking that she told Morgan she didn't think she could tell Michael yet another lie, but he begged her not to. Now Kiki lies about everything, so I could be making this up. But I thought that's how it played out onscreen. Yes or no?

• Love 2

Am I remembering wrong? Far be it from me to defend freaking Kiki over Morgan, but I thought she actually wanted to originally tell Michael about AJ/Sonny, and it was Morgan that convinced her not to because it would tear his family apart and Michael would lose both dads. I'm thinking that she told Morgan she didn't think she could tell Michael yet another lie, but he begged her not to. Now Kiki lies about everything, so I could be making this up. But I thought that's how it played out onscreen. Yes or no?

That is how I remember it too.

If it was the other way around. Well, Morgan must have at least 2 working braincells. He should have used it, not done what he was told.

• Love 2

Yes, Kiki originally wanted to tell the Sonny/AJ secret, but Morgan convinced her otherwise.  But IIRC, she acted all outraged about it and this was extremely shortly after she told him about the Sonny/Carly tryst, he wanted to spill to Michael, and she forced him to keep the secret.

So overall, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.  And she still shouldn't have ambushed Morgan like that spilling the beans about them knowing.

• Love 1

Michael needs to kick Kiki and Morgan out of the Brownstone and let Lante, currently the only stable couple on the show manage it.

They could rent to Anna, Scotty and Nate, so that Maxie can get her apartment back. They could call it law enforcement central.

• Love 5

I guess I didn't force myself to pay enough attention during Kikaka and Morgan's scenes, heh. Though I still think that her decision to just blurt everything out, as if Morgan should just "get" that she had to, was beyond the pale. sShe's a really awful person.

• Love 3

I agree, it doesn't make her look good, especially when she's playing the martyr and making this huge sacrifice. Give me an effing break, Kiki. You can't even keep track of all the lies you were keeping from him. Lameass.

• Love 2

Patrick is...worthless.

Patrick has been worthless for a very, very long time.

Sonny doing the perp walk and then having his mug shot taken made me smile.

I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw that too.  Definitely the high point of the episode.

Michael absolutely had revenge fuck on his mind in tomorrow's preview or at least grief sex.  His "Let's get out of here" to Rosalie had not a hint of a smile on his face.  He wants to lose himself in someone. 

Shades of the time A.J. got it on with Carly...

• Love 3

I think 3rd's time a charm, make him a Cassadine.  Alexis' little brother.  I think it would be funny, yet awesome if Heather revealed she had a one-nighter w/Mikos when he was in PC working on freezing the world.  Franco would have a ready made family to interact with a lot of tension due to his treatment of Sam.  I think it would work and explain other than tumor why he's a sort of nut.  He can have a lot of scenes w/NLG, someone who brings the goods and match RH's shit. 

Nope!

• Love 9

Okay can we keep this week's Ron? He has not been great but he has been better than he has been in a long long time (since the poison water and Jason Dock Kicking IMHO)  If he goes back and fixes the Robin mess I think I may be able to forgive him and even stomach Count Chocula on screen once a week or so.

• Love 3

Are we really supposed to believe sonny gives a crap about that baby lol.After all its a girl heck watching old PC eps and scott seemed more upset when serena ran off on HAlloween after overhearing REx stanton was suing for full custody lol than sonny does about a lunatic having an innocent baby lol.

That poor baby is going to end being raised by those broke dumbasses Morgan & Kiki.

And yet, for all their awfulness, they are separately and together way more qualified than that screaming, repeating, baby-voiced she-hulk.

Seriously, that poor kid. I don't who if I feel worse for: her for Jordan.

Edited by Tiger

My problem with this is while maybe she paid lip service to wanting to tell initially SHE is the one who bold faced lied to Michael's face more than once to keep the secret. I think Morgan would have caved day one in he had to lie to Michael's face the way Kiki did. So she gets no passes from me the lying liar who lies.

I will double laugh if Kiki ends up having to move back in with Silas then gets stuck with the orange child. Then even without Nina's help Silas would be stuck with the baby.

I find it UCG that no one really cares about the orange child first, the poor dear is just everyone's afterthought. And the way they keep going on about how "premature" she is seems to be the only reason anyone cares at all. And if they truely wanted to play up the "premature" aspect they'd have been better off using Shamwow than that toddler Nina is hefting around.

It really chaps me that Dante and Lulu are giving Ava any sympathy b/c of what happened with Rocco. I so want Dante to find out Ava shot Olivia and killed Connie. I have no sympathy for Ava after how she manipulated upset Michael I want to see her perp walk as much as Sonny's.

• Love 2

Its laughable if they try to make Sonny seem like he cares about the baby.  All he did was call Sean.  A freaking baby is kidnapped, he calls his inept enforcer, gets voicemail, leaves a message and then goes back to planning on murdering Ava.

Its so beyond absurd.  And then to have Dante show compassion towards him for that.  I mean come on.

• Love 6

Oh hell, whatever.  Nothing I'd like better than to forget either of them exist anyway.

Although I don't like Olivia I also don't think she's the worst character in town.  There are PLENTY of others in front of her for that honor.  But what she was doing today sort of highlights the things about her that irritate me.  Getting all goosy because Sonny's baby might be missing - over the top reaction.  And that bullcarp about Sonny being frantic about Rocco, more bullcarp.  He cared about as much about Rocco as he ever cared about Christina, which means not at all.  

But it's the Dante thing that finishes her off for me.  Dante, the kid she raised away from Sonny because she knew he was bad news.  Dante, the kid her beloved Orange Glow shot in the chest.  Dante, the good cop who has been compromised more than once by his mother's nonsensical affection for the moobster.  

It's her inexplicable Sonny love that killed my liking for the character, even more than her portrayal of an Italian-American woman as an empty-headed, ziti-carrying, rosary-clutching airhead.  That I could put up with - her glomming onto Sonny, that's too much. 

Which is my major problem with Alexis as well.

Sonny ruins everything.

I want to marry this post, without interruption.

Can we still use MWOP for MichaelWithOutPity? Morgan certainly doesn't fit that name these days.

• Love 1

It's so disappointing.  I had such high hopes that, despite who his parents are, he'd grow up to be Jax's son, a smart business-minded good guy. 

Rather than watching Kiki and Morgan raise their sister (or sister/daughter), I'd rather see Morgan grab a clue and disown Sonny (again) and have Michael and Morgan living in the Brownstone raising the baby (after they kick Kiki out).  Monica can be the baby's honorary grandmother.  

• Love 5

New baby girl Corome, since she is currently nameless, is really just bad off in every way possible. She's been snatched by an incredibly mentally unbalanced woman and even if she is returned to her real family well...she'll end up being returned to her real family.

What I fear is that Kikaka and Morgan are going to "bond together" over having to try and raise this baby themselves since Ava and Sonny will be busy fighting prison terms.

• Love 2

New baby girl Corome, since she is currently nameless, is really just bad off in every way possible. She's been snatched by an incredibly mentally unbalanced woman and even if she is returned to her real family well...she'll end up being returned to her real family.

What I fear is that Kikaka and Morgan are going to "bond together" over having to try and raise this baby themselves since Ava and Sonny will be busy fighting prison terms.

I'm almost scared of the name they will give her lol.

I dreamed that one of you wonderful posters made a gif & screen shot of Sonny's mugshot. Lol, you even add a tear & white hair around the roots. I had it on my phone & ended up seeing additional people out & about with it.

RyCa was looking mighty good. Ugh, am I ever going to get CoJones sexy times again?

Did they ever say way Maxie was at Carly's?

IMO, Maxie & Lucas had more chemistry in their scene yesterday than Nathan/Maxie have over the course of months. I know they are cousins & I don't want them together, I'm just thinking out loud.

• Love 1
Whenever it's finally a new day in Port Chuckles, Mikey needs to serve The Captain & The Mooch with an eviction notice.

Morgan at least is renovating the brownstone. Lauren just picks up a paintbrush every now and then. She can go live in Ava's penthouse.

• Love 2

You know if Ryan Carnes was playing a straight character he would be having couch sex everyday. He has a great look with great charm. He can also act but I fear he'll always be the supporting character & best friend.

• Love 1

Why was Maxie wearing what appeared to be her pajama top?  

I cracked up at Carly, when they were talking of the possibility of Franco killing them all, said "I don't care about Franco, I need to get to my son!"  Well, that would be a lot harder to do if Franco kills your stupid ass, honey.  

I don't like Franco, but I did appreciate him screwing with the minds of his idiot prisoners.  Bonus, it required little effort - no need to go to the trouble of making/obtaining a bomb and wiring it up when you can just tell that brain trust that there might very well be a bomb that goes off if they open the door.  

And Jordan, what are you doing looking to Shawn to come up with the answers to save you all?   The man is a buffoon, and you're a supposedly smart and quick-thinking undercover agent.  You're really just going to sit there and leave your fate in his hands?

Dante, just a thought, but you might want to put your phone on do not disturb and not answer personal calls when you're in the midst of a potentially dangerous situation.   "OK, hang on, let's stand down a second here.  The wife's on the phone, she might need me to pick up milk and diapers on my way home."  

Scotty smiling in at Sonny getting his mugshot was the highlight of the episode for me.  

There was a certain camera angle of Morgan yesterday where he reminded me of Monkey Fist from Kim Possible.  I don't know that I'm ever going to be able to unsee it whenever he's on screen now. 

Monkey_Fist_impossible.jpg

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 7